[F01 - Rank 2 Merchant \\ Rank 2 Alchemist] Hawke Identifier and Alchemist [Open]

Joanne came back after a day of adventuring to the shop that she worked at and called home. Before heading upstairs for a nap in her bed, she stopped by James' work station. "Hey, brother. I have two items to turn in for junk sell and another item to identify." From out of her inventory, she pulled the three items. She places the rare weapon and consumable that she wished to sell on on the counter and began to unwrap the perfect, one-handed straight sword. The sword was of a classic old English design. It was a heavy blade indeed. She carefully handed the item to him. "You can give me the col for the junk sell now and then come get me from upstairs once you finish identifying," she told him. 

Items for junk sale: 
1 T1 Rare Weapon [ID: 129545A]
1 T1 Uncommon Consumable [ID: 129545B]

Name: Deliverance
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 2
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Tier: T1
ID of Item: 129360
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: [Blank]
Description: This is a one-handed sword made in the old English style. It is quite hefty. The handle is made of polished silver. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James looked up from his work as Joanne walked over to him. He looked at the items she set on his counter, immediately picking them up and opening his menu. He clicked on the option that said "Junk Sell" and then touched the two items. The items then burst into pixels, lost to this world forever. "That will be 125 col going to you and 125 going to me," he said as the banker transferred the funds to his and Joanne's accounts. Then he took a look at the blade she held out to him. He whistled. "Now that is a fine blade right there," he said, taking it from her and giving it a few good swings. "Reminds me of the old blades of da's that we used to play with," he said reminiscently. Once the moment had passed he said, "Alright, I'll come and get you once this beauty is identified." 

After she left to go upstairs, James took the sword over to his work station and began to identify its enchantments. "Ah, perfect," he muttered to himself as he finished up the project. He then brought the weapon carefully up the stairs and presented it to his sister. "Here's the blade you wanted, sis. It seems to be even better than your current blade. Oh, and of course the identification and all that is free of charge." 

Spoiler

Name: Deliverance
ID: 129555, 129556, 129557
Roll: LD: 19, LD: 8, LD: 19 
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
ID of Item: 129360
Enhancements: 2 Damage, Bleed
Description: This is a one-handed sword made in the old English style. It is quite hefty. The handle is made of polished silver. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=587288

+2 exp for junk sell
+5 exp for identifying 

Edited by James_Hawke

Joanne jumped up from her desk and immediately ran over to James when she saw the sword in his hand. She gingerly took it and gave it a few swings. "It feels and looks amazing. Thank you brother. And always know that the potions in my shop are 100% free for you to use -- within reason of course." She then took the weapon and put it in a leather holster. "That'll make fighting mobs much easier." 

As her brother left her loft, she sat back down at her desk and kept reading, humming to herself an old lullaby as she did so. 

Later that day, Joanne came down from her loft to create a few potions. She got out her mortar and pestle and began to mix together ingredients to make a few salves. 

On her first attempt with crafting healing salves, the first one turned into a black, thick goop. It was definitely not safe to be used by another player. She immediately threw it out and tried again. Her second attempt was a bit more promising, but it still failed to mix properly. She sighed and packed up her materials once more. It appeared that she wouldn't craft anything useful today. 

Spoiler

crafting T1 Salve
Roll ID#: 129559
CD: 3

-1 T1 material

crafting T1 salve
Roll ID#: 129560
CD: 3

-1 T1 material

-2 T1 materials
+2 EXP

Edited by Joanne

It seems barely any time has passed since Nora visited the merchant shop, but now she's back again. Although now that she has changed her profession and moved her shop, she no longer locates nearby. But it did not deter her from visiting here one bit. This time, she carries a large backpack with her, it is time to junk sale all of her previous inventory and get some new and desperately needed equipment. "Hi James!! Good to see you again, could you take a look and junk sell these for me? I would also like to buy a teleportation crystal from you if that's ok?"

Uncommon healing song crystal x 2 ID: 128046; 128209

Kurai: T1 Katana of uncommon quality [ Paralyze] - starter katana

Dark leather armor: T1 light armor of uncommon quality [Evasion Lvl ] - starter light armor

Dark Dream armor: 1 Tier heavy armor of uncommon quality [Mitigation] - gained from first few lessons no. 2

3 unidentified rare trinket - ID: 129171; 129158; 129152

@James_Hawke

James smiled warmly as Nora entered his shop once more. "Hello there, Nora. Glad to see you again." He took a look at her items and activated the junk sell option in his menu. "Let's see. 1,000 col total in junk sell... That will be 500 col going to me and 500 col going to you." He looked back down at Nora. "Great job at collecting all these!" he said. Then he turned around and grabbed a teleportation crystal from off of one of the many shelves behind him. He wrapped it carefully and put it in a neat little bag with the emblem and name of the shop on it. "That'll be 800 col total, but I'll deduct the 500 col you earned from your junk sale from the price. So that makes it 300 col that you owe me." He smiled and held out the bag to her, exchanging it for payment. 

@Nora

+11 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke

While James was helping out a customer, Joanne decided to make some potions at her own crafting station. She took out a few materials and set to work grinding them down into fine powders. Then she used some fresh spring water to mix the a few of the powders together, creating a thick paste. 

For her first salve, she created one using antidote ingredients. On her second potion, she ended up having enough paste to create two salves in one batch. She hummed happily to herself while working, putting the slaves into nice glass jars and putting them on display once they were ready. 

Spoiler

creating T1 Salve
Roll ID#: 129668
CD: 11, rare
LD: 5 
Enhancements: 2 Antidote

creating T1 salve 
Roll ID#: 129669
CD: 12, perfect
LD: 18, 1 additional item created
Enhancements: Pheromones

Spoiler

Name: Greater Antidote Salve
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 129668
Roll Result: CD: 11, LD: 5
Item Type: Salve
Quality:  Rare
Enhancements: 2 Antidote
Description: This light blue salve is used as an antidote. Just rub it generously on the skin or body parts effected. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=587443
+5 EXP

Name: Pheromone Salve
Roll ID: 129669
Roll Result: CD: 12, LD: 18 
Description: This bright orange salve has strong pheromones embedded in it that attracts familiars. Do not ask what materials were used to create this salve... you don't wish to know. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=587443
+8 EXP

Name: Pheromone Salve
Roll ID: 129669-1
Roll Result: CD: 12, LD: 18 
Description: This bright orange salve has strong pheromones embedded in it that attracts familiars. Do not ask what materials were used to create this salve... you don't wish to know. 

+13 EXP

-2 T1 materials

Edited by Joanne

Joanne came down from her loft early in the morning, rising with the sun as usual. She figured that she'd get some crafts out of the way before she went for an early morning training. On her first attempt, she was lucky enough to create a toxic venom salve. She smiled, happy that she had created such a powerful item on her first attempt. However, the next two crafts that she attempted failed horribly. Both turned into black, toxic goo. She immediately threw the goo into the hearth in the middle of the shop, letting the fire burn it to nothing. 

Spoiler

crafting T1 salve
Roll ID#: 129760
CD: 12 
LD: 12
[T1 Perfect Salve] created!

crafting T1 salve
Roll ID#: 129762
CD: 1 fail

crafting T1 Salve
Roll ID#: 129763
CD: 1 fail

-3 T1 materials
+10 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Toxic Venom Salve
Your Profession: 
Your Rank: 
Roll ID: 129760
Roll Result: CD: 12, LD: 12
Enhancements: 3 Toxic Venom
Description: Gently apply this salve across the blade of your weapon. When you get a critical hit on an enemy, the venom will take effect. 
Post Link: 

Edited by Joanne

Violet walked up to Joanne's counter and looked at the shelves behind the tall alchemist. Pheromones, pheromones, pheromonesshe repeated in her head as she looked for the pheromone potion or salve that would help with the finding a familiar quest. After a few moments of searching the shelves, her eyes landed on the bright orange pheromone salve. She immediately took 300 col out of her inventory and slammed it on the counter. She pointed up to the salve. "That pheromone salve right there. Thank you," she said quickly as took the salve from the woman and headed right out the door. Now it was time for her to finally get a familiar. 

-300 col
+1 Pheromone Salve

Joanne looked up and greeted her new customer. "Ah, hello ma'am, how can I help you?" she asked. The woman then quickly pointed up to the pheromone salve that she had just made. "Ah, yes. I'll get that down for you real quick." She picked the salve off of the shelf and wrapped it in some wrapping paper. She then put the wrapped product in a small bag with the emblem of the shop on it. "Have a wonderful day!" she yelled to Violet as the woman ran out of the shop. Seems like she's in a hurry, Joanne thought to herself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Violet quickly walked into the shop and right over to James, who was bent over some identifications on his work table. A black leopard followed closely by her side, sniffing around at the air of the shop. Violet knocked on the counter to get James' attention and then laid down the light armor she held on the table in front of him. "Hey. James. I got a new item for you to identify." She laid down a bag of col onto the table. "Here is your payment. Just message me when you're all finished." She waved goodbye and left the shop, heading out for some lunch. 

-sending 320 col to James

Name: Black Predator
ID: 
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
ID of Item: 130090
Quality: Rare
Description: This light armor covers the upper torso and is made of a midnight black colored material. 

Edited by Violet Smith

James looked up from his work at the sound of Violet's voice. "Oh, hello!" he greeted her as she walked up to his counter. He quickly walked over and looked over the piece of armor, noting its exceptionally dark shade of black. "Alright, I should have this ready for you in roughly an hour. A great amount of time to get a lunch indeed," he said, smiling and looking down at the young woman. 

After an hour of being bent over the armor, identifying its enchantments carefully, James was finally finished. He messaged Violet and let her know that her armor was ready to pick up. 

Name: Black Predator
ID: 130546, 130547
Roll: LD: 6, LD: 13
ID of Item: 130090
Enhancements: Mitigation, Light Momentum 
Description: This light armor covers the upper torso and is made of a midnight black colored material. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=588768

Edited by James_Hawke

Violet was just finishing up a ham sandwich when she received James' message. She popped the small amount that was left of her sandwich into her mouth and jogged over to his shop, which was nearby. She headed right up to the counter and picked up the armor, equipping it. She checked her stats. "Mit and light momentum. Nice," she said, a small smile across her lips. "Thank you once again, James. See ya later." She turned and headed out the door in a hurry, ready to test out her new armor. Her loyal companion, Dahlia, followed right behind her. 

• 2 months later...

Violet entered the shop once again and headed straight towards James' counter. "I got two more for you today, James," she said as she gently laid a set of bright red armor and a handkerchief on his counter. "I'll be back after lunch. Just send me a message once you finish the job." She filled out two forms for the item identifications. Then she quickly turned and left, heading straight towards the sandwich shop across the street. 

As soon as she stepped outside, her loyal companion, Dahlia the midnight black leopard, joined her in her trip to the sandwich shop. 

Name: Black Handkerchief
Item Type: Trinket
ID of Item: [ID: 130817] 
Description: Just a plain black handkerchief used to cover one's face. 

Name: Killer
ID of Item: [ID: 130692]
Description: A blood red armor that covers the upper chest of the wearer. Silver chain-link bits extend down the arms. 

James jumped as the woman silently approached him. She always had a manor of moving quickly and quietly. Probably from a certain type of life in the real world, he thought to himself. He smiled all the same as she laid down her items and filled out the paper. "I'll have them ready for you in about an hour and a half," he said as she turned to leave the shop. 

Then he set to work, studying the properties of both the armor and the handkerchief carefully. Once he felt that he was ready, he applied the enchantments and sent a message to Violet to let her know that her items were ready to be picked up. 

Name: Black Handkerchief
ID: 135424, 135425
Roll: LD: 16, LD: 14
Item Type: Trinket
ID of Item: [ID: 130817] 
Enhancements: Accuracy, Loot Die
Description: Just a plain black handkerchief used to cover one's face. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=595856

Name: Killer
ID: LD: 4, LD: 13
Roll: 135426, 135427
ID of Item: [ID: 130692]
Enhancements: Mitigation, Recovery 
Description: A blood red armor that covers the upper chest of the wearer. Silver chain-link bits extend down the arms. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=595856

Edited by James_Hawke

Once Violet had finished her meal, she received a message from James letting her know that her items were finished. "Awesome!" She hopped out of the sandwich shop and raced across the street to Hawke Identifier and Alchemist. She quickly motioned for Dahlia to stay outside while she rushed up to the counter, impatient to see the items she was waiting for. "Huh, good enchantments indeed," she muttered as she turned the items over in her hands and equipped them. With a flourish, she produced 640 col to pay for the identifying services and then disappeared back out of the shop. 

Shinji enters the shop and has a brief look around as he steps in further and looks at the numerous items currently for sale. Hearing a tall blond man's greeting behind the counter, Shinji nods to him and browses the goods at the merchant section, soon taking notice of a unique necklace with a miniature round clock attached to it. A label near it says that it increases one's accuracy and the chance to find objects. After enduring his first fetch quest and also since he wants to land more hits against his foes, Shinji points it out as he speaks to the man.

"That necklace, please."

The necklace is soon in his hands, and he examines it closely to see that the clock is actually working, showing the current time. Impressive. Shinji forks over 200 COL to the man and bows to him in thanks before taking his leave.

- Paid 200 COL for Necklace with Miniature Clock

James looked up at the necklace that the young man had pointed to. Ah! The object I identified earlier, he remembered as he took it off of its shelf and handed it to the man. "Here you go. Please feel free to come back if anything about the item isn't to your liking." His voice was soft and shy and his smile sincere. He bowed back to the man as he watched him leave the shop. 

Now what to do with the rest of my free time... James thought to himself as he began to dust off the shelves in his corner of the shop. 

Violet burst into the shop with three items in tow. "Hey, James! I got these for you to identify!" she shouted as she rushed up to the counter. She promptly put a dagger and two cookies down. "I got these bad boys on my last quest," she said proudly. "And guess what. I'm a merchant just like you now!" She was unusually happy and carefree at this moment due to the excitement of opening up a new shop. "Feel free to stop by if you need any identifications as well," she said as she turned to leave. "You know the drill. I'll be back in an hour to pick those items up." 

Spoiler

Name: Golden Rays
ID of Item: 135621A
Description: This light armor is just a golden breastplate that glows golden in the rays of a freshly rising sun. 

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Chip Cookie
Item Type: Consumable
ID of Item: 135621B
Description: Just a nice, sweet chocolate chip cookie. That of course has some secret added ingredients to give it its enchantments. 

Spoiler

Name: Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Cookie
ID of Item: 135621C
Description: The white chocolate and macadamia nuts complement each other superbly. 

@James_Hawke

James jumped in surprise as Violet dashed into his shop unexpectedly. Though his surprised expression was soon replaced by a soft smile as he looked down and examined the items the woman had brought in. He listened intently as she told him how she came across these items and that she was becoming a merchant. "Congratulations! Welcome to the merchant world," he gave a soft chuckle. Then he waved goodbye as she left to go get her usual lunch. He knew she would be back in exactly one hour, so he set to work identifying the items right away. 

After he finished identifying the items, he waited for Violet to come back. He had finished just 5 minutes ahead of schedule. 

Spoiler

Name: Golden Rays
ID: 135738, 135739, 135740
Roll: LD: 13, 17, 12
ID of Item: 135621A
Enhancements: MIT, EVA, LD
Description: This light armor is just a golden breastplate that glows golden in the rays of a freshly rising sun. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=596484

Spoiler

Name: Chocolate Chip Cookie
ID: 135741 (disregard extra 2 rolls... forgot that the one enhancement is stuck to whole item)
Roll: LD: 15
ID of Item: 135621B
Enhancements: 3 HP Recovery
Description: Just a nice, sweet chocolate chip cookie. That of course has some secret added ingredients to give it its enchantments. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=596484

Spoiler

Name: Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Cookie
ID: 135744
Roll: LD: 8
ID of Item: 135621C
Enhancements: 3 DMG
Description: The white chocolate and macadamia nuts complement each other superbly. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18351-f01-rank-2-merchant-rank-2-alchemist-hawke-identifier-and-alchemist-open/?do=findComment&comment=596484

+15 EXP

Edited by James_Hawke