[F01-PP] One Step Forward <<First Few Lessons are Free no. 2>>

An old NPC Blacksmith, dubbed Lyle Tealeaf, is in the Town of Beginnings. He plans on helping the new players of SAO by helping them understand the basics of Sword Art Online.

Quest Objective
- Lyle Tealeaf is short on rarer materials for his weaponry. He needs three(3) Boar Pup Tusks to complete his work. (Boar Pup Tusks are treated as materials, so you need to defeat them until you recover (3) Boar Pup Tusk materials)

-Upon returning to Lyle Tealeaf with (3) Boar Pup Tusks, He asks if you can deliver a package to a young artisan named Hannah who can be found in a grove of trees in the city.

Boar Pup Stats:
HealthPoints: 5
Damage: 3 (does not gain bonus damage on Criticals)
Boars drop Tusks on LD 11+

-Return to Lyle Tealeaf and hand over the materials.

@Lonzo

Upon completing the first lesson, Nora was given a hint about the second lesson from the NPC. She gratefully accepts the request and went out of her way to find the Blacksmith Lyle Tealeaf. Who isn't that hard to find surprisingly, she found him in the blacksmith's association. This place happens to be the first place that she went to look in order to ask about the location of Lyle's workshop. Upon meeting with Lyle, he told her to gather 3 boar pup tusks, this time combat is allowed so it already sounded like it would be easier than the first lesson. She accepts the quest from Lyle and quickly shoots a message to NIGHT, asking if she wants to join her on this quest as well. Since she knows that the other girl has also completed the first lesson and perhaps they can team up to do the second one together.

Once again waiting by the outside wall of the Town of the Beginning, she waits for NIGHT to arrive.

@NIGHT

Edited by Nora

He had gone over to lyle shop again and accepted the quest. 
 "See I told you I'd be back Lyle."
"Ah there you are, my goodness I'm seeing a lot of adventurers today. If you hurry you might be able to catch up to some of the other questers."
"Really now? Now that's a fine piece of information." He winked at him. "Sure thing, maybe I'll have a beer or something ready for you later with your buddy huh? Anyway, I see you when I come back. Wait what I'm I gathering this time?" he asked opening up his quest. "Wait you want me to fight?! Old man, you tried to cheat me, you should have told me that FIRST!" 
"Well, I would have if you hadn't just accepted before I said anything about it. All I could say was I have a quest and you mashed that button." 
"Tch, yeah yeah, sorry, no need to be annoyed. Anyway, I have to hurry up and catch up with the other players okay." he winked. 

He ran out because now he knew he'd need the help of a group. He didn't dare trust himself alone in something like this. He ran to one of the exits of the town and saw Nora there. He was a little surprised and waved.

"Well well if it isn't the empress. Hello there again." he smiled wildly at her. "You wouldn't be one of the questers Tealeaf spoke of, are you? If you are I would love nothing more than to tag along with someone so fair and lovely as yourself if you'll have me." he asked happily. "If you are, pass me an invite. Let us lower the boar population for the travelers sake, and to help out Lyle."

Edited by Lonzo

NIGHT shuffled over to the quest venue, rubbing the sleep out her eyes. Lyle, huh? To be honest, I don't really feel excited to go on this quest. Not since...

It took her a quick minute to chat with the blacksmith, picking up the quest. He'd try to pry about her sprinting the other day, and she did her best to brush it off, citing a burst of energy and a need to exercise... something like that.

But her mood brightened as she spotted Lonzo and Nora standing by the outskirts of town. "Haiii!" NIGHT gave a yell, dashing over to the two of them. "Sorry! Thanks for inviting me; I'll try not to take so long next time."

Checking the quest log once again, she mentioned, "So boars, huh? I'm sure this should go by easy enough. Is anyone creating a party? Not yet?" NIGHT appeared more than eager to get this quest started, and pulled open her party menu, inviting the two of her friends in.

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 6 | HP: 120 | EN: 12
DMG: 4 | MIT: 17 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 1
SP: 13 | Col: 4,245

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E3] Jack's Executioner
    "WEAPON: A black greatsword with a rusty texture. The rain guard appears to be larger and has more spikes along its side than necessary. Along its bevels at the center are streaks of orange, befitting of Halloween."
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9/10 deal 12 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Blight I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9/10 deal 12 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Cursed | This item cannot be traded to another player or leave the player's inventory. If two players are married with a Cursed item in their shared inventory, either player may access the item. This item automatically adjusts its Tier to the player it's equipped to. ]
  • [T1E2] Standard-Issue Heavy Armor
    -- [ Mitigation I | + 9 MIT ]
    -- [ Thorns I | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 9 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]
  • [T1E2] Cross-hair Lapel Pin
    "TRINKET: A crimson pin with a golden trim, one out of a few, made for the collar. It's shaped into a cross-hair."
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • [T1E2] Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs
    "TRINKET: A long, smooth and wrapping silver ear cuff, with a thick blue crystalline streak running across it. Much more durable than its counter part."
    -- [ Recovery II | Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Damage Potion (1) --- +1 DMG for the duration of 1 thread.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides a 'shield' of 50 HP on top of your maximum health for the duration of 1 thread.

[Misc]

• Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT

Nora was pleasantly surprised when she saw Lonzo showing up for the quest as well, although she initially only asked NIGHT to help her out, combat quests are done better with more party members. This is a coincidence turning out for the better.  Now they just have to wait for NIGHT, and as soon as NIGHT appears in her field of vision and send them both a party invite, she accepted the invite immediately, alongside sending off friend requests to the both of them if she previously hasn't done so. She was sending out two many requests lately and lost track, so she's sending them again just to be save. 

"Alrighty then! We have our party now! I am so excited for this quest! Let's do this. To be honest...I'm under a little bit of a time constrain right now, so don't be surprised if I went on the offensive a bit too strongly. I have been eyeing those poor boar pups for a while now." She pulls out her katana from her sheath and pointed towards the 3 boar pups not too far from them. Immediately catching the attention of the nearby guard NPCs. "No, I'm not a PKer, I'm heading out right now...!"

Under the stares of the guards, she step out of the gate and took a shot at the first Boar with her sword art.

Boar 1 HP 5, DMG 3

Boar 2 HP 5, DMG 3

Boar 3 HP 5, DMG 3

Nora: HP 180; EN 16(18-2 for Sword Art); DMG 2; EVA 1; MIT 0;  ACC 5

Boar1: HP 1; Hate Nora 1; others 0

Boar2 HP: 5, Hate everyone 0

Boar3 HP:5, Hate everyone 0

ID# 128012 results: Battle: 8

Edited by Nora

"A Katana huh? Impressive, I was told it takes a lot of work to get good with one of those." he was impressed with her choice of weapon and snapped his fingers twice and brought out his ax. Already in his new armor, he was ready to kill anything in their way. "Three of them? Already." He was surprised how quickly the ran into them. "This is a nuisance. As well as a danger to other players in the area. Lonzo cracked his neck. "It won't be difficult to dispatch them I don't think." he knew if he used whirlwind now he'd be able to do some damage but it came at the high risk of missing. He weighed his odds in his mind and mentally shrugged it off. "Here I go." he charged ahead and swung his ax in a circular rotation. He went past the enemy and was behind them after his dashing spin attack. He looked up at the health bars hoping he didn't just blindly go past them like a ballerina. 

128015 7  (1base+3skill)=4*2= 8 to boar 2
Loot: 2 
Craft: 6
Mob: 6

LOOT ROLL
128074 19

Boar 1 HP 5, DMG 3

Boar 2 HP 5, DMG 3 dead

Boar 3 HP 5, DMG 3

Lonzo: HP 1100; EN 10(-2 for Sword Art)= 8; DMG 4; EVA 0; MIT 18;  (has thorns as well on armor deals 9dmg on noncrit attacks....Go ahead...Hit me)
Hate 2 (I figure the ones alive would dislike me for killing their friend yes? If not mail me I'll change it)

Boar 1: Hp 1
Boar 3: HP 5
Lonzo: HP 100

1/3

Edited by Lonzo

NIGHT watched her two party members take down a boar, slowly taking her strides out towards the outskirts from inside town. Pulling out her greatsword in a florish, she swung it to her waist, blade beside her, and dropped low into a battle stance.

Let's see what this sword art can do.

Having never done it before, it took the system a second to register, before a flash of light surged from her blade. With one large swing, NIGHT forcing her weight to the other side as a force, she unleashed a slice of light that pierced through the two remaining boars on the field, shattering their forms into dust. A single boar left behind a tiny tusk.

Retiring her sword, she jogged over to the loot to pick it up, before returning to catch up with her friends. The piece glinted -- a sign of a quest drop -- in her hands. "I'm assuming we need some of these," she mentioned, turning it over to get a better look.

ID: 128024 | BD: 7 (5, +2)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #1
4 * 2 = 8 DMG
Boar Pup #1 is eliminated!

ID: 128025 | BD: 10 (8, +2)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #3
4 * 2 = 8 DMG
Boar Pup #3 is eliminated!

Boar Pup #1 | HP: -7/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #3 | HP: -3/5 | DMG: 3

NIGHT | HP: 120/120 | EN: 8/12 (-4) | DMG: 4

Loot:
ID: 128027 | LD: 3
ID: 128028 | LD: 17 
1/3 Materials retrieved.

Edited by NIGHT

Nora steps back after her attack on the first boar, that as when Lonzo sprint forward. This is her first time seeing this player fight and she watches with anticipation. Her eyes widen a bit at the sight of the axe, a weapon that she hasn't seen any player used before. He sprint forward and swung his ax in a circular rotation, one hit killing the second boar in one go just like that. But before Nora would comment the shocking display of power, NIGHT unsheathed her great sword, which immediately capture Nora's attention. That sword...!! Just one look tells her everything she that she needs to know. With one swing she eliminated the remaining two boar's health bar, an AOE attack. Stunning and powerful in its execution. It looks like despite being the highest level player here, she really was the weakest link, here goes Nora's goal of becoming a dps lol. Nora caps her hands loudly, cograduating her teammates. "You two are amazing!!! Wow! I am so hopeful right now, I think we can do this!!!" With a lot of excitement, she went to check her loots and her face drops immediately.  This might be a bit harder than she has anticipated....

ID: 128029; LD 2; ID: 128030; LD 10; ID 128031; LD 5 <<0 materials found>>

@Lonzo @NIGHT

Edited by Nora

Lonzo blushed a bit. He hadn't heard Nora give an outburst like that until now. "I was just moved by the company of two gorgeous women, it was inevitable that we'd have a victory of course." he winked at her.

he spun his ax showing off a bit. He saw another grouping of boars. His left eye closed halfway as a smirk donned his lips. These boars didn't have a chance to even breath. "Well, let us see if I can get these two then, shall we. Seems like there are three again. "Of course we have this darlin' we're together." he wasn't usually sappy nor did he mean it, but it seemed fitting as the boars were about to be slain regardless.  He drew his ax back and his eyes went from one enemy to the other. They seemed to glow in his eyes as he targeted them. His ax hungered for the monster's data as it seemed to pull him forward and up into the air at a moment's notice as he tried to bring both enemies with him. "Come here!" he shouted. Hitting boat boars they exploded in blue light. He turned to the final boar. "It's not me you have to worry about, but go ahead and charge me when you find your courage beast," he said with a growl.

Lonzo: HP 1100; EN 8(-2 for Sword Art)= 6 - 2 for aoe on second boar= 4ENG; DMG 4; EVA 0; MIT 18;  (has thorns as well on armor deals 9dmg on noncrit attacks....Go ahead...Hit me)
Hate 2 (I figure the ones alive would dislike me for killing their friend yes? If not mail me I'll change it)
NIGHT | HP: 120/120 | EN: 8/12 (-4) | DMG: 4 hate 4
Nora (unsure)

Boar 1 HP 5, DMG 3
Boar 1 
HP 5, DMG 3
Boar 1 
HP 5, DMG 3

Rolling

Battle: 10

Craft: 3

Loot: 17

MOB: 1

Loot rolls
128075 19
128076  16
1base+4skill+2crit+bleed (Jesus overkill show offXD)
3/3 mats

Edited by Lonzo

"Oi, oi," NIGHT chimed out to Lonzo, preparing herself for another group strike as the next pack of boar pups came running. A near evil sneer washed across her face. "Don't drop the ball now."

One smooth, slow action into her battle stance, one loud --Ping! and one swift movement of her blade was all it took from NIGHT. The lone boar rushing towards Lonzo and the next pack behind it were decimated with a single wave of light, disintegrating the whole group. NIGHT rose from her final pose, breathing hard from the expense. She paused for a moment, feeling the relief in her heart, and jumped -- uncharacteristically -- for joy. "Hahah!"

"Man, it really feels good to let my feelings out like that!" The girl exclaimed, rushing over to the boars' graves and picking up the remaining required tusks. NIGHT grinned, looking back at her friends and waving. Since all three tusks were accounted for on her end, it's time for her to play the support role.

ID: 128061 | BD: 12 (10, +2) | CD: 12
> Recovery was activated. (+2 EN)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #1
4 + 2 = 6 DMG | 6 * 2 = 12 DMG
Boar Pup #1 is eliminated!

ID: 128062 | BD: 11 (9, +2)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #2
4 + 1 = 5 DMG | 5 * 2 = 10 DMG
Boar Pup #2 is eliminated!

ID: 128063 | BD: 11 (9, +2)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #3
4 + 1 = 5 DMG | 5 * 2 = 10 DMG
Boar Pup #3 is eliminated!

ID: 128064 | BD: 7 (5, +2)
<<Blast>> on Boar Pup #4
4 * 2 = 8 DMG
Boar Pup #4 is eliminated!

Boar Pup #1 | HP: -7/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #2 | HP: -5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #3 | HP: -5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #4 | HP: -3/5 | DMG: 3

NIGHT | HP: 120/120 | EN: 3/12 (+1, +2, -8) | DMG: 4

Loot:
ID: 128065 | LD: 19
ID: 128066 | LD: 17
> Cannot retrieve any more quest materials.
3/3 Materials retrieved!

@Nora

Edited by NIGHT

Nora claps her hands again. Her teammate seems to be really powerful, and it was giving second guests on her own choice of weapon. She hasn't thought two closely before picking the katana, just that it looks cool, but the AOE from the two hand sword is proven to be very useful in combat. Quickly counting what they have seen so far, Lonzo hasn't check his loot for tusks, but it looks like NIGHT has gotten 3 tusks now. She needs to pick up the pace again. "That's great NIGHT! Let's keep going, we are on a roll now."

Nora looks around and spotted another group of boars. Switching her stands and putting her strength behind her strike, with one heavy swing, she cleaves her sword into the first boar. Landing a critical hit which drops the first boar's health bar down to zero. Still facing three other boars, Nora quickly glanced at her system, which noted that she has found a tusks, before turning her glance up to face the other three boars once again. Can't afford to be looking elsewhere too much when in combat.

Roll: 128072; BD 9; Nora: HP 180, EN 16 (18-2); DMG 2+2+1 for critical

Boar 1: HP 5; DMG 3 <<Dead>>

Boar 2: HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 3; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 4; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Roll: 128073; LD 15 <<1/3 material>>

@Lonzo @NIGHT

Edited by Nora

"Nora, do you want us to still attack, I'll just attack normally so they stay interested in me. Just for now just in case okay. You still need the materials right? I heard my quest ping so I know I got the materials already." Lonzo explained. "Well here goes." he gave a swing with his mighty ax hoping to kill one so the others would be angry with him, but he wasn't sure if that would work seeing that they wanted Nora for killing their friend first. "Pitty I have to do this, I actually find boars kind of cute with their heart-shaped noses. Oh well, bacon is bacon," he said tauntingly and the boars. After his attack, he peeked at Nora's health bar as well as NIGHT'S to make sure they were both in the clear. It seemed so so far. Luckily everyone was all right. The idea of making bacon was in his mind now though. Perhaps if he also found some eggs. It was easier than actually cooking, the time it took wasn't nearly as long but finding everything to make it taste good, that was the real trick. Shoot he realized he was thinking of food too much, and because of his folly, he missed completely. 'Where in Aincrad's name was I swinging?! I could have hit one of the girls. Dumb@$$!' he chastised himself. "Sorry about that."

Attack 2 craft7 loot18  mob1

HP 100; EN 4  MIT 18;  (has thorns as well on armor deals 9dmg on noncrit attacks

NIGHT | HP: 120/120 | EN: 3/12 (+1, +2, -8) | DMG: 4

Nora: HP 180, EN 16 (18-2); DMG 2+2+1 for critical

Boar 1: HP 5; DMG 3 <<Dead>>

Boar 2: HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 3; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 4; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Edited by Lonzo

Okay, support, right? This shouldn't be too hard. NIGHT had recalled doing something like this once in another game. She swung vehemently at one of the boar pups nearby, letting its health drain to 1. Good planning.

"Alright, just one more h-" she tried to call out, readying the monster for a last hit, before it charged at her. The boar pup knocked her down as it leapt, disgruntled and hoofing at her armorplate, squealing loudly. And quickly, it began disintigrating from the impact.

What? Scrambling to her feet, NIGHT suddenly recalled her armor in thorns, groaning. Okay, maybe this isn't as easy as she'd thought. If that too was Lonzo's plan... 

Watching her team mates dodge the excited boars, NIGHT called out to Lonzo, "Remember to take off your Thorns gear if you're planning to set up kills! They'll take fatal damage from you the moment they hit you!"

@Nora

ID: 128144 | BD: 7 (5, +2) | CD: 11
Basic Attack on Boar Pup #2 (4 DMG)

ID: 128146 | MD: 6
Boar Pup #2 attacks NIGHT!
3 - 17 = 1 DMG
> Thorns activated for 9 DMG.

ID: 128147 | MD: 4
Boar Pup #3 misses Nora!

ID: 128148 | MD: 1
Boar Pup #4 misses Lonzo!

Boar Pup #2 | HP: -8/5  (-4, -9) | DMG: 3 | Hate: NIGHT (1), Lonzo (0), Nora (0)
Boar Pup #3 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -
Boar Pup #4 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -

NIGHT | HP: 119/120 (-1) | EN: 5/12 (+1, +2, -1) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 17

Edited by NIGHT

Wow!! It looks like the quest is running along smoothly. Both of her teammates have gotten their materials, now, it is just her left. She sort of hopes that the other two didn't mind her slowing down the process...Focus!! Focus Nora!!! You just have to kill the boars and get 2 more tusks and then you are good to go. Less thinking and more action please! 

"Yes please! Lonzo! NIGHT! Please help me with bringing down the boar's health bar, thank you so much!"

Nora takes a deep breath and raises her katana, she close in on the boar pup three and slice her sword across its neck. Unfortunately, the boar pups are smaller than the average boar, she nearly missed or she would have missed the hit if it were not for the enhanced items that she was equipped with. Still, it drops the health bar but did not finish off the boar. She has to take a step back for now. The boar pups speech angrily, drawing in more boar pups from the distance.

ID# 128151 results: Battle: 1 (+3 from ACC trinket, +2 from Katana) =6; DMG 2+2 for sword art

Nora: HP 180; EN 15/18 

Boar Pup #3 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: Nora 1, everyone 0
Boar Pup #4 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: everyone 0

Boar Pup 5 HP 5/5, DMG 3 Hates everyone 0

Boar Pup 6 HP 5/5, DMG 3, Hates everyone 0

@Lonzo

Edited by Nora

"oh jeez....This is bad huh? If they so much as touch me they die. Great. Well I'll risk this I suppose." he took his armor off. "I'm starting to think if I hit these things I'll deal too much damage to them," he said a bit worried. "Maybe if I did this." He also took off his ax as well. "There I'll just try to punch them for one damage I guess. Will this work?" he asked going through his inventory and equipment removing things. There was a flash of blue light as he was censored for a moment and then appeared in his civilian clothes and stretched. "Okay I think I'm ready to give this a go for you darlin' I'll-" before he could finish he realized NIGHT was making her move. "Oh, I'll wait I guess heh," he said embarrassed. He looked over the boar tusks. "Hey try to go for their necks maybe that'll keep the tusk intact." basically not going for the face might be the best option.

HP 100; EN 5  MIT 0;  

Boar 1: HP 5; DMG 3 <<Dead>>

Boar 2: HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 3; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

Boar 4; HP 5; DMG 3 Hate, everyone 0

NIGHT wondered if she had missed out on a quick menu with regards to the game's system, as she went through the different menus to access her equipment. Removing her Standard Armor, a bright light surrounded her equipment, phasing in to match her casual outfit -- a simple black tee and cargo pants -- before fading away from her clothes.

Closing the menu, she looked over to Lonzo, who had done the same too -- wait, did he disarm himself? That was a turn of events she hadn't expected. Ruffling her hair, she ended up distracted thinking about the implications, and was soon tackled by a wild prancing boar pup from the side.

"Rrgh--" NIGHT groaned, staggering, quickly glancing at her health bar to make sure she wasn't in danger. "These things sure are sprightly, aren't they?" she scrambled back towards Nora and Lonzo, preparing to defend the trio from the jumping boars. "Give us some time, we'll cut them down and prepare them for you," NIGHT commented to Nora, adjusting her own stance.

@Nora

ID: 128161 | MD: 3 | CD: 8
Boar Pup #3 misses Nora!

ID: 128162 | MD: 3
Boar Pup #4 attacks Lonzo!

ID: 128164 | MD: 5
Boar Pup #5 misses Nora!

ID: 128165 | MD: 6
Boar Pup #6 attacks NIGHT!
3 - 8 = 1 DMG

Boar Pup #3 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: Nora (1), Lonzo (0), NIGHT (0)
Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -
Boar Pup #6 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -

NIGHT | HP: 118/120 (-1) | EN: 8/12 (+1, +2) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 8 (-9)

Edited by NIGHT

Nora was really surprised and touched at the length that her teammates were willing to go through in order to help her out. Quickly looks away when Lonzo was censored, NIGHT didn't run into the same problem. She feels guilty for slowing them down. She just needs two more boar tusks in order to complete this quest. It is all in the chances up in the air now, and all she could do is to try her best. Nora took a deep breath and eyeing the boar pup with 1 hp left. With her accuracy enhancement, killing it isn't really the problem...

Nora closes in on the boar pup, ignoring its three friends at the side and performed a basic attack against the boar. Landing a successful hit that drops its health bar down to zero. She holds her breath in waiting to see if she gets the drop, and almost jumped when she did. One more tusk left, there more boar pups on the field.

Roll: 128191: BD 7. Nora HP 180; EN 15/18(-1+1)

Boar Pup #3 | HP: 1/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: Nora (1), Lonzo (0), NIGHT (0) <<dead>>
Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -
Boar Pup #6 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -

Roll: ID# 128204 results: Loot: 18 <<2/3 materials>>

@Lonzo

Edited by Nora

Lonzo went to attack boar number 4 but it jumped out of his way as soon as he went to punch it. He made a face and realized he had a better chance if he used his legs next time.

"This is a lot harder to do without my gear I might not be that useful to anyone at this rate. Sorry, I've failed you this time." he sighed a little disappointed in himself. He wished he had a way of taunting the enemy like slapping his own rear and making a face at it, but a boar pup wouldn't understand when it's being taunted like that they were too stupid. "I'll try again once I catch my breath." all this moving around made him a little tired, maybe it was because he skipped out on breakfast this morning. "I'm hitting the tavern after this," he muttered feeling like it just wasn't his day. He hoped he didn't seem to look like a fool.

5 8 8 7

HP 100; EN 5  MIT 0;  

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: - - -

Edited by Lonzo

Let's try this again.

NIGHT swung at another boar pup, careful with her strike. It whined, rolling over to the side, almost making the girl feel sorry for it. Good thing she wasn't a pacifist.

"This is a lot harder to do without my gear," Lonzo chimed in, his hands balled up as fists. "I might not be that useful to anyone at this rate. Sorry, I've failed you this time." NIGHT turned her head to him in reply, "Just your thorns armor is fine for a quest like this next time. Your weapon would be doing the most damage it could, I believe."

Boar pups came and went, but one of the tiny buggers struck NIGHT at her ankle, causing the girl to lose her balance and stagger. Careful to use her sword for support, she regained her pose in a quick bit. This, she thought, rubbing the sore spot, is exactly why I keep my armor on for good reason. 

ID: 128214 | BD: 6 (4, +2) | CD: 6
Basic attack against Boar Pup #4. (4 DMG)

ID: 128216 | MD: 1
Boar Pup #4 missed NIGHT!

ID: 128215 | MD: 2
Boar Pup #5 missed Lonzo!

ID: 128217 | MD: 10
Boar Pup #6 attacks NIGHT!
3 + 2 = 5 DMG | 5 - 8 = 1 DMG

Boar Pup #4 | HP: 1/5 (-4) | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3
Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

NIGHT | HP: 117/120 (-1) | EN: 10/12 (+1, +2, -1) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 8

Edited by NIGHT
formatting later, on mobile atm

"Don't worry about it Lonzo! We all miss from time to time, even the higher level players. This is normal. You are doing great, no need to feel down about it." ...In fact, if it wasn't for my equipment enhancement I would have missed the previous attack as well. Monsters want to live and they will dodge, that is the way of life. Nora nods and agrees with NIGHT, and watches as she attacks one of the boar pups. Now is my chance!!! It is in low health now! Even I can take it down!

Nora rushes towards the boar and tries to hit it, in her rush, she almost missed the boar, her enhancement shines once again correcting the mistake. She landed a hit on the boar pup and watches as it disappear into the air for any drops. Unfortunately, there was no drops this time. Ouch...just one more to go.

Roll: 128219; BD 1 (+5 ACC) 

Boar Pup #4 | HP: 1/5 (-1) | DMG: 3 <<dead>>

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 5/5 | DMG: 3

Roll: 128220; LD 8 <<Nothing>>

@Lonzo

Edited by Nora

"Hm? I'm pretty sure the thorns would kill them anyway," he admitted. "It was made by a legendary blacksmith it would differently kill these welps if they ran into me. Thanks for the idea though. Still Yukiro's craftsmanship really showed through if I have to take it off to deal with such pests." he gave a laugh.

He then heard Nora call out to him. Causing him to go a few shades of red. He honestly thought they'd make fun of him for missing or some other nonsense, but she didn't. He felt his heart race a little and he looked over at her with surprise.
"Nora's very kind." perhaps his view of people was wrong, or had he just met terrible people throughout his life that he just assumed the worst every time. "Thank you. Let me try this again to weaken these cretins." He rushed at the 5th pup to strike it

Rolling
128223 8

HP 100; EN 5  MIT 0;  

Boar Pup #5 | HP: 4/5 | DMG: 3 | Hate: 1 Lonzo

"Here piggy piggy, don't cry all the way home after that. What's the matter?" he tried to distract it for Nora to assault.

He looked over at NIGHT with a worried expression. Did she perhaps hate Yukiro? What did he do that was worse than his own flirting? He winced seeing her get attacked and then quickly stepped back avoiding an oncoming attack.

"Stupid boar." he sighed and walked over to NIGHT. "Are, you, all right? You're not hurt are you?" he asked looking up at her health bar. "Er, yes he did. He made the armor for me, he was pretty quick about it too, which is good for me because it would keep me safe should I fight something bigger." He said worriedly.  "But enough about Yukiro darlin', you've been taking some hits from these dastards. If it's too much you should run. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." he looked at the boars and wondered if he could get more attention on himself. "Hm." All he saw was a dotted outline of NIGHT and then saw Nora owning the last boar. 

"Not bad...And there she goes...I guess I'll try to keep up with her." he sighed but happily. None of them had died which was great. "Nora great job. NIGHT too, we make a pretty decent team if I say so myself." He went to Lyle's shop to show him what they had done. "Good enough for you?"

"Aye fine work you've done. All three of yer. Here's a package each. When you have time please take this to Hannah. Best of luck to all of you." 
"I guess that's it....I'm up for more if you two want to do this again?"

Edited by Lonzo