DMG: 3 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9

Skills:
» Curved Sword - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Sturdy Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» (5) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
» (1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
» (1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

She didn't know why, but her brother wanted her to meet him at his shop. Hopefully that damned owl wasn't going to be there. In this instance, she meant both Noctua and Athena. That white owl was annoying as heck and the way that Noctua just kept talking to it wasn't normal. Wait...did Masato know that his girlfriend talked to her owl all of the time like that. Akiara figured that she would just have to tell him, just in case. Let's just add this on to that little scheme that she was attempting to plot up. She didn't have much on it yet, but she was getting there. Just little tidbits so far.

Either way, she pushed those thoughts away when she finally left her shop and went next door, to her brother's. She started to think once more on what Masato would even want. He had been too preoccupied with the owl to even notice her after all. Oh, maybe he is going to apologize to me and acknowledge that I was right about that owl after all. Fat chance Akiara, fat chance. She walked into her brother's shop and looked around, "Masato?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga

Level 12

HP: 240

Energy: 24

DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 3] Katana

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle Ready Inventory
>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Kiba>> [Damage // Damage // Damage]

Koga heard the door of the shop open and when he looked up, saw his sister standing there at the entrance. "Masato?"
"Hey sis. And c'mon, we talked about this. We can't keep using our real names here. It's Koga, remember?" the man said as he stood from his chair behind the counter. "Don't get too comfortable, I'm just gonna grab something from the back, and then we're heading out." Without another word, Koga went through the door to the back of the shop. A few moments later, he reappeared, except now he was wearing his combat gear and holding something in his left hand. Something long, probably a weapon, wrapped in a red shroud. "Alright, let's go."

Koga would lead his sister out to the fields outside the Town of Beginnings. He knew of a spot with no mob spawns, quiet, secluded. Perfect place for what he was planning.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"Hey sis. And c'mon, we talked about this. We can't keep using our real names here. It's Koga, remember?" Oh come on, was the first thing she was going to get every time really just her being chastised? This wasn't fair. Either way, she mumbled a sorry as he got up from his chair. He really was hell bent on making her call him Koga. At least she didn't have to do that in her thoughts. "Don't get too comfortable, I'm just gonna grab something from the back, and then we're heading out." She looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and worry. What in the heck did he need to get?

"Okay? I mean, I don't mind you getting things but if it's your owl I might just bail Koga." There was a bit of...emphasis or could it be called venom when she said the word owl. Yeah, she wasn't calling that one by her name, ever. She didn't deserve that from Tala. Did Tala mention that she really, really, really didn't like her brother's girlfriend?

"Alright, let's go." She looked back at Koga with that still confused look on her face. Now he was back and carrying something in a red shroud. At least it wasn't the owl. "Okay, so what are you having me do today? What is that that you are holding? And when can I stop calling you Koga?" Ah Tala, it never failed. One track mind at times, and right now, that was one of those moments as she stared at him, while standing in fields, in the wilds. Was this going to be safe? Did he find out about her plans? Oh hey, she can start that now can't she.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
-1 Tier One Perfect Katana <<Kiba>> [Damage // Damage // Damage]

"Okay? I mean, I don't mind you getting things but if it's your owl I might just bail Koga," Tala called out to Koga as he went into the back. The man rolled his eyes as he searched for the item, "Oh come off it, Aki," he called back, momentarily forgetting his own rule, "Besides, you're really gonna like this."

When the siblings finally reached their destination, Tala impatiently asked, "Okay, so what are you having me do today? What is that that you are holding? And when can I stop calling you Koga?"
"When we're out of the game, you'll see in a second and this..." Koga presented the wrapped item to his younger sibling, "is for you." When the girl unwrapped shroud, she'd find a beautifully crafted katana, a red saya the same color as their eyes, and a wrap around the hilt to match. The blade, unusual for a katana, was completely straight.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"Oh come off it, Aki. Besides, you're really gonna like this." She grumbled something about him not having to follow his own rules then, but her curiosity was still perked. But he wasn't going to show her anything until they stopped, and well, this made her grumble more along the way on the walk. He finally answered her questions though when they stopped and she just stared at him. "When we're out of the game, you'll see in a second and this...is for you." She wanted to make a comment about waiting until they were out of the game before she could stop calling him Koga.

But her mind was stopped by the red shroud that she was handed. "Ooooo...." She slowly started to unwrap it, only to see the beautiful Katana that had been wrapped in the shroud. She looked at it, then to Koga, then back to the Katana before she quickly hugged her brother, careful to make sure that the Katana was being held onto tightly. "Thank you Koga! It's beautiful!" She let go of him after a few moments before she looked at the Katana again. "But wait...I don't have the skill to use it." She looked at him, really confused now, at least until, "Oh no.... This is going to be a form of payback too isn't it...."

Received:

Spoiler

>> Tier One Perfect Katana <<Kiba>> [Damage // Damage // Damage]

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Tala's face lit up as she unwrapped the weapon and quickly hugged her brother. "Thank you Koga! It's beautiful!" she said in thanks before releasing the man from her embrace. She looked at the weapon again, with a smile before some realization appeared to dawn on her, "But wait...I don't have the skill to use it." Wordlessly, Koga raised an eyebrow and mischievous grin tugged at his lips, "Oh no.... This is going to be a form of payback too isn't it...."

Koga couldn't contain it anymore as he broke into hearty laugh. "No, it's not payback, Tala...okay, maybe a little, but the only way you can learn the Katana skill is to have someone else teach it to you. So...here we are! Don't worry, I won't be using any sword arts or something like that. Just basics. Duel to fifty percent health. It'll be just like when we were kids and had to practice together."

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9

Equipped <<Kiba>> [Damage // Damage // Damage]

She knew that grin. Oh no, this was not going to be good for her, not at all. And then, he laughed. She hadn't heard that laugh in a bit though, so it still made her laugh. "No, it's not payback, Tala...okay, maybe a little, but the only way you can learn the Katana skill is to have someone else teach it to you. So...here we are! Don't worry, I won't be using any sword arts or something like that. Just basics. Duel to fifty percent health. It'll be just like when we were kids and had to practice together."

She looked at him though and she nodded lightly as she equipped the katana. The blade wasn't like a normal katana's but that was okay with her, she wasn't like normal sisters or girls, so it fit her. She sighed lightly and looked at Koga. "Okay I am fully ready to have you kick my ass brother dearest." She tried to have a confident smile on her face, but it was probably not going to look like that at all. "Half health." She nodded as if to remind herself that she has no agreed to this, possibly horrible, idea.

@Koga

Spoiler

Tala equipped her new sword and drew it, sighing lightly as she did so. "Okay I am fully ready to have you kick my ass brother dearest. Half health," she confirmed, attempting to smile confidently...and failing miserably.

Koga smirked with confidence...actual confidence, as he drew his sword and gave it a little bit of a flourish. "Alright then. I'll give you the first move for free. Don't miss." Koga knew full well that even if his sister managed to hit him she would do...well chip damage at best. Yeah, Tala was not gonna have a good time with this. Koga on the other hand? Oh, he was gonna have a great time with this.

The man fell back into his old kendo days as he faced his sister for the first time in years. His weapon raised in front of him in a mid guard. In the past they'd always been about even skill when it came to duels, either winning by only the smallest margin. Here though? Koga had the numbers.

@Tala

Spoiler

Turn 1

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9

Koga: HP: 235(240-5)/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

ID: 130461

BD: 11(9+2) >>CRITICAL +1<<

DMG: 4+1=5

"Okay showoff..." She watched him flourish his katana and instantly knew that this was going to be painful. She wasnt fully ready for it, but there was no stopping it at this point. "Alright then. I'll give you the first move for free. Don't miss." Right, dont miss. That wasnt pressure or anything brother dearest. She sighed as she thought back to their childhood. All of their old duels. She managed to keep up back then, she could do it now, even if he was a higher level.

Right, it was now or never. Since he was going defensive it seemed, she had to watch herself. No sword arts, so this was going to be difficult. She closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself and center herself, Koga would be able to remember this. She had always done it for their duels at home afterall. The moment her eyes opened, she went for him. Mid-guard stance so she was going to go low first, to if anything, throw him off balance a bit.

Hopefully. She was hoping that this was about to work, that much was for sure.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Turn 1
Koga: HP: 240/240 (235 +5) // EN: 22/24 (24 -2) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Regen 3/3 <<+5 HP>>]

ID: 130539

BD: 3 (1 +2) >>Crit Fail<<

"Okay showoff...-" Tala grumbled which earned a smirk from Koga...yea, he kinda was.

Tala visibly took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and dashed forward. Koga wasn't surprised by this movement. It was the same one he'd used hundreds of time before. In fact, Tala had probably picked it up from Koga. What he didn't expect was to step on a goddamn rock and lose his balance! Tala's blow struck the man right in the chest as he fell backwards, dealing far more damage than she should have. The man landed square on his back and used his momentum to roll back onto his feet. "Okay...I admit, that was a good hit." And it had hurt! Koga was gonna get back at Tala for that one...Hopefully...actually, the man had absolutely no idea if she had Mitigation or not...yeah, Koga hadn't really thought this through...Did he think anything through? No...no he didn't.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Turn 2

Koga: HP: 231(235-4)/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

ID: 130540
BD: 4 (4+2-2) >>FAIL<<
DMG: 0

Okay, now, she expected to lose this, not actually land a hit against her brother, and a hard one at that. She noticed why though, and it was because of one simple little thing, her brother got too confident and ended up stepping on a rock. Talk about sweet, sweet karma. Her bow had landed right into his chest, and she had moved back just to be safe. She didn't know what kind of nasty tricks her brother might have learned in this game.

"Okay...I admit, that was a good hit." She laughed for a moment, "Well, I was taught by the best." Yes, she was complimenting her brother even though they were fighting. What kind of sister would she be if she didn't commend her brother for his expert skills of teaching her this in the real world. But still, she was getting ready to attack again. Boy did she miss sword arts already. She moved forward to go and hit him, swinging her sword a little wide this time.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Turn 2
Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 22/24 (22 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Recovery <<+1 EN>>]

Tala: HP: 139/140 (140 -1) || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
ID: 130582
BD: 9 (7 +2) >>Fallen +2<<
DMG: 8 -9 = 1
CD: 9 <<Recovery Activated>>

"Well, I was taught by the best," Tala replied, earning a smirk from Koga. "Ya know, flattery isn't gonna keep you from getting you're ass whooped," he teased his sister, awaiting her next move.

The charged forward, her blade swinging towards Koga. The man stepped foward, his blade colliding with Tala's, the sound resonating in their ears as Koga dragged his blade forward. The metal took on a dark aura as sliced at Tala, doing only minimal damage...great...Mitigation...the bane of Koga's existence.

The man back off from the girl, having dealt what little damage he could. "Mitigation? Really? Never pegged you for a tank. Where'd you get that?" Koga asked as he looked up at his health bar. Yup...back to full...Tala had no chance of beating him like this. That didn't seem quite fair...but, too late now. He was doing chip damage, Tala's was getting negated. At least they were training and not fighting for stakes or anything.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Turn 3

Tala: HP: 139/140 || EN: 11(12+1-2)/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9

ID: 130583
BD: 5 (7-2) >>FAIL<<
DMG: >>MISS<<

"Ya know, flattery isn't gonna keep you from getting you're ass whooped." He was in a big teasing mood today wasn't he. "And teasing me isn't going to help make it any easier," she grinned for a moment as she tried to think of some kind of game plan.

But that already wasn't going over well for her at all. Her attack was easily blocked by her brother, and yes, this warranted a frown from her. She tried to move away, only to fail at that too, but there was a little surprise that her brother didn't know, at least, until now. Her health barely went down, and the next thing that she heard was like a canary's song to her ears. "Mitigation? Really? Never pegged you for a tank. Where'd you get that?"

She laughed as he backed off of her. "Got to love quest rewards brother. Never know when they might come in handy." She watched though has his health went back to full and she grumbled. "See, I have mitigation, and you have regeneration, who is cheating now?" She tried this once more, moving forward, aiming to hit his left leg. Hopefully that was going to help her a little bit.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Turn 3
Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 22/24 (22 +1 -2 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Recovery <<+1 EN>>]

Tala: HP: 138/140 (139 -1) || EN: 11/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
[Burn 2/2 <<-12 HP>>] [Blight 2/2 <<-12 HP>>]
ID: 131055
BD: 12 (10 +2) >>Crit +2<<
DMG: 8 x1 -9 = 1
CD: 12 <<Recovery Activated>>

"And teasing me isn't going to help make it any easier," Tala said with a grin.
"Yeah, but its gonna make it a hell of lot more fun," the man replied with an equally mischievous grin.

"Got to love quest rewards brother. Never know when they might come in handy. See, I have mitigation, and you have regeneration, who is cheating now?"
"Having a good build isn't cheating, dear sister. I thought you knew that."

The girl dashed in quickly, blade low as she swung at Koga's leg. The man quickly parried it out the way, opening his sister up completely. A brutal strike across the abdomen, and the Burn and Blight symbols appeared next to her health bar as the solitary tick of HP disappeared.

"Tsk, c'mon Tala, you know better than to swing that wide," Koga chided, knowing she was about to lose a huge amount of her HP.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Turn 4

Tala: HP: 114(139-1-12-12)/140 || EN: 10(11+1-2)/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
[Burn 1/2 <<-12 HP>>] [Blight 1/2 <<-12 HP>>]

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 22 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

ID: 131078
BD: 3(3+2-2) >>FAIL<<
DMG: >>MISS<<

"Yeah, but its gonna make it a hell of lot more fun." She stuck her tongue out at her brother, a smile soon appearing afterwards. She won't lie, she missed the fun that they used to have like this before. It was really reminding her of the good old times, the times that she had been missing the last few years.

"Having a good build isn't cheating, dear sister. I thought you knew that." She narrowed her eyes a little bit, "Well, if my dear brother would help me out, I wouldn't have to worry now would I." Oh the teasing that they were doing right now. Thank goodness Koga couldn't read his little sisters mind. Because the plot that she had in play that was going to start, would make him mad.

Now, of course her brother was going to be able to parry her attack, she was being sloppy and she didn't know why. She wasn't like this in the real world. Dumb game must be messing with her somehow. There was no way that she was going to think that it was because she was out of practice. Nope, not at all. That was not how this was going to go. But of course, his retaliation hurt, literally. See, the strike itself wasn't the part that bugged her, it was the DoTs that he landed on her instead.

"Tsk, c'mon Tala, you know better than to swing that wide." She just glared at him lightly, not the anger glare, but more the 'I'm going to get revenge for this' glare. As she went to attack though, not really knowing when his burn and blight was going to go off, she ran up to him. But just before she went to swing the katana to hit him, she was thrown off balance by the sharp prick of pain that came from the two status effects. Well then, that just made this even worse for her didn't it. Especially since her health just drastically dropped.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Turn 4
Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 23/24 (22 +1 -1 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Recovery <<+1 EN>>]

Tala: HP: 113/140 (114 -1) || EN: 11/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
[Burn 1/2] [Blight 1/2]

ID: 131098
BD: 9 (7 +2) >>Fallen +2<<
DMG: 8 x1 -9 = 1
CD: 9 <<Recovery Activated>>

"Well, if my dear brother would help me out, I wouldn't have to worry now would I." Koga responded with a noncommittal shrug. "Git gud scrub." Ha. Got her.

Tala gave Koga a bit of a glare as her health drained from his damage over time effects. He knew she was looking to get back at him now. Perfect, that would make this all the more fun.

Tala began to run forward towards Koga, her blade looking to strike. But she stumbled. The man dragged his blade across the girl's chest in an effortless motion. Welp, when in Rome.

The man half caught, half pushed his sister away, and waited for her to steady herself. "So, wanna try that again?" Koga said with an amused chuckle. Koga supposed his sister had lost her touch. It had been quite a long time since they'd dueled. At least he'd had the opportunity to kill mobs and had a few duels of his own recently to keep his skills up.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Turn 5

Tala: HP: 89(113-12-12)/140 || EN: 10(10+1)/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
[Burn 0/2 <<-12 HP>>] [Blight 0/2 <<-12 HP>>]

Koga: HP: 235(240-5)/240 // EN: 22 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

ID: 131144
BD: 9 (9+2-2) >>CRITICAL +1<<
DMG: 4+1*2=5

"Git gud scrub." Wow Koga very original. She didn't even respond with anything more than a stare or disbelief that he was even going to stoop that low with her of all people. She was going to have to get him back for that one wasn't she. Once more, her health dropped, but this time dangerously close to the match being over. Well, this wasn't going to work for her at all now was it.

His hit, like the entire time they've been fighting, did a sliver of damage. But now, well, now she was slightly irked at her brother. Mainly for that dumb comment, and he wasn't making it any better on himself right now. Sure, she had stumbled, but still. She righted herself after Koga pushed her away, "So, wanna try that again?" If one was to be standing beside her, they might have heard the small growl that came from her then.

She took a moment to calm down just a little bit before she charged for him. She was going to hit him and she knew it. The moment she was in range, she took the short person way out, slashing her blade across his right leg.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Turn 5
Koga: HP: 240/240 (235 +5) // EN: 24/24 (23 +1 -1 +1) // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
[Regen 3/3 <<+5 HP>>] [Recovery <<+1 EN>>]

Tala: HP: 89/140 (89 -1) // EN: 11/14 // DMG: 4 // ACC: 2 // MIT: 9
[Burn 2/2] [Blight 2/2]
ID: 131284
BD: 9 >>Crit +1<<
DMG: 7 x1 -9 = 1
CD: 6 <<Recovery Activated>>

Koga could tell Tala was annoyed with him. Well, what else was new? Her lips curled back in a snarl just before she charged forward. The burst of speed caught Koga off guard, and he felt her blade bite into his leg, but the man was unfazed. A quick downward strike, and Koga's katana drove itself into Tala's shoulder, the Burn and Blight symbols reappearing after having just disappeared. Well, this fight was over. Koga knew Tala wouldn't be able to sustain more than a few ticks of the combined damage.

"Game over sis," the man said backing off from his opponent and sheathing his weapon. It had technically been an unfair fight, but a fair fight hadn't exactly been the goal either. Hopefully Koga's lesson had been taught and Tala had learned the Katana skill. If not...well, in that case they'd have to do this all over again. Not that Koga would mind.

@Tala

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Turn 6

Tala: HP: 64(89-1-12-12)/140 || EN: 12(11+1)/14 || DMG: 4 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 9
[Burn 1/2 <<-12 HP>>] [Blight 1/2 <<-12 HP>>]

Koga: HP: 236(240-4)/240 // EN: 22 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

ID: 131285
BD: 6 (6+2-2) >>HIT<<
DMG: Failed Because Of The Duel Ending

Her hit to his leg, well hit, but he retaliated by hitting her in the shoulder. She watched as the Burn and Blight came back on her bars and she sighed. She was still going to attempt this though. Just as she had gone to hit him again though, the two DoTs went off and the duel was over. She stared at the winner tag over his head before she sheathed her own Katana then. "Game over sis." "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." She grumbled before opening her skills menu. She started to scroll through everything and finally saw the one that she wanted.

She smiled at this fact as she kept the Katana equipped before looking at her brother once more, the menu now closed. "So, other than kicking my ass, did you have any other plans? I feel like some ramen might be in order." Quickest way to the siblings hearts, food. To her, she just wanted ramen at the moment. She kind of figured that the smile she had on her face would prove that she got the skill. Now, she wanted to pay her brother back, and not in the way of finding out how to kick his own ass.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 240/240 // EN: 24/24 // DMG: 6 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga's damage over times went off and just as Tala went for one last desperate attack against him. Tala's blade stopped just centimeter's from Koga's neck, and a smile slowly crept across the man's face. Good to see that she still had her control.

The 'Winner Koga' banner appeared above the siblings' heads with a great fanfare, but was essentially ignored in favor of Tala looking for the skill in her stats page. She smiled, and said nothing as she looked up at her brother. "So, other than kicking my ass, did you have any other plans? I feel like some ramen might be in order."
"I take it we're celebrating? My treat then. The usual joint?" Koga said with a grin. Job well done. And now, Koga had worked up quite the appetite. A good bowl of ramen and some tea certainly seemed in order. That was a good way to end the day.

@Tala