LEVEL 20
400 HP | 40 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 4

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Equipped Vanity Items:

• "Amber Clover Pendant" - Vanity - LD x2
  • "Witcher's Vambraces" - Vanity - Thorns x2

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate rk 3 - ACC x3

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
"Jack's Purgatory" - Vanity - Cursed//Burn//Blight//Freeze
"Cloak of Twisted Worlds" - Light Armor (T1 -  Rare) EVA x2 
"Leggings of Shattered Torment" - Light Armor (T1 - Rare) 18 MIT 
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

"So, my brother and I are supposed to go to do Nature's Treasure, do you want to come with?" Tala asked Yukiro. They had just finished doing the second lesson together and... Were they... Dating? He couldn't tell, he'd never dated someone in his life-- heck, he didn't even know what is really meant to be dating! But he did know one thing. He did want to spend more time with Tala. Even if Koga was going to be there too. 
"I'd love to come with you," he replied with a smile, "But are you sure you want me too? This was probably meant to be time for just you and your brother, right?" 
He said that, but he squeezed Tala's hand just a little bit tighter, not wanting to let her go. He would still leave er be if she wanted him to--

Yukiro's stomach growled. His eyes went wide and his face went red (well, redder). "U-um," he started, a more embarrassed smile now on his face, "I'm fine, really. I'm not that hungry." 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Level: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14
DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9

Skills:
» Curved Sword - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Sturdy Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» (5) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
» (1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
» (1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Ah good, that quest was done. Now, she did have the plans to do nature's treasure with Masato, but she felt like bringing Yukiro along was going to be fun. She had no intentions of seeing her brother squirm with Yukiro being brought along, while holding her hand. No, not at all.

"I'd love to come with you. But are you sure you want me too? This was probably meant to be time for just you and your brother, right?" She smiled and shook her head, "He won't mind at all!" Okay, that might be a bit of a lie, but hey, this was going to be fun. Besides, it wasn't like Masato hadn't brought that damned owl along for things all the time. He was just going to have to suffer through the things that he put her throu-.

She looked at Yukiro when his stomach growled and she laughed. "Come on. I'm sure we can go by a store real fast and grab you some food." In fact, she meant that too. After a few minutes they were finally headed to the meeting spot where she was supposed to meet Masato. Only, she was late, and had company with her.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga

Level 12

HP: 240

Energy: 24

DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 3] Katana

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

Koga stood waiting for his sister in Nature's Treasure...she was late...which wasn't exactly unlike her...but it wasn't like her either. The man checked his map to make sure she wasn't, God forbid, dead. Nope, she was fine. There was her little green blip...but wait, one of Koga's other friends was there with her? Yukiro? Koga didn't know that they knew each other. Huh, interesting. Well, at least that would be a story for her to tell him while they looked for materials.

"You know you're almost half an hour late..." Koga said when he saw his sister approach...but...hold on...Yuki was with her? And they were holding hands....She didn't tell him she was bringing anyone...at least he always told her if he was bringing Noct. And hold up, they were holding hands?!
"Hey Yuki," the man greeted his friend, "Tala didn't tell me she was bringing you along...Actually I didn't even know you two knew each other," Koga said with an acerbic bite he hadn't intended. Koga didn't know why, but he had the feeling that his sister knowing Yukiro and whatever was currently going on between them was only going to spell trouble for him...Oh boy...

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga

"You know you're almost half an hour late..." Koga said as Yukiro and Tala approached. He seemed surprised to see Yukiro. Not that he could be blamed.
"Hey Yuki," Koga greeted, "Tala didn't tell me she was bringing you along...Actually I didn't even know you two knew each other."  There was a certain... bite to his words that struck Yukiro. But he chose to ignore it. 
"Hey Koga. She just invited me a moment ago. Sorry if I'm intruding," he replied. As far as he could tell there was nothing wrong with the situation. He and Tala were holding hands (a fact that was still being processed in Yukiro) and they were meeting Koga to go gathering. It was turning out to be a very good day for him. "It's good to see you." 
Yukiro's good mood contrasted to a few days earlier, when he had been punching rocks with Koga. At least, Yukiro thought it did. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"You know you're almost half an hour late..." Aww was she really that late? Damn, that was horrible. Eh, oh well, her brother would get over it. She gently squeezed Yukiro's had as her brother started his little..complaining. Was that the right word for it? Because that was how it felt to her at the moment. "Hey Yuki. Tala didn't tell me she was bringing you along...Actually I didn't even know you two knew each other." She couldn't help but laugh at her brother though.

"Oh you're not intruding, right brother dearest?" There was a sickly sweet smile on her face in that moment as she watched Koga's face for any kind of signs of basically everything. Oh yes, this was going to be fun alright. She was prepared for just about anything that her brother might try to throw at this point. "Come on boys, we are out here to get materials and have fun, right?" Another mischievous and sweet smile at the same time. Only Koga would know this smile, seeing as which he would have seen it in their real life more than once.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240 // EN: 24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 130424
LD: 11 >>Success<<

Obtained This Thread
+1 T1 Material

"Hey Koga. She just invited me a moment ago. Sorry if I'm intruding. It's good to see you." Yuki said, in a far cheerier tone than Koga had ever heard Yukiro use before...Aki hadn't...Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope, NO! Masato wasn't even about to touch that train of thought with a ten foot pole that's been sterilized and placed in a vacuum sealed container.

Fortunately...or not depending on how you looked at it, Tala cut in before Koga could think on the subject any longer. "Oh you're not intruding, right brother dearest?" she said in that tone of voice that instantly told Koga that she not only had a something up her sleeve, but that it was aimed directly at him...and that Yuki might be caught in the crossfire...God help Yukiro, the poor boy. "No, not interrupting at all," Koga said, narrowing his eyes at Tala. "Come on boys, we are out here to get materials and have fun, right?"

Fun...right. "Lead on," Koga said, gesturing for his sister to start walking. Before they'd even begun, Koga noticed a little sparking mineral in the ground which he picked up. Well...hopefully that was a good sign...

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

ID# 130434 | LD: 4

"No, not interrupting at all," Koga said, much to Yukiro's relief. He'd really hate to be interrupting some quality sibling time; he now knew how precious it was. 
Tala decided to lead the way. "Come on boys, we are out here to get materials and have fun, right?
Yukiro nodded happily. "Right! We'll follow you!" 
"Lead on," Koga agreed, gesturing Tala onward. Yukiro noticed as he was lead by Tala's hand that Koga had grabbed something. A material? So close to town? 
Nah, no way.
Yukiro looked over his shoulder at Koga. He looked a little... Not happy. What could be wrong..?
"Oi, Koga," he called over his shoulder, "I was telling Tala some stories about us. Any that you wanna share? Or am I the only one who seems to remember them?" 
Glancing back at Tala, Yukiro grinned, "And feel free to chime in too. I wanna know more about you and Koga, if I may." 
It was a good idea, he thought. Though maybe they weren't interested. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

ID: 130435
LD: 15 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained:
Tier 1 Material (2)

She didn't miss her brother's narrowing eyes and all she did was smile lightly. Well, seemed like both of the boys wanted her to lead the way, okay. She could practically skip with how irritated her brother was getting right now, but instead, she just held onto Yukiro and basically dragged the taller ma around as her brother sulked behind them. She looked at the ground as she walked and she noticed something sparkling and she smiled as she stopped to grab the material. "Oh yay." She practically giggled before she starting to walk once more.

"I was telling Tala some stories about us. Any that you wanna share? Or am I the only one who seems to remember them?" Oh, she might be able to hear them from Koga too? This was going to be a fun day after all. "And feel free to chime in too. I wanna know more about you and Koga, if I may." She looked up at Yukiro and she shook her head. "I don't know if Koga would want me to tell those stories." She laughed lightly as she glanced back at her brother, wondering just how badly he wanted to kill her right now.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 130448
CD: 5 >>Fail<<

Obtained This Thread
+1 T1 Material

The trio started walking along Nature's Treasure lazily, looking for anything that was remotely Material like...Koga especially, he and Noct had run low on their stock and were in dire need of more Materials. They weren't really worried about being attacked by mobs around here either. Yuki and Koga could both cream anything on this floor, and Tala had leveled up far enough that they'd pose little to no challenge for her either.

"Oi, Koga," the snow haired man called. "I was telling Tala some stories about us. Any that you wanna share? Or am I the only one who seems to remember them?" he said, before looking to Tala, "And feel free to chime in too. I wanna know more about you and Koga, if I may."
"I don't know if Koga would want me to tell those stories," Tala replied with a laugh, and for a moment, Koga seriously wondered which stories she was thinking of.
"Huh...You tell her about how we met?" Koga asked his friend, "That was a pretty good time." Yeah...Koga was ignoring the fact he'd 'kidnapped' Yuki at the end there...He'd just tried to be nice to the guy...by taking him out for food as thanks...maybe a little bit against his will...

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

ID# 130455 | LD: 18
2 T1 Materials

Tala looked up at Yukiro, shaking her head. "I don't know if Koga would want me to tell those stories," she laughed and glanced back at Koga. 
"
Huh...You tell her about how we met?" Koga asked, "That was a pretty good time.
Yukiro nodded. 
"Yeah, I just got to the part where you drew the sword out of the big snake rock thing," he told Koga, who was trailing behind for some reason. Ah, well, no matter. "Let's see, what happened after that... uh..." 
Well, after that Koga had invited him out for dinner. Yukiro had declined because he had other things to do that day, and so Koga kidnapped him and forced food down his throat. 
Hm. Maybe he could afford to bend the details just a little for his sake. 
"After that we went back to town and had something to eat." He smiled at Tala and glanced back at Koga. 
Back me up. Do not not back me up. This is for your sake, not mine. 
Yukiro laughed. "That pretty much sums up that one." 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 130459
LD: 3 >>FAIL<<

She looked between the two men as they talked about how they met. She was getting the feeling that one or both of them wasn't telling her everything that she wanted to know. Of course, her brother was just pissed off, so there was still that too. She held back a chuckle as she observed that about Koga. Instead, she merely sighed and shook her head. "So, what is it that the both of you are trying not to tell me about your meeting?" Maybe she was a little too observant at times. Oh well, it was only going to suck to be the both of them.

She kept her eye out for any kind of materials that she might find. Of course, monsters that needed to be killed was also something that she was watching out for. She kind of doubted that any kind of creature was going to be dumb enough to attack this party though. She looked back to the guys again, wondering which one of them was going to be the one to tell her the information that she seemed to be prying for.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
ID: 131054
LD: 13 >>Material Found<<

Obtained This Thread
+2 T1 Material

"Yeah, I just got to the part where you drew the sword out of the big snake rock thing," Yukiro explained as they all walked, "Let's see, what happened after that... uh..." Koga himself tried to think and remember if there had been anything else that had happened before he'd...oh...oh boy...he'd kinda forgotten about that...Koga's eyes grew wide for a moment and he gave a nervous smile as Yukiro finished the story, "After that we went back to town and had something to eat." The white haired man glanced at Koga, "That pretty much sums up that one." Koga mentally let out a sigh of relief. He would never hear the end of it from Tala had Yuki actually told the man what had happened. Tala, however was not convinced. "So, what is it that the both of you are trying not to tell me about your meeting?" she asked, giving both men a scrutinizing look. "Hmm, nothing! There's nothing else. Just two dudes, getting some food, ya know. Normal stuff!" Koga proclaimed perhaps a little too quickly. "Oh look a material!"

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

ID# 131080 | LD: 3
(2) T1 Materials

"So, what is it that the both of you are trying not to tell me about your meeting?" Tala asked, much to Yukiro's dismay. His mind spun, thinking up thousands of brilliant answers that all failed to stick long enough to be said. 
No, really, they were brilliant. I swear. 
At a loss for any audible reply he looked over at Koga. He had to have something, right? 

"Hmm, nothing! There's nothing else. Just two dudes, getting some food, ya know. Normal stuff!" Koga said way to quickly. "Oh look a material!" The man bent over to pick something up, shift all the pressure back over to Yukiro. 
That was horrible! I'll get you back for this one day! 
He looked around for anything, anything to change the topic too. There was only one thing he could find. 
"Um, well, you see. We also... did that other quest together, that one. Is anyone else noticing the small pond over there?" 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 131081
LD: 19 >>SUCCESS<<

Obtained:
Tier 1 Material (2)

"Hmm, nothing! There's nothing else. Just two dudes, getting some food, ya know. Normal stuff! Oh look a material!" She buried her forehead into one of her hands for a moment. "Um, well, you see. We also... did that other quest together, that one. Is anyone else noticing the small pond over there?" Now, she just has both of her head buried into both of her hands. She might need to teach this boys a lesson or two about learning how to lie to someone.

Lifting her head from her hands, she smiled as she grabbed a couple of shiny materials before she turned and looked at the two of them. "Ya know, you both suck at lying ad distracting." She looked at the pond and nodded, "Yes, that is a pond." Looking back to the boys, she tilted her head to the right. "So, which one of you wants to tell me the truth, hm?" She gave them both a pointed look, but the one that she gave Koga just screamed his real name at him.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID: 131183
CD: 8 >>No Material Found<<

Obtained This Thread
+2 T1 Material

Based on the look that Tala was giving Koga, she didn't believe neither him  nor Yukiro. "Ya know, you both suck at lying and distracting," she told the two men, "Yes, that is a pond. So, which one of you wants to tell me the truth, hm?" Koga's eyes flicked between Tala and Yukiro. He was practically sweating buckets at this point. Finally the man let out a sigh. Five bucks said Tala was going to kill him after hearing this. "So, after we got the sword, I may or may not have kidnapped Yuki, tied him to a chair, and force fed him a meal in thanks..." The man put on another very unconvincing smile. But hey, he was trying at least. And he wasn't the one who had ignored a gesture of hospitality. Not that that would save him from his sister's wrath. Yeah, Koga was gonna have to sleep with one eye open tonight.

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

ID# 131275 | LD: 20
(4) T1 Materials

"Ya know, you both suck at lying and distracting, Yes, that is a pond. So, which one of you wants to tell me the truth, hm?" Yukiro glanced at Koga, whose eyes moved between him and Tala.
I didn't think I did that bad... 
After what seemed like hours of silent glancing around Koga broke. 
"So, after we got the sword, I may or may not have kidnapped Yuki, tied him to a chair, and force fed him a meal in thanks..." he said, finishing with a poor attempt at a smile. 
Yukiro paused for a minute, mourning the loss of the man in advance before glancing pointedly away so Tala couldn't see his face. 
"...I have nothing to say," he said, hoping to conceal his nerves. To further advance this brilliant maneuver he wandered a few feet to the side and started to pick at the ground. He happened to find some good materials there, so he would use that as his excuse for doing that. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID: 131283
LD: 19 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

Obtained:
Tier 1 Material (2)

"So, after we got the sword, I may or may not have kidnapped Yuki, tied him to a chair, and force fed him a meal in thanks..." Tala stared at her brother at this point. He did what now? Yukiro had nothing to say, she didn't exactly blame him there. She wouldn't want to say anything on it either. But at the moment, her gaze was solely focused on Koga. "So..you kidnapped him? Weren't you warned about that before brother?" She gave him a pointed look, it was a tease, but also her attempting to make him remember things. Like being in trouble for kidnapping someone before.

She shook her head though and looked over at Yukiro who was purposely not looking at her. "Hope he didn't do too much damage Yukiro." As she looked away, she noticed something sparkle and she bent down to grab the materials. Well, at least she was able to tease her brother and grab some materials, she could use both.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

ID: 131340
CD: 7 >>No Materials Found<<

Obtained This Thread
+2 T1 Material

"So..you kidnapped him? Weren't you warned about that before brother?"
"Well someone should've warned Yuki to not deny someone's hospitality. I was just teaching him an important life lesson," Koga replied defensively. What? It's true! You shouldn't reject someone's hospitality like that...it's rude. In other cultures, you could be killed for doing so. The way Koga saw it, Yuki had gotten off easy.

"Hope he didn't do too much damage Yukiro," Tala said, turning to Yukiro.
"Geez. what'd ya think I did to the guy? Waterboard him with soup?" Although, now that Koga thought about it that was kind of amusing...what, the guy has a bit of a sick sense of humor sometimes.

Unfortunately for Koga, there still weren't any materials around...which ultimately meant he'd have to suffer Tala's reprimands and general desire to torture him that much longer. Oh boy, was Koga excited for that. He really wished his luck was better sometimes.

@Yukiro

Edited by Koga