[F1-PP] Prologue - Welcome to the New World

Killjoys... Kazuma thought bitterly as everyone turned down the idea of sparring. He was also keen on figuring out if his actual skills would be of use here or if he would just have to use the system's abilities. Although... they DO have a valid point, I guess...

"Oh well... some other time, I suppose..." Kazuma sighed, turning around and walking towards the others that were getting ready to leave as he heard Zuekin apologize to everyone, which Kazuma replied with a wave. As he walked away, he heard his name called.

"So Kazuma, you said your after the unarmed skill as well right? If you don't mind me asking do you have any experience in Martial Arts?" Smirking, he turned around and crossed his arms.

"Just ask any of these guys. I've got a bit of a reputation back at our school for fighting. A good one, mind you. I  don't aimlessly look for fights, but they always look for one..." He explained, as he took up his stance. Raising both of his hands up in front of his head, elbows pointing out. He then leaned forward slightly, placing his right foot forward and his left back slightly, bending a little at the knee just to where they wouldn't lock but still keep his balance with minimum effort.

"I've studied Muay Thai since I was a kid. I also incorporate Capoeira into my moves. It looks impractical when I fight, but it really does work and throws people off. One day, when we are all a bit stronger, I'll take you up on that sparring session." He said, grinning with excitement at finding a decent rival.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here we go again... Zyran sighed, rolling his eyes as Kazuma started to show off a bit. While he and Kazuma were good friends, he always wore on Zyran's nerves a bit, especially when it came to someone talking about fighting. He never missed a chance to show off his knowledge and skills on the subject. Granted, I guess we all do when we talk about things we are passionate about, but we hardly have the time for this... He thought, walking up to Kazuma, who had taken up his fighting stance, and grabbed him by the back of the collar of his body suit and picked him up.

"Okay, Billy Badass... Save it for the mobs... Ourian looks like he's ready to leave us all behind..."Zyran remarked, pulling Kazuma toward the rest of the group. "I get you like fighting and it's hard to find people with similar interests, but we really need to get going..."

OoC: Sorry, I've all been away for the last few days on a trip and we didn't bring our laptops. I'm sure everything will be back to normal starting tomorrow.

Edited by Zyran Maclaire

"So Kazuma, you said your after the unarmed skill as well right? If you don't mind me asking do you have any experience in Martial Arts?"

Issa cringed slightly as she heard those words. Kazuma was always one to show off, especially when it came to fighting... Rolling her eyes, she sighed as he suddenly took a stance and prepared to demonstrate some moves. Be fore he could, however, she watched as her brother walked by and picked him up by the scruff of his armor and carried him away. Watching this, she tried to resist the urge to laugh, but failed miserably. Zyran looked like he was taking a puppy to its kennel for misbehaving. 

Shaking off the laughter, she followed them while yelling over her shoulder to the others as everyone started getting eager to depart. 

"Well, let's go! Fun and adventure awaits! I don't know about you guys, but I want to see what all we can do here!" She exclaimed, winking to them.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I meant for it to be fun but I keep forgetting that this isn't just a game anymore. I didn't mean to scare or worry any of you, I just like fighting. Its all I've ever really known..." Ourian could feel the remorse in Zuekin's voice as he said those words. Stopping, he turned to Zuekin once more and smiled.

"No need to apologize. If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I'm more or less the opposite right now... I may be taking things a little too seriously, I admit..." Ourian sighed, trying to keep a smile. He didn't want to worry anyone. "But I just want to make sure we all get strong enough to survive before we have a good bit of fun... I'd be more than happy to take you on later down the road though."

Turning back around, he continued his walk towards the gates, this time he wasn't stopping. they've wasted enough time and he was eager to get started. Not long after, however, he heard Kazuma strike up conversation, frustrating Ourian at this point. He didn't even get a chance to look over his shoulder before he noticed that Zyran had already handled it and was practically carrying Kazuma away. Chuckling to himself, he pressed onward. 

Now it... begins...

OoC: Sorry, I momentarily forgot the turn order... Thanks, Zyran, for reminding me. 

OoC 2: As of this moment on, we shall be implementing an AFK rule. For the sake of thread progression and completion, each player will now have a 24 hour time of courtesy to post once it is their turn to do so. If they fail to post within that time, the next person in line to post may go ahead and post. 

Edited by Ourian Ivaldi

Zuekin didnt have to wait long for his answer as kazuma quickly took up a stance that he recognized as Muay Thai with something alse mixed in that he couldn't put his finger on until kazuma told him it was Capoeira and it looked like he was about to give a diminstration but zyran dragged him away before he could "oh I bet that is a pretty good combination I haven't tried that yet might have to get you to show me next time we get the chance." He laughed. As they walked on zuekin looked over at the group seeing them all in there armor he remembered that he still hadn't equipped his yet "oh yah let me get my armor on" he thought out loud quickly scrolling through his menu and doning his armor "ah thats better now I'm ready to take on some mobs" he said as his golden lion armor materialized onto his body.

((OOC-theres a visual reference so u know what it looks like))

Spoiler

download.jpeg.fa34d1fb87aafa1d775c61961b4a85c9.jpeg

@Kazuma Mikhos

"HEY WHAT THE- LEMME GO!!!!" Kazuma shouted as Zyran picked him up and carried him off. This was especially infuriating to him since this always happens. "Get your hands off me, ya giant! Let me go and square up!" Squirming and kicking, he tried everything to get Zyran to let him go, but to no avail as he was carried away. After a few seconds of this pointless struggling, he relaxed, pouting and crossing his arms. 

This sucks... I just wanted to show him what I can do is all... What's the harm in that? 

Suddenly, he snapped out of it and realized that he was wasting everyone's time. Ourian was ready to leave and he was just trying to show off. Coming to this realization made him feel a bit guilty.

"Okay I get it... You can let me go now..." Kazuma sighed, as he tapped Zyran's hand that was holding him up. 

I'll have to work double time to make sure that I don't waste any more of their time...

As Kazuma kicked and struggled against his grip, Zyran kept his hold on him tight and firm and carried him off. Although he was able to keep him from escaping, Zyran admitted that it was quite the challenge.

"HEY WHAT THE- LEMME GO!!!! Get your hands off me, ya giant! Let me go and square up!" Kazuma screamed at him, which Zyran just sighed and kept moving.

"We don't have the time to be showing off... Ourian is getting impatient, I'm sure... Save all that energy for the monsters..." Zyran scolded as he slowly felt Kazuma stop resisting. As he approached Ourian, he felt Kazuma relax and then a tap on his arm, which was the usual signal that he gave up. 

"Okay I get it... You can let me go now..." Chuckling, he let Kazuma go and continued to follow Ourian, who was a little ahead of them now. 

As he passed the gates to the city, Ourian couldn't help but take a second to admire the scenery. Fields of grass swaying in the breeze causing a ripple effect that made it look like a large ocean of grass... The bright blue skies were much easier to see now that there were no buildings obscuring his view... He watched the clouds float by lazily in the sky as he waited for everyone else to catch up to him and Issa, who have elected to go ahead without waiting. 

I hate to admit it... but this is pretty damn cool... It all seems so real... Well done, Mr. Creator... Ourian thought as he smiled to himself. He couldn't help but imagine how much time and energy had been put into making Swordart Online...

This just feels so... wrong though... If someone had talent like this... why would they throw it all away by trapping everyone here?! Surely their career is over now because of this...

After the whole incident with Zyran carring kazuma was over zuekin decided he better not bring up sparing again just to be safe he didn't want to start another scene and moved to catch up with Ourian and Issanalyn who were already at the gate waiting. When he arrived he stopped and admired the view "now thats a sight to behold don't you agree" directing the statement at no one in particular. While they waited for the others to catch up zuekin decided it might be a good time to ask something that he had picked up on quite a few times since meeting this group "by the way Ourian I couldnt help but notice how close all of you are did you guys know each other in the real world" he asked bluntly only to remember his manners after the fact "oops sorry thats probably a little too personal to make up for it you can ask of me anything you'd like to know and I'll answer to the best of my abilities" he hoped he hadn't come off as rude he had already had a bad start with these guys and didnt want to push to far maybe his compromise would be acceptable.

@Kazuma Mikhos

Following Zyran, it didn't take them long to catch up to Ourian, who seemed to be staring off into the distance. Curiosity getting the better of him, he looked to the horizon past the gates as well. At first, nothing really caught his interest and he couldn't understand what they were supposed to be looking at. Just as he was about to voice his opinion, Zueking walked up to them and spoke up.

"Now that's a sight to behold, don't you agree?"

Taking a second glance, he wondered what he meant. After about a minute of staring, he finally caught on to what was holding their attention.

The grass, water, sky and clouds... even the monsters and animals... they all looked so real and alive. He even felt the breeze run past his face and through his hair. He could smell the flowers and grass... 

"Yeah... Yeah you're right..." Kazuma sighed in awe, captivated by the splendor before him. 

@Zyran Maclaire

Edited by Kazuma Mikhos

As he followed Kazuma and the rest of the group, he watched as everyone started gazing out at the open fields. One by one, they all mentioned something about how beautiful it was. He didn't have to think about what they meant at all... Everything looked so real and believable... It was enough to make you forget that you were in a game. It wasn't all just pixels... you could smell the grass and flowers and feel the breeze against your skin.

Shaking himself back to reality, Zyran gets ahead of everyone and dons his shield and sword. 

"Well, since I'm the designated tank, I guess I'll take the front." He offered. "Makes no sense for the tank of the group to be in the back, huh?"

Without a second thought, he looks over to his sister and smirks. "You're with me too. Little shrimp like you will make a great distraction for the boars." He teased.