[F01 - Rank 2 Merchant \\ Rank 2 Alchemist] Hawke Identifier and Alchemist [Open]

Hawke Identifier and Alchemist

Image result for hawk emblem

The Hawke Identifiers and Alchemists shop is set up near the South gates of the Town of Beginnings. It's a safe spot for beginning players to stop by and have items identified. They can also stock up on items and potions.

When you walk into the shop, the left side has a nice oak counter with a tall blond man behind it. He is wearing glasses and a black apron, ready to take your request. Behind him are shelves lined with trinkets and armor. Weapons lay on display on each side of the man. However, be prepared, he is a bit shy when it comes to new people.

When you choose to the step up to the counter on the left properly greets you. "Welcome, to Hawke Identifier and Alchemist. How may I be of service to you today?"

If you look to your right, you see another counter with shelves behind it that are filled with salves and potions. A tall, blonde woman stands behind the counter. When you walk over, she greets you. "Hello, my name is Joanne Hawke. I am the alchemist in this shop. How may I help you?"

Merchant Section: 

Rank 2

Total Exp Earned: 84 EXP

Spoiler

Regular Items Offered

Spoiler
  • [T1] Blank Dungeon Map (200 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations (400 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion (400 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Teleportation Crystal (900 col)
    • Item Type: Crystal
    • Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

• Glow Stone (300 col)
    • Item Type: Consumable
    • Effect: While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Dimensional Backpack (5,500 col)
    • Item Type: Unique Item
    • Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.

• Silver Key (600 col)
    • Effect: A single-use item that grants +1 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.

• [T2] Blank Dungeon Map (300 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations +1 (700 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion +1 (700 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Single Tent (500 col)
    • Effect: One player uses a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.

Unique Items Offered For Sale

Spoiler

[T1 Rare Trinket] Golden Handkerchief
Enchantments: 2 Keen
Description: The handkerchief is of a golden color with stitches red and black flowers. The flower's stems and leaves are a lighter golden color than the main material of the handkerchief. 
Price: 200 col

[T1 Rare Consumable] Chocolate Cupcake
Enchantments: Over-Health, Damage
Description: This is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. It is quite sugary and delicious. 
Price: 100 col

[T1 Rare Trinket] Necklace with Miniature Round Clock on it
Enhancements: Loot Die, Accuracy
Description: This is a unique necklace with a working clock hanging on it. 
Price: 200 col

Prices for Identification

Spoiler

Equipment:

[T1] Rare (320 col)

[T1] Perfect (640 col)

[T1] Demonic (960 col)

[T2] Rare (800 col)

[T2] Perfect (1,200 col)

[T2] Demonic (2000 col)

[T3] Rare (1,440 col)

[T3] Perfect (2,000 col)

[T3] Demonic (2560 col)

Consumables:

[T1] Uncommon (80 col)

[T1] Rare (160 col)

[T1] Perfect (320 col)

[T2] Uncommon (240 col)

[T2] Rare (400 col)

[T2] Perfect (600 col)

[T3] Uncommon (480 col)

[T3] Rare (720 col)

[T3] Perfect (1,000 col)

Note: 100% Free for Joanne Hawke (My sister.)

Price for Junk Sell

Spoiler

Note: Profit of items sold to junk sell are shared 50/50 between Merchant and Player. 

Equipment

[T1] Uncommon (100 col)

[T1] Rare (200 col)

[T1] Perfect (400 col)

[T2] Uncommon (300 col)

[T2] Rare (500 col)

[T2] Perfect (750 col)

[T3] Uncommon (600 col)

[T3] Rare (900 col)

[T3] Perfect (1,250 col)

Consumables:

[T1] Uncommon (50 col)

[T1] Rare (100 col)

[T1] Perfect (200 col)

[T2] Uncommon (150 col)

[T2] Rare (250 col)

[T2] Perfect (375 col)

[T3] Uncommon (300 col)

[T3] Rare (450 col)

[T3] Perfect (625 col)

Request Form

Spoiler

Name: [Give the item a name]
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 2
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [Weapon, Tool, etc.] Sepcify what type of weapon or consumable (or any other item). ex: for weapon: sword. 
Tier: 1 or 2 [Will add more as time goes on]
ID of Item: 
Quality: [Good, Uncommon, Rare, Perfect]
Enhancements: [Blank]
Description: [Give the item a description]
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Items in Need of Identification

Spoiler

None at this time. 

Alchemist Section

Rank 2
Exp Earned: 30 EXP

Spoiler

Items Available for Sale

Spoiler

[T1 Rare Salve] Greater HP Recovery Salve
Enhancements: 2 HP Recovery
Description: This is a more powerful version of the basic HP Recovery potion. It is light pink in color. 

[T1 Rare Salve] Greater Antidote Salve
Enhancements: 2 Antidote
Description: This light blue salve is used as an antidote. Just rub it generously on the skin or body parts effected. 

[T1 Perfect Salve] Pheromone Salve 
Enhancements: 3 Pheromones
Description: This bright orange salve has strong pheromones embedded in it that attracts familiars. Do not ask what materials were used to create this salve... you don't wish to know. 

[T1 Perfect Salve] Toxic Venom Salve
Enhancements: 3 Toxic Venom
Description: Gently apply this salve across the blade of your weapon. When you get a critical hit on an enemy, the venom will take effect. 

Prices

Spoiler

For Items for Sale

T1 Uncommon: 100 col 
T1 Rare: 200 col 
T1 Perfect: 300 col

For Item Orders

T1 Uncommon: 150 col or 1 material
T1 Rare: 275 col or 2 materials
T1 Perfect: 350 col or 3 materials

T2 Uncommon: 275 col or 2 materials
T2 Rare: 350 col or 3 materials
T2 Perfect: 400 or 4 materials.

Request Form: 

Spoiler

Name: 
Your Profession: 
Your Rank: 
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: 
Tier: 
Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 
Post Link: 

Edited by James_Hawke
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora stepped into the shop. It looks like a part of the shop is closed, but the other part is still opened. She approaches the part that is opened and realized that it was a merchant's shop! That's great, always need more merchants. Nora made a mental note of the location of the shop so she could return here for junk sale and identification.

"Hi there! Can I sell these here?" She puts her loot items on the table:

Rare T1 unidentified consumable; ID: 127199
Rare T1 unidentified weapon; ID: 127199

Rare T1 unidentified Trinket; ID: 127683

@James_Hawke @Symphony @Joanne

Edited by Nora

Joanne walked into the shop, approaching her brother with a wrapped sword in her hand. "Hey brother! I have an item for you to identify. It's the one handed straight sword that we found during our lest quest." She unwrapped the sword on his counter. The blade had a reddish hue to it, the guard a Spanish style guard. "Name it 'Dancer'." Dancer had been her first horse when she was a younger. She still had her, but she was old now and couldn't go out for rides and training like they used to. "You know what to do. I trust you'll let me know when the blade is done." She laid 320 col down on the counter. She smiled and waved goodbye as she left the shop. 

Spoiler

Name: Dancer
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 1
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One-handed straight sword
Tier: T1
ID of Item: 127601A

Quality: Rare
Enhancements: [Blank]
Description: The blade is made of thin steel. The ridge and sides are tinted a reddish hue. The handle has a Spanish-style guard. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Joanne

James smiled and greeted his sister as she walked into his shop. "Hello, sis! What do you need?" He then took her order and wrote it down in his notebook. "It should be finished in a day or two. I'll message you when it's ready." He wrapped the blade and took it over to his work bench. When he went back over to the counter, he spotted his payment and picked it up. Not bad for just one identification, he thought to himself as he put the money in his inventory. He waved goodbye to his sister as she left his shop. 

James walked over to his workbench and took out his tools. It was time to start identifying the item that his sister had brought in. He looked it over with a magnifying eye piece, making sure that there were no cracks or damage to the blade. After about an hour of studying and identifying the blade, it was ready for pick up. He sent a message to Joanne: 

Hey Sis,

Sword is ready for pick up. Come and get it.

-James Hawke

After he had sent the message he went back over to his work bench to work on identifying a personal item. 

Spoiler

identifying T1 Rare One handed straight sword. 127601A
Roll ID#: 127832
LD: 15, Damage

Roll ID#: 127833
LD: 9, Bleed

+5 EXP: 5 Total Exp

Edited by James_Hawke

Joanne was eating lunch when she received James' message. She quickly finished her sandwich and tea and headed over to his shop. Upon entering, she greeted her brother and walked over to the counter. The unwrapped weapon lay in front of her. She listened to her brother tell her the enchantments that it had. "Thank you, so much!" she said as she hugged him. She took a moment to balance the weapon in her hand. It was in lovely condition indeed. With one last goodbye, she left the shop, saying, "You'll have to help me test out this weapon later when we go hunting!"

James waved and said goodbye to his sister before getting back to work on identifying more trinkets. This trinket was a pair of eye glasses that had golden, round rims. James held them up to his eyes. He wondered if they actually helped with sight. To test the idea out, he took off his own glasses and tried the trinket on. Oh! It appeared that they actually adjusted to his sight. Somehow, the lenses matched to his prescription perfectly. He looked around. Everything was still crystal clear. Odd, he thought to himself as he set out to identify the enchantments on the object. 

After a few minutes, he had identified the set of spectacles and set them down on a shelf behind them labeled "For Sale". 

Spoiler

Name: Spectacles
ID: 127874, 127875
Roll: LD: 15, LD: 8
Item Type: Trinket
ID of Item: 127415
Enhancements: Evasion, Recovery
Description: These are a pair of of round-rimmed spectacles. The frames are golden in color. When worn, they offer certain enhancements to the user. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585132

Spoiler

Identifying T1 Rare Spectacles [ID: 127415]
Roll ID#: 127874
LD: 15, Evasion

Roll ID#: 127875
LD: 8, Recovery

+5 EXP, 10 Total EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

James looked up from his work as he heard another customer walk in. He greeted Nora and looked at the items that she had to offer. "Oh, yes. I can pay you for these indeed as a trade." He took a moment to calculate the total worth of the items on a piece of scratch paper. "That'll be $500 that I owe you," he said as he reached into a coin purse hanging on his belt. He placed a large bag of coins in front of him on the counter. "Here is your payment, and thank you very much for doing business here today." He waved goodbye as she left the shop. 

@Nora

James sat down at his workbench and bent over a handkerchief that he needed to identify. It was of a gold color with exquisite stitched designs of flowers across it. The flowers were red and black roses with golden leaves and stems. After a few minutes, he was able to identify the enhancements on the item. 

Once he finished with the trinket, he brought out a consumable. It was a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting on top, and it looked absolutely scrumptious. His mouth began to water, but he held himself back so that he could identify and be able to resell the item. After a couple minutes, he pushed himself back from his desk and sighed happily. He had identified as many items as he could for the day, and it felt good. 

Spoiler

Name: Golden Handkerchief 
ID: 128117, 128118
Roll: LD: 4, LD: 3
ID of Item: 127415
Enhancements: 2 Keen
Description:The handkerchief is of a golden color with stitches red and black flowers. The flower's stems and leaves are a lighter golden color than the main material of the handkerchief. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585544

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Cupcake
ID: 128120, 128121
Roll: LD: 19, LD: 9
Item Type: Consumable
Tier: 1
ID of Item: 127199
Enhancements: Over-Health, Damage
Description: This is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. It is quite sugary and delicious. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585544

+10 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

James sat down at his work station for another day in a row, happily humming as he took out an unidentified dagger and pocket watch. He decided to identify the dagger first as it caught his eye with its red staining on the handle. After an hour or so of looking the item over, he had identified it and put it on a weapon display holder perched behind the counter. The pocket watch he identified in about 30 minutes, half the time it took for the dagger. It had a nice black staining on the metal. He hung it up on a peg on the wall behind his counter once he was finished identifying it. 

Spoiler

Name: Slicer
ID: 128178, 128179
Roll: 7, 3
Item Type: Dagger
ID of Item: 127199
Enhancements: Keen, Bleed
Description: This dagger has a nice, smooth handle that fits in the shape of the hand. It has two pointed guards above the handle with an 8 inch blade extending above it. The handle is made of oak wood with red staining. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585610

Spoiler

Name: Dark Pocket Watch
ID: 128181, 128183
Roll: 13, 5
Item Type: Trinket, Pocket Watch
ID of Item: 127683
Enhancements: Keen Prosperity
Description: This pocket watch is made of a dark, stained metal. The inside of the watch has a black backing with white roman numerals on the watch face and white watch hands. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585610

+10 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

"Hello!! Where's my favorite merchant in this entire world? I came to sell you stuff again, please take a look! XDDD" Nora opens the door to the merchant store next door and puts the a weird looking crystal onto the table. "Oh by the way...I don't know if you will buy this off of me, I crafted this for my profession quest and I think I made a mistake....not sure if that will make a difference. Please take a look and let me know!"

Tier 1 Rare Song Crystal (HP Recovery, Hypnosis) Roll ID: 127691

@James_Hawke

James blushed at being called someone's favorite merchant. "Why hello again, Nora. Nice to see you again." He took the crystal from her and held it up, using a magnifying spectacle to take a good look at it. "Ah yes, I should be able to junk sell this," he said as he brought up the junk sell tab on his menu. "And since the earnings are split 50/50, you will get 50 col, and I will get 50 col." He smiled and gave her the 50 col. "Thank you for your business, and have a wonderful day. And feel free to bring any more items to me for identification or to trade or sell!" 

@Nora

+1 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

Violet walked in and immediately slammed 450 col down on the table. "I'll take that rare dagger you have and those golden spectacles," she said right off the bat. Once James had handed the items over to her, she looked at them closely. "Yeah, these seem undamaged and of good quality. Welp, see ya later," she said as she left out the door of the building. Glad to have found a place that doesn't cheat me on prices, she thought to herself. She took the new dagger out and hung it on her belt in a sheathe. It looked lovely.

@James_Hawke

James looked at the young woman as she entered the shop. "Why hello there-" he began, interrupted by her slamming down the coins. "O-okay," he said looking at the sum of cash. "Ah, of course," he said, when she asked for two of the items he had on display. He carefully handed over the items and added the coins to his inventory. "Thank you for the business and have a good day!" he called after her as she left his shop. What an odd young woman, he thought before going back to his work of identifying items. He started humming a tune to himself.

@Violet Smith 

James sat at his desk, happily humming a soothing tune as he took out two more trinkets in need of identification. Today, he was working with a bow tie and a unique necklace. Both will look dashing on the people who buy them. He completed each identification in about 30 minutes. He was getting quicker at his job, which pleased him greatly. He decided to treat himself with a peppermint hot chocolate as he read a book at his work table. Today had been a good, productive day. Hopefully, tomorrow would be even more exciting. And, with all the identifications he had been doing, he was now rank 2! Hooray. 

Spoiler

Name: Black Bow Tie
ID: 128303, 128304
Roll: 19, 9
ID of Item: 127530
Enhancements: Accuracy, Taunt
Description: A fancy bow tie for the fancy adventurer. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585772

Spoiler

Name: Necklace with Miniature Round Clock on it
ID: 128305, 128306
Roll: 18, 14
ID of Item: 127618
Enhancements: Loot Die, Accuracy
Description: This is a unique necklace with a working clock hanging on it. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-1-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&comment=585772

+10 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

Koga stepped into the merchant's shop, and walked right up to the oaken counter. "Hey there," he greeted the shop's owner, "I was wondering if you could identify a couple things for me, and then I also have some things to sell too, if that's alright." Koga brought up his inventory and summoned the items, placing them onto the counter. A weapon, trinket, and two consumables. "If you could identify the consumables and sell the weapon and trinket, that'd be great." Koga pushed the items over to the shopkeepers side of the counter. He'd had a good haul the last time he'd visited Nature's Treasure.

@James_Hawke

Junk Sell

Spoiler

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Weapon ID: 127799

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket ID: 127477

Identify

Spoiler

Name: Cake
Tier: 1
ID of Item: 127477
Quality: Perfect
Description: 'Cake. The perfect dessert...unless you're Koga...he hates cake.'

Name: Cupcake
Tier: 1 or 2 [Will add more as time goes on]
ID of Item: 127799
Quality: Uncommon
Description: ' Cake. An uncommon dessert...unless you're Koga...he hates cupcakes.'

Edited by Koga

Nora opens up the door and went visited her favorite merchant again. Seems like she has been going to this place a lot, and she hopes that the shop owner doesn't find her presence bothersome. But this time, she actually has something that they might like. "Hi there! I got some unidentified items for you, and I also want to buy the black bow tie if that is ok? Please take a look!"

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket (2) Roll: 127840 and 127841 (both from Nature's Treasure)

Buying this one vvvv

[T1 Rare Trinket] Black Bow Tie
Enhancements: Accuracy, Taunt
Price: 200

@James_Hawke

Edited by Nora

James welcomed Koga into his shop. "Hello, there! How may I help you to today?" He looked over the order and calculated the cost. "Huh, interesting. So the col you get back for the junk sell and the cost of the identifications break even, so you owe 0 col today." Then he took the two consumables and looked them over. "These shouldn't take too long to identify. It should actually only take a few minutes, so you can just wait over there for a few minutes and I'll bring the items over to you." He gestured towards the side of the room while speaking. 

After about 30 minutes had gone by, he walked over to Koga and brought the items to the player. Here you go! They're all done!" he said, smiling and handing the items over. 

@Koga

Spoiler

Name: Cake
ID: 128398
Roll: 20
Item Type: Consumable
Tier: 1
ID of Item: 127477
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 Protein
Description: 'Cake. The perfect dessert...unless you're Koga...he hates cake.'
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&amp;comment=585891

Name: Cupcake
ID: 128401
Roll: 13
Item Type: Consumable
Tier: 1 
ID of Item: 127799
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Evasion
Description: ' Cake. An uncommon dessert...unless you're Koga...he hates cupcakes.'
Post Link: [http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemists/?do=findComment&amp;comment=585891

Edited by James_Hawke

Koga blinked in surprise. He broke even? Well that's rather nice. Still, he felt kinda bad that the merchant didn't get that much out of the deal. As the merchant went about his business, identifying the two mysterious consumables, Koga debated what to do. "Here you go! They're all done!"

"Thanks!," Koga replied, taking the items, "and here, for your troubles. Don't bother arguing. Just take it and put it to good use." Koga tipped the merchant a couple hundred Col for his efforts before turning around and leaving out the door, now debating what to do with the cakes...he hated cake...

@James_Hawke

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 3:47 PM, Nora said:

Nora opens up the door and went visited her favorite merchant again. Seems like she has been going to this place a lot, and she hopes that the shop owner doesn't find her presence bothersome. But this time, she actually has something that they might like. "Hi there! I got some unidentified items for you, and I also want to buy the black bow tie if that is ok? Please take a look!"

>> Tier One Rare <<Unidentified>> Trinket (2) Roll: 127840 and 127841 (both from Nature's Treasure)

Buying this one vvvv

[T1 Rare Trinket] Black Bow Tie
Enhancements: Accuracy, Taunt
Price: 200

@James_Hawke

James greeted Nora as she entered the shop. "Hello! So nice to see you again." He looked down at the items she wanted to junk sell and picked both of them up. He then opened his menu and submitted them for junk sale. The items burst into pixels, gone from this world forever. "Alright, that'll be 200 col for you and 200 col coming to me from the junk sell..." He then looked at the price of the blow tie, grabbing it to give to her. It was also 200 col. "But with this purchase of the bow tie, you break even. So you give 0 and receive 0 col today." He smiled at the easy transaction. He then gently wrapped the bow tie and put it in a small bag with his shop name on it. "Here you go, Nora! And have a wonderful day." 

@Nora