[PP-F01] Working together as one!

I was walking around on floor one, getting ready with a few things, Slowly new guilds started to grow and I even got asked to be part of a guild. But if you truly knew me, then you would know that I don't like to be bosses around. I would have been my own boss, like my old job I was the head of engineering, So I never really had to deal with people ordering me around. If I could I want to make my own guild that does what I want and how I want it. But for now, that idea was just a small piece of my plan. Getting stronger was about becoming stronger and accepting challenges for old times. Today's challenge was easy and I already finished it. Walking on the streets of the town of beginners, it seemed that people were all just to keen to walk around me. No wonder if I was wearing the armor I had and the weapon as well. I walked up to a small cafe because I made a promise to eat more. Sitting down I ordered myself a coffee and a cake to get some food inside my stomach.

Reading a book that was placed out for beginners about monster and field bosses I sipped my tea as I finished my cake. My silver shoulder pats were shining in the sun a bit and My glaive was leaning against my chair standing tall above my head. This was a good place to get food it seemed like some rest and quiet. At least I hoped.

Before I knew it I heard a voice calls out to me, "Oi, Miss, you look strong want to join the Heroes of the Night, We are a strong guild seeking new members and we would love to have a girl with your power with us," One of the three guys in front of me said. I got warned by these sort guys before joining, once that seek to have a cheerleader with them all the time. I stared blankly at them and went on reading my book. It seemed they did not like that. "Hey... girl don't ignore our boss if he speaks to you, Join our guild we can really use you to the boss... I mean help us." I stared up from my book again and sighed, Standing up being not much taller than the middle guy, "No," I said to them. Oops, guess they didn't like that either, " OI! I said you join us or we will make sure you join us, do don't make it out in that world alone," they said to me. I held my hand to my chin thinking of something and nodded, "No... I have my own guild and I'm the guild leader of this group, the ... Messages of Retribution," I said to them seem to have at least some effect. And yep I was right They left in disappointment, Well I can say I lied but not in their faces of course. As soon as I sat down again I drank up my coffee and went back to my book.

@Cordelia @Symphony @Yukiro

Cordelia’s eyebrow twitched as she sipped through her mug. What a noisy group. . . 

She set down her mug on the table and gave the group of players a side glance. She just wanted a cup of coffee. . . not to hear the sad defeat of a couple of guys trying to get a girl.

”. . . own guild. . .”

”. . . Messengers of Retribution. . .”

She smiles to herself. Finally, something interesting.

She grabbed her mug and allowed Pacco to hop on her shoulder before she slid out of her chair.

”So you’re in a guild, huh?” She asked, taking another sip of her coffee as she slid into the chair next to Azhoda. She placed it on the table and beamed.

”It sounds interesting!” She said excitedly, giving the stranger a broad smile. “I’ve been looking for a guild to join. . . so how about it? Are cha’ going to let me join?”

Joanne was walking along the main street of the Town of Beginnings with her brother when she heard raised voices. She had looked over, her hand on her sword, ready at any moment to protect someone in need. She walked over and saw the whole argument play out. Luckily, it seemed that the woman the three men were interested could handle herself. However, she couldn't just leave without checking on her. 

Walking over to the woman, she saw another player join her. "Hello, my name is Joanne Hawke. Are you okay? Those guys seemed a bit rough back there. I haven't run any to many like them here." An expression of genuine concern covered her face. "If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know," she offered, her voice gentle and sweet. 

If those men came back, she probably wouldn't have to worry anyway. She was tall enough to intimidate most players on the first floor -- even when she didn't mean to. 

Edited by Joanne

As soon as he heard the commotion at the nearby cafe, James stood at attention. He hated confrontation, but if someone was bullying or trying to hurt an innocent player, he wouldn't stand idly by. He watched as his sister prepared herself as well. Good. They made quite a powerful team. There was hardly a chance that those three men would even stand a chance. Luckily, the woman that the men were harassing seemed fully able to take care of herself. He let out a sigh of relief and followed his sister as she walked over to the woman. After Joanne had introduced herself and asked if the woman was okay, James took the opportunity to introduce himself. "Ah, I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm James Hawke. If you need any help, you can ask either Joanne or I anytime." His voice was soft and his demeanor shy. He quickly stepped back and away from the conversation, not wanting to interrupt any further.  

Yukiro sipped his drink. I was going to get involved, he thought, but there's no need if there are so many others doing so instead. 
He glanced over at the gathering of players. He recognized Azhoda, whom he'd run into while hunting. And James Hawk, who had custom-ordered a weapon from him. He also noticed Cordelia in the group. The only one he didn't recognize was a woman dressed in knight-like armor. That was something he could respect. 
Yeah, no need for him to get involved anymore. The situation had been taken care of. Nothing to be concerned with whatsoever anymore. He could just sit back and let others take care of it.
Alright, fine, I'll go! Stop guilting me, brain! 

Yukiro downed the last of his hot drink and walked over to the growing group. 
"Hey, I just thought I should ask; is everything alright now?" he asked, glancing between the members of the group. Hopefully, he wasn't butting in where he wasn't wanted. 

Reading the book again I did not pay attention to anything at the moment, but as I was about to take a sip from my coffee again I notice a girl walk up to me. She spoke of my little lie I just minutes ago threw out. I did not see a reason to lie to her as I did to the players annoying me so I smiled a bit awkwardly. "Um... Well sorry if you overheard that, But that was a lie to get those useless people away. They would probably be no use to me as they seemed low level. Like really low." Now that I said this my brain started working in a domino effect, I had a lie and an idea of that lie and this girl was interested in that lie, "Maybe if You give me some time I set it up, or not. I already know more about making a guild then most people did," I said to her but before she could answer more people walked up and at that moment My communication skills shot off.

ACK! they are tall, What um... Why do I get this attention I don't need it, I can stand for myself. "Ahh~! Um... Well... Um... Your all giants." I said even without noticing what I just said. I was just a little bit intimidated by their hight, not just one but both of them. ACK! WHAT ANOTHER ONE! I looked behind me to see another tall person, Hell you tall people multiply from nowhere! But then I notice the last guy Darn it Yukiro! "YUKIRO!" I shouted a bit, I got a bit flustered again as this is the second time He saw me in a bit of trouble. "Sorry... Sorry Sorry, I um Ok Shior get it back together nothing wrong here," I cleared my throat a bit and nodded as my face turned emotionless.

"Name Shior Kikenna, Or Azhoda. Level 21, So no worry about those useless guys." I looked around and looked at the lady next to me "I don't know you," Then looked at the two players in front of me, "I don't know you, and I don't know you," And then back to Yukiro, " And I know this dumb ass Yukiro," I said looking at him pointing at him. "Yet again I'm Shior and if you want to be formal as you kids seem to like you can call me Kikenna, Or if you want to keep names out of it Azhoda is also good. Take a seat you're all invited to this meeting I just made up, No no's just sit down now," I said to them moving the stuff from the table I was sitting at and placed down a paper. And on the paper, I wrote Messengers of Retribution.

@Cordelia @James_Hawke @Joanne @Yukiro

Joanne couldn't help but giggle at the giants comment. "Ah, my apologies. My brother and I just come from a tall family." Standing at 6 feet tall, Joanne realized that she was more than the average height for women in Scotland. She actually used to get bullied for it at school. But overtime, she learned how to ignore those types of people, and they eventually stopped bothering her. 

She looked over as another man -- taller than even her and her brother -- approached and checked on everything. Her heart was warmed. So many people coming together to make sure a player was alright. It showed that there were still plenty of good people in the game. 

She sat down when Azhoda said they were having an informal meeting. She couldn't help but get excited at the mention of joining a guild. Then maybe she would finally meet new people that could do quests with her!

Cordelia averted her eyes as two unfamiliar players came into her view. “Oh I’m sure that I could’ve handled it if anything got worse,” she sighed, rubbing her eyes. “I bet those punks weren’t even above level twenty,” she muttered harshly before smiling at the two players again.

”I’m Cordelia, pleasure to meet you,” she beamed, scamming them up and down before turning back to Azhoda. “Oh, poo, really?” She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head. Part of her knew it was fake but one could always believe. “That sucks, I really wanted to join a guild,” she sighed disappointingly. 

“Really?” She asked, tilting her head with a bright smile. “It’d be super cool if you did! In fact, I would totally join it!” She exclaimed, standing up as she pressed her palms against the table excitedly.

Only level twenty-one? Was she the highest leveled player here?

She felt Pacco stir in her shoulder as he tilted his head to a familiar face. “Yukiro?” She muttered confusingly before blinking. “Everything is fine,” She drawled, giving him a goofy smile. “Plus, you know I can handle myself!”

• 3 weeks later...

"YUKIRO!" Shior shouted a bit. What, had he said something wrong already? Before Yukiro could say anything Shior had already started to address the group. 
"Name Shior Kikenna, Or Azhoda. Level 21, So no worry about those useless guys." She started to turn to all the other players in succession. "I don't know you. I don't know you, and I don't know you. And I know this dumb ass Yukiro." 
"Owch." 
"Yet again I'm Shior and if you want to be formal as you kids seem to like you can call me Kikenna, Or if you want to keep names out of it Azhoda is also good. Take a seat you're all invited to this meeting I just made up, No no's just sit down now." 
One by one the players began to join her at the table. Yukiro sighed and sat down with them. He nodded as Cordelia reassured him. 

"Still, I should try to help for my sanity's sake," he told her. 
Turning to the unfamiliar players he gave a small bow. "I'm Yukiro, nice to meet you." 

@Cordelia @James_Hawke @Joanne @Azhoda