[F01-PP->SP] Exploring the Cave <<First few lessons no.3>>

Shortly after completing her second quest from Lyle, the old blacksmith master strikes again. He basically stopped Nora in her track when she came to deliver her package of three boar pup tusks and won't let her go until she hears him out. Apparently, he needs the package delivered to the young artisan Hanna, she was pretty sure that she heard of this name somewhere before, but couldn't recall at the moment. It seems like he won't let this issue pass until she helps him out, and it was just a delivery. So Nora accepts the parcel of gold band, used for ring making. He also told her where she could find the artisan and tells her that maybe she should considered bringing friends along.

At that, Nora sets out to find Hanna. At first she was pretty skeptical about the old blacksmith's warning, how dangerous could a parcel delivery quest be anyways. Who needs help on a delivery, but eventually she did find that having people to talk to is a good idea. She quickly shoot a few texts to everyone on her friend's list and asking whoever is available to join her at the front gate of the Town of the Beginning.

@NIGHT @Lonzo @Yukiro

Background Information - An old NPC Blacksmith, dubbed Lyle Tealeaf needs a delivery made to a young artisan named Hannah. The Artisan Hannah is currently in a grove of trees inside the city, painting. The parcel you receive from Lyle is a gold band, used for ring making. Hannah explains that that part was only the beginning of what she needed, and require a gemstone located deep in a dark cave. The cave has no natural lighting, and reduces your accuracy by 1 point.

Quest Objective
-Deliver the parcel to Hannah, the Artisan.

-Fetch a jewel suitable enough for her work, deep in a dark cave.

-Defeat the Cave Guardian

-Upon returning the jewel to Hannah, she asks if you can deliver a package to a old fisherman named Ol' Pete who is at a giant lake nearby.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Must have completed 'The Second Lesson, Is Also Free' before taking this quest
-Must RP traveling to and from Hannah's grove.
-Must RP exploring the cave to find the jewel
-Defeat the Cave Guardian (appears after grabbing the jewel)
-Maximum Party size of 4.

Cave Guardian
HP: 20
Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded one of the following items
    - 1 Tier one ring with +1 Accuracy or,

- 1 Tier one Amulet with  +1 Evasion

2. 2 Additional Skill Points 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lonzo was waiting for her already. He gave her a light salute. 
"Hey, there empress. Ready for number three?" he asked. "I'm actually curious what's in this box and there's no description in my inventory on what it is. Has anyone ever tried opening these boxes before?" he wondered if that'd make him red for stealing, or if the quest would just automatically quit itself. That was enough for him not to pry it open and do all of this over." he opened up his quest log to look at it. "Oh, the grove he was talking about. I wonder if that's why there are other areas just outside the city that have bountiful gathering spots. I can't wait to see it. Maybe I'll bring someone special there if it's nice enough." there was a certain charm the game had on its locations.
He wondered if he could find flowers to give to someone as well, or an NPC.

"The front gate of town again, huh?" NIGHT reviewed the message, before turning to Hannah, having recently arrived to deliver the package. "So, do you need anything else?"

"Oh, yes." Hannah mentioned, adjusting her glasses before unboxing the parcel. "I'm making a set of rings today, so I'll need a gemstone to work off of."

NIGHT eagerly ogled the materials in the package, a growing envy in her. It took her a moment to respond with a, "Yeah, sure, we'll get it for you," and another more to force a, "So... where is this gemstone at?"

Hannah put a thumb under her chin and a finger to her cheek. "There's a cave near by. I heard there were gems that glow there, but even if they don't, I bet I could use those for my work!"

"... Okay," The player replied, fidgeting to forget her itch to craft. With a step to the side, she forcefully separated herself from the store, making her way to the party's agreed upon designated location.

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 7 | HP: 140 | EN: 14 | SP: 16
DMG: 4 | MIT: 17 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 1

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E2] Standard-Issue Heavy Armor
    -- [ Mitigation I | + 9 MIT ]
    -- [ Thorns I | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 9 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]
  • [T1E2] Cross-hair Lapel Pin
    "TRINKET: A crimson pin with a golden trim, one out of a few, made for the collar. It's shaped into a cross-hair."
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • [T1E2] Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs
    "TRINKET: A long, smooth and wrapping silver ear cuff, with a thick blue crystalline streak running across it. Much more durable than its counter part."
    -- [ Recovery II | Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Damage Potion (1) --- +1 DMG for the duration of 1 thread.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides a 'shield' of 50 HP on top of your maximum health for the duration of 1 thread.
  • [T1] Safeguard Potion (1) --- Blocks the damage from the first successful attacks that hits the player.

[Misc]

• Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT

"... You know, I feel like I'm forgetting something," Yukiro thought out loud. He was out in the plains around the Town of Beginnings again, mindlessly killing boars to help his mind clear up. All he could feel now was a distinct feeling that he'd completely forgotten about something. 
It wasn't like forgetting things was normal for him. He generally had a good memory. 
So what am I missing?
A small ding told him that a message had arrived. Yukiro finished off the boar he was 'fighting' he opened the new message. 
Oh, Nora's inviting me to join her on another quest. The third lesson, huh...
The third lesson...

I forgot to finish the third lesson!!!
Yukiro paused for only a moment before dashing off towards the agreed meeting place. How had he forgotten something so simple as a quest!? Was he an idiot? He must be some sort of idiot! A pointless yet crushing wave of self-disappointment crashed over Yukiro's spirit. 
Ah. This was going to be one of his melancholic days, wasn't it? 
Yeah, it was.

Shortly he reached the assigned meeting place, slightly out of breath.

@Nora

Nora waits at the meeting place to see if anyone would show up. And almost jumped at the sound of a voice calling out to her. She turns to look. "Oh! Hello Lonzo!! I'm so glad that you came." She listens to the other player's greeting before answering. "Lyne says something about maybe a material used to make rings? I bet the artisans like NIGHT or Noctua would really love this. Too bad it is a quest item so we can't keep it. I wonder if they are up or sale later though..." 

At the mention NIGHT, she suddenly spotted a familiar figure out in the distance. Her eyes widen with a pleasantly surprised expression and waves her arm in the air in order to catch the other player's attention. "NIGHT!!! Over here!!" She calls to the other player. "I'm so glade that you accepted my invite! Another quest! I hope to see that amazing swordplay again!...actually you guys might have to carry me again...my sp system is kind of messed up right now, I can do a little bit of damage and heals a little, but that's about it."

Before she can say anything further, she noticed yet another familiar figure coming this way.

Wow....four players!! That's a full party! Excellent! (now she can relax and enjoyed being carried lol) "Hey Yukiro! Nice to see you again! Are you ready for this adventure?"\

With the greetings out of the way, she immediately sends a party invite to all of them, and all the while saying. "So does anyone knows where Hanna is? I think we are looking for her?"

@Lonzo

"Rings huh? More than one? Someone getting hitched?" he asked. "Must be fun being an artisan you get to know about everyone's big secret before they send out invites." he smiled. "I wonder how that works in this game. Can a player be a priest or something? Like, could they use their license to do that? Would it count? That'd be pretty neat." he stared off thinking about his own wondering if he could use it in some way. It wasn't like he could threaten the game or anything, though he was sure someone he knew was suing the pants off someone. He smiled finding that a bit funny. "Hm? Who's that now?" he heard a voice from behind and turned around.

He saw NIGHT and then looked overseeing Yukiro not very far behind. With so many people taking part he wondered if they needed much help from anyone stronger, or if they'd even use the potion they received. 

"And I thought the party was hot enough with Nora and me in it. This party just keeps getting sexier nice to see you all again." he always knew he'd have fun with them around. "So does anyone know the way? I forgot to ask for directions again." he chuckled nervously. "I'm developing a bad habit, at this rate I'm going to get lost a lot," he said with embarrassment. "I hope one of you will rescue me when that happens."

NIGHT waved to the two, apparently still carrying their packages. She slowed as she got closer, careful not to trip. "Hannah's that way," she pointed, in the direction she came from. "I'd already dropped off my package from earlier, though I guess it wouldn't hurt to tag along again." Spying Yukiro in the distance, she waved at him. The girl recalled when she was late earlier in the day, too.

"Hannah asked me to fetch her a gemstone," NIGHT added, waiting for their friend to catch up to them. "There's apparently a cave nearby, so we can just pick a rock and get back to her. Sounds like a plan, yeah?"

"Nice to see you too, Yukiro," NIGHT chimed in, watching him run up to the group. "Oh, right." She pulled up a party invite for the exhausted player as he caught his breath. "Here." She then tilted her head. "I hope you haven't forgotten to deliver your package too..."

@Yukiro

"No... I delivered it... weeks ago..." Yukiro spoke between gasping breaths, "I'd just forgotten that I'd accepted this quest."
He glanced around at the group. Nora was the party leader, he assumed, and for support it was him, Lonzo, and NIGHT. Things should go fairly smoothly. Quickly recovering from the long sprint across the plains, Yukiro stood up straight. 
"Let's go get this quest started. If possible, I'd like to get a certain special at a cafe," he glanced over at Lonzo, "Not yours. Sorry. I'll drop by soon, I promise."
He leaned back on the town's wall. 
I can join you to get the package delivered if you want. Or I can just wait here. That's what he wanted to say. If they left him he'd have time to brood. But he knew they wouldn't leave him there. This bunch was too nice for that. "I'll follow you until we get back here. I've been to the caves several times, so I can lead you all there."

@Nora

"I'm developing a bad habit, at this rate I'm going to get lost a lot, I hope one of you will rescue me when that happens."

Nora laughs. "Don't worry about it. I got lost all the time and still alive and kicking. As long as we follow the mini map we should be ok. Accept the party invite, that way we can see where we all are. If for any reason we got separated, I will go find you guys. My sense of direction has improved since last week or so, so I'm feeling confident." But it looks like there was no need for that as NIGHT and Yukiro both seem to know where the location of Hanna and the cave.

"Hannah asked me to fetch her a gemstone. There's apparently a cave nearby, so we can just pick a rock and get back to her. Sounds like a plan, yeah?"

"Yep! That's the plan. It's great that we already know where we should go, this sounds like it is going to be a piece of cake!" Please...don't let this be a flag...I need this....

"Nice to see you too, Yukiro. Oh, right. Here. I hope you haven't forgotten to deliver your package too..."

"No... I delivered it... weeks ago..." Yukiro spoke between gasping breaths, "I'd just forgotten that I'd accepted this quest."

Nora blinks several time at that. "You..delivered it...? But you didn't complete the quest? That's fine, isn't it? Stick with us, together we will finish this quest first and it will count towards your third beginner's quest as well. And your own beginner's quest will just be a second repeat with no additional reward. Then we are all eligible for the fourth quest. I don't see an issue with it, but I have also made a whole bunch of mistake with the rules before so don't go by what I say." She friendly pats Yukiro on his back. "Cheer up and walk with us, we are not about to leave you here by yourself."

After that, they were on their way to Hanna's location, if Yukiro didn't want to come, Nora would have drag him along with them, so they all arrived at Hanna's tree. Nora delivers her package to Hanna, who repeats the information on requiring a gemstone to Nora as well. As she waits for Lonzo to deliver his package, she looks around and noted the cave that is not too far away from where they were. Apparently that's where they will be heading next. Here's to hope that everything goes smoothly.

@Lonzo

"Wait there's a cave on the first floor? Where?" he was very interested in that. He had told himself he'd be more useful to Yukiro and wondered if he'd also invest in mining to give materials to Koga as well. Either way he was excited to know about it.

He looked at Yukiro when he explained he was going to a cafe, but felt confused because he owned a pub. 
"Well I'm not sure what you're doing at said cafe unless someone stunning is there, but you can get that and me at my pub." he heard Yukiro state he'd visit him but he made a point to say it regardless, his voice dripping with jealousy. He sighed trying to calm down. It wasn't like he could feed him a meal at the moment anyway. "That's fine, I'm not good at the food that isn't sweet or you know, a meal. Yet. That'll change in time though." he hoped so anyway. He shrugged it off.

He looked over to Nora still surprised she was so kind to him. Was she always like this or was it new? He listened to her then looked around for that minimap. What was she talking about? He kept looking and brought up his menu as he turned to walk with them. 
"Hey, where's that minimap in these settings?" he asked unable to find it. He didn't know where it was or that he to turn it on."

He also delivers the package and is told about the gem that he has to obtain. He thought about that. That meant they all had to get a gem for her. How tough were these things? He had never gone into a cave before and moved his arms behind his head thinking about it. Yet with all of them there, it shouldn't be too bad, or so he hoped. 

"All right, let's hope the cave is big enough for all of us to not trip on each other." he was still a bit worried. "Unless of course, you want to trip on me, I wouldn't be at all surprised at this point," he said to the group and eyed the quest as he still looked for the minimap.

"I mean, I sure hope the cave is big enough for us," NIGHT commented, captivated once again by the packages Hanna was opening. Shiny gold bands wrapped in paper packaging, that glistened as the sun light hit them. She blinked hard before turning away, trying to forget about her own lack of materials.

Oh, Nora mentioned something like a mini-map, right? She rifled through her own settings, trying to find it. "Ah, there it is," she gestured over to Lonzo to look at her interface. "Although, aside from quest objectives, I don't think I'll use it too much." One quick toggle was all she needed for the direction in which they should travel in.

NIGHT looked to Yukiro, eager to continue their quest. "You said you were familiar with the cave(s), right? I hope you don't mind taking care of us while we're in there." She then began on her way, towards one of the gates of town.

@Yukiro

Yukiro pointedly glanced away from Lonzo when he said he could only make sweets. The special he craved so much was, in fact, a sweet. A fruit and cream crepe, specifically. But Lonzo didn't need to know that. 
Clearing his throat loudly once everyone had their package delivered, Yukiro spoke, "So. The cave. I'll keep this short as I do not have that much time. It's very dark inside, so you'll struggle to hit anything. And be on the lookout for any large stone monsters you would call a 'cave guardian'. Apparently there's one in there."
Yukiro shifted a bit between his feet. He wasn't used to leading people. Or at least, leading more people than one. He felt like he was being self important by being in a  position of leader. So he waited for someone else to take the lead. 
Any time now. 
Please don't make me lead you. Don't vote for Yukiro. Vote for someone else. 

@Nora

"Oh...!! So it is basically a very dark cave, we just have to find a gem stone for each of us and the gem stone happens to be guarded by the cave guardian or something. Sounds like a cakewalk." She paused, watching the other's expression. "I was joking!! Come on now, don't be so serious, I'm sure we can handle it. I may not know how to use a katana properly but I have this pointy thing and 5 healing potions, we will be fine. In fact, let's start right now! Follow me guys!"

Nora waves to the group before heading head first towards the location of the cave. Yukiro wasn't lying when he says that the place is dark, she can barely see anything. It was fine at first as light from the outside of the cave shines inside and illuminating the surrounding, but as she heads further into the cave, visibility dropped instantly. She keeps one hand on the wall in order to keep her balance, walking starts to become difficult in this environment. 

She walks alongside the wall, when suddenly, her hand leans against empty air and she almost fall onto the ground before regaining her balance at the very last second. She stood up properly and looks to her right. There is an opening leading towards another path. She turns to look around but couldn't see her teammates, she felt a little scared, but her mini map shows that they still by her side. "Guys, I'm heading into this room to see where this leads." After that, she turns into the room. The thought about traps never once crossed her mind.

The path leads to a dimly lead stone room and there are multiple gem stones shattering all around the room.

This is what Hanna needs...?

She asked herself before picking up a random gemstone from the ground, and immediately regretted her decision.

There was suddenly a large howling sound as a giant cave monster drops down from the ceiling, landing on the ground with a loud thud sound. When he drops down, he stirs up dusts everywhere, the cave guard stared at Nora with murdering intention and rage and howled once again.

Cave Guardian
HP: 20
Dmg: 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)

@Lonzo

Edited by Nora

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP 120
EN 12
MIT 26
DMG 4
ACC -1 (Because of the cave)

Weapon 
Two-Handed rare Axe
      - 2 bleed Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.

Armor 
Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)
Sword Arts

Inventory
Safeguard Potion
4 overheal potion
3 starter healing potions
1 Dmg +1 potion

128905 7-1 = 6 hit

Well, no time like the present I assume. He was following the cave with his hand and could hear the ungodly sound the creature made. It made Lonzo's skin crawl and he closed his eyes listening. If he trusted his ears he might be able to see the monster. Opening his eyes slowly he moved forwards and made a swing to damage it. Sure enough, a rumbling noise let lose and he was sure his ax had stuck something large. He peered trying to see what was in front of him and realized the cave guardian was massive in size. Could it be forged from these caves very walls to protect it? What did that mean?

"Guys...This thing is really big. I mean huge big." he said a little unnerved at it.

Lonzo moved back a few feet to make sure he'd have some footing in case this thing decided to sweep him right off his feet. Still, he'd do his best to hold is ground hoping if he was attacked that his thorns would make the monster in front of him regret it.

Lonzo HP 120 Hate:1
NIGHT
Yukiro
Nora
Guardian HP 16/20

Edited by Lonzo

Talk about dark. One moment they were outside, the next she could barely see anything except for the entrance. NIGHT could've sworn she kicked someone's shoes a few times, muttering an apology each step. After a few moments of walking, someone called out, "Guys, I'm heading into this room to see where this leads."

"What... what room? Where...?"

Should I stop?

So she did. For a quick minute she felt like the group had left her behind, not being able to hear anything. Then, a howl came from the now-known-room, and so did a earth-shaking thud. Two eyes became visible in the darkness -- and they were up much higher than anyone she'd expected.

NIGHT scurried to pick out one of her potions -- Safeguard -- and downed it immediately. She wasn't risking her life for a boss -- if that was a boss -- she couldn't see. Trying to find some distance between her and her friends, she cautiously stepped into where she thought the room was, drawing her sword as she readied for combat.

@Yukiro

NIGHT uses a Safeguard Potion. (+50 Temporary HP)

Cave Guardian | HP: 16/20 | DMG: 50/5

NIGHT | HP: 190/140 (+50) | EN: 14 | DMG: 4 | MIT: 17 | ACC: 2 | RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 1

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Cave Guardian: HP 20 Dmg 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)
ID# 129003 | BD: 5
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN 18/20 (-2)
Cave Guardian: HP 15/20 (Hate: Nora 0//NIGHT 0//Lonzo 1//Yukiro 0)

Spoiler

Yukiro current stats: Lvl 10, HP 200, EN 20, DMG 7, MIT 18, EVA 3, REG/FRZ/BRN/BLT 1

Ah, this must be the cave guardian, Yukiro thought, Looks like a fun one, that's for sure. 
Drawing his sword and preparing himself for battle, Yukiro glanced around at his companions. NIGHT looked confused, Nora and Lonzo seemed unnerved. Things could go to shambles if they weren't careful. 
Yukiro let out a heavy sigh. I guess I'm rallying the troops. 
"What, is this all?" Yukiro asked loudly, "I expected something bigger!" 
There. It wasn't much, but hopefully it would give the others some confidence. 
Yukiro activated a sword art. Though that probably wasn't a good idea. His sword yanked him forward, in a direction he was not trying to go. Striking the solid stone surface of the creature's body Yukiro's sword deflected with a loud CLANG and reverberated up his arm and into his spine. 
It was not a pleasant experience. 

@Nora

Edited by Yukiro

Nora suddenly jolted awake in her surprised and shocked state. When the monster first drop down from the floor, she was so surprised at its entrance that she forgot to attack back then, but now her head is back into the game and she draws out her starter weapon. Lonzo attacked first, drawing the monster's attention. Yukiro's attacks soon follows, although blocked by the guardian. The cave guardian was focusing on Lonzo as he was the one who manage to damage it the last time, and Nora uses this opportunity to silently closes in on the cave guardian, attempting to get in a hit. However, despite its size and its outwardly aggressive behavior, the cave guardian seems to be more aware of its surrounding than Nora has originally thought of. It saw her coming and completely dodged her attack, but it seems that Nora was too little of a threat to it as it turns its attention back to Lonzo. From the strength of the swing it looks like it was going to be a critical hit unless Lonzo has any kind of safeguard. "Lonzo! Becareful! " Nora shouted at Lonzo, preparing to throw him the healing potion if needed.

ID# 129004 results: Battle: 1; MOB: 9 (crit) attack lonzo

Nora's detail stats see below: Nora 100 HP; 8/10 EN (for missing)

Cave guardian: HP: 16/20 | DMG: 50/5 (on first attack only); Hate Lonzo 2; NIGHT 0; Yukiro 0; Nora 0

@Lonzo

As this time, Nora has closed Making Friends (1SP), Performer Quest (2 SP); Newbie Quest 1 (2SP); Newbie Quest 2(2SP) + 5sp from start= Level 5, 100 HP; 10 EN

Equipment: Starter sword [Paralysis]; starter armor [Evasion], Trinket [Acc/Acc/Acc]

•  From newbie quest 1:
  • 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
  • 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) use right now.
  • 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
  • From newbie quest 2: A potion of 'Safeguard' that can only be used in the quest 'The Third lesson, Is Just as Free'. Safeguard blocks the damage from the first successful attacks that hits the player. use right now
  • Nora final stats: 100 HP; 10 EN; DMG 2 (+1); ACC 3; EVA 1; MIT 0

Edited by Nora

Lonzo felt the air around him move in a gust as he was struck back. His eyes crossed at the sudden hit to his body which knocked him back a few feet. He had zero time to defend himself and could tell thorns did not go off as if was planed. He went down on one knee not use to the waves of pain his body felt. As he rose to his feet he sighed and felt eyes on him. He knew he still had the creature's attention. "Tch, that the best you got?" He hissed. 
He looked at his HUD and saw that that creature seemed to have used some sort of special attack and that with the energy it had it shouldn't be able to do it again. However, Lonzo wasn't sure. He wasn't very much use to anyone if he died. Still, he felt he could manage another hit or three. He then looked at his health. Pity there wasn't some sort of reward for that for the quest. Lonzo went to use a full swing on the guardian but felt his ax lodge itself into the wall instead. He pulled it out. 
"Everything looks the same. Everything is a hunk of stupid rock." he hissed annoyed.
<<Lumberjack>>

Rolling

129361 6 3 12 5

6-1 due to darkness

Lonzo HP: 69/120    Lonzo Energy 10/12
Cave Guardian 16/20

Edited by Lonzo

"Everything looks the same. Everything is a hunk of stupid rock." Lonzo hissed, somewhere in front of her.

"Well, when you can't see..." NIGHT stated, pulling her sword up beside her in preparation. "I guess you'd be right." Breathing slow, she closed her eyes, feeling the slight rumble of the system guiding her sword.

A light would coat her sword, the way that sword arts do, and in one swift motion, it lunged in the direction of the party's opponent, curving around one of its sides. NIGHT swung, and felt her sword push through something tough and dense, her only idea of the cave guardian through force from a sword. As it exited the being, she found her feet landing on the ground again, and sighed, thankful for her safety.

The streak of light faded as NIGHT opened her eyes again, turning back at where she guessed the guardian was. "So how bright was that?" she asked aloud, heaving her sword to a defensive position.

ID: 129364 | BD: 11 (10, +2, -1)
<<Straight>> vs Cave Guardian.
4 + 2 = 6 DMG | 6 * 2 = 12 DMG

Cave Guardian | HP: 4/20 (-12) | DMG: 5 | Hate: NIGHT (2), Lonzo (1), Nora (0), Yukiro (0)

NIGHT | HP: 190/140 | EN: 12/14 (-2) | DMG: 4 | MIT: 17 | ACC: 2 | RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 1

@Yukiro

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Cave Guardian: HP 20 Dmg 50 (on first successful hit only)/ 5(Does not gain bonus damage from crits)
129365 | BD: 5 (6-1)
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN 17/20 (+1-2)
Cave Guardian: HP 4/20 (Hate: Nora 0//NIGHT 2//Lonzo 1//Yukiro 0)

"Well, when you can't see..." NIGHT started, raising her sword beside her in preparation. "I guess you'd be right." 
Ah, I see what you're doing. Good thinking. But... 
A deep blue coated NIGHT's sword and caused her to attack the correct target. 
The light had been sudden and bright enough that Yukiro's eyes had adjusted to the brightness only to be left in total darkness once that light faded away. Yukiro, and probably some of the others, were blinded. 
"So how bright was that?" 
"It was bright," Yukiro replied loudly, "Not very helpful as far as I go, but yes it was very bright." 
Yukiro tried to attack something in the darkness. His eyes hadn't readjusted to the very dim light of the cave so he was literally swinging blind. But finally he felt his sword connect with something. 
It was a large rock. The reverb of striking the solid stone sent reverb up his arms and into his head, making him lose his senses for a second.

@Nora

Edited by Yukiro