Erebus (WIP)

[character image]

Username: Erebus
Height: 5' 9

About: History/personality
History: Flynn had always been a gamer since he could remember. His cousin being the one to introduce him to the fun of gaming. But when Flynn wasn't gaming he was getting in fights with  local bullies and mostly winning due to his cunning and ferocity. But that doesn't mean his actions didn't get him in trouble. His grandfather had recently heard bout the NerveGear and SAO he decided to buy them for Flynn. That way Flynn can fight to his heart's content without getting in trouble, he can play games which he loves, and they can play it together. What's the worst that could happen?

Personality: Flynn despite being a tough scrapper of a person is also very loyal to those he cares about. He makes friends easy, but enemies just as easily. He is optimistic and it isn't easy to get him down. He laughs and likes to make people laugh if it lightens the mood. He is sharp and observant to where it is sometimes eerie.

Virtues:

Loyal; Finds it hard to abandon, turn back on, or believe negative comments about people he cares about, considers friends, or good people overall. Will defend said people or people's ideals even if it means the many turns against him. His steadfast heart wont crack under pressure.

Confident; To me, no goal is out of reach. I keep things positive not just for myself but to keep moral up for everyone. It is very difficult to put a damper on my spirit.

Uncanny; Sixth sense or sharp senses? Some often wonder if I'm some supernatural being. Can at times sense danger coming. 
Flaws:

Wanderlust: Always interested in strange and new places. Adventure waits and I can't wait to take the first step. Even if it brings me to dangerous places I may not be able to handle yet.

Daredevil; Taking risks and taking hits to complete a goal. Willing to taunt a bigger, stronger foe to get it's attention or enrage it. Sometime causes to be badly hurt or put in high risk.

Abrasive; Can be rough around the edges. Sometimes using a light punch to snap someone out of a bad mood or sulk. Can be rude to get point across.

Profession: N/A
Skills
Non-combat:

» Searching [Rank 1]: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

• Warhammer {Vanity}
  • Chestplate {Vanity}
  • (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • 2,000 Col and (25) Tier 1 materials

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Edited by Erebus
  • 1 month later...