A Test of Growth

Dustin stood there in the courtyard, looking through his gear and stats. They were way higher than the last time he was here. He couldn’t exactly remember when though, as it was a long time ago. He squints as his mind begins to wander, maybe it was christmas. Or was it just the other day? Hmm. His hand rubs his chin as he thinks back. He knows he had his sword, because he remembers fighting...

”OH YEAH!” He smiles brightly, like a fool. Chuckling he moves from his inventory to his friends list. I was fighting Jinx, and I lost. Maybe this time I can beat her in a duel. His hand selects the “send message” option and he begins to type.

[message:]

Spoiler

To: @Jinx

Hey, it’s been a long while since our last duel, maybe we can see just how far we’ve come since the last time :)

His smile stays affixed to his face, but his legs push into the ground as he moves to the side and sits down. His gear was all set, but he couldn’t decide on what armor he should use. Hei made this shirt for me, but This Trench Coat has been very helpful for a long while. He thinks back to the last fight and remembers bleed and thorns seemed to be her biggest weapons. Now his health would help protect against that, but he would rather deal with just one of them rather than both sapping his health away.

His finger glides over to the Trench coat and his regular blue sweatshirt is replaced by a long blue coat with a little flourish of the coat tails to add to the cool factor a little bit.

[stats and crap]

Spoiler

stats:

Lvl: 29

580 HP

58 EN

15 DMG

8 MIT

2 ACC

4 EVA

5 BH

skills:

Rank 5 MA [With ferocity mod]

Rank 2 LA

Rank 1 Battle Healing

gear:

Thor’s Strength: T2 Hand Wraps (3x DMG)

Azure Trench Coat: T2 Light Armor (3x EVA)

Oroboros: T2 Ring (2x ACC, 1x EVA)

Jinx frowned when she got the message from Dustin, asking for another fight. The girl pushed her mind back onto their last fight, and specifically, onto the victory she got. She HAD worked through the maths, and she knew her build best. She had a lot of mitigation, with damage dealing based on her enemies hitting her. She HAD a weapon on her, but...would she need to use it?

She sent her friend a quick reply, and one short whistle later, the girl made a short whistle and after her familiar joined her up, she made her way down onto the first floor. 

It wasn't hard to spot Dustin, and the girl waved at him. This time she wore her armour proactively, unlike last time where her absent-mindedness had nearly caused her to nearly lose. She waved at him, and her familiar trilled loudly as the girl walked up to him, smiling. If Dustin opted to get close enough, then Fou would sniff at him and lightly paw at his hair. 

"Dustin! It's been so long. I gotta admit, i'm sorta excited. Last time, i learnt...so much from you. It was, super interesting" The girl had her shield on her arm ready to go, but as always, her rapier sat unused on her hip. A weapon she rarely drew out. 

Stats and Stuff

Spoiler

Level: 24

Jinx: 480/480 HP | 48/48 EN | 57 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG> | Familiar Healing <30 every 5 rounds>

Equipment 1 - T1 Rapier: Gentleman's Sword: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed

Equipment 2 - T1 Perfect Heavy Armour: Heavy Rain: 3 MIT

Equipment 3 - T1 Perfect Shield: Shield of the Fallen: 1 Regen, 2 Thorn

Familiar 1 - Tier 1, Rank 2 Healing Familiar: (2*15 )*Tier HP once every 5 turns.  

Skills:

Howl

Heavy Armour Rank 3

Block Rank 3

Familiar Mastery: Healing - Rank 2

Edited by Jinx