[F01 - R8 Blacksmith] The Ring and Sword

Koga was surprised when a woman walked into the shop and immediately picked up the requests form. "Welcome, hate to say it but the requests are cl-" The woman then explained she'd pay in materials and could provide more if need be...well...in that case, "Uh, well, okay then. Sure. I'll send you a message as soon as they're done. Thanks for the business!"

The man wasted no time in getting to work, immediately heading to the back of the shop with his new cache of materials and started up the forge. Best get started. These things weren't going to craft themselves.

Spoiler

ID: 132083
CD: 10 >>Rare Craft<<
+5 Exp, +1 T1 Rare 2H Assault Spear [Damage // Damage], -1 T1 Material

ID: 132084

ID: 132085

ID: 132086
CD: 11 >>Rare Craft<<

ID: 132088
CD: 11 >>Rare Craft<<

ID: 132092
CD: 5 >>Salvage<<
LD: 5 >>Fail<<
+2 Exp, -1 T1 Material

Edited by Koga
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At this rate, Koga was gonna have to start Junk Selling some of his stock. There were five or six spears just lying around his shop now...and they were all identical. The man shook his head at the thought as he set to work. What a waste. But, what was a man to do? Well, not screw up his crafts would be a good start. But that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Guess he was just gonna have to do his job and hope he actually made something good today...

And they were all busts...excuse Koga while he slams his head against his anvil now.

Spoiler

ID: 132144
CD: 7 >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon 2 Handed Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132145
CD: 8 >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon 2 Handed Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 1322146
CD: 11 >>Rare Craft<<
+5 Exp, +1 T1 Rare 2 Handed Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132147
CD: 2 >>Fail<<
+1 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132148
CD: 1 >>Critical Fail<<
+1 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132149
CD: 1 >>Critical Fail<<
+1 Exp, -1 T1 Material

Edited by Koga

Alright, take...three? Honestly, Koga was loosing count. On the bright side, since things had worked out with he and Noct, well more than worked out, they were engaged now! He was in a much better mood. But geez, there was so much they had to figure out now. Wedding planning was going be one hectic time. At least it would be a small wedding, at least, that's what Koga thought...he should probably check with Noct on that. Oh hey look, Koga used up his crafts. But he still hadn't fulfilled the order. Damn it. His crafts were worse than usual today too. Well, there was always tomorrow.

Spoiler

ID: 132241
CD: 9 >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear [Damage], -1 T1 Material

ID: 132243
CD: 3 >>Salvage<<
LD: 11 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

ID: 132245
CD: 9 >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon 2H Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132246
CD: 11 >>Rare Craft<<
+5 Exp, +1 T1 Rare 2H Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132247
CD: 2 >>Fail<<
+1 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132248
LD: 2 >>Fail<<

+2 Exp, -1 T1 Material

Edited by Koga

Koga stepped into the shop and went straight to the back to get to work. He had a wedding to plan, no time to waste right now. Ingot, hammer, craft, toss, Ingot, hammer, craft, success! The first part of that lady's order was done! Took long enough. But Koga still had to craft the armor for her. His work wasn't done yet. Four crafts later, and much to Koga's disappointment, he never managed to craft that perfect armor set. Despite that, the man sent the woman a message letting her know she could come pick up her spear. At least he could give her that much.

@Nephthys

Order, Part 1:

Spoiler

Item Name: Mahklab
Profession: Blacksmith
Roll ID: 132367
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: [Damage // Damage // Damage]
Description: A dark oaken shaft is wrapped with golden accents. The spearhead is affixed to a golden fastener and appears to be made of some dark, black metal. 'Like a predator, stalk your prey.'
Post Link: 

Spoiler

ID: 132366
+5 Exp, +1 T1 Rare 2H Assault Spear, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132367
CD: 12 >>Perfect Craft<<
+8 Exp, +1 T1 Perfect 2H Assault Spear [DMG // DMG // DMG], -1 T1 Material

ID:132368
CD: 8 >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon Heavy Armor, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132369
LD: 3 >>Fail<<
+2 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132370
CD: 7 >>Uncommon Craft<<

ID: 132372
LD: 12 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

Edited by Koga

She had gotten the message the day before, but between getting lost multiple times and then being stuck doing fetch quests, she didn't get to get in until this morning. She looked at Koga and she offered a smile while the panther beside her did the talking, through chirps and whistles. She looked at the spear though and nodded, "This is wonderful, thank you. I can't wait to see your craftsmanship on the armor." A compliment, and she meant it too, "Please do let me know if you are in need of more materials for the armor, I'll happily supply more until it's created."

Spoiler

Gained:

Item Name: Mahklab
Roll ID: 132367
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: [Damage // Damage // Damage]
Description: A dark oaken shaft is wrapped with golden accents. The spearhead is affixed to a golden fastener and appears to be made of some dark, black metal. 'Like a predator, stalk your prey.'

Still in that bliss of having started the marriage quest line, yeah who would have thought that would consist of multiple quests? She sure didn't, but either way, she figured that she would use this bliss to her advantage with crafting. As she set about her crafts, it seemed to have worked. By the end of everything, she got to walk away with three perfect bracelets, two rare bracelets, one uncommon and only one failed salvage. Today was a really good day for her and she was loving it right now. She put the bracelets in her cabinets and she smiled.

Spoiler

ID: 132418
CD: 13 (12+1)
>>Perfect Bracelet Crafted<<

ID: 132419
CD: 5 (4+1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 4 >>Fail<<

ID: 132420
CD: 10 (9+1)
>>Rare Bracelet Crafted<<

ID: 132421
CD: 11 (10+1)
>>Rare Bracelet Crafted<<

ID: 132422
CD: 12 (11+1)

ID: 132423

ID: 132424
CD: 8 (7+1)
>>Uncommon Bracelet Crafted<<

EXP GAINED: 8+1+2+1+5+1+5+1+8+1+8+1+3+1=46

MATERIALS USED: 7

Edited by Noctua

Koga walked into his forge, whistling. Not an uncommon sight by any means, but what was uncommon was the sight of him tossing and spinning a glowing hammer in the air and catching it again as he approached his furnace. Yup, that was that treasured Hephaestus' Hammer Koga had been meaning to grab for God knows how long. Not that it was going to be much help to the poor guy today. Rares and Uncommons...yup, that was his luck. Koga had to resist the urge to throw the hammer at the wall and instead elected to place the item gingerly on his anvil before walking out of the shop.

Spoiler

ID: 132425
CD: 8 (7 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

ID: 132426
CD: 11 (10 +1) >>Rare Craft<<
+5 Exp, +1 T1 Rare Heavy Armor, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132427
CD: 3 (2 +1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 12 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

ID: 132428

ID: 132429
CD: 4 (3 +1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 16 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

ID: 132430
CD: 9 (8 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

Edited by Koga

Another day in the shop, another day at the forge. Fingers crossed that Koga could scrape by with these six materials. He'd really hate to ask a customer for more materials, even if they offered more. It wasn't really something that Koga felt was right. The man set to work out without much thought. Rare craft...into the pile. Another rare...also into the pile. Lost material, lost material, swearing. Yet another rare, throw that into the pile too. An uncommon, throw that one at the wall. Looks like Koga would be asking for more materials...did this game have absolutely no mercy? Like, at all?

Spoiler

ID: 132441
CD: 10 (9 +1) >>Rare Craft<<

ID: 132442
CD: 11 (10 +1) >>Rare Craft<<

ID: 132443
CD: 3 (2 +1) >>Salvage<<
+2 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132444
CD: 5 (4 +1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 3
+2 Exp, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132445
CD: 11 (10 +1) >>Rare Craft<<

ID: 132446
CD: 3 (2 +1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 19 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

ID: 132447
CD: 6 (5 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

Edited by Koga

Ok, this was the day. Koga could feel it in his bones. He was gonna craft this goddamn perfect armor, or he wasn't...he wasn't...he didn't know what, but he wasn't something! Koga flung open the backdoor to his forge and got to work immediately. The man set an ingot into the furnace and when it was ready began to hammer it into submission. This! Would! Be! A Perfect! Armor Piece! Yes! It was! Ha ha! Koga immediately set aside the armor and opened up his messenger to let the customer know sh could come pick it up. The man dusted his hands. A job well done.

@Nephthys

Spoiler

ID: 132519
CD: 6 (5 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

ID: 132520
CD: 12 (11 +1) >>Perfect Craft<<
+8 Exp, +1 T1 Perfect Heavy Armor [Thorns // Thorns // Heavy Momentum]

Spoiler

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: [Thorns // Thorns // Heavy Momentum]
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

Edited by Koga

Ding. Hm? Oh hey, her armor was ready to be picked up now. Awesome. She made her way to Koga's shop and looked at Bast, "Stay." The panther whined before she laid down outside of the door of the shop before Nephthys walked in. She looked at Koga and waved before grabbed the armor that he gave her. "Thank you! This will be a great help." She put the armor on before she looked at him again and smiled. She turned to leave and as she did, "Hey, don't be scared to call upon me if you need help." With that, she was out the door and headed back to leveling.

Spoiler

Obtained:

Item Name: Qadhaf
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: [Thorns // Thorns // Heavy Momentum]
Description: A set of heavy scaled armor, forged from dark metal. Golden accents adorn it, with a panther emblazoned across the chest. 'Black as night. Hard as steel. Like the hide of a Panther, let this armor protect you.'

Item Name: [Axe of the Conqueror]
Roll ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [Axe]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [3 dmg]
Description: [An axe that has fought many battles and has yet to retire. It once belong to a great conqueror and in the right hands still does.]
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Lonzo walked back into the store and started to fill out a sheet for what he wanted. He needed it in a hurry before the event expired. He knew people were busy but he hoped he'd get very lucky. He could barely wait even a day to have this thing. He didn't want to put pressure on the guy he might have more orders. Yet he felt a bit in a panic for the item so he sent him a quick mail.

@Koga
-I hate to do this but I need this in a rush order. I know you can't really speed up perfection or anything. I just hope you have time to do it. What do you say? Think you have time to get this order done in a hurry? Guess I'm in a bind for it. Let me know ASAP thank you. I'm still forwarding the col to you though. Good luck in crafting it. I don't normally do this but I grant you my luck for one week. In crafting. Believe me you don't want my luck in a fight but for this....I'll relinquish my luck to you.
                               Love
                                         Lonzo  -

Koga walked into his shop and saw a request form on the counter. Lonzo needed a new axe? Okay, that should be doable. The man went tot he back of the shop, checking his messages as he did so? Oh...rush order. Man, Lonzo, if you knew how bad Koga's luck was, you would not have come to him. Fingers crossed for you bud. Koga immediately set to work, praying to RNGesus, but sadly, the roller did not smile upon either Koga or Lonzo today. No luck. Seven crafts and the best Koga managed to get was a rare. Damn it.

Spoiler

ID: 132642
+5 Exp, +1 T1 2H Rare Battleaxe, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132643
CD: 9 (8 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<
+3 Exp, +1 T1 Uncommon 2H Battleaxe, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132644
CD: 10 (9 +1) >>Rare Craft<<
+5 Exp, +1 T1 2H Rare Battleaxe, -1 T1 Material

ID: 132645
CD: 4 (3 +1) >>Salvage<<
LD: 17 >>Success<<
+2 Exp

ID: 132646
CD: 7 (6 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

ID: 132647
CD: 8 (7 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

ID: 132648
CD: 6 (5 +1) >>Uncommon Craft<<

Edited by Koga

Damn, Koga was feeling good today. The man couldn't help but glance down at the metal band that encircled the ring finger of his left hand. The Swordsman was married now. That little thought just made Koga smile. He had a good feeling about his crafts today. The man happily whistled as he worked the bellows and threw an ingot into the furnace. Once the metal was ready, Koga started hammering away. It wasn't long before the item glowed blue and morphed into the shape of a an axe. Koga carefully looked over and inspected the weapon. It was perfect. Koga quickly sent a message over to Lonzo. Telling him he oculd pick up his item. Merry Christmas!

Spoiler

ID: 132680
CD: 13 (12 +1) >>Perfect Craft<<
+8 Exp, +1 T1 Perfect 2H Battle Axe [Damage // Damage // Damage], -1 T1 Material

Spoiler

Item Name: Axe of the Conqueror
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Enhancements: [Damage // Damage // Damage]
Description: An axe that has fought many battles and has yet to retire. It once belong to a great conqueror and in the right hands still does.

Edited by Koga

Lonzo walked into the establishment to pick up the weapon. He smiled seeing it and brought it into his inventory to use later. He brought his money out for the man and stretched a bit.

"I knew I didn't have to wait long if I let you barrow my luck." he told him. "Merry Christmas by the way or Yule. Hey Koga....I wanted to say sorry for judging you so harshly in my mind. I said something I regret about you. Maybe it was in the moment to make someone feel better but....Enough of that....They didn't believe me anyway or knew I told them those words to raise up their spirits..Um...Good job. Really....I'll try to be a better person to you. I bet none of this makes sense." he looked off feeling both guilty and happy he managed to apologize. "Thank you...I mean it." Off Lonzo went taking his new axe with him.

She was in need of some things, and look at this, an Artisan and a Blacksmith in the same spot. Wasn't that lovely for her. She walked in and looked at the counter for the artisan, noticing that someone was in the back. So she merely waited a few moments before she saw Nocuta and pointed to the Rabbit sculpture thing. If it was going to help her be lucky, she was going to grab it. "I'll take that one if you don't mind darlin'." Oh there was that fake charm of hers. She would come back in a little bit for the blacksmith, right now, she just wanted to test out this rabbit sculpture first.

Paying 400 Col for:

Lucky Rabbit - Loot Die // Loot Die (Sculpture)

Noctua walked into the back just as she heard the door open. The person didn't seem to need her attention right away, so she continued to put things up as she let the customer think. When she walked back to the front, the white haired woman was to the point, but polite about it. That was...odd, or at least the vibe she was getting was. But, she grabbed the rabbit sculpture and gave it to the woman after she was given the col. "Here you go, and if you need anything Blacksmith wise, Koga should be back shortly."

Just as she had walked out from buying the sculpture from the artisan, she stopped and looked at her dagger. She really could use a new one. She turned around and walked back inside, ignoring Noctua this time and heading right over to where she saw a new person standing. That must have been the blacksmith. "Hey handsome, so, I would love to buy that fancy dagger that you have there. The perfect one." She flashed a smile at he man as she sent the wanted amount of col to the man. Once he handed it to her, she winked, "Thanks hot stuff, make sure you don't die out there, would be depressing." With her new weapon soon equipped, she left the shop and headed down the road.

Paying 550 Col for:

>> Tier One Perfect Dagger <<Nocturnal Edge>> [Damage // Bleed // Paralyze]

Blacksmith, Blacksmith, Black-Smith... I thought as I was wandering around on the floor for a bit, I needed a weapon. A new one so I could use it in my current layout. at this moment I knew where to go with my build and with help from a friend I know how to use my weapon and with what items. Trying to find a blacksmith I found a dual shop both blacksmith and Artisan, NICE! I opened the door and closed it behind me stopping as I looked at the face of "Koga?" I said surprised to him, Well better him then someone else. "Well this makes things better, you know my fighting style so making a weapon for me should be easier." I said to him with a smile, "And while I am here I like to get some jewelry as well if I could," I said with a smile. "I'll pay you both once the items are done! I promise you that," I said to him and the other owner of this shop.

Item Name: Polémou Ierís
Roll ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll Result: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault spear
Tier:  Tier 2
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements:  DMG, DMG, DMG
Description: A Naginata with a black blade and bronze markings of wings. While on the pole itself red tape with small fires.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Name: Snell
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 6
Item Type: Jewel
Enhancements: EVA, EVA, EVA
Description: A blue crystal sounded by a metal flame in bronze coloring.

So this was now two strange days for her. Yesterday, some white haired chick came in and started to flirt with her fiance. Not cool Lethia, not cool. But now, an unknown friend of Koga's came in. Apparently he knew how she fought? Confusion, but oh well. She looked at the request that she was given and she nodded lightly, "I should have it done here in a few moments if you don't mind waiting." She went over to her station and four crafts later, she had the jewel that the orange haired woman wanted. She smiled as she handed her the jewel, "Here you are."

Spoiler

ID: 133509
CD: 6 (5+1)
>>Uncommon Jewel Crafted<<

ID: 133510
CD: 10 (9+1)
>>Rare Jewel Crafted<<

ID: 133511
CD: 3 (2+1) >>Salvage<<

ID: 133512
>>Perfect Jewel Crafted<<

EXP GAINED: 3+1+5+1+2+1+8+1=22

MATERIALS USED: 4

Edited by Noctua

I looked around for a second, it was weird to see something like this, two shops at the same place. quite handy for sure. Once the girl came back with the Jewel I smiled, "Thank you, and here is the money, as promised," I said giving her a pouch with Col inside it. "Shion, By the way. If you ever want to do a quest just say so, Any friend of Koga should be a strong one," I said to her and looking at the Jewel I placed it around my neck and smiled to her again, "You got quite the skill in this, I thank you again," I said to her waiting for Koga to finish his crafting as well. It was the start of my build finally getting somewhere, I'll show them all.

-850 Col to Noctua
Snell, T1 Jewel, EVA, EVA EVA