» Katana - Rank 3

Equipped:
» Kiba [Perfect Katana [Damage // Damage // Damage]]
» 
Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» 
Mythic Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation // Regen // Light Momentum]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» (5) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
» (1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
» (1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

She was pacing in her shop. She knew that she needed to apologize, but she didn't know how. She couldn't face them, any of them. Not Masato. Not Noctua. Not even Yukiro who she might have hurt the most. Finally, she knew what it was that she was going to do. She had heard of a rare hunt on the sixth floor, and well, she didn't know if she was wanted around anymore. Perhaps that could help take her out of this misery. So, walking from her shop, she locked the door and made sure that it said closed before she walked to the teleporter. She stepped on the moment that it was free, "Telepost, Krycim!" And then, she was gone in a flash of blue light as she looked around the sixth floor. Rain was hitting her head, and hard at that. She didn't bother getting mad at that factor. She moved from the teleporter and stopped before she would be officially out of town. There were two messages that she needed to send.

To Koga

Masato, I'm sorry I messed everything up. I promised to try and be nice to your ow- to Noctua and I didn't even try. I'll leave you both be from now on. I won't bother you. Everything about her cheating on you with that guy, well, I hired him. Please don't blame her, she is blameless in all of this. It was all me.

From Tala

The moment that the message was sent, she sighed lightly as she clicked on the second name.

To Yukiro

Yukiro, I don't know how to fully apologize and I probably won't ever be able to. I just want you to know that the feelings that I tried to hide, they were true. But, I won't bother you for I know that you must be angry at me or hurt. I don't blame you. I am deeply sorry.

From Tala

The second message was sent. She didn't think that she could send another one, mainly because she didn't have the third person on her friends list. Oh well. She left the town then and started to hunt down this beast that she was told about. She didn't think that it would take too long, it was supposed to be a giant gorilla after all. Modeled after King Kong or whatever the broker said, she didn't pay the best of attention to that fact. Now, what she didn't expect, was to be walking, and then flying into a tree. That hurt. She fell to the ground, her back still against the tree and she turned to see what it was. Oh hey, the gorilla found her. Fun.

@Koga @Yukiro @Noctua

Notes: Gonna go Tala, Koga, Noctua, then Yukiro

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 18
Health: 360
Energy: 36
DMG: 8 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 4 Katana
>> Rank 1 Familiar Mastery: Fighter

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

Koga walked out of his shop and locked it behind him. Noctua had been avoiding him. Not that he was surprised. He couldn't blame her, he should have known better...Even if she didn't forgive him, which he didn't really expect, even if she didn't want to try again, which was an absolutely insane idea at this point, he had to make things right. But first he had to deal with...

A message notification appeared before Koga. Sender? Tala. Think of the devil.

To Koga

Masato, I'm sorry I messed everything up. I promised to try and be nice to your ow- to Noctua and I didn't even try. I'll leave you both be from now on. I won't bother you. Everything about her cheating on you with that guy, well, I hired him. Please don't blame her, she is blameless in all of this. It was all me.

From Tala

Everything flew out of Koga's mind. This could only mean one thing. Tala was gonna do something stupid. If she was anything like Koga, and she was, she was going to find the biggest baddest thing she could and try and kill it. Unlike Koga, she'd probably find something she couldn't handle...

Koga opened his map and check his friends list. Tala was on the Sixth Floor. Okay. The man took off at a sprint towards the teleporter as he opened his messenger and sent a message to both Yuki and Noct.

To Noctua, Yukiro

I know neither of you want to speak or talk to me again, but Tala is about to get herself killed. Meet me on the Sixth Floor. Please, you won't have to see me ever again.

From Koga

C'mon guys. Please...I need you now...please...

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Level: 16
Hit Points: 320
Energy: 32
DMG: 4 || EVA: 1 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 3
» First Aid - Rank 1

Familiar:
» Athena - Rank 1 Healer

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» Silver Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

She was sitting on the bed of her inn room. Well, more laying back and staring at the ceiling. She hadn't been to the shop in a few days now. She just couldn't step foot in there at all. The last time that she had, all she took was Athena's Perch. She needed it for the owl here at the inn room. It's been what, a few weeks since the break up? Yeah, that sounded about right. She hadn't bothered to go back after a bit. Maybe twice after the break up, long enough to craft three necklaces. Only one was going to be used though, the one around her neck. The other two, well, they basically became decorations for her room.

Ding.

Who would be messaging her? She hasn't talked to anyone since the fight. She slowly opened her menu to see that it was from Koga. Huh, what did he want. For those who don't know, after the break up, she basically threw up a little shield to keep herself from getting hurt. Emotions, those weren't really a thing for her right now, probably for the best staring at the sender of this message too. Either way, she opened the message.

To Noctua, Yukiro

I know neither of you want to speak or talk to me again, but Tala is about to get herself killed. Meet me on the Sixth Floor. Please, you won't have to see me ever again.

From Koga

Why should she go and help either of them? She sighed either way and sat up. "Come on Athena. We have to go and save a wolf pup." The woman walked from her inn room, locking it behind her as Athena perched herself on Noctua's bare shoulder. Oh yeah, there has been an outfit change since everyone has last seen Noctua. Instead of the old black and brown getup she had on, now she was in a calf length red dress that had wine red accents on it. 

Just a little something that she had found after all. She still had her purple leather jacket, the only piece of armor that she had, but at least the colors didn't horrible clash. She'd probably find a way to have the jacket recolored to being black or wine red, but for now, she wasn't worrying about that. She reached the teleporter and was soon on the sixth floor, looking for Koga. When she found him, she quietly equipped her jacket, mainly because it was pouring rain and she wasn't about to show off any skin to the man who shattered her heart.

No words were said, she just stood near him and waited for the final person of this dumb rescue party.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 25
500 HP | 50 EN | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 36 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REC | 1 FLN 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 5

Equipped:

• "Unnamed" - 2H Straight Sword (T2 Demonic) ACC x3 Gain 3 to the BD on an attack roll, cannot be used to make a critical hit | FALLEN x1 Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain 4 fallen damage to your total base damage.
  • "Hero's Hakama" - Light Armor (T2 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 36 damage from successful attacks against you | REC x1 
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

Items:
"Jack's Purgatory" - T2 Demonic 2HSS - Cursed//Burn (24)//Blight (24)//Freeze (24)
"Cloak of Twisted Worlds" - Light Armor (T1 -  Rare) EVA x2 
"Leggings of Shattered Torment" - Light Armor (T1 - Rare) 18 MIT 
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread) x1
Antidote

Yukiro looked up at the sky. Well, no, it wasn't a sky. It was the bottom of the floor above him. It was just painted to look like the sky. With a heavy sigh the man sat up, rubbing the back of his head. He'd been laying on the roof of a certain tailor's shop, just letting time pass by. Yumi wasn't with him, he'd let the sugar glider spend the day with Bahr. 
Of course, he was thinking about Tala. How she'd used him. Was he mad? Very much so. But even more than that... he was hurting. 
A ding signaled a message arriving. Yukiro checked it. It was... Tala? 

To Yukiro

Yukiro, I don't know how to fully apologize and I probably won't ever be able to. I just want you to know that the feelings that I tried to hide, they were true. But, I won't bother you for I know that you must be angry at me or hurt. I don't blame you. I am deeply sorry.

From Tala

Something in that made Yukiro stand up. But before he had much time to process the words a second message came through. 

To Noctua, Yukiro

I know neither of you want to speak or talk to me again, but Tala is about to get herself killed. Meet me on the Sixth Floor. Please, you won't have to see me ever again.

From Koga

...Idiots! Both of them are idiots! 
Yukiro hopped off the rooftop and dashed toward the teleport platform. 

It was raining on floor six. Perfect. This was just turning out to be a wonderful day. 
Yukiro sprinted to where Koga was listed on the map. Noctua was already there. He skidded to a stop next to them. 
"Tell me where to go," he said hurriedly. If Tala was in danger everything else would have to wait. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 280 || EN: 28 || DMG: 9 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 2 || REGEN: 1

Now, she hadn't planned on literally walking right into a gorilla. Instead, she planned on attempting to track it, to see how it was going to act. But, that plan was out the door quick enough. Either way, she had found her grave probably. She looked at the stats that it was showing her, and she knew that it wasn't going to end well for her at all. Well, that was probably going to be the best course of action. Either way, she got up and off of the ground. Unsheathing Kiba, she looked at the giant gorilla and she smiled. "Well, let's have fun with this then shall we?" She still had her health in the green, just a little of it was gone for now, so that wasn't so horrible.

But as she had charged it to try and use Ra Setsu on the gorilla, just a simple smack with a giant hand was all that was needed to stun her instead. She went skidding across the ground before she tried to right herself. She was rightfully dizzy and now sore. Hey look at that, even her health was feeling the effects as it fell just enough to turn her health bar yellow. Well, she knew that this was going to be suicide, that was how she kind of wanted it at the moment. She laid back on the ground for a moment to catch not only her breath but her bearings.

She wasn't going to go down without a fight though, that wasn't the Kasai way. Soon enough, once the stun was fully gone, she stood up and looked at the Gorilla. "Wrong move buddy." She managed to spit out before she channeled Ra Setsu once more. Only this time she managed to get the first slash across the gorilla, the the punch stunning it, then the second slash. Good, progress. She moved back, wondering if this was worth living through. She hadn't even thought to ask what the item was that this thing was going to drop, she just wanted out.

But could she actually leave? Or was this going to kill her in the real world. There was no true way to prove anything still, even though they all knew that they were stuck here. Questions and concerns. Was she really ready to just leave Masato all alone? No, but was she going to, more than likely. All because she decided to pull some stupid stuff. She sighed for a moment, only for her to wish that she still had to breath as she got thrown into a rock. The rain made the surface slippery, but she felt the full effect of the hit, as did her once more lowering health bar.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 360/360 // EN: 36/36 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga was on the Sixth Floor before he'd even known it. It was raining, hard. His hair was drenched and falling his eyes. The man pulled his hood up over his head, not that it would do much good now. 'C'mon guys...don't leave me hanging here, please.' If Noctua and Yukiro didn't come soon, Koga would have to go on alone...if they came at all.

The sound of boots in the the wet dirt drew Koga's attention. It was Noctua...well...sorta. It was her, but she not only looked different, she seemed like she could've been a completely different person. The man met her with a somber face. This wasn't fun for him either...the silence went on for a little while longer before Koga opened his mouth to say...something. But the sound of boots running through the dirt stopped him. It was Yuki.

"Tell me where to go," he said breathlessly.

"This way."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 320 || EN: 32 || DMG: 4 || EVA: 1 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1

She wanted to say something, she just didn't know what to say. There was something that she was certain that she should say, but could she gather the mindset to actually say it. That was the golden question. She noticed that he wanted to say something, it showed when he opened his mouth, but nothing came out. So she decided to break that silence. "We'll save her." Short and to the point, but don't try to read the emotions, because there didn't seem to be any there. The tension at this point, was probably able to be seen by Yukiro when he came to a skidding halt beside them. Of course he would show up so worried. Didn't she ditch him after the duel? She didn't understand anything, but hey, she was going to go along. "Tell me where to go," one breathless voice. "This way," one worried voice.

Then here she was, just along to make sure that everyone got back alive. After that, she would probably go back to figuring out what she was going to do about everything. Mainly how to get her shop into it's own building. Yeah, that was going to be a good thing. She quietly followed behind the two men, wondering how much trouble the wolf pup actually managed to get herself into today.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

500 HP | 50 EN | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 36 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REC | 1 FLN

"This way," Koga told him, immediately turning to lead Yukiro and Noctua toward Tala. Yukiro followed quickly, using every last ounce of his will to not just sprint on ahead of the man. He didn't say anything, keeping his eyes ahead of them for any sign of movement. 
There was a large group of something ahead. A massive group of armored kobolds blocked the path ahead, screeching at the running group 
"Shut up." 
Yukiro shot forward, his new stygian sword seeming to draw the light into a black void as a sword art activated. He broke through the crowd of mobs like a burst of dark, leaving every individual monster with a deep red slash through it's body. He slowed only slightly as the mass shattered, carrying his sword behind him. 
For a moment he slipped on the wet ground, but he used his sword to keep his footing. 

It was only minute later that he saw a massive beast; a gigantic monkey with gold-tipped fur and red eyes that glowed brightly in the dark. Yukiro watched it fling something to the side. 
"I'm going ahead," he said just loud enough for the others to hear. He knew what had just been thrown. 
Planting one foot as solidly as he could Yukiro rocketed off toward Tala. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Okay, she was going to be fine. She wasn't going to die, maybe. She didn't know anymore. She lost track of how many times she has been hit, all except for the nearing red health bar that she had now. The fact that she was close to dying didn't seem to do much to her except to make her slash a green blade through the giant monkey that was attacking her. After this, I don't want to visit any zoo that holds a damned monkey. No. Her thoughts, such a wonderful though process while you are literally getting your ass kicked by a monkey.

She was back on her feet after a moment of sitting. She had gotten back handed by the monkey. Funny how that happens isn't it? She wanted to back hand someone else for so long, never did, and now the game is making her feel what she had wanted to do to someone else. Either way, she was up and running at the gorilla once more. But she heard some kind of screeching behind her, and it did distract her. She had hoped that nothing was going to be coming from behind to attack her. One on one death she could handle, but a mob of monsters versus herself, well, she would be mad.

That was when she felt the hard slap. It hurt as if she had been slapped across the face by another chick for flirting with her man. She flew, right into a boulder. Okay, that hurt and her health was officially in the red now. Awesome. She was starting to think that she was hallucinating as well, for she could have sworn that she just saw Yukiro. Wait, that was Yukiro. Not far behind was Koga and Noct- wait, was that Noctua? Holy crap she has changed. Wait...what were they all doing here? "Wh-what are you guys doing?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 360/360 // EN: 36/36 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"We'll save her," Noct said when Koga couldn't. Except it wasn't quite Noct. Not anymore at least. Koga supposed, at the end of the day, he was to blame for that.

The trio started running towards where Koga knew Tala was. He could still see her on his minimap. Good, at least she was still alive. She was gonna be in so much trouble once they got her out here...But first, trouble had found them. A large group of kobolds stood in there path. Without hesitation, Yukiro burst forward, cutting them all down with one fell swoop. Koga would've been impressed if he hadn't had other things on his mind.

Soon enough, they all saw the same thing. A giant monkey, red and gold fur. The health gauge next to it's head read Sun Wukong, The Monkey King. Damn it, Tala.

Koga stole a glance behind him to ensure that Noct was still with them. Not that she'd run and abandon them. That she was still alive. And she was indeed.

"I'm going ahead," Yuki called as they all saw what one could only assume was Tala be hurled through the air. Yuki sped off towards Tala leaving Koga and Noct with the Monkey King. "Oh for fu-Noct, you with me?" She had to be with him...she had to be or they were all dead.

The Swordsman charged the oversized ape, weapon glowing crimson as he leapt into the air with sword over his head, ready to strike. "Get away from her!"

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 320 || EN: 32 || DMG: 4 || EVA: 1 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 18 || BURN: 12 || BLIGHT: 12 || REGEN: 1

Koga didn't respond, good, she didn't need that shield that she built to come crumbling down to the sound of him asking her if she was okay or anything. No, not while his sister needed him. Of course, she would think that Tala needed Koga more than herself, but that would be a lie, so it wasn't thought, just passed over with not so much of a glint of recognition.

The run proved to be in her favor, making sure that no one was able to talk to her. Silence, she liked it right now, of course that just let the tension grow even more. She didn't even get the chance to see the kobolds that made the screeching sound because Yukiro killed them instantly. Good, less things for her to have to worry about. Let's just save the little brat and be on with their lives. That's all she wanted right now, was to be able to go on, but right as she tried that, something brought her back.

"I'm going ahead," Yukiro, you might die one day, and it won't be to a gorilla at this point. Some kind of legend or not, Noctua was going to help kill this thing so that they could go on about their days. She still had buildings to look at for moving her shop you know. "Oh for fu-Noct, you with me?" There was a curt nod that came from her, "Yeah." Koga was in the air, and Noctua on the ground. She sighed as she unsheathed her rapier, the blade starting to glow violet right away as she stabbed it right into the gorilla's legs.

"If anything, we just get her out and head back to town quickly. It'll give up chase soon enough," I hope.

@Yukiro

Yukiro heard Koga nearly curse at him as he rocketed over to Tala's side. What, was their purpose in coming here now to save his sister? 
More importantly. Yukiro refocused on Tala, skidding to a stop and dropping down to kneel next her. She was laying there, badly beaten and with her health just above the red. 
"Wh-what are you guys doing?" she asked. 
Yukiro looked at her for a moment. Then his finger lightly flicked her forehead. 

"What is WRONG with you!?" he shouted at her, "What, are you trying to kill us!?" 
As he yelled Yukiro sheathed his sword and lifted Tala in his arms, moving her to the other side of the large rock. 
"Of course I came! I said I'd always be there for you, right?" 
He put her down where she'd be mostly hidden from the brute she'd challenged. Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, Yukiro righted himself, redrawing his sword. 
"If you really feel bad, go right your wrong, no matter how much it hurts." 
Yukiro glanced at Koga and Noctua. "They need me over there. Stay here. Please. If you die before you fix things, I'll never forgive you." 

Yukiro pushed off, shooting toward the battle like a comet. 
Please be okay, both of you. I'm almost there. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Koga and Noctua were focused on the gorilla, did that mean that they made up? She really hoped so honestly. It was Yukiro though who she stared at longer. He came to a skidding halt and knelt before her, just before he flicked her on the forehead. "Hey..." "What is WRONG with you!? What, are you trying to kill us!?" He was shouting and he had a good reason to, but she still shook her head. "Not us, just me." But within moments, he was scooping her up and moving her out of the sight of the giant gorilla. Well, that was good for her, but bad for them.

"Of course I came! I said I'd always be there for you, right?" Her attention snapped back to him, pure shock actually showing on her tired and beaten face. "..." She couldn't even think of a reply on that on, go figure. "If you really feel bad, go right your wrong, no matter how much it hurts." What did he mean by that? "What? How?" She sighed though because he was soon off to help her brother and Noctua. They hadn't made up, had they? She sighed as she pulled herself back to her feet. She was going to help them. One tiny problem, her katana was at the gorilla's feet.

That must have happened when the gorilla flung her into the rock. She sighed as she watched them, hoping that one of them would be kind enough to throw the katana over to her.

@Koga

Spoiler

"If anything, we just get her out and head back to town quickly. It'll give up chase soon enough," Noct said as the fractured duo engaged the large monkey beast. But no sooner had she spoken did the Monkey King go berserk. Koga sliced into the boss' leg with sword art when he was suddenly flung backwards. That was gonna hurt in the morning. The Monkey King pounded the ground with his fists in a fit of rage, but just below the ear piercing monkey shrieks, the sound earth rumbling could be heard..."Oh, that's not good..." Koga said. The ground beneath them began to crack and fissure...and one was heading right for Noct. The man started sprinting and tackled the woman away just as the ground opened up beneath the woman. "Grab onto something guys!" Koga shouted to Yuki and Tala.

The ground beneath them began to drop, creating platforms of earth, around them, the largest in the center with the Monkey King and the four players on it. "I don't think we can just run away from this guy..."

Permission to yeet Noct given by Noct

@Noctua

Spoiler

Of course, her saying a plan is what enrages the giant monkey. Just her luck. Koga hit one leg and she had managed to get her hit into the other, but as she was backing out of the danger zone, the monster decided to make the danger zone grow, much to her displeasure. She watched as Koga was flung backwards though and she cringed for him. That was really going to hurt, sucked to be him. But it was the shrieks that brought her attention back to the thing at hand, and it was creating some major problems for them. Like the ground falling away. She watched fissures be created, and soon felt herself being tackled to the ground by Koga, watching as another was created right where she had been.

She sighed as the ground was dropping and the plan to just escape was gone. Figures. "I don't think we can just run away from this guy..." "No, probably not. But you can get off me now." She started to push Koga off of herself as she tried to get a look at what was about to happen. Once Koga was off of her, she looked at Yukiro then the katana by her. She kicked the lone katana towards Yukro, "Might want to get that to her. She's going to need it." Just like we are all going to need luck getting out of this mess. She soon looked back at the monkey and she looked at the rest of them, "Looks like we are killing a monkey." Joy. Her attention went back to formulating a plan, but there didn't seem to be much time as the monkey started to get mad once more.

@Yukiro

Yukiro had only just taken off when he heard a loud, ominous cracking noise. He looked down to see a crack racing across the ground. 
"Grab onto something guys!" Koga shouted.
Yukiro thrust his sword into the ground and vaulted over it, dragging himself to a stop and launching back toward Tala. 
"Yeah," he shouted back as he sped over to where Tala was. The ground began to crumble and fall away. Yukiro sped up for a moment, skidding to a stop next to Tala. His sword whipped into his sheath as he once again lifted Tala in his arms and shot off toward solid ground like a torpedo. 
"Sorry, no time to ask." 
Yukiro didn't stop until they were well into the area that the earth wasn't crumbling. He set Tala on her feet and stepped away from her, glancing around at what had happened. The group was left standing on a platform that had been separated from the rest of the floor's ground. 
Crap. Running's not an option anymore, he observed. 
Noctua kicked something toward Yukiro, who stopped it with his sword.
"
Might want to get that to her. She's going to need it. Looks like we are killing a monkey." 
Yukiro glanced at the katana and sighed. 

"I hate to admit it, but it looks like I won't be able to keep you out of harms way," he told Tala. 
But then an idea came to him. 
He picked up the sword and handed it to the girl. 
"Don't follow me. This won't end well." 
Leaving Tala behind him Yukiro jogged to stand next to Koga. 
"I assume it's safe to say I'm the strongest one here," he said, taking as commanding of a tone as he could manage, "So I'm gonna take it's attention as much as possible. Only attack if you're sure you won't be targeted, and only if you can do it from the sides. Please." 

@Tala

"Grab onto something guys!" She looked at her brother then she looked at the ground that was starting to crack. For the love of everything, can't one thing be in their favor? She was on her feet and starting to move over to the rest of them, until Yukiro came to a skidding halt beside her. She looked at him just before he lifted her once more. This was going to be addicting if he wasn't careful. "Sorry, no time to ask." She nodded before she was placed back on her feet, "Thank you." She looked around though ad cringed a little, great, no floor. That meant no running. This was just supposed to be a simple single suicide mission, but now it wasn't. She wasn't about to let the others die because of her.

"Might want to get that to her. She's going to need it. Looks like we are killing a monkey." Tala will have to talk to Noctua later about just kicking Kiba over, but she did take it from Yukiro. "I hate to admit it, but it looks like I won't be able to keep you out of harms way," he hadn't seemed very happy when he said this and she looked at him, just moments later as he left. Wait...what won't end well... She managed to grab onto Kiba and she made her way over to her brother's other side, putting room between him and Noctua, the other woman didn't seem to want to be close to him right now anyways.

That was her fault. She was going to have to fix that wasn't she. "I assume it's safe to say I'm the strongest one here. So I'm gonna take it's attention as much as possible. Only attack if you're sure you won't be targeted, and only if you can do it from the sides. Please." Her head snapped to look at Yukiro, "Yuki...don't..." She couldn't really manage to say much else before she looked at Koga, a pleading look on her face, "Please, don't let him die on my account..."

@Koga

Spoiler

Noct practically pushd Koga off of herself once it was fairly clear that they were out of danger, for the moment at least. "Thank you, Koga. Oh, you're welcome!" the man muttered sarcastically under his breath as Noct kicked Tala's sword over to Yuki to hand to Tala who had somehow joined them. Koga wasn't about to ask questions right now, though.

The Monkey King seemed to be getting worked up again, which meant the four were going to have to act fast. "Don't follow me. This won't end well," Yuki said to Tala as he handed her her weapon. Oh boy. What was Yukiro thinking? His short explanation wasn't exactly enlightening either. Besides that the man, had to bite his tongue and avoid pointing out the obvious stat discrepancy from when they'd all dueled. That being said, he was also the next highest level of the group. And Tala's healthbar was already in the red. Koga quickly tried to get his bearing on the situation before coming up with some semblance of a plan. "You do you, Yuki. I'll back you up. Noct, use your First Aid and top off Tala and then try to keep me and Yuki up for as long as possible. Tala, sorry but I need to be our spotter here. Don't let King Kong over there, or anything else for that matter, get the drop on us."

The group wasted no time in putting their half-assed plan into action. It was all they had, it had to work. Yuki was the first to land a blow on the Monkey King, while Koga did his best to avoid the giant ape's attacks and lashed out wherever he could. His damage over times kicked in every once in a while but even those barely did chip damage.

"Koga, look out! Above you!"

Koga stole a glance upwards, just in time to see the Monkey King's tail rushing towards his head. The man dove to the left, narrowly avoiding the boss' attack, the shockwave of the impact rippling through the man's body as he landed and skidded to a stop. That was close. But the Monkey King's health gauge was going into the yellow. Koga still had about just under half of his as well. They might actually be able to do this!

Thwump!

Koga was suddenly careening through the air as an attack meant for Yukiro missed and went wide, slamming into Koga's body. Koga's vision alternated between ground and treeline over and over again until he crashed to the ground with a sickening crack!

Oh god, that hurt. Koga was lying flat on his face. He could still feel Kuiaratame held tightly in his grip. That was good...but his vision was swimming. The man drew his sword up and pushed the point into the ground, attempting to leverage himself onto his feet. And then nothing. Koga's vision flooded with darkness as he collapsed back to the ground, the only indication he was still alive being the singular pixel of health in his gauge.

(Permission to take over involved characters given by Nocta/Tala and Yukiro)

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

She heard him mumbled something under his breath, but she didn't care. Well, she cared, but she wasn't going to show him that. No, they had more pressing matters, like this giant gorilla who just made the damn ground disappear from beneath them.

Yuki had something up his sleeve though, and she heard Tala plea with Koga to not let the other man die. Huh, so the brat did have a heart. Imagine that. But apparently Koga was agreeing with Yukiro, and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah." Just listen to him Christelle, then you can be done with all of this. You have got this. Got to love it when she gives herself a pep talk, doesn't that normally mean that something bad was going to happen? Why yes, yes it did. Either way, once Koga said his half-baked plan into action, she pulled her gaze from the gorilla and looked at Tala. She sighed as she walked over and sheathed her rapier. Moments later, her hands, and Tala, were both starting to glow white as she used First Aid on the kid. "Don't go and get yourself killed got it. And don't even bother asking why I'm trying to save your dumb ass."

With that, she turned and focused back on the gorilla. She didn't think that she needed to keep an eye out for any additional monsters, there was no route for them to get here after all. That was when she heard it, "Koga, look out! Above you!" She looked at Koga right as he dodged one hit, only to get his by the other. "KOGA!" She watched as he went barreling through the air before he stopped. Her rapier was already sheathed as she was running to him. The other be damned, they weren't the ones that she loved (sorry guys). Athena was right above her and Noctua shook her head, "Athena, go to town. Get someone. Now!" The owl hasn't seen Noct like this, so she took off, flying toward the town hooting frantically trying to find anyone who would listen.

Before she could even get to Koga, he was trying to get back on his feet. He wasn't right, she could tell right away. He wasn't going to be able to stay on his feet. She tried to speed up, but right as she finally made it to him, he was collapsing on the ground. He was still alive, she could tell that much, and that was besides the fact that he hadn't dissolved in front of her. She held his head in her hands for a moment, trying to to use First Aid. But it was no use, she couldn't use it again. Damn that brat and needing it first. Noct should have just let her be how she was. She saw Tala coming over and she shot the child a glare. "Don't you even think about it. This is your damn fault!"

The child started to back away and Noctua looked back at Koga, tears rolling down her face at this point. She couldn't say anything anymore. There was nothing she could say. She already said the worst things that she could to him, and yet, he still called for her help. She sat there, for a few moments, ignoring everything, even the calls of help from Tala and Yukiro. They didn't matter in the moment. No, they do matter. They matter to Koga, even if I don't anymore. I can't let them die. She leaned over and lightly kissed Koga's head one last time before she stood up. Her rapier was in her hand once more, and she was now staring down a gorilla. She just stood there, looking like one of those killers from the slasher movies, only, you know, with a rapier instead of a kitchen knife.

One step. Two steps. Then she was running, no words said as she ran right past Tala and Yukiro. The gorilla was large, sure, but Noctua was pissed. The rapiers blade started to glow a dark and violent shade of violet. It looked almost as if the blade was turning black before she finally stabbed the gorilla right in the left leg. She didn't pay attention to much of anything as she stabbed it five more times. With the final hit, she saw that Burn and Blight had managed to make their way onto the gorilla's now red health bar. The thing will soon be dead, and she can yell at that brat for causing all of this trauma and turmoil. But first, someone might want to make sure that Noctua hasn't just mentally broke.

Noctua moved back and she looked at Yukiro, "Kill the damn thing or I will." Her gaze didn't stay on Yukiro long before she looked at the cause for all of this. "If your brother dies because of you, know that you won't live long afterwards." Yes, that was a threat that Noctua was going to keep, and she didn't care if the man who clearly loved the little trouble causing brat heard her or not. It would happen, and Noctua wouldn't be long afterwards. Revenge was filling the woman, so one could bet that grudges, spite, and hatred was right there on top, making her the person that Tala should probably fear the most, probably even more than the gorilla at this point. Her mind kept going back to Koga, and it was causing her hand to grip the hilt of her rapier that much harder, her knuckles soon turning white.

@Yukiro

"You do you, Yuki. I'll back you up. Noct, use your First Aid and top off Tala and then try to keep me and Yuki up for as long as possible. Tala, sorry but I need to be our spotter here. Don't let King Kong over there, or anything else for that matter, get the drop on us." Koga started spewing orders that amounted to something along the lines of 'I'll follow your lead.' 

"Good enough for me," Yukiro agreed.
Yukiro dashed forward, slicing at an arm that supported the boss' weight. He did his best to draw it's attention, shouting whenever it looked away from him. Koga landed an off sided nick against the monkey king. 
Just keep up this pattern and we can get out of this..! 

"Koga, look out! Above you!
The miraculous progress came to a sickening halt as Koga was violently thrown across the ground. Yukiro could hear the CRACK of his body hitting the ground multiple times. Noctua screamed. Yukiro didn't turn to see him. Because he couldn't afford to. 
The Monkey King's fists were now moving in rapid punches. They didn't hit the ground; Yukiro was only able to dodge and use his sword to push himself off of the boss' fists. Spinning and twisting he sprung from place to place, side to side, weaving around to avoid the fatal fists. 
Tch! No choice! 
"Noctua!" he cried,  "I need some help!" 
No response. 
Gah! Guess I'm on my own--!
A fist slammed directly into Yukiro's side. Insane pressure felt like it was ready to crush him. 
And then it was gone. 

Yukiro's body spun, his sword's blade tearing into the giant Monkey's arm as he twisted away from the pressure. Almost as quickly as it started Yukiro's body stopped twirling and shot off the ground, heading straight towards the boss' head at incredible speed. 

Kreeeeeeeeesh!!

The boss roared and grabbed at Yukiro, but missed him. Yukiro collided with the Monkey King's face, plunging his sword into the thing's eye and slashing it back out. Sun Wukong bellowed much louder than before and clawed at it's own face, trying to get the pest off of it, but Yukiro had already kicked off and fell to the platform with surprising form. By the time the man landed, however, the ape was unleashing a new kind of rage, it's fist pounding the ground with lightning quickness. Yukiro seemed to dodge the punches like it was nothing at all-- his blade tore new cuts and gashed with every flicking motion of either fighter. 

The battle raged on for a few minutes before Noctua suddenly leaped into the fight, thrusting at the Monkey King. Yukiro happened to skid to a stop near where she landed. 

"Kill the... or I..." The words passed right by Yukiro; his eyes now a dull grey color. A wide grin covered his face; in fact, he looked absolutely exhilarated. And he took off without even noticing the girl's words. 

Like a black comet he rocketed toward the next incoming fist. With seemingly no preparation he met the fist with his sword, body erupting into a wild spin to avoid the damage. His sword plunged into the beast's arm again and again at rapid speed until it finally stuck. With a massive heave Yukiro vaulted up and onto the monster's arm. His other arm moved to-- 

Wait, his right arm wasn't doing anything? A quick glance revealed that his entire right arm was gone-- and his right eye wasn't working. But his body turned and dashed up the beast's arm regardless. His sword dragged along the monster's arm, leaving a massive red line that lead all the way up to the monster's shoulder. As he reached the shoulder the boss' hand came swatting down at him. Yukiro pushed off and sliced through a break in it's fingers, using the back of the hand to propel himself right at the monster's throat. 

@Tala