[F25-PP] Heard you like labyrinths so search for one in a labyrinth <Labyrinth Scouting> (Hestia,Morgenstern,Macradon,Zandra,Baldur,Ariel)

A month? two months? It was hard to tell how long it had been since the fall of the sea serpent but in the end it was almost time for the season of halloween and scares to come to an end, and thus it felt appropriate that if halloween would come to a end then so should the quarter mark of the ruins of this tower that has held players for too long in this world. Two years it might've taken us to get anywhere, but it was time to at least be able to come back towards the first floor with news towards those who have lost hope that the quarter mark had been reached. Which in theory should be good news most TV shows can't be at the quarter mark of their plans after two years of being on air. I say softly towards myself as a joke as i sent out messages towards those whom i can think of that would want to maybe get some action in on this. A simply message with a simple purpose to finally push through this once and for all and face whatever has been waiting for us long enough.

Spoiler

I'm at floor twenty five just went up the stairs for the first time. I'm at the settlement that this floor has. I'll be waiting if you guys want to join me for fighting the labyrinth. Floor twenty four taught me that going in as a duo won't be enough for this. I'm at the minotaur statue. can't miss it.  @Morgenstern@Zandra@Macradon

Swiping away the messaging system after sending it i just nod my head and makes my way and sits down upon a bench and just waits patiently as i gaze up towards the creature with a slightly interested glimmer in my eyes wondering what this floor truly holds for what we'll be facing. "probably just a minotaur boss to be fair if this is their statue. Could have war based tribes kinda stuff out in the labyrinth.' I think to myself as i then just wait patiently my golden cloaked wrapped around me covering my armor as i find myself glad that my own fire enchantment won't set my cloak ablaze.

Equipped gear

Spoiler

Golden fleece- A golden wool cloak that wraps around the user the back having the depicton of a ram that is sewn into the fleece with scarlet dyed wool. [Light armor +3 LD]
Aegies- A shield with spikes that jut out the front of it like metallic teeth modeled after a serpent's. [Shield x2 thorns  x1 recovery]
Prometheus' Blessing- Metallic armor that is wreathed in flames when entering in combat. The armor having depictions of the greek myth prometheus bestowing upon humanity the flames of creativity and knowledge.

Stats:

Spoiler

1850/1850 HP | 176/176 EN | 169 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT]  LD: 11(5 search)+3(cloak)+1(detect)+2(reveal)

Skills mods:

Spoiler

Detect/Reveal
Stonewall/Athletics
Field medic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story Point: After Jonathan has finished his training with Baldur

Consumed 1 Rare DMG Potion: +2 DMG

The orange cursored player would walk up to the large Statue of Orgoth. 'Random statue is pointless. Whats the point of it?' he thought. He raised his eyes to the dark haired girl that was his successor in the world of tanking. "Hestia" he noted as he faced her. He looked around for a second. No one. "Before the rest of them get here, A new player killer has caught my attention. His name is Omniga, who killed a player named Hazado and was after a girl Azhoda. I engaged him and assume he is Tier two, but he was carrying a Teleport Crystal so I could not capture him". 

He supposed if he was going to claim to be a member of the Aincrad Police Department he had better know what was going on. Afterwards he leaned against the statue, waiting for the others in the message to arrive. "I am going to be taking redemption soon enough, as soon as I've done something to deserve. It took a while, but im ready to become the person i'm supposed to be in this world. Many weeks of soul searching and a bit of help along the way has brought me to this point". 

He didn't know why it was so easy to tell Hestia this, but the words of what had been happening flowed from his mouth like a faucet. 'Lets do this.' he told himself. He needed to be strong. How could he expect Aincrad to move on if he wasn't willing to help push it? 'I'll be strong. Until I see the end'. He looked up to the sky, thinking of those that he had already failed and left behind. 'As long as I'm alive, you will be a part of me'

Spoiler

Battle Stats: 
1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 21 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce
Level: 68 - 345 SP
1450  HP
136 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
73 Battle Healing
61 Thorns | 6 Burn DMG when Critically Hit

Paralytic Venom

Equipped Items:
» «Raikiri» DMG III | Paralytic Venom
» «Angel's Pendant» ACC III
» «Hollowed Raikage» Cursed | Flame Thorns | Thorns II 
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Celestine» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)

Skills
Rank 5 - Katana (+7 DMG)
Rank 5 - Charge (+5 DMG on First Attack)

Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) 
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn) 
Rank 3 - Search (+3 LD)
Rank 1 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+1 DMG)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Active Mods
Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Athletics (+45 HP, +1 DMG)
Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Katana Ferocity (+1 DMG) 

Precision (+1 ACC)
Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)) <<Currently Inactive>>

Active Buffs
Rare DMG Potion - +2 DMG

Battle-Ready Inventory

1. Teleport Crystal x1
  2. Perfect Healing Crystal x2
  3. Perfect Healing Potion x2
  4. T3 Rare MIT Potion x1
  5. Item
  6. Item

Sitting in the living room of his estate on the first floor, Macradon was taking a relaxing nap with his big cerberus resting on top of his body like a big super heavy weighted blanket. The small sound of a notification ringed into his ear, waking him gently. He opened his eyes and glanced at the small letter icon. Stretching his body and yawning, Macradon slowly freshened up from his small nap with his buddy. Trying to maneuver himself around his hound, he would find a spot to sit up straight to read the message. It was short and to the point, concise. Quickly opening up his HUD to reply, Macradon sent a

I’m on my way

Towards Hestia. “Guess it's time to try my new gear.” he muttered to himself and rose from his couch. Looking through his inventory, Macradon equipped his Exiled Requiem for the base protection it gave him. On top of his dark plate armor, Macradon equipped his newest piece of equipment that he even tuned himself for his own liking, bright silvery, nearly white, plate armor pieces were resting on top of Macradon’s already armored body. The armor pieces clashed with the dark underlying armor, but was a fine contrast to his attire as a whole. On his collar underneath his armor was a small emblem pin stuck onto his clothes, reminding him what he was part of.

As he walked by his kitchen, he grabbed a good amount of snacks and began munching them down one by one as he approached the teleportation plaza of the first floor. “Floor 25, Settlement of the Iron Fist.” he said, blue light began to cover him and his digital body was being transported from the first floor to the twenty fifth. “Minotaur statue … oh that one.” he thought as he looked around the place. His white armor piece were already covered in dew from the temperature difference and a very light mist was covering Macradon’s body from his newest piece of equipment. When he approached the statue, someone else had already arrived, if it wasn’t because he knew the person, the attire change would’ve been drastic enough to disguise him as someone else entirely. “Heyo!” Macradon said as he got close, taking off his helmet to showcase his alabaster hair and red eyes, if his sword and familiar wasn’t giving away his identity already.

< Snack of the Eagle consumed >
< Snack of the Bear consumed using Filling >
< Good Luck Chuck consumed >
< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Focused Chili Dog with Chili Fries consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 81
1665 HP
175 Energy
4 Accuracy
0 Evasion
23 Base Damage
 (35 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +2 Food +2 Protein)
122 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 72 Armor + 45 Food - 30 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Silverlight ...................... // +72 Mitigation, 36 Frost Thorn(21 on a Crit), 6 Freeze damage(2 turns)
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Deposit ...................... // +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col
from treasure chests.
Accuracy ......................... // +1 Accuracy
Accuracy ......................... // +1 Accuracy
Damage ........................... // +2 Base Damage
Loot Die ......................... // +1 LD
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Protein .......................... // +2 Base Damage, -45 Damage Mitigation

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain
Justified Riposte        | Stun attacker for 1 turn

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 82
HP: 1,805 (1,640(lvl 82)+45(athletics)+120(Field rations +2))
Energy: 164
DMG: 19 (5(weapon skill)+1(base)+2(2h)+1(athletics)+1(ferocity)+9(familair))
Mit: 143 (27(normal mit from gear)+36(flame aura)+35(hvy armor)+45(potion))
Thorns: 30 (30(flame aura -burn-))
Battle healing: 84
ACC: 3(3(trinket))
Fallen: 12
Burn: 36 for 2 turns
LD: +11 (5(search skill)+3(item)+3(food))
LD(Search): +14 (11(LD)+2(Reveal)+1(Detect))

Gear:
Inferno: Flame aura x2(+36mit +30 thorns(brn)), mit +27
Teseleths fury (t3 2h axe: Fallen +12, Burn +36(2) on 8-10)
Half-mask (+3 LD)

Skills:
See signature

Mods:
See signature

Battle ready inventory:
Dimensional backpack +1 slot
Dimensional pouch +1 slot
Storage closet +1 slot

Amphibian war rally
Unicorn horn
Santas cloak(light armor, Paraimmune, antifreeze, 2 lifemend)
Dark cloak(t3 light armor 27mit 2 eva)
Handwraps of accurracy (t1 trinket 3 acc)
TP crystal x1

Consumable Buffs:
Perfect dmg potion +3 dmg
Field rations +2 +120HP
Perfect mitigation potion +45 Mitigation
Kitchen enchanted acc buff +3 ACC

Other buffs:
Master bedroom: -1 energy cost first 3 actions
Master bathroom: -25% DoT from first DoT effect
Attic(storage): +5% col from monster kill and treasure chests
Basement: +1 to LD, Stealth rating, Stealth detection or prosperity to one post. Can be applied afetr roll.
Treasury: +5% col from last hit monsters, +10% col from treaure chests.

Filler:

Spoiler

Zandra woke up in her big doublebed, she looked to her left, but the other side was still empty. A sad sigh leaved her as she sat up. She let out a long yawn before leaving the bed and heading for the bathroom. She went straight to the shower that she turned on. The warm water soaked her long, black hair as the drops rolled over her pale skin. She closed her eyes and leaned to the wall. ‘’Why did you left me?’’ she said in a sad tone and slammed her fist at the wall. She slowly slided down to sitting position. Like that she sat for she didn’t know how long, with the warm water raining down on her. ‘’Avi..’’ she whispered.

After a long while she slowly rose and walked out of the bathroom, to the window where she looked at the rising sun and its mirror in the ocean. ‘’Where are you?’’ she said before turning around and equipping her normal clothes. That was when a pling got her attention. A mail. She opened it and scanned thru it. A smile appeared on her face. ‘’Zita! Its time!’’ finally it was time. Zandra rushed to the kitchen where she quickly took out some food that she made extra tasty with some spices she had got just a few days earlier. While she cooked the kingseagle had flied down and was sitting on the kitchenbench, eating a raw rat that Zandra had throwed out for her. After about ten minutes she left her mansion, a smile on her lips and a fire in her eyes.

She exited the teleport as she arrived on floor 25 and immediately went to the center and the minotaur statue. She saw that the others had already arrived. She smiled at the trio of powerful allies, and friends. ‘’Hello guys and girl. Just to warn you, this is my first time on this floor as well. I have yet to face the horrors of the labyrinth. With you five by my side, there is nothing to be afraid of thou. My axe is ready for blood.’’ She said whit a kind smile and fire in her heart that was ready to kill anyone that would stand in their way. The eagle that was circling high above landed on her shoulder and added a loud cry as like she was fired up as well, and ready to kill together with her master.

Edited by Zandra

I smile as i hear a familiar voice speak to me as i turn my head to look towards Morg and goes to open my mouth to say a greeting of some kind as i then stop in my tracks as my blood feels like it runs cold as i just stare in shock at Morgenstern as i just freeze as if i had been covered in ice. Just staring at him as my eyes are widened as tears threaten to fall as i try to blink them away as a few tears instead just rolling down my cheek anyhow unable to help myself as i quickly fight the rest back as i take a deep calming breathe as i look towards the ground to take in what i was just told. 'haz?' i think to myself as i remain sitting down on the bench as the young tank who i helped who is in a relationship with Neo is now dead. The person who was excited to get towards the frontlines and try to help us all now being nothing more then dust in the winds. My mind locking on the second name that comes to mind as i look towards Morg with a fierce look burning in my blue colored eyes as i rise to my feet and look towards him. Find this girl Azhoda. She might need some protection detail if this killer is gonna bother her. To put it bluntly we can help her get stronger and also..use her as bait if need be to capture this killer. I will do this if it's the last thing i do for haz's sake. I say as my right hand tightens into a fist.

A few moments later i see then hear the arrival of the last two remaining players in the form of macradon and zandra as i nod towards them with a slight smile upon my face knowing that with this group we can easily take out any threat.  'The only issue is most definitely the fact that single target is not a specialty.' I think to myself as i then take a calming breathe to steady my anger and sadness that has clutched at my heart even still after having learned what occurred from Morgenstenr. Our target is the labyrinth that is on this floor. If anybody has experience with this floor i would like for you to give any info that you can or be our guide. Since Zandra and myself i know at the very least have no experience with this floor which is half of our group. I say as i look towards morgenstrn and Macradon with a curious look wondering if either of them have experience with this floor.

@Macradon@Morgenstern@Zandra

OOC:I know this is a normal thread, but Any way we could keep this to 48 hour intervals? We need to finish this eventually XD. In battles, we can do the whole boss raid thing instead of following a set post order

At first, Hestia looked happy to see him, but it was frozen in shock as he let her in on the news. He watched as her face turned, her voice taking on its normal tone when she was absolutely serious. "If you know him, its okay to have your emotions," he would offer kindly. He knew what it was like to know people who were murdered. "Find this girl Azhoda. She might need some protection detail if this killer is gonna bother her. To put it bluntly we can help her get stronger and also..use her as bait if need be to capture this killer. I will do this if it's the last thing i do for haz's sake" she would tell him. He nodded, looking away for a short second. "I took her to an entirely different floor, the seventh which has a high guard count there. I followed her around a bit myself, but there didn't seem to be anyone else tracking her. I think she is fine for now. I gave the killer quite a scare" He lifted his katana halfway out of its sheath to show her what he meant. He could wreak havoc on a single target, more than most other players. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't ca-" “Heyo!” a Voice caught his words off. The blonde turned to him and attempted to produce a cheerful smile. "Heya Mac! Haven't seen you for a few days since the Halloween event!" He watched as Zandra walked up and presented that she didn't know much about this floor. Hestia mimicked. "That would make three of us. This is the first time I ahve been on this floor. In fact, I don't think i've been on the twenty-fourth floor at all yet" He had only been to the 23rd for the boss raid. He had been out of commision for some time. 

"Mac?"he would ask, turning expectantly to the knight. 

OOC: Fine by me

Waving at Morgenstern, Macradon would return the kind smile “Good to see you too. I’ve been using a lot of time to get this bad boy done.” he said with a proud and confident smile as he tapped his silver white armor accessories. “I’ve been here once before together with some people I met on my way up here. The labyrinth is vast and can easily get disorienting. There’s an old man not far from the entrance that hands out pieces of chalk for adventurers who dare to enter the labyrinth, it’ll help us find a way back out if we were in the need of fleeing. Furthermore, I’ve noticed that when I went in, monsters were flocking to the sound of battle. A small group of 3 quickly became a group of 6, overpowering the partners I had with me if I had not been there to take the hate. We should focus on taking down enemies as fast as possible before their friends arrive. Their power levels vary a lot, some that I can glance at and they just disintegrate, while others were much more fierce and difficult to handle.” he said, giving as much information he had at his disposal for everyone to take note of, the more who knew of the labyrinth’s mechanics the better, as a surprise would not be very welcome in an expedition like this.

It turned out Zandra isn’t the only newbie to this floor. Neither Hestia or Morgenstern had been her a lot either. The berserk healer scratched her neck as the two started talking about murders. Zandra rembered her talk and, actions with Macradon last time they met. She looked careful at him and was just gonna ask if he had anything to do with it when Macradon started to talk. He shared some pretty useful information. Prepared the inexperienced duo that what they had infront of them was a huge maze filled with mobs. Zandra nodded as she fell in thoughts and analyzed how they would go thru this as fast and safe as possible. Ofcourse she had to buff herself. She started drinking some potions. When finished she reached out three vials with a thick yellow liquid inside. ‘’I see. Well, good to have some information from the start. And here, take one each, will protect you against status effects. Its on the house.’’ She said with a friendly tone. As she looked on the group infront of her, she felt very comfortable and safe with her current party members. It made her relax a bit, with both her and Hestia they would all be healed up to maximum most of the time. Then had Macradon and Morgenstern that could both take and deliver quite powerful hits. ‘’Im ready when you are.’’

Consumables:
Potion of minor vicious dragon blood
Potion of superior armoured dragonscale
Major Venom resistance
Field rations

Offered:
Major venom resistance(Antidote 2)

Edited by Zandra
  • 2 weeks later...

Macradon nodded at the others “That’s all I got of information, and that’s what we have to work with for now. The labyrinth we be difficult to handle over longer periods, so if we can find the safe havens to rest in between exploration hours, we should be fine. This expedition can take days if we’re really unlucky, but let’s all try to strive for a single day max, worst case is that we just repeat what we’re already doing at that time, so not that bad.” he said and began walking towards the labyrinth but first taking the short detour towards the old man giving out chalk to adventurers that dare to venture into the labyrinth. “It’s me again, this time I won’t deny you to gift me what will bring us safety when we need it.” Macradon said and accepted the white chalk. “Let’s not waste time, we can discuss while walking and while fighting, shouldn’t be too difficult for us to take on these monsters, but let us keep combat to a low level so we don’t waste our energy.” he said and entered the labyrinth while marking the walls every 10 meters with a dabbing stick figure.

ID: 130021
CD: 11, No Mob Spawn

Edited by Macradon

Nodding my head i look towards Macradon and then just follow him into the labyrinth not feeling a need myself to grab a piece of chalk since at the end of the day we're finding the labyrinth and then fighting against the labyrinth guardian itself which means getting back to the town can be as simple as a teleport crystal away. Okay so monsters can appear at any corner of this place, and finding the town again is hard. Good to know and good thing i have teleport crystals at the ready then encase things get bad, but with both you and Zandra i think will be fine. I say towards Macradon with a grin upon my face not knowing enough about morgenstern's new build to see how well it'd go for him in a fight. Ignoring the chalk man myself i glance about the labyrinth only able to hear the possible noises of creatures walking about somewhere in this giant labyrinth of stone and death. Glancing towards Macradon i just nod my head. So then what kind of creatures did you fight? Anything with new abilities or things to be wary of compared to the stuff back from the other floors?

Info

Spoiler

#130029 CD:4 (just barely)
In the <<Endless Maze>>, players must every post roll CD, if the roll die is 1-3 a player level minimum monster will come around a maze corner and engage the player(s).

Edited by Hestia

Macradon shook his head at Hestia’s question “All the monsters seemed to be normal monsters you would fight on all other floors, the only problem was that they varied in strength a lot. I had 2 Tier 2 players with me, and sometimes the monsters were easy enough to wipe out with a single strike, and sometimes I had to hit thrice to get rid of them. It seems like the monsters are attracted to prey around their levels, no matter whom would accompany them. The monsters varied from Minotaurs, Skeletons, giant desert insects and the regular things from mythology that you would find about Labyrinths. One special monster we encountered and quickly fled from was a big Dragon. It was big, but not as big as a field boss, but we weren’t sure if it was alone and if it came in other varying sizes. For all I know, it could’ve been a baby compared to the other dragons in the labyrinth.” he said, giving all the information he had upon the creatures roaming the labyrinth’s walls. "Speaking of the devil ..." he said as he heard the familiar sounds of scuttling legs. Around the corner in front of them, a large scorpion, larger than the average bison, scuttled towards the search party, ready to fight. "Here we go!" Macradon exclaimed and went into combat stance. Engaging upon the scorpion, Macradon rushed up as he executed his Galaxy Destroyer sword art to cleave into the scorpion, leaving a big open wound upon the beast.

Spoiler

ID: 130043
CD: 1, Monster Appears

ID: 130044
BD: 7+4=10(11), Hit!
CD: 1, No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 23x13 = 299

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT166/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-9)
[0]<Hestia>     1850/1850 HP |  ?? DMG | 169 MIT176/176 EN | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT]

<Giant Scorpion> 511/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-299)

Edited by Macradon

It seemed no one wanted the antidote she was offering. Maybe it was a bad idea, why use antidotes in a labyrinth, they would probably walk thru it easily enough anyway. She let out a sigh before she followed the others into the labyrinth, her axe at the ready. Macradon took the lead, marked the way they walked with chalk he had picked up from a man outside the labyrinth. Good thing so they wouldn’t get lost. Hersel, she took the rear, ready if any monster would try to sneak up on them from behind. She listened in silence as Hestia and Macradon talked about what kind of creature they might engage. Zandra just hoped they would find the field boss quick enough so they could continue their front, pushing up to the higher floors. She was ready for a boss fight, and this time, she would make sure that the other participants was as well. That was when a giant scorpion appeared infront of them. Macradon didn’t wasted any time. Zandra darted forward, closing the gap in half a second before she delivered her second strongest sword art in the open wound Macradon had prepared, it felt like a killing blow, but it wasn’t, thou she could barely see the tiny bit health the mob had left. ‘’You gotta be kidding me!’’ she said an irritated voice.

Spoiler

More monsters?
ID: 130195 LD: 10 Nope

Screw dimension vs giant scorpion:
ID: 130196 BD: 7+3-1=10 Hit! Charge used! Fallen triggered! Bullrush triggered! 22+5+12=39x13=507 DMG to giant scorpion

- Health List -
[2]<Macradon>
   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT166/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-9)
[0]<Hestia>     1850/1850 HP |  ?? DMG | 169 MIT176/176 EN | 0 ACC | -1 EVA | 69 THN | 92 BH | 3 REC [-25% DoT]
[1]<Zandra>   1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT152/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Giant Scorpion> 4/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT  -STUNNED-

Edited by Zandra

After Macradon came Zandra, with her ferocious axe she went in for a hack and slash, but unfortunately missed the kill for some reason, perhaps a minor miscalculation, but it wasn’t a problem because this ironclad warrior was ready. Lunging forward he exclaimed “On it!”, Macradon pierced the giant scorpion from the front into its head with his sword, using his Straight sword art, dealing a light piercing blow, if you could call the frontliners’s damage “light”. As the scorpion dispersed into crystalline polygons and scattered into nothing, Macradon looked over at everyone in the party “So yeah, this happens a lot, but if we stay vigilant, we should be able to get through this like a breeze. The monsters are probably around our levels since we’re one big group of high leveled players, but it shouldn’t be that bad because we’re all high leveled players.” he said with a snicker and began walking again, remembering to mark their path every now and then.

Spoiler

ID: 130249
CD: 5, No Mob Spawn

ID: 130250
BD: 8+4=10(12), Hit!
CD: 12, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Straight - 23x2 = 46 Damage to Giant Scorpion

- Health List -
[-]<Macradon>
   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 172/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+6)
[-]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 152/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Giant Scorpion>   0/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-46)

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

Macradon landed the final hit on the giant insect, it shattered in white and blue pixels that then slowly faded into nothingness. Zandra watched as the creature that they jad fougth was gone almost as fast as it had spawned. "So, ypu say this will happen alot? I guess I will be careful with my energy then, wont rush in with explode catapult against single targets." she said before she got interrupted by a clicking sound. Like bones hitting bones. She turned around towards the where the sound came from. Just as she had guessed, there was a skeleton warrior. Almost two meter tall with a big round metal shield, a sword, a metal helmet and what seems to have been leather clothes. "I guess you are correct Mac." she said before she swung her axe towards the undead creature. Thou she miscalculated and the axe only cleved thru the air before hitting the earth. "Jävla sk*t!" she said and prepared for the counter attack. Bit it didnt came. The shockwave from her attack had put the swordsman out of balance. "Mac, take him out!"

ID: 131502 BD: 2+3=5 miss MD: 3 miss

- Health List -
[-]<Macradon>
   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 172/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+6)
[-]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 150/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton swordsman>   820/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT    

Edited by Zandra

After the giant scorpion had been taken care off, Macradon would straighten his posture and try to relax again “Yeah … sometimes they just ambush us like this … It’s not tha -” he said as a shambling figure appeared from around the corner “You gotta be kidding me.” he muttered as a skeletal swordsman attacked the group. Zandra was the first to react, but unfortunately wasn’t able to land a hit, Macradon was the next to go and struck upon the undead figure. “I’m not sure if I can land those numbers yet!” he called out to Zandra upon the request for him to take it down. His measly damage was just enough to be noticeable on the health bar, and as it was beginning to seem like it would be a swift combat, in the corner of Macradon’s eye, another skeletal figure appeared, a spearman. It lunged out and landed a hit between the gaps of his armor, piercing into his digital body. “Ugh.” he grunted from the impact, but just as he had taken damage, he saw the mist from his armor quickly trail up the shaft of the spear, patch itself on the skeleton and quickly froze bony bits off of the skeleton “Nice.” he thought, finally seeing his armor in action for the first time.

ID: 131519
CD: 2 -> Monster appears

Spoiler

ID: 131518
BD: 6+4=10, Hit!
CD: 8, Recovery Proc
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 23x13 = 299 Damage to Skeleton Swordsman

ID: 131520
MD: 1, Miss.

ID: 131521
MD: 7, Hit!
Attack: 243-122 = 121 Damage to Macradon

- Health List -
[2,0]<Macradon>
     1627/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 169/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-121)(+83)(+7)(-10)
[0,0]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 150/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Swordsman> 521/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-299)
<Skeleton Spearman>  774/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-36)

Edited by Macradon

Zandra had just missed as Macradon followed up on her request, or well not really a reqquest more like a line to tell him he is up. Thou he wasn’t able to take it out in one attack, Zandra doubted that anyone at all could do that anyway. But reducing over a third of his health was pretty sweet. ‘’Nice one…’’ she said but before she could say anything else, the swordsman got a friend armed with a spear. ‘’Oh, I see what you mean Mac.’’ She said as the spearman went for Macradon. Zandra saw ice appear on the spearman. So her axe swung towards him and cleaved thru the cold mod, leaved him stunned and followed its path, crushing into the swordsman as well. Her damage dealt was pretty equal to Macradons, but if monsters kept spawning like this, how would they be able to find the labyrinth if being busy in combat? She glanced t their other companions that havent moved for awhile. ‘’Mac, how are we supposed to keep scouting with these guys popping up?’’ and when she said that, a third skelton arrived, with a bow this time.

Spoiler

ID: 131783 BD: 2+3+1=6 Hit! 22x14=308 DMG to skeleton swordsman
ID: 131784 BD: 3+3+1-1=6 Hit! 22+5=27x14=378 DMG to skeleton spearman

Monster roll: ID: 131789 CD: 3 -> Monster appears

- Health List -
[2,0,0]<Macradon>
     1627/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 169/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-121)(+83)(+7)(-10)
[1,1,0]<Zandra>       1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 132/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Swordsman> 213/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-308)
<Skeleton Spearman>  396/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT      -STUN-                             (-378)
<Skeleton Archer> 820/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               

Edited by Zandra

Macradon raised his shoulders and replied “Dunno, we just have to kill these skelebois before more of them appear, then we’ll be able to get this scouting done quick, but they seem to culminate a lot faster than last time I went in here.” he said and positioned his blade and got into stance “But let’s see if we can get rid of these guys!” he exclaimed and rushed in. Belphegor grabbed the two skeleton warriors and pushed them back towards the archer for Macradon to land a good hit all across the board, dealing a good chunk of damage to all three. One was destroyed, another was crippled and the third was hit with such holy force that it would probably be easy for Zandra to take out the last ones “Alright, you can finish them off and we’ll go search!” he said and made room for Zandra.

ID: 131801
CD: 5, No Mob Spawn.

Spoiler

image.png.be21d8741cdef19db0c22ce888ebfb62.png 

Attack 1: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton Swordsman
                                  Attack 2: 23x12 = 276 Damage to Skeleton Spearman
                                  Attack 3: 36x12 = 432 Damage to Skeleton Archer

ID: 131794
CD: 2, No Proc.

ID: 131799
LD: 10+5=15
CD: 10 -> T3 Rare Armor, 7380 Col

image.png.f3feba9bebf376ec4758d5a22d099f14.png

Attack 1: Dead
                                  Attack 2: Stunned
                                  Attack 3: 246-122 = 124 Damage to Macradon

- Health List -
[-,2,3]<Macradon>
   1586/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 156/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (-124)(+83)(+1)(-14)
[-,1,0]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 132/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Swordsman>   0/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-276)
<Skeleton Spearman>  120/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT            -STUN-                             (-276)
<Skeleton Archer>    352/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-432)(-36)

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

So they had probably just been unlucky and ran into a spawnarea where they spawned more then last time Mac was in the maze. And with that, Macradon used his great sword and finished one of the skeletons, while leaving the other twos close to the end. Thou the newest soldier to arrive, the archer, still had some health left. But maybe, if she could land a precise hit on him, he will shatter. So she charge up the sword art and see black smoke surronding her axe like an aura. "Take them out and then get to searching. That is instructions easy to follow." she closed the distance to the boney couple. First sje hit the spearman, seeing the black smoke flowing into him and shattering the monster. Next the axe contuied its way thru the air, hitting the archer too and reducing its health to very low as well as setting it in flames. "He should die from tye burn, u can leave him, lets get this scouting going."

Spoiler

ID: 132593 BD: 6+3=9 Hit! Fallen triggerrd 22+12=34x14=476 DMG to skeleton spearman
ID: 132593 BD: 10 Critical hit! 22+2=24x14=336 DMG to skeleton archer +36 burn

Monster roll: ID: 132591 CD: 5 -> Monster appears not

- Health List -
[-,-,3]<Macradon>
   1586/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 156/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN
[-,-,2]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 114/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Swordsman>   0/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                              

<Skeleton Spearman>  0/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT            -DEAD-                             (-476)
<Skeleton Archer>    16/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                               (-336) -BURN 36(2/2)-

Edited by Zandra

Macradon looked over confused at Zandra, like she was trying to give a command in a child friendly manner to Macradon “I guess ... “ he replied and got into stance to strike down the lone skeletal warrior until a giant scorpion skittered over the stone floor of the giant labyrinth. “Dammit … easier said than done …” he said as he changed his stance into an AOE attack again, but changed it back into a single target attack again when the lone archer died from its … bleeding? Shaking his head to get his mind off of game mechanics regarding undead creatures like this, he rushed up to the giant scorpion and struck upon it with a single heavy sweep that dealt a good chunk of damage, over half of its health, leaving it at a good spot for Zandra to get a good hit on “This one down and we can search … hopefully …” he said.

ID: 132597
CD: 1 -> Monster Spawn

Spoiler

ID: 132598
CD: 4, No Proc.
BD: 9+4=10(13), Crit +1!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 36x13 = 468 Damage to Giant Scorpion

- Health List -
[-,3]<Macradon>
   1665/1665 HP |  23 DMG | 122 MIT | 147/175 EN | 4 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(21) FRZTHN (+83)(-10)(+1)
[-,0]<Zandra>     1805/1805 HP |  22 DMG | 143 MIT | 114/164 EN | 3 ACC |  0 EVA | 36(2) BURN | 12 FALLEN | 30 THN

<Skeleton Archer>   0/820  HP | 246 DMG |   0 MIT                                                -BURN 36(1/2)-
<Giant Scorpion>  342/810  HP | 243 DMG |   0 MIT                                                (-468)

Edited by Macradon

Zandra saw the last skeleton burn down into blue and white crystals. A faint smile on her lips, now they could finally start doing what they was here for, searching for a labyrinth. Zandra glanced at her energy bar. If the monsters kept coming, she wouldn’t be able to keep fighting much longer. She was already down to two thirds. But Macradon had barely lost anything at all. ‘Beeing a berserker isn’t always a good think.’ She thought to herself. ‘’Mac, I see you can take care of that bug. I will do a quick scan around, if its still up after your next attack I will jump in.’’ Thou Zandra hoped they would get a few turns of calm now. She looked around in the maze, activating her detect and reveal mods. She saw that the way split into two a bit ahead. And thru the system, she felt that the right turn would be the correct one. ‘’Mac, when the scorpion is down, we shall take right at that splitroad.’’ She said and pointed.

Spoiler

Any monsters?: ID: 132964 CD: 10 Nope!

Scout roll: ID: 132965 LD: 15+3(item)+3(kitchen enchanted food)+5(search skill)+2(reveal)+1(detect)=29

1/3 ooc posts

+1 energy

LD (Zandra): 29
LD (Macradon):
LD (Total): 29

Loot roll:

Spoiler

ID: 134716 LD: 20+11=31 CD: 5

3+7+2=12*820=9,850+10%=10,835 col
+2 materials
+3 t3 unidentified weapons

Edited by Zandra