LEVEL 14
280 HP | 28 EN | 10 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 3

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 2

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Equipped Vanity Items:

• "Amber Clover Pendant" - Vanity - LD x2
  • "Witcher's Vambraces" - Vanity - Thorns x2
  • "Jack's Purgatory" - Vanity - Cursed//Burn//Blight//Freeze

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate - ACC x2

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
"Cloak of Twisted Worlds" - Light Armor (T1 -  Rare) EVA x2 
"Leggings of Shattered Torment" - Light Armor (T1 - Rare) 18 MIT 
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

Guild Bonus: +5% more col from mobs

Yukiro stepped out the forests of floor 2. He needed to go out and find something to fight, or some materials to gather. Anything that would help make him money at this point. His shop was nearly empty from all the junk selling, he was nearly out of materials, and he was low on col. He needed to do something about it. He wasn't really sure if anything on this floor would help, but it was better than floor 1. Down there nothing would help even a little bit. So here he was.

Not wasting any time Yukiro started to jog out and into the floors forests. He was just as eager to get started as he was to finish quickly. He equipped his gear as he went along, black coat and boots materializing on him and silver-golden sword appearing on his waist. He glanced around, making sure to keep an eye out for anything that stood out. 

It was about time for his looting to begin. 

@Noctua

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Level: 9
HP: 180
Energy: 18
DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Skills:
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Rapier - Rank 2

Familiar:
» Athena - Healer

Equipment:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy // Recovery // Evasion]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy // Accuracy // Damage]]
» Starter Healing Potions (3)

» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 14(18-4)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wolf: HP: 78(90-12)/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate vs Nocuta: 1(0+1) // vs Yukiro: 0

ID: 129709
BD: 6 (5+1) >>HIT<<
Sword Art: Quadruple Pain
DMG: 3x4=12

Why was she alone on the second floor? She didn't even know. Okay, technically she wasn't alone since she had Athena with her, but the owl was a healer, not a damage dealer. Oh well, Noctua could do this right? That was the pep talk that she was giving herself as she walked from the town into the wilds. She didn't know what she was expecting to find or retrieve, but at least some mats and col would be nice. She sighed and looked at Athena, "Don't let me die pretty bird." A short hoo came from the owl as they started walking once more, Noctua feeling a bit more not nervous.

Of course, the walk was soon cut short by the sound of a snarl. At first, she wondered if Koga had followed her, only to see the marker of a monster. Of course. She grabbed Graceful Repose from it's sheath and she looked at it. "Don't fail me now..." She channeled Quadruple Pain, the blade of the rapier turning a deep violet before she attacked the wolf. One hit for each leg, and she jumped back. That was a good start, no status' but still, watching the wolf's health drop was golden for her.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Wolf: HP 90 DMG 20
ID# 129710 | BD: 6 MD: 5 (8-3)
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN 23/28 (-5)
Wolf: HP 28/90 (-50) (Hate: Yukiro 1 // Noctua 1)

The grass pounded under Yukiro's feet as he ran through the forest. He didn't see anything worth fighting; a few insect monsters, a boar. But as he ran he heard a distinctive sound echo through the forest. 
PING!! 
The sound of a sword art activating. Deciding it would be better to investigate Yukiro dashed towards the sound. 
When he got close he found a familiar player and her owl facing down a wolf. Noctua had her rapier drawn and was fighting the wolf alone. And the beast was about to attack. 
Yukiro thought not. 
He drew his sword and pulled back his arm before whipping his sword forward with all his might. 
He seemed to be doing this a lot. 
The sword whirled through the air and impaled the wolf, sticking at a near vertical angle out of the ground. 
Yukiro jogged up behind Noctua. "Looks like I was just in time."

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 11(14+1-4)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wolf: HP: 16(28-12)/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate vs Nocuta: 2 (1+1) // vs Yukiro: 1

ID: 129713
BD: 7 (6+1)
Sword Art: Quadruple Pain
DMG: 3x4=12

Okay, so far so good. Oh no, it was gearing up to hit her, wait..what was that? She readied herself to get hit by the wolf, only to watch it get impaled instead. She looked at the sword, "Looks like I was just in time." Oh, that explains a lot. She looked at Yukiro as he jogged up behind her and she smiles with a nod. "Yes, in fact you were." She quickly sent him a party invitation, figuring that he wouldn't mind it, or at least, she hoped that. She looked back at the wolf then and grinned lightly. Well now, she didn't feel like she was about to get her butt handed to her.

Channeling Quadruple Pain once more, she hit the wolf in it's four legs, watching as it's health dropped even more. She was glad right now that she was at least hitting the thing. Perhaps her bad luck with this sword was finally gone. She was certain that Yuki was going to be able to dispatch of the wolf quick enough. "He's all your's if you want it." She still kept Graceful Repose readied though, just in case.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Wolf: HP 90 DMG 20
ID# 129714 | BD: 7 (5+2) MD: 4
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN 23/28 (+1-1)
Wolf: HP 6/90 (-10) (Hate: Yukiro 2 // Noctua 2)

"Yes, in fact you were." It lightened Yukiro's mood to hear that he'd been of use. 
While Noctua used a sword art to slash and stab the wolf Yukiro accepted a party invitation.
"He's all your's if you want it," Noctua offered. Yukiro took his sword's hilt and drew it out of the wolf, flicking another slash across it's body just for good measure. 
"No need. You have more to gain from beating it than I do," he stated simply. He took a few steps back to let Noctua do her thing. But he didn't sheath his sword. He rested the tip on the ground and leaned on the pommel. "So how your life been lately? Not all bad, I hope," he asked, mostly to fill the empty space. Well, empty to him. Noctua had a wolf to fill that space. Yukiro glanced at the small HP bar under his own. It looked like she had just started fighting when he'd shown up. It was a good thing too; he didn't want to be too late. 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 9(11+1-2)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wolf: HP: 6/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate vs Nocuta: 2 // vs Yukiro: 2

ID: 129721
BD: 2 (1+1) >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
Sword Art: Rip Ravine
DMG: >>MISS<<

"No need. You have more to gain from beating it than I do." She nodded lightly as she focused back on the wolf. She had seen him remove his weapon, and with damage being done at the same time. This was the moment that she was glad she hadn't made enemies with Yukiro. But at the same time, something did seem a little off with him. Probably best to talk about on a later date or at a later time. Not while she was attempting to fight a wolf. Of course, she started to channel Rip Ravine. She didn't want to use all of her energy just yet after all, but as she wet to use the sword art, the wolf moved, causing her attack to miss.

Whelp, it was starting all over again wasn't it. "So how your life been lately? Not all bad, I hope." She shook her head moments later, "Not too horrible. Been missing less which is nice, but I still miss." She chuckled lightly at herself before she focused between both the wolf and Yukiro. "How about you Yukiro? Have things been going well?" She was kind of hoping to get an honest answer, but at the same time, she was trying not to get mauled. But at least he had accepted the party invite.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 9/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

ID# 129733 | MD: 2

Had things been going well? For Yukiro? Not in the slightest. 
He'd recently learned how useless he was at an event boss fight. He'd been to weak to suppress the feelings of jealousy inside of him, he had been unable to even challenge a boss without others worrying about his safety. He was weak, useless, and unfit to be held in any regard. Well? No, things had been as bad as they could possibly get. 
Yukiro faked a smile. "I've been fine. Not much to talk about," he told Noctua, trying not to put any unneeded stress on her. Especially as she missed the wolf she was fighting. Fortunately the attack had been enough to make the wolf back off. For a moment there, Yukiro thought he'd have to stab it again. But He reassured himself that Noctua could handle herself. Or at least he hoped she could. He didn't want to steal her target. 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 8(9+1-2)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

ID: 129747
BD: 3 (2+1) >>FAIL<<

He seemed to not be one for talking today, that was strangely odd. But, that wasn't something that she was going to be able to keep her mind on for right now. Instead, she focused on channeling Rip Ravine once more, fully intending to hit this wolf. But even as she let the attack go, the wolf moved out of the way once more. Okay, was that darned curse coming back to bite her in the rear? Because that is what it felt like at the moment, and it was not a fun feeling. No, it sucked. She felt like she was a level one character again, and this did not feel good to her, at all.

Still though, she managed to look at Yuki for a moment and sighed. "For some reason, I don't think that is the truth. But, I won't pry." She went back to looking at the wolf for a moment before she smiled softly. "Just know, that I'm here if you want to talk. Would be better than wandering around aimlessly after all." Eyes trained on the wolf, but her ears listening to her friend for a response, boy, was she glad that she can multitask.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

ID# 129759 | MD: 3 (6-3)

Yukiro stood in place quietly While Noctua attacked the wolf. She missed again, which made Yukiro pity her just a little bit. 
"For some reason, I don't think that is the truth. But, I won't pry. Just know, that I'm here if you want to talk. Would be better than wandering around aimlessly after all.
At that moment, the wolf ran past her and towards Yukiro. Yukiro watched it approach him with disheartened eyes. But his self pity quickly translated in to anger the wolf moved as though to bite Yukiro, but his leg suddenly moved in a blur to kick the wolf away. 

"It's really nothing to worry about. Just some personal issues. It really is nothing major," he tried to confirm for Noctua. He wanted to avoid showing weakness if at all possible. "Do you want me to help finish it off?" he offered, changing the subject. The wolf really was taking a little to long to kill off. 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro

End Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 7(8+1-2)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wolf: HP: 0(6-6)/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate vs Nocuta: 3 // vs Yukiro: 2 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129776
BD: 6 (5+1) >>HIT<<
DMG: 3x2=6

ID: 129777
LD: 14
CD: 4

Obtained:
1260 Col
Rare Trinket (1)

Yuki wasn't saying much, so she went back to focusing on the wolf. She took a deep breath and channeled Rip Ravine then. The wolf tried to move at the last moment, but it was too late, for she stabbed it once in the side, then again in the chest, it disappearing into a cloud of fragments. Thank god, because that was starting to get old. Sheathing her weapon, she shook her head lightly to the offer of help. "Nope, thankfully I got it that time. Though if I would have missed again I would have asked for help." She chuckled lightly and took a long look at him.

"Personal issues can be horrible when shouldering them alone. But, if you insist, again, I shall not pry." She smiled as she walked back over to him. "So, what did you come out here looking for?" She was curious as to what he was hunting for. She didn't know if things on this floor were going to drop much of anything for him at all.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua

Noctua managed to thrust her weapon through the wolf, which shattered soon after. "Nope, thankfully I got it that time. Though if I would have missed again I would have asked for help." She chuckled lightly and took a long look at him.
"Personal issues can be horrible when shouldering them alone. But, if you insist, again, I shall not pry." She walked over to him, smiling. "So, what did you come out here looking for?
Yukiro help up a hand and touched his thumb with his pointer, letting the other three fingers stick out. "Money," he said simply. 
"But I looked around at the mobs here. It looks like nothing will drop anything for me," he said, looking around as he spoke. Finishing with a heavy sigh he looked back at Noctua. "But while I'm here, would you mind my helping you farm these things? It would give me something to do," he finished with a smile.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 9(8+1)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Money huh, well, sadly she wasn't of much help there really. "Hm, well, I'm sure that we can find a way to get you some money too if you wanted? I'm mainly out here for the materials." She was certain that just going up a floor for him to kill things and her to search wouldn't be horrible, right? He was a more capable fighter than she was, shoot, everyone was at this point. But she was still trying her hardest. But, she didn't want to have a friend tag along if they weren't going to get anything out of it, nope, that wouldn't be fair at all really.

"So, what do you say? We can go up another floor if you want, I'll probably just hang back and not really attack unless it's needed." She was going to give him the option, she knew that he offered to help her down here, but still, dragging him along for nothing. Sure, the company would be nice, but there was still that factor that he looked like he needed to beat something up without it taking one to two hits.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro // 280 HP | 28 EN | 10 DMG | 2 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

"Hm, well, I'm sure that we can find a way to get you some money too if you wanted? I'm mainly out here for the materials. So, what do you say? We can go up another floor if you want, I'll probably just hang back and not really attack unless it's needed," Noctua offered. Hm. That was tempting... Was it really okay to do that? She was offering, but still... 
"How about this," Yukiro came to a conclusion, "Let's stay down here for a while, then go up a floor when you're better off for materials." Yeah, that felt like a fair compromise. He stood up and lightly whirled his sword around, returning the blade to it's sheath. While he had planned on getting himself something of use, it was better that he spend his time helping Noctua. She would probably enjoy the company anyway. 
"Oh, right, how are things with Koga? If I remember correctly, you two are together, right?" 

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 10(9+1)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

"How about this. Let's stay down here for a while, then go up a floor when you're better off for materials." She nodded lightly with a smile, "Okay, that sounds like a good plan." She was willing to work with the compromise, as long as it got Yukiro something to do as well, besides just stand there and wait for Noct to fall into trouble. But let's face it, that was bound to happen anyways. She was meant to be the damsel in distress wasn't she? And pushing that thought out of her mind, she looked at him as he rose back to his feet. Something seemed a bit off still, and she couldn't place it.

"Thank you for the company Yuki, I really do appreciate it." She smiled softly, something that would hopefully relay that she truly did appreciate his company. He and Koga were the only two who she was truly close to in this game, she loved one and thought of the other as her best friend. So yeah, she liked to keep them close and make sure that they weren't in sour moods. It was just getting Yuki to talk on his that was the slight problem, he was a bit like her in that area, which made it worse.

"Oh, right, how are things with Koga? If I remember correctly, you two are together, right?" Instant blush, "Oh, um, it's good. He's hanging out with his sister right now, I didn't even know that he had one though, so that was a bit of a surprise. But I don't think she likes me much anyways, so I figured I would just give them their space and come hunting." Did...did Noct just speak more than one sentence at a time? That was odd, but at least it wasn't to someone who hasn't saved her butt more than once nows. "How are you doing? I know you have something, but I'm not asking on that one I promise. Just in general." Smooth Noct, smooth.

@Yukiro

"Thank you for the company Yuki, I really do appreciate it," she said with a soft smile. 
When Yukiro asked about her and Koga, Noctua immediately blushed. 
"Oh, um, it's good. He's hanging out with his sister right now, I didn't even know that he had one though, so that was a bit of a surprise. But I don't think she likes me much anyways, so I figured I would just give them their space and come hunting. How are you doing? I know you have something, but I'm not asking on that one I promise. Just in general.
"Ah, yes, his... Oi. Koga has a sister?" 
"One thing..? Uh, well. I'm fine, I think. Nothing's really happened." 

Which is the problem. I can't seem to anything myself. 
"I'll follow you, by the way. So lead on whenever you feel like it." 
Yukiro didn't want to change to topic on her, but he really wanted to change the topic. It was, after all, a weakness to discuss your weaknesses. Though it was a strength to listen to others do the same. He never really understood it, but he lived by it anyway. 

@Noctua

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 15(18-3)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wasp: HP: 75(90-15)/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate: vs Noctua: 0 // vs Yukiro: 0
[BURN 2/2] // [BLIGHT 2/2]

ID: 129833
BD: 11 (10+1) >>CRITICAL +2<<
Sword Art: Accel Stub
DMG: 3+2x3=15

Ha, at least she wasn't the only one who had that response to Koga having a sister. She chuckled though and nodded. "She looks just like him, it's uncanny." She shook her head though, don't be jealous, it's just a sister. Okay Noct, head back in the game now. She looked at Yukiro though and she tilted her head to the side as she looked at him. "You think? How can you think that you are fine?" She wanted to ask more on it, but he was soon saying that he was going to follow her. So instead, she sighed and nodded before she started to walk once more.

It didn't take long for her to stop in her tracks and she groaned lightly. Wasps. Eh, it was better than a spider. She unsheathed her weapon though and started to channeled Accel Stub. The moment she used the attack, she stabbed the wasp right in the chest three times. She watched as a chunk of health disappeared from the wasp and the two status effects that she could give were next to it's name. Great, that was a wonderful start at least.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Wasp: HP 90 DMG 20
ID# 129842 | BD: 8 (5+3) | MD: 2
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN 24/28 (-4)
Wasp: HP 21/90 (-40) (-24 BRN/BLT) (Hate: Yukiro 1 // Noctua 2)

"She looks just like him, it's uncanny."
Yukiro didn't say it, but he didn't really believe that Koga had a sister. He just couldn't picture it. 

It wasn't long before they came across a wasp. Noctua groaned when she noticed it, drawing her rapier for a sword art. Yukiro drew his sword while she attacked. Noctua stabbed the thing and dealt a fair amount of damage. Yukiro gave a small applause before stepping forward and cutting off one of the flying insect's wings. 
"That should make it a little easier. I'll step back again, you should be fine," he said, resheathing his sword and giving Noctua some space to fight. He wasn't sure what to do while she did her thing so he just stood there in awkward silence. 
This is... I don't know what to say now. Hmm... what should I do? Am I supposed to say something? What should I say? Maybe I should ask a question. No, I can't distract her from the fight. 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro

In Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 14(15+1-2)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Wasp: HP: 21/90 // DMG: 20 // Hate: vs Noctua: 2 // vs Yukiro: 1
[BURN 1/2] // [BLIGHT 1/2]

ID: 129848
BD: 4 (3+1) >>FAIL<<
Sword Art: Accel Stub

Yuki hadn't said anything so she just kept quiet on that subject. Koga having a sister probably wasn't the best thing for some people to hear, especially the ones who have been kidnapped by Koga. Instead, she focused on the wasp, only to watch Yuki take one of it's wings off. That made it hard for the Wasp to hit her, but it seemed to make her miss as well. For when she channeled Accel Stub to take the thing out of it's imaginary misery, it floated to the side without a wing, causing her to miss. Well, that happened. But still, it had her burn and blight on it, and those alone would kill the thing, right? Here's hoping at least. She just got a bunch of col and a trinket off the last creature, she needed materials off of this one. She took a step back though and held her rapier tightly, waiting to see what the wasp's next move was about to be.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Wasp: HP 90 DMG 20
Wasp dies before it can attack
Yukiro: HP 280/280 | EN 24/28 (+1)
Wasp: HP 0/90 (-24 BRN/BLT) (Hate: Yukiro 1 // Noctua 2)

The wasp, in fact, would not have a next move. This was because the wasp would be busy being dead. 

After Noctua had gracefully missed the irritatingly irate insect it drifted off to the side and fell to the ground as it did so. Yukiro followed the burly bug with his eyes, watching it's health slowly drop until it reached zero. Yukiro sighed and stepped away from the tree he had decided to lean on, not bothering to watch the wasp shatter. A small loot window appeared for Noctua. Yukiro looked around. Nothing was about to jump out at them as far as he could tell, so he walked back over to her side. 
"So far so good, it looks like. You might have missed the second time, but you made o=up for it with your first hit. So good job," he told her, mainly hoping to give her a bit more confidence in her fighting. He felt like she might need it. 

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 180/180 // EN: 15(14+1)/18 // DMG: 3 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 1 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

ID: 129861
LD: 9
CD: 11

Obtained This Thread:
1980 Col
Rare Trinket (1)
Tier One Materials (4)

Rare Trinket (1)

She was ready to defend against an attack from the wasp, only to watch it move and then burst into fragments. She looked at the loot window that popped up. Finally, some materials, that was what she was here for after all. She looked over at Yukiro as he walked over and she sheathed Graceful Repose then. "So far so good, it looks like. You might have missed the second time, but you made up for it with your first hit. So good job." She smiled lightly, "Thank you Yukiro. I've been trying to get better you know. Also been trying to use Graceful Repose more to prove that it isn't actually cursed to make me miss everything."

Of course, that superstition was still in the back of her mind, where it was probably always going to stay. Still, she nodded lightly to herself before she looked back up at Yuki. "I wonder, does this floor have anything that would benefit you, or would we have to go up to the third floor? I only ask because you looked a little bored just leaning against the tree." She chuckled lightly, yes, she had observed that. She wondered how many more things that he was going to be willing to watch her kill down here before he wanted to actually go up a floor and be able to do things for himself too.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua