[F1-PP] <<secret medicine of the forest>> (Zuekin,Azhoda)

Zuekin noted the concern in Azhodas' words not saying anything back until he was up and back in his stance "don't worry about me its going to take alot more than that to hurt me" he said glancing back at her shooting her a smile and throwing up a thumbs up. The nepent that he had attacked just a moment before assumed that he wasn't paying attention and took this opportunity to attack, closing the distance between them fairly quickly for its size and swung its vines at zuekin, but the attack didnt catch him off guard quite the opposite actually he had looked away on purpose so that it would attack thinking it had the advantage. As soon as it's first vine reached for him he grabbed it and yanked pulling it into a punch aimed at its center while it's other vine struck his side dealing some damage but this time his thorns did their job as it's health plummeted to zero and it shattered into a million pieces. "Ha that's one down see I told you not to worry" he said triumphantly forgetting about the second nepent for a moment that was until two more vines shot out from the shards striking his chest pushing him back his feet digging into the ground as he stopped.

Spoiler

Zuekin ID# 131311 BD:6 1dmg

Nepent#1 ID# 131311 MD:10 (+2crit) 3+2=5-8MIT=1dmg

Nepent#2 ID#  131312 MD:6 3-8MIT=1dmg (thorns-9hp) (regen activated 3/3)

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin Lvl:4 | HP:76/80 | EN:7/8 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5 (3/3)

Nepent#1 HP:5/7 | DMG:3

Nepent#2 HP:0/7 | DMG:3 (dead)

@Azhoda

Edited by Zuekin

still being quite tempting to jump in and fight with him was quite big, I never liked to see people get in trouble but I need to hold back otherwise the quest will fail and he is not getting this quest done at all. But upon hearing him say that I should not worry I noticed his thorns. It was clear that he didn't need much help at all but still, I wanted to. "Alright, Just make sure you don't get critted then, they will pass your thorns then." Saying this I looked over and made sure they did their best to not get hit while still planning on getting their thorns in the attack.

Looking at his fighting style it was clear he did not use any Sword arts yet and just went with basic attacks, it was good to keep your energy high but he did not do much damage at all. Still, the fact that the item drop was not 100% confirmed at all. I had to kill the Nepent variant twice, "yezz, Hopefully, he doesn't have my luck as well," I said low watching the battle as it went on.

@Zuekin

"ok this is taking to long" he said as he charged at the nepent ready to strike as soon as he got in range but the creature wasn't going to wait either as it's vines shot out towards him. He was able to side step the first but the second changed course and aimed for were he landed striking him in the side doing minimal damage and killing itself on his thorns. "well that wasn't to hard guess all that's left is the big guy huh" he said looking at Azhoda while the shattered remains of the nepent vanished into thin air. "now where is the big guy" he asked himself but as soon as he finished speaking there was a sudden crashing sound as a tree fell in between Zuekin and Azhoda separating them. He turned towards where the tree fell from only to see a another nepent this one looking a little bigger and by the looks of what it just did alot stronger "guess theres my answer" he said before taking up his stance readying himself for inevitable battle to come.

Spoiler

Zuekin ID# 131740 BD: 4 (miss)

Nepent#1 ID#  131740 MD: 8 (hit) 3-8=1dmg (-9 thrns) 

Stats

Spoiler

Zuekin Lvl:4 |  HP:80/80 | EN:7/8 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5 (3/3) 75+5=80hp (reactivated)

Nepent#1 HP:0/7 | DMG 3 (dead)

((OOC- had to reroll accidentaly put the wrong nepent in the attack and I didn't realize I had rolled once before that one sorry so there will be three rolls for this post but only one valid one sorry I'll keep a better handle on this in the future :p ))

@Azhoda

Edited by Zuekin

As soon as the last Nepent died to the thorns from Zuekin's armor I got out a small sigh of relief. That meant that he should only fight the Nepent field boss, who was not much stronger than the other guys. Zuekin seemed confidence he did his best but I had other thoughts,  He needs someone to protect his ass from getting to much damage over time done to himself, he has a good idea for being a tank but He doesn't do any damage at all. I sighed as he spoke to me, "He should either jump out from the ground or run at you from the..." I stopped mid-sentence as a tree fell down between us. Heck that nearly killed my life, wait it would not "From the woods," I said fast looking at the nepent boss who jumped out ignoring me completely and focusing his eyes on Zuekin. "Good luck, Make sure you tank his attacks just be careful," I said to him knowing that the nepent boss was a bit stronger and back then did even damage to my level 21 ass.

@Zuekin

Zuekin just waited there sizing up his opponent looking for any weak points on its body for a moment but there didn't seem to be any that he could see 'hmm, I'm going to need to be careful with this one especially if it can knock down a tree' he thought while staring it down. A minute passed and he was just about to attack when the variant must have gotten tired of waiting because it charged at him as it got closer he noticed it didn't seem to be slowing down so he positioned himself infront of one of the plentiful trees once it got close he jumped out of the way at the last second causing it to slam into the tree he was in front of with a loud crashing sound. As soon as he got his footing he ran up behind it and delivered a solid roundhouse kick slamming it back into the tree then retreated to a safe distance.

Spoiler

Zuekin ID#131779 BD:6 (hit) 1dmg

Nepent V ID#131779 MD:2 (miss)

Spoiler

Zuekin Lvl:4 |  HP:80/80 | EN:7/8 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5 

Nepent V HP:14/15 | MIT:5 | DMG:10 | nat 10 rolls deal unmitigated dmg

@Azhoda

Edited by Zuekin

Looking at how Zuekin was fighting I nodded and got to thinking a bit, I felt quiet and then for a moment started to think about it. Last time I was here a mist rolled in and started filling up the forest. But it seemed that was just my luck when fighting this thing, but still, it knocked down a tree and killed the action while combat started. Well for the time being it seemed the nepent was focused on Zuekin, maybe I could deal some damage to it but I was not sure at all. The battle was easy to track and that means I could learn a bit how he fought, it was probably not that hard to track as it seemed like he was waiting for the creature to attack him. Turning back tot he action it seemed like Zuekin was waiting for the creature to attack as well but in the end, the monster waited for a bit. Weird when I fought it was way more aggressive in attacking me.

@Zuekin

As soon he got in place and fell into stance the nepent was already turning around and moving towards him this time at a much slower pace. When it came into range it's vines whipped out trying to strike him but he easily dodged them with small movements and chopped at them with the sides of his hands using them as if they were blades as they retreated dealing some damage in return. "this is actually kinda of fun I didn't think fighting with monsters instead of people could be enjoyable but I'm starting to enjoy this" he said with a laugh as the nepent went to stab at him but much to its dismay it's vines only found purchase in the ground as zuekin had done a back flip to dodge them and now was standing a few feet away at a relatively safe distance "well I should probably stop dodging and let him hit me if I want to get this quest done with any time soon wouldn't you agree" he said directing at the only other person here.

Spoiler

Zuekin ID#132215 BD:6+3=9 (hit) 1dmg

Nepent V ID#132215 MD:5 (miss)

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin Lvl:4 |  HP:80/80 | EN:7/8 | DMG:1 | ACC:3 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5 

Nepent V HP:13/15 | MIT:5 | DMG:10 | nat 10 rolls deal unmitigated dmg

@Azhoda

Edited by Zuekin