[F01-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> Let's Have some More Fun

Violet turned towards Yukiro and waved away his concern. "I've had much worse. You should see my scars," she said while turning back to face her enemy. "Alright, come here," she said to the last boar pup as she began to chase it around once more. At one point, she hid in a tree and tried to leap down on the unsuspecting prey, but the little beast managed to hear her leap down and began to run around once more. Her attack failed, she leaned against the tree, waiting for the small, stupid beast to quit running. Maybe if it stood still for just one second, it would give her enough of a chance to throw her dagger and nail it in a critical point. 

While waiting for the boar pup to stop scurrying around, she began to whistle an odd tune. The melody was melancholy and in a minor key. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

basic attack vs. boar pup 7
Roll ID#: 129133
BD: 2 fail
CD: 5 fail
MD: 2 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 = 0/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 4: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 5: 1 - 4 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 6: 1 - 4 - 12 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG
Boar pup 7: 1/5 HP | 3 DMG

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target

Edited by Violet Smith
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Boar Pup: HP 5 Dmg 3
ID# 129145 | BD: 3 MD: 5
ID# 129146 | BD: 2 MD: 5 (8-3)
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 2/20 (-6+1)
Boar Pup 5: HP 5/5
Boar Pup 6: HP 5/5

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

"I've had much worse. You should see my scars," Violet said as she turning back to face the injured boar pup. "Alright, come here." 
She began to chase the tiny boar around again. Yukiro saw her hide up in a tree and try to get the drop on the boar pup. Her attack failed; the boar pup saw her coming and began to run around. 
Meanwhile, Yukiro was lazily walking over towards the boar pups he'd selected. But he stoped when he heard a strange music coming from Violet. He turned around to see her leaning against a tree, humming. The odd, melancholic tune made Yukiro want to stop pursuing his targeted prey and go listen. Mybe ask about the song. But he shook of the hypnotic effects and turned back to the boar pups... only to see them much further away than they should have been. 
Yukiro sped up in pursuit. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

Violet still whistled the tune as she continued to chase after the tiny pig, her movements more relaxed and lazy. This fight was becoming just a joke to her. Swing! Her attack had missed. The little boar pup turned around and tried to attack right back, but Violet merely dodged to the side, the boar pup continuing its rampage into a tree trunk that had been behind her. Violet couldn't help but laugh at the odd occurrence. "Hey, Yukiro!" she yelled to him. "Look what this dumb mob just did!" She started to laugh a bit harder as an apple fell from the tree and landed on the boar pup's head. "It ran into a tree and now has an apple on its head!" The sight was quite a funny affair to Violet due to the amount of boredom she had just experienced in the fight. The boar pup merely snorted in annoyed embarrassment. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 129274
BD: 1 fail
CD: 10 +1 energy
MD: 6 - 1 = 5 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 0 + 2 - 2 = 0/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

Boar Pup: HP 5 Dmg 3
ID# 129280 | BD: 3 MD: 5 
ID# 129281 | MD: 4 (7-3)
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 1/20 (-2+1)

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Violet started to laugh behind Yukiro, who was getting a little tired of the amount of time it was taking to kill tiny boars. 
"Hey, Yukiro! 
Look what this dumb mob just did!" She called out. Yukiro turned around and heard Violet start to laugh even harder than before. "It ran into a tree and now has an apple on its head!" 
"What, really?" Yukiro asked, a slight smirk making it's way onto his face, "That's kinda funny." 
Yukiro hadn't had much reason to laugh lately, so having something even a little funny was nice. When he turned back around to face the boar pups he saw that one of them had come back and tried to hit him. 
Yukiro just moved a few feet away, which rendered the tiny feral pig unable to strike Yukiro. 
"One minute, I'll be over there in a bit," Yukiro told her as he returned his attention to the tiny, hairy, feral pig that had tried to headbutt him. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"One minute, I'll be over there in a bit,"

Violet nodded. "Alright. Hopefully you can finish off your little piggies before I finish mine," she said as she began to charge back towards the boar pup, who was cornered with its back against the tree it had just hit. 

She slashed down with her blade, striking deep into the tree trunk as the little boar pup ran right between her legsOh. Right, she thought to herself. She had forgotten that such a small thing could easily escape when given even the smallest opening. She sighed and ran after the darn thing, annoyed that this was taking so long. She looked over to check on Yukiro. It looked like he wasn't having any better luck than her. 

"You know, I wish we could actually get drunk in this game. It would make things like this soooo much better," she said while motioning to the running boar pup.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

roll ID#: 129292
BD: 1 fail
CD: 12 (+2 energy)
MD: 6 - 1 = 5 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 0 + 2 - 2 = 0/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129316 | BD: 5 MD: 5
ID# 129317 | MD: 2
Yukiro: HP 200/200 | EN: 1/20 

2/3 Boar Pup Tusks found

Violet nodded. "Alright. Hopefully you can finish off your little piggies before I finish mine," she encouraged. Yukiro continued walking back to the stray feral pigs. 
"You know, I wish we could actually get drunk in this game. It would make things like this soooo much better." 
"I've never drunk, so I wouldn't know," Yukiro replied. He never really planned on drinking either, but wouldn't force himself to go against it. Maybe. 
Actually, maybe he could consider it here. It wasn't an addictive substance, right? Not in Sword Art Online, right? So technically he could drink without actually doing anything wrong, right? 
Maybe. He'd have to consider it further. Probably not though. 
"Hey, Violet! What are you doing after we get ice cream?" 
Oi. Where did that come from? 
I don't know, it just came out of my mouth! 
Well stop, it's misleading. 
Sorry. 
Yukiro had apparently forgotten about the boars he was chasing. They got further and further away from him as he started to remember. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"I've never drunk, so I wouldn't know," 

Violet gave a short laugh. "Don't start. Especially not in game. Trust me, alcohol tastes horrible. The only thing that makes it worth it is the effect. Happy and warm." A small smile played across her lips. She thought back to the good ol' days before the game where she would drink and get high with the other superiors in the gang, laughing about stupid stuff. That was the good life despite being in danger half of the time. 

"Hey, Violet! What are you doing after we get ice cream?"

She smirked and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She chased after her prey while waiting for him to respond. Again, she managed to miss her attack, and this time the boar pup took its opening. It launched itself at her chest once more, knocking her back. She sighed, exasperated at how long this was taking, and began to curse in German. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 129322
BD: 3 fail
CD: 1 fail
MD: 8 - 1 = 7

Violet: 65/80 HP | 0 + 1 - 2 = 0/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into targe

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

ID# 129327 | BD: 6 MD: 5 (8-3)
ID# 129328 | MD: 10
Yukiro: HP 199/200 (-1) | EN: 1/20 (+1-1)
Boar Pup 5: HP 5/5 (-7)
Regen activates next turn

ID# 129329 | LD: 19
 3/3 Boar Pup Tusks found!!

Violet gave a short laugh. "Don't start. Especially not in game. Trust me, alcohol tastes horrible. The only thing that makes it worth it is the effect. Happy and warm." 
"Is that so? I'll be sure to keep it in mind," Yukiro replied. Well, it was better that he don't start here anyway. That kind of habit would be very hard to break once back in the real world. 
... The real world...

"Wouldn't you like to know?" 
"Yeas, I would. That's why I'm asking," Yukiro responded. This level of sass wasn't normal for him... No matter. Yukiro turned and was about to continue his conquest on the boar pups when Violet started to violently speak in a foreign language. 
"Are you okay over there?" Yukiro asked without turning around. 
Meanwhile Yukiro swept his sword through the body of one of the boar pups. When it died Yukiro got a window displaying that he'd gotten the last item he needed. So he turned around and started making his way back to Violet. 
He didn't even notice the other boar bumping into him. 

@Violet Smith

Edited by Yukiro

"Yeas, I would. That's why I'm asking,"

Violet was already frustrated and not in a good mood, and he was not helping. "Alright, you don't have to be a [censored] about it," she said while grabbing her chest. "And I'm not planning on doing anything, thank you very much. And if you keep up that attitude, I won't be doing anything with you," she said haughtily. 

When he asked if she was alright, she grumbled, "Yeah, I'm fine." She turned her attention back to the boar pup. "Alright you little [censored]. It's your turn to die. Right here and right now." She charged towards it and... yes. Missed again. At this point she threw her weapon down and stomped on it. "You stupid [censored] of a [censored]..." She continued on with several obscene phrases that the author will not continue on with. Just know that she cursed as bad as a sailor. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#:129330
BD: 4 fail
CD: 9 (+2 enery)
MD: 4 - 1 = 3 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 0 + 2 - 2 = 0/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Edited by Violet Smith

"Yeah, I'm fine." 
... Are you sure? 
"Alright you little [censored]. It's your turn to die. Right here and right now." 
... Yeah, you are not fine. 
Violet rushed the small boar and only just missed cutting it's hide. Yukiro sheathed his sword and started toward her. This would be a breaking point. It would be for him, at least. 
She threw her weapon to the ground and began to stomp on it with a vengeance. "You stupid [censored] of a [censored]..." 
Her cursing continued for quite a while. While she did Yukiro came to the tree she was near, getting close while keeping a small distance between the two. 

"Um..." he started cautiously, afraid of making her even more angry, "Violet... I can't really help, but if I can, please tell me." 
Hopefully that would calm her down, even if only just a little bit. "If you don't mind... I could make you a new knife. I can't help you fight, but... maybe I can help you with your equipment." 
Can I even make a decent knife?

@Violet Smith

"Violet... I can't really help, but if I can, please tell me."

Violet just grumbled and muttered, "No, I have to do this stupid quest all by myself on this bit. I just wish I could have higher accuracy." Then she heard him suggest making her a knife. "Hm," she said, turning to look at him. "Alright. You can make me a knife. How much will it cost?" she asked while checking her inventory and taking out some col. She expected he'd at least discount her for the darn thing. 

While fumbling, trying to count out enough col she expected to pay for the armor, she noticed the boar pup starting to run towards her. She merely sighed and slashed at it casually with her nice. Slash! Oh, that actually hit, she thought to herself. She looked down. Nothing. It had dropped absolutely nothing. Her face grew red with anger and she threw herself into Yukiro's shirt once more. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" she screamed for quite a while. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 129335
BD: 6 success!
CD: 9 (+2 energy)

loot of boar pup 7
Roll ID#: 129336
LD: 9 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 0 - 1 + 2 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

Boar pup 7: 1 - 2 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

YukiroHP 200/200 | EN: 3/20 (+1)

Violet turned to Yukiro. "Hm. Alright. You can make me a knife. How much will it cost?" she asked, opening her menu. 
... Should I make her pay? No, she doesn't need the extra stress of money shortages. 
"Actually, you don't have to--" 
He was cut off as Violet slashed at the boar pup, killing it this time. She scanned the area for drops. Nothing had been dropped. Yukiro let out a heavy sigh.
He was trying to think of what to say when Violet's face was suddenly buried in his chest again. She began to scream. Yukiro hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around her. 
"It's alright, you'll get it next time," he said softly, trying to console the upset Violet, "I'll wait here with you no matter how long it takes." 
Hopefully, the weight of his words made a bigger impact than he felt they did. Because they didn't feel like very much at all. 
"Oh, also, the knife is free. Just this once." 

@Violet Smith

"I'll wait here with you no matter how long it takes." 

Violet then did something uncharacteristic. She said, "Thank you," without being forced to and actually squeezed Yukiro in a returned hug. She looked up at the man. "Alright, I can't say no to a free weapon," she said, a small smile coming to her lips. Then she heard a rustle behind her. She prepared her blade, ready for something big, but it was just another boar pup. She sighed and let out the breath she had been holding. 

She unwrapped one arm from around Yukiro and tried to stab lazily at the boar pup, but it began to skitter away. "Hm, seems I'll have to go after it," she said to herself. Then she realized that she was still partially hugging Yukiro. This was interesting. She quickly unwrapped her arms from around him. "Uh, my apologies. I'm uh.. I'm gonna go chase after that thing," she said, a little embarrassed and blushing. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 8
Roll ID#: 129341
BD: 2
CD: 6 +2 energy
MD: 1 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

boar pup 8: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

YukiroHP 200/200 | EN: 4/20 (+1)

"Thank you." 
Yukiro felt Violet wrap her arms around him. 
Wha-- Huh? 
Yukiro looked down at Violet. She looked up at him. "Alright, I can't say no to a free weapon," she said with a small smile.
Eh? Wha-- when did Violet become... cute!? 
There was a rustle. Both Yukiro and Violet seemed to prepare for battle without releasing each other, somehow. But it was just another boar pup. Violet let out a heavy sigh. Yukiro wanted to pull her a little closer, but wasn't sure that would be welcome. 
Violet unwrapped one of her arms and lazily stabbed at the boar pup. The tiny thing skittered out of reach. 
"Hm, seems I'll have to go after it," 
Violet observed helpfully. 
A short moment passed with the pair still hugging each other. Once that moment had passed Yukiro finally comprehended the situation and his arms snapped to his sides. Violet's arm swiftly left his side as well. 
"Uh, my apologies. I'm uh.. I'm gonna go chase after that thing," she said. Was she... blushing? Was Yukiro seeing that right? 

"Y-yeah. I mean, no worries. I mean-- uh..." 

@Violet Smith

"Y-yeah. I mean, no worries. I mean-- uh..." he said, stumbling over his words. Violet noticed this as she dashed away towards her enemy. Ah, so I see that he feels the same unlikely way that I do, she thought. And even she didn't know how she completely felt. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind of such confusing thoughts and to distract herself from the blush that had come from her cheeks. 

Her eyes locked on the boar pup in front of her. She was close enough to attack. She quickly activated her sword art, dashing around the enemy and attacking it with her blade. She landed a critical hit, the enchantment on her blade taking effect. "Yes!" she celebrated, taking the tiny beast out in one hit. However, her hopes were dashed once more as she looked at the ground. No loot. She sighed and turned around to look at Yukiro. "Nothing," she said dejectedly. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 8
Roll ID#: 129347
BD: 10 (+2 crit)
CD: 7 (+2 energy)

Looting boar pup 8
Roll ID#: 129348
LD: 10 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

boar pup 8: 5 - (2 + 2) * 2 - 12 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

1/3 boar pup tusks found

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet dashed away to go face her enemy. Yukiro just stood there frozen. 
What just happened? Violet hugged me. No no no, Violet's not like that. Is she? What's going on? 
Yukiro's mind was flying in so many different directions that he couldn't keep any one thought straight. Even though he saw Violet strike the boar pup, even though he saw it shatter, none of it was registering in his mind. Everything seemed surreal for a moment. Only one thought remained constant.
I'm confused. 
"Nothing." 
The word was so sudden to Yukiro that he jumped a bit. 

"Wha-- oh! No drop. Right," Yukiro shook his head in an attempt to clear it. Then, smiling at Violet, he said, "That's okay! You can get the next one! I believe in you!" 
THAT WAS SO CORNY. Why did I add that last bit? She's gonna laugh at me! Wait, why do I care that she'll laugh? 
Yukiro didn't understand the situation or himself anymore. What was going on? 

@Violet Smith

When Violet spoke to him, she noticed that he was distracted. Odd. He's still affected by that hug, she thought to herself. She looked at him curiously. "Are you still busy following head over heels for me?" she asked skeptically, not expecting a real response out of him. She was just trying to test him and figure out what he was up to. Suddenly, another boar pup burst into the clearing right next to them. "Ah, there's my cue," she said as she dashed forward, striking out at the boar pup. 

Her sword art and enchantment both activated as she dug into the boars sides twice with her dagger. The beast burst into pixels. She crossed her fingers for good luck as she bent down to look at what the boar pup had dropped. "Yes!" she exclaimed as she picked up another boar pup tusk. "Just one more to go. Just one more murder of a boar pup and I may be able to turn in this quest. Finally!" Her eyes burned with a new fire. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 9
Roll ID#: 129356
BD: 9 (+1 crit)
CD: 9 (+2 energy)

loot of boar pup 9
BD: 129367
LD: 17 success!

Violet: 65/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 1/8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED activated | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

boar pup 9: 5 - (2 + 1) * 2 - 12 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

2/3 boar pup tusks found

Spoiler

Rank 1

• [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into targe

Edited by Violet Smith
Spoiler

YukiroHP 200/200 | EN: 6/20 (+1)

Yukiro stiffened a bit as Violet got closer. No, wait, why was he nervous? He had no reason to be nervous.
Violet looked at him curiously. "Are you still busy falling head over heels for me?" 
Head over heels for me... Head over heals... for... Violet..? 
... Huh? 

Despite his conscious confusion Yukiro went bright red, nearly so red that his face matched his eyes. 
E-e-eh!? Why am I getting so hot? 
"Ah, there's my cue," Violet said suddenly, dashing off to slay another boar pup. 
Meanwhile, Yukiro... collapsed onto his butt. Was he really falling for Violet? No no no, that wasn't possible. 
"Yes! Just one more to go. Just one more murder of a boar pup and I may be able to turn in this quest. Finally!" 
The words barely registered to Yukiro, but he was able to put together a response. 

"Y-yeah. Good job. Keep it up." 
Great job, Yukiro. Keep it up. 
No. I can't be getting feelings for her. Don't be a fool, Yukiro. You need to distance yourself from those feelings. You know that. 

@Violet Smith

As she turned back around to face Yukiro, she noticed that he was blushing quite heavily. A small smile came to her lips as she walked over, ruffling his hair. "What are you doing sitting down, silly?" she asked, crouching down next to him. She looked deep into his eyes. "Ah, so I was right, wasn't I?" She sighed and stood up, turning back to the field where another boar pup had just spawned. Her voice was quiet as she spoke. "Well, don't. A killer is no type for you to be falling in love with... You deserve better," she said as she leaped up into the air, coming down with her weapon onto the enemy. 

It was a critical hit. The boar pup burst into pieces as her weapon met its skull. She looked down. Once more there were no materials drops. She sighed and faced Yukiro once more. 

@Yukiro

Spoiler

round accel vs. boar pup 10
Roll ID#: 129362
BD: 9 (+1 crit), bleed activates
CD: 5 fail

loot of boar pup 10
Roll ID#: 129363
LD: 2 fail

Violet: 65/80 HP | 1 + 1 - 2 = /8 EN | 2 DMG | 9 MIT | BLEED | 1 EVA | 1 RECOVERY

vs. 

boar pup 10: 5 - (2 + 1) * 2 - 12 = 0/5 HP | 3 DMG

2/3 boar pup tusks found

Spoiler

Rank 1

Edited by Violet Smith

Violet had a small smile as she walked over to Yukiro. He was still a little dazed. 
"
What are you doing sitting down, silly?" she asked, crouching down next to him and rustling his hair.
"I... um... I just..." Yukiro tried to speak, but his mind wasn't working. Violet looked him in the eyes for a moment. 

"Ah, so I was right, wasn't I?" 
"Wha--" 
No, wait! I didn't say you were right! I didn't think you were right! Much! 
She sighed and stood up, turning away from Yukiro and speaking quietly. 
"Well, don't. A killer is no type for you to be falling in love with... You deserve better," 
What?
I deserve better? Because you're a killer? 

"Then--" Yukiro cut himself off. He had no clue what he was about to say. Maybe it would be better if he waited to collect his thoughts. 
"... Just because you've done bad things doesn't mean you a bad person." 
With those words Yukiro wasn't sure if Violet was even listening. Or if she'd just get mad at him for saying that. 

@Violet Smith