[F1 - R5 Appraiser] Pandora's Wares | OPEN.

Let's put that theory to the test.

NIGHT rested four smaller sacks full of items down onto the counter. She'd been careful to separate these when she could, now that she had less to go through. Better that her constant item identifications didn't urge the shop's counter to break under the wear of all her unidentifieds' weights. "Consumables," she clarified, shoving a laugh back down her throat after picking up the col received from her previous junk sale. "You seem pretty well rested-- er -- that's good."

It had only, only just occurred to NIGHT after so long, being a patron at Pandora's, that she had no clue what the shopkeeper's name was. Was it too late to ask? She felt like it was. How many times had she visited the shop by now? Maybe it was in its name, that sort of made sense. But did the merchant even look like a 'Pandora'?

Did it matter too much, right now?

"Don't stay up too late, now," NIGHT tossed -- er, Pandora's -- way, her footsteps picking up in pace as she got close to the door. Maybe she would ask another time.

Just. Just for clarity's sake.

@Andromeda

Spoiler

Identifying the following:

Roll ID(s): [142616] | [142737] [142755] [142782] [142801] [142808] 
Item Type: Consumable
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare

Roll ID(s): [142098] x2
Quality: Perfect

Roll ID(s): [143007] | [143034] | [143380] | [144422] | [145736]
Tier: 2

Roll ID(s): [143036] x2 |  [143057] x2 |  [143059] x2 | [143229] x2 |  [144896] x2 | [145680]  [145686] x2 

Costs:

1,200col = 200 *   6 | Tier 1 Rare Consumable Identifications
   740col = 370 *   2 | Tier 1 Perfect Consumable Identifications
2,250col = 450 *   5 | Tier 2 Rare Consumable Identifications
8,580col = 660 * 13 | Tier 2 Perfect Consumable Identifications

Total: 12,770col
Notes: Looking for [Antidote/Probiotics], Loot Die, Damage, [Accuracy/Evasion], Protein. Junk-sell if otherwise.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[05/16/2020]

Spoiler

Identifications:

[1] T1 Rare Consumable [142616]
ID: 149024 | LD: 17
**Marked for junk selling.

[2] T1 Rare Consumable [142737]
ID: 149025 | BD: 10 | CD: 11 | LD: 5 [feast | loot die]
Result: [x2] Loot Die (Feast)

[3] T1 Rare Consumable [142755]
ID: 149026 | LD: 14 [accuracy]
Result: [x2] Accuracy

[4] T1 Rare Consumable [142782]
ID: 149027 | LD: 9 [damage]
Result: [x2] Damage

[5] T1 Rare Consumable [142801]
ID: 149028 | LD: 6 [loot die]
Result: [x2] Loot Die

[6] T1 Rare Consumable [142808]
ID: 149029 | LD: 7 [damage]
Result: [x2] Damage

[7] T1 Perfect Consumable [142098-1]
ID: 149030 | LD: 3 [antidote]
Result: [x3] Antidote

[8] T1 Perfect Consumable [142098-2]
ID: 149031 | LD: 12 [evasion]
Result: [x2] Evasion -- Downgraded to 'Rare.'

(160 * 6) + (320 * 2) = 1,600 col -- sent to Banker.

+40 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

[05/22/2020]

Spoiler

Identifications

[1] T2 Rare Consumable [143007]
ID: 150335 | LD: 18 [protein]
Result: [x2] Protein

[2] T2 Rare Consumable [143034]
ID: 150336 | LD: 16

[3] T2 Rare Consumable [143380]
ID: 150337 | LD: 14 [accuracy]

[4] T2 Rare Consumable [144422]
ID: 150338 | LD: 14 [evasion]
Result: [x2] Evasion

[5] T2 Rare Consumable [145736]
ID: 150339 | LD: 17

[6] T2 Perfect Consumable [143036-1]
ID: 150341 | LD: 20 [protein]
Result: [x2] Protein -- Downgraded to 'Rare.'

[7] T2 Perfect Consumable [143036-2]
ID: 150342 | LD: 3 [probiotics]
Result: [x3] Probiotics

[8] T2 Perfect Consumable [143057-1]
ID: 150347 | LD: 12 [accuracy]

(400 * 5) + (600 * 3) = 3,800 col -- sent to Banker.

+40 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

How did Bistro manage to craft so much across a week or two? The artisan had her fair share of poor crafts during her leveling process, but seeing the stacks and stacks of cardboard boxes these vials came in simply minimized her past troubles with the crafting system in an instant. "Selling these," the player had mentioned, navigating through her menus to spawn the boxes upon the shop's floor. Now NIGHT just felt she was barricading in the shopkeeper from ever leaving the confines of her shop.

If it was any solace, this time, the junk she had brought her merchant was much more organized.

"Um," NIGHT began, looking over the mess she'd just brought in, still wide-eyed. "I-- uh, thanks for the effort...! Sorry to find myself always bothering you with large requests though." She looked over to the taller girl with a look of agitation, resting her back against the counter, mulling over how best to phrase her next question so that it tarnished her reputation as lightly as possible.

"Ahh -- Sorry, can I ask a quick question with... no judgement...? What was your name again? I don't think I'd ever picked up on it..."

@Andromeda

Spoiler

Junk-selling the following:

Tier 1 Equipment

Tier 1 Consumables

[05/23/2020]

An was never going to put off her daily identifications ever again.

In speeds only ever achieved by cramming high school students on their trip to the library an hour before an assignment's deadline, the amateur merchant had skedaddled home with a whopping six [Crafter's Respite]s bundled up in her hands. Her customer was going to pay a visit tonight. An felt it in her bones. She cleared out her table, ignored dinner, glared intensely at eight consumables with their identification windows all open for about half an hour, then inhaled the first Dragon's Breath potion.

Oh, it refreshed an entire crafting/identifying day. Good to know.

(She'll apologize to the alchemist for needlessly clearing out her entire supply later. Or if she would ever have the bloody nerve to visit that shop ever again.)

Valuable realization no. 2, she had less unidentifieds than she thought. She thought she had piles left to go, but maybe her customer had brought a smaller load than before. Two identifications left -- did Dragon's Breath also give a luck boost...?! -- and riiight at the nick of time, the dark-haired customer appeared just as she finished sliding the last fortune cookie into a small paper bag. She sidestepped the mess and opened her menus looking... guilty.

Oh no no no no--

Her saving grace, spelled out in one word: 'selling.'

"G-good to know!" An said without thinking. Then her face turned a slight red when she realized she basically just hinted to one of her regulars that identifications were troubling her, so she immediately spoke up again before the other could process. "I mean, thanks! Since you grouped them up, it should be done in only a few minutes. I'll give it to you with the rest of the stuff from your previous request, if you don't mind waiting a little bit."

Right when she thought the rest of the time would be spent in awkward silence, the young woman in front of her spoke up again. "Sorry, can I ask a quick question with... no judgement...?"

"Yeah--?" Her smile wavered. If that didn't get her anxiety skyrocketing-- "Shoot." 

"What was your name again? I don't think I'd ever picked up on it..."

Despite promises, she looked utterly gobsmacked. Not because of the entirely ordinary nature of the player's question which ran in complete contradiction to every possible scenario that ran through her head, but because it sparked valuable realization of the day no. 3: did she ever get her customer's name?

Harriette, you absolute dummy, shouldn't that have been basic?

"Whaa-- cor blimey, did I never introduce myself...?" With most worries dispelled, the merchant girl couldn't resist a sheepish laugh. "Andromeda. Everyone calls me An. It's alright if you never caught it, I forget a lot of things, but I'd definitely remember if I've changed names with someone before." She tilted her head, displaying the same embarrassment (okay, maybe a lot more). "So, um, what's your name? I don't think I caught it either, ahahahaha..."

Spoiler

Identifications:

[1] T2 Perfect Consumable [143057-2]
ID: 150670 | LD: 16

[2] T2 Perfect Consumable [143059-1]
ID: 150671 | LD: 12 [evasion]

[3] T2 Perfect Consumable [143059-2]
ID: 150672 | LD: 4 [loot die]
Result: [x3] Loot Die

[4] T2 Perfect Consumable [143229-1]
ID: 150673 | LD: 12 [accuracy]
Result: [x2] Accuracy -- Downgraded to 'Rare.'

[5] T2 Perfect Consumable [143229-2]
ID: 150674 | BD: 10 | CD: 10 | LD: 1 [feast | probiotics]
Result: [x3] Probiotics (Feast)

[6] T2 Perfect Consumable [144896-1]
ID: 150676 | LD: 11 [evasion]

[7] T2 Perfect Consumable [144896-2]
ID: 150677 | LD: 14 [accuracy]
Result: [x2] Accuracy -- Downgraded to 'Rare.'

[8] T2 Perfect Consumable [145680]
ID: 150678 | LD: 19 [protein]
Result: [x2] Protein -- Downgraded to 'Rare.'

> Dragon's Breath -- Crafter's Respite -- [149235]

[9] T2 Perfect Consumable [145686-1]
ID: 150773 | BD: 10 | CD: 12 | LD: 16 [crystal | hp recovery]
Result: [x3] HP Recovery (Crystal)

[10] T2 Perfect Consumable [145686-2]
ID: 150774 | LD: 4 [loot die]
Result: [x3] Loot Die

600 * 10 = 6,000 col -- sent to Banker.

+50 EXP

@NIGHT

Spoiler

Identifications:

Spoiler

[x1] Resistance++ (x6!)
T2 Perfect Feast -- [x3] Probiotics
A packet of bitter pills. Your reward for enduring them is a totally niche buff to your defense!
[143229-2]

---

[x1] Insta-Life++
T2 Perfect Crystal -- [x3] HP Recovery
Shaped like a diamond, this crystal is dyed a deep red. It shatters under the slightest pressure; fixed to a twine tied round the object's form, a note in effortless cursive reads: "Handle with care! :)"
[145686-1]

---

[x1] Resistance++
T2 Perfect Snack -- [x3] Probiotics
A bitter pill to swallow.
[143036-2]

[x2] Fortune++
T2 Perfect Snack -- [x3] Loot Die
A fortune cookie. Crack it open for a prediction buff!
[143059-2] [145686-2]

---

[x4] Precision+
T2 Rare Snack -- [x2] Accuracy
Lemon-flavored candy.
| [143380] [143057-1] [143229-1] [144896-2]

[x3] Speed+
T2 Rare Snack -- [x2] Evasion
Super sweet candy. Outrun your enemies while on a sugar high!
[144422] [143059-1] [144896-1]

[x3] POWERRR!!+
T2 Rare Meal -- [x2] Protein
A large pack of beef jerky .
[143007] [143036-1] [145680]

---

[x1] Resilience++
T1 Perfect Salve -- [x3] Antidote
Tired of keeping track of status effects? With your local merchant's Resilience series™, you wouldn't have to worry about them at all! ...for a time. Pandora's Wares isn't accountable for any injuries sustained after the salve's effect wears off.
[142098-1]

--

[x1] Fortune+ (x6!)
T1 Rare Feast -- [x2] Loot Die
A bag full of fortune cookies. 
[142737]

---

[x2] Strength+
T1 Rare Potion -- [x2] Damage
A small flask containing a bitter red liquid. Perfect for getting those big phat DMG numbers. Chug, chug, chug!
[142782] [142808] 

[x1] Precision+
T1 Rare Snack -- [x2] Accuracy
Lemon-flavored candy.
[142755]

[x1] Speed+
T1 Rare Snack -- [x2] Evasion
Super sweet candy. Outrun your enemies while on a sugar high!
[142098-2]

[x1] Fortune+
T1 Rare Snack -- [x2] Loot Die
A fortune cookie. Crack it open for a prediction buff!
[142801]

Junk sale:

14,875 * 0.9 = 13,390 col -- sent to NIGHT.

+182 EXP

Oh, so it wasn't Pandora after all. Okay thank goodness I hadn't opened my mouth with that--

A great relief descended upon the woman when the merchant's expression loosened up with a laugh. "Andromeda," NIGHT repeated, still shaken by how well things had went with her questioning. In her mind, she'd recited the name a few times over, taking great care to etch the information into her memory so that she'd never have to face that awkwardness again. "Okay, got it. Uh-- thanks. For putting up with me."

"So, um, what's your name? I don't think I caught it either, ahahahaha..."

Right; in the same vein, she hadn't passed on her own handle either. "Sorry." The player flashed back an unsettled smile, her head turning, watching An as she went about casting the heap of items into col and oblivion. "I guess I don't usually talk to shop keepers much myself either. It's NIGHT, by the way. Happy to make your acquaintance."

...Come to think of it, had she ever properly introduced herself to her other vendors? Gods -- NIGHT was grimacing at the thought of having to repeat this interaction with a handful of other players. This sort of thing was more than unlikely to even occur in real life, it had always been a stop and go transaction no matter where she went. Did people even take the time to build rapport with businesses and their owners?

By the time An was done, the dark player had driven herself into a silent, panicked mess, gaze stuck on some pile of junk elsewhere. Her lifeline back to reality was a trade window from the merchant, to which NIGHT squeaked out her surprise before looking over the identified items and col. The salves were new, their compositions intriguing, but what drew the player's attention more was the crystal that'd made its way into her inventory with a click of a button.

Those objects were her favorite types of consumables so far.

"Nice work as always." Was it too early to be calling her An? The question rolled about in her mind for a second before another realization struck her at that moment. "Oh-- I'd remember offering before..."

One slide away from the counter, and NIGHT pulled open her friends list to send the merchant a request. The woman let out a small huff paired with a smile as she shrugged in earnest confusion. "I still don't know if there's anything you need in particular. But I'm an artisan, and a better hunter at that. If I can help with anything at all, whether it be gathering loot or gunning down a quest--" in exchange for all the work I'd shoved onto you "--just say the word and I'll do my best to help."

A final bow and with a turn of her heels, NIGHT took her leave, consumables in tow.

Spoiler

Received the following:
Resistance++ (x6!), Fortune+ (x6!), Insta-Life++, Resistance++, POWERRR!!+ (3), Resilience++, [T2] Fortune++ (2), [T2] Precision+ (4), [T2] Speed+ (3), [T1] Precision+, [T1] Speed+, [T1] Fortune+, Strength+ (2)

“Really,” Arabelle said, gathering up the Dragon’s Breath potions her favorite merchant had just slid across the counter. For free. “Are you sure you don’t want to keep them around in case someone comes in with a hundred unidentifieds? That someone might be me, you know.” Two soft taps on crystal surfaces, and she had each [Crafter’s Respite] registered into her inventory. She tucked her hands behind her back and tilted her head, a teasing smile gracing her lips. “I jest. Thank you for these, An. I have a purchase I want to make.”

She handed over a request slip for an ambition tool.

“Better late than never.”

Spoiler

Purchasing from general stock:

[x1] Custom Ambition Tool

850 col -- sent to [Andromeda].

“NIGHT,” she’d said. There was a lighter mood in the air when the woman properly introduced herself; An accepted the friend request without a second thought. “Th-thanks! But, really, the EXP is more than enough.” A smile growing on her lips, she added the healing crystal to the transaction pile – there was no way she was junk selling that after she delighted over how shiny it was. Maybe NIGHT would like the surprise. “And I kind of like finding little treasures like these.”

She kind of gawked at the new name in her friends list after NIGHT left.

Did she just make a new friend…?

No– maybe it was too soon.

Not too long after, Senpai came in and An decided to surprise her a little too. “A–” the merchant girl huffed. “I’ll be fine! You pay me a lot, too. The thing is, I already cleared everything that needed to be done and I don’t want them lying around unused for so long…” After she raided that alchemist’s entire stock, too. “You’re a performer, aren’t you? Actively crafting, too. I, um–” heat rose to her cheeks at the admittance, but fortunately, she was turned away and busying herself with Arabelle’s general stock purchase “–heard about the morning performances. Heard them. They’re really, really good.”

Now that felt like too much.

"H-here! Thanks for using my services!"

Even though it only earned her a meager 3 EXP. Any excuse to see Arabelle was always worth it. An maintained her bright smile as she bade the girl goodbye and turned back to her open general stock window.

She had the col to spare, so maybe she could get a couple of those keys...

Spoiler

General Stock:

• [x1] Custom Ambition Tool
  • [x5] Golden Key

5,800 col -- sent to Banker.

+18 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

"Morning...!"

Aside from the semi-regular delivery of potion cartons NIGHT had set on the shop floor, this visit spelled for something different. The player had laid her soul bound blade upon Andromeda's counter, holding a bated breath in as she navigated through her inventory. A cartoonish pumpkin sticker, bolded and edged white, alongside three slips of green and white tickets, etched with promises of fortune. When they were summoned, each of these items once locked away in her inventory appeared to be as pristine as they day she'd gotten them.

"I'd like to try my luck today." The woman gave her merchant a light smile. "Have you done this before? Relying on chance to determine the odds always felt like treading on thin ice to me. But fingers crossed that we'll get something good."

@Andromeda

Spoiler

Rolling on the following item:

• Jack's Executioner | BURN | BLIGHT | CURSED
    • Obtained during the Halloween Event, Oct 2019. | >>
      [T3E3-2HSS]: A black greatsword with a rusty texture. The rain guard appears to be larger and has more spikes along its side than necessary. Along its bevels at the center are streaks of orange, befitting of Halloween.

Using [Halloween Sticker] to add and roll for a unique enhancement.

• Halloween Sticker (1)
    [Consumable] [Obtained during the Halloween Event, Oct 2019] | >>
    Allows the user to upgrade the quality of a single item to the quality above it. ie. Rare to Perfect. This can make an item demonic. Doing so allows them to choose any enhancement they can normally get on that item or(not both) roll for a random unique enhancement that is applicable and add that.

Using [Reroll Ticket]s to roll CURSED off Jack's Executioner for a BLEED.

• Reroll Ticket (3)
    [Consumable] [Obtained during the Easter Event, Apr 2020] | >>
    Allows the user to re-identify a single slot on a single piece of gear at a merchant.

# im always on discord to talk about the rolls, so feel free to hmu! uwu)/)

Spoiler

Junk-selling the following:

Tier 1 Consumables | Uncommon (93) / Rare (102)

Tier 3 Consumables | Uncommon (29) / Rare (20)

Tier 1 Equipment | Uncommon (9) / Rare (9) / Perfect (1)

An wasn’t used to seeing NIGHT in– in the morning…

:person_running:

“Good day!” she greeted, appearing a little taken aback at first. How could she have noticed so fast? Call it boredom, call it a small experiment; An had decided to flip her sign to ‘OPEN’ out of nowhere. "Oh, um, I'm definitely available. This doesn't happen every day though, so I'll try to inform you when I open in the morning next time!" She smiled; and from there, it was back to the usual swing of things. There was the junk sale, to which the merchant was already used to handling… and a blighted greatsword. Her eyes shone with interest as soon as the player brought it out. “Is that–?” 

No way a weapon this marvelous would be marked for junk selling?

NIGHT was still busy with her inventory. An carefully took the weapon and tapped a button, revealing its attributes.

[Jack’s Executioner].

A Halloween Sticker and three reroll tickets entered her vision.

Oh.

For real…?

An flustered. “I see!” It was a responsibility both exciting and terrifying. The tickets were plain, very far in appearance and grandeur from the Favors, but they very well reminded her of the entire mess that night with Arabelle and Mishiro had been – and she wondered if saying ‘okay, but maybe prepare to be disappointed’ would be good for business. Or NIGHT’s trust in her.

“Y-yeah, we’ll be fine!” Channeling her most confident air, she took the sticker and grinned. “I’ve used this myself, and a customer of mine once came in with three of those… Bunny Favors? They should work the same way.” 

Say what she might, but that didn’t stop her heart from pounding hard against her chest as the first item was consumed in a flash.

RNGesus, this doesn’t look like a weapon that could use Freeze, please don’t be another Freeze–

After the most agonizing of delays, their result appeared in an identification window:

[Blight]

“Were you looking for DoTs…?” Though there was a hint of apprehension in her tone, her eyes glittered at the Halloween weapon’s resulting enhancements. Both her sword and NIGHT’s held identical enhancements now, and she was tempted to bring out her Corrupted Legacy to compare. “Double Blight is my favorite! Now, onto the reroll tickets.”

An had more confidence now that the first identification showed a desirable outcome. She even hummed a little tune to herself as she consumed the first, then the second reroll ticket, and gave the weapon back to NIGHT with one unique slip to spare. 

“Hope you like it.”

Spoiler

(Re-)Identification:

Jack's Executioner | BURN | BLIGHT | CURSED -> BURN | BLIGHT II | BLEED

[T3E4-2HSS]: A black greatsword with a rusty texture. The rain guard appears to be larger and has more spikes along its side than necessary. Along its bevels at the center are streaks of orange, befitting of Halloween.

[used:]

Halloween Sticker (1) | >>
| ID: 152158 | LD: 2 [blight]

Reroll Ticket (2) | >>
| [1] Rerolling Cursed. -- ID: 152160 | LD: 4 [taunt] [note: stated Favor when it was supposed to be a reroll ticket
                                                           whoopsie~]
| [2] Rerolling Taunt.  -- ID: 152161 | LD: 1 [taunt]
      Reroll Taunt.     -- ID: 152162 | LD: 9 [bleed]

@NIGHT

Spoiler

(Re-)Identification:

Jack's Executioner | BURN | BLIGHT II | BLEED | >>

[T3E4-2HSS]: A black greatsword with a rusty texture. The rain guard appears to be larger and has more spikes along its side than necessary. Along its bevels at the center are streaks of orange, befitting of Halloween.

Junk sale:

35,650 * 0.9 = 32,085 col -- sent to NIGHT.

+263 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

As Kuruyama entered the shop, he took a moment to appreciate the level of detail that went into decorating the place, even though in some spots it looks like a wreck what with all the cluttered items scattered about. He noticed that the worker was currently assisting someone else at the moment and would decide to peruse the store until they were finished conducting business. After the previous customer had finished, he started toward the counter. "Hello, I was wondering if you might be able to identify this item that I had received." He then opened his inventory and selected an unidentified ring and placed it onto the countertop. After placing the item down he promptly sent the merchant the payment for identification. "I will more than likely be out in the field, so if you could shoot me a message when it's ready, I would appreciate that." 

Sent 370 Col.

Identification:

Roll ID(s): 131250
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: T1

description: A black ring. (feel free to add to the description if you'd like)

Truthfully speaking, she hadn't expected anything noteworthy to have come from the sticker, knowing her own luck. The worst case to her spelled a Fallen or a Holy enhancement, neither of them properly belonging on Jack's Executioner themselves. But when NIGHT's eyes rested on the result...

[Blight]

... her world stopped for a moment. It was almost as though all the pieces were aligned.

"--Your favourite?" In the sleepy morning light, NIGHT's eyes appeared to have glinted, widened in interest; though, she'd passed over An's creeping questions about her plan for the weapon out of shock. As the merchant quickly shifted her work to start utilizing the reroll tickets, the warrior ran over the possibilities of such a weapon in her mind. She'd been hopeful, but to see the most optimal build forged in front of her?

Maybe this'd been where all my gacha luck had gone.

A slip of paper back over to her, and NIGHT nodded in return, taking it between her fingers before bringing it close to her face, examining the ticket in absent thought.

"Actually..."

She set the item down onto the counter lightly, carefully. "With my blade as it is now, I don't really have much of a use for it." A gloved hand reached over to dematerialize her sword from reality, while the other slid the paper over to the merchant. "Here, you can have it. I think it's only fitting, if not a little short on my end. After all, I'd been looking to repay you, anyway." And now I'm in a little more friendship debt.

... But really, what's the harm?

NIGHT returned Andromeda a suppressed smile, once she'd cleared the junk sale request the woman had imposed on the girl. "Is it too early to call you my lucky star yet?" A joke in passing, as they traded col. "-- Really though, I appreciate the help, An. I'll try my best to do the sword justice."

With a wave (and a quick reminder to herself to visit in the afternoon next time), the player quickly dipped out of the shop, giving the other customer who'd been waiting on the sides a small, rushed apology.

"Let me know if you need anything in the future!"

@Andromeda

Spoiler

Collecting:

• Jack's Executioner | BURN | BLIGHT II | BLEED | >>

Trading to Andromeda the following:

• Reroll Ticket (1)
    [Consumable] [Obtained during the Easter Event, Apr 2020] | >>
    Allows the user to re-identify a single slot on a single piece of gear at a merchant.

[06/04/2020]

An stared at the offered ticket in disbelief.

"I... th-thanks very much, but um—!" She'd seen the tier of that weapon, how could she? For players at frontline level, didn't these prized vouchers hold more worth than anything they could get from a dungeon? NIGHT appeared firm in her stance, however, and it would take An only a few more hours to realize the reason behind her gratefulness — but if she had to point out one thing that made her shy away from giving a polite rejection, it was the memory of that night with Arabelle and Mishiro. In very much the same situation. It's best to just take NIGHT's word for it, right?

"I mean, well, if that's what you want..." Despite her apprehension, a sincere smile pulled at her lips as she handled the reroll ticket like it was a precious treasure. A flutter of polygon fragments, and the gift was now safely in her inventory. An turned to NIGHT, entwining her fingers in front of her. "Thanks so much! I promise I'll make good use of it."

A visit to Leah for some advice with stats was in order.

"—Hm?"

She set her sights on a movement at the corner of her vision, only to give a small surprised jump when she realized it was a customer walking up to her counter. No wonder NIGHT had been in a rush. "Oh, hello, welcome!" An bowed deeply, if only to conceal the color of embarrassment rising up her cheeks. All that time spent fussing over the dark blade, and she hadn't even known. Did he notice—? Well, she would get to his order so fast he would forget he ever did. She took the trinket, already opening up the option to identify it as she nodded distractedly. "I see. Shouldn't take too long, then."

Except her heightened focus on her quick identification meant that the man's movement to leave would go completely unnoticed. She looked up to an empty shop a minute later with a completed identification and vague recollection of the customer's parting words. 

Something something out in the fields, send a PM?

Uh-oh.

An hadn't even caught his name.

Spoiler

Identification:

[1] T1 Rare Trinket [131250]
ID: 152287 | LD: 9 [recovery]
ID: 152288 | LD: 3 [keen]

Result: Recovery | Keen

320 col -- sent to Banker.

+5 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

Entering the humble little shop with a creak of the entrance door, Yuki stepped in with her dark-haired companion and was greeted by the musky smell of hard back covers. Unbothered by the scent, she walked up to the counter where she was greeted by the snow-haired player and a much more organized area. Cleanliness wasn't much a bother to her anyways.

"Ore wa Yuki, yoroshikune!~" She greeted who she assumed was Andromeda and turned to Night while she collected her unidentified gear on the shopkeeps counter. "My friend here recommended that I bring you some unidentified gear. Mind having a look at these to see if we get anything Unique? I would prefer a weapon with Blight or an Armor piece with Elemental aura or thorns."

Spoiler

Roll ID(s):  [152286-a]
Item Type: Shield
Cost: 1,270

Roll ID(s):  [152286-b]
Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Cost: 1,270

Roll ID(s):  [152284-a][152284-b][152284-c];
Cost: 1,270 per

Roll ID(s):  [152283-a][152283-b][152283-c]
Cost: 1,270 per

Roll ID(s):  [152291-b]
Cost: 860

Total Cost: 11,020

[06/05/2020]

Only a day after, NIGHT was back and she wasn’t alone. A recommendation? For her little shop? The fledgling merchant was beyond flattered, and she could barely keep herself from breaking into a dumb grin. Face warm, she shot the regular a quick grateful nod before she attended to the cheery pink paladin.

“Call me An. It’s nice to meet you, Yuki!” – Phew, she wouldn’t make that mistake today. – “Weapons, a shield, and a trinket… Cool! They exceed my identification limit though, so can I ask you to come back tomorrow? They should be ready by then.”

She was in an uplifted mood even as the two turned out to be the only visitors for the night. Progress bars were one thing, but a gradually expanding customer base was another. With her excitement to handle Yuki’s order, An felt like she could reveal a unique enhancement by sheer willpower alone!

Spoiler

Identifications:

[1] T2 Perfect Shield [152286-a]
ID: 152389 | BD: 9
ID: 152390 | BD: 3
ID: 152391 | BD: 5

[2] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152286-b]
ID: 152392 | BD: 9
ID: 152393 | BD: 5
ID: 152394 | BD: 2

[3] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152284-a]
ID: 152395 | BD: 8
ID: 152396 | BD: 7
ID: 152397 | BD: 9

[4] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152284-b]
ID: 152398 | BD: 9
ID: 152399 | BD: 7
ID: 152400 | BD: 2

[5] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152284-c]
ID: 152401 | BD: 7
ID: 152402 | BD: 5
ID: 152403 | BD: 2

[6] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152283-a]
ID: 152404 | BD: 9
ID: 152405 | BD: 10 | CD: 6
ID: 152406 | BD: 8

[7] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152283-b]
ID: 152407 | BD: 4
ID: 152408 | BD: 9
ID: 152409 | BD: 6

[8] T2 Perfect One-Handed Assault Spear [152283-c]
ID: 152410 | BD: 5
ID: 152411 | BD: 1
ID: 152412 | BD: 3

1,200 * 8 = 9,600 col -- sent to Banker.

+40 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

[06/06/2020]

Spoiler: she didn’t.

“Whaaaaa–”very agitated merchant facetabled the surface of her counter/workstation, turning her head to the side after a moment to stare at the pretty pearl bracelet cupped in her palm. She really had the feeling there was something there – just beneath its glimmering surface – yet her identification only yielded regulars, and she didn’t like the thought of having to throw jewelry away all because of her incompetence. The rest of that cute girl’s unidentified equipment had also met the same result, meaning Yuki would be walking away from her transaction with basically nothing but col. Turning her head again so that she was facedown, An murmured wistfully, “I wanted to give her something nice, too…”

When would she ever get any better at this?

By the time Yuki returned to claim her goods though, An had mostly pulled herself together. “W-welcome back,” she greeted. Her lips pulled up into an uneasy smile as the counter remained empty and she presented an open transaction window instead. “You told me to junk sell the regulars, and... they all turned out to be regulars. I’m so sorry, but um.” Finally, she made eye contact, and she continued with a hint of vigor, “Thanks for using my services though. I promise I’ll try better next time!”

Spoiler

Identification:

[1] T2 Rare Trinket [152291-b]
ID: 152510 | BD: 10 | CD: 7
ID: 152511 | BD: 4

800 col -- sent to Banker.

+5 EXP

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Junk sale:

6,500 * 0.9 = 5,850 col -- sent to Zajcica

+9 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

"Oi, its no worry!" The paladin said with her proud grin stamped across her face. She gracefully accepted the Col rendered from the junk sale. "Its not all in your control what the identifications come out to so I could hardly blame you. Its not like uniques just fall from the sky or anything. Tell ya what though." Yuki said, resting her elbow upon the counter for a moment and pointing An with a happy grin. "I'll bring you more stuff to check out later down the line and we'll try to get me a good unique. When we get me something I like, half the Col in my coffers is yours. How does that sound?"

@Andromeda

Their visit had rolled over to the next day, and the trip from the day before had reminded NIGHT of a stash of trinkets she'd misplaced somewhere in her home. She followed her friend in, a little braver this time, pacing towards the counter front and greeting Andromeda with a nod.

Nothing, huh? Just as Yuki had proposed that idea of sharing col, NIGHT set the small parcel -- cardboard, this time -- onto the desk's surface before resting her elbow on its surface, listening in for a moment. "You can try and run these by your eyes, too," she added, lightly tapping her delivery. "Get in that experience before Yuki barges in again."

It was right as NIGHT was sending in the identification costs that it registered with her to stock up on another set of supplies, a pile that she'd entirely forgotten to take care of. Another sum of col to top off her side of the trade window. "Sorry. Teleport crystals. Needed to pick up a handful."

@Andromeda

Spoiler

Identifying the following:

Roll ID(s) | Count: 16
[142493] | [142498] | [142516] | [142530] [142599] 
[142605] [142617] [142636] | [142760] [142775]
[142781] | [142784] | [142799] [142802] | [142807]
[142811]
QualityRare

Roll ID(s) | Count: 9
[142485] | [142492] | [142515] | [142544] [142553] 
[142597] [142604] [142627] [142639] 
QualityPerfect

Roll ID(s) | Count: 8
[143003] | [143013] [143021] | [143030] | [143047] 
[143048] | [143050] | [143062]
QualityRare

Roll ID(s) | Count: 1
[143061]
QualityPerfect

Identification Cost
5,920col =    370col * 16 | Tier 1 Rare Equipment
6,300col =    700col *   9 | Tier 1 Perfect Equipment
6,880col =    860col *   8 | Tier 2 Rare Equipment
1,270col = 1,270col *   1 | Tier 2 Perfect Equipment

Purchasing the following:
4,250col =    850col *   5 | Teleport Crystal (5)
   380col =    380col         | Just rounding up the numbers here...

Total Cost: 25,000col
Instructions: Looking for Life Mending. On any other uniques, feel free to keep them (or sell them, at your own discretion). Junk-sell if otherwise.

[06/11/2020]

Yuki's reassurance put her at ease, but--

H-half? Just for a single unique?!

An waved her hands sheepishly. "No, i-it's alright! I profit enough from regular identifications as is." She had no idea just how much col the girl had, but if she was buddies with NIGHT... who regularly brought in unholy amounts of trinkets and potions... 

A bead of sweat rolled down her face. She wouldn't even know what to do with that much col.

Speaking of. NIGHT walked up with a small box of trinkets this time. "Whoa..." An picked one up, examining the way light glinted off its surface. Better they be identified with a minuscule amount of keeping one than have all of those precious jewels thrown into a junk sale. "Right! Should be done in a couple of days." Attaching five teleport crystals as the player requested, she smiled and gave a small bow to the pair. "Thanks for using my services!"

Spoiler

Identifications:

[1] T1 Rare Trinket [142493]
ID: 152930 | BD: 6
ID: 152931 | BD: 1

[2] T1 Rare Trinket [142498]
ID: 152932 | BD: 6
ID: 152933 | BD: 2

[3] T1 Rare Trinket [142516]
ID: 152934 | BD: 10 | CD: 7
ID: 152935 | BD: 5

[4] T1 Rare Trinket [142530]
ID: 152936 | BD: 7
ID: 152937 | BD: 2

[5] T1 Rare Trinket [142599]
ID: 152938 | BD: 1
ID: 152939 | BD: 6

[6] T1 Rare Trinket [142605]
ID: 152940 | BD: 2
ID: 152941 | BD: 3

[7] T1 Rare Trinket [142617]
ID: 152942 | BD: 4
ID: 152943 | BD: 1

[8] T1 Rare Trinket [142636]
ID: 152944 | BD: 1
ID: 152945 | BD: 8

> Dragon's Breath -- Crafter's Respite -- [#151490]

[9] T1 Rare Trinket [142760]
ID: 152946 | BD: 3
ID: 152947 | BD: 7

[10] T1 Rare Trinket [142775]
ID: 152948 | BD: 6
ID: 152949 | BD: 5

[11] T1 Rare Trinket [142781]
ID: 152950 | BD: 3
ID: 152951 | BD: 7

[12] T1 Rare Trinket [142784]
ID: 152953 | BD: 9
ID: 152955 | BD: 9

[13] T1 Rare Trinket [142799]
ID: 152956 | BD: 1
ID: 152957 | BD: 9

[14] T1 Rare Trinket [142802]
ID: 152958 | BD: 3
ID: 152959 | BD: 1

[15] T1 Rare Trinket [142807]
ID: 152960 | BD: 8
ID: 152961 | BD: 4

[16] T1 Rare Trinket [142811]
ID: 152962 | BD: 2
ID: 152963 | BD: 8

320 * 16 = 5,120 col -- sent to Banker.

+80 EXP

General stock:

• [x5] Teleport Crystal

800 * 5 = 4,000 col -- sent to Banker.

+15 EXP

Edited by Andromeda

[06/12/2020]

Spoiler

Identifications:

[1] T1 Perfect Trinket [142485]
ID: 153024 | BD: 1
ID: 153025 | BD: 7
ID: 153026 | BD: 10 | CD: 1

[2] T1 Perfect Trinket [142492]
ID: 153027 | BD: 2
ID: 153028 | BD: 2
ID: 153029 | BD: 9

[3] T1 Perfect Trinket [142515]
ID: 153030 | BD: 10 | CD: 2
ID: 153031 | BD: 5
ID: 153032 | BD: 2

[4] T1 Perfect Trinket [142544]
ID: 153033 | BD: 7
ID: 153034 | BD: 2
ID: 153035 | BD: 8

[5] T1 Perfect Trinket [142553]
ID: 153036 | LD: 19 [accuracy or evasion]
ID: 153037 | BD: 10 | CD: 9 | LD: 20 [life mending]
ID: 153038 | LD: 3 [keen]
Result: xx

[6] T1 Perfect Trinket [142597]
ID: 153039 | BD: 3
ID: 153040 | BD: 1
ID: 153041 | BD: 4

[7] T1 Perfect Trinket [142604]
ID: 153042 | BD: 9
ID: 153043 | BD: 3
ID: 153044 | BD: 2

[8] T1 Perfect Trinket [142627]
ID: 153045 | BD: 8
ID: 153046 | BD: 4
ID: 153047 | BD: 6

> Dragon's Breath -- Crafter's Respite -- [#151491]

[9] T1 Perfect Trinket [142639] 
ID: 153048 | BD: 8
ID: 153049 | BD: 9
ID: 153050 | BD: 10 | CD: 6

[10] T2 Rare Trinket [143003]
ID: 153051 | BD: 6
ID: 153052 | BD: 6

[11] T2 Rare Trinket [143013]
ID: 153053 | BD: 7
ID: 153054 | BD: 2

[12] T2 Rare Trinket [143021]
ID: 153055 | BD: 7
ID: 153056 | BD: 9

[13] T2 Rare Trinket [143030]
ID: 153057 | BD: 9
ID: 153058 | BD: 9

[14] T2 Rare Trinket [143047]
ID: 153059 | BD: 10 | CD: 8
ID: 153060 | BD: 6

[15] T2 Rare Trinket [143048]
ID: 153061 | BD: 3
ID: 153062 | BD: 2

[16] T2 Rare Trinket [143050]
ID: 153063 | BD: 10 | CD: 11 | LD: 15 [life mending]
ID: 153064 | LD: 19 [evasion]
Result: Life Mending | Evasion

(640 * 9) + (800 * 7) = 11,360 col -- sent to Banker.

+80 EXP

Edited by Andromeda