[PP-F03] Blooming Trust

Floor three, the floor of nature, flowers lots of them, and giant trees. This floor would be one of the most beautiful places I ever saw. It fast waves of flower fields and lovely people exploring this place. It's a rare thing to see in this 'death' game but it is a nice view. The flowers where all over the place and even for someone who grew up near a flower field, well this was nothing like I ever saw. Not only that even elven and treants walked this place. Something about a war between them with quests and a lot more. Still, with the forest in the backgrounds being almost the biggest trees, I have seen, and the flower fields going as far as the eye can see. In the distance a church that was overtaken by nature and seemed to be blocked off from the player. 

But I was here not for the view, I was here to get stronger maybe get people to get to level with me even. But I still was making it fine on my own. It was clear to me how to get stronger and being on the floor got me thinking. I heard the calming music in my workplace from time to time and even asked a co-worker why he had a picture of just flowers on his desk, As he would simply say, to get himself more focus. Maybe this floor could help me focus on getting better at fighting and slowly getting stronger over time. I knew how to handle my glaive and I was not going to back down now, I need to get stronger just as I promised as well that I just want to get stronger now no matter what I do. With my armor being only just two silver shoulder plates and having some leather protection under my pink jacket. As I place my goggles over my eyes and went full-on into the wild trying to level up.

It has been days now maybe 4 days that I have been on this floor, night and day both came past, so I guess I can say I ... um well did not sleep. My goal was to get stronger and was completely fixed on this to gain levels faster, it was at least better on this floor then on floor one. However, after I defeated my last treant, my body betrayed me right away. I walked a few feet away after the battle and before I knew it I felt with my face right into the flower bed being exhausted and tired maybe even a bit hungry. Turning to my back I looked up at the sky, it was moving slow and I felt like the wind could just drag me away. Yet I seemed to give up for a moment closing my eyes. And before I knew it I fell asleep in the flower field. My body slowly breathing as my hair got a few flowers stuck in it as well as still having my goggles over my eyes as they began to fog up a bit. My jacket was a bit open and my silver shoulder plates were giving off a good shine for anyone that walked by, I would say a random person would be even blinded if the sun shined right into them and reflected off of them.

Yukiro had been blinded by a stray beam of light that had appeared out of nowhere. He tried to approach the source through the painful shine, but he hat no idea how close he was.

Earlier That Day

Yukiro had been laying on a bench in the Town of Beginnings, as usual. One could often find him there, which was pretty sad. It had been nearly a week since he'd gone up to a floor higher than the first, and his materials were starting to show it. With a heavy heart, mourning the loss of what would have been a nice day, he trudged to the teleporter. 
Which floor should he go to? Floor two still had things occasionally, but floor three was a better bet. 
And so he went up to floor three to hunt. In a stroke of luck, he managed to find nothing to fight and nothing to gather. 
As he moved along, very discouraged, a sudden flash of light hit his eyes. Which brings us to the present.

As he approached the source of the light slowly, Yukiro managed to gracefully trip and slam his head into a large rock. 

Edited by Yukiro

Nora isn't sure if this change is a good thing or a bad thing, only time will tell. Ever since getting trapped in this death game 2 years ago, Nora has been hiding in the Town of the Beginning, living her life like a life simulation. She's not entirely sure what came over her, but one day, she just decided that enough is enough. No more hiding in her pitiful little shell, and it is time to take the step outside of the wall and doing something useful and help beat this game for once. No matter how scary it meant seems, she knows in her heart that once that decision was made, once she steps out of the wall of the Town of the Beginning, there was no going back for her.

It has been prove to be beneficial, as she gain friends and a few levels along the way, slowly pushing and expanding her comfort zone. She's not sure what came over her exactly, about around a week ago, she left the first floor and went on an adventure towards the upper floors alone, without telling anyone. In real life she always enjoys hiking and exploring the unknown, but it was a dangerous habit to have in this death game and the same has been buried for over two years now. Going into the unknown is alone could easily get her killed, but with this sudden rush of courage that seems to have came from nowhere, she picks up the old habit once again. Making sure that she is stocked with healing potions, carefully, avoiding any contact with mobs, she steps onto the third floor.

And boy did she not regret the decision. The flower field was breath-taking, everything was so pretty and the environment was so peaceful....she can't imagine this being the upper floor and therefore more dangerous. This might just have been her favorite floor yet. Hesitantly, she takes a step forward and ventures further into the field. Taking in the scenery all around her, she enjoys this environment so much that she wants to sing. 

Lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't realized that there was a person lying in the floor bed, it startled her and almost makes her jumped into the air. She blinks twice, making sure that this isn't a humanoid mob, before calling out.

"Excuse me...? You are a player aren't you. Are you alright..? Do you need help, what are you doing here?" She knees down beside the other player lying on the ground and pulls out a healing potion from her inventory. She lightly touches the player's head with the bottom of glass containing the potion. "Hello....?"

Edited by Nora

Gambit had been playing it safe for a while now. 

For two years, actually. But it was boring now, and charity work was getting kind of old. It was all too obvious that the frontlines were grinding to a stop, and it was even more obvious that they wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon; which was, for lack of a better word, unfortunate. Gambit had left the first floor, putting the orphaned kids behind him for now to go and see what all the hold up was. 

The only problem was that he wasn't exactly sure who was a frontliner and who wasn't. See, Gambit had quite literally been living under a rock - but that's an explanation for another time. 

Needless to say, the Third Floor was a bit dangerous for someone like him. But he traveled alone. He'd saved up enough col for armor that could protect him for the first couple of floors, and this one was no exception. Gambit was not a fighter by any means, but that was just as well and good. He had no intention to fight. 

It was after a while of traveling that he slowed to a stop. A sunny clearing - almost blindingly slow - and people gathered all around. 

"Well," Gambit proclaimed, "isn't this convenient!" 

He gestured to the people gathered, spreading his arms wide, a wide smile on his face. 

"It's like we're book protagonists, and we all just happened to stumble across each other in the prologue! Isn't this great?" 

The boy paused, looking between the two players collapsed on the floor. One on top of a rock, the other... sleeping, he hoped. Gambit thought for a moment before waddling over to the one the girl with the potion was behind. Gambit crouched beside her with a sigh. "Well, you can't really fulfill your destiny if you're schlumpt like this. Psh psh, take this healing. For you." 

Gambit would sort of rub his glowing healing hands all over the player's face, smooshing their cheeks and squishing their face. 

An was starting to head out more often.

...because apparently, her weapon and shield combo was such a huge deal that even Leah was left flabbergasted. Apparently, the enhancements were supposed to be super strong at higher levels or something? That they were unique for a reason? ...that low-levels like her usually didn't start off with that kind of stuff? An didn't know enough about that - all she ever did was to redeem the equipment vouchers along with the Halloween Sticker - but she did get the impression she was no longer a one-shot out in the wilderness! 

An shook her rapier in its sheath excitedly. That meant many things but most especially, she could go out to explore the lower floors as much as she wanted! Floor 3 hadn't received as much of her visits as the other floors, but she thought it was pretty in its own right. Old towns, fields of flowers everywhere, and an abandoned church she wanted to look into a bit more...

But what was with that group of players?

She once heard someone say that the rule goes... "If you have one person staring at a spot on the pavement, they're probably just a weirdo. If you have two people, there must be something interesting." For this bunch, there was a player sleeping peacefully by a rock, another conked out beside her as if he just fell into that spot, another with a healing potion, and the lively voice of the last echoed over to her spot. Were they complete strangers who just stumbled into one another? She didn't know such a spontaneous thing was possible, with their numbers anyway.

There had to be something that drew them to this clearing. An was curious!

And so, the silver-haired player watched the group from under the shade of a tree. Not quite hiding, but not completely visible either.

Yukiro was not used to someone touching his face. Nor was he used to them squishing his cheeks. And the feeling of waking up to someone squishing his cheeks was completely foreign. So it was completely reasonable that he would wake up in a panic. His actions weren't his fault. 

Yukiro's drowsiness began to fade away. Something was touching his face... Something was rubbing his face...
Something was attacking him.
All of his weariness drained away in an instant. He instinctively wrenched his body away from the assailant. 
And instinctively punched someone in the face.
It took a moment for his mind to catch up with his body, and upon realizing his mistake, he shot up and rushed to the one he'd slugged. 
"Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" he said, a little panicky. The boy was around two years younger than him and looked a little on the weaker side. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I swear!" He offered the boy a hand up.

My body was still in recovery and I was way too exhausted but the sound of voices around me got me to wake up a bit. I opened my eyes seeing two girls and two guys, all probably younger than me. Looking around I took off my goggles putting them over my head. "Um... hehe~, this is awkward... well," I said getting upright a bit still sitting on the ground looking exhausted as hell. Looking at the people around me more, All seemed to be lower lever then me and less equip for battle then I did. leaning on my glaive a bit I nodded. "Please don't worry about me, I am good. To be honest better than a few minutes ago," I said as It seemed a few players where around me now one even seemed a bit worried.

I did not know how to feel only to feel a bit useless now as if this happened at my job people just seemed to ignore me and I just woke up in a bed that was placed at my workplace. And if it happened here I never really got into trouble like this, "Yeeez... I'm sorry to be a trouble to you all, but I'm really okay. This happens a lot to me so no worry okay," I said opening my menu looking at my stats for a second forgetting yet again that others could see my menu as well. 

"If I may ask you all, You don't seem to be high levels. Can I ask what level are you all... cuz you seem to be all weak and well you don't seem to have any weapon at all," I said looking at the younger boy who healed someone just a second before. I was not really used to people being worried about me in the open. Most of the time they just said to keep me to my own projects. As I stared at people a bit as my stomach began to growl as well now and not so quite too.

@Yukiro @Gambit @Nora @Andromeda 

"Ah!" Nora jumps to stand. She noticed that the player on the ground has woken up now and seems to be fine. But her attention was elsewhere now and couldn't really focus on her for the moment, since so much stuff has happened in barely a few minutes tops!

She noticed another player that she has never seen before approaching this way and only then did she noticed Yukiro on top of the boulder. Her attention was waaay too spend on the scenery before and she really should have pay a closer attention to the surrounding. But before she could respond to either the stranger player or Yukiro's presence, the latter woke up and apparently punched the new player in the face????? What is going on here?!!!

Yukiro is not like that, but is this what they meant by PK...?!! "What...? What is happening...?"

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I swear!"

"Are...are you two alright...?"

"If I may ask you all, You don't seem to be high levels. Can I ask what level are you all... cuz you seem to be all weak and well you don't seem to have any weapon at all,"

Nora turns to look at the player on the ground. Finally turning her attention to her. It seems that the situation has calm down somewhat...? "Hi there, my name is Nora. I'm a newbie player. Only level 6, sad to say that I can't fight all that well, my skill system is pretty messed up at the moment too. It is best to not look into it or talk about it. ^v^ What is your name? I have never seen you on the first floor before." That was when she noticed another girl with silver/white hair in the distance. She quickly waves at her and calls out to her, it was tricky since she can't call out too loudly, she didn't want to attract any nearby monster's attention but she definitely needs to make her voice at least be able to be heard in the distance. "Over here! Join us! We have healing potions!!" But she can't shout out too many words from here, whether the silver hair player decides to join them or not is not up is up in the air.

She then turns to the other player. "So what is your name? Are you hurt? Well...you also look kind of like a newbie, just like me. Maybe we should all stick together for the time being so that we don't get killed out here?" She tries to send out a party invite to everyone here, but since there's 5 players here, she's not sure if this will be successful or not.

@Yukiro @Gambit  @Andromeda @Azhoda

Edited by Nora

The guy woke up, spinning around... and promptly slugging him in the face. Gambit barely flinched, like Yukiro had just punched a wall - and he was equally as emotional. Pain was a thing of the past, after all, so he looked more confused than injured as Yukiro frantically apologized. Gambit, equally as frantic, tried to explain the situation.

"No, no, it's okay! It's okay! Look!" Gambit pointed to the tiny nick in his Health Bar. "You're actually super weak! I'm alright!" 

Then, he glanced up, noting the boy's cursor. The green crystal hovering over the player's head darkened, vibrant green becoming a muddled orange. Gambit gestured upwards, towards Yukiro's head; it was the price to pay for an unprovoked attack on another player. "But the system doesn't think that. Looks like you're gonna be orange for a while, huh? Try not to go around punching people too much. That's like, not cool." 

Then the two other girls spoke up, one of them introducing herself and her level. The other said they all looked weak, like newbies - which might have been true, if Gambit's rippling muscles hadn't practically been tearing at the seams of his shirt.

Just kidding. 

"I'm Gambit," he said happily, accepting the party invite. "And oh, jeez, this really is like the start of a Young Adult novel, huh?" The teen grinned. "Little do we know, the big bad is lurking just around the corner... watching us." 

Not funny. He waved a hand, dismissing the thought. "Anyway. Nice to meet you all!"

Edited by Gambit

"No, no, it's okay! It's okay! Look! You're actually super weak! I'm alright!" the younger boy declared, pointing to his health bar.
"That's... good?" Was this supposed to be an insult or just an odd way of saying I'm okay? 
The player pointed above Yukiro's head. "But the system doesn't think that. Looks like you're gonna be orange for a while, huh? Try not to go around punching people too much. That's like, not cool." 
Yukiro looked up. The usually-green courser above his head had turned orange. "Eh? Why did change color?" he asked, having never heard of such a thing happening. Nor did he know why it would do such a thing.
But he didn't have time to ponder it.
"Hi there, my name is Nora. I'm a newbie player. Only level 6, sad to say that I can't fight all that well, my skill system is pretty messed up at the moment too. It is best to not look into it or talk about it. ^v^ What is your name? I have never seen you on the first floor before." 
"I'm Gambit. And oh, jeez, this really is like the start of a Young Adult novel, huh? Little do we know, the big bad is lurking just around the corner... watching us. Anyway. Nice to meet you all!"
Oh, he should go next, right?
"Yukiro. It's nice to meet you all," he turned to Nora, "Hi Nora. Nice to see you again." He hesitated after hearing there was another player around. More than a full party. Maybe he should be the odd one out?

@Nora @Gambit  @Andromeda @Azhoda

I looked as It seemed they all started to introduce each other, Nora, Gambit and Yukiro. Nora and Yukiro seemed to know each other as he said nice to see you again. And Gambit seemed to be a healer for sure now. Nora would be the more nervous girl here while Yukiro was more open and helpful as well, while on the other hand Gambit seemed to be quite an upbeat and infected happiness booster.  "Seems we all introducing each other, Why don't I go." Making a small bow while sitting still I smiled, "Name is Kikenna Shior Or Azhoda, but Shior is good too, I guess it's nice to meet you all as well" I said sounding happy a bit. I looked at Nora as she asked why she never saw me on floor one before I put my hand to my shin, "I was there last but not long, The floor is quite useless to me, all quest on that floor is done by me and I have nothing else to seek there for now." I said in a cold tone a bit "Plus the fact that I'm level 21 and nothing can hurt me there so EXP grinding is useless," I said to her.

Turning to Gambit who seemed to love the idea of this as a young adult novel I tilted my head a bit, I never really read any of those novels and kept my nose into the books about robotics and engineering. Though he said something that did peek my interest, "If that was true, it would be rather stupid from this big bad even more so that it also would be their death wish to even touch me or any of you," I said in a cold and protecting way gripping my glaive in my hand a bit.

Looking at Yukiro who question why his cursor changed a bit before introducing himself I stated something to him, "Yukiro right, If you attack someone, in what way your cursor will change color. If you kill someone your cursor stays that color. Over time your cursor will go back but I advise you to stay away from safe zones as guards will attack you. The system saw your panic punch as an attack, Lucky for you, you're not skilled in hand to hand combat or that would hurt him a bit more. Also If you find someone with an orange cursor with blond hair and katana, just don't panic He is a friend of mine and helped me not get PKed." I explained to him.

@Nora @Gambit @Yukiro @Andromeda

An had gravitated closer to the tree, still mildly curious, though her clumsy attempts at stealth were quickly shattered when she couldn't resist letting out a giggle at the two boys' expense. She slapped a hand over her mouth and felt her face beginning to heat up. Oh no. One of the girls - probably, she had heard or maybe An was just terrible at keeping herself hidden in the first place - looked up and called her over. 

Eeeeeeep--!

The silver-haired player froze and turned an even deeper shade of red. Busted! Oh jeez, oh man. This was so embarrassing. Harriette, you dummy, why couldn't you just have walked away? Now they're going to think of you as a stalker and a weirdo. She already saw you. She's probably already memorized your face. There's no getting out of it. Now the entire town's going to know but maybe you could salvage it all if you just turn tail and run away--

Party request. An blinked once. Then twice. They were-- to her--? A small part of her was glad the girl was being nice. An even smaller part had actually been looking forward to talking to them. But more importantly, what was it that brought them all here? Oh well, she thought, rather depressingly, might as well see if she could salvage this first impression.

Act. Normal.

Truly, as she stepped out from her shade and approached them, she proved to be anything but. Vanity effect upon vanity effect had given her an appearance far from what one would naturally see in the real world. Long silver hair pulled back into a ponytail with a red ribbon. Strikingly crimson eyes. Her attire was that of a beginner's, but the shield encased in auburn ice on her nondominant arm and the rapier sheathed at her side which would occasionally release a small shadowy bubble from its black hilt almost seemed to imply otherwise.

Really though. All things considered, she was still an absolute noob. An absolute, very flustered noob.

"Hello!" A cheerful greeting. Nothing can go wrong with being friendly. "What's with all this, forming a party outside the safe zone? Usually, you do it inside where it's safer, right?"

Subtlety: 0.

An turned red and verbally backpedaled. "I-I wasn't watching you all, I swear! I just... uh, caught a glimpse and made an assumption? Ahahaha..."

Harriette, you idiot!!

"A-anyways, I'm An. Just An..." She quickly eyed each one of them in turn, trying to place a name to their faces - she had heard them introduce themselves early on. "Forgive me for my intrusion. Oh!" And just like that, her embarrassment momentarily dissolved and her crimson eyes sparkled with interest. "Are you all here for a quest?"

Edited by Andromeda

"Hey there Yukiro!! Nice to see you again. We have been running into each other lately haven't we? What luck!" Nora greets Yukiro good-naturely. "Hi there, Gambit, Kikenna! Nice to meet you two. I hope that we would run into each other more often too. Say, what are you professions? Yukiro here is a black smith, I'm a singer currently but will be changing to alchemist soon. Visit my new shop if you need anything! XDDD" Nora greets the two new players, she listens to their introduction and her eyes widen at hearing that Kikenna is level 21. No wonder she hasn't seen her on floor 1, she's way pass that. But before she could say anymore, the silver hair player approaches the group and Nora turns to her direction.

"Hello! What's with all this, forming a party outside the safe zone? Usually, you do it inside where it's safer, right I-I wasn't watching you all, I swear! I just... uh, caught a glimpse and made an assumption? Ahahaha...A-anyways, I'm An. Just An...Are you all here for a quest?"

She seems nervous and her mood influenced Nora as well, now Nora is feeling slight nervous at speaking as well. "Well...um...we...we sort of just run into each other here in the wild. If we have known each other before in the safezone, we would have form a party there. But now that we are in the wild, it is not too late to form a party now, since with greater number came safety and everything...most of us are newbies after all, so it is better to band together as a group." Nora fidgets with her fingers. "And...don't worry about the watching...I was watching us as well...well...I mean...you know what I mean! I'm Nora, this is Yukiro, Gambit and Azhoda." The question of a quest got Nora as well, she was here for sightseeing so she wouldn't know if any of the others are running a quest or anything like that. She turns towards the others. "Hm...I'm here for sightseeing, but are any of you currently on a quest?"

@Gambit

"Not interested," Gambit proclaimed. 

"Well, nice to meet you all!" Gambit happily spun around on a heel, walking away. He decided that he was done here. He'd met his daytime quota. The daytime quota of being outside. He was done for the day. So he was done now. Done here. "See ya!" 

What a day! He'd met new people, gotten punched in the face, molested someone - all in good fun, of course. One girl had a thing for Player Killers, apparently, and she'd said she'd protect all of them from one if they decided to show up. Gambit sincerely doubted it, but that's all good, too! Player Killers were tough, sure, but maybe this player was even tougher. 

Walking through the trees, Gambit would slowly make his way back home. Back home to the literal rock he'd been living under. It was a cozy rock, though. Super cozy. He'd sold a lot of plants to get the col for all the neat stuff he had there. No weapons, though. 

Embarrassing to even think about. 

- EXIT - 

I notice the girl behind the tree finally showed her face up as she did her best to hide behind it. Not the best way to do it but still. I held my glaive at the top and pointed it at her as I stood up, "Name!" I said to her holding my eyes on her. I was ignoring what both Nora and the new girl said because I already had experience with people who sneak around are not the best. "Name Now! Or a Duel!" I said again to her as out of the corner of my eyes I see The second boy leave right away.

At this point, I had accepted Nora's party invite and looked at their level a bit as I was still holding my glaive pointed at the new silver-haired girl. Yeezy They are really low levels. I turned my look to Nora and Yukiro "If you two want to die, why to walk up to something that could be an obvious trap, I could have killed you both by now," I said sounding harsh and cold. Upon seeing how nervous the other girl. I lowered my glaive and placed it on my back again. Walking up to her and standing right in front of her. Without any warning, I gave her a quick hug, "Sorry, come and sit please," I said and yet again without warning I took her hand and made sure she sat on the rock next to Yukiro and Nora. "Well, I'll think I introduce myself again. Name is Shior if you want to be formal like you kids always seem to be when I'm in coat, the name is Kikenna. Otherwise, if you don't like any of those Its Azhoda." I said to them making a small bow to them as I stood. My body showed how confidence I was and how strong I was. But then A loud growl came from my stomach and my face turned into a face of tired and hunger in one, while I went and sat down holding my stomach a bit.

@Yukiro @Nora @Andromeda

"If you two want to die, why to walk up to something that could be an obvious trap, I could have killed you both by now," the red headed girl said harshly.  
Yukiro itched his cheek a bit. "... But you wouldn't, so it's okay."

The threatening red-head left to talk to the newly appeared girl. Yukiro quietly waited until they came back. 
Once they had all sat down together, the conversation started up again. 
"Well, I'll think I introduce myself again. Name is Shior if you want to be formal like you kids always seem to be when I'm in coat, the name is Kikenna. Otherwise, if you don't like any of those Its Azhoda." The red-he-- erm, Azhoda introduced herself with a small bow. She stood up, looking strong and all that; she seemed less strong when her stomach loudly growled. She sat back down.
Yukiro smiled a bit. "Well, Shior, Kikenna, or Azhoda, would you like to come get something to eat? I'll pay," he offered, "And, sorry... Which name should I use?" was added with a laugh. 

@Azhoda @Nora @Andromeda

"Sightseeing?" An didn't echo it out of incredulity, rather the enthusiasm shining in her red eyes hinted otherwise. "Cool~. Just like me, then. I mean, I woukd be fine with a quest if I'd found one back at the safe zone and all, but I thought some leisurely exploring would do some good before I get into the actual meat of it!"

A pause. Her ponytail swung to the side as she tilted her head.

"...was that the right term?"

Nora was accomodating enough. It did wonders to put An's initial anxiety to ease and she was grateful for that. Her cheeks still felt warm with embarrassment but the bright smile she wore earlier never dimmed, especially at the prospect of having found someone who possibly shared her interest in exploring. There were not-so-surprisingly a few people like that in SAO; clearers were so focused on the goal that they paid attention to only the necessary and the others at the extreme end of the spectrum had no interest in anything but waiting for salvation, trying to live through these days as fast as possible. "Well, I already accepted the invite, so I'll stick around with whatever you guys have in mind, if that's fine with you."

This... was going good. Better than she expected--

One of the boys - the more outspoken one from earlier - turned right around and left. Abruptly. He issued them a brief farewell but didn't acknowledge her.

An was hurt. He had been speaking with everyone else just fine earlier. Was it something she did...?

Now you just broke their little group apart. Harriette, you dummy.

She tried to keep his retreating figure in the corner of her vision, but it was impossible when she suddenly came face-to-face with the last player's glaive.

An froze. Name! Or duel! Somehow, her instincts had her throwing her hands up in the air instead of reaching for her rapier or her teleport crystal. "I-I'm An! My name's An!" she yelped, practically wilting at the intensity of the glaive wielder's gaze. Probably, the woman at the other end of the weapon hadn't heard her introduction earlier. "Idon'twannaduelI'msorryI'msorryI'llneversneakuponyouagain!!"

Her sheathed weapon released a miniscule blob of darkness.

Somehow, that placated her.

An was swept into a quick hug and the woman's voice lowered to a more comforting tone in apology. Oh... She kind of felt like Leah, and An didn't know why she was comforted by that fact. Slowly, she lowered her shaking hands to her sides but stayed still within the woman's quick embrace. Though she couldn't rid herself immediately of her unease, she let herself be let towards the rock whete the other two were already seated. An sat down beside Nora, feeling very much like a gradeschooler in a discussion circle. 

Shior, but her player name in the status bars displayed Azhoda...

"Um..." And An didn't know what she was still doing here, but she felt obligated to continue the conversation when the rather stern woman had paused. "What were you doing here, Miss Azhoda?"

Nora blinks at the sudden turn of the event. First one of the player has just left the group, and then what is this about a potential duel? It is to be expected a group of strangers with different mixture of personality would find themselves crashing in their own ways and in their ideology, but this...is just kind of crazy and chaotic.  But it seems that things have settle somewhat and Nora has finally gathered enough courage to speak up again, she was previously holding back her tongue. 

"Well...in any event, I'm happy to meet you both. Perhaps, eventually we could all become good friend too. Also, Shior, wait for us to level up lol. Eventually we will get there as well." Nora claps her hands together and smiled brightly. "Well! I think Yuki made a pretty good point! There's no use wandering here in wild when the majority of us are so low leveled. Since he offered and everything....." Nora let out a sly smiled. "Let's all head back to town and grab something to eat! I haven't have the chance to actually visit the safezone on this floor yet, I got off the stairs and went straight for the wild plane, now would be a good time. I can maybe spot some potential location for my new alchemist shop too! Sounds like a plan, what do you guys think?"

@Azhoda

I looked down at my stomach and looked a bit down then the rest spoke up again, Yukiro offer something great and I smiled right away, "Yes I would love some food, I promise food on this floor is quite healthy If I must say," I said to them I stood up and seemed to be the center of attention, and why I did "Um just call me Shior, mostly everyone does that, Go ahead if you want to be nice too at san or chan behind it, I really don't care." I said being fused on really wanting to get some food and looking at my eyes you could see how happy and hungry I really looked.

It seems Nora agreed with me on this one as my stomach did not really become quieter as yet again my stomach growled quite loud again. "He...heee...hee... Sorry, I know I'm wrong and giving you kids a wrong few of me while My stomach growls here like crazy. I just have not slept or eaten for two days... again, So how about that food?" I said sounding more happy about the food than anything else.

@Yukiro @Andromeda @Nora

"Well, Shior, I suppose we should head somewhere to eat. I'll let you decide where to go. I'll pay," I offered. It was the least I could do for the... Well, what seemed to me to be a somewhat unstable girl. "You shouldn't skip meals though. It not good for you." 

I was one to talk. I hadn't eaten or slept for my first three days because I hadn't realized you had to do so. But that also meant that I knew firsthand what it could do to you. Though it was reassuring to see her so eager to eat something. 

"Oh, right," I paused and looked up at the cursor that hovered above my head. Sure enough, it was still a muddled orange. "What should I do about that? You said it will go away, but how long until that happens?" 

I let out a heavy sigh. "Sorry, you might have to go without me. I didn't mean to spoil the fun."

@Andromeda @Nora @Azhoda