[F01-PP] <<Nature's Treasures>> Making some friends

James heard a rustle behind him. I'll take care of whatever beast that is after I kill this one, he thought to himself. He knew it could be a deadly mistake to take his eyes off of the enemy in front of him. The boar charged towards him, going full speed. It was now fighting for its life in a mad frenzy, foaming at the mouth, its eyes wild with fear. James knew better than to get in front of a crazed beast like this, so he quickly dodged to the side right as the boar was about to skewer him with its tusks. 

Crap, I missed my chance. Well, now I have time to deal with that other enemyhe thought as he saw the boar run into a tree. It seemed its mind was only on one thing: charging in a straight line until it hit something. He smiled at the mobs stupidity, then suddenly dashed over and thrust his assault spear forward, only stopping it inches away from Ennakai's face. His expression changed from one with barred teeth and focused eyes to one of surprise. As soon as he realized that he had nearly stabbed her through the face, his demeanor changed back to the timid one he wore before. "Ennakai! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to keep fishing." He was a bit embarrassed that she had caught him like this. Going all out and showing his true nature. It wasn't something he showed many people. Then he realized that she was stuck upside down. He sighed and put his spear down, reaching up to pick her up off the branch. He picked her up with one arm under her legs, the other bracing against her back. "You silly thing," he said quietly as he set her down. "Are you okay?" He hoped she hadn't hurt herself. It seemed like she had fallen through a couple branches on the way down. 

Spoiler

basic attack vs. large boar 
Roll ID#: 129715
BD: 5 fail
MD: 4 - 1 = 3 fail

James: 60/60 HP | 5 + 1 - 2 = 4/6 EN | 3 DMG | 32 MIT | BLEED (2/2) | 2 LIGHT MOMENTUM | 1 EVA
DMG dealt: 12 BLEED

vs. 
Large Boar: 13 - 12 = 1/30 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by James_Hawke

As soon as the boar charged it seemed James had noticed me making sounds and turned with a quite aggressive look over to me pointing the weapon at my face. My eyes did open quite a bit but my fast reaction had my dagger in one hand holding it against the blade of his spear. "I can explain," I said to him as he picked me out of the tree  I wanted to hit him on the face now but that would not end well now knowing what he really was. Once on the ground, I held my dagger pointed at him a bit, the fang-like blade was looking sharp. ready to cut even the hardest of bones. "Yes I'm more than fine," I said to him pouting a bit as well. I walked around him and nodded. "One Pick up that weapon you idiot, your enemy is not dead, Two. THAT IS NOT HOW YOU HANDLE ME!!!" I said tapping him on the back of the head with the back of the dagger. "Three, I now interested you got my attention. Who are you really did you speak the truth or did you all lie to me. I'm an Info broker so I kind of want to know who or what I'm dealing with, It seems now that my new found friend is more aggressive then he lets off,"

Holding my Dagger pointed at James I moved around him looking out for the boar as well. My face and eyes turned quite serious and you could say I turned into someone else. Giving a small Smile I moved around faster then James did and jumped into the trees without any problem at all, "Deal with that boar and then I'll deal with you myself." I said cold and emotionless. I was for sure he did not see me go up or could follow my movement.

Action Going into stealth | ID 129795 | LD16+2=18 Stealth

@James_Hawke

One Pick up that weapon you idiot, your enemy is not dead, Two. THAT IS NOT HOW YOU HANDLE ME!!!"

James winced and rubbed the back of his head. "Listen, I'm sorry! I was just worried that you would get hurt," he said quietly. He really did have good intentions behind his actions. He hadn't even expected her to be so abrupt about him helping her out. Then she began accusing him of lying, saying "It seems now that my new found friend is more aggressive then he lets off." 

James sighed and blushed in embarrassment, saying, "Listen, I can explain myself. I..." he looked down sheepishly and then was interrupted by the boar running at him. "One moment," he said while turning to face the beast. The large thing charged him. He didn't move until the last second, bringing his spear down. The beast ended up charging itself right into the blade, impaling itself with its momentum. The creature burst into pixels. Good, now I can continue speaking. 

James turned back to Ennakai. "I really didn't mean to lie to you. I just really enjoy video games and that's just how I get when playing them. Killing another enemy makes me feel powerful when in the real world I never was. I never had a sense of control then. But here.." he said, gesturing around him. "I actually can make a difference -- if that makes any sense." He blushed and lowered his eyes. "I know it sounds stupid, but I actually enjoy fighting enemies in this game. I mean I was already physically strong in the real world, but here I'm much stronger." 

James was still the same shy person he always was. It was just that the game allowed him to have some freedom. And when he was by himself, he allowed himself to be free and get some enjoyment out of killing and looting enemies for rewards. He just saw it as another fun game that he could excel at. After finishing his explanation, he bent down and picked up the materials that the boar had dropped, smiling to himself. 

Spoiler

basic attack vs. large boar 
Roll ID#: 129804
BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success

loot of large boar
Roll ID#: 129805
LD: 5
CD: 7 

James: 60/60 HP | 4/6 EN | 3 DMG | 32 MIT | BLEED | 2 LIGHT MOMENTUM (active, +2 BD)| 1 EVA

vs. 
Large Boar: 1/30 HP | 10 DMG

loot gathered: 
4 T1 Materials
120 col

Edited by James_Hawke

I looked down from the trees at James moving around while I did so. I called out to him making sure he didn't know where my voice came from, "James, Now please Drop the weapon, Or you force me to make you drop it," Lucky thanks to my speed and weight I could move around in the trees very easy plus If James was lying He would be outnumbered. "You think I still trust you even if you say something Like that. I'm a trickster, A snake, A already know more about you then you think." I said sounding angry and harsh.  Stood still right above James, I was sure he didn't see me and I smiled down at him. "If you wish to speak in peace walk back to the water and drop your spear, I don't trust you and I'm ready to kill you in cold blood if you do the wrong thing," I said with a thread, And as soon as James would look up I would move and run stealthily to the water standing on a rock as I bent my knees a bit. "I'LL BE WAITING OR ITS DEATH FOR YOU, AND I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOUR SISTER YOUR DEAD!" I shouted at him pointing my dagger at him as soon as he got out.

Action Going into stealth | ID 129821 | LD16+2=18 Stealth

@James_Hawke

As Ennakai told him to drop his weapon and threatened to kill him, he felt his temper flare a little. Who was she to tell him what to do? But he took a deep breath and unequipped his spear, putting it back in his inventory. He wasn't just going to leave the thing lying around in the forest somewhere as he had paid good money for the item. He silently walked back to the water, his expression blank. What the hell is she thinking? Is she absolutely psycho and nutty? he thought to himself. He sighed and put his head in one of his hands. Leave it up to me to find the crazy ones. 

He made his way over to the water and sat down on a rock, facing Ennakai. He took a deep breath to try and reorganize his thoughts and gain control over his short temper. Once he was calm, he looked up at the woman. "I've put my weapon away. Now what do you wish to talk about after wrongly accusing me of lying?" 

I looked at him as he seemed to keep his promise and walked to the water without a weapon, "Alright, now that we got that clear, I want to know really why you get so aggressive when you fight and do you get so aggressive when fighting another player," I wanted to know this for reason to make sure he was not easily turned into a player killer as there where people out there that did stuff like that. "It's just information for your and my own safety, I run a business about info and I know things. You look unstable for sure and I want to know as long as you are the nervous guy you become quite an easy target to be tricked for sure." I said to him putting away the dagger and jumped down to him.

I looked into his eyes and smiled, "You have been tricked for at least the first moment we met, I have lied to you about things and you seem to believe me. Your face says what you thinking, you look worried and in a small panic from what you doing here now. And at this moment you still don't know what is going on," I said to him as I walked behind him "Don't turn until I say so, I'll tell you the lie if you keep a promise to not turn corrupted and let me meet your sister too," I said to him now standing behind him with a smile on my face. With A Sigh I opened my menu and removed my jacket and shirt as I stoot there in my chest, while still wearing the battle skirt and heels. If he turned around not he would see that I was NOT a girl but a boy who just sounds and looks a bit like a girl. "U may turn now and don't go into a panic," I said to him from behind.

@James_Hawke

"Alright, now that we got that clear, I want to know really why you get so aggressive when you fight and do you get so aggressive when fighting another player,"

James sighed and put his head in his hands, frustrated. "I told you the truth. I just liked playing video games in the real world, and that's how I get when I play by myself!" He looked up at her, an exasperated expression on his face. "I just enjoy myself. I get aggressive. I let myself have fun." 

"You have been tricked for at least the first moment we met, I have lied to you about things and you seem to believe me. Your face says what you thinking, you look worried and in a small panic from what you doing here now. And at this moment you still don't know what is going on,"

James sighed once more. Always the crazy oneshe repeated to himself. When she told him not to turn around, he listened, staring at the water in front of him. She better not try to kill me, he thought to himself. Dying to a crazy chic. That would be quite a wonder. Once Ennakai gave the alright, he turned around, expecting her to have a knife or something. Instead, he turned and saw Ennakai with her -- no his! -- shirt off. He realized and then blushed, looking away. "A-ah, I see," was all he could say while his blush grew, glancing back at their body. He cleared his throat, trying not to let his voice crack in embarrassment. "Well, at least you don't have a dagger out or anything. In all honestly I thought you were about to kill me." He laughed nervously, not knowing how to react. He would admit to himself though, they still had a handsome body. If this were an anime, his nose would be bleeding with embarrassment and attraction right now. 

Standing proud as James turned around I could not help but start laughing about his reaction. It was the best in so long, everybody has seen me either as a girl or I never told anyone. It was good to get a laugh again but still Now that this was out of the way I turned to James as I stopped laughing. "I may be a snake, but I'm not a cold heart murderer. Sure I killed someone and I don't regret it, but I had to if I wanted to make sure my friend stayed alive. But I'm not going to murder you, James, U have laid your trust fast is someone you just met, so I believe you that you just are who you are," I said walking up to him standing before him still not wearing any shirt. then I smiled and hugged him, "I did say not yet, So Now you can hug me," I said before letting go of the hug and putting back on my shirt and jacket.

Making a spin, as my battle skirt moved around, "I just got this little bug on my avatar so I can wear both female and male clothing, but I like to trick people and will just stay the ennakai you first met, Alright," I said to him with a smile before bowing a bit, "This is the body people will remember the Snake with, My other side is just for friends and family. Here am I Ennakai and for you, if you want I can be Ena-Kun, or Aoki-San, Up to you, but you are not from Japan so if you want to leave the san and Kun out just say En." I said giving him a hand meaning for him to stand up again and get going with gathering materials.

@James_Hawke

James sat there and let out another long sigh, trying to process everything that had just happened. Then he began to laugh. "You are an odd one, I'll give you that," he said smiling, taking his hand to stand up. "Aoki." He stood up and shook his head, looking up at the sky. "What a strange world we live in." He then reached down and pat Aoki on the head. "And what an interesting one you are," he said softly, blushing. He wouldn't lie to himself, he had enjoyed that hug, and he did find Aoki attractive regardless of how they identified. 

He took a moment to stretch and then thought for a moment, trying to decide what to do next. Then he spoke. "Though, between you and me, I prefer hunting to just plain old searching for materials. It's more fun for me that way." He laughed and took his weapon out, resting it on his shoulder. "If you would like to follow along, you may. I can hunt while you gather. How does that sound?" 

James said I was an interesting one and I smiled with pride, "Yep, and I try my best to stand out. Shows for everyone," I said making a small bow to him. Listening to his request about hunting I Nodded, "If I kill your mobs nothing will be gained, So how about this. You stay close to me right here at the lake, while I give you these things" I said getting out something in my hand. Blue crystals, ten of them, with pink like mist in them, "These are lures, Break them and a leveled monster will come you out of nowhere, but make sure not to break too many at a time, it can and will spawn a boss monster if not careful with the item. While you do that and use the lures, I want you to use them safely, DON'T use them on a player, a monster will attack that player then Second, Don't lure the monster to other players." I said to him with a stern look on my face of the one  I had a second ago when I was holding out my dagger at him.

@James_Hawke

"These are lures, Break them and a leveled monster will come you out of nowhere, but make sure not to break too many at a time, it can and will spawn a boss monster if not careful with the item. While you do that and use the lures, I want you to use them safely, DON'T use them on a player, a monster will attack that player then Second, Don't lure the monster to other players."

James carefully took the lures from Ennakai, looking at them closely before nodding his head in understanding. "Alright, I'll only use one at a time," he said, smiling down at Ennakai. He quickly put the nine other lures in his inventory and then cracked open the first one. A large brown bear appeared in front of him. James prepared himself to attack. Charging forward, his spear met the claws of the large beast. The beast pushed the spear away, sending James rolling out of the reach of the beast with the momentum. 

Spoiler

basic attack vs. brown bear
Roll ID#: 130549
BD: 3 fail
MD: 1 fail

James: 60/60 HP | 6 - 2 = 4/6 EN | 3 DMG | 32 MIT | BLEED | 2 LIGHT MOMENTUM (activated) | 1 EVA

vs.

Brown Bear: 30/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by James_Hawke

I looked as James broke the crystal as a bear moved up to attack, hmm Interesting still as strong as the boar but really no big deal, I thought to turn my back to the fight and started fishing. But with the fight on the background, it seemed like the rod was having some trouble getting anything to pull it under. "Well Hell, Okay back to spectating," I said low turning to the fight between James and the Bear. "James keep remembering your stance is a great part of the guiding system, Think of the sword art and let the rest be done by the system, you seemed to push a bit back when you get guided into an attack," I said to him as I went crouching down looking at his feet as he was fighting this fluff of a bear that if not hostile I would probably hug.

ID: 130764 CD 1 NOTHING

@James_Hawke