[ET-F01] {PP Lonzo and Yukiro} Zombies everywhere Save the NPCS!

Spoiler

SP 16
LvL 5
HP 140
Energy 14
DMG 4
Mit 26
Acc 0
Eva 0
Luck 0

Skills Slots 3
2 handed Axes rank 2
Heavy Armor rank 1
blank

Weapon 
Two-Handed rare Axe
      - 2 bleed Effect: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) deal (12 * Tier) unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. Bleed damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.

Armor 
Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)
Sword Arts

SWORD ARTS!

Rank 1

• [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
  • [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Rank 2

• [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy +2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
  • [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

ITEMS
    Battle Ready Slots
    10 Spider Cider 500 (total)
    1 Popcorn 150

An eerie fog covered the town of beginnings. He heard crows cawing in the dead of night and a chill was in the air. He noticed an odd like ribbon around the town. That was strange. He just bought some supplies from Jack but he hadn't noticed all of this. He opened up his inventory and saw that all his items accept the ones he had just purchased were locked. 

"Fanfreakintastic," he muttered annoyed. He gave a glare at the NPC who seemed to just smile happily and carry about his business. 

Lonzo took in a deep breath and opened up his mail.

<<Yukiro>>
Hey, Yuki, if you're stuck in the town of beginnings I need to meet up with you asap. I'm stuck doing some quest and I'm not sure I like my odds at the moment. Help me out.

Best Wishes 
Lonzo
                     <<End>>

He closed his menu and sent a party request to him it was up to him if he joined or not. How bad could killing the dead be? They were already dead after all, but could be the players that had died already? Lonzo winced and shook his head not wanting to think of that. No, clearly they just woke up or rerolled a character. That's what happened. Right? He'd like to pretend it was at the very least.  
He looked at the town. It had also changed. There were more orange orbs floating around, and pumpkins were everywhere. It was nice to look at but he wondered if the NPCs were all right.

"NO, STAY OUT! LEAVE MY RESTAURANT ALONE!"

Lonzo knew that voice it was, of course, the NPC Maggie that taught him how to be a cook. He ran over there to go help. "Hang on Maggie your pupil is on his way and if I'm lucky I've got some backup!" he ran over.

Edited by Lonzo
Spoiler

Event Yukiro

LEVEL 12
240 HP | 24 EN | 10 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 THORNS | 1 REG | 1 REC

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Witcher's Vambraces" - Heavy Armor (T1 - Rare) - Thorns x2

Equipped Vanity Items:

• "Amber Clover Pendant" - Vanity - LD x2
  • "Jack's Purgatory" - Vanity - Cursed//Burn//Blight//Freeze
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.
Spoiler

<<Yukiro>>
Hey, Yuki, if you're stuck in the town of beginnings I need to meet up with you asap. I'm stuck doing some quest and I'm not sure I like my odds at the moment. Help me out.

Best Wishes 
Lonzo
                     <<End>>

Yukiro blinked at the message. 
Okay... But what do you need help with?
After quickly checking the location Lonzo was summoning him from Yukiro was filled with dread. The event. It's still going? Gah, I'd hoped to avoid that place if at all possible..! 
No helping it. Lonzo was in trouble, so his only choice was to come running. Literally. Yukiro took off like a bullet, streaking through the fifth floor like he was on fire. Which was entirely possible given the desert biome. 
Upon making it to town Yukiro dashed straight to the town portal and traveled down to the first floor. Once again he took off running towards the circus tent where the event was taking place. He ripped through the entrance and looked around for Lonzo. He saw him running off somewhere, and so he gave chase, catching up to Lonzo in seconds. 
"Hey, didn't think I'd ever find you here," he said, approaching from behind Lonzo.

@Lonzo

Edited by Yukiro

He jumped freaked out. He spun around on his heal and saw the red on his face. Lonzo let out a blood curtailing scream. "Oh man, estas muerto, and I called you already and you're dead, and you came to me cause I rang a dinner bell and now there are two zombies. I brought Maggie another one and they're going to eat all her pies. I won't let you eat her pie you son of a-" He heard Maggie scream as she held onto her door trying not to let the zombie in. "I'm coming Maggie hang on!" he shouted with a booming voice. Even though he was freaking out he rushed the zombie in front of the door. "NO PIE FOR YOU! ULTIMATE BREAKER!" He shouted as he picked his sword art skill and hit the zombie in the chin sending him up in the air and Lonzo let his axe carry him upwards. He dislodged his axe from the zombie's jaw and swung downwards on its head. "Got...it....it's still standing....Are you kidding me right now?!"

129066  8 10 16 2
HP 140
Energy 11/14 
DMG 4
Mit 26
Ultimate Breaker 4 * 3 = 12 dmg - 10mt = 2dmg 

Zombie
HP: 48/50
MIT: 10
DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

Edited by Lonzo
Spoiler

Zombie                                                  (Hate: Lonzo 1 // Yukiro 1)
HP: 18/50 (10*4=40-10= 30 DMG)
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.
ID# 129080 | BD: 8 MD: 5 (Zombie miss) LD: 10 (REC activates)
Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 23/24 (-4+3)

"NO PIE FOR YOU! ULTIMATE BREAKER!!" Lonzo shouted, bringing his ax down in a powerful blow directly into the zombie's jaw.
Naturally the bugger was perfectly fine afterwards. 
"Got...it....it's still standing....Are you kidding me right now?!" 
Yukiro drew his new sword, it's silver blade gleaming. "That thing's no joke. They take quite a beating before going down," he said as he stepped in front of Lonzo.
Yukiro raised his sword until it began to glow a brilliant golden-white. Yukiro spun, making four quick slashes across the zombie's body. It's health bar dropped by a massive amount. Yukiro sighed. Good to know he could take these things out easier now. If only he'd known that earlier, he might have gotten the real prize... 
But no matter. 
Turning back to Lonzo, Yukiro smiled. "Hey. Need some backup?"

@Lonzo

Edited by Yukiro

"Yuki! You're not a zombie!" he explained happily. He stared at his vicious attack to the enemy and was a bit more than a little surprised when he witnessed it. When did he get so strong? Was he really falling that far behind him? "Wait, hang on, you've been fighting these things already?" he stared as the zombie got back up he could hear Maggie crying from inside. "Tch, you better not have harmed her, it's bad enough you made her cry." he glared. "Thanks, I appreciate the backup, I figured they'd be a pain to deal with but this is more than I think I could have handled on my own," he explained.  "I can't believe it didn't go down with your attack. Well, I'll try again with my own." he could tell he barely did any damage even with his sword art skills and yet Yukiro got it down pretty far. He readied himself and bolted forwards. "Have another for making Maggie cry!" he was a little overprotective of the NPC.

Lonzo brought back his axe to use ultimate breaker once more. As he swung it around he felt it miss but he was sent back into the air. Lonzo looked down and pointed his axe down onto the zombie but it slowly moved out of his way. Lonzo growled and looked in the window as the cooks barricade the door to the restaurant. "Hey get the windows too!" Lonzo yelled at them. 

Sure enough Maggie, some actually players and various other npc cooks moved tables to the windows. "There you go." he sighed relieved they'd be safe for now.

129096 .

5 4 10 1

Hate: Yukiro 1 Lonzo 1

HP 140
Energy 8/14 
DMG 4
Mit 26
missed

Zombie
HP: 18/50
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.

Edited by Lonzo
Spoiler

Zombie                                                  (Hate: Lonzo 1 // Yukiro 1)
HP: 0/50 (10+2=12*3=36-10=26 DMG)
SPECIAL: If the Zombie would be killed by a weapon or defensive ability, and the LD is equal to or higher than 15, the Zombie is instead reduced to 1HP. This ability is ignored if the attack that reduced it 0 was a critical hit or the weapon/armor used has the holy or holy blessing enhancement.
ID# 129113 | BD: 10 MD: 2 LD 1(Special doesn't activate)
Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 21/24 (-3+1)

"Yuki! You're not a zombie! Wait, hang on, you've been fighting these things already?"
"Yeah, I came here for the event. There were some items I wanted," Yukiro explained quickly, "But I was too weak to fight them before, so I couldn't manage to get what I wanted."
The pair refocused on the zombie. "Tch, you better not have harmed her, it's bad enough you made her cry." Lonzo spat at the zombie. "Thanks, I appreciate the backup, I figured they'd be a pain to deal with but this is more than I think I could have handled on my own. I can't believe it didn't go down with your attack. Well, I'll try again with my own. Have another for making Maggie cry!" 
Yukiro waited while Lonzo tried to strike again with his sword art, but missed by an inch. Shortly afterward he was distracted by the NPCs. Yukiro wasn't ignoring them, but his focus stayed on the opponent in front of him. 
Activating another sword art Yukiro slashed down the zombie, watching it tumble to the ground and shatter. Good, that was one down. 
"Lonzo! Find a group, we'll take that on instead!"

@Lonzo

Edited by Yukiro

He nodded and looked around. "Hey, we should save the apothecary next. He's pretty old and might need some backup." Lonzo ran forwards. As he did so he noticed on his HUD were some greyed out figures. It was for the quest, various achievements. "Yuki, I'll need to rely on you if I"m going to get awarded anything at this rate. I'm counting on you okay?" He asked and took off his armor. This meant he wouldn't be dealing with any damage to them, well maybe a little. "If I get low I'm drinking the cider I bought." the idea of it being called spider cider though creeped him out, would it taste like bugs? Did it move?  He hated bugs with a passion.
As he ran over to the Apothecary shop he spotted a few. "Should we wait? Should I attack first or do you got?" he asked Yuki.

HP 140
Energy 9/14 
DMG 4
Mit 26

Spoiler

Zombie |  HP: 50 MIT: 10 DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.

Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 21/24 ()
Zombie 1: HP 50/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 0]
Zombie 2: HP 50/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 0]
Zombie 3: HP 50/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 0]

Zombie 4: HP 50/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 0]

"Hey, we should save the apothecary next. He's pretty old and might need some backup," Lonzo called as he ran in a certain direction.
Yukiro nodded. "Sounds good." 
... Who's Apothecary?

"Yuki, I'll need to rely on you if I"m going to get awarded anything at this rate. I'm counting on you okay?" Lonzo confirmed, unequipping his armor. Ah, he was doing what Yukiro had done. 
"If I get low I'm drinking the cider I bought."

Eventually they encountered a small pack of zombies. "Should we wait? Should I attack first or do you got?" 
Yukiro though a moment. 
"If you're going for achievements then you should charge in there first. I'll deal damage once you've taken some."
He quickly checked the number on Lonzo's health. "You'll be fine so long as you make sure to drink those ciders. Trust me, I did this once before." 
Yukiro scanned the area immediately around the two men. Nothing looked like it would jump out at them. Good, they could do this in relative peace. As peaceful as slaying zombies could get, of course. 

@Lonzo

"Okay, Yuki. Just let them hit me I guess? This is all sorts of suicide. But I guess that's what it's really like in this game." he sighed and was already changed. "I'm ready for it. He brought his axe up to do the sword art lumberjack. He hadn't done this move before and ran towards the enemies and with a few quick swings, he was trying to hit all three of them at once missing a fourth because he didn't have the energy to deal with it. "Yuki, There's four in front of this NPC shop. They keep harassing them, let us not let anything happen to them okay?" he called out to him worried for the safety of the NPCs. "If they die it might affect all the players that haven't tried to venture outside." He saw a few low-level players run past him. "Just get to the tent you'll be safer there," Lonzo called out to them.
"Jeez I barely do anything to these things but at least they've noticed me now." He huffed a bit feeling his energy totally leave him now that he had gone all out. "That was literally the best I could do. no fair."

HP 140
Energy 0/14 
DMG 4
Mit 26
Hate 2

129228 .

6  4  5   4

4 * 3 = 12 dmg - 10 mit = 2
Zombie

3 1 20 9

Zombie
HP: 50/50

129230 7 8 18

4 * 3 = 12 dmg - 10 mit = 2

Zombie

129231 3 2 14 3

Zombie
HP: 50/50

Edited by Lonzo
Spoiler

ID# 129270 | BD: 9 MD: 3 (Attacking Zombie 4)
ID# 129273 | MD: 3
ID# 129275 | MD: 3
ID# 129276 | MD: 8
Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 21/24 (-1+1)
Lonzo: HP 120/140 (-20) | EN 0/14
Zombie 1: HP 48/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 1]
Zombie 2: HP 50/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 0]
Zombie 3: HP 48/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 1]

Zombie 4: HP 49/50 (-1) [Hate: Yukiro 2 // Lonzo 0]

"Yuki, There's four in front of this NPC shop. They keep harassing them, let us not let anything happen to them okay?" Lonzo told Yukiro. 
Yukiro nodded.

"If they die it might affect all the players that haven't tried to venture outside." A few low-level players ran past them. "Just get to the tent you'll be safer there," Lonzo called out to them. 
"Actually, that's where all of these guys are spawning. The zombies are coming from the tent. But there are a lot of high-level players there, so they should be fine."

Lonzo used his ax to attack almost the entire group of zombies at once. 
"Jeez I barely do anything to these things but at least they've noticed me now," he huffed, "That was literally the best I could do. no fair." 
Yukiro glanced around at the zombies, a plan forming in his mind. 
"Lonzo," he started, "You're gonna have to trust me on this part." 
"Start getting hit and hitting them hard. I'll keep this one occupied and jump in when you're getting low on health. But start taking damage while we fight so you can get the achievements you need." 

@Lonzo

Edited by Yukiro

Spoiler

ID# 129270 | BD: 9 MD: 3
ID# 129273 | MD: 3
ID# 129275 | MD: 3
ID# 129276 | MD: 8 (Attacking Zombie 4)
Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 21/24 (-1+1)
Lonzo: HP 120/140 (-20) | EN 0/14
Zombie 2: HP 49/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 2] 4+ 6 (bleed deals 12 unmitagated damage on it's turn for 2 turns)
Zombie 3: HP 48/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 1]

Zombie 4: HP 49/50 (-1) [Hate: Yukiro 2 // Lonzo 0]

He saw the other zombies try to stampede him it was only natural for him to move out the way. It was as if he saw an oncoming mob, or an incoming bus or train. He wasn't about to just stand in one place and take it. Yet one ran up to him and grabbed onto his arm biting. He thought for a moment that his thorns would activate and then felt pain run through him. 
"AY I'm not food, get off." he pulled his arm away and flexed glaring at the one that did actually bite him. He didn't see any wounds on his arm and sighed knowing he wouldn't turn now. Then he realized he didn't have his armor on. 
"oh yeah, I'm pretty vulnerable right now huh? Fantastic." he huffed annoyed and tried to catch his breath. He looked over at the second zombie and felt his strength return to him. "Okay, let us try this on you then." 

He used the last of his energy and cut into the second zombie. He heard it cry out from the small line cut he caused on its chest as a fountain of ooze came out of it. It unnerved Lonzo for a moment and then it turned to blue particles and floated up into the air. It was almost beautiful to look and hypnotized him in place. Lonzo looked up to the sky for a moment and then his head came back down as he saw the open wound still remain on the zombie.

"Guess it's a bleeder

10 3 16

Edited by Lonzo
Spoiler

Zombie |  HP: 50 MIT: 10 DMG: 15 on a hit, 20 on a 9 or 10.
ID# 129591 | MD: 10
ID# 129592 | MD: 3
ID# 129593 | MD: 2
ID# 129594 | BD: 5 MD: 3
Yukiro: HP 240/240 | EN 18/24 (-3)
Lonzo: HP 100/140 (-20)
Zombie 2: HP 37/50 (-12) [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 2] (bleed turn 1)
Zombie 3: HP 48/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 1]

Zombie 4: HP 49/50 [Hate: Yukiro 2 // Lonzo 0]

"AY I'm not food, get off," Lonzo said as he pulled his arm away from a zombie, "Oh yeah, I'm pretty vulnerable right now huh? Fantastic." He looked over at the second zombie. "Okay, let us try this on you then." 
Yukiro nodded at Lonzo as he attacked and turned his attention to the zombie he was facing. 
"... I suppose I can afford to let you just," he paused as he kicked the zombie away, "Leave me be for a little bit." 
He turned to watch what Lonzo was doing. 
He had cleaved his ax into the second zombie. The zombie gurgled and stumbled back a ways, an icon appearing next to it's health bar. Ah, it seemed that bleed had activated. That was a helpful ability. 

"Guess it's a bleeder." 
"That it is. Watch out though, there's another one on your right," Yukiro pointed out, unsure of how Lonzo would fair as he kept attacking the zombies. 
Oh, that's right. He needed to return his attention to the zombie he was fighting. 

@Lonzo

Edited by Yukiro

Spoiler

ID# 129591 | MD: 10
ID# 129592 | MD: 3
ID# 129593 | MD: 2
ID# 129594 | BD: 5 MD: 3
Lonzo: HP 100/140 (-20)
Zombie 2: HP 25/50 (-12) [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 2] (bleed turn 2)

rolling

Spoiler

Spoiler

129834 9 7 9 2

Lonzo uses basic attack on zombie 1 = 4 + 1crit dmg  = 5dmg (12dmg on it's turn for bleed) 

Lonzo: HP 80/140 
Zombie 1: HP 43/50 [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 1] (Bleeding)
Zombie 2: HP 25/50 (-12) [Hate: Yukiro 0 // Lonzo 2] (bleed turn 2)

129834 9 7 9 2

He heard Yuki warn him and flinched when there was a zombie pressed against him and chewing on his neck. "OI! CONSENT YOU WEIRDO!"he aimed at the first one again and stuck it hard and heavy with his axe. This time causing it to bleed as well. "Well that was lucky. That's what you get for biting me." he smiled happily and rubbed his neck. He was expecting to feel a giant hole where he was bitten but he was fine. He relaxed a bit more after rubbing his neck. "If this were a zombie game I'd want you to kill me very quickly Yuki." the idea of turning on a friend made his stomach turn. "these things don't just pop back up from the ground do they?" he asked. "I mean if we kill them they just blow up into blue shards of light like normal, right?" he asked as he looked over at Yuki with a worried expression. "You know what after this I might just make a pie or do something to unwind. what a hassle this has become."

Edited by Lonzo