•EVA -

Equipment

1H Straight Sword (T1 Rare) [DMG, DMG]

Black, brown longcoat (light armor)

Skills

[Rank 1] 1H Straight Sword [DMG +1]

Battle Ready Inventory

[50 HP] Healing Potion (3)

Aerozen was excited. So this is my new life now? This looks perfect! Now I just have to get better and better... He thought. Thanks to his experiences he knew what to do in a MMORPG. 

It didn't take long for him to find out where to get a quest. Earning a Living? That is just what I am looking for. But wait, which profession would he choose? He thought about this for a while. Blacksmith was sounding nice but was never his kind of thing. Tailor, merchant? No, I don't think so... Maybe a cook...

After a while of thinking he decided that it would be the best for him to be an alchemist. It would be pretty useful to be able to make his potions himself. Maybe he could even sell some!

Before entering the alchemy store he took a look at the street. There was a lot of people wearing armors and holding weapons. This just encouraged him more. He gripped his sword on his back in it's sheath. With a smile on his face, he slowly entered the store.

Edited by Aerozen
typing error
On 11/11/2019 at 11:57 PM, Aerozen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Stats

Level 1

HP - 20

•EN - 2

•DMG - 5

•ACC - 

•MIT -

•EVA -

Equipment

1H Straight Sword (T1 Rare) [DMG, DMG]

Black, brown longcoat (light armor)

Skills

[Rank 1] 1H Straight Sword [DMG +1]

Battle Ready Inventory

[50 HP] Healing Potion (3)

Aerozen was excited. So this is my new life now? This looks perfect! Now I just have to get better and better... He thought. Thanks to his experiences he knew what to do in a MMORPG. 

It didn't take long for him to find out where to get a quest. Earning a Living? That is just what I am looking for. But wait, which profession would he choose? He thought about this for a while. Blacksmith was sounding nice but was never his king of thing. Tailor, merchant? No, I don't think so... Maybe a cook...

After a while of thinking he decided that it would be the best for him to be an alchemist. It would be pretty useful to be able to make his potions himself. Maybe he could even sell some!

Before entering the alchemy store he took a look at the street. There was a lot of people wearing armors and holding weapons. This just encouraged him more. He gripped his sword on his back in it's sheath. With a smile on his face, he slowly entered the store.

This store was looking amazing. There were bottles with a great variety of colored liquids in them. All the ingredients and potions made the store smell quite exotic. There was a lady examining a herb. Aerozen took a few steps.

It wasn't hard to notice that she was an NPC. She looked at Aerozen and started speaking: "Hello Dear, I see you are in need of a profession, may I interest you in Alchemy?"

Aerozen nodded, not listening very much. The liquid she was holding was much more interesting. It would be exciting to make something like that. He also noticed the name of this lady, Evangeline Calora. Well that's a true alchemist. So is this really just a crafting quest?

"...I seem to have ran out of some of my precious materials to give you a how-to on crafting, would you be a dear and run off to get me some? I think all I need is five, and I can help you on your way!"

Didn't thought that it would be that easy, but it makes sense. This way he would also learn how to gather and fight.

"I will return with the required materials!" Aerozen said and went out.

Edited by Aerozen