» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

» Jack's Graceful Repose [Perfect Rapier [Burn - Blight - Cursed]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Vanity Black and Tan Outfit [Light Armor]

» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy, Recovery, Ambition]]

Battle Ready Inventory

» [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)

» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)

» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)

» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

She knew that the NPC Blacksmith had a quest for them. In fact, he had the quest ready for them when they turned in the first beginner quest. But both Noct and Koga had the bright idea of wanting to gain their professions first. It had been something about when they kill things and get tier one materials, they didn't feel like they were holding onto useless things. Much like she still feels about herself. It wasn't really that long after Koga's profession quest. The thought of him nearly dying was still fresh in her mind. Even as she thought about this, she looked at Jack's Graceful Repose and sighed. This was truly cursed, and it showed that day for sure. But, it was her best weapon, so there was no way that she wasn't going to use it. But, pushing those thoughts out of her mind, she opened her messages and quickly sent one to Koga.

Waiting for you at Lyle Tealeaf's blacksmith shop. Ready for the next quest?

With that sent out and on its way to Koga, she settled herself against the wall and thought. She had put some skill points into the First Aid skill, but hadn't told Koga yet. She wanted to be of more help, and really, with him nearly dying, this was how she was going to accomplish that. "Stop thinking on it Noct, it's in the past..." Calling herself Noct or Noctua was starting to become second nature. She used to slip up and attempt to use her real name, but not anymore.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

HP: 120/120

Energy: 12/12

DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Vanity Black Longcoat [Light Armor]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (2)

>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)

>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)

Now that they had finished their profession quests, Koga and Noct were ready to finish up the last of their starter quests. But not only that, the man had something for Noct. Something he hoped she'd like and appreciate. After their last battle with Wolves, and the tumultuous emotions that had rose to the surface, it was the least he could do for her.

Waiting for you at Lyle Tealeaf's blacksmith shop. Ready for the next quest?

Koga sent his own message back that he was on his way, and after making sure he had his gear and Noct's gift.

When he arrived to Tealeaf's shop, Koga waved at Noctua. He was holding something, it appeared to be some long, stick-like item wrapped in cloth. "Hey Noct. Uh, before we get going, I wanted to give you something," Koga said, unusually nervous. He presented the shroud wrapped item to her. When the woman unwrapped it, she'd find a beautifully crafted weapon, themed after herself...and a small engraving bearing both Koga and Noctua's chosen animals. "I know you think you're other rapier is cursed...and not like in-game Cursed, actually cursed. So uh, I made this for you."

@Noctua

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

HP: 100

Energy: 10

Skills

» [Rank 1] Rapier [DMG +1]

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy, Accuracy, Damage]]

Battle Ready Inventory

She smiled when she got Koga's response. Good, that mean's he believed her when she promised that she wasn't about to leave him. That thought brought back the dark thoughts, and possibly even the reason why she would look like hell. Sleep didn't come easily when one was stressing and worrying after all. Pushing that aside, yet again, she watched for Koga, and soon enough, here he came but with something in his hands. She was curious as to what it was that he was carrying with him. Did she forget to bring something for this quest? Were they supposed to bring the NPC something for this quest? She was about to feel really dumb wasn't she?

"Hey Noct. Uh, before we get going, I wanted to give you something." "Hey Ko--- wait what?" Why was he bringing her something? She took the present though and started to unwrap it. She looked at the beautiful rapier and even traced the engraving of the wolf and the owl. "It's beautiful Koga. Thank you." His reasoning for crafting it, she didn't know if she should hug him or not, especially not after last time. She watched as the trade was considered completed and she quickly equipped the new weapon, a smile on her face. There was a tiny question that she did have though, "Why do you seem so nervous? Isn't that my job?" It was a valid question in her mind, but she still wanted to hug him for the gift, and the thoughtfulness behind it.

Ah forget it. Three simple words went through her mind as she soon hugged him, "I really do love it Koga, thank you."

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga nervously watched as Noctua unwrapped the gift, shoving his hands in his pocket as she did so. He wasn't sure if she would recognize it. He hadn't allowed Noctua to see it, even though she was in the same room while he had crafted it. But maybe she had peeked over his shoulder or something. But certainly she would've said something if she had? And even worse, what if she didn't like it? What if she thought it was terribly made, or useless? A thousand thoughts sped through Koga's mind as the shroud slowly fell away.

The man carefully watched the woman's face as she finally laid her eyes on the weapon, and when she smiled, a light sparking in her eye, all of Koga's fears were put to rest. "It's beautiful Koga. Thank you." Thank God she liked it. "I put some enhancements on it," the man began to explain, "It's got accuracy two and a damage enhancement. I know you were frustrated that you couldn't hit things sometimes, but with this, you should hit almost everything. At least I hope."

"Why do you seem so nervous? Isn't that my job?"

Koga gave the woman a small, but still clearly nervous smile. Just as he was about to open his mouth to make some half-thought out remark, Noctua pulled him into a hug. Noctua was never so...forward as this. Koga wasn't about to question it though. The man wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug. "I really do love it Koga, thank you."

"Of course, Noct. It's the least I could do." The two separated from their shared embrace and Koga looked at the door to Tealeaf's forge. "We should probably get started, huh?"

Koga pushed the door open and walked up to Lyle Tealeaf, "Welcome, welcome. Here to give me and my shop a hand I see! Wonderful. I'm running low on some rarer materials. Boar Pup Tusks. They are able to absorb many more vibrations than the adult's tusks, makes for better handles. If you could go get some for me, about three, I'd greatly appreciate it!"

Welp, it was another fetch quest...at least this one was just asking to go kill some things...could always be worse...

"Here we go again..." Koga said as the pair left the shop and headed out towards the plains once more, "At least we should be able to kill these things fairly easily."

@Noctua

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5

Energy: 10

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Two accuracy and one damage, if she still managed to hit everything, she might just become a full time healer. Because otherwise, she would be of no help ever, but at least keeping Koga alive would be able to work. "It's perfect." This made her think more on the trinket that she had been working on lately to create for him. She wished that she would have it done soon. A gift like this needs to have a gift in return, so later, she will work on that once more. But as she asked her question of him, she could tell that he was still nervous, just by the smile on his face. This made her laugh lightly before she hugged him. Now, she honestly didn't expect him to hug her back, they both knew that it was odd for her to even be like this in the first place.

But when he hugged her in return, she could have not only died right there, but she could have buried her face into his chest. She was the perfect height for that after all. But the hug didn't last terribly long, sadly, because they did have a quest to start and finish. There were still two more beginner quests after this one, and well, she wanted to try to do them all for the rewards that they could give. And besides, it gave her more time to spend with Koga-- whelp, maybe she was falling for him. That wasn't going to be a good thing if they ever got out of this game was it.

She nodded, "Yeah. Though I do hope it's nothing terrible." She walked into the blacksmith after Koga, and she could have cried with what she heard. "Welcome, welcome. Here to give me and my shop a hand I see! Wonderful. I'm running low on some rarer materials. Boar Pup Tusks. They are able to absorb many more vibrations than the adult's tusks, makes for better handles. If you could go get some for me, about three, I'd greatly appreciate it!" Not another one. Sure, this one wanted you to kill things, but come on, another fetch quest basically. Wasn't there an end to these at the beginning? There really should be.

She sighed as they walked to the plains and shook her head. "It was too much to ask for a non fetch quest wasn't it?" At least she had a new weapon that wasn't cursed, and with her trinket that she made for her profession, she should have better luck hitting things. Plus, who would deny having great company for this quest anyways?

@Koga

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Yeah. Though I do hope it's nothing terrible."

Ha. You wish, Noctua. You wish.

-----

"It was too much to ask for a non fetch quest wasn't it?" Noctua said, shaking her head. "Apparently. Shouldn't be too bad at least. Just gotta find these pups...and hope mama boar ain't around," Koga replied as they walked outside the safezone. Koga checked his inventory really quick, looking at what potions he had and that he had his weapon equipped. At least he was in good company, so as boring and simple as this would be, at least they could spend time together and chat. Koga really enjoyed Noctua's company. As if that wasn't clear enough already, they had opened a shop together after all. They pretty much spent all day, every day with each other at this point. And Koga was okay with that. No, he was more than okay with that. He enjoyed it, and he looked forward to it.

@Noctua

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 9 (10 -1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1

HP: 2 (5 -3) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua 1 (0 +1) // vs Koga 0

Boar Pup 2

HP: 5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua 0 // vs Koga 0

Spoiler

ID 128194
BD 11 (8 +3)

DMG: 3

Mama boar, oh god that sounds horrible. "Here is hoping." There might have been a slight sound of fear in her voice for a moment, but she hoped that Koga wouldn't notice. She was never going to forget their last fight. Nope, watching his health drop to red was a bad experience, she didn't want to experience it again. Okay Christelle, stop dwelling, stop thinking. He's alive. Besides, why do you even care.. Got to love it when your mind is the thing that makes you realize that feelings are there, even if you don't want to express them. Especially when you are as anti-social as her and as awkward as her. Things can go horribly. Instead, she glanced over at him and smiled lightly, mainly to herself. Good company, and she wasn't going to let him die this time.

Should she tell him now that she put points into First Aid, or should she surprise him? She will wait to see if the need comes. Though, she was probably going to focus mainly on basic attacks at first, just to see how things with the new rapier went. But even her thoughts were stopped on this when she heard something to their right. With her hand quickly going to Faithful Night's hilt, she poked Koga and pointed to the bush that she heard it. That was when two heads poked one. Both of them boar pups, and her eyes were settled on the first one. Well, now is the best time to figure things out.

With her basic attack ready, she went right for the first boar pup, and managed to actually hit it. So far so good! She didn't feel cursed anymore, and well, she watched as the boar pup focused right on her now instead. Now, she felt safe about actually using her sword arts.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Energy: 11/12

DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/5 (2 -4) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 2

HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 0 // vs Koga: 0

Spoiler

ID: 128252

BD: 7 >>Success<<

DMG: 4 x1 -0 = 4

"Here is hoping," Noctua said, her voice quivering ever so slightly. Koga could hear the tremor in the girl's voice, and was about to ask what was wrong, a sound came from off to the right. Noctua silently poked Koga in the side and pointed in the direction of the sound, her hand already on the hilt of her rapier. Koga put a hand on the hilt of his own weapon, and one on the saya, ready to draw it. Two small heads poked out of the brush, Boar Pups. "Well, that didn't take very long," Koga said as he drew Kuiaratame from it's scabbard.

Noctua was already on the move, the tip of her rapier moving faster than Koga's eyes could see. The first strike landed, all worries that Koga's effort to help Noct and break the unnamed curse dissipating into smoke as the Pup's health immediately went red. 'Atta girl.'

Koga began to move in to finish off the Pup, his blade quickly slashing across the small creature, it's body exploding into countless blue fragments. "Last one is all yours, Noct."

@Noctua

Spoiler

ID: 128254

LD: 3 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 8 (10 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 2 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 (5 -6) /5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 (0 +1) // vs Koga: 0

Spoiler

ID 128266

BD 9 (6 +3)

DMG 3 x2 = 6

"Well, that didn't take very long." He had a point there. She was still happy though that she managed to hit the first boar. She watched as Koga finished it off then told her that the next one was all hers. She nodded lightly as she started to prep her sword art, Rip Ravine. She waited, the blade starting to glow its purple color, before she attacked the second boar. Her first hit landed the boars right side before she quickly hit it on the left. That was when the boar burst into fragments before her eyes.

Wait, that means that she actually killed the boar pup, and in a single hit at that. She was surprised and it showed on her face. She turned and looked at Koga after a few moments and shrugged. "No loot, but at least I'm able to kill things again." Pure happiness and bliss was on her face as she walked over to Koga.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID 128267

LD 6 >>fail<<

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Energy: 11/12

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga sheathed his sword and watched as Noctua dueled the last pup. This this thing had next to no health. He had a pretty good feeling he could just sit back and relax at this point as she finished the last one off.

The poor Pup didn't even have a chance. Noctua's blade began to glow purple as she charged it with her sword art. Within a fraction of a second, her rapier lanced out, stabbing the boar twice, causing it to dissipate into the air.

"No loot, but at least I'm able to kill things again." Noctua said, the joy clearly evident on her face. Koga clapped for her, with a lop-sided smile on his face. "Well done, well done. How do you like the blade? How does it feel?" the man asked, eager to hear her thoughts on the weapon. It was his very first craft after all. Even still, the man doubted he'd ever craft something of that quality again.

@Noctua

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 7 (9 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 (5 -6)/// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 (0 +1) // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 2

HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 0 // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 3

Spoiler

ID 128280
BD 7 (4 +3)
DMG 3 x2 = 6

He started to clap for her and if she wouldn't have been looking at him, she would probably have jumped. "Well done, well done. How do you like the blade? How does it feel?" She sheathed the rapier for the moment and smiled. "It's amazing! It feels so light and seems to be easier to wield." She probably would have started jumping for joy if she hadn't gone over to him and kissed his cheek. Of course, she hadn't realized what she done for a few moments, then she turned bright red before turning around and starting to walk once more. She had no idea whe- okay she knew where it came from but she didn't know that she was going to act on it. So now, she was fully embarrassed and walking with god knows how many paces Koga was behind her.

She actually nearly ran right into the three boar pups in front of her. Only to stop when she caught the sound of them moving. Oh look, a willing target for her embarrassment to be taken out on. Pulling Faithful Night from it's sheath, she charged Rip Ravine once more, her eyes solely set on the first boar. Letting the attack go, the first hit almost missed, but it still managed to nip the boar's side before her second hit actually hit, making the boar pup disappear into fragments. In her inventory, she got the message of one boar pup tusk received, so at least that was a bonus with it.

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

ID 128281
LD 14 >>Success<<

Spoiler

Boar Pup Tusk (1)

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

HP: 117/120 (120 -3)

Energy: 9/12 (11 +1 -3)

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 2

Boar Pup 3 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/5 (5 -5)// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 0 // vs Koga: 2 (0 +2)

Spoiler

ID: 128330

BD: 3 >>Fail<<

ID: 128331

BD: 9 >>Crit +1<<

Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]

DMG: 5 x1 -0 = 5

ID: 128333

MD vs Koga: 8 >>Success<<

DMG vs Koga: 3 -0 = 3

"It's amazing! It feels so light and seems to be easier to wield." Noctua said with a bright smile. Koga was glad and was about to say as much when Noctua ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

What?

"What was that for?" Koga asked with a grin. It wasn't like Noct to normally do that sorta thing. Before he could get an answer the woman ran off...right into three Boar Pups. Damn, these things were everywhere. Noctua quickly drew her rapier and quickly dispatched the first of the Pups. Koga was close behind, his hand on Kuiaratame as he charged in. As soon as he was close enough, the man fell to his knees and slide, drawing his weapon as he did so. The blade left a crimson arc, the strength of Tsumuji Guruma flowing through as it swept through the air. One of the Pups was lucky enough to be missed by the whirlwind attack, but the other, no so much, the Pup burst into blue pixels and disappearing. The last Pup decided to retaliate, wildly charging at Koga. The man simply stood there and took the blow, the Pup falling at his feet...that tickled.

@Noctua

Spoiler

ID: 128332

LD: 10 >>Fail<<

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 6 (7 +1 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar Pups

Spoiler

Boar Pup 1 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/// DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 2 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0 (5 -6) /5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 1 (0 +1) // vs Koga: 0

Boar Pup 3 >>DEAD<<

HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Noctua: 0 // vs Koga: 2

Spoiler

ID 128346
BD 10 (7 +3)
DMG 3 x2 = 6

Face still bright red, she watched as he used an AoE attack. It missed the second boar, but the third one was gone in a puff of fragments. So, she set her sights on the second boar pup. She charged her Rip Ravine once more and the moment she let the attack go, the two slices into the final boar pup made it disappear. No loot off of it this time, but there was one thing that she couldn't avoid anymore, and that was the question that he asked before she attacked the pups. "What was that for?" That one question had been going through her mind the entire battle and well, avoiding wasn't an option anymore now was it.

"Well..you made me this...and well... I haven't missed..." There was a lot more that she wanted to say, but nope, she wasn't about to say any of that. If he believed that what she said was all that there was, that was going to be a blessing on it's own. She lightly picked at her nails as she listened for any more boar pups that might want to try and sneak up on them.

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

ID 128347
LD 7 >>FAIL<<

Spoiler

Boar Pup Tusk (1)

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

HP: 120/120 (120 +3)

Energy: 10/12 (9 +1)

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

The last Pup burst into a cloud of fragments that disappeared into nothing, and the two players sheathed their weapons. Well, at least they could handle those with pretty much no effort involved. "Ya know, you still haven't answered my question," Koga said with a teasing tone as he turned to Noct.

"Well..you made me this...and well... I haven't missed..."

Koga raised an eyebrow with a small, disbelieving smirk. "Uh huh..." he said, "And is that all?" Koga clearly knew that that was in fact not all...but what it actually was, he still wasn't sure. Time would tell eventually if Noct didn't he supposed.

"Ya know, for how easy it is to kill these things, they don't exactly drop the Tusks very often," Koga said as the pair continued to travel down the road, "Hopefully this doesn't take forever." Who're you trying to kid, Koga? With your luck, its would take weeks.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 7 (6 +1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Uh huh... And is that all?" She couldn't even hide the redness anymore, she could feel it, her cheeks felt hot and well, pure embarrassment was starting to show itself. What should she say? Should she tell him? Should she just try to play it off? At this point, playing it off was probably off the table, but she didn't know if she had the courage to tell him. She didn't want to be disappointed, not that he would, right? Darn it Christelle, say something he is staring at you! Right, talking, that was doable, hopefully. She opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words so she just shut her mouth as she thought once more.

"Um..n-ye-n..." She couldn't even come up with a yes or no answer, this was bad. Instead, she just kept walking the path. "I just um..well.." That was when something was mumbled under her breath, and if he wanted to catch it, he probably could. Yes, in that mumble she admitted that she liked him, but that was probably as loud as it was going to get for now. Instead, she just kept her focus on the road, listening and waiting.

He had a point with the boar pups being easy to find, but none really dropping their tusks. That was a bit of a problem. "Hopefully..." Her voice was small at this point, thoroughly embarrassed and unsure of what to even do with herself anymore.

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

Boar Pup Tusk (1)

Spoiler

Koga

Energy: 11/12 (10 +1)

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Noctua kept opening and closing her mouth, a little bit like a grouper, as she tried to form the words to tell him how she felt. Koga had his suspicions by now. They spent every day together, and the man was usually able to get a pretty good read on his partner. He wasn't positive, but he thought he knew...which was good for him, since he shared her feelings. "Um..n-ye-n..." she stuttered, finally able to at least utter a sound. A smile tugged at Koga's lips in amusement, as she struggled to form the words, "I just um..well.." Noctua rapid fire mumbled something quietly. Koga had to strain his hearing to make out the words, but somewhere in there, he thought she had made some admission of having like-you-more-than-a-friend feelings for him. At first, Koga debated whether or not he should be a little mean and her to repeat herself, but he had a feeling that would be too much for the poor girl. Instead, Koga simply took Noct's hand in his and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 8 (7 +1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Obtained This Thread

Boar Pup Tusk (1)

He wasn't saying anything. Whelp, either he heard her and was trying to find a way to ditch her, or he hadn't heard her and she was just being really really paranoid. In her mind, both were valuable options, options that she had a feeling might just go hand in hand. Let's be real, she doesn't seem like the person who would be able to gain anyone's affection in real life, so why would in a game be any different? The feeling of him grabbing her hand jarred her from her thoughts, right as he kissed her on the forehead. She simply stared at him, confused and well just confused. Did this mean he liked her too? She didn't know what to think, but she looked down at their hands and she slowly wrapped her fingers around his hand.

"So, um, you heard that didn't you..." She looked back at him as she asked her question. She had no idea what to think at all, but right now, she felt like she was about to hyperventilate. Breath Christelle breath. Breath in, breath out. You know, the thing that keeps you from passing out. That would be bad.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // Energy: 12/12 (11 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // Burn: 12 // Blight: 12

"So, um, you heard that didn't you..." Noct asked as she wrapped her fingers around Koga's.

Koga was still smirking slightly, even as he nodded silently. Heard, might've been a bit of a stretch. Deciphered probably worked better. But yes, he'd understood her.

"I can pretend that I didn't if that makes you feel better," he said with a light-hearted tone,  "But I have a feeling if I do, we'll just attempt to flirt awkwardly back and forth, probably fail, and not get anywhere." They were both terrible at flirting...Koga never understood how to do it, and that was okay with him. However, he wasn't quite sure he could survive this game if he spent all his time wondering if Noct shared his feelings. But now that he knew she did, that shouldn't be a problem. All that was left..."The better question is, 'where do we go from here, hmm?'"

@Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 8 (7 +1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Obtained This Thread

Boar Pup Tusk (1)

"I can pretend that I didn't if that makes you feel better." Did she want that? She didn't but at the same time she did? It all really depended on how he felt more than anything. But at the same time, he wasn't removing her hand from his, so that was a good sign, right? "N-no." She looked at their intertwined hands and smiled lightly. "But I have a feeling if I do, we'll just attempt to flirt awkwardly back and forth, probably fail, and not get anywhere." Flirting? Yeah that was something she would never be able to do. "The better question is, 'where do we go from here, hmm?'" Wait...what? She looked from their hands to him, pure shock on her face now.

"W-well, um..." Where did this leave them to go? She didn't even know, she didn't even do this stuff in real life. "I-i've never had to have this talk before..." She dropped her gaze then, she didn't know what he was going to think on that one. Hopefully not horrible. She looked back to their hands though and still managed to smile lightly.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // Energy: 12/12 // DMG: 4 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // Burn: 12 // Blight: 12

"N-no," Noctua replied to Koga's first comment. He smiled, a little. He could tell she was struggling mentally with her anxiety, and the way she felt. Maybe it was wrong of him to think so but...it was kinda cute? Koga pushed that aside for the moment as she tried to figure out what to do next.

"I-I've never had to have this talk before..." she told him.

"Well, normally, after we tell each other how we feel, which we've clearly done, we decide if we want to be in a relationship with each other...so...Noctua, how do you feel about being my better half?" Koga asked in reply. The man found it hard to believe that she hadn't had to have this conversation before. She was gorgeous after all...and Lonzo, and Koga was certain several others, had made more than one pass at her. He guessed he should consider himself a lucky man to have drawn her attention.

@Noctua