[F1-SP] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> the first of many lessons

Spoiler

<<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

Players over level 15 are ineligible for SP rewards.
This quest is non-repeatable, however any player may participate in a thread to accompany the quest-taker.

Image result for D&D innkeeper

Background Information - An old NPC man, dubbed 'Zackariah', is in the Town of Beginnings. He plans on helping the new players of SAO by helping them understand the basic's of Sword Art Online.

Quest Objective
-Go fetch five(5) Tier one materials and give them to Zakariah.

(Go into the wild and gain materials though non-combat gathering and by rolling the LD, and linking it to a post. These materials are then given to the NPC)

-Help Zakariah in his workshop by crafting a Healing Potion.

(Roll the CD by linking it to a post.)1-3 fail, try again| 4-6 (Good Quality- Success)| 7-9(Rare Quality-Success)| 10-12(Perfect Quality-Success)
[Zackariah will give players materials until they roll a success, but the player is helping him, so he keeps the crafted potion(s). You may roll as many times within a single post as it takes to succeed, or split the rolls into multiple posts.] [Zackariah is kind hearted, and will not berate the player should they fail, merely try to talk them through to process and help them]

-Zakariah asks you to deliver a package to Lyle Tealeaf, a local Blacksmith

-The Blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, thanks you and says he could use your help on another matter 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Players can find Materials by rolling the LD(11+)
-Must RP traveling to his workshop and from Zackariah's place to Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 4.

(Please note, this only works for quest materials. If you find more than you needed this way, you do not get to keep them because this LR roll amount is reduced for the quest only. All other non-combat gathering needs to conform to the standard rules. You CANNOT selectively choose whether it's a quest material or not. )

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded the following items
    - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
    - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 5 materials)

Recommended Level: 1

"Hello is anyone here" Zuekin asked when he opened the door to a small apothecary on floor one inside the town of beginnings "yes, give me just a moment and I'll be right out with you" said a voice coming from a backroom in the shop "no worries take your time" he answered back Zuekin wasn't in any hurry since he heard that these quest was just a prelude to many more and he figured they would take a while to do so he didn't see why he couldn't be patient. As he stood there he looked around the shop to see what the owner had in stock but from what he could tell they mainly seemed to be an assortment of tonics that didn't even give any kinds of buffs 'huh that's wierd why doesn't he have buffing potions I thought alchemists made those' he thought as he inspected a vial of blue liquid until the the door to the backroom swung open startling him causing him to fumble for the vial that he was holding in his hands "so are you here to buy or are you here for work" he turned around to see an older man wearing an apron and holding a couple of freshly made potions from what he could tell "well I'm here because I heard that you are giving out a quest for beginners and I would like to take it if its not to much trouble" the old man sighed "its been some time since ive given this quest to someone that actually looked like they know what they are doing" Zuekin had to suppress a laugh as he spoke he was far from accurate with his assumption this would be his first time doing an actual quest by himself. 

((OOC- having to redo this quest due to an inactive player just gonna act like I never did it for rp purposes))