[F02 - PP] ...Like Banging Your Head Against a Wall <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Spoiler

Koga

Level 9

HP: 180/180

Energy: 18/18

DMG: 1 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword

>> [Rank 2] Katana

Equipment

>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory

>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)

Koga was standing on a mountain out on the second floor waiting for Noctua, Yukiro and NIGHT. The man had sent them a message, which in brief, told them that he'd found a quest with a cool reward that he wanted to snag and to meet him at his coordinates. What he hadn't told them was that that quest involved destroying a rock...with 50 HP...with just their fists...Yeah Koga was a bit sadistic sometimes...But the man figured the three wouldn't show up if he had included that part, so he thought it best to leave it out for now. In fact, he was kinda excited to see the utter look of disappointment on their faces when they figured out what the quest entailed. Besides, now he at least had some people to talk to while they literally beat on a rock for god knew how long...Yeah they were definitely going to hate him after this one.

@Noctua // @Yukiro // @NIGHT

Edited by Koga
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Level: 9
HP: 180
Energy: 18
DMG: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Skills:
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Rapier - Rank 2

Familiar:
Athena (Healer)

Equipment:
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy // Recovery // Evasion]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Starter Healing Potions (3)

» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)

Okay, that was a cryptic message, sort of. She stared at the message from Koga before she shrugged and looked at Athena. "Well pretty bird, Koga has asked for out help up a floor. Let's go shall we." She smiled as the snowy white owl flew to her shoulder and then, they were out of the shop and headed to floor two. Once there, she looked around to see if she could find Koga. Where in the world was he hiding.... The woman and the owl looked around, only the owl was in the sky making it a bit easier. A hoot could be heard before she walked behind the owl and it was Athena who landed on Koga's shoulder then. Noctua chuckled as she walked over and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "You know, she seems to like you." But then, something in the message popped back into her mind, "What are you getting me into though that involves no weapons..." She just looked at him, waiting for an answer then.

@Yukiro // @NIGHT

Edited by Noctua

"Huh," NIGHT thought aloud, petting Nyanko on the head. "It's not everyday Koga needs help." Her kitten chimed in on the choir. He'd sent a message about no weapons? And a cool reward, if they'd met him at his co-ordinates? After getting past the header, she furrowed her brows, glancing back at the cat. "Y'know, this sounds like a scam. One of those 'I got hacked please send money' kind of messages."

Another mew of acknowledgement, but delayed. "Yeah," she sighed, "I'll go investigate, don't worry." She handed the familiar some kibble, before storing away the food bag in her workshop. After a stretch, she equipped herself -- not trusting the contents of the message, but not willing to leave a friend in need. A weapon undutifully slung across her back, NIGHT left the workshop, still curious.

And so she arrived at Floor 2, opening her map for a quick second to check the co-ordinates, before strolling along towards that direction, alert for anything that seemed unusual.

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 11 | HP: 220 | EN: 22 | SP: 27
DMG: 8 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

THORNS: 2

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 2/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E3] Doombringer
    "WEAPON: A black broadsword; large, heavy and sturdy. The edge is lined with silver, and its guards are decorated with gold. It looks like it's been sharpened to a tee, so handle it with care."
    -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E2] Cross-hair Lapel Pin
    "TRINKET: A crimson pin with a golden trim, one out of a few, made for the collar. It's shaped into a cross-hair."
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • [T1E2] Spiked Metal Pauldron
    "HEAVY ARMOR: A round, silver, metal pauldron. for some odd reason, it's got obvious spikes jutting out of it. This probably isn't very safe to handle... It has a bell attached for unknown reasons."
    [ Thorns II | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 18 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.

[Misc]

• Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 14
280 HP | 28 EN | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 2 HEAVY MOMENTUM | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 3

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 2

Equipped:

• "Gauntlets of Demios" - DMG x2
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • Block - Heavy Armor - Heavy Momentum x2

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate - ACC x2

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

Yukiro didn't like where this message was going. He'd heard about a certain quest before, but not one he had the patience to work on. And he had a suspicion that Koga was trying to do that quest. 
"You'd better have called more people than me," he muttered to himself. But, as far as he was concerned, it was something he shouldn't refuse. So on his way he dropped by the Lucky Armament and the Crusty Bahrnicle to pick up what he thought would be the most useful in this situation. A weapon that was supposed to be allowed; hand wraps. It was by far not what he would prefer, but it was better than nothing. 

Soon enough he arrived at the designated location, knuckled gauntlets weighing his hands down. 
"Yo. Looks like you've gathered an unarmed party. What sort of torture are you putting us through today?" he asked as if he didn't already suspect the answer. 

@Koga

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

KogaHP: 180/180 // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 1 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

It wasn't terribly long before Koga heard a familiar hooing sound (no pun intended) and looked up to the sky to see a snowy bird circling over his head before landing on his shoulder. "Hey Athena," Koga said in the accent of the language he grew up speaking. The man gently rubbed the side of the owl's neck as it nuzzled against it. "If you're nearby, it must mean Noct's close behind, huh?" No sooner had the man said that did he hear his better half's voice, "You know, she seems to like you." Koga smiled at the woman as she approached and asked the question he knew was coming, "What are you getting me into though that involves no weapons..."
"Don't worry about it," Koga responded, "I'll tell you once everyone else gets here."

Soon enough, Koga saw NIGHT approaching as well and the man waved at her, "Hey NIGHT, glad you could make it. Now there's just Yuki. Oh before I forget, lemme send you a friend request, I haven't done that yet."
"Yo. Looks like you've gathered an unarmed party. What sort of torture are you putting us through today?" a voice rang out, as if on queue as Koga sent the invite to NIGHT.
"Speak of the devil. Alright, well, we're all here! So here's the quest guys. We have to...wait for it...punch a rock until it breaks!" A face of excitement played across Koga as he said the quest objective to the three other player who were certainly about to try and PK him.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180 // EN: 18 // DMG: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Why did she have to wait? This wasn't going to be something easy or gentle was it? She sighed though and nodded, "I guess I can be that patient." A small smile showing her acceptance of the answer to her question, but still not the answer that she wanted. Athena on the other hand seemed to be comfortable on his shoulder for the moment, and that was good at least. But knowing the owl, she was going to transfer shoulders soon enough. She looked over to see that NIGHT was coming along with. Okay, so whatever this was, it was involving a full party? Who else did he invite to come along then? She quietly threw her own friend request to NIGHT figuring that it was going to be a good thing to do since it seemed like they were going to be seeing a lot of each other.

Besides, friends were a good thing to have. That was when the familiar voice rang out and she looked over to see Yukiro coming over as well. Well, this was about to be interesting, she didn't know if Koga and Yukiro have seen each other since Noct told him the entire story of how Noct and Yukiro actually met. This would be interesting indeed. "Speak of the devil. Alright, well, we're all here! So here's the quest guys. We have to...wait for it...punch a rock until it breaks!" She turned and looked at him then, giving him the blankest of stares that she could. She loved the man, but really, breaking a rock without any weapons... Was he actually mental?

@NIGHT

Two friend requests. One from Koga, the other from Noct. She accepted both of them, wondering if they were an item or a pair. They seemed... close. Close enough to send friend requests at the same time, anyway. NIGHT nodded at the two of them in return, an acknowledgement for their extension of friendship.

As Yukiro shuffled into the group, Koga finally announced, "So here's the quest guys. We have to... wait for it---" NIGHT rolled her eyes on instinct. "---punch a rock until it breaks!"

-- Huh? Did Koga actually get hacked? Is that even possible? I added him as a friend, am I going to get hacked too?

"Wait, wait wait." The woman chimed, waving a hand around. "Are you actually serious? Punching a rock? What're we getting out of this?" She folded her arms, further showing her disbelief. "Y'sure you're not hacked? You feel fine? This isn't some pyramid scheme, right?

@Yukiro

"I knew it," Yukiro muttered. He continued more loudly, "Well, I didn't come here just to leave. But make no mistake Koga. I'm not going to spend my day punching rocks for free."

He didn't like to charge people for things, but randomly asking him to punch rocks with him for what could be all day was a little ridiculous. Yukiro lightly pounded one of his gauntlet-covered fists into his other hand's open palm. 

"But that's an issue for another day. Right now my main concern is getting this done and over with. Where's the rock?" 

And another thing stood out to him. Koga and Noctua were acting very friendly to one another. Very friendly. A few moments of thinking, concluding and assumptions later he decided it was safe enough to go out on a limb. 

"Also, congratulations on your new relationship. I wish you both the best. And stop looking so shy about it, Noctua."

@Koga

Spoiler

KogaHP: 180/180 // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 1 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noctua was staring at Koga with a blank face as Athena flew over to sit on her shoulder, turning her head a hundred and eighty degrees around to give him an equally blank stare.
NIGHT looked absolutely befuddled and confused, and generally concerned for the state of Koga's mental health.
Yuki was...actually pissed...but Koga wasn't really sure if it was at him or something else...

The man chuckled nervously as the three players stared him down with three very different, and all very potentially dangerous faces. "Look guys, I know it sounds crazy, but listen. For completing the quest, I get the Martial Arts skill. I'm not really keen on sitting there punching a rock with no one but an NPC to talk to, so I was just hoping you guys could give me a hand! I promise, if you ever need a favor, regardless of how ridiculous it is, I'll do my part. And I'll buy us all dinner as soon as we're done. Just please don't make me suffer through this alone." Koga put on his best pleading smile as he finished speaking. 'Please say 'yes', please say 'yes', please say 'yes'...'

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180 // EN: 18 // DMG: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wait, was it possible for someone to get hacked right now? Noctua threw that thought out of her head ad felt Athena move to her shoulder. So the owl held the same disbelief that Noct did, that wasn't really surprising to the woman. But still, she sighed lightly and nodded, "I'm agreeing only because it's you Koga..." Otherwise, she would have turned around at this point and left. She has no true ambition to punch a rock, but for him, well, she would. Darn feelings and stuff like that.

"Also, congratulations on your new relationship. I wish you both the best. And stop looking so shy about it, Noctua." She froze for a moment before she looked at Yukiro and smiled shyly. "Th-thank you." Did he just call them out on it? Either way she looked at both Yuki and NIGHT and put on a bit more of a confident smile. "Well, we can't just let him punch a rock alone, right?" She was trying at this point to coerce them both into helping.

@NIGHT

NIGHT sighed, and swept her hair backwards. This was just plain unfair at this point -- not only did Koga request something that was deeply insane but he had his significant other to back him up. Resigning to her fate, she shrugged, huffing. "As long as y'all're of sane mind when you're asking us, I guess..."

She began stretching, bending her arms over her head. "Just don't expect much in the way of damage, okay? I'm meant to hold big swords --" she breathed, feeling a pop on her back as she leaned, "-- not punch big rocks."

"Besides," she added, looking around for the NPC in question. "What's there to talk about? I'm definitely not turning down conversation, but I'm not much for topics." A pause, before snapped her fingers in realization. "Oh, I know." Mischievously, she shot the couple a smile, folding her arms and leaning back. "You wanna tell us how the honeymoon's been going? Huh?"

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro // 280 HP | 28 EN | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 2 HEAVY MOMENTUM | 1 REG 

Yukiro sighed and looked between the other three. "Don't get me wrong. I was planning on helping regardless. But you absolutely do owe me one, okay?" 
He just needed to clear that part up. He wasn't about to spend his time punching rocks for no reason. 
Well, no, he probably would do that. Just to blow off some steam. "I'll do what I can to make it easier. Besides, I figured you'd want to do this eventually. Which is why," he held up his hands, showing Koga the gauntlets, "I have these. It should make this go just a little bit faster." His arms dropped back down to his sides. They had a group here, so it wouldn't be a horrible experience. Or, at least, he hoped it wouldn't be. 
Yukiro looked around, waiting for Koga to find the NPC and trigger the quest. He figured it would be quick, but he might be wrong. He wouldn't really know. 

@Koga

Spoiler

KogaHP: 180/180 // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 2 (1 +1) // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Used Damage Potion >>DMG +1<<]

The Boulder: HP: 50/50 // EVA: -2

Koga smiled as Noctua agreed to help him, only to silently snicker to himself as she began to stumble over her words, trying to figure out how to respond to Yukiro's comment about them dating.

"As long as y'all're of sane mind when you're asking us, I guess..." NIGHT said in agreement, although reluctantly. Koga couldn't but laugh a little, "Ohhh honey...Bold of you to assume that I was ever sane."

"Just don't expect much in the way of damage, okay? I'm meant to hold big swords, not punch big rocks," NIGHT added as she stretched, an audible pop coming from her back. "I would think you'd be better at punching things, lugging around a big sword like that...higher strength and all that?" Koga said skeptically. I mean, if you were stronger, in theory you should be able to punch a rock harder.

NIGHT proceeded to try and figure out what to talk about whilst looking for the quest giver. Yuki on the other hand was pounding his fists, ready to get going, "Don't get me wrong. I was planning on helping regardless. But you absolutely do owe me one, okay?"
"Three," Koga corrected, "I owe you three."
"I'll do what I can to make it easier. Besides, I figured you'd want to do this eventually. Which is why I have these. It should make this go just a little bit faster." Yukiro showed off some gauntlets, and Koga was starting to get the right idea.
"Good thing I brought this then," the raven haired man said, holding up a Damage potion before starting to drink it down. Maybe this wouldn't be as awful as everyone thought.

"You wanna tell us how the honeymoon's been going? Huh?"

The sound of Koga choking on the potion echoed through the mountains for a moment as he tried to not suffocate. "Honeymoon? Christ, we just started dating. Slow down there, Juliet," Koga said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

Eventually, Koga walked up to the questgiver, this Mr. Miyagi looking guy with thick glasses and wearing a gi. Wordlessly, the man painted on a pair of whiskers onto Koga's face. Koga didn't remember this being in the quest description...

"You leave whiskers until you break rock!" The NPC said, pointing at a generally nondescript boulder with a quest marker above it as well as a name which simply read 'The Boulder'. Time to get started....

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

The Boulder: HP: 50/50 // EVA: -2

She could have sworn that she heard Koga snicker, but couldn't prove it. She would just have to ignore that for now. But the others soon agreed to help and she sighed lightly. "Thank goodness, at least with all of us we won't be here forever." She watched as Yuki gave Koga some gauntlets, or wraps, whatever they apparently were supposed to help. Then, Koga downed a damage potion. She had one herself, but she was going to hold onto it, see how hard this was actually going to be on her. Truth be told, she was going to regret this wasn't she? She sighed lightly, only for that to be stopped mid sigh.

"You wanna tell us how the honeymoon's been going? Huh?" Wait, what?! Did she and Koga get married and she not even realize it?! When did this happen? Her mind was going through a loop while she was trying to figure all of this out. Until, "Honeymoon? Christ, we just started dating. Slow down there, Juliet." Oh okay. Yeah, right. Okay and calm. Yeah, hopefully no one saw the internal panicking. Which means, hopefully it didn't show on her face the entire time she just stood there, bright red in the face.

Koga was off though and getting his face painted. He. Had. Whiskers. She looked at him as he faced the boulder and she couldn't help but laugh. She couldn't even formulate an idea or anything and instead, laughed. After a few moments she calmed down and looked at Koga, "I'm not hitting that thing first, this isn't my quest." She smiled sweetly then as she waited.

@NIGHT

"Honeymoon?" Koga irked out, having choked on the potion he was drinking. "Christ, we just started dating. Slow down there, Juliet."

"It's NIGHT," she corrected, her voice going flat again.

NIGHT watched as her team mate step up to the quest giver, who stoically wiped something onto the player's face. "You leave whiskers until you break rock!" With a finger, he ushered the party over to the rock, and as Koga turned his head, Noctua began giggling. She, too, couldn't stop herself from smiling, giving Koga a pitied look.

"I'm not hitting that thing first," Noctua mentioned, after calming down from her laughing fit. "This isn't my quest."

"But I am," NIGHT responded, following up with a run towards the boulder. "And I don't care if it isn't my quest --"

In her enthusiasm, she'd forgotten to gauge the distance between her and the boulder, overshooting her sprint and falling over the rock, hitting her head on the dirt. She could only manage a curse before trying to get up, rubbing her head in sadness. "This," she clarified, "is why I'm not suited for punching big rocks, guys."

ID: 129849 | BD: 3 (1, +2)
NIGHT missed!

The Boulder | HP: 50/50 | EVA: -2

NIGHT | HP: 220/220 | EN: 20/22 (-2) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 1

@Yukiro

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

The Boulder | HP: 50/50 | EVA: -2
ID# 129853 | BD: 6 
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN: 28/28 | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 2 HEAVY MOMENTUM | 1 REG 
The Boulder: HP 47/50 (-3)

Yukiro didn't say anything as everyone else bantered. Instead he did the only thing he really wanted to do at the moment. 
He wanted to punch something. He approached the boulder, anger burning through his body. He twisted back and delivered a shattering, rage fueled blow to it's side. He looked up at the others, face seeming both calm and irritated. 
"Are you going to help? Or are Night and I going to have to do all of this ourselves?" 
He turned to NIGHT. "It was a good effort. Don't go beating yourself up too much over it." Not that he was one to talk when it came to not beating yourself up, but he should still try to help NIGHT's confidence. 
Tch. His punch barely left a mark. Barely. This might take a long while. But if his blow could leave a mark then it wasn't impossible. And for now that was what he needed to focus on. 

@Koga

Edited by Yukiro

In Combat (Sorta)

Spoiler

KogaHP: 180/180 // EN: 17/18 (18-1) // DMG: 2 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

The Boulder: HP: 45/50 (47 -2) // EVA: -2
ID: 129863
BD: 9 (5 +2 +2) <<Success>>
DMG: 2 -0 = 2

As Koga turned around to face the rest of the party, he was met with raucous laughter from Noct and NIGHT. "Shut up...I know I had this coming...but please...shut..."

"I'm not hitting that thing first, this isn't my quest."
"But I am, and I don't care if it isn't my quest."

NIGHT started to sprint at the Boulder, ready to give it a what for...except...Koga could already tell that NIGHT was going to go right past it. Before the man could open his mouth, NIGHT went careening right over her 'enemy' and faceplanted through the dirt. Koga had to cover his mouth to hide his snickering. "This is why I'm not suited for punching big rocks, guys."

Now it was Yuki's turn...but Koga tell that something was seriously bothering the guy. The sheer force of his strike echoed through the mountains as he spoke, "Are you going to help? Or are Night and I going to have to do all of this ourselves?"

Koga cracked his knuckles as he went up to the boulder. His turn. The man took a modified martial arts stance, wound up and let it go. His hand collided with the Boulder, chipping away only a minuscule potion of its health...this was going to take a while. "Your turn Noct," the man said as he walked to the side to stand next to Yuki. "Hey man, are you doing okay? You seem...well pissed," Koga said quietly.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180 // EN: 17(18-1)/18 // DMG: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

The Boulder: HP: 44 (45-1)/50 // EVA: -2

ID: 129875
BD: 8 (7+1) >>HIT<<

She still chuckled at Koga, even when he when said to shut up. She had heard NIGHT chuckling too, so she didn't feel so bad. But then, she probably should with her being his girlfriend and all, oops. NIGHT was the first to try and hit the boulder, only for her to miss by face planting. Well, apparently that can happen with boulders too, great. Noct's luck was looking superb right now. Then went Yukiro, he seemed....pissed. She might have to try to talk to him later about that.

By the time Koga had hit the boulder and it was officially Noct's turn, she sighed. She already knew that she was going to do nothing. She wasn't a strong person, hello, she used a rapier for goodness sake. Rapiers aren't heavy people! But still, attempting to remember how her father taught her to punch in the past, she pulled back and hit the rock. A tiny as all holy heck sliver disappeared and she grimaced, more for the pain that went through her hand.

Was now a bad time to mention that she has never punched a person or an object before? She noticed Koga go to stand by Yuki and she walked over to NIGHT and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not suited for this either. Need help up?" Noct extended a hand to the other woman as she let the boys talk.

@NIGHT

Edited by Noctua

"It was a good effort," Yukiro called out to her. "Don't go beating yourself up too much over it."

Like you're one to talk...

She tried to wipe the scowl off her face as she picked herself off the floor. Noctua shuffled over and lent NIGHT a hand, which she graciously appreciated.

"Thank you," NIGHT muttered, taking her team mate's hand in hers as she rose. Her words were muffled through a hand that was trying to wipe the dirt off her mouth. "Ughh," she moaned, when she regained her confidence to speak. Her gaze went to glaring at the boulder, "Of course this happens to me."

"Y'know what?" She added, pushing back her shirt's sleeves. "I'm gonna give that boulder a real piece of my mind. Tripping me up like that..."

NIGHT waddled over to the boulder and kicked it in annoyance. One measly point of damage. At least she didn't miss this time.

@Yukiro

ID: 129876 | BD: 6 (4, +2) | CD: 9
Basic attack vs The Boulder. (-1 HP)

The Boulder | HP: 43/50 (-1) | EVA: -2

NIGHT | HP: 220/220 | EN: 20/22 (+1, -1) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 1

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

The Boulder | HP: 50/50 | EVA: -2
ID# 129889 | BD: 10
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN: 28/28 | 3 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 2 HEAVY MOMENTUM | 1 REG 
The Boulder: HP 37/50 (3+2= 5 dmg)

Koga had taken a... modified martial arts stance. Yeah, that was a more polite term. His fist punched the boulder, barely doing anything. Well, it was better than doing nothing. 
"Your turn Noct," he said. The man walked to stand next to Yukiro, both surprising and irritating him. "Hey man, are you doing okay? You seem...well pissed," Koga said quietly. Well, at least he was keeping it quiet. 
"Sorry, I've just been in a bad mood lately." As he spoke Yukiro approached the boulder. No need to hold back against a rock. He wound up, twisting his body back and shooting his fist into the rock. He didn't bother to check for damage this time. He just walked back to Koga. 
"Anyway, go wail on the thing some more. I get a feeling you should get out as much stress as you can. You might get a lot more of it soon enough." 
Yukiro started was trying to avoid that topic of himself. He wasn't sure if it would work though. 

@Koga

Edited by Yukiro