[F01 - Rank 2 Alchemist] Egyptian Remedies

speculum-alchemiae-museum.jpg

In a secluded little building on the first floor, you find an old styled shop called "Egyptian Remedies". Walking inside, the first thing that greets you is a black panther with ruby red eyes, "Bast, be nice. Customers are good remember." That is all that can be heard from the back room, which one can only think to be the store room. From there walks a woman with short black hair and silver-grey eyes, "Welcome, let me know if you need any help." Going to take a look around, you can tell that the alchemy laboratory is meant to look like a olden one, more from the Egyptian era.

PRICES

lQ50P1.png

Inventory

Tier One Tier Two Tier Three
Uncommon:
Spoiler

Healing Salve - HP Recovery (Uncommon Salve) [2]

Uncommon:
Spoiler

None

Uncommon:
Spoiler

None

Rare:
Spoiler

None

Rare:
Spoiler

None

Rare:
Spoiler

None

Perfect:
Spoiler

None

Perfect:
Spoiler

None

Perfect:
Spoiler

None

Request Form - Enhancement List Request Queue
Name: 
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 2
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1
Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 
  • Lonzo - Ready For Pickup

Notes To Self

Spoiler
Spoiler

Unused Crafts:

Tools: None

EXP: 28/39

• [20-39 EXP] Rank 2 - Apprentice Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 2 equipment. 3 crafts per day.
  • [40-79 EXP] Rank 3 - Professional Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 3 equipment. 4 crafts per day.
  • [80-159 EXP] Rank 4 - Experienced Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 4 equipment. 5 crafts per day.
  • [160-319 EXP] Rank 5 - Assistant Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 5 equipment. 6 crafts per day.
  • [320-639 EXP] Rank 6 - Mentor Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 6 equipment. 7 crafts per day.
  • [640-1279 EXP] Rank 7 - High Mentor Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 7 equipment. 8 crafts per day.
  • [1280-2559 EXP] Rank 8 - Provisional Master Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 8 equipment. 9 crafts per day.
  • [2560-5119 EXP] Rank 9 - Master Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 9 equipment. 10 crafts per day.
  • [5120+ EXP] Rank 10 - Grand Master Alchemist: Able to craft Tier 10 equipment. 11 crafts per day.

Alchemists can make the following types of items:

• Salves (Available at Rank 1):  An item with a paste-like consistency, similar to an ointment. Salves are applied to the surface of a player's skin or a weapon to take effect.
  • Potions (Available at Rank 3):  Liquids that are typically stored in a glass or crystal vial. They have a variety of uses for both combat and when crafting.
  • Crystals (Available at Rank 5): Powerful items that can be used in an instant. Along with teleportation, they provide many useful combat buffs.

Crafting Crystals:
Crystals are made just the same as other items and use a single crafting attempt, but they require 2 materials to make. Rolling a Salvage result when crafting a crystal saves 1 material by default, but if the LD result of that roll is 15 or higher, both materials are salvaged. Using a crystal does not take a post action, although only one crystal can be used per post while in combat.

Leveling Up:
Gaining EXP and increasing your Alchemist Rank increases the Tier level and number of items you can craft each day.

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Crafting Die Result Chart:
As your Alchemist rank increases, the crafting die result chart changes, making it less likely for you to fail and more likely to succeed on higher-quality crafts. Alchemists have a chance on successful crafts to produce more than one copy of an item. When submitting an item for evaluation, any copies must have the same quality, tier, and enhancements as the successful craft. The ID for copies should be listed in the evaluation should be: "12345" (original), "12345-1" (first copy), "12345-2" (second copy).

Rank 2
CD:

• [1] = Critical Fail (Lose materials)
  • [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
  • [5-8] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
  • [9-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
  • [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
  • [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

LD:

• [1-17] = No additional items.
  • [18-20] = Yields 1 additional item.

Edited by Nephthys

She looked around the lab before she smiled. Today was the first day that she was open and she was bound and determined to get something crafted and put on the shelves for sale. So, grabbing some materials and her supplies, she set to work for the day. Her first craft was successful, and even yielded a copy of it, so there she had two uncommon salves on her table. That was great! Her next craft, well, that failed, but she didn't seem to mind ti so much since the first craft went so well. Not bad at all for her first day as an official crafter.

Spoiler

ID: 132327
CD: 10
LD: 19
>>Uncommon Salve<<

ID: 132327
CD: 10
>>Uncommon Salve<<

ID: 132328
CD: 3 >>Fail<<

EXP GAINED: 3+1=4

MATERIALS USED: 2

Edited by Nephthys

Another day, another time to see what else it is that she might be able to craft today. She was curious really, mainly because she wanted to see if yesterday's crafts were just a fluke or not. She grabbed her things and watched as Bast settled herself down in front of the shop door. Well, she would know when someone tried to come in at least. Starting out, she failed the first craft, there was the normal luck. Second craft, another fail. Yeah, yesterday was just a fluke, this was more like the luck that she knew and hated, with a passion.

Spoiler

ID: 132410
CD: 2
LD: 8

ID: 132411
CD: 2
LD: 19

EXP GAINED: 1+1=2

Edited by Nephthys

Name: Nephthys
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 1
Item Name: Blackthorn Rose Shampoo
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:Pharamones +1CD on Feeding enemy quest
Description:  Shampoo that smells of Sandlewood and is a rose-red in color has trace hints of roses as well.

Lonzo walked in and saw an honest to god alchemist. He took a deep breath in and moved closer to the shop stand. "M'lady....I'm in desperate need of a shampoo. Something a little musky but also calming and alluring. I'm not sure if you know what Sandlewood is but I hope you could make me something of similar fragrance. If I can offer any help in the future with your endeavors please let me know. I own a pub on the first floor. There's a village in the woods that I reside at with the pub. I hope I can see you there. Anyway, please take care and I wish you copious amounts of luck on your adventures and your craft." he winked.

She had barely gotten her materials ready to start crafting for the day when someone came in. She didn't have a chance to say much of anything, and Bast was hissing a warning to the man. "Hush Bast, behave." She told the panther to stop, and the panther backed away to her little spot in the alchemy laboratory. "Oh, uh, thank you." She was able to call that back to him before he was gone. He wasn't gone long either before she was sending him a message telling him that his salve was completed and waiting for him to come and pick it up.

@Lonzo

Spoiler

ID: 132506
CD: 5 >>Fail<<

ID: 132507
CD: 12
LD: 1
>>Perfect Salve<<

Spoiler

Name: Blackthorn Rose Shampoo
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 1
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Pheromones
Description: Shampoo that smells of Sandlewood and is a rose-red in color has trace hints of roses as well.

EXP GAINED: 1+8=9

Edited by Nephthys

Another day, and she wanted to make some new things for her shop. But even still, she knew that she was going to have to be able to actually craft things for that to happen. And to craft things, she needed to grab her materials and actually sit down to do the craft. So, with Bast at her heels, she walked to the back where her alchemy table stood and she started upon her crafting. But, by the end of the day, she wound up with nothing but failures for the day. That was bound to happen every once in a while.

Spoiler

ID: 132595

ID: 132596
CD: 1 >>Fail<<

EXP GAINED: 1+1=2

Edited by Nephthys

He walked in and picked up the salve and looked it over taking a sniff. His eyes dilated and he stared at it like it was some sort of fountain of youth. He looked up at the raven haired maiden with wonderment and joy of a child. "You are a savior, thank you so much." he bowed low to her. "Thank you so much this means a lot to me actually." he came to stand up and smiled happily at her."Lets just say I have my work cut out for me with this quest. Thank you again please visit my shop for a hot meal on day miss." he gave her a wide smile and a happy wink. "I hope the all your crafts are just as successful thank you again." he bowed again and took the item with him. He left the shop with a wave and was off to do a quest he thought would be difficult. He wanted to make sure he was prepared.

She was starting to lose track of how long she has been crafting now, probably because she has been doing quests that involve crafting so they meld together. But, either way, she was prepped and ready to go to get her crafting done for the day. Prepared to see what it was that she might get today. Sitting down, she started to do her crafting, her first attempt, a complete failure. Oh well, her second craft, a successful salvage, that was nice at least. That meant that she would have one more material to use tomorrow, that was a good thing on her material count.

Spoiler

ID: 132617
CD: 5 >>Fail<<

ID: 132618
CD: 8 >>Salvage<<
LD: 13 >>Successful<<

EXP GAINED: 1+2=3

MATERIALS USED: 1

Edited by Nephthys

Bast was staring at the front door, waiting for someone to come in. Neph didn't think that there would be any customers today, though she was proud of how quickly she had been getting the requests done that she has gotten. But now, she just needed to stock her shelves a bit, and what better way to do that than to just craft. She grabbed some of her supplies and set to work. Her first craft failed, but she noticed that she ranked up to second rank alchemist. Cool. Second craft was a failed salvage, that was bound to happen still, and her new and final craft was a failure. Oh well, all i a days work. Oh hey, is that a new quest?

Spoiler

ID: 132658
CD: 1 >>Fail<<
>>Rank Up<<

ID: 132659
CD: 7 >>Salvage<<
LD: 2 >>Fail<<

ID: 132660

EXP GAINED: 1+2+1=4

MATERIALS USED: 3

Edited by Nephthys

She looked at the amount of materials that she had left and knew that she was going to have to go material hunting soon. That shouldn't been too much of a problem, but it was still going to be boring and tedious. At least her luck seemed to be on her side most of the time, except for when she was trying to craft things. Then she didn't seem to have luck at all. Either way, she set about her crafts for the day, and wound up with just a single Uncommon Salve. It was better than nothing, but still something that proved she had a long way to go.

Spoiler

ID: 132753
CD: 4 >>Fail<<

ID: 132754
CD: 7 >>Salvage<<
LD: 7 >>Fail<<

ID: 132755
CD: 9
LD: 2
>>Uncommon T1 Salve<<

EXP GAINED: 1+2+3=6

MATERIALS USED: 3