[F02-SP] Magic and Sword <<Alchemist>>

"Hello Dear, I see you are in need of a profession, may I interest you in Alchemy?" She smiles sweetly and leaves here tent, a small vial of rainbow colored liquid pulsating in her hand. "Now, I know it may seem very sciencey and scary, but I believe you can do it! And I hope you feel the same way." She beckons the player into her tent to show them the way she crafts, her movements are very elegant and precise, her age shows that she is very wise in what she is doing. "Now, I can teach you all about it sweety, but I seem to have ran out of some of my precious materials to give you a how-to on crafting, would you be a dear and run off to get me some? I think all I need is five, and I can help you on your way!" She smiles a sweet smile, she seems to be happy someone wants to follow in on her noble profession.

This was a hard decision. Too hard. Countless nights of staring into the stars and the lone moon as Nora considered this decision and questions her own heart for an answer, but she finally made up her mind. (after bothering a whole bunch of other people) She decided to change profession into an alchemist instead. Finding Evangeline wasn't that hard, it was the same NPC at the same tavern that provided her whereabouts information to Nora. And Evangeline herself is very friendly, so she thanks Evangeline for this chance, and get on her way. This isn't the first time that she has done a profession quest, so she knows what terrible fates awaits.. In order to make things easier, she send out a massive text to everyone on her contact list and see if anyone would show up. The text itself was brief and simple, it outlined the quest, the requirement and the meeting place along with emoji of cookies.

After the PM is done, she waits patiently by the gates just outside of the Town of the beginning. Looking out into the filed, into the green field, the flower beds just outside of the gate. She thought to herself that this is her true calling, she is sure that she could possibly makes some col with it. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly this time...

Edited by Nora

She waited for sometime but did not heard anything back. It looks like everyone was busy and no one is coming, so she decided to head out and complete this quest herself. She has gained a little bit more of a courage in the last few days. It was just her luck that she has gained a new katana as well, so it was all in good timing for her to try out this new katana. She knows that she is crap at battle and absolutely slowing everyone around her down with her close to nothing damage, so she thought that hopefully but fighting more real life combat, her battle skill will improve.

She went out of the wall and look for a place where there are tons of boars roaming around. She is careful in only picking targets with 10 hp or something, and only targeting boars that are alone. With her new katana skill, she used Han'ei on the boar. (All sword art that she uses on this thread will be Han'ei (2 EN) and all boars in this thread will have 20 hp and 6 damage )

ID# 128490 results: BD 3 (+5 ACC) MD 6 (1)

Nora: 140 HP; 12/14 EN; 5 DMG x 2 sword art; 5 ACC; 1 EVA; 0 MIT

Boar: 10/20 HP;  MD 5 (6-1) missed Nora

Edited by Nora

The attack went down pretty smoothly, she was not very used to using katana sword art, but she felt like she was getting the handle of it. Maybe if she uses it some more, she would be more efficient with it. But she remembers why she was here in the first place. Her main goal is not about practicing her katana sword art skill, but to gather 5 materials for Eva for her alchemist quest. So despite the fact that she was having fun with battling boars in the wild, she will stop as soon as she got enough materials and will be heading back. Quickly, she approaches the boar in the distance and uses sword art on it again to try to finish it off. This time, adjusting her stance and they way she holds her sword, here's to hope that her accuracy would improve this this change of style. She attacks the boar.

ID# 128492 results: BD 9; MD 1

Nora: 140 HP, 10/14 EN; 5 (DMG) 2x for sword art

Boar 0/20 HP dead

Loot ID# 128532 results:

Craft: 7

Loot: 19

<<2 bonus material, 2 bonus material>> <<60 col, 1 Perfect Armor/Shield and 1 Perfect Trinket, 60 col>>

Edited by Nora

With the down of the first boar, she approaches the second boar in the distance. The change in damage output was clear and stunning to Nora, she can't help but feel really excited for the change. Previously she was only able to do 4 damage even with sword art, one shooting even the baby boar pups are impossible for her. Now she finally started to feel like a dps now. It gives her a tiny bit of courage for her role in a team, although not a lot. But this courage will go a long way, maybe even encourage her into exploring places that she never dare to explore before. 

But now is far from the time to fight some more. She charges in against the second boar, attacking it with her sword art. She forgot her surrounding at this point, although her attack connected the boar, Nora was also hit by the boar's counter attack. Dropping her own health bar down a bit, she bites her teetch, she can bare with this, and she can continue.

ID# 128493 results:

Battle: 7; MD 7 Nora 134/140 HP; 8/14 EN; DMG 5 x2

Boar 10/20 HP; 6 DMG 

Edited by Nora

Keeping her stands, she charges against the boar. This time killing it in the process.

It felt like barely any time has passed since she left the shop and now she's back again with her materials. This is a strikingly different result from her first professional quest, being able to put in damage really makes the difference in things, but now it is time to test her potential in crafting.

She greeted Eva by the shop's entrance, and even she was surprised to see Nora back so soon. With a polite nod, she handed her materials to Eva who counted everything and led her into the workshop at the back. It was a spacy room with high ceiling and good open air circulation. There's a large caudron at the center. Eva demonstrated how to do potions for her once and ask her to try by herself by following the recipe. Unfortunately, the first attempt ends up in failure.  This is a little harder than she thought.

ID# 128535 results: Battle: 8

Nora 134/140 HP; 6/14 EN

Boar 0/20 HP

Loot ID# 128536 results:

Craft: 5

Loot: 6

<<40 col, 2 bonus material>> <<(20) Bonus Col, 1 Rare Trinket 60 col>>

Edited by Nora

Eva laughed at Nora good naturely, she told her to don't mind the occasional failure here and there, since everyone starts from somewhere and there will be a bunch of failed attempts at the beginning. But this kind of things will improve over time, as she gets more and more practice in in the art. Nora nods, she felt a little embraased, almost back to her music shop again back when she first did her performer's quest.

But she reminds herself that eventually she could craft a successful potion or material. If for whatever reason that she runs out of materials, the shop isn't that far from the outer wall and she can just go outside and get more materials and try again. Ok...focus now...you got this...you can do it...!

Nora try to brew the potion again, this time, pay a bit more closer attention to the timing and really chopping all ingerdience into finer piece. Just overall more care has been putted into this attempt than her previous attempt. But this was a fail again.

ID# 128495 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 2

Loot: 15

<<salvaged material>>

Edited by Nora

Man!! This is harder than I have thought. I thought making a potion isn't so different from cooking...

Then she remembers that she wasn't that good of a cook too. So maybe, if she gets better at making potions, perhaps her cooking skill will also improve along the way. Here's to hoping that her everything skill improves into near future and she becomes a better person. But maybe right now it is not the good time to try for potion.

She asked Eva to see if she could try making crystals instead. To which Eva nods in affirmative and led her to the workshop bench next to the caudron. She demostrated how to use the table to craft crystal, once again Nora was intrigued with the magical process. This sense of magic is what draws her into the profession in the first place. However, once again, when Nora tries to copy what Eva has done, her craft was yet another fail. This time, she wasn't even able to salvage her material.

ID# 128496 results:

Battle: 9

Loot: 1

<<lost a material>>

Edited by Nora

Nora takes a deep breath and tries to calm down her beating heart and tells herself to don't mind and just try again. Sure, it looks like she has failed four times in a roll and maybe she doesn't have that much potantial in alchemy, but when someone work hard, they can succeed. At least, that is what Nora believes. She tries again at making crystal, this time, playing close attention at the exact timing and the spells used. A light shine from her material, it looks like she has finally succeeded! 

Amazing!! 

Nora cheers herself and patted herself over the shoulder. Having crafted her first crystal, she felt great and maybe there is still hope for her in this profession. With that she has sort of fulfilled the requirement for becoming an alchmest. But there's still daylight left, so she says goodbye to Eva and left her shop, heading towards the wild to pratice her sword some more.

ID# 128497 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 12

Loot: 8

<<gains perfect item: Pheromes>>

Edited by Nora

Alright! Last time she was forced to retreat form the field because...well..she got enough materials and she needs to reporting back to Eva and do her crafting. But now that she's back, she's ready to rekt the boar population once again! She returns to her previous hunting location and was pleasantly surprised to find that the boars are still here! They haven't move at all. If she was a boar and when she knows that someone was hunting them over here, she would have get her family and friends and starts moving from here already. But she gets that the AI in this game isn't that advance yet, but it is better for her since there will be some more easy pickings.

Nora ready her sword and runs towards one of the smaller boars, attacking it with her sword art. With the accuracy enhancement that she has, she was just not missing hits, she wonders if she should try to take on larger boars next time. But right now, her goal would be actually manage to one hit kill her target, it looks like she's still very weak.

Nora 140 HP; 10/14 EN

ID# 128499 results:  Battle: 7; 5dmg x 2 for sword art; MD 5 (missed nora)

Boar 10/20 HP

Edited by Nora

Nora takes a deep breath, this is ok, I'm ok. My energy reserve can still hold, I am aiming to be a dps after all. I can still attack, in fact, I can attack for a lot more times! This is no time to rest, I will rest when I am too tired to attack anymore, then maybe I will go gather more materials while I wait for my energy to restore. Hunting is a lot more enjoyable now that she could actually do some damage to the lower level monsters, and the extra materials gained from the kills will do wonders with helping her starting off her new shop. Right...! I still need to think of a name for my new shop, what should I name it...? Something with light..? Or something with flower?

With that thoughts in mind, she attacks the boar again, but because her attention was elsewhere, she almost missed her attack. Lucky that her enhancement corrected her mistake at the very last minute, which helps her secured the kill. Now she just want to buy more stuff, artisan and blacksmith are both important profession to have.

Nora: 140 HP; 8/14 en

ID# 128500 results: Battle: 1 (+5 ACC); 5 dmg x2 for sword art; MD 10 (crit but already dead here)

Boar 0/20 HP dead

Loot ID# 128525 results: Craft: 11 Loot: 12 <<40 col and 2 materials for even LD, odd CD>> <<1 Rare Armor/Shield (40) Col + 60 col standard>>

Edited by Nora

So far so good. She can feel her heart beats quicken at the rising level of combat. Even though she was only hunting the weaker level of boars, this continues combat and never stop attacking with her sword art is starting to wear down on her energy level. But she grins, she enjoys this feeling surprisingly, this actually felt more like she was actually doing things and be more like a dps as oppose to what she was doing before. Hanging back and letting the others do the work for her. 

Alright, let's continue with this trend until I can fight no longer! This is more like it! This is what the others must have felt in their everyday life and now it is time for Nora to get used to this feeling. She has a feeling that soon, she will be putting her combat skill to the test, and there will not be time for her to back out during a fight to rest. Nora charges in against yet another boar, with her sword art she drops the boar's health bar to half. But the boar counter attacked against her as well.

Noar 132/140 HP;  6/14 EN

ID# 128501 results: Battle: 3 (+5 ACC). 5 DMG x2; MD 10

Boar 10/20 HP 

Edited by Nora

Let's fight some more...! At least three more time. I can still keep going..! I can still fight...! 

Nora's breathing becomes heavier and heavier as the constant swinging of her sword starts to wear her down. She felt her muscles strained and her arms becoming stiffed. The katana's weight, once comfortable in her hand, now felt like it weights a ton and it was getting harder and harder for her to lift her sword. But she bites down on her teeth and refused to give up. She needs the practice. Not only in her sword play skills but her courage, her stamina, and her resolve as well. If she wants to be useful in combat, then she needs to do this now! Before the fighting becomes real. If she can't bring down weak enemies like the boar, then she has no hope in this game. 

Nora charges in against the boar again, in her fatigue state she almost missed her attack, but she adjusted her swing at the very last second and her attack connected with the boar, bringing down its health bar.

Nora 132/140 HP; 4/14 EN

ID# 128502 results: Battle: 2 (+5 ACC) (5dmg x2)

Boar 0/20 HP dead

Loot/ID# 128529 results:

Loot: 7

<<40 col; 2 materials>> <<1 Uncommon Consumable; 60 col>>

Edited by Nora

She felt her breathing starts to get harder and her vision was a little blurry. This could mean that she's reaching the end of her energy reserves. Nora frowned unhappily. If felt like she has taken down a lot of boars, but in reality, not that many. She can't believe that this level of combat would be so draining on her body, a bad news for a dps. This shows more than tells her that she is still very low leveled, if she could be drained so easily. Keep in mind that she has only been using the lower level swords art and not the higher energy more powerful sword art, things are not looking good to her. She still needs more practice and she is no where near the level of the players that she has seen before. 

Considering that the boars are now no more than standing targets, she felt bad at targeting them and maybe she was not as brave as she thought, if she can't bring herself to target something with higher hp. Nora frowns and bring down her attack on yet another boar, dropping its health bar.

Nora 140 HP; 2/14 EN

Roll: 1287503; BD 2 (+5 ACC); DMG 5x2; MD 4

Boar 10/20 HP (missed nora)

Edited by Nora

This is it...! This is the last fight for now. I only have so much energy left!! Do not back down, the boar only has half of its health bar left! I can do this, I can finish it off!

With this one last bit of energy and this sword art, I should be able to kill it. Then I can think of resting and resorting my own energy. Nora adjusted her stances and bringing her katana forward, attacking the boar one last time. This landed a powerful critical hit which ended the boar's life. If she has not kill this boar then, with the way that nora was going after the boar and the way that she moves, it was very likely that he boar would have landed a counter attack on nora and maybe that would have been a critical hit against her as well. But that was not the case, as the boar disappears into the air, nora checks her loot from the boar.

ID# 128504 results: Battle: 10; MD 8; dmg 7x2

Nora: 132/140 HP; 0/14 EN

Boar: 0/20 HP dead

Loot ID# 128538 results:

Loot: 4

<<80 col and no items>>

Edited by Nora

Finally. Having bought down the previous boar, Nora's energy reserves has hit zero and she can no longer attack anymore. Nora drops to the ground and sits still on the green grass field. Panting a little bit, she felt her blood heated up from the combat and raises an arm to earse her sweat that starts to form on her forehead. She covers her face with her hand and drops her katana on the ground next to her, before lying down onto the ground face facing the sky. She noticed for the first time today that it was a beautiful day out side and the weather was clear. It was peaceful, even the boars nearby do seem to be too bothered by her. She lays on the ground, looking at the cloud, trying to regain some energy back and calming down her beating heart. She rolls to the side and find another material out of combat, she reaches a hand to pick it up, a rare little flower, very cute. Nora smiles at her new finding. Peaceful things like this isn't bad either. She enjoys time like this as well.

ID# 128505 results:

Loot: 14 <<1 material>>

Edited by Nora

Lying on the grass ground and looking up at the sky, she felt so sleepy all of the sudden and she even wants to take a nap. But she does remember that she's in the wild and not in the safe zone. If she feels asleep here, she will be killed. And there will be no one to save her. This is the first time that she has been to the second floor, it has got a pretty different feel to it then the first floor. She's not quite sure which floor did she enjoys more. But certainly none of her friends are here. The forest was nice, but she thought maybe the total area is smaller than the first floor.

While she waits for her energy to resort back a little before she could attack again, she wishes to pass this time by looking around, and maybe she will find another one of those rare little flower. That would be nice. It will be a nice little decoration for her shop. She still hasn't come up with a name for it yet, but maybe the ocean of stars or ocean of flowers would be nice for a shop's name? Does it sound magiacal? Looking around, she did not find a flower this time around.

<<0 found>>

ID# 128506 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 1

Loot: 8

Edited by Nora

Taking a large yawn as she thought more about her new shop, that was when her thoughts went back to her existing shop and she wonders what she was going to do with it. She would have guessed that now that she has a new shop, her old shop would have to be closed now. She was just starting to feel attached to her old shop too, it is really a shame that she doesn't have any customers. That was the reason for the sudden profession change. But it can't be helped. She might have been a dps in her heart, but she is also an active crafter, if there's no customer to visit her and she can't go shopping, the game would lose at lot of the fun for her. So it was inevitable that she would try to change profession. She just hope that this is the right choice and she would get a lot more customer now that she's an achlemist. In fact...even one customer would be enough to make her happy. She will try harder to craft too with all the loots she got from this quest, hopefully everything will went smoothly from here on out.

<<nothing>>

ID# 128510 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 4

Loot: 2

Edited by Nora

Taking a yawn. She felt herself relaxing against the sun light. Her energy is slowing starting to regain itself, and pretty soon she would be able to fight again. Maybe for one last time for this advanture. She sits up from the grass field. The boars nearby looks at her with a little bit of a nervous humm.

Right now she's not going after them, but it would be soon. She looks around, it seems that this place isn't so good with out of combat gathering, both the last time and this time that she has tried to search for material, she comes up empty handed. But no matter, the out of combat material search is just to pass the time, her real goal would be practice her real life combat skill. Letting out an evil grin as she gets up from the ground, she picked up her katana. She has enough rest now and it will be time for the boars to relive their nightmare once again!

ID# 128540 results:

Loot: 3

<<0 material>>

Edited by Nora

Now that Nora has gained some of her energy back, she looks around for an easy picking until she spotted this boar over here. It hasn't seen her here yet and was just minding its own business, not knowing that Nora was about to end its career. Nora sneaks up to the boar and quickly perform her sword art against it, it was amazing. The swing of her sword was done just right! She felt the way the sword moved and it was just right! It was a critical hit and she just has to remember this feeling so that she could perform this attack the same way again! The boar was so stunned that when it tries to counter attack against Nora, it missed her entirely. She smiles, knowing that the battle is already won. With a critical, the bleed effect on her sword will finish the boar off in the next few seconds, she doesn't even have to do anything now.

Nora 140 HP; 2/14 EN (4-2)

ID# 128541 results: Battle: 9; MOB: 1 (missed nora); DMG 5x2

Boar 10/20 (Bleed next turn)

Edited by Nora

She did not have to attack the last boar at all. Since her last attack was a critical hit, the bleed affect from her sword dealt 12 point damage to the sword, ending its life. The fight was finished without her needing to lifted a single finger. She felt pretty good at her spoils today over all and went to check the loots. IT was ok ish, it could have been better but she will take what she can get. Doing a quick summary of what she has gotten from this outing, she noticed that once again her energy bar has dropped to zero and she was getting quite hungry again. Maybe it is time to make her way back to town and actually explore the second floor. She headed straight for the profession quest right away and didn't even have the time to look around, maybe she will manage to find somewhere where theres good food for cheap too. And if things go smoothly, and she likes the floor enough, she will even consider opening her new shop here. So many possiblities and she is really looking forward to the future now!

Loot ID# 128543 results:Craft: 1 Loot: 13

<<80 col>><<1 Rare Trinket; 60 col>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sp; T1 perfect crystal pheromones

9 materials; 700 col x0.05 from Aincrad Trading Post = 735 + 400 col for thread = 1135 col

1 Perfect Armor/Shield

1 Perfect Trinket
2 Rare Trinket 
1 Rare Armor/Shield 
1 Uncommon Consumable; 

Edited by Nora