» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy, Accuracy, Damage]]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target

» Vanity Black and Tan Outfit [Light Armor]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy, Recovery, Ambition]]

Battle Ready Inventory

» [50 HP] Healing Crystal (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

Well, Koga has his familiar, now it was time for her to go and get her own. She knew that animal that she wanted, it just came to finding one out there. She hadn't seen very many of the animal that she wants, so this was going to be interesting to figure out. But still, she looked at Koga and smiled lightly, mainly trying to build her confidence for this. Getting his familiar wasn't that easy, so she knew that it wasn't going to be an easy day. "Whelp, my turn." She started walking, she had to hunt down this darned gypsy. Last time, she just ran into them, literally, while they were hugging. Talk about embarrassing. Just the thought made her nervous. It took them a bit as they walked around the town, but soon enough, they found the gypsy. She talked about using the bait to go out and find the familiar once more and she accepted the food and turned to look at Koga. "Let's go shall we."

Out of the Town of Beginnings they went, on the hunt for something for Noct to tame. She hoped that she didn't have a hard time, but also that she doesn't have a worse time than Koga did. Sighing as she looked around, she kept to the road. "Do you have any pointers? I mean I know I was there but still..."

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

HP: 120

Energy: 12

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 1 // BLT: 1 // REGN: 1 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword [DMG +1]

>> [Rank 1] Katana [DMG +3]

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed]

>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [50 HP] Healing Crystal (2)

>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)

>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)

Koga now had his familiar..he still needed to train the feisty animal, but he had it now. And now it was Noct's turn. But before they could start hunting down a familiar, they needed to find that gypsy first. Surprisingly, it didn't take especially long for them to find her. Noct spoke to her, got the bait, and then they were off again.

The pair left the Town of Beginnings and went on their way, off to find...actually, Koga didn't know what Noctua was looking for. Before he could ask though, Noctua turned and asked Koga if he had any pointers. The man shook his head, "Noct, do you remember how long it took me to tame that thing? I don't really think I can give you any tips beyond keep trying until you tame it." It had taken Koga more tries than he could even count to tame the beast. The worst part of it all was the walking around for countless hours looking for one to tame to begin with. Hopefully Noct wouldn't have the same problems he did.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
HP: 100
Energy: 10

Skills

» [Rank 1] Rapier [DMG +1]
» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

"Noct, do you remember how long it took me to tame that thing? I don't really think I can give you any tips beyond keep trying until you tame it." She sighed lightly and shook her head. "Was worth a shot." She figured that she wasn't going to get much of an answer besides that, but she had hoped that there was something, mainly because she was nervous of it taking as long for her as it did for him. She really didn't want to chance that too much you know. But, she continued to walk the road, waiting to see if the animal that she wanted was going to come out sooner or later. It seemed to take a bit, but soon enough, a snowy white owl could be seen on the road, just resting. She smiled lightly as she grabbed the Ghost Treat from her inventory and walked closer to it.

"Hey there little one. You hungry?" As she said this, she put the ghost treat on the ground and she watched as the owl slowly walked over to it. After a few moments, Noct grabbed the food that the gypsy had given her and she held it out to the owl. "Want some more little one?" She stayed still and watched carefully as the owl moved over to her hand and quickly took the food. Not sure what to do, Noct waited a few moments and was about to frown when the owl opened her wings to fly. But instead of flying away, the owl landed on Noct's right shoulder and made a hooing sound. She slowly reached up to the owl with another treat before she looked at Koga.

"Um..." That was all that she could manage to say, because now she felt horrible that he had taken so long to finally be able to tame his, and she tamed her's right away.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID 128342
CD 9 >>Taming Successful<<

Familiar Name: Athena
Description: A small female snowy white owl with pale blue eyes. She will never grow taller than two feet and five inches in height.

Items Used: Ghost Treat (1)

Edited by Noctua

Koga

Spoiler

Level 6

HP: 120

Energy: 12

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 1 // BLT: 1 // REGN: 1 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword [DMG +1]

>> [Rank 1] Katana [DMG +3]

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory

Koga watched at Noct put the Ghost Treat down on the ground, the Owl slowly walking over to it. A rather docile creature wasn't it? The little flying critter peered at the ghostly morsel with a curious look in its eyes before nipping and eating it. The gypsy's food was next. However, a little amusingly, Noct wasn't very sure what to do with it. The Owl unfurled its wings, and took off...but not away from the two players. Nope, not at all. The Owl flew around and landed right on Noctua's shoulder...

"Um..."

Koga stared, mouth agape and completely bewildered at Noctua and her new, apparently now tamed friend..."You've gotta be kidding me..." Countless hours of them walking around the barren plains of Floor One to get Koga's familiar...and Noct manages it on the first try...the woman really did have some sort of unearthly charm about her. She might as well be Snow White.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

Noctua

Spoiler

Level 5
Energy: 8 (10 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar

Spoiler

HP: 50/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0

Spoiler

ID 128453
BD 5 (2 +3) >>MISS<<

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Yeah, she kind of figured that was going to be his reaction, and she instantly felt horrible about it. She didn't know how she had the luck with everything but fighting. She didn't get it, and she wanted to help him out, she just didn't know how really. But, even as she was about to say as much, she noticed a boar poking around and coming near them. She looked at Koga and pointed to the boar. "Want to kill it? Might help?" Help what, she wasn't sure of at the moment, perhaps her guilty feeling? That might work. She just watched the guy that she had feelings for take hours to be able to tame his familiar and here she was, with an owl on her shoulder.

Yeah, what wasn't there to feel guilty about? Either way, she was going to hit this boar to help herself. She grabbed her rapier and started to get Rip Ravine ready to use, only for the attack miss by going a little wide. This, this right here is why she had better luck with everything but battle wasn't it. When she had started her attack though, the owl had moved to flying above Noct's head, as if just watching to see what was going to happen.

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

Familiar Name: Athena
Description: A small female snowy white owl with pale blue eyes. She will never grow taller than two feet and five inches in height.

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga

Level 6

HP: 120/120

Energy: 11/12 (12 -2 +1)

DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 1 // BLT: 1 // REGN: 1 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 1] Katana

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar

HP: 14/50 (50 -12 - 24) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 (0 +2) // vs Noctua: 0

[Burn: 1/2 // Blight: 1/2]

ID: 128551

BD: 12 (10 +2) >>Crit +2>>

CD: 9 <<Regen +1 Energy>>

MD vs Koga: 0 (2 -2) <<Miss>>

Sword Art: Han'ei

DMG: 6 x2 -0 = 12

"Want to kill it? Might help?"

Koga chuckled a little, knowing that Noct thought he was feelings worse than he actually did. "Could always use more SP," the man replied with a smirk. Noctua moved first, her Rip Ravine glowing violet. Her strike went wide though, missing. Koga was close behind her however, Han'ei in his katana and glowing a bright crimson. The blade met flesh and tore through it, dealing a lot of damage. Two bright red swathes cut were evident across the Boar's side as it was pushed away. The Boar squealed angrily, turning towards Koga. It was clearly very unhappy with what Koga had just done to it. It's eyes burned red as it charged forward, attempting to strike him, but Koga moved effortlessly around it, nimbly stepping to the side. The Boar had no chance of hitting him that time. Koga saw it coming from a mile away.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
Energy: 7 (9 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boar

HP: 32 (38 -6)/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 1 (0 +1)
[BURN 2][BLIGHT 2]

Rolls

ID 128588
BD 11 (8 +3) >>HIT<<
CD 5 >>Energy Recovery Failed<<
DMG 3 x2 = 6

Obtained This Thread

Description: A small female snowy white owl with pale blue eyes. She will never grow taller than two feet and five inches in height.

He smirked with his reply, that was a good thing right? Must mean that he wasn't as upset as she thought he might be. She could work with this, she really didn't need him upset at her or anything, that wouldn't be good. But her missing her first shot was a testament to how horrible she was at battling in this game. She had all the enhancements that she could have, and she still managed to miss that first shot. That sucked. But at least Koga didn't miss. He did proc his status effects, but it was still a hit at least. Making sure that her owl, who she still needed to work on a name for, was out of harms way, she charged Rip Ravine once more. With the glowing violet blade, she launched her attack, hitting the boar twice. It wasn't a lot, but there was still some health gone from the boar at least. She either needed more damage, or stronger attacks. She would have to look into that later.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 10/14 (11 +1 -2) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

Boar: HP: 0/50 (8 -24) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 1

[Burn 1/2 // Blight 1/2]

ID: 128626

Sword Art: Ukifune [x2 Stun]

BD: 3 (1 +2) <<Critical Fail>>

CD: 5 <<Energy +0>>

DMG: 0

Noct pushed forwards once more, the violet glow of her blade moving through the air like a firework as it connected with the Boar's thick hide, dealing even more damage.

There was no doubt the Boar would die now before its could make its next move. But even still, Koga had the smallest amount of steam that he needed to blow off. The man moved in, right behind Noctua, his weapon glowing crimson as it move in through the air in an arc. Just as the blade was about to connect, the Boar disappeared into a cloud of fragments, and Koga's blade cut through nothing but thin air...what a shame...

Koga sheathed his sword and let out a sigh before turning around to Noctua, "Welp, I guess we better head back home. You've got an owl to train now!" yeah, Noctua had gotten her animal pretty much effortlessly, but it had ceased to bother him. He should be happy for her. Now she had one more friend, and that was a good thing!

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
Energy: 7 (9 -2)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Obtained This Thread

She felt the air move past her as Koga went to attack, only for the boar to disappear from his DoTs. She sighed lightly as she sheathed her rapier and looked at him. She couldn't read him, but then, she wasn't good at reading anyone. But she just had that feeling that he was still..bothered? Was that the right term for this? Bothered that she managed to finish this so effortlessly while it took him so long? Even as she thought this, the owl landed on her shoulder again, only seeming to make her guilt grow a little. But she was going to hide that, she didn't want to make him feel bad. Nope, she was going to be happy instead.

But that sigh that he made before talking made it a little difficult. She gave a simple nod before she turned back toward town. "Yeah.." She held back a sigh and instead turned around to look at him. She waited for him to come over, and figured that she should at least ask his opinion on how to train the bird. "What do you think, damage or healing?" All the while, in the back of her mind, she was just chanting 'please don't be mad' over and over again.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 11/12 (10 +1) // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

They were on their way home now, with a brand new addition to their little...well it wasn't a family...that'd be weird. A new addition to the whatever it was that they had going on here. "What do you think, damage or healing?" Noctua asked as the walked along the path. Koga thought for a moment, "Probably Healer? I at least have Regen that helps me keep my health up. You don't though, so I'd say go with that." It sounded reasonable to Koga. The more health the passively regenerated, the better. That way they didn't have to worry about getting their asses handed to them in a fight. "Speaking of, I have no idea what I should train my familiar in. Maybe Damage? I don't have damage enhancements, so that might be beneficial." Plus...it was a Wolf...they were kinda made to tear throats out...might as well make sure he was in his element.

@Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua

Level 5
Energy: 7 (8 -2 +1)

Skills

» [Rank 1] First Aid

Equipment

Battle Ready Inventory

Boars

Boar 1
HP
:
 50/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0

Boar 2
HP
:
 50/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0

Rolls

ID 128707
BD 4 (1 +3) >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
CD 6 >>+1 Energy Recovered<<
DMG 0

Obtained This Thread

The threats were dead, that was the good news. The bad news, Noct hadn't realized how far out they had traveled until just now. She looked at the road and she sighed lightly as she shook her head at herself. She couldn't believe that they had wandered this far and she didn't realize it. That probably wasn't the best thing. "Probably Healer? I at least have Regen that helps me keep my health up. You don't though, so I'd say go with that." He had an amazing point on that one. She nodded lightly and looked up at the owl. "What do you say Athena? Healer sound like the job for you?" Okay, she had been thinking on a name for the owl since it flew onto her shoulder, or maybe long before that.

She looked at Koga though and smiled. "I say you should for sure go with damage. Would fit the two of you perfectly. You do more damage than I do after all." She would have continued to talk, except for one tiny thing, she spotted two boars in front of them, and she sighed lightly. She should have known that this wasn't going to be easy. The owl took to the air right as Noctua pulled Faithful Night from it's rapier. She started to charge Rip Ravine, only for her to find a rock that made the attack miss. The dumb rock threw her off balance and poof, no more attack.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 8/12 (11 +1 -5 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

Boar 1: HP: 46/50 (50 -4) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0

ID: 128721

Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]

BD: 9 (7 +2) >>Success<<

CD: 9 <<Energy +1>>

DMG: 4 x1 -0 = 4

MD vs Koga: -1 (1 -2) >>Critical Fail<<

Boar 2: HP: 46/50 (50 -4) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0

ID: 128722

Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]

BD: 8 (6 +2) >>Success<<

DMG:  4 x1 -0 = 4

MD vs Koga: 3 (5 -2) >>Fail<<

"What do you say Athena? Healer sound like the job for you?" Noctua to said to the bird in reply to Koga. Athena cooed in agreement, apparently excited to become a healer. Wow, that really was a friendly animal. Noctua answered Koga's question next, saying, "I say you should for sure go with damage. Would fit the two of you perfectly. You do more damage than I do after all."

"Guess we should keep up the trend, huh?" Koga said with a quiet laugh. Yeah, DPS woofer sounded like a great idea. The Wolf was going to be a damage dealer.

Koga's happiness in his decision was short lived, however, as two Boars strode into the path before the players. Wordlessly, Noctua drew her rapier and...fell flat on her face...well...okay then...Koga dashed past her, his blade glowing red as he span in a circle, executing a Tsumuji Guruma that connected with both of Koga's targets. Although he did little damage to the two Boars, they both stared at him now, intent on attacking him. The first charged forward, only to careen past and run into a nearby boulder as Koga effortlessly moved to the side. The second took its try, and just as before, Koga stepped out of the way with little effort...they were gonna have to try harder than that to hit Koga.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100/100 // EN: 7/10 (7 +2 -2) // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 1: HP: 36/50 (46 -10) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 2 (0 +2)

Boar 2: HP: 46/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 0

ID 128781
BD 13 (10 +3) >>Critical Hit +2<<
CD 9 >>1 Energy Recovered<<
DMG vs Boar 1: 3 +2 x2 = 10

Okay what was with her lately and face planting every time she starts battle? Did she need new shoes or something, seriously. It was starting to get annoying and might be irritating the normal calm woman. Take that new found anger out on the boar Noct, that was going to be the best bet for you. Seems to be the only way that you actually manage to deal any decent damage too. Back on her feet, she watched as Koga hit both the boars with his attack, while she was silently charging Rip Ravine. She was going to hit this darned boar.

Letting the attack go, she hit the boar twice, managing to take a decent amount of health from the boar. That was a good thing. Stepping back she sighed and remained calm. Anger wasn't always the answer, right?

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 8/12 (8 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

<<RECOVERY +1 Energy>>

Boar 1: HP: 2/50 (36 -10 -12 -12) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 (1 +2) // vs Noctua: 2

[BURN 1/2 // BLIGHT 1/2]

ID: 128829

Sword Art: Han'ei

BD: 11 (9 +2) >>Crit +1<<

DMG: 5 x2 -0 = 10

CD: 6 <<Energy +1>>

MD vs Koga: 4 >>Fail<<

Boar 2: HP: 46/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 0

MD vs Koga: 3 (5 -2) >>Fail<<

As Koga struck both the Boars, Noctua got back to her feet behind him. Her weapon glowed a bright violet as she charged her Sword Art. The blade zipped past Koga like a shooting star, striking the first Boar twice, and dealing a good deal of damage. 'My turn...' Koga took advantage of the first Boar's vulnerability, his blade glowing crimson as he channeled a Han'ei. Only a moment later, he struck. His blade engulfed itself with a black flame as he struck the Boar. It's health fell, and the Burn and Blight icons appeared next to it's health bar. Perfect. As Koga backed off, the damage over time effects began to do their thing, and the Boar's health dropped well into the red.

The first Boar, on it's legs attempted to retaliate against the pair, feebly running at him, only to fall short. 'Finish it off, Noct,' Koga thought to himself as he dealt with the second Boar's attack. The creature rushed at him, but the man stepped to the side, letting it pass by.

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100/100 // EN: 6/10 (8 -2) // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 1: HP: 2/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2
[BURN 1/2 // BLIGHT 1/2]

ID 128856
BD 4 (1 +3) >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
CD 5 >>No Energy Recovered<<

She fully expected the first boar to hit Koga, but instead, fell short at his feet. It was close enough to death, so she decided to just use a basic attack on the boar. You know, finish it off, put it out of it's misery. The works for all of that humane stuff. But as she went to hit the boar, it moved, almost as it if had read her mind. She missed by a lot. Almost like how the boar fell short, she went too wide. A sigh came from her as she stared at the boar. "You're still dead." With that, she focused on trying to figure out what was going on. What was blocking her from being able to hit things today. This is the worst that she has done in a really long time, but at least she and Koga aren't getting harmed for now.

@Koga

Obtained This Thread

Spoiler

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 7/12 (8 +1 -2) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

Boar 1: HP: 0/50 (2 -2) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2 >>DEAD<<

[BURN 1/2 // BLIGHT 1/2]

ID: 128900

Sword Art: Han'ei

BD: 5 (3 +2) >>Fail<<

CD: 1 <<Recovery Failed>>

MD vs Koga: 1 (3 -1) >>Fail<<

Noct may have somehow, in a manner Koga could not possibly understand, missed the first Boar, but it was still going to die. There was no need to worry about it anymore. Koga focussed his efforts on the second Boar now. Kuiaratame glowed as Koga channeled a Han'ei as he approached the Boar. But the Boar didn't want to let Koga get his strike so easily... The Boar charged towards Koga, and forcing Koga stepped to the side, spinning on his heel avoiding the Boar's attack quite easily. His boots kicked up dust as he turned, and his blade cutting through the air, chasing after the Boar. As Koga planted both feet back on the ground, and the glow dissipated. Koga looked at the Boar's health bar...it hadn't changed. Damn it. Koga had missed the Boar by a hair's breadth. Next time the Boar wouldn't get so lucky though, Koga was going to make sure of that.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100/100 // EN: 5/10 (7 -2) // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

Boar 1: HP: 0/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2
[BURN 1/2 // BLIGHT 1/2]

Boar 2: HP: 40 (46 -6)/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 1 (0 +1)

ID 128901
BD 10 (7 +3) >>HIT<<
CD 2 >>No Energy Recovered<<
DMG 3 x2 = 6

Obtained This Thread

Okay, both feet back on the ground. Balance righted. She can do this. What was going on with her luck today, she didn't know, but she was going to fix it darn it. She watched as Koga went to attack the final boar, since the first one died. She nearly panicked when she watched the two of them charge each other. But thankfully, Koga was faster at the dodge even if he ended up missing the boar. No damage was better than getting hit. But, this boar was going to die, so she started to use Rip Ravine. She charged for the boar, using this opportunity of the boar beings distracted to hit it twice. Not a lot of health gone, but it was still less health than it had before. That was the good thing. But there was still the factor that it was still alive!

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 120/120 // EN: 7/12 (7 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

[Recovery <<+1 Energy>>]

Boar 1: HP: 0/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 // vs Noctua: 2 >>DEAD<<

Boar 2: HP: 32/50 (40 -8) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 (1 +1)// vs Noctua: 1

ID: 128972

Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]

BD: 8 (6 +2) >>Success<<

DMG: 4 x2 -0 = 8

CD: 11 <<Recovery Activated>>

MD vs Koga: -1 (1 -2) <<Critical Failure>>

Just after Koga had faced off with the Boar, Noctua had rushed in. Her weapon shone brightly as she unleashed two rapid strikes against the Boar, dropping it's health further. The Boar squealed as it felt the sting of her attacks. But, of course, it wasn't dead yet, and it's health was still in the green. Gotta keep going.

Koga pushed on the Boar, his blade glowing red with the power of a Han'ei. He was ontop of the Boar in a blink of an eye, and he two struck the Boar twice in quick succession. The Boar cried out again as he slashed against it's thick hide. The HP gauge fell again, and the Boar turned on Koga. The beast charged towards, him but all for naught. With little though, Koga fdeflected the Boar's tusks, and the Boar fell over. For once he and Noct wern't the ones with their faces in the dirt.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 100/100 // EN: 6 (5 +2 -2)/10 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // Recovery: 1

[BURN 1/2 // BLIGHT 1/2]

Boar 2: HP: 26 (32 -6)/50 // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 2 // vs Noctua: 2 (1 +1)

ID 128986
BD 11 (8 +3)
CD 12 >>1 Energy Recovered<<
DMG 3 x2 = 6

Obtained This Thread

So far, this was going okay. No one was face first in the dirt anymore. Well, except for the boar, but that was okay. Crap, she just jinxed them again didn't she? She was going to test that theory right now as her rapier started to glow violet once more. Using Rip Ravine, she went right for the boar. The boar was an easy target, still on the ground, so it made it easier for her to stab him twice in the side before backing off quickly. This was going to be long, but at least they were hitting the darned thing. She did notice that she was starting to run low on energy though, even with her recovery, so she might have to cool it on the sword arts for a bit. She would wait and see.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 104/120 (120 -16) // EN: 7/12 (7 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 4 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 5 // RECOVERY: 1

[Recovery <<+1 Energy>>] [Regen Activated]

Boar 2: HP: 18/50 (26 -8) // DMG: 15 // Hate: vs Koga: 3 (2 +1) // vs Noctua: 2

ID: 129034

Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]

BD: 6 (4 +2) >>Success<<

DMG: 4 x2 -0 = 8

CD: 10 <<Recovery Activated>>

MD vs Koga: 7 (9 -2) >>Crit +1<<

DMG vs Koga: 15 +1 -0 = 16

Noctua struck the Boar with a quick flurry of strike, lowering the Boar's HP further. They were killing it, slowly, but they were killing it. It was taking far longer than Koga would've liked however.

The Boar was still dazed from Noctua's attack, so Koga charged in, channeling a Han'ei attack as he moved across the field. The man stepped dead short of the Boar and used his momentum to spin, his glowing blade leaving a trail of crimson light behind him as he swung the blade upward. The Boar was tossed into the air as Koga slashed its underbelly. What happened next was more of an experiment than anything else. The man wound up and threw his sword. The blade tore across the Boar's body, leaving a bright red mark where it had struck before disappearing in a cloud of blue fragments, only to reappear moments later in Koga's hand...Nice!

Koga jubilation was cut short though, for as soon as the Boar was back on the ground it got up and charged the man, headbutting him right in the stomach. Koga fell backwards but managed to roll back onto his feet, a portion of his health missing. Cheeky bastard...

@Noctua

Edited by Koga