[F01-PP] Kitten's Beginnings <<TFFLaF>>

Spoiler

ID: 129120 LD: 13

2/5 materials found

Ryan gave a small shrug when Yukiro said he was glad that he enjoyed his company, trying to play it off a little. "Well how could I not enjoy it? You seem nice enough, so what's the downside?" Ryan asked while looking around for another flower. They already had a blue one and a pink one, so might as well just try and find all of the colors. It of course didn' take very long to find a white flower in this flower bed, so Ryan plucked it and held it out for Yukiro to see. "This one looks nice too huh? It's funny how that NPC can turn just about anything into a potion, like if we just brought him a bunch of rocks that'd probably work too." Ryan let out a small laugh thinking about giving the old man just a few boulders to make a potion. He skipped over closer to Yukiro now to look for the other colors, hoping to find a red or yellow first, his tail patting him again.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129136 | LD: 16
2/5 T1 Materials found

Riley rustled through the flowers and pulled out a white flower of some sort. Yukiro would have know what kind it was if he'd know flowers. 
"This one looks nice too huh? It's funny how that NPC can turn just about anything into a potion, like if we just brought him a bunch of rocks that'd probably work too," Riley said with a laugh. She mover right next to Yukiro as she continued her search, her tail patting his back again. Yukiro, once again, went a little red and looked away, digging through the flowers until he came across a striking red one. He picked it and held it up for Riley to see. 
"Look at that, I found one," he said, grinning at the girl. Cat? Cat girl? He wasn't quite sure. Not that it really mattered. 
Yukiro added the small red blossom to his inventory and continued searching to keep him mind off the tail that was touching his back. 

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129182 LD: 20

3/5 materials found

Ryan continued to search until Yukiro had found another flower, this time a red one. He was trying to take note in his head now of each color they had found so far. "Red huh? That's good! Just keep looking for the other colors!" the cat boy said cheerfully, now moving a little bit away to keep searching. He eventually found a bright tall orange flower, plucking it out and looking it over. It didn't shatter, so it was a good one. "Just got orange, so now we can cross that color off the list! Try and find a yellow or green one now." Ryan said, starting to really get into this. Just trying to get each color made this task a little less tedious. "Oh yeah, are you a member of any kind of guild by the way?" he asked, now trying to get another conversation started to pass the time.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129302 | LD: 15
3/5 T1 Materials found

"Red huh? That's good! Just keep looking for the other colors!" Riley said cheerfully, moving a little further as she kept searching.
"Just got orange, so now we can cross that color off the list! Try and find a yellow or green one now." Riley was starting to get really get into this.
"Alright, I'll keep that in mind."
"Oh yeah, are you a member of any kind of guild by the way?" 
Yukiro was about to say no when he remembered that he had joined a guild at one point. "Yeah, I'm joined... ah... The Aincrad Trading Post. It a guild for people who are selling things. I pretty much just joined to promote my shop though. Not that it worked," he finished with a self depreciating laugh. 
He picked a green and yellow flower and added it his inventory. "I just got a green one," he announced. Yukiro glanced briefly at the cat girl, wondering what she was thinking. 
Oh well. It wasn't really all that important.

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129303 LD: 7

3/5 materials found

Ryan continued to look around for more flowers as Yukiro went over he was in a trading guild to help out his shop, although it didn't really work. "So not any guild for combat though? I see, I've been thinking of joining one just to try and level up more safely, but I think I'm too weak for anyone to actually have a use for me. Although I don't mind! Working on your own has it's benefits!" Ryan said still cheerfully as he crouched down near a small patch of yellow and green flowers. He plucked a green one too almost right after Yukiro did, but it shattered once he held it up so it didn't really matter. "Aww darn, we only need 2 more for each of us anyway, so it's fine!" Ryan said, smiling at Yukiro for a moment before going back to searching for a good one.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129318 | LD: 6

"So not any guild for combat though? I see, I've been thinking of joining one just to try and level up more safely, but I think I'm too weak for anyone to actually have a use for me. Although I don't mind! Working on your own has it's benefits!" 
Yukiro nodded. He didn't actually do solo training enough. He needed to make it more of a habit. 
Riley crouched down beside a small patch of yellow and green flowers. She plucked a green one but it shattered soon afterwards. 
"Aww darn, we only need 2 more for each of us anyway, so it's fine!" Riley said cheerfully. She smiled at Yukiro for a moment before going back to searching. 
Yukiro also turned back to the flower patch. But, like Riley, when he picked a deep blue flower, it shattered. 
"Yeah, we'll get there eventually," Yukiro sighed, "As far as a guild goes, I do recommend joining one. It's better to be safe, after all. I'd rather not see anybody die." 

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129326 LD: 10

3/5 Materials Found

Ryan just continued his search, plucking a bright yellow flower out of the ground this time. It shattered again and Ryan let out a deep sigh, getting a bit more annoyed, only slightly though. He stood up and looked around, walking over to a different patch so maybe he could find one that actually stayed in his inventory. That patch just seemed to be unlucky. So now the cat kneeled down in a patch of yellow and orange flowers, trying to decide which one to pick. At Yukiro saying to join one to be safe, Ryan thought on if he actually knew any guild leaders. "I'll just have to make my own guild probably, I don't know anyone else at the moment running a guild. I'd rather join a guild with people I know." Ryan said, finding that to be a safer choice when it came to what guild to go with.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129339 | LD: 9

Riley picked yet another flwer that shattered in her hand. Riley let out a deep sigh, apparently a little annoyed by the difficult gathering. Yukiro could relate to that feeling. Yukiro watched as she stood up and walked over to a different patch of flowers. Kneeling down in a patch of yellow and orange flowers she continued her search.
"I'll just have to make my own guild probably, I don't know anyone else at the moment running a guild. I'd rather join a guild with people I know." 
Yukiro nodded. "I've never run a guild before, so I can't say whether I think it's a good idea. But the logic is sound, so I'd say go for it. Maybe we'll end up in the same guild." 
Picking another flower which shattered, Yukiro sighed. 
"I really don't like gathering." 

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129358 LD: 9

3/5 Materials Found

Ryan's search in this new patch of flowers was already starting off a bit fruitless as the first yellow flower that he plucked just shattered again, just causing a little more annoyance. They were almost done, but now they weren't able to get any more good ones it seemed. Once Yukiro finished talking, Ryan gave a thumbs up at the idea of being in the same guild as each other. "That'd be fun! I'd like to spend more time, just the two of us. You don't seem to have a lot going on in this world, so maybe you need someone like me to sprinkle in a little pizazz once in a while wouldn't you agree?" Ryan giggled, giving another wink to them as he moved a little closer. The patch of yellow and orange flowers seemed perfect for getting more colors, but it was just being more difficult it appeared. "Yeah, I hate gathering too. Tedious and sometimes reaaaaally not in your favor." 

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129598 | LD: 1
3/5 T1 Materials found

"That'd be fun! I'd like to spend more time, just the two of us. You don't seem to have a lot going on in this world, so maybe you need someone like me to sprinkle in a little pizazz once in a while wouldn't you agree?" Riley giggled.
Yukiro nodded, though he turned his attention directly at the ground when she winked at him. 
She moved a little closer. "Yeah, I hate gathering too. Tedious and sometimes reaaaaally not in your favor." 
Yukiro nodded sadly. "It's worse that it's the safest way to get materials. And those things are in short supply lately. So trust me, get as many as you can while you can." 
As he spoke Yukiro plucked a flower that shattered in his hand, making him grumble a bit. The patch of blossoms and sprouts was not favoring him today. Which was unfortunate, seeing as he only needed a couple more to be done. 
"I'll let you know if I ever make a guild or something. More time would be.. would be good." 

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129617 LD: 9

3/5 Materials Found

Ryan sighed as he got up and tried to find a different patch to look in. They were so close now, and they had just been finding one bad flower after another. In a big patch of yellow flowers, nothing seemed to be good once again as the first flower that the cat player picked up just shattered immediately. "Ugh, and materials are low too? That's a double bummer there. I would say to just fight some mobs, but that's luck based too isn't it? We just have to keep trying to find flowers." Ryan said, walking around to try and find another patch. There was always just hoping they'll get lucky, but that was it. "Mhmm! You really do seem like a nice guy, so I wouldn't mind being in a guild with nya!" Ryan gave him a wink and another paw motion before going back to searching.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129618 | LD: 20
4/5 T1 Materials found

"Ugh, and materials are low too? That's a double bummer there. I would say to just fight some mobs, but that's luck based too isn't it? We just have to keep trying to find flowers." Riley said as she started walking around, probably trying to find another patch. 
"Mhmm! You really do seem like a nice guy, so I wouldn't mind being in a guild with nya!" Riley gave Yukiro a wink and another paw motion. 
Okay, now he was pretty sure she was teasing him. That didn't stop him from turning red when she winked. 

Curse my lack of social ability! 
The problem was probably more than social inability. 
As Yukiro searched through a flower patch to distract himself, he managed to pull out one that stayed intact. 
"I found another one," Yukiro called out, "It's purple." 
He held it up for the cat girl to see before adding it to his inventory. "What's left? I forgot what colors we've already gotten." 
While he spoke Yukiro avoided eye contact so he couldn't be embarrassed again.

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 129665 LD: 17

4/5 Materials found

Ryan now saw how Yukiro's face turned red once he winked at him, giggling for a moment before getting closer to him. He sat down close to him in the same patch, a small smirk on his face as he watched Yukiro show him the purple flower but not actually show his face. "Oh Yukiro, what's got you blushing? Cat got your tongue?" Ryan made a small laugh at his pun before thinking of what colors they needed. Before he finished thinking though, he plucked a yellow one from the ground and it finally didn't shatter, much to his surprise. "I just got yellow, so I think we need orange and black now. This patch seems to be a good one, so let's keep checking nya!" Ryan said, still staying fairly close as he searched, now just further teasing Yukiro to see how much further he would go. It was a bit funny seeing him get a little flustered.

@Yukiro

Edited by OmegaNeko
Spoiler

ID# 129830 | LD: 16
5/5 T1 Materials

"Oh Yukiro, what's got you blushing? Cat got your tongue?" Riley made a small laugh while Yukiro turned an even deeper shade of red. She plucked a yellow flower from the ground. "I just got yellow, so I think we need orange and black now. This patch seems to be a good one, so let's keep checking nya!" Riley said, still close as she searched alongside Yukiro. 
"Y-yeah, let's keep doing that," he nearly stuttered out. 
Yukiro did his best focus exclusively on the flowers in front of him and not on the cat girl beside him. And his focus paid off, as he soon found a pinkish flower that didn't shatter. He held it out for Riley to see and added it to his inventory. 
"I have all of mine,"
 he told her, flopping backward to lay in the grass. He didn't have any gathering to focus on, so he began to focus on the clouds. 
And yes, he intentionally avoided the question regarding his blushing. 

@OmegaNeko

Edited by Yukiro