Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed  // Burn]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» Silver Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

What better way to start the Holidays then some good news for her friends? Of course, she hasn't told Koga what she was planning, mainly because she didn't know if he was going to go along with it. But, she wanted to tell them, so, as she dragged Koga around the festival and away from all of the large groups, she managed to find a little area that was secluded, right beside a booth that was serving some ramen. Score. She knew at least two people who were going to enjoy the hell out of this at least if just for the food. Once she was seated, she quickly opened her messages and sent one out grouping a few people together int it.

To: NIGHT, Lonzo, Yukiro, Tala
Hey guys, I wanna tell you all something if you wouldn't mind meeting me at the ramen booth on the eleventh floor. It's just outside of the festival, so we won't have to yell over others while talking.

With that sent, she turned and looked at Koga, "Hey, um, just letting you know that I told NIGHT, Yukiro, Tala, and Lonzo to meet us here so we can tell them about the engagement." Now, she didn't know what his reaction to hearing Lonzo's name was going to be, but she was still excited to be able to tell them. No one knows better than her how long it has been since she's been this happy. Okay, Lonzo might know because of reasons of trying to cheer her up, but she also hasn't informed Koga of that.

@Koga @NIGHT @Yukiro @Tala @Lonzo

~Note~ Please let Koga reply next for reasons of my post, but after that, anyone can go next (Tala will post right after Yukiro) and then that will be the order so my brain doesn't try to kill me for doing a thread this large lol

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 22
Health: 440
Energy: 44
DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 5 Katana
>> Rank 0 Martial Arts
>> Rank 2 Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> Rank 0 Survival

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

No sooner had Koga 'found' Noct (okay, Noct had actually scared the bejesus out of the boy, but we're not talking about that) did she start yanking him around the festival. Eventually, the pair wound up at a quieter part of the fair grounds that, mercifully, had a ramen shop. Thank God, because Koga was starving. And this definitely wasn't the old Noct. Not that he was complaining. The woman was stronger, more confident and sure of herself. Koga liked the new Noct.

The pair sat down and Koga picked up a menu and started browsing. Not that he wasn't gonna get his usual, because every ramen shop worth their...ramen...had it, but he just liked to know his options. Noct had opened her messenger or something, and Koga had kind of stopped paying attention until she turned and told him that she'd invited their small group of friends so they could tell them about their engagement. Koga simply shrugged, "Okay. That's cool with me," the man said simply. Wow. Real excited there, aincha Koga? I swear to God he is, he's just bad at showing it.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

Yukiro

LEVEL 26
520 HP | 52 EN | 8 DMG | 3 ACC | 36 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REC | 1 FLN 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 5

Equipped:

• "Unnamed" - 2H Straight Sword (T2 Demonic) ACC x3 Gain 3 to the BD on an attack roll, cannot be used to make a critical hit | FALLEN x1 Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain 4 fallen damage to your total base damage.
  • "Hero's Hakama" - Light Armor (T2 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 36 damage from successful attacks against you | REC x1 
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Hey guys, I wanna tell you all something if you wouldn't mind meeting me at the ramen booth on the eleventh floor. It's just outside of the festival, so we won't have to yell over others while talking.

Yukiro looked over the words of the message again, noodles still hanging out of his mouth. 
He quickly slurped down the ramen and looked over at Tala. 

"Hey, um, we're just outside of town, right?" he asked, still hunched over his bowl. It was hard to eat at a table when you were super tall. He flicked his hand, letting the message rotate across the table for Tala to see. "You don't think they mean..?"

A quick glance across the ramen shop revealed that Noctua had, in fact, meant the very ramen booth he and Tala were in at that very moment. Yukiro lowered his head a little. He wasn't sure if Tala was ready to share their time with others. On one hand, this was Koga and Noctua. On the other hand, it was Koga and Noctua. 

Yukiro glanced at his food then up at his new fiancee. "I'll let you choose when you wanna go over there. I chose where we ate, so no buts," he said, finishing by putting more ramen in his mouth. It was going to be her choice this time, whether she wanted it to be or not. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Level: 14
HP: 280
EN: 28
DMG: 9 || MT: 9 || ACC: 2 || REGEN 5 || LIGHT MOMENTUM

Skills:
» Curved Sword - Rank 1
» Katana - Rank 3

Equipped:
» Kiba [Perfect Katana [Damage // Damage // Damage]]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Mythic Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation // Regen // Light Momentum]]

She saw the message pop up, but she didn't know if she wanted to read it. Besides, she noticed that it had Yukiro's name on it as well, so she didn't need to open her own message at least. But it was the location that she was surprised about when she read it when Yukiro showed it to her. She sighed after she swallowed a noodle and she nodded, "Yeah, they must be on the other side." She grumbled something as she looked at her ramen. "H-hey bu-!" Darn you Yuki and saying not buts. She looked at her ramen, then to Yuki, then across to the other side of the shop. Did she really want to see Noctua? The last time the two talked, it was Noctua threatening Tala's life. Wait, did Koga even know about that? She wasn't going to say anything, nope. Not this time.

She picked up her bowl and looked at Yuki. "Come on, might as well just head over now. Perhaps then we can finish out ramen and escape." She sighed once more before she walked over to the other side. It took her a moment to find her brother and his fiance, she hasn't told anyone, and she sat down beside her brother, not even looking at Noctua. "Hey big brother." She gave him a half hug before she went back to her meal. Would Koga feel that tension?

@NIGHT @Lonzo

Hey guys, I wanna tell you all something if you wouldn't mind meeting me at the ramen booth on the eleventh floor. It's just outside of the festival, so we won't have to yell over others while talking.

Not the festival again. Ugh.

NIGHT really hated the festivities this month around. Everyone always had to get involved when it came to the new year. Resigning herself to her fate, she composed another message, relaxing on her couch in the workshop.

No doubt that if they had to meet in person, it would be because it's of great importance. But she couldn't even make herself get to thinking about the reasons why everyone was to attend -- not when she was too buried in her loathing. Well, at least they had a ramen store, and that was nice right? NIGHT imagined herself tucked away in a wooden pop-up store, just having a lovely meal and trudging off into the snow...

... That alone was scenic enough to convince her to go. She erased the draft she'd written up earlier, trying to reassure herself that it was a better idea this way. Plus, it's not like Noctua had done anything to her. She didn't deserve to see her frustration this early.

In two shakes of a lamb's tail, she was there, her kitten peeping out a gap by her waist bag. She'd spied the shop, heading there immediately, ignoring the other stalls that were available. A quick order for herself -- Shoyu Chashu -- and she took a seat by the counter, a little aways from the group. Looks like Yuki got together with Tala alright. Good for him.

Spoiler

NIGHT
 | HP: 730/730 | EN: 70/70
 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 16 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

[Skills]
 | 
Mod Count: 2/5

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

[Equipment]

• Tobi-Kadachi
    -- [ Paralyze II | Natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
    -- [ Keen | After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement. ]
  • Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
    -- [ Accuracy III | +3 ACC ]
  • Threads of Dexterity
    -- [ Evasion III | +3 EVA ]

-[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (3) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides 50 temporary HP.
  • - - -
  • - - -

[Misc]

• -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Familiar Mastery: Fighter | +6 DMG ]
Edited by NIGHT

Lonzo was busy at his bar but took time out to view the letter he got. He tilted his head looking at the names of people who received the letter.He didn't recognize the name Tala. Though he knew who Yukiro was at the very least. He was cleaning one of his plates and put it away. He opened up a few menus and looked at some of the general knowledge about the area.

"Hm....That's an interesting mix. Should I hint I"m a cook again?" he muttered to himself.

Lonzo looked at NIGHT's name. Then looked at Yukiro's name. He pursed his lips a bit wondering about that. Then looked at Tala's name again. Male or female? He paused from reading it and realized something.

"Wait there's a festival? Why?" he felt a bit beside himself. 

He opened up a calendar. Was he invited to some sort of party. Was there enough time to get an outfit? Probably not. Either way he made his way there.

<<To: Noctua>>
On my way.
                                Lonzo

Usually he would ask why he was needed first but he figured maybe Noctua needed help and seeing NIGHT there and Yukiro he'd check it out. Once in the right place he made sure he was in his casual attire and looked over his purple outfit before heading into the noodle shop. He looked at the menu and his eyes caught Koga a part of him felt like he was hit by lightning. Then relaxed seeing how everyone was checking out menus. So maybe everything was back to normal. Good for Noctua. He made his way over taking whatever seat was left for him. He picked up the menu checking to see if they had what he liked. 

"Hey there. How is everyone?" he asked just as he saw the "Chashu rammen is on the list." he was happy to hear it. "This place is a bit empty because it's just out of the way of the festival....Kinda nice to have the place to ourselves."

She sat down and looked at Koga. She figured he had to be starving just based on the fact that he was already ordering, okay. But when she told him that she was inviting their friends so that they could tell them, she didn't really get much of excitement from him. Was telling everyone else a bad idea? She can't stop the message now, it was already sent, but perhaps she could just say that it was them getting back together or something. Yeah, that could work. "I can not say anything if you like..." She ordered herself some ramen then and waited to see who was going to show first.

It took a couple of minutes, but Tala and Yukiro showed up. Tala basically ignored Noctua, which the woman kind of expected. But still, she offered a smile all the same. Then came NIGHT. The other woman didn't say anything, but Noct did wave to her softly, hoping that NIGHT was okay. She was starting to feel like this was a bad idea thought. Perhaps she just shouldn't have done anything? She held back a sigh as she looked at the final person to show up. It was Lonzo. This was the person who she didn't know how Koga was going to react. Wait, had she told Koga about the dance or anything like that?

She honestly couldn't remember. "Hey Lonzo. I'm good." She nodded then, as she looked around the little shop. "It was chance to find it so empty. It's kind of nice."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Clearly, Koga's excitement had not been conveyed as Noct immediately began to express remorse. Go figure, "No, no, it's fine really!" Koga said, trying to backpedal, "I'm excited to tell everyone, I promise. It's just...food..." Koga appeared to drift off into his own food filled dream space as his mouth began to water. Really dude? Noct, are you sure you wanna marry this clod? Because now is the time to back out.

With surprising quickness, Tala and Yuki had made it to the shop, with their own bowls of ramen in hand. "Hey sis," Koga greeted as he returned the hug. "Howit, Yuki? Taking care of my little sister? Speaking of...you okay, Tala? You seem...tense."

NIGHT was the next of the group to join them, except, she too seemed to be...displeased. The woman sat down without saying a word and Koga looked over to her. "Hey NIGHT, you uh...you okay?" the man asked. Wow, was everyone having a bad day?

The man ordered his food before looking at Noct, "Well, looks like the gang's all here-"
"Hey there. How is everyone?"
"Hey Lonzo. I'm good."
Lonzo? Koga hadn't realized Noct had invited him too. Not that Koga was complaining, just that the last time the men had seen each other was when they'd had to separate at the start of a quest. Koga hadn't known that Noct had spoken to him since then either. They must've caught up once or twice since then. "Oh hey Lonzo. Glad to hear you managed to finish that quest without us. Sorry about that, again," the man said, just as his bowl of spicy miso ramen arrived.

@Yukiro

"H-hey bu-!" Tala started, but cut herself off. Good thing Yukiro said no buts. 
She seemed to hesitate a lot. But before Yukiro could think of what to say she stood up and picked up her bowl. 
"Come on, might as well just head over now. Perhaps then we can finish out ramen and escape."
Yukiro nodded and stood up, still slurping up noodles. They were really good noodles. Once they found the other couple Tala went to sit down next to her brother.
"Hey big brother," Tala said as she gave him an awkward hug. Yukiro sat down on her other side and leaned way forward to see Noctua. 
"Hey Noctua," he called. Hopefully she wasn't still mad at him. 
"Howit, Yuki? Taking care of my little sister? Speaking of...you okay, Tala? You seem...tense.
Yukiro nodded. "I'm doing alright. Glad to have... arms," he told Koga, "As much as she'll let me." 
He subtly put his hand where she could take it, just in case she needed the support. 

Eventually, others started to join the group. NIGHT entered the shop with a sullen air rolling off of her.
"Hey NIGHT, you uh...you okay?
"Yeah, are you alright?" Yukiro asked right after Koga. 

"Well, looks like the gang's all here-"
"Hey there. How is everyone?" Lonzo asked as he entered the shop, "This place is a bit empty because it's just out of the way of the festival....Kinda nice to have the place to ourselves." 
"Hey Lonzo. I'm good.
"Oh hey Lonzo. Glad to hear you managed to finish that quest without us. Sorry about that, again.
Yukiro hadn't seen Lonzo in... wow, it had been a long while. "Hey Lonzo. Nice to see you still alive." 

@Tala

Koga hugged her back and she was grateful for that really. She was glad that she had been able to make things better between them. Her gaze flicked over to Noctua as she was asked if she was okay and she nodded, "Yeah, I'm...good." No, she wasn't about to say anything about what happened between herself and Noctua, nope, not at all. She saw Yukiro's hand out of the corner of her eye and she happily grabbed a hold of it before she ate some more of the noodles. She looked over at NIGHT when she came over, and she tilted her head a little as she looked at her. She wasn't going to voice the question that seemed to have been echoed.

The final person who showed up though, she didn't know. She offered a silent wave with her free hand before she looked at Koga and Noctua. "Soooo, why was I dragged away from a date to talk to you two?" Well, there was a lovely slip of the tongue. Either way, she wasn't going to retract the statement, just ate some more noodles as she waited.

@NIGHT

They can tell that something's off.

... Well, that's none of my problem.

NIGHT gave everyone a nod, one of silence as she scanned their faces, avoiding all chances of eye contact. "Don't worry about it," she stated, eyes distant in speaking it, and looked over to Lonzo, who'd recently arrived. "Hey."

"Oh hey Lonzo," Koga greeted the man. "Glad to hear you managed to finish that quest without us. Sorry about that, again."

Well, that explains a lot. She narrowed her eyes for a second, feeling a bit of pity for the man. Had, by any chance, it kept him away from seeing his friends, it would explain why he was only able to catch up with the others just recently. NIGHT wasn't sure to turn her ire on her friends, but she knew that just the thought alone would've been a result of her original angst than otherwise.

Anyway. Since everyone's in attendance...

"What'd you guys called us for?"

It just so happened that her ramen was served, and so she started to dig into her food, keeping an ear open for what was to come.

@Lonzo

Lonzo watched everything transpire in front of him. He then looked at Koga and Noctura with a worried expression then back to Tala and Yukiro. Was Yukiro always so crass with his word choice or was this a recent thing? Maybe it was the tone that gave him a warning in his head. Then there was how he acted with Koga had a sister? Shame he couldn't flirt as it was obvious Yukiro was with her. Wait. He looked off after he heard Tala ask why she was here instead of on her date. What the heck was wrong with everybody? He glanced back at Noctua who seemed also very sad. He thought back on her words with him before but couldn't for the life of him figure out what bothered her.

"Happy Yule everyone." he tried to break the tension quickly. "So what was the important news?" he asked with a bounce to his voice trying to cover Tala's harsh question with a more happy tone.

Gods be condemned he couldn't fix the mood if everyone felt rotten. He thought of how to make it more....Tolerable at least.

"Yeah I'm doing pretty good actually," he told Yukiro. "By the by, your two desserts are waiting for you to pick one, or do you want me to give them away huh?" he teased him a bit jokingly.
"It's kind of nice being with all of you at once. Usually, I barely get lucky enough to see one of you with your busy lives. Oh, nice to meet you Tala. I didn't know Koga had such a charming sister. You know I can't tell you two are related at all. You're a lot nicer on the eyes than he is." he winked at Koga as if to say he doesn't mean anything by it. "Though it looks like you've got a few more muscles since the last time I saw you too Koga. Been working out? If so where huh? You need to tell me all your secrets." he started to ease into his own persona being bubbly trying to raise the mood.

He glanced to NIGHT still not sure how to compliment her. His mind telling him not to dare say anything for a few reasons. One, she seemed to hate being flirted with, and he wasn't sure what Yukiro was thinking either. He chewed the inside of his cheek thinking about it and then thanked the stars when his food arrived.

"Nothing beats food with good company. Sorry, I cut you off again Noctua, what's the news?" he asked again with a smile.

She just stared at him and shook her head lightly, "Okay." She figured that trying to get between him and food was a bad idea so she just let it go for now. Instead, she focused on Tala and she and Yukiro came over. "Don't worry Tala, I already told him." She figured that would help clue Koga in on why the child was acting so..tense around Noctua. She did notice that Tala grabbed Yukiro's close hand and she smiled at the sight. Good, she might leave me and Koga alone now. That was a silent plea for help there Yukiro, no pressure.

She did look at NIGHT though, and gave her a small look. Hopefully, if NIGHT was good at reading facial expressions, she would be able to understand that it was Noctua asking if NIGHT wanted someone to talk to. But, her attention was taken away once Lonzo started to talk. Okay, flirt, with Tala, bad idea, then with...Koga? She looked at Lonzo and blinked before she grabbed Koga's hand and squeezed it. Sorry Koga, your hand might hurt from the strength she was using.

Then came the questions of the news and she nodded lightly. "Oh, well..um.." And Lonzo started to talk once more when his food showed up. He apologized and she quietly waved it off. "Anyway.. the reason we asked you all to be here is...." How the hell should she put this, Koga, help her.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga's food came and Koga wasted no time in digging into the warm meal. It was good to hear, and see, that Yuki had both his arms since their last meeting had resulted in a less armed Yuki. Koga knew just how much poor Yukiro was attached to his arms. But as Tala took the boy's hand in hers, it appeared that the arms were only partially his. Koga could relate though. Not that he minded. And the man got the feeling that Yuki didn't either.

Tala and NIGHT both asked why they'd all been gathered, but that was also right about the time Lonzo decided to hit on Tala. Koga shot the man a glare, even as he slurped noodles into his mouth. And then he hit on Koga.
"Hkk, guh, ghua-" the sounds of Koga choking on noodles for a moment prevent Koga from saying whatever it was that he'd been planning, a little preoccupied with not dying. Finally the man managed to swallow the murderous noodles, and Koga took a long drink of water, slamming the empty cup back onto the table as he finished. That had been close...too close. It was then that Koga felt Noct grab and squeeze his hand, painfully so. The man clenched his teeth as his eyes went wide from the unexpected, but unrelenting pain. Man, he just couldn't catch a break huh?

"we're getting married, guys!" Koga said, straining to not cry out in pain at the same time. Yay, marriage! Pain, I mean party!

@Yukiro

"Yeah I'm doing pretty good actually," Lonzo said, "By the by, your two desserts are waiting for you to pick one, or do you want me to give them away huh?"

"Oh, right," Yukiro laughed a bit, "I'll be sure to come by and get one. Maybe two, if I feel particularly hungry." 

"It's kind of nice being with all of you at once. Usually, I barely get lucky enough to see one of you with your busy lives. Oh, nice to meet you Tala. I didn't know Koga had such a charming sister. You know I can't tell you two are related at all. You're a lot nicer on the eyes than he is."

Yukiro's eye's dipped from a bright red to a nearly black shade. His arm instinctively wrapped around Tala and pulled her close to him. 
"Yes, she is stunning," he said not-so-passively, "Her radiance is brighter than the sun." He smiled at Lonzo, but something about his aura was icy cold. "I'm really a lucky guy, aren't I?" 

Any further passive-aggressive hints were interrupted by Koga suddenly chocking. Yukiro stopped complimenting Tala long enough to worry about Koga. Fortunatly, the man was able to recover without any intervention. 

Soon, Noctua and Koga told the group what the gathering was about!

"Anyway.. the reason we asked you all to be here is...." 
"We're getting married, guys!

Yukiro's jaw dropped. 
"Really!?" he asked, nearly jumping to his feet, "Congratulations!" 
Uhm, Tala? Do we let them have their moment, or..?

@Tala

She ate some of her ramen as Lonzo and Yukiro talked, she paid no mind, grateful to know that her brother already knew what exactly had actually happened during the fight with the gorilla. But, she nearly choked on some noodles when Lonzo pointed his attention to her, and flirted with her? She felt herself get pulled to Yukiro then and she took a moment to think about everything that was just said, "Wait, did you just hit on my brother?" She looked around the no longer choking Koga to see the look on Noctua's face. Yeah, he did.

And then she blushed as realized that Yukiro had complimented her. Yes, she, Tala, blushed. We can get over that fact now. She stayed close to Yukiro, mainly because she had the sinking feeling that if she didn't, he was about to do something that they would all regret. Then came the announcement and she looked at her brother and, apparently soon-to-be sister-in-law. Okay, too many hyphens. "Uh, yeah, congratulations." She just found out that they fixed things, but not to this extreme!

Wait...she looked at Yukiro, unsure on if they should say anything now. She found Yukiro's hand and gently squeezed it, hoping that he got her message of they should probably wait, but then, that might also just depend on how angry Yukiro was at Lonzo.

@NIGHT

The woman finished chewing on her first bite, ignoring the sounds of choking and discourse from the group. She looked up from her dish at the sound of the announcement. Wait, married? Already? And here she was, being a downer. With an exhale, she widened her eyes and lowered her shoulders, trying to retain an everyday facade. "Oh, I didn't know. Congratulations, you two. I'm really happy about it."

Ah... that means I have to get them money, right? NIGHT tried to recall what it was one was supposed to do at weddings, realizing she knew next to nothing about the formalities. Whatever it was, money was definitely involved. She scanned the group, trying to make light conversation and restore her good humor. "So, when's the ceremony? And--" The woman turned around, pointing her chopsticks at Yukiro and Tala, adding, "-- when's you guys' turn?"

Not wanting her food to go cold, she immediately went back to her noodles, enjoying the noodle broth with a sip.

@Lonzo

Lonzo watched how Yukiro turned into a bundle of doom. Really? After all this time the man honestly thought he was flirting with a woman whom he never had met. To be fair He had done this before. Several times. Flirting with women and men. So this was Yukiro's woman. He thought it was very telling the way everyone reacted. Yet that wasn't why Lonzo was here at all. He was here on an invitation from Noctua. He smiled a bit and looked around. NIGHT had it right. Saying congratulations. 

"HEY YO! PEOPLE IN BACK!" Lonzo shouted. "MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED!" He screamed.

Even though the place was away from most of the crowds it was still on the same floor as the event, and served hot rammen which is basically soup, which did attract small groups. Some people looked over from their spots and saw the group's table. Lonzo gestured with his hand palm upwards and open towards them. 

"YEAH NOCTUA AND KOGA ARE TYING THE KNOT! WOOOOO!" he laughed boisterously. 

He then raised his glass to them. 

"To you two! You make a great pair you know that?!" 

There was some clapping and cheering as the idea of marriage and an event like this boosted player moral. The NPCS even cheered happily and soon people outside poked their heads in wondering what was happening and word was starting to spread.

"Hey Koga, Noctua, I don't know how to make feasts yet but if I manage to get good enough before your big day I'd love to make a feast for you if you'll have me, if not I'll bring something to pass around. Congratulations I'm really happy for you." he said tilting his head and smiling at them and he raised his glass to them again. "To the happy couple." he then brought his drink back and chugged it down and slammed it on the table. "Ah, that hit the spot." he looked at them giving them his full attention. "When's the big day?" He asked on the edge of his seat.

Edited by Lonzo

Everything seemed to happen at once, but she noticed Koga clenching his jaw, so she loosened her grip on his hand, though she wasn't letting it go. Nope, but she looked at Yukiro and noticed that even he turned possessive of Tala when Lonzo spoke, and it made her laughed lightly at the sight. But, it had been Koga who finished her sentence for her, mainly because she had gotten lost with her words. But, she still smiled, a happy smile, even if it didn't seem like everyone, Tala, was truly happy.

NIGHT looked like she was trying to be happy, but Noct still wondered on that. The woman looked at Lonzo when he started to shout, and then everyone in the place was clapping and cheering and she lowered her gaze to her food, hoping to not be blushing like an embarrassed person. Of course, that embarrassment was more because now the entire place was just staring at her and Koga and well, too much attention even still. She was going to let Koga answer on the feast, part, she didn't even know what they were going to do for that.

But, it wasn't until NIGHT and Lonzo both asked when the big day was that she shook her head, "Haven't got one yet, but you'll know when it is," she assured them both. Her gaze did flicker over to Yukiro and Tala, kind of wondering the same as NIGHT really.

@Koga

Spoiler

A thousand things seemed to be happening at once. Yuki pulled Tala close to him in a very protective manner. Tala herself seemed to be less than pleased at the news that had just been announced, not that Koga was surprised, NIGHT was still trying, and failing, to keep up an at least not upset mask, and Lonzo pretty much just let the whole of Aincrad know that he and Noct were engaged. It was all a bit...much for the man. Koga winced a little at the sudden ruckus. Despite his typically boisterous nature, Koga actually preferred when things that were actually of some importance were kept quiet. He tended to play things close to the vest. And the unexpected reactions were quite the opposite.

Finally, things started to calm down, and NIGHT and Lonzo both asked when they'd be tying the knot. Noct beat Koga to the punch when it came to explaining that they didn't have a date yet. "We're trying to keep it kinda small," Koga added, "so close friends and family only. And plus ones. Oh, and Yuki," Koga turned to address the younger man, "you got a brother right? He's invited as well. And if he has anyone he wants to bring."

And then Koga heard NIGHT's fateful words, addressed to Yuki and Tala. The sound of creaking bones echoed as Koga slowly turned to face the other couple with a very strained smile. Did they really seem close enough to NIGHT to warrent getting married yet? This was Tala's first serous relationship as far as Koga knew...too soon...right? Right?

@Yukiro