LEVEL 22
440 HP | 44 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 4

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Equipped Vanity Items:

• "Amber Clover Pendant" - Vanity - LD x2
  • "Witcher's Vambraces" - Vanity - Thorns x2

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate rk 3 - ACC x3

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

He was still having trouble wrapping his head around it. It just didn't seem possible. It went beyond everything his mind had ever prepared him for in his entire lifespan, beyond even what he could have imagined possible. 
Yukiro was on a date with Tala.
Well, as it had turned out, he'd been on a date with her all day while being too stupid to connect the dots and realize he was on a date. But now that he was actually going to lunch with her he felt a new form of pressure, a new anxiety that hadn't been there. What if he messed up? How would he mess up? What could he possibly do to mess up? Everything might be messing up! 
"U-um..." 
Focus, Yuki. Concentrate. You're going to have ramen. You're the one leading her there. Just stay calm and act normal. 
"S-so, the place I know. It's just down this street here," he said, guiding Tala around a corner. Despite having held her hand all morning to keep from getting separated in a cave Yukiro still felt flustered from holding her hand now. What was wrong with his mind!? 

@Tala / @Koga / @Noctua

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Level: 9
HP: 180
Energy: 18
DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Skills:
» Curved Sword - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Sturdy Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation]]

Well, she needed to put on that brave and happy face. She was on a date with Yukiro. Awesome. Plan is starting to roll at this point. She was hungry though, so she was happy to be able to have some ramen. Though, she kind of hoped that she was going to be eating soon, apparently she had been working too much in that cave. Okay, can you call being scared out of your mind working? Probably not. Stupid claustrophobia. Eh, that's in the past at this point though. So now, she was walking beside Yukiro. "U-um..." There were moments she didn't now if this flustered side of him was adorable or annoying. Boy, this plan might be a little tougher than she thought.

Happy smile, happy face, you're supposed to like the guy. Supposed to. Ha that's funny Tala, how much longer are you going to continue burying those true feelings? "S-so, the place I know. It's just down this street here." She looked up at Yukiro and nodded, "Okay, just lead the way." She could tell that he was still flustered while holding her hand, something that she just didn't understand really. They just spent the entire day, in a cave, where she was basically being carried through there. Right, Tala, you got to be happy in your thoughts too child. Pushing all of the negative to the side, she smiled as she lightly squeezed Yukiro's hand.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 13
Health: 260
Energy: 26
DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 3 Katana

Battle Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

Koga held Noctua's hand as they walked through the Town of Beginnings. It had been a long time since they'd taken a day just to themselves...I mean, yeah they spent every day together doing whatever the hell they wanted, but that usually meant being knee deep in mob guts trying to grind out more levels. It had been a long time since they had just relaxed. And today seemed like the perfect day. The sun was shining, there was a light breeze, it would've been a shame to waster the day in dungeon or something.

Not only that, but Koga had been putting some thought into a particular question he'd wanted to ask Noct...not yet, of course. But rather whether or not he thought that he one day might. I mean, there were numerous things to consider, the big glaring one being what would happen once they got out of the game. It was a big concern, and rightfully so. But that was something to worry about later, for now, he was just enjoying some time with his beloved.

"Ya know, I don't think I've ever actually been in this part of the Town of Beginnings," the man commented as he walked along, looking around. "The town's pretty freaking big when you think about it."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Level: 13
Hit Points: 260
Energy: 26
DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1

Skills:
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Rapier - Rank 3

Familiar:
» Athena - Rank 1 Healer

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed  // Burn]]
» Owl's Wings [Perfect Trinket [Accuracy // Recovery // Evasion]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Faithful Night [Perfect Rapier [Accuracy // Accuracy // Damage]]
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

This, this was relaxation. She was walking the Town of Beginnings, Koga's hand in her own. She had a smile on her face, and no need to feel like she needed a bath desperately. That was the sure sign saying that she hadn't fought anything today. Relaxation, that was something that she didn't think she would ever relish. Then again, she hadn't expected herself to be training and grinding levels on a daily basis either. She also didn't expect her to fall in love. That last part might have been the biggest surprise to her than anything else.

She looked over at Koga, and noticed that he seemed to be deep in thought about something. She was curious. You know, normally it's curiosity killed the cat, but perhaps in Noct's case it was curiosity killed the owl. Bad pun, I'm sorry. But still, she was curious. "Ya know, I don't think I've ever actually been in this part of the Town of Beginnings. The town's pretty freaking big when you think about it." She tore her gaze from Koga long enough to look around. "It is isn't it. But then, how often do we actually get the chance to just walk around like this?"

She turned her gaze back to Koga then and smiled, "Other than how big the town seems to be, what else is on your mind? You seem to be pretty deep in thought over there." Having the feeling that she should tear her gaze away from him again, she looked ahead, only to see two people she knew, or at least, thinks she knows. "Hey, isn't that Yukiro? With Tala?" Okay, Koga's younger sister had something against Noctua, and she still doesn't know what it was, but Noctua has been attempting to avoid the child anyways because of it.

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua

Tala squeezed Yukiro's hand, which made him smile brightly. This was shaping up to be a very good day. Despite having had to spend the entire morning in a cave that was completely black-out dark and fighting devil-bats for shiny rocks so Tala could be given another quest. Not that he hadn't enjoyed the cave. 
He led Tala around the corner and down the narrower road until he suddenly stopped. Something was watching them. He could feel it's vision on his back. He looked over his shoulder only to see...
Noctua. And she was with Koga. Oh, were they on a date? Good for them. 
I'm on a date too... 
He turned a little red and pointed the couple out to Tala. 
"Looks like your brother is also out on a... on a date," he paused to prevent himself from stuttering, "Oi! Koga! Noctua!" 
Naturally, he was blissfully unaware of the events he was putting in motion by drawing attention to them. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 180/180 || EN: 18/18 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Yukiro sure was smiling a lot more, was that because of herself? She didn't know, but it was a big difference from when she first met him, that was for sure. The sight that she saw it as, progress toward her plotting goal. Oh, those feelings from the cave? Yeah, they were being severely suppressed to never be seen again. Gotta love it when a girl can do that right.

But something made Yukiro stop and she looked at him. She turned to look when he did and she saw the sight that she never really wanted to see. Sure, it was her brother, but he was holding hands with that owl... Tala's eyes narrowed as she laid eyes on the other woman, her hand starting to grip Yukiro's tighter from the anger. The squeezing of his hand? Well that was to keep from walking up to the owl and slapping her right across the face. It would be possibly, she wasn't much taller than Tala.

"Looks like your brother is also out on a... on a date." She opened her mouth to say something, only to hear the next thing. "Oi! Koga! Noctua!" That was when she groaned from frustration, her grip not releasing from Yukiro's hand. Great, he called them over, this was going to be interesting. No, no it wasn't, Tala wasn't dealing with this. "Yukiro, we are going to duel them. No If's, And's, or But's." Well now Yukiro, what have you gotten yourself into?

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"It is isn't it. But then, how often do we actually get the chance to just walk around like this?" Noct said, to which Koga blinked a couple time. "I mean...technically whenever we want...we're not on the frontlines yet...we can really do whatever we want, but we just choose to go kill mobs until our faces are red..." Ya know...he had a point there.

"Other than how big the town seems to be, what else is on your mind? You seem to be pretty deep in thought over there." Koga's eyes went small and his put ona  nervous grin as he began to spew out words, "Hmm, me, nope, nothing! I wasn't thinking, you know me, my heads just a vacuous void of space, like a black hole, wherein brain cells are sucked into oblivion, never to be seen again!" It was at this point that Koga realized that nothing he had said made sense or was normal, but he was in too deep now...

Thankfully, Noct appeared to be distracted by..."Hey, isn't that Yukiro? With Tala?" SWEET MARY MOTHER OF BABY JESUS CHRIST COULD KOGA JUST CATCH A BREAK?! Koga already knew what was gonna happen once Tala saw him and Noct together...and he knew it was gonna get to him way more than it usually did because seeing her with Yuki made him inordinately angry...oh great..."Yeah...yeah it freaking is..."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 260/260 || EN: 26/26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1

"I mean...technically whenever we want...we're not on the frontlines yet...we can really do whatever we want, but we just choose to go kill mobs until our faces are red..." She looked at him, he has a point. But still, they didn't take the moment to sit and relax, which was possibly why this felt so wonderful to her. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Just makes one wonder when we will make it to the frontlines." Oh well, worries for another day.

Hmm, me, nope, nothing! I wasn't thinking, you know me, my heads just a vacuous void of space, like a black hole, wherein brain cells are sucked into oblivion, never to be seen again!" Was he even making sense? No. Why did he sound so nervous though? She just gave him a look that said she didnt believe him. "Now you sound like me, just without the stuttering." She couldn't help but laugh on that one.

Yukiro and Tala were looking at them, and Koga seemed to be...annoyed? "Yeah...yeah it freaking is..." Sge looked at him then, concerned. "Koga...what's going on?" The question innocent, the response, possibly not so innocent.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro - 440 HP | 44 EN |  11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT |  3 EVA | 1 REG

Yukiro heard Tala groan and felt her hand squeeze his own with enough force to kind of hurt his hand. 
Ow. That's uncalled for. 
Did he do something wrong? Yukiro was about to ask when Tala spoke to him. 
"Yukiro, we are going to duel them. No If's, And's, or But's," Tala ordered. 
"Wha-- Why are we--?" Yukiro started, clearly surprised. What, did he really do something that he shouldn't have? Didn't he just call out to some friends? What was the problem with that? 
"If we have to I guess we can... Isn't that kind of rude though?" he asked cautiously, trying very hard not to get further on Tala's clearly agitated nerves. And was Koga... glaring at them? Was this going to be okay? What was going on? Was he still mad about him and Tala?
Actually, that would make sense for Koga. But then why was Tala so mad..? It was pretty much beyond him, he supposed. No use in fighting it if she wanted a duel. He'd just have to make sure she didn't get beaten that badly. 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Wha-- Why are we--?" She looked up at him, a look in her eye that he would have never seen yet. A look of pure hatred with a hint of jealousy. This look didn't disappear as she looked at the owl once more. "If we have to I guess we can... Isn't that kind of rude though?" She sighed, "No, rude is using my brother to get whatever she wants. Rude is making sure that my brother can't see what is actually good for him. Rude is taking my brother away from me!" The last of her words started to get louder as she just glared at the owl. Without a thought then, she released Yukiro's hand, probably much to his pleasure, and she walked right up to Koga and his owl.

"So, owl, how much longer you gonna be using my brother? Or do you plan on just using him until the end to break his heart hm?" Pure bitterness in her voice as she just stared down, well stared up at, the other woman. The only disadvantage of being shorter than nearly everyone, it's hard to stare them down. She was fully prepared for a fight now, and she was hoping that her brother was getting that hint. Of course, that was going to be bad for her at the same time, but she also trained with him, so he knew that she was going to be able to handle this still.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"Now you sound like me, just without the stuttering." Koga couldn't formulate a proper response, so his pea-sized brain instead opted to just laugh...nervously...for probably longer than necessary. Good job buddy.

"Koga...what's going on?" Koga let out an exasperated sigh, "I'll explain later..." Great...Tala was walking right up to...
"So, owl,"
Noct...
"how much longer you gonna be using my brother? Or do you plan on just using him until the end to break his heart hm?"
"Jesus H. Christ. Tala, would you give it a rest, please?"

Tala, was in fact, not going to give it a rest.

Koga stared daggers at his sister right now. She'd done plenty of crappy things before, but nothing as outright, full-blown psycho as this. What in God's name was going through that apple seed sized piece of matter in her head that she called brain? She was gonna get an earful from him later that was for sure.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 260/260 || EN: 26/26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1

Okay, whatever she said, or her thought, made him laugh like a mad man. She just stared at him. That was a nervous laugh right? If so, it just made her question what he wasn't saying, and well, queue the worried thoughts that crossed her mind for a second.

"I'll explain later..." "Um, okay..." Now she truly was confused, and this was shown even more when Tala walked right up to them. "So, owl, how much longer you gonna be using my brother? Or do you plan on just using him until the end to break his heart hm?" Wait, was Koga's little sister talking about her. A baffled and confused look was now fully seen on her face. She didn't know what was going on anymore, and well, it wasn't the best thing in her mind. She must have destroyed something, and that wasn't what Noctua wanted to do.

"Jesus H. Christ. Tala, would you give it a rest, please?" She shook her head finally clearing anything that might have been confusing her, or at least, she tried to. "Give what a rest? What in the hell is going on?" She wasn't mad, she was confused and kind of hurt honestly. The fact that Yukiro wasn't even doing anything at this point was baffling. Koga's reactions confused her as to what was truly going on. Tala, well, she just didn't know anymore.

@Yukiro

"So, owl, how much longer you gonna be using my brother? Or do you plan on just using him until the end to break his heart hm?
"Jesus H. Christ. Tala, would you give it a rest, please?"
"Give what a rest? What in the hell is going on?
Yukiro had no idea what to do or, if he was being honest, what was going on. But he did know one thing. He had to step in. And he had to do it now. 
"Tala. That was uncalled for. You wanted to duel them? So be it. But at least spare them the overly cruel words." 
Without hesitating for even a moment Yukiro, who was still partied with Tala, sent a duel request to Koga's party. His eyes turned to Tala. They weren't red anymore; his eyes had turned an icy blue. 
"If you have something to say, say it with your sword," he commanded, "It's more effective, trust me. I've been doing since I was born." 
Yukiro turned to Noctua and Koga, his eyes reverting to their usual crimson shade. "You have my apologies. Please indulge us this one time. It wasn't our intention to be that rude."
His simultaneously cold and apologetic gave focused on the entire group. "Please accept my apologies." 

@Tala

Spoiler

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 || EN: 44 || DMG: 11 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || EVA: 3 || REGEN: 1

ID: 130690

LD: 3

"Jesus H. Christ. Tala, would you give it a rest, please?"
"Give what a rest? What in the hell is going on?"

Tala could have laughed with how pathetic this was going at the moment. "Oh please, as if you don't already know. Besides brother dearest, have you told your beloved what happened to your friends? Or are you keeping her in the dark on that?" Okay, that right there might have been pushing things a bit too far. Mere moments later, Yukiro was back in the game it seemed like and no longer being silent in the corner. Good, she was going to need his help still. Her little plan was still going according to plan. Except for one thing.

"Tala. That was uncalled for. You wanted to duel them? So be it. But at least spare them the overly cruel words." He was mad. Huh, so he cared for the owl too then? That might become a little bit of a problem in her grand master plan. Either way, she shrugged and looked at her brother and his owl. "Right talk with my sword. So, that involves my brother's little owl not flying away like the flighty bird she is?"

Wow Tala, that's a bit of a low blow don't you think. Wait, was Yukiro trying to apologize for how Tala was acting? That was a priceless thing being put into effect now. It earned a smirk from her as she stared at her brother. She was meeting his glare, not giving a care in the world at the moment at the fact that she might have just ruined everything that she had in her life. Yukiro and Koga, you'll both forgive her, right?

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 26/26 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 130695
LD: 4

"Give what a rest? What in the hell is going on?" Noct asked.
"
Tala. That was uncalled for. You wanted to duel them? So be it. But at least spare them the overly cruel words. If you have something to say, say it with your sword," Yuki commanded, sparing an entirely new flame of anger in Koga, "It's more effective, trust me. I've been doing since I was born. You have my apologies. Please indulge us this one time. It wasn't our intention to be that rude. Please accept my apologies."
"Shut up Yuki," Koga said, hardly even giving the boy a look, "These are family matters and I'm not about to involve you or Noct in them, as much as Tala is trying to. We're not duelling, my sister and I-"
"...brother dearest, have you told your beloved what happened to your friends? Or are you keeping her in the dark on that?" Tala cut him off. A dark countenance overtook Koga as the words seemed to echo around him. The duel request appeared before Koga and wordlessly, the man pressed the button to accept. Koga took a couple steps back, putting a respectable distance between himself and he and Noct's opponents before drawing his sword, steel against wood creating an unearthly, malicious hiss.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

ID: 130668

LD: 20

She just let everyone talk. So much was going on at once anyways. Yukiro was trying to apologize for the tiny terror, Koga was upset, and she was being attacked. It had been such a wonderful day. "Besides brother dearest, have you told your beloved what happened to your friends? Or are you keeping her in the dark on that?" Wait..what? She turned to look at Koga. But he was already prepared to attack his own sister. What was Noctua missing in this? What was she not being told? Was there a reason?

"Right talk with my sword. So, that involves my brother's little owl not flying away like the flighty bird she is?" Ouch.... Now Noctua had a new goal. Since this little tiny ant decided to ruin a good day, the ant was going to pay for it. It took her seconds to unsheathed her rapier as she looked Tala dead in the eyes. "I'll show you flighty you..." Its always a bad thing when the rest of her words switch to French, which is what just happened as she waited. One thing, "Half health."

@Yukiro

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 260/260 || EN: 24(26-2)/26 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1 || RECOVERY: 1

ID: 130742
BD: 4 (3+1) >>FAIL<<
Sword Art: Crucifixion
DMG: >>MISS<<

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 || EN: 44 || DMG: 11 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || EVA: 3 || REGEN: 1

There was no waiting, she was going first. She would apologize to Koga later if this landed. Though, knowing her luck, she was going to fail this entire time and give Tala something else to make fun of Noctua for. Just that alone seemed to make the normally patient woman even less patient. Apparently, Tala was the only thing in the world at the moment that could make Noctua's patience dwindle. Though, Koga wasn't entirely off the hook. What was he holding back from telling her. What was she holding back from telling him. Boy, this was just a mess.

Without a glance to Koga to see if he was moving or not, Noctua dashed forward. The blade of her rapier was turning purple, then violet, then nearly black before she went to use the skill. But you know how Noctua normally hits things when she is this angry, well, Tala apparently has the opposite effect as she missed. What luck.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 260/260 // EN: 17/26 (26 -9) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noctua: HP: 260/260 // EN: 24/26 // DMG: 4 // ACC: 1 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // BURN: 12 // BLIGHT: 12 // REGEN: 1 // RECOVERY: 1

Tala: HP: 153/180 (180 -27) // EN: 18/18 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 3 // MIT: 9
[Stunned]
ID: 130745
Sword Art: Ra Setsu [x6 Stun]
BD: 7 (5 +2) >>Success<<
DMG: 6 x6 -9 = 27

Yukiro: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44 // DMG: 11 // ACC: 3 // MIT: 18 // EVA: 3 // REGEN: 1

Koga hardly noticed anything except for his immediate goal right now, which was to beat his sister into the ground.
"Half health."
That was fine with him.
Noctua took off as soon as the counter went down, Koga only just behind her. They both bee-lined for Tala. The girl really didn't know what she'd just gotten herself into did she?

Noctua's sword art went dark before she managed to strike, her attack ultimately going wide and missing. Koga, however...Koga's sword shone blood red as he channeled a Ra Setsu and continued to charge at Tala. For a moment it looked like he would collide into her, but the man skidded to a stop as his weapon arced through the air, cutting across Tala's abdomen. Koga's fist shot outward as he threw a left hook right into Tala's temple, jarring her as Kuiaratame bit into her virtual flesh again, doling out a fair amount of damage.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 153/180 || EN: 18/18 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9
[STUNNED]

Now she expected to hit some nerves, but the look that Koga gave her was the look that she hadn't seen in years. So maybe she had pushed a button too far, oh well, too late to take it back now. "I'll show you flighty you..." Tala looked at Noctua and laughed, "Koga, she can't even continue to formulate a sentence in a single language." Perhaps Tala should stop while she was ahead, but she wasn't, she was too stubborn to do that. She drew her sword and she looked at the two before her. Yukiro was either going to join or not, at this point, it didn't seem to matter. Both Noctua and Koga were staring her down.

The owl was first to attack though, and it was an easy enough thing to dodge since the woman was already wide enough. But it was her brother that took her a bit more for surprise. They had dueled before, but never with sword arts, and now she knew why. One slash, a punch, and another slash, she was down for a moment, trying to gather her bearings.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro - 440 HP | 44 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG
ID# 130770 | BD: 8 (Koga)
ID# 130771 | BD: 9 (Noctua)
Yukiro: HP 440/400 | EN 32/44 (-12)
Koga: HP 180/260 (-80) (Stunned)
Noctua: HP 182/260 (-78) (Stunned)
[Noctua allowed Yukiro to do what he does in this post]

The fight started faster than Yukiro had hoped. Noctua lunged at Tala, thrusting her sword. Yukiro shot to Tala's side, his right hand gripping the thin blade and wrenching it to the side. His left arm held his sword, blade pointing up, above Noctua's head. 
"Forgive me." 
He slammed the pommel of his sword into the back of Noctua's neck, forcing her to the ground and disarming her, hopefully knocking her out so she didn't suffer. The sound of a sword art drew Yukiro's attention Koga was attacking Tala-- no, it wasn't an attack. That was an execution. And that was not going to happen. 
Yukiro's sword collided with Koga's blade, stopping it dead. His sword started to glow a brilliant scarlet, forcing itself past Koga's sword and slashing into his chest with the force to send him flying. 
"That was quite the attack, Koga. But if you need to unleash your anger, cut me. Not your sister." 

@Noctua

Edited by Yukiro