[PP-F21] Lightning and Shadow

Note: In this thread, Jonathan has a green cursor

Spoiler

Battle Stats: 
1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce
Level: 68 - 345 SP
1450  HP
136 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
73 Battle Healing
61 Thorns | 6 Burn DMG when Critically Hit

Paralytic Venom

Equipped Items:
» «Raikiri» DMG III | Paralytic Venom
» «Angel's Pendant» ACC III
» «Hollowed Raikage» Cursed | Flame Thorns | Thorns II 
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Celestine» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)

Skills
Rank 5 - Katana (+7 DMG)
Rank 5 - Charge (+5 DMG on First Attack)

Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) 
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn) 
Rank 3 - Search (+3 LD)
Rank 1 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+1 DMG)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Active Mods
Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Athletics (+45 HP, +1 DMG)
Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
Katana Ferocity (+1 DMG) 

Precision (+1 ACC)
Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)) <<Currently Inactive>>

The blonde stood in the town of Tomioka, waiting as he stood for Hikoru. He had sent him a message recently asking him to meet with him so that they could talk. The last time Jonathan had spooked with him was to find information on the Uprising Guild which had been a good month before. The man requested he meet him on the 21st floor. A katana remained sheathed on his left side, his black and gold armor mostly covered by an orange haori. His gaze was sharp and focused, something that he had lacked for quite some time. He was a different person than he had been before. He sighed, taking a breath. "I've got a feeling you are already here. You can show yourself now" he would say aloud, earning him a few strange looks from the NPC's around him. He knew what he was talking about even if they didn't. This was Hikoru he was talking to. The man was notorious for being around just out of sight. 

Hikoru patiently waited for Morgenstern to show up. The young man had messaged him about catching up, but there was something he wanted to do before he sat down and caught up. He had heard a lot about Morg from the grapevine, as word about players killing one another is something that is always found within the Info Broker conversations. They make sure to keep up with it so his agents can know which players to watch out for and to avoid, in case they are on a murder spree. It hurt him to hear about it, but he knew there was more to the story that he didn't know. He decided to play it safe and avoid any confrontations ahead, but he never knew what would happen. He soon appeared on the floor, and he felt his body tense. He wasn't worried about dying, however, he didn't want to fight a friend. He saw a green cursor, but mentally he knew how easy it was to get your green cursor back. He himself had done it easily. Morgenstern called him out, and he sighed. The man knew him better than some expected. He emerged from the alleyway silently, the shadows disappearing from around him like a billowing blanket in the wind.

"Morg, it's been a long time."

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 77

HP: 1570

EN: 154

DMG: 16
ACC: 4
EVA: 0
MIT: 79

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Grandmaster Charge (+5 DMG first hit)
Grandmaster Search (+5 LD) 
Grandmaster Shadowed Path (+5 to Hiding Checks. +3 Base Damage when attacking from Stealth)
Grandmaster Battle Healing (5% Health regen per hit)
Grandmaster Extended Mod Limit (+3 Mod Slots)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 ACC when used)
Martial Arts (Rank 0)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not affected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status effects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)
Blindside (Gain +2 Stealth Rating. Natural BD rolls of 9-10 reduce the target's accuracy by 1 for one turn when attacking from stealth.)
Untraceable (Negates the effect of the Tracking skill against the user.)
Dagger Ferocity (+1 base damage when using Sword Arts of the specified weapon type)
[Empty]

Buffs:

Shadowed Path (Immunity to Passive Detection, 20% Damage increase when attacking from stealth, Do not gain Hate on a normal attack, Gain 1 Hate from a Critical attack)
Multipurpose (+1 Stealth Rating for one Post in a thread)
Relaxed (Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down))
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Tasty (Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread)
Item Stash (+1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot)
Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30)
Col Stash (+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests)

Equipment:

Weapon: Maiden's Kiss (+12 Holy Damage) (+3 Damage)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Instinct (+3 ACC)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

As he called the man, he would hear a sigh, shadows billowing off of the man as if it were smoke and he was fire. He turned his body to Hikoru, facing him with a fierce gleam in his eyes. "Morg, it's been a long time." the man would say in his own form of greeting. There was something different in the man's eyes, he must already know exactly what he had done. 'Excellent. I would rather not tell anyone else.' he would think to himself. "The Nightmare was long wasn't it?" He wondered if the man was guilty of leaving the Ascendants and then having it fall, the members murdered. "One of the last times we sat down and had a conversation, we dueled each other. Care to do it once more?" he would open his menu and send the man a Half-health duel request. He wanted to try what Baldur had tried to teach him. Letting his opponent know exactly what he meant through his sword instead of words. Morgenstern's breathing slowed and he reached for his weapon's hilt, his right hand resting upon it. He knew exactly what Hikoru's style consisted of, and knew that he wouldn't be able to take the first blow. His only hope of winning was managing to paralyze the man and try to stay away form being hit with the holy enhancement. 

(Not even gonna roll since Hikoru is probably gonna enter stealth)

Hikoru's eyes met Morg's, and there was an unspoken challenge within both of them. They both knew where this was going far before anything could be said between the two of them. Morg was the one to bring it up, and a hushed tone filled the area. Players and NPC's alike all looked at the two of them with hushed tones. The NPC's knew Hikoru well, since he was one of the people that helped Liberate this floor from Tesseleth, and was also a resident on the floor on the quieter and more cavern-like side of the town. However, they also knew of Morg as he also has been here, so to see the two fighting, it was hard for them to pick sides. Hikoru just let out a small laugh

"Always to the point Morg. That's why I like you," he spoke with a laugh. He accepted the challenge, unsheathing his dagger and looking at the boy. "Oh also, I've heard rumor that you've been seeking help from a fellow friend of mine." He pointed to the weapon in the boy's hand. "That weapon proves it, so I already know your fighting style enough to have even ground." He said with a chuckle. He pulled up his hood and soon started to sink into the shadows. "May the best player win." He spoke, then disappeared into the darkness all around Morg, becoming one with the shadows.

ID: 129412 LD: 5+7= 12 Stealth Rating

Their eyes matched with a similar tone, a challenge. Hikoru gave a small chuckle, before saying, "Always to the point Morg. That's why I like you," He watched as Hikoru pulled his dagger out, but Morgenstern kept his eyes on Hikoru. 'The intent comes with the eyes, not the weapon.' Hikoru would point to Raikiri.  "Oh also, I've heard rumor that you've been seeking help from a fellow friend of mine. That weapon proves it, so I already know your fighting style enough to have even ground." Jonathan smiled. Hikoru might know of Baldur's style, but Jonathan's style wasn't an exact replica. It was a mixture of several players, which would give him enough wiggle-room to pull the advantage. 'The heart of the battle lies mentally, I have to throw him off first.' 

"May the best player win." he would hear before the shadows enveloped the man. "Yes. The best player" Jonathan would reply, seeming to those around him that he was alone. He took a breath, concentrating. He knew Hikoru, and he had prepared himself mentally or this specific time. Spinning 60 degrees counter clockwise, he would leap forward, using his left hand to swipe through the area, forcing Hikoru to dodge and reveal himself, or get revealed by contact. "I'm different than before. Don't underestimate me for a second". He would tell the man. His right hand still rested on his weapon through it all. 

ID:129417 LD:10+3=13. Hikoru Spotted. 

Morgenstern 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Hikoru was caught off guard, to say the least. It had been a long time since anyone had seen him in stealth, and it had definitely been a long time since someone had interrupted him in a Sneak Attack. A smile could be found on his face as Morg spoke with confidence. He smiled and disappeared into the shadows, then suddenly appearing behind Morg he stabbed him in the back.

"Alright, I guess I gave you the benefit of the doubt and went a little easy on you. My dearest apologies, but I still remember you as the small young tankling I met all those months ago." He spoke, bringing back the memories to his mind. "I guess I should have thought if I grew, you did as well. I suppose I won't go easy then." He said, he then took the dagger out as the player was soon affected by the Stun of his weapon, and he flipped the dagger within his fingers.

ID: 129418 BD: 8+3+1= 12 Hit!

Hikoru used Backstab: 22x4 = 88 - 126 = 1 Damage to Morgenstern [STUNNED]

Hikoru: 1570/1570 HP151/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum

Morgenstern 1449/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

He smiled as Hikoru's expression became filled with surprise, even if only for a second. The man offered him a smile, which Jonathan would return. Hikoru would vanish from sight again, the realization dawning on him before it was too late. He felt something stab him in the back, and he fell to the ground, his vision far too dazed to move. His mobile functions were also out of wack. 'He stunned me? That's pretty low, not gonna lie.' he thought to himself. Hikoru apologized for going easy on him and promised that he would take this more seriously. 'He still thinks of me the same way as the day we met? Just a young tank, weak and low leveled?' Jonathan would chuckle, waiting for the timer to die down. He assumed the man would return to hiding, meaning that he would have to search for him once again. "You're fighting style is a little bit of a pain, eh?" he would say jokingly, waiting for the stun time to end. 'Just a few more seconds now' he said. He had still yet to draw his weapon, and they were just at the same point at which they started the fight. 

Action: Stunned.
+73 HP

Hikoru: 1570/1570 HP 151/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum

Morgenstern 1450/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Hikoru just gave a chuckle to Morg as he said his way of fighting was a bit annoying. He only gave a nod towards the fallen Paladin. "Imagine if you were a boss and I was trying." He spoke, making him think. "You never realize a person's way of fighting till your on the other end of the blade." He said confidently. After this, he disappeared into the shadows around him. He soon appeared onto one of the rooftops. From this height, he could see the large crowd that had gathered around them. NPC's and players unite as if this was some sort of anime scene, they all felt like background filler. He didn't know how to feel about it, as it was strange for him to draw a crowd for something like this.

But he wouldn't complain too much

Hikoru used Vanish!

ID: 129427 LD: 13+7= 20 Stealth Rating

Hikoru: 1570/1570 HP 151/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 0/3]

Jonathan's vision returned to him, and once again Hikoru was gone, faded into nothing as if he was no longer actually there. "Damn it." he cursed. He looked around, but if Hikoru was playing serious now than his chances were very slim of actually finding him. He closed his eyes, taking a breath. He was going to take the hit, but counterattack immediately after the man would reveal himself. His technique iaijutsu was all about the first strike. This first strike was normally one to decide the battle. It was going to be weird using that first strike without the <<Charge>> skill, but it would have to work just fine on its own. Hikoru's attacks were quick and precise, meaning that he had no dream of dodging or blocking. "Don't think you are getting out of this battle unscathed. You're unique skill's purpose is to keep you out as the main target, but in this battle you are the the only target." he would say confidently. 

129428 LD:11+3=14. (BD:10 you lucky son of a gun)

Hikoru: 1570/1570 HP 151/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum

Hikoru watched as Morg searched for him, but he wouldn't be that easy to find. The young man was better at fighting, but he didn't know where he was, which was right behind the man, blending in with the shadows of the building around them. As Morg calmed down, he appeared behind the young man, tapping his shoulder to make him turn, then quickly turning around in front of him, stabbing him straight to the heart

"It's a lot more fun fighting people than bosses, you react a lot more." He spoke with a bit of amusement. "Now, are you gonna show me what that flashy sword does, or are you going to stand there and let me win?" He challenged. He wanted to see Morgs heart in this fight. His ferocity in attacking would tell him where his heart and mind belonged. As a murderer, or as a man who was in the same shoes as he was long ago.

ID: 129429 BD: 3+5=8 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14 x 20 x 1.20 = 336 Damage - 126 MIT = 210 Damage to Morgenstern

Hikoru: 1570/1570 HP 137/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 1/3]

Morgenstern 1240/1450 HP | 136/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

The blond searched for the man, but it came without avail. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and quickly slashed the empty air where he thought Hikoru was. A dagger was thrust into his chest, him taking a good portion of damage. "Now, are you gonna show me what that flashy sword does, or are you going to stand there and let me win?" The blonde smiled, taking his first opening as a chance to attack. In one swift and powerful motion, he would pull Raikiri from its sheath and slash through Hikoru's avatar with a great amount of force, dealing almost as much damage as he took. His stance changed to longpoint, Raikiri acting as a object between them. "You're out of tricks, at least for a while. During that time, you are in my domain" His own mixture between Tank and DPS gave him an advantage in this standpoint. Hikoru's entire build was based on him remaining quiet, and out of the target group. 

129430 BD:3+4=7. 19*15=285-79=206 DMG to Hikoru. 
+73 HP Battle Healing

Hikoru: 1364/1570 HP 137/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum

Morgenstern 1313/1450 HP | 121/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Hikoru was attacked by Morgenstern quickly, almost immediately after he had attacked himself. The boy's reflexes were a lot better than he had remembered, and he felt a pang of pride for the young man. he had never trained him on his own, but he noticed the quick movements, the flicks in his wrists and rapid movements. They were of his own, not entirely him, but enough that it affected how he fought. He now understood how Morg had developed his own style. He was what he called a thief-fighter, a person who takes parts and pieces of a person's style and makes it his own. Some people looked down on this, but Hikoru found it impressive that someone could do this successfully.

"You're out of tricks, at least for a while. During that time, you are in my domain" Morg spoke to him. Hikoru just clicked his tongue and quickly lunged at the young man, but at the last second switched hands, his Dagger now in his left in a backward grip as he flipped over Morg and stabbed him in the back, their backs pressed against one another for a split second. "Are we really in your domain?" He asked, a bit sly. He then saw his weapon give off a faint, white glow and he smiled. He had found a weak point. The sword art soon activated and Morg's health almost dipped into the yellow, teetering on the edge. "You see Morg, my build isn't always about stealth," he spoke, then gave a solid kick to his chin as a final flare, backflipping towards the crowd to gain distance. "It's about finding the weak points and attacking those. Stealth just gives me a longer chance to find them." He said with a chuckle. "Plus, a damage boost is never a bad thing." He motioned with a finger for Morg to come at him, now ready to see what the young man had

ID: 1298 BD: 10 Crit! (+2 Damage, Holy procs)

Hikoru used Swam!: 14 x 31 = 434 - 126 = 308 Damage to Morgenstern
+79 BH

Hikoru: 1443/1570 HP 122/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 2/3]

Morgenstern 1005/1450 HP | 121/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

It would appear to him that he had underestimated how far Hikoru had come. He was no longer someone who required the shadow to be worth fighting. Within a quick lunge, Hikoru had moved past him quickly, spinning in to stab him in the back, hitting one of his weakpoints. A burst of light would emit from Maiden's Kiss, the weapon betraying its former master. As it did so, a burning shock of electricity, vibrating his armor rapidly. A burning smell now filled the air, Hikoru catching fire. However, it hardly seemed to bother Hikoru, the main motioning him forward. 

A grin would come to the former Paladin's lips. 'If thats what you want, old friend.' He charged forward, heading straight-on at Hikoru in what would appear to be a simple attack. 'With Chaos's method, I can move fast enough to catch him by surprise once my attack starts, and I use Itzal's method mixed in with Hikoru's own fighting style he shouldn't be able to dodge it to well.' As he was in range of Hikoru, he would bring his weapon with both of his hands, appearing as if his attention was the simple downward strike. 

However, he released the weapon at its highest peak, shifting his feet to lunge forward at Hikoru. The blond used his right elbow to ram into Hikoru, knocking him off balance and used his left hand to catch the blade mid-air in a reverse grip, slashing the weapon horizontally in front of him, barely catching the Master of Shadow's chest. In an attempt to deal even more damage, he flipped his hands positions to try to land a two-handed strike but the target had already escaped his reach. He took a breath, noticing that he was breathing rather heavily. It had been sometime since he had to fight this hard physically. He reentered the Longpoint stance, grinning at his opponent. 

ID: 129856 BD:2+4=6
DMG:19*15=285-79=206 DMG to Hikoru. 
+73 HP

-Adding 122 DMG to Hikoru from thorns and 2 turns of burn(6)-

Hikoru: 1115/1570 HP 122/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 2/3] [BURN 2/2 6 DMG]

Morgenstern 1078/1450 HP | 106/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

• 1 month later...

Hikoru was caught off guard by the young man's attacks. He seemed to be coming with a simple downward strike, which he prepared to coujnter. However, he shifted faster than he was able to react, and the man knocked him off balance, then grabbing his weapon and slicing his chest. Hikoru grit his teeth and backflipped a few paces away, his breath heavy and his armor now having a red gash. The man was clever. After that attack, he went back into the same position as prior. His eyes watched his form curiously. The attack didn't hurt as much as he expected, but what hurt a little more was the burning sensation he was feeling all around his body and armor. His Survival Skill came in handy so that it didn't absolutely kill him, but the heat still made him itch. He saw the cinders coming off of the leather, and he raised an eyebrow at Morgenstern.

"Flame Thorns? Wow, a big change from the old Leather Armor you used to wear." He chuckled, bringing back old memories of when the man first grew interested in tanking. He then quickly made for lost time and attacked the man once more, he used the shadows to his advantage and sunk into one, immediately coming into existence at his back, his dagger hitting into one of the chinks in his armor, near his shoulder blade. "You know that old saying, 'If it ain't broke don't fix it?'" he said with a chuckle. "Well, that seems to be true right about now doesn't it?" He stepped back and watched the man collapse onto the ground. "Now, I wonder... Did you learn some of your skills from Baldur? You seem to go into stances after every sword art. I only met one man in this game that does that." He spoke, coming down to Morg's level. "Did he help you with more than just your sword fighting?" He asked, a bit curious.

ID: 132780 BD: 6+4=10 Hit!

Hikoru used Backstab:  22x4 = 88 - 126 = 1 Damage to Morgenstern [STUNNED]

Hikoru: 1188/1570 HP 122/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 3/3] [BURN 1/2 6 DMG]

Morgenstern 1077/1450 HP | 106/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

• 3 weeks later...

His attack had been successful at throwing Hikoru off, but it didn't seem to last long enough to make any forward progress. In fact, the man seemed more interested in his changes in attire rather than the fact that he was using a myriad of styles. "Yeah, picked them up not to long ago. They are great for battles that I am the main target. I don't tank much anymore, but this armor punishes anybody who feels they can touch me. The question is Hikky, can you withstand this heat?" 

His answer was the man slipping away into the shadows, out of sight. The man's power over shadows made it difficult to keep track of him. He felt a pierce at his shoulder and once again felt numb throughout his body. Like his entire body fell asleep. He hit the ground, unable to move his body. 'Hmmm... I feel like stun sword arts are cheating. Not fair, I don't want to use one but if that is how he is going to play, than I'll just have to play that way back.' 

"Why are you interested in Baldur? He teach me something you've been trying to learn or something?" He would reply almost jokingly. 

Hikoru loses 61 HP due to Thrns on the previous turn
Jonathan gains 73 HP due to Battle Healing

@Hikoru: 1127/1570 HP 122/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 2/3] [BURN 1/2 6 DMG]

Morgenstern 1150/1450 HP | 108/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Hikoru just chuckled at the semi-threat that Morg tried to ask, asking if he could "stand the heat." These enchants barely did any damage to him, and usually he healed back what he lost from them faster than they do damage. He shook his head and gave a small sigh. "If that's the best burn you can give, then you let me down Morgy." he spoke, then started to retreat, when Morg asked why he was interested in Baldur. He just shook his head.

"Friends always ask about friends when they don't see them, am I right?" He said, a step away from the shadows. "I ask about you whenever I see other people that you are closer to, albeit that's not much." He spoke with a small chuckle, then entered stealth, changing his area multiple times to confuse Morg, and to find the perfect place to hide and find a good vantage point.

Hikoru used Vanish!

ID: 134455 LD: 20+7=27 Stealth Rating It's Super Effective

Hikoru gains 79 Health from Battle Healing

Hikoru: 1200/1570 HP 123/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 3/3] [BURN 0/2 6 DMG]

Morgenstern 1250/1450 HP | 108/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru seemed displeased with his retort. "I've never had the sharpest tongue, or have you forgotten that? I've never really been the leader, just the one standing in front. Itzal was always the one to do the talking." It was interesting however to know that Hikoru and Baldur were closer than just frontliners working together. 'What is Baldur too Hikoru? I had heard Hikoru learned from a man named Lowenthal.' "You see people I am close too huh? Afraid I haven't seen any of them for a while, my path fell astray and I needed to pave myself a new path" He stated to Hikoru before the man began shadow jumping, making it hard to locate him. Instead of worrying where Hikoru was next, he simply smiled ad closed his eyes. Taking a breath, he followed the steps that he had practiced with Baldur. Exhaling, he calmed himself and focused. 

He opened his eyes, the world around him seeming duller in color but more precise in appearance. He assumed a new stance, not a defensive stance, but instead a counter-stance. He was willing to take Hikoru's attack, but Hikoru wouldn't be getting by unscathed. He needed to ruin Hikoru's shadow rotation of Vanish and Stuns. The only way to do that would be to strike critically, and show Hikoru exactly what he was capable of now.  

@Hikoru: 1200/1570 HP 123/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 3/3] 

Morgenstern 1223/1450 HP | 110/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Hikoru snuck quietly around, letting the shadows envelop him for what felt like the last time. This was going to be his last time using this skill. This fight was his Coup-De-Grace, how he would end it all. He did not seek death, but he wanted to see if the new generation, the next fighters, could handle themselves if he was gone. He had a feeling this next fight would be the worst yet, but he wasn't sure. The information he had gathered sent a chill down his spine, and he just wanted to make sure.

As he appeared from the shadows, seemingly from the ground he struck his opponent through the heart, his sword art activating and dealing a large chunk of damage to his opponent. He backflipped away at the ending, a smile on his face. "Sometimes carving your own path is what you have to do to proceed forward, no matter if it goes against the grain, you must find strength where there is no strength, and that is truly where you become strong." He spoke. "A dagger is seen as a weaker weapon, and it's not usually taken. But i've made a name for myself using this weapon since day one. I've found strength where there seemed to be no strength." He smiled and pointed the dagger that the boy. "And that's what I want for you."

ID: 134914

BD: 8+4=12 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14 x 20 x 1.20 = 336 Damage - 126 MIT = 210 Damage to Morgenstern

Hikoru heals 79 Health from Battle Healing

Hikoru: 1218/1570 HP 108/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA | 79 BH | 12 Holy (9-10) | 1 LGT Momentum [Vanish: 1/3] 

@Morgenstern1013/1450 HP | 110/136 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA | 73 BH | 61 THRNS | 6 F. Thrns (9-10) | Para. Venom (8-10) | 25% DoT Reduce

Edited by Hikoru