>> Level: 39 - HP: 780 - EN: 78
  >> DMG: 15 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - MIT: 36
  Equipped:
  Kingsglaive
    [T2 THSS] - Enhancements: DMG III
  Crownsguard [T2 LA     ] - Enhancements: MIT II
  N/A                  [N/A        ] - Enhancements: N/A
  Familiar: N/A - Enhancement: N/A

Yawning, he stepped out on the sixth floor looking around. It had been a while since he last seen this place, he mainly spent his time on this floor when it first was unlocked and he basically went out and grinded the mobs to see how they attacked and what their patterns were like. But now, it was a different case, he wanted to go out and actually attempt one of the missions. He opened his map on his HUD then looked over in the direction where the boss was located, he let out a sigh and said to himself "Byakko huh? I'm pretty sure I can handle it by myself but... I'd like to know a little bit about it before going deep into the battle head first..." then stood then with a finger on his chin looking at his map thinking of a battle strategy for a boss he knows literally nothing about. 

@Yukiro

"Byakko huh? I'm pretty sure I can handle it by myself but... I'd like to know a little bit about it before going deep into the battle head first...
Yukiro couldn't help but overhear the man talking about the very quest he had been looking into. Resting a hand on his sheathed sword's pommel Yukiro approached the clearly higher level player.
"Pardon me," he started, getting the man's attention, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I happened to overhear you mention Byakko."
Yukiro stood up to his full height and smiled, "Would you mind taking me along? I fear I haven't the abilities to take on such a boss myself," he gave a shallow bow as he continued, "I don't have anything I can offer you, but I still request your assistance, so pardon my selfishness." 
Glancing away, in the direction of the boss, Yukiro narrowed his eyes. There was nothing more he could say to ask this favor. 

@Gladiator

After thinking for a little bit, his head moved over to see another speak out to him approaching him. At first he didn't quite like the intrusion of his own conversation, but he couldn't necessarily blame him granted the state of everyone in this "game". He simply nodded his head to the Byakko comment and said to him "Yeah, just about to head out and demolish it. Just thinking of a strategy is all." Then after a moment he asked to come along but didn't have the skills, with a smirk he said "Ah, don't get me confused I am sure I can handle it I just didn't know much if at all anything about it. Plus, even if I wasn't sure of my abilities, I am confident I can get my way through it." But offering a hand forward he said out "But I am not going to say no to a war brother in need to grow stronger in this hell. Names Gladio it's a pleasure to meet you. I don't ask for much from you either, just be confident in the skills that you do have."

@Yukiro

"Ah, don't get me confused I am sure I can handle it I just didn't know much if at all anything about it. Plus, even if I wasn't sure of my abilities, I am confident I can get my way through it."
Hm. He has a strong resolve. I can respect that. 

The man offered his hand in greeting. "But I am not going to say no to a war brother in need to grow stronger in this hell. Names Gladio it's a pleasure to meet you. I don't ask for much from you either, just be confident in the skills that you do have.
Yukiro didn't hesitate to clasp his hand. "Yukiro. It a pleasure to meet you." Repositioning himself, Yukiro stood up straighter and held himself with more confidence. "I'll take your advice. Confidence is a good thing to have." 
I'm fairly confident that I lack the power I need to have. 
Yukiro opened his menu and sent a party invitation to Gladio. "I'm grateful to have you as an ally. It certainly makes this less dangerous for me. And, I hope, less dangerous for you." While he would never complain about having this kind of help Yukiro was far from excited to be the weak link. 

@Gladiator

Titus had smirked when he took his hand and positioned himself better with confidence, he pointed at him and said "Just keep that confidence Yukiro. It will do you much better in battle and in life." he then moved his hand back from his then looked down when he saw a party invitation. It had been a long time since he had last seen one of these, the last time he saw any of these was back when the game was first announced it was a death game however with a smirk he pressed the accept button revealing his level to Yukiro and seeing his. "Another guy with a lower level, but at least putting some effort into growing stronger. The kid's got potential." he thought to himself then crossed his arms leaning a bit forward "Well I am glad to be seen as a ally, its been a while since someone has last called me that." he chuckled out.

@Yukiro

The man pressed the accept button with a smirk. A small health bar appeared in the side of Yukiro's vision, just under his own. 
Gladiator   LV: 39 
Tch! 
Yukiro was both impressed with the older player's strength and appalled by his own lack thereof. Gladiator, huh? Based on that name and his build... Perhaps a soldier? 
Gladio crossed his arms and leaned forward a bit.
"Well I am glad to be seen as a ally, its been a while since someone has last called me that," he chuckled. 
Yukiro smiled down at the man,
"Hm. Well, I'm glad to be the one to break the mold." A more serious face dawned on Yukiro. "Now, as for strategy. I can't help too much, as my plans involve simply hitting hard and not getting hit. But I have heard that we should try to avoid being hit too directly. It may be obvious, but armor doesn't do much against heat." 
Yukiro glanced at the man's armor. It was clearly sturdy, but wouldn't offer much in the way of maneuverability. 

@Gladiator

Titus chuckled a bit then opened his inventory to pull out his giant Two Handed Straight Sword then placed it onto his back listening to the strategy he had been putting forward, then looking forward he said "Ah so basically modern day military strategies, just pick up your weapon and press forward as hard as you can. I think I can get behind that." he put his fist into his open palm and cracked his knuckle and moved his neck turning around to face the direction of the boss then looked back to Yukiro "So you comin' with? Or you bailing out now?" he then smirked then looked forward and begun to move forward. He crossed his arms as they moved forward as he looked at his open map showing him the directions toward the boss then exclaiming out to break the silence walking there he asked him "So Yukiro, what were you out in the real world before becoming a solider in this death game? Me myself I was a military man months after being on the ground military."

@Yukiro

Yukiro watched Gladio pull a severely over sized greatsword out of his inventory. It was against every pricipal that Yukiro had ever learned about using a sword to use something so ridiculously heavy. Yet this man was lifting it with ease. 
Hm. He'd have to considerably speed up his training if he wanted to keep up with monsters like this. 
"Ah so basically modern day military strategies, just pick up your weapon and press forward as hard as you can. I think I can get behind that."
Yeah, Gladiator was definitely a soldier outside of this game. 
Gladio cracked his knuckles and glanced between the boss' direction and Yukiro. "So you comin' with? Or you bailing out now?"
"I never turn my back on a challenge," Yukiro responded, walking to keep up with the gladiator. 
"So Yukiro, what were you out in the real world before becoming a solider in this death game? Me myself I was a military man months after being on the ground military." 
"I was a student. On my last year of high school when... well, this happened." 

@Gladiator