[F01 - PP] Acceptance

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 21
Health: 420
Energy: 42
DMG: 9 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills

>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 5 Katana
>> Rank 1 Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> Rank 0 Survival

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

What was Koga lying on? This definitely wasn't the floor of the shop...this was actually cushioned...Koga opened his eyes slowly, his blurry vision slowly clearing. The man was staring up at a wooden ceiling, but not his own. It must be an inn room? How'd he get here? And here was another question...why did everything hurt?

Koga shot up into a full sitting position, instantly regretting it as pain lanced through his body again. "Damn it!" Koga cursed as he clutched his side. That's right...they'd fought a giant monkey to save...Tala! Koga frantically pulled up his friend's list and searched for the three names he needed to be on there. The man let out a sigh of relief when he confirmed that Tala, Yukiro and Noctua were all alive. "Thank god..."

Now onto other questions, like how did he get here? The man looked around at the room he was in. Yeah it was definitely an inn...and he was alone...Koga spotted a folded white paper on the nightstand. The picked it up and unfolded the little white paper. It was a note.

Koga,
Seeing you get hurt that bad...hurt. I made sure that you were fine before I slipped out, but I'll be where we first told each other how we felt. I just need to..think I guess would be the right word. If anything Athena can help you to me.
~Noct

Noct. She must've brought him here. A hoot came from the open window, and sure enough Athena was perched in the window. "She's waiting for me, isn't she? Guess I should get moving then."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Level: 19
HP: 380
EN: 38
DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 4
» First Aid - Rank 1

Familiar:
» Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed  // Burn]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» Silver Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Black Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» White Owl Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

She had left the note, and Athena with Koga. It didn't take much convincing to have the owl stay and guard Koga, Athena was just as worried about him as she has been. He took a big hit, and well, that made everything that she had been trying to block out come back out. She didn't know how to feel, she knew how she wanted to feel, but now how she should. She knew that she loved him, but did he her? Why does everything have to be so complicated? She sighed as she neared the spot that she mentioned in the note. She smiled as the memory came to the front of her mind. He had let it slip that he loved her, and she had been so thrilled to hear it that she wasn't even nervous to kiss him and confess the same in return. Isn't it funny how things like that happen? She found herself a rock though and she carefully climbed on top of it. She was still a bit sore from the fight, but at least she and Tala had been able to finish the gorilla off.

Just the fact that she had gone to help and save the child who was the reason that her relationship had shattered amazed her. Of course, she didn't know for sure that Tala had done it. She was just assuming. Something that she should probably stop at this point. She pulled a necklace from her inventory, it wasn't like the one that she was wearing, she was wearing one that mimicked Koga's wolf familiar perfectly. No, the one that she had in her hand was an exact replica of Athena. She had made it before everything had happened. She wanted to give it to him when they were on that last date, but..it never happened. She sighed lightly as she played with the little owl charm, her mind going through the events of her first meeting with Koga, all the way to yesterday.

She was so enveloped in her thoughts, that she didn't even hear the hoots of Athena as she came flying up.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 420/420 // EN: 42/42 // DMG: 9 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"How's the weather up there?" Koga called up to Noctua. Athena would have just perched herself on the woman's shoulder, and if Noct looked towards Koga, she'd see the man in his usual garb with Okami padding along just behind him. For a second or two, one might forget that anything had happened between them. That no time had passed at all and they were still in the midst of that same quiet day.

Koga carefully, and with no small amount of pain, climbed his way up to where Noct had seated herself. It was kinda amazing that his health bar didn't deplete with that brief climb. Koga groaned quietly as he sat besides the woman. Silence followed for a moment or two before Koga finally opened his mouth to speak. "I...owe you an apology," the man began, "I should've known better. And I'm sorry that I ever doubted you."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 380 || EN: 38 || DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

Deep in her thoughts, she still hadn't realized that Athena was there until the owl perched herself on Noctua's shoulder, and the elicited a jump from the woman. "Hey Athena, I thought you were watching over Ko-" "How's the weather up there?" Another jump. Why hadn't she been watching her damn map? She looked down at Koga and noticed that Okami was with him. She wanted to smile, but the confusion of everything still made that difficult to do. "Sunny and cool thankfully." Wow Noct..that's what you come up with?

She noticed him starting to climb up the rock and she quickly put the owl necklace back into her inventory, "You know, I could have come down there." She looked at him when he finally settled beside her. Judging by the groan, he was still in pain, and she wouldn't doubt that at all. There was some silence, and it was starting to get a bit uncomfortable to her, "I-" "I...owe you an apology, I should've known better. And I'm sorry that I ever doubted you." She looked at him and shook her head, "It's okay, you know your sister better than me. I..I don't blame you."

She sighed as she looked at Athena, the little white owl moving to her lap then. Absentmindedly, she just started to stroke the feathers of the owl, unsure of what was supposed to be said next, though she did know one thing. "I'm sorry though, I said some horrible things..."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 420/420 // EN: 42/42 // DMG: 9 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noct jumped when Koga had called out to her, earning herself a small tired, but amused, smile from the man. She looked down towards him as she replied, "Sunny and cool, thankfully."

"You know, I could have come down there," Noct said once Koga had joined her up on top of the rock.
"Oh, so now you tell me?" Koga said jokingly as he settled himself in. "Naw, its okay. Couldn't miss the sunniness and coolness goin' on up here, now could I?" At least his humor hadn't been diminished by the pain.

Koga hadn't quite realized he'd interrupted Noct until after he'd finished talking, and the man started chuckling awkwardly to himself as he apologized, "S-sorry."
"It's okay," Noct replied, "you know your sister better than me. I..I don't blame you." The woman sighed and started to gently stroke Athena's feathers. "I'm sorry though, I said some horrible things..."

Koga shook his head. "No, I deserved them," he said, looking at the ground beneath them where Okami had decided to lay down and rest. "And you're right. I know my sister better, which is exactly why I should've believed you in the first place."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 380 || EN: 38 || DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

"Oh, so now you tell me? Naw, its okay. Couldn't miss the sunniness and coolness goin' on up here, now could I?" At least it seemed like he still had his humor, that was good, she'd hate to see him without it. It did wrangle a small smile from her too, so it wasn't like the humor had gone in vain. "S-sorry." She figured that was for accidentally interrupting her, it was okay though, she hadn't known exactly what she was going to say anyways. "It's okay."

"No, I deserved them, and you're right. I know my sister better, which is exactly why I should've believed you in the first place." She shook her head lightly, "She's still you're sister," Noctua has to stop talking for a moment, she felt herself starting to unravel. She focused on petting the owl, until she felt the tear land on her hand. "I'm sorry, for everything. I don't know what happened, I don't know why it had to happen. I'm sorry you got hurt protecting me when you shouldn't have even attempted to. I'm just...sorry..."

@Koga

Spoiler

Noct shook her head quietly. "She's still you're sister," she said, falling silent. A moment passed between the two uncertain lovers as a tear fell from Noctua. That's what they still were. They still loved each other. As much pain as they'd felt, and as hard as either might have tried to suppress it, it only proved that they still loved each other. There was no escaping that.

"I'm sorry, for everything. I don't know what happened, I don't know why it had to happen. I'm sorry you got hurt protecting me when you shouldn't have even attempted to. I'm just...sorry..." Koga turned and pulled Noctua into a tight embrace, shaking his head. "Stop that," he said quietly. "It wasn't your fault. I couldn't let anything happen to you or my little sister after all...not when you mean so much to me...Noct," the man separated himself from the woman, only slightly, still holding her shoulders gently. The man lowered himself until he could look into the woman's tear stained eyes. "Noct...will you marry me?"

WHAT THE HELL KOGA!

I'M SORRY WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

COULDN'T YOU HAVE AT LEAST GIVEN ME SOME WARNING?!

YOU ARE ME YOU IDIOT!

SHUT UP! I KNOW THAT! BUT C'MON SHE'S NOT GONNA SAY YES TO US, WE'RE AN IDIOT!

JUST SHUSH AND LET ME DO THIS!

"Ever since I met you Noct, I've had something to live for. And I can't live my life without you now. You showed me that this world isn't so bad after all. And even if we make it out of here...well, I'd still like to find you. Maybe we could do it all again, without the nearly dying part. So...what do you say? Please say 'yes'..."

@Noctua

Spoiler

She had been content enough just sitting there, ignoring the tear as she went back to stroking the soft feathers of the owl in her lap. He hadn't said anything, so she figured that she was right in him still believing her to a point there. But at the same time, that wouldn't be true since he was sitting right here right? Her mind was just going crazy, especially after her apology. So much so that it took her a moment to recognize that he was hugging her. Without even thinking on her, she hugged him back, not wanting to let go again. But it was him who pulled away, even if he was still holding her shoulders, she already missed the embrace.

"Stop that, it wasn't your fault. I couldn't let anything happen to you or my little sister after all...not when you mean so much to me...Noct," he was talking quietly and had to pause. She didn't know why, and what he had already said had her in a state of confusion. "Noct...will you marry me?" Full shock was showing on her face now. There was only one real answer she wanted to give, but she had to figure out how in the hell to say it. Okay, she knew how to say yes, but at the moment, she had forgotten how to speak, at all. In general, like the woman was paralyzed.

"Ever since I met you Noct, I've had something to live for. And I can't live my life without you now. You showed me that this world isn't so bad after all. And even if we make it out of here...well, I'd still like to find you. Maybe we could do it all again, without the nearly dying part. So...what do you say? Please say 'yes'..."

"Bien sûr, je vais t'épouser!" Wait a moment, that wasn't in English was it. Crap. "Sorry, sorry. Of course I'll marry you," now, even though she was speaking in English, Koga might recognize that there was actually a French accent with her words now. She was still in such a state of shock that she forgot to cover that up, silly girl. "On one, probably stupid condition, you tell me where to go when we are out of here. Japan isn't home for me, not anymore."

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

The woman looked shocked as Koga spoke. Well, to be frank, he too was shocked with himself. He must've completely lost his mind. Well, that was implying he had one to begin with, but you get the idea. For the slightest second, Koga thought for a second she was going to reject him...and then, "Bien sûr, je vais t'épouser!" Koga stared a Noct, mouth slightly agape. What...just happened? Did his NerveGear just break? Did he accidently change the language settings without realizing it? Had he actually lost his mind? "Sorry, sorry. Of course I'll marry you," Nnnnnope. That had just happened. "On one, probably stupid condition."
'Oh God, what's she gonna ask?'
"You tell me where to go when we are out of here. Japan isn't home for me, not anymore."
'Oh...that wasn't that bad.'
The man smiled as he pulled his...well, fiance now close to him and kissed her. Once the pair broke their kiss, Koga smiled contentedly. "We can go wherever. Opu thelome, if we're bringing out other languages," Koga said. "I live in the US now but...I hear Korea is wonderful year round?" The man let go of his soon-to-be and leaned back with his arms propping him up behind him. "Oh by the way," the man said, looking over to the woman with a mischievous grin, "I hope you realize this is all your fault...better take some responsibility."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

It was a good thing that she translated what she had said, for poor Koga looked so confused. But just moments after her 'condition', he was pulling her in and kissing her. Letting go of the owl in her lap, she wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the sweet blissful moment that they were in. She was smiling when their kiss broke apart, the moment seemed to be pure bliss and content, both of which had been something that she had been missing the last few weeks.

"We can go wherever. Opu thelome, if we're bringing out other languages. I live in the US now but...I hear Korea is wonderful year round?" She looked at him as she tilted her head, but when he had let go of her, she felt a sharp pain in her finger and she looked down at Athena who had some of Noctua's finger in her beak. "Hey, come on Athena." The owl hooted before she moved from Noct's lap and down to the ground, only she didn't land on the ground, she landed on Okami.

She rolled her eyes at the owl before she looked at Koga, "First, Opu thelome? Second, Korea sounds nice, I haven't been there." No, Athena's biting of Noctua's finger didn't make the woman forget what it was that she wanted to ask. She looked at her, holy crap Koga's her fiance, and she tried to decipher what it was what he meant. "What is my fault? I must know if I'm to take any kind of responsibility." For anyone trying to keep track, no, she hasn't bothered to cover up the French accent.

@Koga

Spoiler

When the two broke their kiss, Noct tilted her head to the side...a little bit like the owl that she was named after. Funny that. Kinda cute too. However the moment was broken as Athena nipped at Noctua's finger, clearly displeased. That was when Koga realized the poor owl had been pinned between their bodies. OH NO! THE POOR BABY! The woman rolled her eyes as Athena floated down to sit on Okami's head, who, much to Koga's surprise, didn't seem to mind all that much.
"First, Opu thelome?" Noct asked, "Second, Korea sounds nice, I haven't been there. What is my fault? I must know if I'm to take any kind of responsibility."
"'Opu theloume' is Greek, to answer your first question. Despite the name, real and in-game, and the appearance, Tala and I actually both speak Greek fluently. We were raised in it. And secondly, I've been to Korea once and...I dunno, I just kinda fell in love with it. I've never been to another place in the real world like it. Lastly, making me fall in love with you, you idiot," Koga said with a chuckle before leaning back again, "I'll be honest...for a long time there, I wasn't really sure if I would ever fall in love again..." Oof...Koga, why do you have to go ahead and make everything sad and depressing?

@Noctua

Spoiler

Well, at least the owl and wolf were friends, this was observed as Athena just went ahead and perched herself on Okami's head. Isn't that just a funny yet adorable sight to see. But with the angry owl settled, kind of, there was still a pointed glare being shot at the two of them from the owl, Noctua gave Koga her full attention once more.

"'Opu theloume' is Greek, to answer your first question. Despite the name, real and in-game, and the appearance, Tala and I actually both speak Greek fluently. We were raised in it. And secondly, I've been to Korea once and...I dunno, I just kinda fell in love with it. I've never been to another place in the real world like it. Lastly, making me fall in love with you, you idiot."

So, Greek, that was a pleasant and surprising twist, she liked it. Wasn't as common as everything else she has run into in her life. "As you can tell I can fluently speak French. My parents were from France and it was the first language they taught me, then English. Made school difficult, with the accent and all, which is how I'm so good at covering it up." She leaned over to him though and kissed his cheek, "I will gladly take all of the blame for that though, besides, it's your fault I fell in love with you." Yeah, she could throw the blame back at him, it could really work that way.

"I'll be honest...for a long time there, I wasn't really sure if I would ever fall in love again..." There it was, the shoe that was going to drop and ruin a good moment right? She looked at him, hoping the smile on her face didn't falter at all, "Again?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Noctua leaned in and kissed Koga's cheek as she spoke. Yeah, yeah, it was his fault she fell in love with him. So sue him. Actually, please don't he probably couldn't afford it. "So, I guess, we're both gonna have to learn a new language?" The man asked. "And you don't have to hide the accent," he added in, "it's kinda hot."

Damn it, Koga. Can't you ever just leave good things be? The man took a deep breath and sighed as he let his head hang back, staring up at the clouds. "Remembet how Tala had asked if I had told you about what happened to my friends?" Koga asked. He knew she remembered. "I came into this game with two of my friends. Well, my only real friends if I'm gonna be honest. About the only people at the time that didn't make me wanna either kick their teeth in or try to eat my gun at the time. Their names were Hikaru and Tsukiko. Hikaru was," the corner of Koga's mouth tugged back into a sad smile as he chuckled to himself.
"Man, Hikaru was a character. Always joking around, pulling pranks and stuff. Always looked for the bright side of things too. A real optimist, that one. We used to get in so much trouble for doing dumb crap in class. Tsukiko, she was the one that would always scold us for doing said dumb crap. In and out of class. She was a real sweetheart though. Always looking out for people. When I broke my ankle skating, she was the first one I called for a ride to the hospital, and she was the first one to scold me for being an idiot. I...I never told her this. But I loved her. For a while." Koga sat p and crossed his legs beneath him, looking towards the dark maw of the cave ahead of them.
"We all got the game together. Stood outside that godforsaken store for...like a whole day and night, just like everyone else. It was Tsuki's first MMO too. I was never super big into the format to be honest, but Hikaru was super stoked, and I was just excited about the fact it was the first full-dive game so far. We uh...we dove in as soon as we could. Had a grand ol' time for the first few hours until..." Koga paused for a moment, the muscles in his jaw tightening as he recalled those painful moments.
"Well...he disappeared. We figured he'd just DC'd. Which he had. Except, we didn't realize what that really meant until the GM announcement. That was when we'd figured out he was dead. God...we were so confused. Scared too. I remember thinking about how neither Tsuki and I were well-versed in MMOs. I wasn't sure what we were gonna do. Tsuki was the one who finally slapped some sense in me and said we needed to get grinding right away. It started out alright. We were making progress. But then we-" Koga's voice caught in his throat as he tried to retell the worst part of his story. Tears shone in his eyes, but the man refused to look at the woman that sat next to him.
"We didn't realize we'd wandered into a a higher level area than we were prepared for. Worst part was, one or two mobs we would've handled, but four? No, we were screwed. We fought our asses off though. Even managed to take one down. But then uh...Tsuki took on too much Hate on accident. All I could do was watch. I-I couldn't fight them all. I just remember her shouting at me to run while she was pinned to ground and then...just like that, she was gone." Koga closed his eyes, as if the darkness would block out the images seared into his brain.

The man shook his head again and opened his eyes, "But you didn't need to hear about all that...I'm sorry, I ruined what should've been a happy moment for us."

@Noctua

Spoiler

"I could if you are willing to learn and teach, but it might also be difficult," she chuckled and that chuckle was soon stopped as she shook her head. Man, someone find a way to make her blush again please, I bet Koga would love that. "For you, I can break the habit." Hey look, there was that smile that hasn't been on her face in ages, that's a good start for things.

Well, it was at least. As he explained everything to deal with his friends, he stopped looking at her. She could tell that he was hurting, still, over Tsukiko, and Noctua didn't know how to feel on it in the moment. The only thing she could keep hearing was a few simple words, "I...I never told her this. But I loved her. For a while." Did that mean he still loved her now? Was she going to have to compete with that? She really hoped not, because she didn't know if she was going to be able to compete with a dead girl, and asking her too would be too much on her.

Especially after everything that had happened within the last few weeks. It was the tears that were shining in his eyes and the fact that he was starting to have a hard time talking that made her own gaze drop to her hands, picking at her fingernails. That was all the proof that she needed right? Either way, she didn't need to dwell on that, so taking a moment, she managed to push all of the feelings she was currently feeling, down. Deep down. Kind of like when she didn't let anyone see her pain before, yeah, that's what she was doing.

She managed a small smile a few moments later, "It's okay. You shouldn't have to sit on that and not talk about it." She moved over so that her arm was touching his before she lightly laid her head on his shoulder. There was still a happy moment, she had him back, right? "I still consider this a happy moment. We are talking, we are alive, we are..together." No, she didn't get choked up on that last word, you did.

@Koga

Spoiler

Noct didn't seem to want to look directly at Koga as he told his story. She stared at her fingers as she picked at her nails. Yeah, good job Koga. Freaking idiot. The woman leaned up against him, and rested her head on his shoulder. She did her best to console him, but her voice faltered. She was doubting him wasn't she? Not that he could blame her. These past few weeks had not been kind to either of them, and he'd given her every reason to validate that doubt.

The man covered her hand with his, interlacing his fingers with hers. "Together. You and me. You don't have to worry, Noct. I promise. I'm yours for as long as you'll have me, and nothing is gonna get in the way of that. I did just ask you to marry me after all. Can't beat that right?" The man turned to kiss the woman on the top of her head, "I love you, Noctua. In this world, the other, and the one after."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 380 || EN: 38 || DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

She didn't know what she was thinking on anymore. She just wondered what all she was going to be able to do with the information she was just told. She didn't blame Koga, she couldn't. She knew that it was a hard subject for him. She never asked about it for a reason, even during their...fight. She didn't ask. She didn't want to know then. But now, did she want to know? She jumped a little, having been so focused on her though, when he covered her hand with his. She interlaced her fingers with his still and she squeezed his hand a little bit, almost as if she was trying to make sure that he was there and she wasn't just laying in bed.

"I hope you're going to stick with that, because I don't plan on letting you go, ever." She felt him kiss the top of her head, and heard the magic words that she had missed for weeks; "I love you, Noctua. In this world, the other, and the one after." She thought for a moment, no, not on if she loved him, she knew that she did. But more on what she was going to say next. "Christelle. I love you too, Koga." You heard it here first folks, she just told him her real name. Now, what was he going to do with that information, we have to wait and see.

@Koga

Spoiler

"Masato," the man said with a smile, before kissing Noc- Christelle.

Christelle.

Masato liked the way that sounded. "Christelle," the man repeated. He liked it, the way it rolled off the tongue. It was a good name. "I like it," he affirmed, "it fits you. And it's very pretty. Just like you." Okay, laying it on a little thick there buddy, ain'tcha? Masato still has no clue how to flirt by the way. At least he was trying.

"I guess we got a lot of planning to do now, don't we?" the man said relaxing a little as it seemed that Christelle was no longer put off by his story. "I dunno 'bout you, but I honestly have no clue how any of this works in-game. Hopefully its not too complicated." Ha. Funny that you say that Masato...you just have like, two quests you have to complete now. Not to mention dealing with your sister. Have fun with that.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 380 || EN: 38 || DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

She smiled when he said his name in return, and the smile was soon covered when he kissed her. She kissed him back, smiling when it ended. Christelle listened as he repeated her name before attempting to flirt. This, brought that old blush back to her cheeks then as she smiled. "I, um, thank you." She still didn't know how to fully take compliments, just because her personality changed a bit doesn't mean that she understands how to take compliments. Either way though, she kissed his cheek gently, "If my name is pretty like me, that must meant that your's is handsome like you."

Please don't kill her for that, she is probably worse than him at all of this. She hadn't even thought about how complicated it might be to get married in the game. Was it that difficult? "I..hadn't even thought about that honestly. You don't think they would make it that complicated do you?" No, she wasn't worried, she figured that they would still find a way to do the quests, but it was still the question of how hard was it going to be?

@Koga

Spoiler

There was that blush again. Maybe she hadn't changed all that much after all. A little bit of the Noct that Masato had first fallen in love with was still there after all. Looked like the man was getting the best of both worlds after all. Christelle attempted to reciprocate Masato's attempts at flirtation as well, earning a chuckle from him. "You're a liar, but thank you."

Well, it was good to know that they were both absolutely clueless when it came to how getting married in this game worked. "Honestly, I dunno," the man admitted with a shrug, "I'm sure there's a quest or something. I can talk to a couple of the infobrokers I know and see what they say. They'll probably laugh and tell me I'm going soft, but they can shove it." The man pulled the woman close and just relaxed before laughing at a thought he'd just had. "We're gonna have to find a house or something now, aren't we? I don't think an inn room or the back of the shop is quite fitting for a married couple."

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 380 || EN: 38 || DMG: 6 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || BURN 12 || BLIGHT 12 || REGEN 1

He chuckled at her, obviously, failed attempt at flirting. "Well damn, guess I'm just going to have to find a way to be more convincing." She honestly though about just saying things in French and making him sweat trying to figure out what it was that she was saying, but that was probably a tad bit too mean. Then something kind of dawned on her. "So....before you get mad at me, or Tala attempts to tell you to start more [censored]. When we were fighting that gorilla and you got...well...you know. I might have threatened to kill her if you died..." Her voice trailed off as her gaze went to her fingers, picking at the nails once more. She was nervous on what he was going to say. But hey, she dealt with the story he told her, he wouldn't be too mad at the, right?

"Info brokers should know," she was really hoping that this was going to change the subject and keep it off of her threatening to murder his sister. Christelle thought on the house though, that would be a nice thing to be able to have, "A house would be nice though either way. I mean, I could stop paying monthly rent, we could have our own place that has locking doors and no sister sneak in holes." Yes, she knew about Tala's little doorway, that sneak.

@Koga