[F01 PP] Secret of Medicine of The Forest Lonzo/Koga/Noctua/Nora

129948 9 4 17 2

The mimic ran forwards and tried to hit him. Lonzo watched it trip on some tree roots and felt a little sorry for it. "Don't worry little guy I'll try to make this quick, also don't feel so bad. I did that not even ten minutes ago. For sure I did." he spun around like a whirlwind as he used his sword art. There was a loud crunch as the treasure box seemed to splinter from the axe man's mighty swing. Lonzo felt a pulse from the box and stared at it for a moment. Was it the heart beat? He swore he could actually feel a presence or something emitting from the chest itself. He shook the feeling off and watched as pieces of itself seemed to flake off. Bleed must have triggered and Lonzo was a little surprised how well this was suddenly going. "I guess I really am going to try to make this quick. Just relax little guy. Sorry for all this trouble." he was beginning to feel bad for the mimic.

The Mimic missed
Lonzo crits with whirlwind (4+1) =5 * 2 = 10dmg Bleed is now on the chest!

Dead Wood Chest Mimic
HP 36 (12 dmg for 2 turns has not gone off yet)
DMG 15 

HP 100/100

Energy 7/10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Edited by Lonzo
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The monster threw himself at Lonzo which forced the man to fall over catching it. It jumped on his head and started to bite down, swallowing Lonzo's head completely causing the Spaniard to let out a very muffled scream. He got up and walked into a tree which forced the mimic to leap off his head. Lonzo stared at so perturbed that he wasn't able to execute the sword art he selected to use. Slime dripped off his hair. He just watched as the Mimic screamed in pain from bleeding, or in his case splintering. Lonzo looked at the dark locks of his hair stuck in the mimic's teeth. "Oi, you dastard that's my hair you pulled out! Do you know how long it took for it to get this long?! Do you know anything about male baldness?! You lame excuse for lumber! Don't you dare take my precious locks again!"

129949 3 5 18 9

Dead Wood Chest Mimic - deals Lonzo 16dmg with crit - 18mit = 1dmg +1crit = 2dmg 
Dead Wood Chest Mimic takes 12dmg from bleed (bleed lasts one more turn)
Lonzo missed

Dead Wood Chest Mimic
HP 24 (12 dmg for 1 turn)
DMG 15 

HP 98/100

Energy 5/10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Edited by Lonzo

The mimic tried to jump on Lonzo's head again and he quickly put the axe head over his head like an umbrella for the mimic to land on. He heard it cry out in pan and spun his axe sending it up into the air. As it came down it was locked into a spiraling whirlwind of pain. Why couldn't the Nepents be this simple? Regardless he saw an icon flag up onto the mimic. Bleed was placed back onto it! Lonzo was a bit surprised at how well that worked out. "Again I'm sorry I just want some goodness I suppose." he said feeling a little heart broken for the pathetic thing. "I can't believe how scared I am of you guys but right now it's too cute. "Sorry about this little guy." He came to a full stop and looked at the mimic who seemed a little worse for wear and dizzy to boot.

129977 8 9 16 2

Mimic misses
Bleed goes off. Bleed is now gone
Lonzo hits for 4+1 = 5 * 2 = 10 Bleed is back on the mimic

Dead Wood Chest Mimic
HP 2 (12 dmg for 2 more turn)
DMG 15 

HP 98/100

Energy 3/10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Edited by Lonzo

The wood creature threw himself at Lonzo and he fell over. "Oaf...There there big guy." it exploded on his chest and he heard a few dings. He looked at what was left of the chest and put the chest down at his side looking it over. He took out the materials and small amount of col. "Well as far as col goes I'm not this cheap of a date you know but I appreciate the effort." he looked over the materials and put them into his inventory. "But you know what big guy that made up for it." he got up and stretched. "Now I have to kill some more time and rest up my energy before I fight some more monsters." He sighed hoping they wouldn't spawn on top of him all at once. He got up and dusted off and began to walk back to where the brook was.

29980 6 9 9 7

Dead Wood Chest Mimic
HP 0
DMG 15 

HP 97/100

Energy 3/10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

*1 Tier 1 shield drop
3 col
4 extra mats (6 have now been collected)

Edited by Lonzo

He followed a winding trail going back to the brook. It was shallow and he could see all the way down to the bottom. There was something very nice and calming about it. He went over to it and knelt down placing his hand into the water. He was shocked to feel his hand cool down. He removed his hand and flexed it, opening and closed the gauntlet armor. As he looked at his hand he watched the water dry. Was it all a trick of his mind or did it really happen. This world was bleeding into his mind and it was becoming more and more real to him. He put his arm down and moved his arms behind his head as he looked for the mobs but also looked for even more materials while he to the brook.
While he followed it he felt his energy starting to return to him.

129993 10 2 12 9

Edited by Lonzo
129994 3 6 11

Lonzo found himself treking up a sloop. There weren't any materials around, which suited him just fine as he climbed up it. As he looked around he noticed there were fewer trees on the hill but on top of the hill there was more. It might be more dangerous ahead but he pressed on anyway hoping to find some of the mobs that he needed to kill for the medicine. While he climbed he waved his hand in front of his face which opened up his menu.He looked at the quest and saw it had a symbol he didn't recognize and he clicked it to view more information on it. It claimed to not be repeatable. He sighed and kept moving forwards. It meant he couldn't just quit the quest like he thought he could. "Was I honestly thinking of quitting just now though?" he whispered to himself. With that statement he kept climbing until he reached the top.

Edited by Lonzo
129995 7 3 10 1

Once on the top of the hill he found nothing but sticks and useless leaves blowing in the wind. He felt the breeze find the weaknesses in his armor and chill him to his core. The seasoned chef walked into the dense foliage seeking the warmth from the tree masses around him, but instead of providing a barrier to protect him he felt the winds were funneled and perhaps worse than before. He could hear the wind whistle and howl as it wrapped around him in an aerie fashion. He half expected to find a wind elemental or some other type of creature nearby, however something else caught his ears. He turned and saw a pair of nepents jumping around having fun. Lonzo pulled out his sword. It was time. He had to cut them down just like all the others. What a shame he was starting to enjoy the scenery again but it was back to work.

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo activated smash and completely missed his first target. He glared annoyed and turned around aiming for the next one. As he did so the Nepent wanted it's revenge as it brought down it's whip like vine against Lonzo's head trying to alter his path from the nepent's friend. Lonzo instead saw pure red and did not waver in his second attack as he brought his axe up in an uppercut like fashion striking the second nepent in the lips. It seemed to hop back astonished by the blow. The nepent frowned and moved it's roots towards Lonzo. Lonzo knelt down and placed his hand open palm on the earth. He could feel the vibrations of the earth below him much like how he felt the mimic's heart beat not to long ago. At the last moment he rolled off to the side and out of the way from the attack.

129996 2 4 2 10
129997 6 12 14 5

Lonzo attacks with Smash. Only hits Nepent 2 for 4dmg
Nepent 1 crit 3+3 = 5dmg mit 18 = 3dmg

HP 97/100

Energy 6/10 (-2 for miss, -2for hit on second one)
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

HP: 7
Mitigation: 0
Damage: 3

HP: 3/7

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo went to smash the nepent but again it quickly jumped out of his way. He grumbled and looked over at the other nepent. "You should be dead already you- SON OF A-" he felt a strike at the back of his head which not only stung but ruined the back of his hair. "Hey watch the hair you over glorified piece of ivy." he hissed. The strike to the back of his head sent him into a rampage as he used smash once more and cut the nepent in front of him in two. Lonzo went through the enemy as if it were but only a doorway and spun around on his heel. His eyes fixated on the nepent he had missed. He pointed his axe at him . Then with his free hand he brought his thumb close to his neck and made a slashing motion. "You've been lucky thus far, but no longer. I will not be upstaged by a prissy potted flower." he glared.
The fatigue was starting to get him as he rambled but he went in for another attack.

130002 5 3 7 9
130003 9 10 14 3

Lonzo misses with Smash vs 1st Nenpet
Lonzo strikes second nepent 4 + 1 = 5 * 2 = 10dmg it dies
Nepent 1 =3 + 1 =4dmg - 18 mit = 1dmg

Energy 2/10 
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

HP: 3/7

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo brought his axe in towards himself and ran full boar at the first nepent. His axe began to have a glow.spiraled around his axe blade. When he got close to the nepent he let his body arc and spiral striking the monster. It let out a cry but he knew he didn't bleed it. However as he turned he heard it shatter into pieces that floated around him.  He closed his eyes and and stood in the azure dust. He heard the buzz that let out a warning. "I wonder how many players are getting pissed off at that god awful sound." he sighed feeling embarrassed than wondered if he was the only one who heard it.
As he stood there basked in the light he looked over at the monster that was heading right to him. He readied his weapon but the field boss was in his path far too quickly.

130063 7 7 7 2

Lonzo strikes with whirlwind 4 * 2 = 8dmg!

Energy 0/10 
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Edited by Lonzo

The nepent variant raised it's whips and struck near Lonzo who didn't move.
"You see I've calculated the distance your arms have." he winked. "How many times have I felled you. What is it? Four times? I'll go with that. So you shall parish by my blade again, havne't you learned you can not defeat me. At all. You should just give it up while you can. Also I need the ovule on your head, or is it down your throat I don't know but I'll find it." The nepent screamed at him. "Hey! I'm monologging! Wait your turn you buddah bowl." he hissed. "Or should I turn you into a fijitah for stepping out of turn." he cleared his throat "As I was saying, you will par-" he saw the monster raising it's arms up. "HEY It's STILL MY TURN! NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!" He screamed seeing the monster get ready for another attack

130067 1 1 20 5

HP 96/100

Energy 0/10 
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent Variant
HP: 15/15 
Mitigation: 5
Damage: 10
Nepent Variant ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 10

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo felt his ankle grabbed by the nepent. He swore under his breath and felt the vine pull his body upwards. He out stretched his arms and was propelled up into the air and with another strike the nepent swatted him down as if it were child's play.  Lonzo landed in a kneeling possition. He saw read and with a quick and elegant wave of his axe he severed the limb that had struck him. His true personality was showing at that moment with a look of unamusement, His eyes looked both tired and piercing at the same time and his slight frown did not waver even for a moment. The Nepent chattered at him and Lonzo took a step forward. and then another. Almost daring the creature to come at him again.

130068 7 10 18 6

HP 95/100

Energy 0
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent Variant
HP: 14/15 

Edited by Lonzo

The Nepent went to attack him again and Lonzo ducked not losing sight of it. He came up next to the creature and went to strike it. However the creature jumped back and chattered at him.

"No, I'm not stopping. You need to parish for the sake of someone else. I'm sick and tired of playing little plant." he stated calming in the nepent variant shadow. "I'm no longer sorry. I've given you plenty of oppertunities to have given me what I have asked for. Let me tell you what it is I seek. Perhaps you understand common English. "I require your ovule. To make medicine for a young boy. You will accept your fate and be a donor for this child. You have no say as you are not a living creature that assists players in this game. " he made another strike but missed as the nepent jumped back surprised. "The NPCs of this game provide food, shelter, weapons, col, to everyone. These people put a bounty on your head. All you've done is kill players that only tried to survive, and for that my darling....For that I bid you adieu you guilty slaw."

130069 3 3 3 4

HP 95/100

Energy 0
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent Variant
HP: 14/15 

Edited by Lonzo

The nepent stumbled over and Lonzo raised his axe. 
"I find you guilty."
He swung his axe down against it's forehead. Blue light streamed out and the nepent flailed it's roots and vines. "Tell me I'm wrong! How many people have died on this quest?! This stupid game could have killed Nora or any of the people I had met if they hadn't the metal faculties to back out. It could have been your fault for making me a murderer as I would have been the accessory to your stupid program!" he shouted and he kept hacking away at the monster. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING USED BY SOME ASININE MACHINE THAT CAN'T THINK OR FEEL FOR ITSELF YOU GUILTY PIECE OF TRASH! I'LL FIND WHO MADE YOU AND WHEN I DO HE'LL ROT IN A DANG JAIL CELL! I'LL MAKE SURE THE REST OF THEIR DAYS ARE ABSOLUTE HELL!"

130072 8 5 16 1

Lonzo does normal attack 1dmg + Bleed <3
Nepent misses
Bleed - 12 - 13 + 1

HP 95/100

Energy 0
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent Variant
HP: 1/15 

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo looked down at the mob and it flinched as he swung his axe near it's face. He sat down on the monster's forehead. "I could really use a smoke right about now. Wiping the floor with you was a pleasure by the way." The Nepent tried to hit him but couldn't do anything but flail around it's arms. Lonzo stood up and got ready for it to drop the drop what he needed. "I can see the material clearly from here. Try not to kill any more players or I will find you again. If you see me again, it's because you didn't listen to me. I need the ovule and then my crusade ends. I hope you've chosen well." he said coldly. 
The nepent burst into shards and Lonzo floated down from where he stood. His eyes darted around for what he needed to end the quest. He was reaching his threshold.

130074 4 12 12 5

Nepent Misses dies from bleed

HP 95/100

Energy 0
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent Variant
HP: 1/15 

Edited by Lonzo
130079 5 9 8 7

Lonzo looked around the place where he landed but this time he didn't even see the flower. Lonzo sighed and looked the area over and ran his fingers through his own hair feeling the sweat and grime. Usually he'd hate being this dirty and caked in filth, but he was still busy and didn't have time to worry about his personal looks. There was also no one else around for him to hold up his appearances. He closed his eyes and started to head back to the small river he had found before. Slowly making his way back down the hill.  Even though he was tired and frustrated he knew he couldn't just stop. Not yet. Perhaps the quest wouldn't be possible, and there was little he felt he could do at this point. He was just punishing a field boss, and yet he understood his own rage. How many other had died to it before? Could he have gotten someone killed? He felt like an idiot. Worrying on who abandoned him when really he should have worried about putting others in dangerous situations. But why didn't they wait for him to finish the quest on his own? Just stay in the party and sit at the town. They could have, but, would they have? Lonzo sighed thinking to himself and when he got down to the river he went to kneel in front of it.

Edited by Lonzo
130251 10 9 4 4

The knight knelt in front of the stream in front of him and with one hand on the hilt of his axe he cupped his other hand in the water and brought it up to his lips drinking as he looked over his shoulder. Perhaps that time in the military did him some good after all. He never saw combat but he was trained to be alert at all times. He let the water dribble down his chin and to the ground not caring with how much sweat he had on his face. He drank a few more times to refresh himself. After which he put water in his hair and started to wash it a bit. Lonzo pulled the ribbon out and kept combing his fingers through his locks, smoothing them out and removing the sweat. A sigh a relief left his lips as he stood up feeling warn.
He followed the stream again in hopes of finding something interesting at least.

Edited by Lonzo

He might not have found anything but a noise pingged through the vmo headset. He glanced up at his health and energy. He smiled happy that it didn't take long, or maybe he had rested enough at the river. He kept his eyes open still for anything interesting. Partly hoping to spot a mob right away to fight it and partly to find more materials. This has turned from an annoying adventure into one where he could in the long run collect materials he needed for other people or even himself. "That town though. It really needs help if it has issues with sickness like that. I wonder if a player would become an apothicary in this place." he said to himself as he wondered around. He licked his lips and still could taste the salt from his sweat. He tried to get over the taste and pressed on searching for materials and monsters. Sadly he found no materials while on his hunt this time, but he did see he was back to his full energy and HP once again.

130252 8 12 14 6
Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo found the mobs again and with a frown he went forwards and walked up to them. He went to attack them. He walked up to the first Nepent and swung he felt his axe hit nothing and when it raised it's arms to hit him he took one step to the side avoiding it's roots from trying to topple him over. He pivoted on the balls of his feet and he looked at the other Nepent. He arced his axe too far and struck nothing but air again. He felt his bangs fly back from the gust he create. That Nepent went to strike with it's vines and Lonzo knelt down in front of it so the slash of vines would go right over his head. A chill ran down his back from the gust. His wet hair made his scalp feel cold. He just glared at the nepent. 

130257 2 10 8 1

130258 2 1 10 2

Lonzo misses both targets with Smash -2 Eng
Monster Misses
Monster Misses

HP 100/100

Energy 8/10
DMG 4
Mit 18
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Nepent 1

Nepent 2

Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo quickly activated spash again but when he went to attack the first one it seemed to vanish from view. He stumbled on a root system that grabbed him. He twisted and turned as the roots jammed into the small cracks in his armor trying to force it to bend to crush him. Lonzo twisted his body and pulled himself away from it and ran to the next Nepent to try to kill it. After he missed his body was still in a turning motion and the nepent took advantage of it, slamming it's vines into Lonzo's side and jostling him further. His body had a rush of tingling through out it.His expression didn't change as he widened his stance and caught himself after the attack. He tapped the toe of his boot on the ground and got ready to use smash again against the plant monsters. His shoulders squared as he walked closer to his first target.

130259 1 9 20 7
130260 5 4 14 6

Lonzo uses smash misses twice -2 energy
Nepent hits for 3 - 18mit =1dmg
Nepent 2 hits for 3 - 18mit = 1dmg

Lonzo misses both targets with Smash -2 Eng
Nepent 1 hits for 1dmg after mitigation
Monster 2 hits for 1dmg after mitigation

HP 98/100

Energy 6/10
DMG 4
Mit 18