EVERETT:

USERNAME: EVERETT
NAME: EVERETT SNOWPOINT
HEIGHT: 5'7 ft.
WEIGHT: 127 lbs.
BIRTHDAY: 12/28/XXXX

poke4.thumb.png.1477db52abd4e9d7c579d4aed49c918d.png

VIRTUES:

INNOCENT: Like the little bean Everett is, he is pretty much the dictionary definition of innocent. Like, how could you not love such a pure and wholesome face? Whatever dirty innuendos you have before get shooed away when you're around Everett!

ADVENTUROUS: Adventure! Whether it be physically or mentally, Everett loves to have a good adventure. He loves exploring! He loves learning! He loves adventuring! He loves the thrill of going somewhere mysterious an unknown!

POSITIVE: Everett tends to look on the bright side of things. He's just naturally optimistic... unlike his 'little' sister, who can be quite bipolar if he does say so himself. You'll probably never see him down, in fact!

FLAWS:

OBLIVIOUS: Let's just say Everett doesn't catch on very quickly... or at all for the matter. He's pretty brain dead when it comes to... y'know, actually reading people. So, don't get offended if he doesn't catch on to something right away!

PROTECTIVE: Of course the 'older' brother has to have the brotherly protectiveness! Everett is highly protective of Elaine, but what do you expect when the two were stuck in a dog-eat-dog world? Her life is practically in his hands, after all!

GULLIBLE: Due to his charismatic and friendly personality, Everett tends to be quite easy to manipulate. Sometimes in his mind, its really just sunshine and rainbows, in fact! Most of the time, he won't even question whatever you tell him!

HISTORY/PERSONALITY:

Everett dashed loudly down the stairs and into the basement.

"El, El! They're back!" he cried excitedly, "Mom and Dad brought the Nervegear!"

Elaine quickly sat up from the couch she had been laying on. "Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!"

The pair raced outside where their parents were still struggling to bring everything they had bought inside. Everett and Elaine dove into the car, each grabbing a box with the logo for 'Nervegear' and rushing back inside and down into the basement.

"Aaah! I can't wait!" Elaine cried, excitedly tearing into the box and pulling out the futuristic-looking helmet.

"Eve-! Hurry up, I wanna play!"

Everett was just barely pulling his Nervegear out of the still intact box.

"I know, wait for me!"

"Better hurry then!" The two children hurried to plug the Nervegear into a computer and laid on the big bed they had set in the main room.

Everett grinned at Elaine as he put on the helmet.

"I'll see you soon, El!" Elaine laid down next to Everett, giggling giddily.

"I'll see you soon!" They took a deep breath and said almost simultaneously;

"Link Start!"

lucas1.jpg.326df9399d6cf78bc79037f87bcb728b.jpg

516542989_poke6(2).png.bed6053c160232149219e047c0d55c77.png
poke8.png.aab445931df39f03f54e32b7329bea62.png
INVENTORY:

EQUIPPED:

Spoiler

» UNC | 2H Straight Sword: +PARA
» UNC | Light Armor: +REC

ITEMS:

Spoiler