[F02-PP] Waking the Queen <<Long Live the Queen>>

<<Nora Lvl 8, 160 HP; 16 EN; DMG 4; ACC 3; MIT 2; Equipment: Houou [Bleed/Bleed/Paraysis]; Nightmare Armor [Thorn/Mit/Mit]; Feather Pearl Charm [Eva/Eva/Eva]; Battle Ready Items: Eagle Pin[Acc/Acc/Acc]; Starter Healing Potion x 5; Clover Pin [LD+2]>>

Shortly after the group dinner at the first floor, Nora sets out to explore the upper floors alone. She has set her goal of obtaining a familiar for herself, but the task appears to be harder than she has originally anticipated. She thought about the mystery player Abalasster that she had met that night at the group dinner, and thought maybe she could ask for some pointers from him. But sometime has passed and although she does have him on her friend list, she's not sure if he still remembers her. Well...you never know if you don't try....

Thinking of that Nora quickly shoot the other player a message, asking him if he wants to meet up at the local tavern on the second floor, before heading there herself. The place was kind of loud to be honest and she briefly question her choice of a meeting place, but she is unfamiliar with the layout of the second floor but she does know that almost every floor has a tavern. Once there, she asked the bartender for a glass of water, but her ears caught some very interesting tales. An information Broker was sitting not too far away from her and he was saying something about a hidden respawning Field Boss, the Wind Wasp Queen, found on the second floor, it drops a powerful Alchemical potion. As a new alchemist, she attention immediately turns to this boss, but it doesn't sound like something she could have take down herself. Her mind racing and she quickly sends a follow up message to Abalasster asking whether he would be interested in hunting down this monster with her.

@Abalasster

<The Wasp Queen> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Abalasster was amidst cleaning his shop when he received a message from Nora. He was still in the process of getting his shop back up and running. His inventory was incredibly limited, but that's just what happens when a start up occurs. He was sweeping the floors, trying to make sure that his shop stayed pristine. But, then the message notification popped up in front of him. It was from Nora, one of the two that came to him during a dark hour of his and someone that he held in a degree of respect. He opened the message and began to read it.

"Hm, 2nd floor huh?" he thought to himself, as he set the broom down against his counter. It had been quite a bit since he had left the first floor, but here was someone requesting him. He looked over to the counter, where Khepri was.

"You want to go to the 2nd floor" Abalasster asked his friend, to which Khepri leaped with excitement. "Well that settles it" Abalasster grabbed his rapier from its stand, and had Khepri leap up onto his shoulder. He moved towards the door and was about to open it, until he got another message. He opened his inbox and saw that it too was from Nora. He opened it up and read this one as well. 

"A monster on the 2nd floor?" he thought, as he reread over her message. "Sounds like it could be fun"

Abalasster made his way out the door and headed towards the portal. He stepped inside, selected the 2nd floor, and before he knew it, the sights of the Town of Beginnings was replaced with the sight of the medieval sight of Urbus. Abalasster stepped from the portal and into the historical city. NPC's rushed to and fro, all scurrying to get to different places. The sight made Abalasster smile. He forgot how much he loved this city and its look. It was a beautiful look into the past. But, Abalasster wasn't here to admire the scenery. He moved towards the local tavern, and as he approached the door, he could here just how loud the inside is 

"Quite a spot to choose, Nora" he thought, as he pushed the door open and walked inside. He scanned the crowd, until he his raven-haired compatriot, and made his way over to her.

"Hey Nora!" Abalasster remarked as he took a seat next to her. "How have you been? It has been a bit since that tavern fiasco." Abalasster anticipated her response, whilst ordering bread for Khepri and a water for himself. Once the food had come, a new question popped into his head,

"So, tell me about this monster?"...

@Nora 

Nora was taking a sip of her water when she thought she heard someone coming over to this side. She turns to look and saw the familiar sight of the white hair player and his little companion. She quickly breaks out a bright smile at the sight of the duo and waves her hand at the two. "Abalasster! Khepri! I'm so glad that you can make it! It is nice to see you both again, how are things going?" Nora greets them warmly before giving them a moment to settle themselves down before she continues to answer the question. "Well...I only heard it second handly, but it seems that when some players were farming the wind wasps in the field, they found a hidden field boss, the wind wasp queen or so it was called by the players who found it. Something something about extra exp and damage potion, sounds like a good deal for beginners to me. I'm sure if we play this right, we can defeat it no problem. But I'm not sure if we can just go out and find it in the field, or if it could only be found after defeating some regular wind wasps. My intel is very limited at the moment. What do you think, should we head to the field and just try our luck at finding it? If not, hunting some wasps is also an option. I got some new equipment that I can try out too, so this could be fun."

@Abalasster

Abalasster took a sip of his water as he listened attentively to Nora describe what he and her may be getting themselves into. 

"Wasp Queen eh?" he chipped in, setting his water down upon the table. He looked down to Khepri, who was devouring the bread, as always. One would think that Abalasster starved to poor beetle with the sheer amount of furiosity that the beetle ate with. It caused him to smirk. He looked back up to Nora.

"I won't lie" he began, as he picked up his glass of water once more, "I'm not the most fond of wasps" He took another sip, and pondered Nora's proposal. 

"But" he said, quickly after he swallowed another, "This could end up be profitable, and a good bit of fun. You can count me in, and Khepri as well, for whatever he's worth" He looked down to his beetle and saw that he had looked up from his meal and given Abalasster a stern look.

"I was just teasing" he said to the beetle. He quickly turned his gaze back to Nora, as to not let her request go unanswered. "I say lets see thin the ranks first. We start at the bottom first then work our way up to fighting this queen" Abalasster took one last sip of his water before setting back down on the table for good.

"I'm ready when you are..."

Nora nods. "Sounds like a plan. And don't worry about the wasps, no a lot of people like them. I also feel a bit uncomfortable around most of the insect species except for the butterflies. Well...time to get going then, nothing gets done by sitting around." Nora drinks her glass of water in one gulp and gets up from her chair. She send over a party invite to Abalasster before getting up from her seat. "But I have to warn you...with how the loot system works in this game, the lower rank filler monsters might actually be stronger than the queen...oh well..."

With the introduction out of the way, she heads out for the field. Stepping out of the tavern, she was greeted by strong ray of sunshine and a vast field of tall wheat grass. This was supposed to be the area where the other players went hunt for the wind wasp. Nora took a look at Abalasster, silently warning him to be on guard, before heading deeper into the field. 

Before soon, she thought she heard something moving inside the tall wheat, heading towards their way. Nora narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her sword, without giving her much time to react, something shoots out from within the grass, Nora raises her blade just in time to meet the creature, but the creature was a lot more agile then she would have thought. It flies around her sword at the very last second, Nora clicks her tongue and steps away from the creature.

Wind Wasp 1: 100 HP; DMG 30

Roll ID: 129855; BD 4 (missed)

Nora: 160 HP; 14/16 EN (for missing); DMG 4; ACC0; MIT 2; Equipment: Houou [Bleed/Bleed/Paraysis]; Nightmare Armor [Thorn/Mit/Mit]; Feather Pearl Charm [Eva/Eva/Eva]; 

@Abalasster

Edited by Nora

Abalasster followed his raven-haired compatriot out of the tavern and into the great outdoors. The bright rays of the sun shone down upon the two, covering them in its radiance.

"Excellent weather for a hunt" Abalasster remarked, as he followed Nora outside of the safety of the city walls. Abalasster scanned his surroundings. These fields were a great spot to set up an ambush; plenty of high grass which hindered sight lines. He made sure to stay close to Nora, as separation could spell the doom of both of them.

All of a sudden, Abalasster spotted some rustling in the tall wheat in front of the duo. Nora too, had spotted it and had drawn her weapon. Abalasster followed suit, unsheathing his rapier and standing behind his partner.

"Let's take this fiend out" Abalasster remarked, but before he could attempt to coordinate a plan of action, Nora moved to assault the creature. The two traded blows, but neither ended up leaving a mark on the other. Abalasster saw this as his moment to attack, now that the Wasp was off-center. He moved in with his rapier, landing four precise strikes to its abdomen. The beast recoiled, and Abalasster moved back in response, slicing stalks of wheat away so that he could keep good sights on the beast. He readied into a defensive stance, awaiting the beasts next move...

ID: 130545 BD: 8

Wind Wasp 80/100 HP Dmg:30

Abalasster: HP: 210 18/22 EN; DMG 5 (x4 with sword art) ACC +2, MIT +7

@Nora