» Athena: Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» Red Dress [Vanity]
» Silver Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

She was sitting at the bar. She didn't care what was going on around her. The last time that she was in the bar she was a different person anyways. That bartender even seemed to recognize that about her. He had made a comment and she just brushed it off. No need to really focus on that right? She was currently staring at the key in her hand though, it was for the shop that she shared with him. She took a drink of the tea that was in front of her. She would have ordered something different, but it wasn't like she was of age, not that it probably mattered here, but she also wasn't able to get drunk. So there was no real point in even trying. No matter how hard she wanted to try. She finished the last of her tea before she looked at the bartender. "Just a water please. Don't feel like drinking your entire supply of tea tonight." Perched on the bar next to her was the white owl that she had tamed so long ago. They had actually just finished retraining the owl. She was no longer a healer, but a fighter now.

Noctua was going to need it since she didn't have a partner anymore after all. She sat up straight, her bare shoulders being brushed by her hair. Her red dress was laying around her legs as she moved to stroke the birds head. "At least you can't leave me Athena. He might be able to, but you can't." With that, she smiled at the bartender as she took her water from him and turned to leave her bar stool, until she saw a familiar face. "Oh, hey Lonzo."

@Lonzo

Spoiler

SP 9sp floating
Level: 11
Hp: 220
Eng: 22
Mit: 26
Dmg 5
Acc 3
Eva 0
Luck 0

3/3 equip slots used
Armor: Onyx Armor Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)

Weapon 2 handed axe with Bleed

Accessory: Golden Eye Ring - +3 ACC

Skills
Rank 2: two-handed Axe +4 dmg

Rank 1: Heavy armor +8mit (armor has +18 so total is 26Mit)

Inventory
Vanity Armor

ITEMS

Battle Ready Slots

*5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

*1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

*1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

SWORD ARTS!

Rank 1

• [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.

• [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy +2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
    Rank 2

• [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy +2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.

[x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

He walked into the bar and did a double-take. He wasn't use to a lady to call out to him so suddenly. He started to get a reputation for flirting with everyone he saw and figured most lost interest in him for that reason, not that it would stop him of course.
"Hello, there gorg-" his eyes caught the name above her head. "Noctua," he said with a slight accent. "Lovely to see you." he had an almost worried expression looking for the ankle-biter Koga wondering if he'd get a fist in his face at this very moment for almost flirting with the lovely maiden. "Huh." He said almost dryly and choose to sit with her. He did another look around the bar curious to see why it was he didn't see anyone else with her. He quietly opened up his HUD and looked to see if Koga was still in his contacts. He was. Which allowed the man to let out a light sigh.
"Is your husband out for another fight to bring home the bacon?" He asked her curiously. "One day I'll be able to cook it up, but alas I'm stuck with all the sweets one could dream of." he shrugged. "How've you been by the way?" he asked and glanced at the bartender. "Um, sorry, just a water for me tonight, I'm just parched."

"Hello, there gorg-" Before, hearing the start of that would have made the woman blush, not today. "NoctuaLovely to see you." She noticed that he had sat down and started to look around immediately. "Been better, but have been worse as well. So, I think a nice comfortable in between can be said for today." She kind of wondered if he was waiting for him to pop out of no where and hit him. It wouldn't surprise her really, he had been protective of her. Something that she mi- No, you don't miss a damn thing about him. He didn't listen to you nor believe you, no need to miss anything. She smiled though, that fake smile that looks real, the one that she learned to do while beating the crap out of a wolf. Funny. "Is your husband out for another fight to bring home the bacon? One day I'll be able to cook it up, but alas I'm stuck with all the sweets one could dream of. How've you been by the way?" Funny, she didn't realize he spoke that quickly before.

Either way, she shrugged. "Well, there is no need to worry about him. He decided to believe some lies and fought with me. Needless to say, he isn't apart of my life anymore." Pay close attention kiddos and you can tell that there is literally no sound of emotion in her voice anywhere as she said that. "Otherwise, I've been..not too horrible really. But if you need anything from me, I'm not currently working in the shop for reasons." She took a drink of the water as she thought for a moment. "How have you been? Last I saw you were still going to finish that one quest. Did you get to finish it?" Maybe now is the moment that he realizes two things; one, she is talking and two, she isn't stuttering.

@Lonzo

He wondered if he wasn't welcomed by her stoic tone but then she reviled perhaps why she sounded robotic. In a way it was very adult of her, and almost that of those debutantes that he had been with in the real world. however there was something about Noctua that struck him as regal or from wealth. He found it funny even in this world he couldn't pretend to start off that way. He was very impressed by her, but perhaps her womanly charms got the better of him.

"He believed...In a lie? You seem bothered by it. Do you want to discus it or, would you rather I try to make you forget him? Just for tonight of course." he winked at her. "Stress is a cruel mistress and if I can help you out I'd be honored to. A lovely woman such as yourself has no need to have sadness in her soul. Even less so when I'm around." he figured he'd give her a couple of options even if it wasn't his business he wanted to help a friend. "As for the quest, I succeeded. Was there any doubt?" he chuckled.

Huh, was her new nature too shocking to him? Actually, he has known her only as the shy and timid child that she joined the game as. So perhaps this was a little odd. Either way, she was enjoying the reaction. It was starting the make her feel like this change was the right decision for her to do. Of course, this wasn't taught by mommy or daddy either, this was all learned the hard way of life. A shattered heart. Stop thinking on it Christelle. She should listen to her inner voice, especially since Lonzo was now talking again. "He believed...In a lie? You seem bothered by it. Do you want to discus it or, would you rather I try to make you forget him? Just for tonight of course. Stress is a cruel mistress and if I can help you out I'd be honored to. A lovely woman such as yourself has no need to have sadness in her soul. Even less so when I'm around." She looked at him, emotion actually breaking through, it was just a mixture of confusion and..appreciation?

"Eh, it happens. Just makes one wonder what else might be believed in instead of the person that you're supposed to lo-," she broke her sentence there and shook her head. "Basically, some guy just came up and tried to say that I was his girl. This came after a fight with his younger sister and she said some stuff. So, it just seems like he's going to believe her more. Which is fine, he can keep the brat." Deep breath and calm down, no need to start getting angry over the past now. Not worth it at all. "As for your ways to help me forget him. The offer seems intriguing, but, still too soon to try and deal with old wounds that would go with it. Thank you though." The politest way she could think of to turn him down on whatever he was thinking to help her forget about him.

"As for the quest, I succeeded. Was there any doubt?" "Probably not, but still, I shouldn't have just left you alone. Wasn't right." He was laughing at the matter, but she was serious on it. She shouldn't have left him alone on it, level one or not.

@Lonzo

He stood up and moved his stool closer to her and sat down again. His arm barely touching hers as if to try to console her the best way he could. He nodded a bit as he thought about what she said. How he believed family over this girl. That was interesting. Did that mean they started dating in this game first and that is why the sister did not know about her? He wasn't surprised people got separated in the confusion, however, he did find it surprising that the sister would assist in taring them apart. What could she gain? Jealousy of sharing her brother perhaps but that should be replaced by the elation of having him. It seems there was more wrongdoing than was obvious to most. He wondered who this outlandish man was claiming something so ridiculous. Especially when Noctua would recoil at the flirtation of men, which he knew of first hand. There was a mystery here and part of himself was intrigued but that was no his job here, and he knew better than to meddle in the affairs of people until they came to him legally.

"My dear lady. It is not a weakness you showed me. If anything it takes a certain backbone to know when you can't handle something. If anything it's my fault for asking your company to begin with. I wouldn't he able to forgive myself if something happened to you, and believe me, something likely would have. The monsters were annoying and tough, to say the least. I was outside almost twenty-four hours. In truth, I respect you told me you could not continue with me. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you or anyone with me that day. It would have ultimately been my fault, and it showed leadership that you spoke to me rationally unlike...Some other people. Not that it upsets me." he shrugged.

He thought about how she let him down and yet he wanted to push a little more. It may be because he felt he hadn't made it clear what he meant about forgetting him.

"Tell me about yourself." he blurted out and took a drink of his water after it came. "Do you dance? What music do you like? Forgive me if I'm intruding on personal topics. I'm just curious. You weren't this open before and it's nice to hear your voice so natural. What about foods." he was fully prepaired to buy her something to eat if he could.

She didn't move when he had moved closer to her. Sure, his arm was barely touching her own, but what was the point in even moving? She was certain that he wasn't going to try anything, she did politely turn him down after all. And if he did try something, well, the new Noctua didn't care if she went orange to beat the crap out of some creep who wanted to ignore her polite no. He was silent though, as if just thinking. She looked at him, slightly curious as to what could be going through that head, but at the same time, did she want to chance knowing? He was a flirt, she has known that since day one. But right now, after the fight, the break up, and the weeks that came after it, the attention felt...nice? Yeah, it kind of did. That was probably a bad thing, but she could think on that later.

She shook her head soon enough though, "Don't think of it as your fault. I answered the call for help remember. But even still, annoying monsters or not, you shouldn't have been left alone. Especially if it actually took you that long." She didn't miss the part about leadership and talking rationally. That actually made her chuckle lightly, and not a fake chuckle either. "It was only fair. Couldn't have you thinking that everyone had gone and ditched you, wouldn't be right at all. You needed to at least know." For someone who scared her so easily before, it seemed easy and simple to talk to him now. That was interesting in her own mind, but again, something to deal with later.

He wanted to know about her? That last person who did... A simple nod though, "Haven't danced in a few years, obviously, but it was a fun thing to do when I had the right partner." The unspoken part being that the right partner was herself. There was no way she was going to say that, she probably already seemed pathetic enough for letting a video game romance change her so. "Music, anything really. I don't have a particular thing, but if I was to say what I listened to the most would have to be classical. Food, there is a large array but mac and cheese will always be the top." She paused for a moment, thinking on how she hasn't been this open since the last time she and... Okay memories go away, not helping the moment. "It's okay though. Talking before was..difficult. But a new me deserves a new leaf. So, to do that, I must talk." Now it was his turn, "How about you though, do you dance?"

@Lonzo

"And that is why I admire you. You're the second person I can base communication on. Which seems difficult. Perhaps it's because I'm older." he shrugged it off. He thought about it and glanced at her if she was drinking at all. If she did he'd wait. "I was just pacing myself really, I shouldn't have complained." he brushed it off to say it was nothing, to not worry her. It wasn't his goal to make her feel bad after all.
"So, you dance? Do you salsa? Because to be fair, you look like you can salsa, and if not I'd be very happy to teach you." He reached under her chair and spun it around. As it would rotate he would get up and wait for her to rotate around so he could take her hand and pull her to an opening. While he did that he hooked one foot on a chair that would be in the way and slid it off to the side. "Venga venga....Er....Come, come, we will dance the night away while it's still young, and after we'll get a meal." he wasn't nervous he just wanted to dance. "I'm versed also in the foxtrot, and a bit of waltz but not much. My niche is salsa and street salsa. What about you?" maybe he could figure out pacing and direction depending on the dances she knew.

Edited by Lonzo

She shrugged lightly, "I wouldn't say age, but perhaps maturity. Mature people can be hard to find, even if you think that you have found them." She took a tiny drink of the water, grateful that she at least had that to drink, even if it wasn't a stronger type of drink. But still, at least the company was good right now, it could be worse company, way worse. She shook her head and smiled lightly, "Don't think of it as complaining. Besides, you're alive, so that is all that one could truly ask for." To her, that was the truth. Worse things could have happened, he could have died. That wouldn't be something that she was going to want on her conscious after all.

His enthusiasm was refreshing when the topic of dancing came up. "I'm not good at the Salsa, so I'm open to more teaching if you like." Her chair soon spun, and to keep from getting any kind of vertigo or motion sickness, she spun with the chair, only to see his hand. She lightly placed her hand onto his and she was pulled off the chair. Venga Venga? Oh good, he translated that for her, or so she thought really. "You know, dancing the night away doesn't sound too horrible, and a meal is will be needed afterwards for sure." She smiled lightly before she thought of the dances that she was fully taught. "Let's see, I was taught Ballroom, a bit of the Waltz, and a little of Salsa. Though, I am not the best at teaching sometimes." Mainly because she can't for the life of her explain thing properly. "I say, we do whichever you are more comfortable with, I am a fast learner."

@Lonzo

"So we'll start on our left," he stated taking one hand then with that same hand he switched which hand he had, and did that a few more times. He gave her a gentle smile. "I'm kidding, I know which hand to start with I'm only teasing you darling," he said flirtatiously.
He held her left hand and placed it on his own shoulder. "So you waltz senorita? All right. Salsa is a lot like walking." he said gently. "Back three but left," He moved forward and gently pressed the hand he was holding towards Noctua so she'd move back one step.
"Right foot back." he pushed forwards towards her again. "Now the third count left foot back." he moved again. He nodded "Now reverse." he put a little pressure on her back. "Left foot, right, left." he would pull her to himself and stopped making sure his arm wouldn't bend so she wouldn't fall against him if she took the fourth step. "Now a few more." he did that with her till they had a rhythm and the longer they did it the more his shoulders would move.
"It's not always about the feet you know. Salsa is just passion." the hand he held her hand with was moving as they danced to distract a viewer's eye. He put their hands into a swing and let go of her back and also dropped her hand. If she was loose and not too tight the desired effect would be her left hand in his right hand. "Now a spin. Right heel up, balls of the feet and." he he'd try to give her a turn. "And back one two three, and to me one two three." he smiled happily. "I haven't danced like this in a long time, you lead me, show me your passion too." he'd follow her lead too but take over if she was ever unsure.

She watched him as her kept switching which hand he needed. It was almost as if he was trying to make her feel comfortable or something, it was appreciated. Ah, there was the flirting tone that she knew from him, "I'd hope so, or things could probably go horribly for us. I'm not much of a leader." But, either way, she was going to learn, so when he moved her left hand to his shoulder, she didn't stop him. So, Salsa was like the Waltz, then this shouldn't be hard for her to catch onto at all then.

"Right, a lot like the Waltz.." The comment was softly made, but even still, her native French accent made it's way through with the small reminder. But it wasn't too soft, so Lonzo would have heard the little slip up of her accent. She stared to follow his cues in the moment, moving back a step when he said to do so. Right foot back, it worked, because Lonzo was getting close and her step back put that distance back between them. Left foot back, and left foot forward, right, left, ri-. Nope not the right, she was glad that his arm didn't move as she attempted that fourth step.

But, now, it was a rinse and repeat, and with each cycle through it, she started to get more comfortable and, not so stiff. She smiled though as she started to get the hang of it more and she felt like she was actually able to do the dance. Passion, did she have any of that left? That was the golden question wasn't it. She got distracted from her thoughts on that though as her hands were put into a swing before he let go of her except for her left hand. It was still firmly in her right, mainly because she didn't feel like falling flat on her face tonight. She didn't seem to need the direction for the spin though, it seemed to come automatically for her in the moment.

She might have gotten a little too sucked into the dance. But still, she couldn't help but laugh lightly as she spun back to him. "As much as I would love to take the lead, I'm afraid my passion is more as a follower in this moment." Her French accent was in full force at this point, not bothering to want to try and hide it in the fun of the moment.

@Lonzo

Seeing her catch on brought a smile to his face. She was a very quick study and he was both impressed and actually enjoying himself. "Perhaps, but you definitely have the passion for it." the turn made his eyes light up. "That turn was perfect." he nodded and put a hand on her hip and moved it. "Saunter," he said moving his own hips yet kept his distance as this wasn't some sort of dirty dance though to the untrained eye it might look like one.

"Stay still. We got to go left on the outside of each other on the step forward to be next to each other." he took a step back to be at arm's length away from her his hands were palm open and he took a step towards her then to her outside left side so she was on his right. "And hips again for the girl, some people think this is us showing off a trophy to make others jealous. I see it more of calling. This is my partner, where's yours, get on the dance floor." he put his hand on her hip and waltzed with her trying to remember the usual count for it knowing she'd figure that out.

His shoulders rolling while he helped her sway her hips and keep balance. Then he brought it back to the beginning of how they started, with the exception on where he placed her hand. This time instead of his shoulder he placed it behind his head. "Fierce like the flame. A moth flies without caution." he moved towards her three steps forwards towards her. "And the fire flickers back. But perhapes I like getting burned a little." he flirted as he moved back.

It was the dance all over again and the turn was next. However, he didn't instead he took a step back and while holding her hands did a shuffle in place as if dancing for her. He did a turn for himself for her then came back closer to her to give her a turn as they had done before. "Now the saunter....This time a twirl. Always left." he gave her another spin and ended in a waltz-like position doing a simple waltz with her while moving hips and shoulders to give it more flare. His eyes watching her with a spark of enthusiasm. "Perfect, you got it."

Well, at least she wasn't the only one smiling. "That is good to know." The accent that had slipped out seemed to be getting hidden once more. Back to where it belonged. Perhaps that was because his hand had landed on her hip. She pushed memories back as she focused back on the dance. Back on the thing that was supposed to be distracting her from the pain that she had spent the past few weeks burying down. Right, she was supposed to be sauntering, she attempted to, but her mind was still stuck in the past.

A new thing to do, okay, this should help her come back from the past. She did as he said though and soon enough she seemed to be back in the rhythm of the dance. She was listening to him, but her mind wasn't sure how to comprehend most of his words in the moment. At least, not until he seemed to switch the dance to the Waltz. He seemed to be having a time trying to remember, and this was one that she could lead on, and that was what she did, then he was in the lead again.

She recognized this, it was the beginning of the salsa that they had done earlier, only he wanted her hand behind his head? This was why she didn't learn many dances, they all were confusing in their own ways. She looked at him and smirked lightly at the flirting comment, only it wasn't a true smirk. More just something to let him know that she heard the remark. Of course, to those who didn't know the new her, would think it a true smirk. An acceptance, even though to her, it wasn't.

They were coming back to the turn, but that wasn't what had happened, he was dancing, in place. Okay, this was starting to really get confusing once more, but she focused through it, all up until her spin. Starting to feel a bit tired, she fell into the waltz-like position automatically and waltzed for a few minutes. She noticed the flare he was giving it, but she was more just wanting to sit once more. She didn't think it possible for her feet to hurt from dancing in this hell of a game. "That is good, but, not dancing in a few years has made it hard to dance for too long."

She smiled before she gently stepped away from him and sitting in the nearest empty chair.

He smiled warmly a true smile as he watched her collapse into a chair. He gave her a pat on the shoulder and sat across from her. He looked around at other players who were in aw at them still.

"Noctua, look." he used his eyes to point out the crowd to her. "You did that. Their tongues are on the floor for you. Thank you for making me the luckiest man in the bar." he winked at her knowingly. He knew it was too soon for a lady of her caliber to just move on. In fact, he was more than pleased with how the night was going knowing that. After all, this was fun and she seemed to understand his 'dance'.

He looked around for a waiter or waitress and raised his hand up letting out a loud snap and the murmuring in the bar quickly continued, and the spell of silence that was cast was broken. There were a few claps but soon the bar scene started to return to normal as a waiter walked over shyly averting his eyes from her but stole glances anyway from his quil and paper tablet to take their order. Lonzo smirked knowingly and a bit triumphantly for Noctua.

"I'll have the champaign and the lamb." he knew he couldn't get drunk or gain an ounce in the game but he missed the taste of expense.
"And your d-date?"

Lonzo smiled and tried not to break his own character. He looked to Noctua wondering what she'd order. In truth, he wanted to dig in and ask for her help with something now that it crossed his mind. There was a quest he needed the luck to obtain. An audacious quest and he wouldn't be surprised if he was turned down from it, but he could only try to ask. Though not yet. He'd wait for food and the opportunity for it.
His mind still racing to the dance. He certainly hoped it wouldn't be their last.
"It's been ages indeed...I hope we can dance again soon. After a few days though, maybe you can teach me some of your moves next time. Thank you for assisting me with the waltz sometimes I can mess up the timing." he was pleased with how it turned out.

The chair was comfortable, who knew that was going to be the case the moment she collapsed into it. She smiled and sighed at the same time as he patted her shoulder. Good, that meant no more dancing for now. She could happily work with this, as she found a way to prop her feet up lightly on the ground. Mainly, she just dug her heels into the ground to let the balls of her feet be in the air.

She looked at Lonzo when he said her name and she looked around soon enough. She caught the wink from the corner of her eye, and this would be yet another moment that would have made her blush in the past. Not today, not anymore. Instead, she just smiled lightly to the crowd before she focused back on Lonzo. "Well, it takes two to salsa." No, she is not sorry for that very horrible want to be pun. Someone just put her out of her misery on that one now please.

It was oddly quiet thought for a while, and it did unnerve her a bit. It made her look around to see if there was a glare coming from somewhere that everyone was seeing, everyone but her. But no, they were all just staring still. Well, wasn't that something. The snap from Lonzo nearly made her jump though and the talking started once more and waiter was coming over. She vaguely heard Lonzo's order, but it did sound good, so when the waiter looked to her, she just smiled. "The same for me, please."

Though, when she looked back at Lonzo, she wondered what was on his mind. But, she opted not to ask on it. Wasn't her place after all. Instead, she waited for their orders to be brought over. While she waited, Lonzo had a different thought process than the one that she actually thought that he had mere moments before. "Sure, it sounds like it could be fun. Besides, I'm sure you'd be good at the Ballroom dance. It's slow, but it has a flare of it's own really."

It wasn't more than moments later that their orders had been brought back to them. One wouldn't realize how hungry they would be after dancing until the food was placed on the table in front of them. At least, that is how Noctua was currently feeling. "Bon repas, monsieur."

Bon repas, monsieur. = have a good meal, sir

He ate. He felt so hungry. Today was likely one of the best days he had had in a long while. It occurred to him though that if Noctua was not with Koga at night that she'd be in as much danger as himself. He brought a piece of lamb up to his lips and froze. His head shot up to look at her.

"I'd like that. Dancing." he had five conversations in his own mind. Bouncing between talking about the two quests that had his attention and of course and now talking about living conditions. He closed his eyes. "Sorry, my mind is on so many topics. The dance has it racing like a cacophony of drums."He waved his fork as if to try to get his words in order. "Okay...So." his brain flew again trying to think of what to talk about.

"I was thinking of getting a pet and I'm not sure I know how to go about it. I've done some studying on it. There's a rare egg. I think it belongs to something called a Pegagle. It's a small eagle with a horn on it's head in the mountains. Here's the thing. The eggs in the area are rare because they seem to be eating them. Now I don't know about you but it makes me doubt they're Pegagle eggs. I want one. Though it'll be hard to find one that isn't half eaten, damaged, or flat out destroyed....Which is a shame. I've read a few cook books from the library here that it can make amazing foods. I want to hatch one. Out of curiosity and so whatever it is doesn't go extinct. " he went back to eating.

"Also, do you have a place to sleep tonight? Not that I'm.....I don't want anything to happen to you, or me for that matter. Hear me out before you make that face. Please." he was worried he seemed to forward. "I.." he was about to make it about himself but he wasn't about to show a side of himself he didn't want to show. "Worry about if you have a place to stay you know? I just want to make sure. A proper date wouldn't let the lady sleep in a dingy alley or worse, a bench." he referenced Yukiro and what the man told him. He'll never understand how that man could sleep in the most random of places.

Though the only place Lonzo could offer was his bar and restaurant. Which, currently didn't have an inn....Yet. Still, Lonzo wanted to be sure a woman like Noctua had a decent place to lay her head down after a dance and dinner. It was manners after all and he wanted her to know he genuinely cared and worried about her feelings later in the night. Lonzo was a ready. Romance novels were not off the table and there was something about females in fantasy, romance, sci fi, ect that always had a theme that intrigued him. He even saw it in his work.
Sleepovers, calling each other in the middle of the night over whatever makes them sad or jumpy. Men did it too but not the same way, and he wanted to show her in his own way he understood. He'd be the shoulder or the ear. He also wanted to make sure she was comfterable. 

She was thankful for being able to eat without having to worry about holding a conversation. That is how things always went in the real world for her anyways, but that wasn't the case right now, and that made her happy. Though, Lonzo's sudden stoppage of eating cause her to pause as she looked at him, taking a sip of her drink.

Okay, whatever made his stop eating obviously wasn't something to do with anything bad as he talked about dancing. She chuckled though and waved it off, "It's fine. Happens to everyone." She couldn't say that for herself, but if it was going to make him feel better about having so many things in his mind, then she was going to say it.

So, he wanted to find himself a familiar? That wasn't a horrible thing, but it also wasn't the best quest in the game either. Boring unless you had the right company. "I remember getting Athena. It can be tedious and horrible if you are on your own, mainly just because it takes so long for the right animal to come around, or in your case, the egg to be found." She was curious as to why he was wanting to keep that animal from going extinct, it wasn't like the game would allow that to happen, right? She thought on that as she started to eat once more, wandering what might happen if an animal was to go extinct.

She stopped mid bite though and looked at Lonzo as she put the food down and looked at him again. "I actually have my inn room. Been renting it since the game launched. Thank you for the concern though." Of course, she was wondering why else he was wanting to ask that question, it wasn't like people to truly worry, after all, who would care about someone that they don't know while stuck in the game? Eh, that wasn't the thing to worry about at the moment was it. She took a moment before she started to eat her food once more.

@Lonzo

Edited by Noctua

"It's horrible? Really?" He thought about it. "Then I'll just make a loot item for the the quest. Actually I already have one made. I'll just take my burbon lucky apple with me to help me get what I need. Thank you for the heads up."he went back to enjoying his meal and thought more on the subject. "Would you help me with the quest? You said company would be a decent idea. You'd be wonderful company, I mean, I've been enjoying my evening. However, if it's too annoying of a quest and you'd rather not tell me that. I'd hate to impose on such a wise and attractive woman. After all you've already given me enough pointers already" He was honestly happy to know it'd be hard to obtain the egg and this time he wouldn't go into a quest blind. 

"You pay rent huh? Is it....Expensive? I perhaps have been sleeping wherever I could. The church, npc shops, any place that wasn't too....Easy to find. Always behind a locked a door if I can. I'd assume a rented room has those." he thought about it to himself and wondered if he would be interested in such a thing. An actual bed sounded really nice. He ate more. "That's good, after dancing I bet a room like that will be nice to go to. Also good, I won't have to worry about you tonight. I know we haven't known each other that long Noctua, but, it's been a long time since I...Um...Felt I could be familiar with someone. In this world it's easier for someone like me to be in the company of whomever I'd like. You, don't seem to be the time to come to me with your hand open for something, and I really appreciate that." he chuckled. "I'd rather not talk about that too much, I just wanted to say thank you. Tonight is lovely." he smiled warmly at her.

She nodded, "I got lucky with finding Athena, she wanted to be found and tamed," she stroked the white owl's feathers as she remembered that day, a small smile, until she remembered the company who had gone with her, then it faltered. "But the hunt for...Koga's... familiar was longer. Colder too since we went to the fourth floor. But it took us a while to find his wolf...." She trailed off, looking down at her food. Yeah, that was a damper on the mood. She missed him, not much she could do on that fact, and the fact that she was just trying to block that out and act as if nothing was wrong, was probably creating rifts in her own persona.

A small, half-hearted shrug came from her then, "I would but I don't know about being wonderful company right now. My days are spent just...well this is the happiest I've been in weeks so that should say it, but even that was short lived. I'm certain you'd be able to find better company." Take the polite turn down, don't make the poor woman say no outright, she hates to say that word when someone asks for help, but she isn't herself, anyone could see that. She was just glad she was able to give the pointers that she has given.

"Not the one I'm in, but that's probably because I have been renting since the game launched. Made it easy to lock into some cheap rent prices. But yeah, it locks and it's..home I guess." Wow, her mood really has dropped as she just picked at the food on her plate now. Even the hooting owl beside her wasn't stirring the mood any. She looked up finally though and just looked at him. She didn't know what to really say anymore, "You're..welcome? I think. I don't know I've probably ruined it like everything else." And back to looking at the plate.

He watched her and put his fork down and reached over placing his hand over hers. He looked into her eyes and was quiet for a moment so she'd focus on him for his next words.

"Noctua, you're sexy, you're gorgeous, and you are one of the sweetest women I've ever met. He's just a small paragraph in your book. Believe me. If you could see yourself through my eyes. You'd know that Noctua could get any man she wants. If she wants to get Koga. She could. From my perspective she could get much better. Sitting in front of me is someone independent, and strong, and if you ever think otherwise. Just remember how you felt dancing the salsa. The dance that accentuates your features. Through that alone I can tell, you won't stay single for long. Everyone here already wants your friend request, and everyone here wants a chance at a bit more like romance. Take it slow. Find someone that makes you feel like royalty, because you deserve nothing less than that. Believe me. And whenever you find that man or woman or person, treat them like royalty too. Don't worry, you'll find someone who is worth loving, maybe even when you least expect it. His paragraph in your life, like in any book, feels like the climax of the aha moment that shocks you, but remember, there's so much more to read." he moved his other hand to hold her hand in both of his. "I promise you, it's not over. It hurts, but you'll get back up, and I've seen it. I've seen the fire in your eyes, the way you dance the way you speak, and I know there's more. No one can take that away from you. I'm here for you and I wanted you to hear it." he knew sometimes males might be tighter lipped about these things but he also knew he couldn't get too close to her in terms of touch or at least he felt he couldn't. So he used his words instead.

He figured the quest wasn't something he should talk about anymore. Instead he'd focus on Noctua.