Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed  // Burn]]
» Virtuous Ascendance [Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» Silver Wolf Necklace [Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

The snow seemed to bring her back to the element that she grew up in. It was a nice change, much better than the desert floor, that much was for sure. She would take the snow over extreme heat any day. She had a hot coco in her hands, or at least, what was left of one, it was really just the cup at this point. She eyed a trash can and quickly threw the cup away, this was so that she wasn't tempted to go and have it refilled, that could be a bad thing really. Too much sugar equals a hyper Noctua. But, as she threw the cup away, she spotted a very familiar form and she smiled.

Now, normally, snow would crunch beneath a persons feet, but when you grow up in it, you can learn how to make it at least quieter. So, as she started toward the person she had in her sights, she slowed down and made a quiet shushing noise to the owl who was floating above her head before she walked up behind Koga and wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his back. "Why hello there, love." She smiled, hoping that he wasn't about to be mad at her for sneaking up on him, whether it was successful or not.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 22
Health: 440
Energy: 44
DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 5 Katana
>> Rank 0 Martial Arts
>> Rank 2 Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> Rank 0 Survival

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

As Koga walked through the snow, he pulled his coat tightly around him, shivering with chattering teeth. The snow and cold were cool and all (all puns intended) for about five minutes, now he just wanted his desert back. Wow, that was something he never thought he'd actually want back. The dust filled air, the sweltering heat, he'd take that all back. At least he could feel that. Right now, his extremities were so cold, he couldn't feel them anymore.

"Why hello there, love."

Koga would've whipped around and decked whoever just wrapped their arms around him if it hadn't been Noct's voice he'd heard. "Jesus Christ...you scared the crap outta me, Noct," Koga said with a chuckle, maneuvering his body so that Noct was now at his side with one of his arms pulling her close. After the man gave his beloved a quick kiss on the lips, he turned to Okami, "And you, why didn't you warn me?!" The wolf just chuckled in Koga's general direction. Asshole.

@Noctua

The response that she got from Koga was the precise one that she had been hoping for. Now, that might be mean of her, but she still loved it. It was the first time that she's been able to sneak up on him, and let's be honest, with how much he made her blush before, this was just a little bit of payback. It was wonderful and it made her laugh. Now, since Koga had basically demanded, at least in her mind, for her to no longer hide her French accent, that is what could be heard as she spoke. Sorry to anyone who can't understand accents.

"I'm sorry, but it was the perfect opportunity." She chuckled again as he pulled her so that she was at his side. She would have asked for a longer kiss, but she could already feel him freezing. Besides, beggars can't be choosers. Well, most of the time, she'd get another kiss later, just wait. "Don't blame him, he wanted to see you jump too." She smiled at the wolf was Athena perched herself on Okami's back. That was still a strange pairing of a friendship to her.

"So, what are you doing up here freezing?" She stepped in front of him then so that she could hug him. Though, the hug did turn into her just holding him so that he could be just a bit warmer than he had been moments before. "Better?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Good to see that everyone was thoroughly amused by Koga's near heart attack. "I'm so happy that you guys are deriving some kind of sick pleasure from my near death expierence," Koga commented. The man's fiance stepped in front of Koga and pulled him close, and the man wrapped his arms around her in return as she spoke in that pretty accent of hers. "Much better," the man said with a grin before answering her. "And I was looking for you. You're the one who told me about this festival remember? I kinda got side tracked while I was looking for ya though. Ended up catching up with some folk I haven't seen in a bit and all that. What about yourself, snowbird like yourself must be having a grand ol' time, hmm?" Koga, on the other hand, was still freeing his ass off. But, if that meant he got to have his lovely wife-to-be pressed up against him, well he was willing to suffer for that.

@Noctua

"Koga, it's not the first, nor will it probably be the last near death experience that we have dealt with." Of course, she doesn't want anymore near death experiences, but with this game and it's players, who knows anymore. Especially since Koga had the sick idea of joining the frontlines. That thought of that made Noctua shudder as he wrapped his arms around her. "So, it went from you looking for me, to me finding you and scaring you. How does this not seem fair to you?" She smiled lightly as she rested her head against his chest, quite content with just standing there helping him warm up a bit. "The snow is nice, has been sorely missed really. I just don't want to be constantly on the fourth floor because I don't like constant snow. This, this is perfect really. Snow, Christmas around the corner, my handsome fiance, what could be better?" The final set of words seemed to make her smile again, "So, how would you like to keep warm hm. There has to be something around here that we can do." Noctua, honey, you should probably start thinking before you speak.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"What? Really? Nah, it's not like we're stuck in some death-game where if we die here we die in real life," Koga replied, voice practically dripping with sarcasm. That being said, Koga was not looking forward to said future near death experiences. The man quite liked living, believe it or not. Besides, he couldn't leave Noct behind now, could he? That's rhetorical, don't answer that.

"Its not fair because usually, I'm the one who does the scaring, duh." That was a very reasonable and logical answer Koga...thank you.

"I dunno, endless ramen and korean barbecue sounds like it might win out by just a smidge, but maybe that's just me," the man said with a joking smile. And then there were Noct's next few words that really made Koga grin mischievously. "Then again...that does sound nice...I bet I can think of a few ways we could keep each other warm," the man whispered into her ear before gently nipping it, knowing full well how many different shades of red Noct was about to become.

@Noctua

She stared at him and she shook her head, "I'm about to make you promise to not do anything stupid..." Then again, at this rate, just leave a safe zone was stupid, but hey, he was the one who seemed to like the thrill. She knew that his response was laced with sarcasm, but even still, she didn't like it, at all.

She laughed though, "See that's why this was perfect. You can't be the only one scaring others!" She chuckled afterwards, knowing that he might not like that answer one hundred percent.

"Oh, that does sound pretty good. Then again, food in general sounds good doesn't it." She knew his weakness, food. Just shove a plate full in front of his face and she could probably get away with murder. Food was the best distraction she could use that when crafting things for hi-.... Her face instantly turned deep red as she now buried her face into his chest. "Merde!" It was muffled, but she was certain that he would still be able to hear the word. Now, he was just playing mean games.

She soon removed herself from his hug as she, playfully, glared at him before talking back a few steps, letting the cold wind wrap around him. Two can play at the mean game, she was just slightly immune to the cold, he wasn't.

@Koga

Spoiler

Noctua shook her head in dismay, clearly not amused. "Me? Do something stupid? Never!" Koga, buddy, at this rate, she's not gonna wanna marry you if you keep this up.

"Mmm, no," Koga refuted, "I much prefer being the only one doing the scaring. Its much more fun for me." Clearly, the man was joking, as he had that silly grin on his face again. Well, half joking. He did indeed prefer to be the one doing the scaring. But it wouldn't be fair if he had all the fun to himself.

Noct suddenly buried her face in Koga's chest, cursing in French. The man raised an eyebrow in both confusion and amusement. "Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Noctua?" Koga asked. And then she stepped away from him, leaving him to freeze to death. That was cruel. Koga instantly shoved his hands into his pockets and shivered, "Hey! Come back here! I need your warmth!" he pleaded, chuckling as he did so at her reaction.

@Noctua

She just stared at him, full disbelief showing on her face. She knew that he wasn't completely stupid, but there was still time right? His little sister could still do something stupid again, which would involve her getting dragged back into something stupid. Oh boy, what was she getting herself into? She sighed though and she shook her head finally, "I'm not going to be able to let you out of my sight am I hun?"

No matter what though, she chuckled lightly. "You know, it's much more fun to be able to make each other be scared, not just me." No matter what he would think, she wanted to be able to have fun scaring him after all. Today proved that it was going to be fun anyways.

"Merde means [censored]." The statement was issued from her spot of watching him freeze. She chuckled though and just smiled a sweet and innocent smile, "Hmm, are you sure? You seem to be doing pretty well over there without me. Besides, you want a hug, you are gonna have to come and get one." She stuck her tongue out at him before she turned around started to slowly walk away, waiting to see what his reaction was going to be.

@Koga

Spoiler

"No, probably not," Koga answered with a shake of his head. In his defense, he usually didn't go looking for trouble. It often liked to find him. Although, in Aincrad, it seemed to be a mutual desire to find each other, what with the run headlong into the frontlines plan that Koga had.

"I beg to differ, but what do I know? I am but a humble swordsman," Koga said to his fiance, knowing that regardless of what he said, she'd continue to find ways to scare the living hell out of him.

"I know what 'merde' means, dear," Koga said with a laugh as the woman teased him. "Ask and ye shall recieve," was all he said before running right at his beloved, pulling her into his arms before she could escape and lifting her into air, spinning her in a circle before setting her down with a laugh and giving her a quick kiss. "Gotcha. Now, can we please go find some food? I'm freezing my ass of right now."

@Noctua

She sighed when he admitted that she was just going to have to keep him in her sights. Not that she was complaining, but at the same time, she didn't want to have to constantly keep the man out of trouble. Stupid game. It either threw trouble at them, or someone caused it and Koga went head first in. Like the frontlines, why did she have the horrible feeling that he was just going to charge in and not even bother waiting?

"Mhm, a humble swordsman," there was a smirk on her face as she said this. This was going to turn into a relationship of who could scare the other more wasn't it? She was going to have to start upping her game, or just find a way to constantly bring snow with her. Random snowballs to the neck would be pretty damn scary.

"Well good for you then, dear," she laughed as she kept slowly walking away. At least, until she was being lifted into the air. That certainly got a startled sound from her before her feet were back on the ground. She kissed him back before she intertwined her fingers with his. "And how is food going to help you freezing? I mean, sure it's warm and all, but that's just temporary." She laughed lightly for a moment, "But, lead the way, I'm sure you'll find something that appeases your hunger." She was hungry too, but it was just too much fun to tease the one who was always hungry.

@Koga

Spoiler

As Noctua interlaced her fingers with Koga squeezed her hand ever so slightly, relishing the warmth he felt there. The woman laughed as she questioned how food would warm him, and the man gasped in an exaggerated fashion as they started to walk in the direction of where Koga hoped restaurants were. "My dear, Noctua! Good food does more than warm the body, but it warms the soul! Nothing can trump that. Well. Okay, one thing can." The man let that last statement hang in the air as they walked.

The cobble streets, covered in snow were illuminated in the early evening light by lampposts scattered up and down the streets. Other players walked up and down the streets, all laughing and apparently getting into the holiday spirit as well. Groups, even couples like Noct and Koga. The man couldn't help but smile. He'd never really been big on the holidays, but this might change his mind.

@Noctua

She chuckled when he squeezed her hand, his was chilly enough, so she figured that he needed all of the warmth that he could get at this point. "We are going to have to find a way to get you used to the cold, that way you don't freeze all of the time." She wasn't planning anything horrible, no not at all. Okay, horrible for him, funny as hell for her. She looked at him though, slight confusion on her face, "Do I even want to know what you mean?" Oh my dear Noctua, you poor poor child.

Either way though, she watched all of the other people and it made her step closer to Koga. She saw the smile that he had on his face and she found it adorable. "Why do you look so happy? And don't try to say that it's because of me." She teased him lightly as she leaned into him a bit as they walked.

@Koga

Spoiler

Noct clearly had some kind of devious plot to acclimate Koga to the frigid chill of winter. Koga did not want to acclimate to the frigid chill of winter. That sounded like a lot of work. And pain. "I dunno what you're planning, but I am afraid," the man said to his soon-to-be wife.

As to what other way he could get warm? How dare Noct insinuate that his suggestion could ever be anything but pure and wholesome! "Well...I would hope so? I just meant snuggling up next to a fireplace with some hot cocoa...what were you thinking?" Yeah Noct. What were you thinking?

Noctua stepped closer to Koga as they walked the street. She smiled gently and teased him just as kindly, asking what had him grinning like the fool he was. "Okay, well, since you just threw out the honest answer...I dunno, everyone just seems so...happy. I've never really been big on the holiday season and all that, and my family wasn't exactly the kind that went out of their way to make it fun. So, I dunno. It's just nice for it to be not that. About the only fun thing we did, well Tala and I did really, was as soon as I got a job, every year I'd take her out for hot cocoa. We'd sit and talk and try not to freeze."

@Noctua

A sweet and innocent smile was on her face, "I'm not planning anything my love, nothing at all." She chuckled lightly as she walked with him, even her chuckle might have hinted that her smile had planning laced behind it.

The first thing that she did was turn a deep red color as she attempted to not look at him, "N-nothing!" She took a moment to catch her breath, "But, um, snuggling by a fireplace sounds good..." No, she hadn't thought of anything different. She was just really confused and wanted but didn't want to know. Leave her be, she's confused easily.

She thought on what he said and she nodded, "I know the feeling really. We always moved at this time of the year, so there was no actually celebrating it. My father always said that we moved when we did because it was just easier with less traffic and stuff. I don't know, I just don't think he wanted to spend the time decorating..." She trailed off for a moment before she shook her head, "But! That doesn't matter now does it."

@Koga

Spoiler

"Uh huh..." Koga deadpanned. "I'm guessing if I told you I didn't believe you for a second, it wouldn't dissuade you?" What do you think the answer to that is gonna be Koga?

Noctua's blush was terribly amusing to Koga. The poor woman was gonna have to put with his shenanigans for the rest of her life too. Someone save her. Koga leaned n close to his fiance and whispered in her ear, "You were thinking of something dirty, weren't you?" with such a smug, self-satisfied grin, it actually pains me to envision it in my head.

Koga listened to Noctua with a sympathetic look. It didn't sound like either of them really had much of a childhood. The woman suddenly became cheery causing Koga to laugh. "When we finally buy that house, you're gonna make me decorate every year, aren't you?" Koga asked. That, of course, assumed that they'd continue to be stuck in the game for at least another year...but at the rate these floors were getting cleared, that really seemed like a possibility. Not that Koga minded. Not at all.

@Noctua

"Nope!" She laughed lightly before she looked at him. "I was mainly just thinking of subjecting you to the fourth floor for a few hours at a time until your tolerance grew," she shrugged lightly with a smile on her face.

An involuntary shudder came over her when he whispered in her ear, "N-no!" She shook her head and tried to will the blush away. She focused on that for a moment before she went back to focusing on the other topic at hand.

She shook her head once more, "No, because I wouldn't even know how to decorate or anything." She smiled at the thought of their own house though, knowing that it was going to be a fun, but horrible adventure. Fun, because she would be able to live with Koga, but horrible because it was probably going to cost an arm and a leg. That was the part that worried her a bit. "Have you given it any thought on where you want to buy a house?" She wanted his input after all.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga knew it. Noct did have a plan. And Koga didn't like it. At all. "How about...no?" Koga said. Suffice it to say, he'd much rather stay at a solid neutral temperature. Maybe chilly enough for just one medium jacket. The man didn't wanna have to turn into the abominable snowman to survive.

Noctua shook as Koga whipered into her ear, quick to deny that she'd though of anything remotely impure. The blush, on the other hand, told Koga that she was lying. Mercifully, the man just laughed at let his wife-to-be recover from his teasing.

The Swordsman breathed a sigh of relief as Noct told him he wouldn't be stuck decorating a house for an entire holiday season. Thank god. He could retain his laziness. Of course, that left the question of where they'd live. "Uhm, honestly...I hadn't given it too much thought yet. But, now that I am..." Koga paused and appeared to stare in the void as he thought. Floors Four and Nine were out of the question. Floors One through Three were all nice, although Koga wasn't sure how he felt about just plains or craggy mountains. And he definitely didn't wanna hav to deal with the ambient screams that came from the Forest on Floor Three. Everything through Floor Seven had its own slew of problems. Eight actually didn't sound too bad, just a little...isolated. Nine and Ten were a literal volcano and a cavern, respectively, so that was a big fat no. This floor, Eleven on the other hand...That he could work with. Noct got the winter snow she like, and Koga wasn't actually going to freeze to death like on Four. "Why not here?" he finally asked. "It's a nice little city. Not too loud, not to quiet. Lots of space. Snow, and nice temperatures the rest of year. Sounds pretty nice to me."

@Noctua

"Aww, okay then." She wasn't about to fight him on trying to get him to get accumulated to the snow. She would instead, just let the topic be then, figuring that one day at a later time they might be able to talk about it later. Or, she might just forget about it. The second option was the one more likely to happen really. But when he just laughed at her, she relaxed a bit. That meant that he wasn't about to tease the crap out of her anymore, which was a nice thing to be able to think on really. There was only so much she could handle without unraveling after all.

She looked at him when he paused, but she let him think. She wasn't about to suggest the fourth floor, even she didn't want to be stuck in snow year round, no matter how much she had been joking about it. But their options were something that she had to think on as well. There were a lot of floors that she was going to say no too. "This floor wouldn't be bad at all, I was also possibly thinking the seventeenth, but I think you would grow bored of it." She laughed at her thought before she smiled, "Yeah, we should look at this floor, it seems to fit up both perfectly."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga couldn't help but chuckle at Noct's reluctant acceptance of his dissent. "You really just wanna watch me suffer, don't you?" Koga asked in a teasing tone. It wasn't like he was opposed to spending sometime and hanging out in the snow...but just sitting out here for no other reason than to experience cold was not exactly something he was keen on doing.

A chuckle escaped Koga at the mention of the Seventeenth Floor. "I shoulda known you were gonna suggest that one," the man said in amusement. Noct really did love Greek mytology after all. "I dunno, I think I'd get sick of being harassed by Satyrs all the time. We've got time before we settle on a place though. We can choose between this floor and the Eleventh later. How does that sound?" The pair really hadn't discussed much by way of details when it came to living together. But for now they could fantasize instead.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga