[PP - F19 - COMPLETE] an Eye for an Eye <<Hidden, Mina, Morgenstern>>

<<Riker's Edge, Floor 19>>

Mina's POV

Violet was currently resting at Rosa's bar, enjoying a few drinks with her friends. there was loud, boisterous music playing around the area, making it much more lively than usual. Both Fengor and Kuran were doing a rather ridiculous dance off to the side, eliciting laughter from everyone around them. There were a group of people in a circle around a pair of players dueling each other, the occasional cheering echoing through the room. Meanwhile, Shireen and a pair of her fellow guild-mates were singing an old fashioned ballad alongside a few people who were there to gather some extra information about things that they were researching. meanwhile, Rosa was sitting on the actual bar itself, next to Mina, and drinking straight from one of her wine bottles that she kept around. Violet looked up at the older woman, a grin on her face. "It's a hell of a lot more lively than usual, any reason for that?" she asked, a curious glint in her eyes. Rosa shrugged, looking over at Shireen. "Shireen dealt the final blow to the pricks that attacked Mi Familia, that's why. She's officially become a member of our Enforcer crew." she said cooly, her expression somewhat guarded as she drank from the bottle. Mina shuddered at the idea that her friend was condoning murder, wincing at the idea that her friend would actually be WILLING to kill someone made her nervous to say anything that she might take as an insult. "So, Shiri-chan is an enforcer now? That's kinda scary.." she said quietly, looking down at her mug. "She's still practically a kid compared to the others, Even Kuran for crying out loud!" Violet would have continued speaking, but she heard the door open with the signature chime, causing her to look up to see who the newcomers were.

Rosa's POV

Rosa was still deep in thought from what she had done the past few days. She'd arranged for her "Arbiters" and "Enforcers" to try and get ahold of the three players that had targeted her own guildmates, her Family, and make them suffer for the sins that they had committed in that regard. Now, however, she was focused on celebrating, even though they had lost two members of her guild due to an ambush. the thought had her looking up at her cursor, her eyes narrowing at the still-green color of it, despite the fact that she was responsible for 2 of the 5 deaths that had happened to that group. She responded to Mina's question about the celebration, lying through her teeth about her being happy that Shireen had gotten her first few kills, which was far from the truth. She was actually disgusted with herself for letting it happen in the first place. No kid should have to kill to protect themselves, let alone just to avenge someone. She was broken out of her thoughts when she heard the door open, and she narrowed her eyes at the group of orange players. She put down her bottle, and equipped her armor, her posture tensed up and making it look like she was ready to fight. Her guild-mates took similar stances once they realized that she had done so. She scowled in their direction, her eyes narrowing further. Her voice when she spoke was frosty cold. "What the hell do you lot want from me and my guild. she said icily, her brow furrowed.

@Hidden

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearances
<<Hidden>> Orange Cursor, Female

Spoiler

MV5BNDhjY2JjMjMtOGE0ZS00ODc3LTkxYjUtMThiYzJhNTAxMjRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2Mjc1NjQ._V1_.jpg?width=400&height=225

<<Ain>> Orange Cursor, Male

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=241&height=301

<<Mujo>> Green Cursor, Female

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=400&height=251

The masked woman stood outside of the Floor 19's main settlement, Ralberg. In front of her sat Ain and Mujo, the two most promising members of <<Faceless>> and those who served her directly. Ain was the only one who was visibly armed, a white cross-like sword that remained in a sheath of red. Both herself and Mujo wielded daggers, which were out of sight. They were about to enter an operation to get at a guild that had decided was going to be a thorn in her side and kill some of her members. Faceless members were absolutely useless if they weren't alive, as they wouldn't be any help in the final battle. "Remember", Hidden would tell her subordinates. "Do not engage, unless engaged. Our hope is to defuse the situation, not spark it more. If we can convince them to back down, then there isn't any reason to fight." She shot an unseen look at Mujo through her mask, knowing that the girl was more than likely to instigate things. "Stick to Code names, and follow my lead. Any questions?" A giggle would be heard from Mujo, also known as Raven in her mask. "This should be more than fun! I've been waiting to get to do something like this!" Hidden shook her head. "No question." Ain would assure her. While on duty, he was known as Dragon. She herself was known as Demon. "Let's move in".

Within mere minutes they were at the door. Hidden would lead in, pushing the door. As the bar was revealed to her eyes, she would find many players, finding several players sitting and drinking. It was a short moment before they seemed to notice them. The one to address them, the leader of the Arbiter's Hand she assumed, took an aggressive stance. "What the hell do you lot want from me and my guild?." She had to contain herself from laughing. "Oh dear, I assumed this was a bar open to the general public. If that happens to not be the case, we can take out leave." However, she still moved forward, Mujo following her in and Ain remaining by the door. A tsk noise would be heard from Mujo. "Oh dear, someone's a little feisty today! Maybe she needs a nap?" Hidden was unphased by the icyness of the woman's words. She sat down at the bar, right in the middle of the mass of players. "I believe my lot and I would like a drink." Mujo of course, would not take the same steps to prevent fights and moved straight on to the black haired girl that had been drinking straight from one of the wine bottles. "I think I'll just have what she's having!" With speeds almost unable to be followed, the girl swiped the bottle straight from Mina's hands. The girl would then quickly backstep, lifting her mask slightly to drink from the bottle. If anyone was paying attention, they would see a lock of green of hair drifting down the side of her face. Mujo would hold the bottle, showing no sign of returning it to Mina. Of course, if Hidden decided to tell her to cool it, she would come sit down and behave herself, but deep down Hidden was in the mood for a fight as well. 

Rosa had a scowl on her face while she watched the group approach, her face going neutral in order to hide her anger at the other girl as she taunted her about her "attitude". 'At least I don't go around killing people for shits and giggles like their guild seems to.' she thought venomously, her multicolored eyes darkening with silent fury, though she kept drinking from her bottle while the person who seemed to be the leader seemed shocked that they weren't open to the public, given that it was a pub and all. "Tch! I'm guessing you can't read then?" she said curtly, shrugging at the boldness of the group, and pointing at the numerous plaques on the walls denoting a set of rules.. "Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE that enters this bar is either one of 3 things, or were invited by myself personally: 1) A double customer of mine, who pays for both info and meals, 2) they are a good friend of my guildmates, or they are a member of my guild, or 3) They have made an appointment to arrange an information trade. All of these things require absolute trust, so I directly require their usernames, and only if they give me that, I will be willing to meet with them, and allow them into this bar. Especially given that I have people rather close to me visiting this place often. Your group, on the other hand-" Rosa punctuates her sentence by waving at the three players with a hand, an utterly bored look on her face, despite her growing anger at the group. "- Has done NONE of these things, which is a breach of everything that I stand for, and puts my  patrons at risk, especially given that I have reason to believe that you three are a part of the guild that killed one of my own." Rosa was about to take a drink from her glass when it was suddenly snatched by the girl that had taunted her about her being cranky. Her eyes widened briefly as she flinched slightly from the sudden movement, though it was quickly replaced by silent fury before she steeled her emotions. 'Oh HELL NO! that little Brat did not just grab that out of my damn hands!'

she stayed perfectly still for a few moments, closing her eyes as she sighed. Her arm suddenly flicked out, faster than anything that anyone aside from herself and the trio's leader would be able to see. A cloud of Polygons exploded in front of the group, the bottle having been shattered by Rosa's dagger, which had been placed back in its sheath before they even realized it was missing from it, before Rosa tossed a trio of bottles at the group, her eyes losing what little light had been left from rage."I request that you refrain from stealing from other patrons, including myself. Next time you do so to ANYONE present here, that will be your hand instead, got it you fool?" she said to the girl who had stolen the bottle, her voice devoid of the previous emotion that had been present in her voice "There's a room in the back that I want you to wait for me in, and I request that your little leader go in there without you three, as I would prefer some privacy. I assure her safety while we are gone, so there is that. If you refuse, then I'll just call a pair of my friends over here, and we can come to an agreement, ne?" rosa made a motion for mina to move into her room, and set up the lock, which she did without complaint. she then gestured for two masked players to come over and stand near one of the side doors, one female, one male. one of them glanced at Hidden, before beckoning a hand forward. "The lady will hear you out at the very least, but if she disagrees, you'd best never show your faces around this bar, or even around our guild ever again." said the male, his expression completely hidden by his costume, and his festive Jester mask The girl nodded her head, gesturing for them to come forward. "She won't have issue should you bring your guards, but as a precaution we shall enter with you if you choose to do so. Please understand that this is for our beloved Shuryō-Sama." She bowed respectfully, looking at the group through her mask. "You may call me Spade, and my compatriot goes by the name of Heart." the pair had opted to use their code-names, as their faces were currently hidden in their uniforms. Rosa had already moved into the room, nodding at the pair as she walked past them, and leaving the door wide open behind her.

Glen's (Heart) appearance

Spoiler

Jester - Concept Art

Olenna's (Spade) appearance.

Spoiler

Image found HERE Two of Spades Spare ye, spare ye, and dare ye! A coin for the harlequin behind the stage. Heads he laughs, tails he weeps as the auditorium yawns and blinks and waits for sweeping …

@Hidden

~Reverting to normal text because Comic Sans is hell to Read~

It was apparent to her that their actions were actually beginning to get to the enemy leader rather quickly. Her temper was short, and Mujo taking the bottle seemed to cause the fuse to reach its end. "Tch! I'm guessing you can't read then?" A laugh would be heard from Mujo. "Read? Follow the rules? What do we look like to you?" Hidden would roll her eyes. "Raven, shut it." she would warn her, the girl shutting her mouth immediately. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you kept such a tight operation." As Mujo grabbed the bottle from the girl, everything remained still for a few moments, before a dagger was thrown busting the bottle. The movement was quick, and hard to follow even for Hidden. There wasn't a way that she would have stopped it. However, she then caught the girl grabbing bottles of liquor being grabbed. However, before she could do something about it, Ain had streaked across the room from the door, his blade cleanly cutting through the bottles, the liquids spraying into the area around the as their containers were destroyed. "Calm yourself." the man would state rather plainly. He would then sheathe his weapon, standing quietly in a protective manner. 

."I request that you refrain from stealing from other patrons, including myself. Next time you do so, that will be your hand instead, got it?" Mujo opened her mouth in protest, but Hidden waved her off. "Do as she asks. Touch any pockets and you'll be answering to me as well."  "There's a room in the back that I want you to wait for me in, and I request that your little leader go in there without you three, as I would prefer some privacy. I assure her safety while we are gone, so there is that. If you refuse, then I'll just call a pair of my friends over here, and we can come to an agreement, ne?" Ain stepped forward, his visible mouth showing distaste to the idea. "What?" She asked him. "Doubting that I can handle myself. Both of you are forgetting the reason we came. They are giving us what we want..." She looked towards Rosa. "An Agreement." 

The leader would make a motion and a black haired girl would move to a random room, shutting and locking it behind her. 'Hmmm. If anything, she could show to be of some importance.' Hidden thought to herself. Afterwards, two masked players that she hadn't paid any attention to yet moved in to stand at either side of a door, Rosa moving in between them to enter the room. "The lady will hear you out at the very least, but if she disagrees, you'd best never show your faces around this bar, or even around our guild ever again." She rolled her eyes, an unseen notion of her annoyance. It was interesting that these people thought they could tell her what to do. Even if they were currently outmatched in number, she doubted that their entire guild could match the power of her entire group. They would have to bring some pretty powerful backup to be able to fight her. However, she was interested in their capabilities. "She won't have issue should you bring your guards, but as a precaution we shall enter with you if you choose to do so. Please understand that this is for our beloved Shuryō-Sama." For a second, Mujo's back seemed to perk up at the idea of her coming in too, but Hidden quickly dismissed it. "I will go alone. Nice meeting you, you may address me as Demon as I go by the Faceless Demon." A pretty cringy name, but it was what it was. Mujo was the one who came up with it. "Dragon, keep Raven out of trouble." Ain would nod. "Of course" he would reply. She would walk in between the two players, closing the door behind her as she faced Rosa. As she did so, Mujo would quickly bounce over to the pair of players guarding the door. "You said your name was Spade? I get it, like the Joker get up! I'm liking it! Are you hot underneath that mask? Please tell me you are!" She would say, laughing giddily. "Please stop, Raven. " Ain would plead to her. She did not heed his words, instead she bound over to the man, Heart. "I am gonna say right now, that mask is hardcore. I'm liking it! Hey Dragon, why don't you have a cool mask like his? You just cover up your eyes and forehead, its really boring! Who's that girl in that room? Why is she hiding? Is it cause she's important? What kind of weapons do you guys use? Why is a bar your base? Is it because you guys like to party?" Ain shifted uncomfortably. "Raven. Shut up. I will throw you out." He stated plainly. He then silently moved back towards the main door where they had entered. He would lean against the wall remaining quiet. 

Olenna felt irritation quickly surge within her as Rosa walked past, and the group's leader, Demon, followed her into the interrogation room, and leaving them with... Raven. She was overly excitable, and very bold, given that she had snatched something out of their leader's hand. Hopefully they could get through this without getting into a true confrontation. she didn't respond to any of "Raven's" questions, instead moving to close the door, and stand in front of it after materializing her weapon, a large scythe with playing-card decorations on the blade itself. She looked over at the two, her deep purple eyes watching the other two masked players with her best attention. "Shuryō-Sama and your leader will be talking in private for some time, please go and find a place to wait patiently for them to leave the room." she whirled her scythe around in a swift, fluid motion that could barely be followed by the pair, before resting it on her shoulder. "I will remain here, however. If you'd wish, one of you may stay here, in case you have no trust in me."

Meanwhile, Glen was somewhat surprised by Raven's energetic attitude, not that he was complaining of course. It certainly wasn't every day that he ran into someone that was on a similar level to himself. "I'm pleased that you enjoy my mask, I spent many hours trying to make this one~!" Glen noticed that the other two members of his team were standing guard over Violet's room, causing him to smile under his mask. 'the boss'll be happy that those two are keeping her safe, I don't exactly trust them around everyone else...' he stiffened slightly when the girl brought up Violet, causing him to look her dead in the eyes. "She is Shuryō-san's close friend, and I would refrain from going near her. She doesn't take too kindly to anyone approaching her, ne~ Even Club and Diamond weren't allowed near her at first, given how new they are that is~" in response to the girl's question about weapons, he let out a laugh. "I specialize in martial arts, my companion, spade, uses her scythe. The pair over there both use Assault spears, though as a word of caution, I would refrain from bothering them at the moment. They tend to take protecting her very seriously."

Inside of the room

Rosa had set out a pair of wine glasses on the table, which was covered in a white and gold cloth. Her own outfit was changed into an assassins garb, far from the decievingly cheery jester costumes that her guildmates were wearing. Her familiar was perched on an elegant stand, carefully watching over her master with wary eyes. Rosa had set up a pair of bottles, and was watching hidden carefully, her eyes unblinking and giving nothing away that she could think of. she had her hands folded, and held onto the table, before she straightened up a bit more, and gestured towards the chair directly in front of her. "Be seated, and tell me. What is it you want from myself and my guild?" she said, her voice even as she spoke.

@Hidden

Kuran (Club)

Spoiler

Doll-Jester Dollface Jester no-face Jester, Or 4-way Jester. Or Voodoo-Jest or Jester #characterdesign

Shireen (Diamond)

Spoiler

Rosa's new attire - The Joker + Athene

Spoiler

Rosa.jpg

Mujo wasn't happy to hear Spade's response, and immediately decided she didn't like the girl. "Patience really? Come on, must you be so uptight. No wonder you guys are high-strung, you never have any fun!" As she bounded over to Heart, she was ecstatic that she got a reaction out of someone. She also managed to wring a bit of information from him of who the girl behind the protected door was and decided not to push any further with it. She was happy to talk more about weapons though. She now knew of everyone's weapon in the room, which gave her an idea of their synergy. Her back slouched when he finished speaking, indicating her sadness. "Seriously that it? With the get ups and everything? What you need my good sir, is bladed throwing cards! It would really bring the look all to a close! Look!" From beneath the cloth that covered the back of her hips, she produced a long, thin dagger, with the idea of cutting in mind. "This is my weapon, however!" Her left hand quick darted down to her side, grasping one of the metal picks that rested there. "I still have these throwing weapons! They don't do much in terms of damage, but if your imagination runs wild, the possibilities are endless!" She replaced the pick as she noticed Ain was staring at her, his body language revealing he was rather displeased. Though, she knew that he was enjoying the information that was being leaked. Ain always enjoyed his fight, especially with a stronger opponent. She hopped onto a table, letting her legs swing as she sat down. "How long is this gonna take?" She sighed and pointed at Shireen, who's outline was glowing due to the Tracking Mod. "You're fault in the first place I have to be here!" A loud sigh would be heard from Ain. "Raven. Shut. The. Hell. Up." 

Inside the room

Hidden watched as a flash of blue light indicated the girl changed her clothes, her appearance becoming masked and hooded. The girl set up drink and a table, for them to sit and meet at. She took the seat when asked, but didn't touch the drink at all. That would be more than foolish. "Be seated, and tell me. What is it you want from myself and my guild?" She chuckled. "Seen through my 'just here' excuse? Good, you're as smart as the other brokers told me you were." Her finger traced the table in a circular motion. "Let's cut to the chase then. Not gonna be long before Raven gets out of hand. What I want from you and your guild is to stop being a thorn in my side. I'm trying to run an operation here and my followers are crucial pieces in the final puzzle. So having a good chunk of them randomly dying isn't exactly... what I'm looking to allow happen."

Heart listened to Raven's rambling, a chuckle coming from him when she brought up playing card weapons, something he had debated on for quite some time. "I once tossed the idea around a bit, yes." he said, shrugging at Raven. "They do not fit our theme, however. We do take our jobs quite seriously, after all. Something so playful has no place living in something quite grim~" He trailed off, his eyes narrowing underneath his mask the instant he realized that Shireen was being tracked. "Diamond, go into the other room. Now." the younger girl jolted with surprise, before fleeing into the back-room with Violet, before he turned back to the pair that he was keeping an eye on with Spade. "Please refrain from tracking our guildmates. Our anonimity is imperative for what we do, I'm sure that your group can understand this, yes?" he said, his eyes seeming to glow a brighter shade of icy blue underneath his mask. "We are the elite task force of this Guild, and out of all of us, only lady Shuryō has been allowed to see our faces. Not even her friend has had the honor of seeing the faces of myself and spade, as we are Shuryō-sama's personal bodyguards. As such, neither of you have any right or reason to be tracking any of our guild-members, our jobs rely on us being unknown. If ANY of us catch you doing it again, you will not like the consequences."

in the room with rosa and Hidden

Rosa had a wide grin on her face when she realized that "Demon" was just going to come out and admit her guild attacked her own guild. "Rather bold of ya, innit? Admitting that right in front of the person who is likely pissed off at what your group did?" she cackled, slapping a hand to her face as she laughed. "That being said, I'll applaud ya kid. It takes balls to admit that to someone that's probably not willing to hear you out." She finally managed to stop laughing, before a dark look crossed her face. "Regardless of how brave or courageous I think you are, I won't be heeding your words, especially if you touch Mi Familia again. I have nothing else to really say about the matter, especially given that I don't feel like arguing with ya about morals I don't have. Not that you have them either, I have good info that says so too." Rosa stood up, before making a message to Violet, an accepting smile on her face. "There was an incident on one of the higher floors a while back involving Hestia, Itzal, Domarus, Hidden, and a young boy named Adrian. It led to the boy being freed, and miss Hidden to become a wanted criminal in regards to the APD. Of course, I have given them any and all tips that I can about player-killing guilds, or groups of exceptionally dangerous people, after I exact my own brand of punishment upon them. Now, I can sit here and spew Bullshit all day long, BUT... " Rosa reached into her robes, and revealed a picture, one revealing the same person that was standing in front of her, except she was holding her mask in front of her causing the picture to be somewhat blurry, though it was more than enough to indicate that the girl matched the wanted poster that was on the wall directly behind rosa, who was now completely calm. "I know you aren't stupid, and you know I'm not stupid. I know who you are, you know who I am. You and I both know that this is where you try to, how do I say, Persuade me, I refuse, and you try and take me down. Instead, I'll just walk back with you, calm and cool, and we can have a nice long chat at your place, eh?" she walked to the door, before saving the message as a draft, and sending messages to each of her Arbiters telling them to pretend to be knocked out. One by one, she began to hear some rather painful sounding thuds, and the sound of metal clattering to the ground. she set the message to a timer, and pulled the stopper out of a small vial. "I'll play my part, so you don't have to go the extra mile. Cheers~!" she downed the bottle before stumbling backwards, and hitting the ground hard, the liquid swiftly knocking her out.

@Hidden

She was in displeased when he mentioned that while he had thought about it, it had no place within their operation. "Oh come on, you guys are way too serious for people who claim to just be out to protect eachother." It was quite suspicious actually. If they had nothing to hide, why were they? After her accusation, Heart immediately told Shireen to go into the room and scolded her for tracking the player. She rolled her eyes within her mask. "You're telling me you don't track the names that kill your peers? How else was I suppose to find out who did it? How else was I supposed to get that initial Intel? Here in Aincrad, we do what we need to stay al-" They all dropped to the ground instantaneously around her, appearing as if they were knocked out. After a few seconds of silent shock, Mujo would exclaim her disbelief. "WAIT WHAT!" she would almost scream. "They all just- I didn't- what happened?" Ain would walk towards her, his hand on the hilt of his own sword. "It would appear that they're pretending to be asleep, or more likely knocked out. Sit here quietly. Something is happening." Mujo would stand there in shock. 

Inside the room

Hidden sat quietly as Rosa took lead of the conversation, seeming to play her entire hand. She immediately gave the fact that she knew about her, and her original plan in all of this. Her tone confused Hidden a little, especially when she just talked about walking amply with her. "I don't walk people in to my main base. Especially enemies." She watched as the girl pulled out a vial with a smirk. A buff? Was she preparing to fight? "What are you doing?" Rosa downed the vial, and fell back, unconscious. Startled, Hidden would stand from her chair. "What the hell kind of plan is that? Isn't it your job to prevent yourself from being captured?" She stood there for a moment. 'What is she playing at? What is her goal, for her people to follow us back to our base and raid it? It's just too convenient. I an't take her back tot he main base, well take her to the Warehouse.' She grabbed the woman by the hand, hoisting her up onto her back. "Dragon! Come carry this lady!" Ain opened the door, doing as she asked by taking the woman. "The crazy woman drank a vial that knocked her out. I don't know what is going on at this point. If her plan was to screw up mine, she certainly did it. I was expecting her to be scared into compliance or fight back with brute strength. She can't be that smart to trust her safety to us, she has faith in something." If this was a card game, the woman had just played a wild card. No one knew if it was the random failure, or her ace. However, it was Hidden's turn to play and she just hoped she wasn't going to be playing right into the woman's hands. She didn't plan on losing. She walked out of the room towards the front door in which they had come, pausing to look at the fallen players. "I feel obligated to say don't follow us or your leader will pay the price, yada yada. I really don't know at this point." She pushed open the door, holding it for Ain. "Raven, lets get moving." The masked girl would nod, but returned with, "Can I do something real quick?" Hidden frowned within her mask. "There's nothing in this joint worth stealing, but go ahead just make it snappy." Hidden and Ain would move out the door and the girl would quickly pull a piece of paper and scribble something on it. She tossed the paper into the air, using a throwing pick to pin it to the floorboard next to the Fallen Heart. She would then begin to follow her boss and comarad. 

When Rosa would awake next, she would found herself securely bound to a metal chair that was fastened to the floor, unable to move anything but her neck. Hidden would be standing in front of her. 

Note to Heart:

Spoiler

Message me ;-) ~ Mujo

Rikers Edge...

All four of the arbiters were sitting in violet's room, aggravated sounds coming from each one, though Olenna seemed to be a bit fearful, muttering about how she had failed her master. Shireen and Kuran were both fuming about the situation, angered by Rosa's decision, along with the sheer foolishness of it, and Glenn was trying to calm violet down, who had received a message from Rosa saying everything was ok shortly before she had disappeared. However, she didn't seem to be the only one who had received a message, as he had gotten one from the girl that was happily playing around with him during that whole... farce. she had even given him a proper name, which he made sure to log into his friends list. 'Surely she can't have thought that a good idea' he thought, shaking his head as he glanced at his own tracking skill, which was ready to be applied at his leisure. All you needed was simply another players username, or even just meeting the player, in order to activate it properly... though, sadly, it failed to work if the person in question used the untraceable mod...  Glen let out a sigh, before sending Mujo a brief message, testing the waters a bit.

Greetings~!

I'm certain that you'll see my name present as I send this message to you, which I suppose is a bit foolhardy of me.
I understand that your group has taken our leader, yes? I also assume that you have her tied up? She must have truly surprised you lot for her to issue the command that
she did to us~!

with warm regards, Heart

PS : we only attack people when we are attacked first, little one. I can safely say spade, Club, nor Ace have killed anyone without it being in revenge.

At the "warehouse"

Rosa woke up, her vision somewhat blurry. She noted that something heavy was currently restraining her, preventing her from moving at all, aside from her neck that is. She glanced up at the girl in front of her, her grin returning the instant she realized hidden had actually, really kidnapped her. "Oh dear, I've been kidnapped!" she snickered at the thought of how the woman in front of her probably reacted to what she had done earlier. 'Definitely threw a wrench in her plans, this is obviously just somewhere temporary to hold me in case my guild decide to track me.' she thought, before looking back up at Hidden. "As a word of caution, my guild can and will issue an alert about my disappearance if you kill me, Hidden~" she said cheerfully, her grin growing slightly. "My guildmates won't come charging provided you don't do anything to harm me, I gave them DIRECT orders not to after all~! I do know you won't kill me, though, that's obviously not your goal or you'd have done it while I was asleep and defenseless~! Now, what exactly do you have planned for me...? Do tell, i'm simply Dying of curiosity over here!"

@Hidden

Hidden was at the least to say, quite a bit annoyed. Pissed even. This Rosa character had thrown more than just a wrench into her plans. Her entire goal seemed to just be to ruin her as much as absolutely possible and be annoying as much as she could. "Hmm, don't get too curious. Wouldn't want your little friends barging in here. While I am pretty sure we can handle you all, I've made it clear that I can't afford any casualties." 

She stepped forward towards Rosa, bringing forth a key to unlock the restraints on the girl's hands, but left those that were on her legs. "I trust you won't try to escape because of your 'curiosity' as you call it." She paced forward, away from Rosa, deciding what exactly to do next. She was in a predicament. "Well if the idea is just not to hurt you so that your guild will stay away... I could just keep you here for awhile so that they leave us alone until I get what I need to do done." She stepped back up to the woman, pulling off her mask (her face still hidden by her cloak), and looking at the woman dead in the eye. "If you would have just cooperated and left us the hell alone we would be far better off. I don't care if you guys think that we are the ones who caused it, there are only a select few in the group that would go and just murder for fun, and they are only allowed to do so with my permission. The rest of them are all petty thieves and criminals. We don't just murder people unless they stand in our way, that's the only way to keep ourselves a secret from Laughing Coffin. If they come onto us before we are ready, we won't stand a hell in chance." 

In the back after receiving a message from 'Glenn', she would open the message, reading through it carefully. It was interesting to see the 180 on the boy. The carefree guy to the overprotective man that didn't want her tracking Shireen. She liked something about it, it was different than the friend that she had recently made. Even if her friend bossed her around all the time. 'Better than dying alone I suppose.' She quickly sent a response, leaving the large room to go to the outside. They were on the seventh floor, the sun slowly beginning its descent to the horizon below it. A cool breeze drifted by as she gazed off onto the mountain range. They rested near the top of a single large hill, a large single room building resting near the top. Hidden had said it was a great place as most players wouldn't travel this high to find the mountain and in case of they were attacked by the Laughing Coffin they would have the high ground. She secretly wondered if Hidden was some sort of Star Wars nerd out in the real world. That would have been funny to know. She wouldn't dare ask, the woman seemed to have a short temper. She hoped she wasn't the way with the person who gave her the ring that rested on her finger. 

Message to Glen

Yes we have your leader! You're leader is very... interesting to say in the least! It doesn't seem to be in any of Demon's intentions to hurt her, though it might look like she is going to stay for a bit at the rate this is going. Any foods Ace likes? She has to eat something while she is here right? I'll do my best to take care of her but you're gonna owe me big time! If she even accepts food from me... it would make sense if she didn't. By the way, she mentioned that if she were to be hurt that you guys would come, if we just hurt her but don't kill her, how are you supposed to know? That doesn't make any sense to me. oooh, do you got like some super stealthy spy that tracked us here and evaded my detect skill? I think I'm gonna make some bladed throwing cards, teach you all that they fit your 'theme'. 

~ Raven

At rikers edge

Glenn Perked up a bit when his messenger went off again, with another message from Mujo, which had him shaking his head. His eyes flickered over to rosa's icon on the map, which was blinking off in some remote location. it was odd to him, and seemed like it should've raised a few red flags for him, though it didn't cross his mind at the time. He sent out another reply, an anxious.

Message to: Mujo

Hmm.. I'm far from worried, our leader knows full well what she's doing. and as for food, she usually refuses anything that others might hand her, so it might be a bad idea for you to try and hand her something. she's too suspicious of things she hasn't made by her own hand. And as a note, the only reason we would come running is if she gave the order... though we aren't just meatheads that mindlessly follow the orders of her.

At the hideout

Rosa was rubbing her wrists as she looked up at Hidden, raising an eyebrow as she did so."So you're pissed because my group retaliated against some idiots that thought it was a good idea to attack a pair of people from a guild that's well known for killing in retribution?" she said, deadpanning when she realized the situation."I can't really say anything or agree to anything other than your guild needs to stay the hell away from mine, unless you plan on trying to keep a leash on the one's that attack without direct orders. that's just shitty leadership my dear. The Mafia family I worked for at one point does better at keeping a leash on their murderers than you seem to. And as an FYI, I know for a fact that my guildmates won't act on their own, not even if they think my orders are wrong. I've made that point very clear, after all, they did knock themselves out so you guys wouldn't be followed, ne?"  Rosa closed her eyes, an annoyed look on her face, as an elegant looking card appeared in one of her hands. "Fools idealism if you ask me though, nothing ever goes as planned. I think My actions earlier told you as much." she twirled the card on the tip of her index finger, a smile on her face. "Be it an ace, a jack, a king, queen, or even the fair Joker, one card goes out of whack, and the table is flipped on its head, and suddenly you're on the receiving end of some very bad things, especially if you fail to keep some safeguards on the field. Word of advice, never expect anything to go to plan. Expect the unexpected and all that."

So you're pissed because my group retaliated against some idiots that thought it was a good idea to attack a pair of people from a guild that's well known for killing in retribution?Hidden shook her head. "What I'm saying is that they unsuccessfully stole or haggled from your player, most likely got in a fight and causalities were held. They didn't know who the hell you were nor did they care." She sighed, rather annoyed with the entire situation. "Mafia family? What do you think me as?" she hated to admit she wasn't a leader at all. She was just the head of some group, trying to correlate their suicidal behinds to the cause she fought for. "They actually knocked themselves out? You're crazy. That was beyond foolish! I could have killed every single one of you and the girl you hid away. Anybody going to be left to care that I killed you lot?" The girl pulled a card seemingly from nowhere, speaking prophetically about never to assume things will go according to plan. "And now you're giving me advice? Well isn't that fantastic! You really know how to make things hard here. My life has been hard enough you know without you getting in the way." Her emotions slowly crept upward, letting loose a little bit. "I just wanted a nice quiet life with my Fiance but no! Laughing Coffin thinks they need to freaking kidnap me to get information out of me that I didn't have and then my guild literally betrays me, So I get some other help and then I'm now the most wanted person alive in Aincrad and you are all getting in my way of my revenge of Laughing Coffin!" Her voice had slowly become a yell. Letting out a breath. "RAVEN!" she called. The girl would saunter in from the outside. "Watch this girl for a bit, I'm going to get some fresh air. Don't do anything stupid like free or some crap like that." With that Hidden would leave the room and Rosa to Mujo. 

She would read Heart's Message but not send him a reply as she was interupted by a call from Hidden. She would move back into the hideout and listen to her new orders. She would nod her head and watch as the cloaked girl left. Sitting in front of Rosa, she would pull ingredients out of her inventory. Bread, peanut butter, and jelly. "Heart doesn't think you will eat. I don't think you can turn down a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich." Despite anything Rosa would say, she would continue to make the sandwich. "Why are you so uptight? What happened that made you so angry all the time? Gotta lighten up from all the seriousness sometime. Its the only way to keep friends in this world. If you don't have anybody in this world who wants you around, there isn't any point in being in it. That's why I'm here I guess!" The girl giggled. She would hold out the completed sandwich to Rosa. "Sorry I drank your drink. Stealing is all I'm good for here... other than making a mean sandwich I suppose" 

Rosa's face seemed to darken with annoyance. "I know what i'm doing, besides, I KNOW your goal was just to kidnap me, instead of trying to- ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WALKING AWAY?!" she spluttered, an angered look on her face, and somehow managing to buck the seat she was sitting in just by thrashing about in it. "WHAT THE HELL LADY!" eventually rosa settled down in her seat, a scowl on her face. At least she could use her player menu now, which was nice. the only problem was the fact that she couldn't raise her hands high enough to reach the text box, which annoyed her. She closed the menu in frustration, and glanced over at the girl from earlier, the one that had snatched her drink. "What are you..?" a puzzled look crossed her face until she realized that the girl was making her a sandwich, which made her eyebrow twitch in frustration. "I hope that's for you and not me, or it'll go to waste kid." she said, rolling her eyes. Her gaze softened when she heard her talk about not being wanted. "Yeah, I know that feel all too well kiddo, it's not fun to be the person nobody wants." she looked down, a frustrated look on her face. "The only reason I act so serious is because I try to keep my people prepared for the worst, and prepared for the fact that they could die at any time If we do something to fight back or retaliate against someone who has attacked us." she fell into silence for a few moments, before her eyes widened slightly. "Wait, did you say Heart contacted you..?!" Rosa pondered her options for a moment, a frown on her face. She could either try and convince the girl to send a message in her name, or she could just wait and hope that nothing happened, which seemed highly unlikely at this point. Hidden seemed to be on a rather short fuse at the moment, and she didn't want anyone to get caught in the cross-hairs of the fallout from her flipping the table. She took a deep breath, before opting to try and get her to pass on the message. "Will you do me a favor real quick, kid? Can ya send him 'A wild card is in play' ? My hands won't move high enough to write it out, and I need to make sure nobody is panicking over there."

Rosa shown no sign of taking her sandwich so Mujo would sigh, taking a bite out of it. Even though she was their prisoner, it annoyed her that she wouldn't eat it when she made it in front of her. Se did seem to relate to her loneliness a bit which confused her. She had an entire group of friends and people who waited on her hand and foot. She frowned inside of her mask when the girl mentioned keeping her group prepared for the worst, prepared for death. "That doesn't make any sense. Instead of preparing for the worst and constantly be serious, why don't ou try to enjoy the time that you have here. You all have the clown get up, why aren't you all more... funny!" 

Rosa seemed far more interested in the fact that she had said Heart had messaged her. "Yeah? What about it?" Rosa's mind seemed to contain gears that were constantly grinding. Than the woman asked her to send him a specific message. "Ohhhh, now you want me to do something for you huh? I don't know, you've called me a brat and a kid, threw a dagger at me, got wine on my suit, and you didn't accept my sandwich! Honestly, that story doesn't make any sense either! A Wild Card is in Play? That seems to be related to a specific person by the word 'A'. If you wanted to know why he was okay... well honestly you're okay because they know exactly what is happening. They were given an order, and now they're waiting on the next. What if the Wild Card is an order? What if it means that Hidden is away and it is time to strike? And you didn't accept my sandwich!" A brief moment of silence would ensue before she would stand up and announce...

"Okay, you've convinced me, I'll do it!" Opening a message box, she would send Heart a quick message before closing it and looking back at her. "You're all about cards and still no bladed throwing cards! Seriously? You all are just such a disappointment! Give me a second..." She scrolled through her inventory. "Nope no cards, I would have to paint my own to demonstrate it to you..." 

Message to Glenn
From Mujo

Hey, A Wild Card is in Play. Just thought to let you know unless it means come here in which case its not in play! ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

Rikers Edge

Glenn saw the next message that had been sent by Mujo, and suddenly started to gear up again, causing everyone to perk up, confused. "Suit up. The situation's not good over there. The girl just sent the boss's line for when things are unstable." He said, glancing over at Olenna and Kuran. "Just the three of us should work, since i'm fairly certain-" Shireen stood up, already dressed in her outfit. "You guys aren't going anywhere without me, I don't care if the girl tracked me earlier. The boss is far more important right now." Glenn scrunched his face up in annoyance, before sighing and waving her forward as his mask flashed onto his face, obscuring it once again. "So we're going up against that guild? Sweet~ I can't wait for them to taste my blade if they try and stop us." Kuran said, a grin on his face before it was obscured by his mask. Olenna shot him a glare "Shuryō-Sama is in trouble and your first thoughts are of fighting the other guild rather than rescuing her?!" she snarled, before her mask flashed into place. "Not what I meant, but oh well~!" Glenn looked in the pair's direction, his icy blue eyes once again seeming to glow underneath his mask. "Spade. Club. I will warn you both once and ONLY once. Shut. the. Hell. Up." the bickering pair immediately fell silent, and Diamond joined him towards the entrance of the room. "We need to get moving now, we cannot waste time because you two chuckleheads decided you'd rather bicker than rescue our leader!"

The warehouse

Rosa smiled faintly when the girl sent the message to Glenn, closing her eyes. "Thanks kid, I really appreciate it, and I'm sure Glenn appreciated that too. Knowing him and good ol' spade, they were both probably worrying themselves sick." Rosa watched as the girl started to cycle through her inventory to see what was in it, her mind cycling through several plans that she could give her comrades once they showed up. "Y'know... I didn't expect anyone to act like we are all just a bunch of circus performers, but that actually sound's like a promising theme now that I think about it myself~" she said, giving the girl a cheshire grin. "As a thank you and an apology for earlier, there's a bottle of wine that you can have in my inventory. It's called <<Burning Blade Wine>>, I made it with feathers from some of the birds on floor 9, and it's one of my best selling wines~"

@Hidden

APPEARANCES
Mujo without Mask:

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=213&height=300

Hidden stood outside, taking deep breaths. "I really need to do some calming down. I'm letting her get to me easily. I knew she wasn't going to cooperate, so why even bother at this point. Also probably shouldn't leave her to Mujo, that insane girl has probably annoyed her to the point of committing suicide." She would begin to make her way back inside of the warehouse, attempting to have a better attitude. When she peaked in, she expected them to be talking knowing Mujo, but what didn't understand at first was how friendly they were being with eachother. 'What happened?' she would ask herself, crouching to activate her stealth. Mujo had a great Search skill, but if she was distracted it wouldn't do her any good. She sat for a second, watching and listening. 

"As if. I told you I don't believe for a second that the message had anything to do with you being safe and them worrying. I really am not that stupid. As for your thank you and apology I am going to have to decline. I really don't like drinking, I just like causing mayhem and your reaction was next to priceless." Mujo took another bite of the sandwich she had made. "Maybe if things had been different, we could have been friends but the friend I got wouldn't like that. She technically saved my life I guess so I owe her. Somewhere under all of that violence and thirst for revenge, I think she really-" She paused as her detect skill caught something, something very close. Her eyes widened, but she wasn't able to react to what happened next. A foot slammed into her face, sending her flying quite a distance before rolling to a stop and catching herself. She reached to the back of her waist, to her dagger. She managed to pull it out in time, the long sliver of a blade, coated with status effect enhancements. A flash of orange light would knock her back into the wall, her dagger flying from her fingertips. Hidden stood above her, her walk forward making it clear how furious she was. "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU GET TO JUST COLLABORATE WITH THE ENEMY? WHY ARE YOU SENDING MESSAGES FOR THEM?" Her voice terrified Mujo. "I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to do anything harmful! I would never try to do anything that would hurt you or Faceless!" Hidden walked closer, standing before Mujo with her dagger extended. "Faceless isn't something you are a part of anymore. All you are is an example of why we don't toy with my plans. I thought you knew that I didn't tolerate anything being in my way of my goals." Hidden made one clean slash at Mujo's face, cutting her mask clean in two and creating a large red gash in the girls face. She grabbed the girl by her green hair and dragged her to where Rosa was seated and threw her down, placing a foot on the girls chest to prevent her from moving. "Ain!" she called. The boy would move over to her quickly. "Yes?" Hidden looked down at Mujo. "Chain her to the ground and call over the guild. I am sick of everything and I'm going to make an example out of this unwanted piece of [censored]. We're gonna kill them and be done with it all. I was trying to be nice, but I'm done. Anything that gets in front of me and Laughing Coffin is going to get mowed over." Mujo's face was filled with horror. "NO! PLEASE NO!" she begged. 

She quickly moved over and retied Rosa's hand bonds. "What philosophical bullshit does our Mafia Member have to say for this?"  

The blonde was having a good day, did some leveling in the morning on Floor 24, ate some lunch down at one of his favorite places to get a burger. Now that he was green again, it was easy to move from floor to floor. He had just popped over to the third floors and purchased some flowers before moving back up to the nineteenth floor to Rikers Edge where his person was currently at. Technically, the girl lived there, but he found her over at his place very often. He figured the flowers would be a nice surprise. Wearing his favorite jacket, he would push open the door to the bar, flowers in hand. He froze, eyes widening at the sight at the door. Heavily armed members of Rosa's guild stood at the door. He shifted his weight backwards out of sheer surprise. "Hey uh guys.... Wonderful weather we're having?" He took a moment of silence just to stare at them. "Is Violet here or is this just a bad time? I could come back orrrrr" He didn't like clowns, especially ones that were armed to the teeth. He was stronger than all of them individually, but the appearance he really didn't like. 

<<Rikers Edge>>

Mina caught sight of Jon, a nervous look on her face. "Jon... I appreciate the flowers, really but uh... Sh!t just hit the fan." she mumbled, looking over at the increasingly agitated Heart, who was repeatedly messaging Mujo asking if she was ok, before grabbing the flowers from Jon, and punting them into her inventory. "Hidden... kind of... kidnapped Rosa..." Her voice became weak towards the end of what she was saying. She pulled up her own hood, and slid her skull mask over her face. "Look, I know you two don't exactly get along, but can you please help us..? We're all going, whether you come with us or not, anyways.." She stood up straighter, and took up a stance behind Club and Spade. Diamond turned to the group. "I've locked on to Shuryō sama. Let's get moving, everyone." she said curtly, before running out the door, followed by everyone except for mina, who stayed behind momentarily to give a pleading look to Jon. "... Please, Jon..!" she whispered, before turning and running after her friends, a determined look on her face under her mask

<<The warehouse>>

Rosa was simply sitting there in the chair next to Mujo as she chatted with her, a faint smile on the older woman's face at her antics. "Kid, you've got spunk. You remind me of a certain hotheaded kid that I made friends with a while back, y'know?" she said, chuckling as she swapped her menu for her friend map. 'they haven't started moving yet..? what's with the delay?' she thought, furrowing her brows when a chill suddenly went down her spine as a blur suddenly shot past her, and slammed into Mujo, causing her eyes to go wide with shock. "What the..!" She suddenly cursed inwardly, a horrified look on her face when she realized it was hidden. 'F**k, Hidden heard what the kid was saying..! thats no-' A snarl of rage suddenly ripped from her throat when she saw hidden slash Mujo in the face with her dagger, her multicolored eyes seeming to glow in fury. "ATTACKING YOUR GUILDMATE LIKE THAT IS A D**k MOVE YOU SON OF A-" Rosa started bucking against her restraints, a look of fury on her face as hidden strengthened them, and Ain came to restrain Mujo. Hidden said something that sounded like a taunt, prompting rosa to flick her head to the side, her mask flying off her face, revealing a look of lethal rage that would startle everyone else but her. "What do I Have to say about this..? Heh... heh heh... A word of advice, actually. I wouldn't have given a rat's ass if you'd have attacked me, hell I wouldn't have cared if you had KILLED me. But attacking someone innocent was the stupidest thing that you. Could. HAVE. DONE." She hissed, her eyes dark pits of raw fury, with none of their earlier brightness. Her guild was already on the way from what it seemed like on her map, which prompted another bout of humorless laughter. "Actually, I'll give you another word of advice. You kill the girl, I'm fairly sure that one of my own will be rather unpleasant with you, ne? I didn't think of you as someone so quick to fury, so quick to want to KILL.. I thought you'd be a tad more reasonable than that guild you're after, ne?"

Rosa clearly shown her distaste to Hidden's display, her anger blatantly thrown at Hidden. The hooded figure turned to her for a moment. "She wasn't a member of Faceless the second she collaborated with you." She would watch as Ain would do her bidding unquestionably, binding Mujo the floor that they stood on with chains. The slash across her face had yet to fade and wouldn't until the girl healed, but as far as she knew the girl didn't have any battle healing so it wouldn't fade by the time she died. "Look here. That girl there is just as guilty as me. She has robbed several male players blind with her pretty face and led many players to their deaths. Don't feel left out, I am not leaving you alive either. To hell with your guild. I can see on that menu that you have that five players are on their way here right now. Ain just summoned about thirty to our location. You really think you stand any hell in chance?" 

Her voice was harsh, but behind it remained a hint of desperation. She didn't think she was going to lose, but anybody that was good at reading emotions could tell that she had a desperation to make her goal happen. "I thought you'd be a tad more reasonable than that guild you're after, ne?Hidden's eyes opened. She froze for a moment, her anger rising, her blood boiling. Her breathing quickened. "No. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! Where do you get off coming into my life and just ruining everything? I hate you. I hate this game. I hate every world I ahve ever existed in! None of them have ever been fair!" A warning flashed in front of her, warning her of her elevated heart rate. In a normal game it would eject her from the game, but she was stuck here just as much as she was in the real world. Her knees began to buckle up, her falling to the ground. The world slowly faded away from her. 

Spoiler

Image result for Anime girl crying

November 30th, 2019
7:32 P.M.

She sat in her room alone, a book perked on her lap which she was reading intently. The book was about a forbidden love in which a boy loved a girl who was cursed to have carnal desire to destroy everything that she came into contact with and she assumed the book would end with the boy helping the girl control herself and the removing the curse. She enjoyed it, both for the romantic quality and the odd twist of the girl having the curse that gave her the power to destroy. A thud would interrupt her reading and she would close the book, watching her father stumble into her room. A reeking smell would fill the room, instantly overpowering her candles that she had lit in her room. "Reading a damn book again? Didn't I tell you that's why you ain't got any friends?" Hilda's glare up to him was quite cold. "Been drinking again? Didn't I tell you that's why nobody can stand you anymore? Drunk people are what killed Mom. You know that!" Her father quickly grabbed the book that was in her hands. "She wouldn't have been there in the first place if you hadn't been born. Think on that before you... yeah" Hidden stood up, reaching for her book. "You're too drunk to even speak to me! If Mom even seen you right now she couldn't love you! She would hate you just like me!" With one swift action, her father smashed the book into her face, knocking her to the ground. "I FEED YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS. SHOW ME A LITTLE DAMN RESPECT! IF ONLY YOU HAD BEEN IN THE CAR WITH HER THAN I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH AN INSUFFERABLE BRAT ALL OF THE TIME!" He ripped her book in half, shredded the pages in his hands and dropped them on the ground. "QUIT WASTING MY MONEY ON THIS FILTH TOO!" He would slam her door behind him, leaving her to cry to herself. Ever since Mother had died he had slowly gotten worse, turning to drinking. She survived off of the free food that the school provided for her to eat for lunch and the occasional time that her father had brought something home. The books she checked out from the library, and with that being the third shredded book she doubted she could get any more of those. She had thought the librarian would understand that her father was the one ripping them up but she was always met with the same line: "I thought your excuses would be a little more reasonable than that, hmm?"

Mujo's eyes widened after watching Hidden crumple and she thought of trying to make an escape but Ain was still watching. A few players from the Faceless were beginning to show up as well, it was all over for her and Rosa. 

The blonde was baffled by the sight of everyone, and most of them just seemed to ignore him. Mina spoke to him and explained that things were chaotic right now and that she didn't have time. "Oh... well maybe these flowers were for me then. He placed them back into his inventory. "Hidden? Like the most wanted player in Aincrad, Hidden?" He frowned, he had to do something about that. He was part of the APD or what was left of it. Mina was also pleading with him to go. "Yeah, just let me get ready!" He watched as she turned to run after the others. He opened his inventory and moved to his battle-ready inventory, equipping his strongest items. 'Hidden from what the posting said was said to require a few players to bring her down, those with Searching skills as well. Though, her power was ranked at a High T2 level meaning S-tier. This should be a fun one. My question is, how did a single player kidnap Rosa out of this fortress of a bar?' Shaking his head he moved out the door. There was no time for questions! 

Other than one. "Where did they go?"