[PP-F02] A different kind of return «Return of the Queen»

800px-Snow_Covered_Lasithi_Plateau.jpg

Second floor.
Current location:
The High Fields of Crossing.
A safe zone located near the mountaintop, usually covered by a grand variety of flora and colors, was now predominantly white with small patches of green as snow started claiming the land once winter arrived. No NPC guards are roaming this place and strangely enough, mobs tend to avoid it as well.

A small trail disturbed the white blanket as a certain white lioness was proudly leading the way for a second, larger set of steps made by a gray capped figure. She had her hood on, as an attempt to shield herself from the elements but blonde locks would be visible even at first sight. On the back of the cape were four different symbols, all crossed out in red, tokens of the past that she couldn't let go off that easily. Her boots left heavy footprints as the slim rapier on her waist would leave small edgings on the snow mounds tall enough to brush against its tip. 

"Can you slow down a bit?" shouted the blonde as she tried to not be left behind by her familiar. Her tone was a bit harsher than intended and as usual, the lioness paid her little notice as she continued to nimbly carve through the setting snow. After exerting herself to catch up, Ariel grabbed Kimba by the neck and forced her to come to a halt, panting between words. "Please... give me... some time... to rest..." she pleaded. Earning a approving growl from her familiar which despite reaching almost to her companion's tights, was a gentle feline... if you treated her with the respect she thought she deserved as the 'queen of the jungle'.

Resting against a nearby rock, the blonde gently admonished herself for her lack of endurance, not being able to keep up with her familiar as she did before her... seclusion. She seized the to once again check the information on her current quest. She remembered the Wasp Queen from the first time she took it, a long time ago but the information brokers had conflicting intel. Some said it was the same Queen while others said it was an entirely different mob. Seeing as the place where it spawn was different from the original quest, the blonde was inclined towards the latter. it was near this safe spot that a certain Info Broker said the queen might dwell. Either way it was a good quest for her to take now that she managed her internal issues and was ready to face the world again. As she rested, she would keep an eye out for others that might be after this new wasp queen.
 @Mari @Cordelia @NIGHT

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

To: NIGHT

You remember the wasp queen? There's been a reappearance of it lately. It looks different than the one I'd told you about before. I need you to go and scout it out for me.

Stay safe, NIGHT. And it's best not to underestimate these things. Promise me you'll keep to the shadows.

To: Fleur

i mean ill do what i can
im not exactly a stealthy person
but ill try my best

The first message in a while from Fleur and it was about the wasp queen. NIGHT was hyped. Any chance she'd get to smack it in the face yet again was more than enough of a reason to roll out of bed -- and flee, before her doppelganger showed up again. She'd barely begun to swap her equipment and today she was already out the door, Nyanko in hand, barely managing to pick up the kitten and abscond at the same time.

At least this time the scenery was different. As she skipped off the teleporter, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she'd notice the difference in co-ordinates from the last time she'd set foot into the floor. It was a good distance away -- from the cliff, the flower fields -- and it was over to the High Fields of Crossing.

Nice name, whoever came up with it.

As her footsteps marked out her path amongst the snow and shrubbery, she spotted a figure, lazing against a rock. It was hard to make out what they were, with their forms being so glaringly bright, but it looked like a-a lion? Were they in danger? And a player -- no, they didn't seem to be screaming in pain...

NIGHT slipped down the hillside she'd found herself on, sliding towards this new, unfamiliar face. Ariel, was it? "Hey, uh. It's nice to meet you, I guess." Had the message she'd received earlier not been from Fleur, she'd be open to disclosing her intentions and appearance. Instead, she just shoved her hands into her pockets, adjusting the scarf around her neck. "What's up...?"

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 31 | HP: 620 | EN: 62 | SP: 100
ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1 |

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Mods]

1. Ferocity
  2. - - -
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - -

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

[Examine]

• [T2E3] Tobi-Kadachi
    -- [ Paralyze II | Natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
    -- [ Keen | After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement. ]

• [T1E3] Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
    -- [ Accuracy III | +3 ACC ]

• [T1E3] Threads of Dexterity
    -- [ Evasion III | +3 EVA ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (3) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides 50 temporary HP.

[Misc]

• -- [ Aincrad Trading Post Guild Bonus: Col Deposit | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Familiar Mastery: Fighter | +6 DMG ]

@Cordelia @Mari

Edited by NIGHT

Mari had been on the second floor purely to visit the site of her daughters death - that was it. She had no plans nor intentions to do anything but wander aimlessly before leaving - rarely did she actually leave the forest but she was running out of teleportation crystals. She was hoping someone close to town would be able to aid her - lately she had met numerous people who were wary of her - but didn't outright run away or treat her with complete vitterol. Maybe...just maybe Mari would be able to find someone who was willing to go into town for her to get her some food and supplies. A good place for this was the High Fields of Crossing, a place where players were often resting between quests.

There were figures in the distance - good Mari thought. She'd keep interactions short, she'd try and not cuss up a storm and upset others - and she'd do her best to not come off as an abbrasive b**ch.

Coming closer now Mari recognized one of them...NIGHT - a flighty girl who was very inquisitive. A little too much, but she wasn't someone Mari instantly disliked.

Wait...Mari paused as she stared at the blonde haired woman. She seemed...oddly familiar. Very familiar. Was it someone she knew from her past? Mari didn't exactly have many friends from back then. Actually...she had one. Alkor. No one else. Enemies though...hoo boy Mari had a lot of those. Mari kept her mouth shut in a thin line. Why did the other woman look so familiar.

STATS
LV 46 | 940HP | 92 Energy
DMG 11 | EVA 3 | MIT 25 | ACC 1

Rank 5 Weapon (+5 DMG)
-Weapon Mod: Precision (+1 ACC)
Rank 3 Charge (+3 Damage -1 ACC)
Charge Mod BULL RUSH: Successful charge stuns target 1 turn
Rank 5 Light Armor (+25 MIT)

EQUIPPED
Name: Kusanagi | Item Type: Dagger | Tier: 2
Enhancements: Bleed II / Damage II (24 DAM 2 Turns on a roll of 8-10)

Name: Coat of a Husk| Item Type: Light Armor Tier:1
Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 SAVVY

BATTLE READY
5 Healing Potions (50 HP)

-will make this better on my pc later xxoxx -

@NIGHT @Cordelia@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Intel of another wasp queen soon came to Cordelia's way. What? Did you expect her not to take the quest right away?

Cordelia paused in her steps as she was walking and her cheery demeanor almost vaporized in thin air. Her lips pursed as she recognized a few of the figures not too far away. She sighed irritably and massaged the bridge of her nose. Why did she have to encounter these two? She was feeling so happy before this and now she has the need to impale something with her damn katana.

She sighed and looked at the sky. She guessed that she could try to be nice. . . for today. She just wanted to get this quest done and to get the rewards. . . if she had to cooperate with people she disliked then she guessed that she would have.

As much as she hated it.

With her raven familiar on her shoulders, Cordelia walked towards the group of people. "Nice to see you again," she said stiffly, forcing a smile on her face as she turned to the blonde stranger with a quizzical look. ". . . but I don't think I've met you before. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Cordelia," she beamed, extending out her hand.

Spoiler

LVL: 30 | HP: 600/600 | EN: 60/60 | 12 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 5 MIT | 1 PARA VNM | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY |

INVENTORY: 

☆ T1 Katana | Haunted Verdict: [Cursed] 1 HLY, 2 DMG
 T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:

[5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]

CONSUMED:

N/A

SKILLS:

☆ R3 Accuracy Familiar Mastery: 3 ACC
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
☆ R1 Hiding Skill
☆ R1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

The first one to notice they new players was, of course, her companion. Her keen sense of eyesight immediately noticed the brunette closing in on Ariel's location. However she didn't show any sign other than a light yawn as she coiled up near the stone used as a resting place by the two. The blonde herself soon sensed her as well and, at first, offered a small nod at the rather vapid and simple greeting. She seemed a bit distant, a cautious action towards a stranger, which the blonde could easily relate to. On the other hand Kimba took interest in the kitten that @NIGHT had and curiously got closer to them. She would stand up, lightly towering over her as she replied with a polite smile. "the.. sky?" a light snort involuntarily escaping her as she looked up. Then she turned her gaze back at her as she continued: "Been a while since I came to do a quest here. Thought I could rest a bit before starting it."

Before she could continue, another person joined them. 'again?' she thought while eyeing the brunette for a second. She extended her right hand in response and offered a firm shake along with friendly smile as she introduced herself, offering her full name. "Kayla Ariel D'Sole... Likewise @Cordelia . Guess you two are already acquainted." She looked past them noticing the other person coming their way. "looks like the wasp boss info wasn't that 'exclusive' as he mentioned. I'll need to talk to the info broker about a little refunding. I'd assume all four of us are here for the same quest." She turned towards the short, now orange haired PKer, when she thought she was within earshot. "Will you be joining us..." she let out a grin as she finally recognized her. In the same time, her left hand slight tightening around the scabbard of her rapier. ".. @Mari?

The lioness appeared to be of a curious sort -- it approached her without hesitation, leaving NIGHT in shock as it sniffed at her waist bag. Nyanko? Her kitten’s eyes were peeping through the shadows of the bag, gently batting a paw at the creature of white. At least the two didn’t seem hostile towards each other, but the interaction had caught her off guard. What else was one supposed to do when a lion approaches you?

P-pet it--?

If only NIGHT had been brave enough to do so. Instead, what stole her attention away was the player she’d approached earlier standing up to address her. The woman sucked in a breath, trying to pretend her comment didn’t bother her.

When Cordelia showed up, a simple nod and the softest of mutters were all the player could do to hold it together. She shot a glare to the back of her head, and looked away before getting caught. Not her again… At least she seemed a lot more welcoming this time. Still, NIGHT caught the stiff peaks of her smile. It must’ve been forced after all, huh? 

"Kayla Ariel D'Sole... Likewise Cordelia. Guess you two are already acquainted."

As much as I’d hate to admit it…

With Ariel’s revelation and Cordelia showing up, it quickly became apparent how packed the boss fight was going to be -- the former was right about it not being exclusive. NIGHT thought that she should’ve taken that detail down, beginning to compose a message to her informant and saving it as a draft. The clatter of a weapon didn’t escape her notice, and she began to scan the area, holding onto her nerves with the reveal of their fourth party -- Mari.

Well, with a sarcastic amazoness, a talking corpse and a literal killer, it can’t get any worse than this, can it?

When she spotted her orange hair in the distance, NIGHT called out to the PK-er. “Oh hey Mari. What’s up?” Don’t say the sky, don’t say the sky...

@Mari

Edited by NIGHT

Night had actually waved toward Mari, this shocked the orange haired woman- she was sure the other wouldn't want anything to do with her. Their last encounter had not been very pleasant. Granted, it was mostly Mari's fault. "What's...up...?" Mari lifted her shoulders in a small shrug. "Nothing - I was just trying to find some food." 

It looked like some sort of meeting was taking place - with the three before her. Why do I keep walking into these sort of situations?

Mari turned to see Cordelia, and winced. Right. The two hadn't left on the best of terms. Mari did kinda tear into the woman earlier. "Cordelia, right?" Mari asked  as the other approached. Rather than wait and let things fester the woman drew a deep breath. She knew when she was in the wrong. "Our last encounter - I may have tore into you. It's hypocritical for me to chastise you about the importance of human life. I Just -" Her eyes shifted away from Cordelia. "I appreciate the sentiment that you didn't care - however morbid it may be but - It frustrated me how easily you threatened to kill me. I'm ready to face whatever repercussions come my way, both here and out there. I just-" Mari stopped herself recalling that Cordelia said she didn't plan on living outside here. "Just. Sorry." Mari finished.

"Ariel." Mari's eyes shifted to Ariel's side, both her, and her familiar were on edge - that was...to be expected. "I'm not looking for trouble. I was just passing through to find someone to duck into town to gather supplies for me." Her blue gaze shifted from player to player, "I assume you all are about to take a quest?" Mari went to turn away, her black boots scuffing against the lush green grass. She wasn't sure she was welcomed here.

"If you don't mind me, I would join." Mari said in response to Ariel. "But seeing your reaction - I wouldn't blame you if you told me to f**k off and I'll be on my way."

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion@Cordelia@NIGHT

"Ah, nice to meet you," she beamed, retracting her hand to sweat drop briefly. "Ah, I suppose not," she muttered, rubbing the back of her neck. "To be fair, my sources aren't very reliable. . ." she mumbled, laughing to herself for a short second. "I didn't think there would actually be an actual quest, but I came to investigate anyway."

Cordelia held up her hands in shook her head. "No, no, no. It's entirely my fault," Cordelia sighed, running a hand through her hair. "It was rude of me to be so careless with my thoughts," she muttered, shaking her head. "I was going under a bit of stress during that time. . ." Her eyes glanced at the ground briefly before she smiled. "Things have gotten better, though, so I'm sure that this time around will be a lot different," she chirped, not mentioning the fact why she had been so happy. Maybe it was because she was finally at the point where she somewhat comfortable in her stats, or maybe it was because she had literally just gotten into a relationship not even a few days ago?

Could be either, really.

Cordelia tilted her head-- along with Pacco, since mimicking her movements seemed to be the only thing that he does now-- as she looked between the two girls. Did they know each other? Was there drama she didn't know about?

Interesting.

The blond would tilt her head as well, seeing the raven mimic its master. She would look for that spark of superior animal intelligence that ravens and crows are said to possess. Fileing her curiosity towards familiar for another time, the blonde turned towards the former pinkette. "Maybe I would've told you that..." she replied to @Mari, letting out a faint sad smile as she continued: "but I'm starting to see that you changed more than your hairstyle, so how can I turn you away after hearing such a sweet and hopefully, honest apology." she would turn to the side to look at her familiar and continue in a softer, almost lonely tone. " ...I know a bit about the hardships of solitude."
The object of her attention now would be her familiar which was, as usual, to her own antics partially-ignorant off what was happening around her. Kimba would draw closer to @NIGHT and slightly raise herself, lightly patting upwards in the air as if reaching for something. Overall the lioness would reach over Night's waist but not enough to reach where she was aiming. She would make a sound that was a combination of a hiss and a low growl while struggling.

Happy to change the subject, Ariel pointed towards one of Night's pockets in which she noticed movement. "I think she's interested in our friend inside there." said the blonde, reading her familiar's intention like a openned book, after years of partnership. "It's ok, Kimba doesn't attack without my permission. Unless she senses the need to defend us against ill intent. Consider her 'a little larger and vicious than' the average house cat, I certainly treat her like that." she let out smile: "...however her patience isn't that great and her curiosity usually gets the better of her. She might pounce on you if you don't hurry. That's when you'll feel the 'larger' part for yourself." the blonde ended with a short heartful laugh. 

Her right hand summoned the HUD and after a couple of swift practiced hand movements, she turned her index at the other girls present and pointed at each of them. "If we're done with the introductions or in most cases reunions, let's make it official!" she claimed as with one final gesture she send them each a party invitation. "We can't let her fuzzy majesty waiting too much or someone else might get her before us. Then we can go kick our info brokers' arses.

@Cordelia

"Nothing - I was just trying to find some food."

What a boring answer. ...Maybe she's alright, after all.

NIGHT leaned back, resting the back of her head against her folded arms behind her. It looks like there was trouble brewing, what with the arrival of their most 'hostile' party member. Funny -- she'd thought Mari's scolding from the other day was sufficiently reasonable, though it sounded like the two players involved both had their emotions resolved for them in time. That was good, she guessed.

The dark-haired woman eyed Cordelia especially with a questioning look, when she'd started being polite about her attitude. When did she get so chipper? What a temperamental girl.

Huffing, her attention shifted back to Ariel and the lioness still sizing her up, really going into its investigation work with the predator's snout up against her bag. At the player's warnings, she finally unlocked her pouch, pulling out the cuddly dark void from within her hold down to the ground, setting the pitch black on white snow, in front of the lioness. "S-sorry Nyanko," she returned to the kitten, a look of concern painted on her face. "I hope you aren't too afraid of larger cats."

The shaking in his paws told her otherwise, and NIGHT said a small prayer for him, before accepting the party invite. "I'll be ready whenever, then."

@Mari

Cordelia admitted the fault was also partially hers and Mari gave a small nod. She apologized, she wasn't going to stick her head up her butt and sing her praises saying she could do no wrong, because she did do wrong. She practically stayed that life didn't matter. Mari did agree that the girl said she was under stress, something about what Cordelia said last time still bothered Mari, and despite her dislike for others, and her own morose opinion when it came to her life... Mari didn't like the idea of another so willfully wishing to throw their own life away, and for their own death. Mari's voice softened for the briefest of moments as she addressed Cordelia, "And I hope that you have more to live for outside now too."

Mari's blue eyes turned to Ariel, and her...crow? Raven? Big Black Bird.  Ariel admitted that she would have told Mari to leave, and Mari was very very ready to do just that. She didn't want to cause more issues. Not when she was trying to work towards Redemption, not when she promised Alkor. And Not when Macradon was working hard and putting his reputation on the line. "I wouldn't call it sweet." Mari muttered as she shifted her eyes away. "I Just shut myself away for a long time. I'm only now trying to better things, that's all."

The great white lion, was it Kiba? Kimba? Simba? Mari couldn't recall its name, seemed to be interested in a smaller cat that NIGHT had. Mari did her best to pay little attention to the whole scenario, instead Mari lifted her finger to accept the party invite.  "Wonder if this'll be as easy as the Monkey King" She mused.

"I'm ready - " Mari said as she lifted up her baggy black jumper to her waist, revealing black shorts, and attached to them her demonic dagger. Mari pulled it off the hem of said shorts and shifted its weight in her hand. The blood red blade glinting in the sun.

"Shall we?" She asked with the tilt of her head.

@Cordelia @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @NIGHT

Edited by Mari

Cordelia eyed the party invite before she sighed and accepted it. No harm in partying, she guessed. 

She looked at Pacco from the corner of her eye. Boy, did he look spooked. Must be the lioness. Yeah. . . 

"Yeah, let's go," she sniffed, already starting their 'journey'

The damn thing wasn't that far away, so that was good, she guessed? Whatever, she just wanted to get this quest over with already. 

Seeing that a clearing was coming up, she unsheathed her katana. There was already a sinking feeling in her stomach. She hated bugs. She hated them with a freakin' passion. This quest might not go so well for her. . . and her stomach.

"Alright, there should be around five of them so let's knock them all out before we get to the queen," she suggested, darting in for an AoE attack not only a second later.

Heh.

Screw AoE. She had only managed to hit. . . one? One in four? What kinda of bull[doo-doo] was that?

Spoiler

ID: 132991
BD: 1
MD: 5

ID: 132992
BD: 2
MD: 5

ID: 132993
BD: 5+3=8, Hit
MD: 4
12x8=72-25=47 250-47

[0/0/1/0] Cordelia: HP: 640/640 | EN: 55/64 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY
[0/0/0/0] Ariel: ???
[0/0/0/0] NIGHT: ???
[0/0/0/0] Mari: ??

ID: 132995
BD: 2
MD: 4

Bee #1: 250/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #2: 250/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #3: 203/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #4: 250/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG

Everybody seemed ready to go, she'd better prepare herself too then. Despite her appearance, the black rapier at her waist was only a fragment of the past that she couldn't let go off. But since then she kept 'upgrading' her skills according to her needs. Gently brushing against its hilt with one hand she used her right hand to summon her HUD, after a couple of more pushes the transparent display disappeared and a large 3m/10 feet obsidian assault spear materialized in front of her. Grabbing it with both hands, she gave it a practiced spin around her, in the same time releasing the cloth near its tip. She ended the acrobatic with one heavy thumb with the flat end against the ground. "Ready too. Let's go find this 'queen'." she added.

Ariel's familiar would low growl at the black furball. After a bit, she'd extend her paw towards the smaller feline and curiously prob at her. Being one of the oldest familiars, Kimba would instantly take Nyanko as part of her 'pack'. After sniffing her, she'd try to pick her by the scruff/neck with her mouth and carry her after rest of the party.

Eyeing Mari's red edged dagger as well as cordelia's katana, the blonde judged with a approving nod that damage wouldn't be an issue. "I don't suppose we have a solid tank player?" she asked, while checking their armors. "I guess I can take a couple of hits." she added with half a smile as she rested the spear against her shoulder. It didn't take long for them to bump into some mobs, literally at a throw of a stick away. Readying her weapon, she watched as Cordelia went in like a crimson flash. The blonde would follow suit, using her charge skill to become a golden-red blur herself. In a split of a second Ariel was in a position where she surrounded herself by the bees. At that point her weapon has been coated by a black flame and with a loud "Haa!" she performed a simple but powerful full circle spin. She hit all four of her enemies, three of which exploded into pixels after being consumed by the black flame. She let out a annoyed 'Tsk' as one of the bees was still alive... barely... with its HP in the orange. "Can someone get that one for me?" she asked, turning her head at @NIGHT and @Mari

[Ariel's Stats]

Spoiler

[Battle Stats]:

• 1,370 HP (67 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 134 Energy (67 x2)
  • 88 Mitigation (25 +63)
  • +4 Accuracy (1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • +1 Keen (After a successful attack, gain +(1 per slot) Accuracy until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement.)
  • 19 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +8 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain (2 per slot * Tier) fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +24 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Holy Blessing. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +5 LD (+1 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons and labyrinths.)
  • Life Mending (Increases the user’s healing done to other targets through skills and use of consumable items by 10% of the initial heal (rounded down) per slot.)

[Equipment]:
» «Darkened Blade» [T2, Perfect 2HAS]: +2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy
  A 3 meter long (~10 feet) spear that is entirely died in obsidian black. Below the spearhead, a banner hangs freely. Its background is colored in a dark blue with a white lion's head wearing a crown, in the middle. 
» «Leonidas' Strength» [T3, Unique Light Armor]: +1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+
  A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
» «Keen Eye» [T1, Perfect Lucky Charm]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
  A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.
» «Dimensional backpack»: +1 Battle Ready inventory slot*
» «Thorny Nightmare#8343» [T1, Perfect Rapier]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen [Temp. Vanity Item]
 The rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade. A quillon/block that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb. A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

[Buffs]:

• None

[Battle Ready]:
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» «Lucky roast Beef in a Bag#76396» [T1, Perfect Meal]: +3 LD
"Roast beef in a bag that's lucky, what else would the consumer want?"
» Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 2/4 charges remaining)
» «Holy Sovereign Orb of Antioch» [Trinket]: +4 Prosperity, Bloodclot 
» «Guardian Cloak» [T1, Perfect Light Armor]: +3 LD

[Skills]:
     Detect (
Active) <-> Vengeful Riposte (Inactive

DLRCNsY.png?1

[Fight Status]:

Spoiler

[0] Cordelia: HP: 640/640 | EN: 55/64 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY
[1] Ariel:   HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 117/134 | 19 DMG | 88 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 HB | 1 KEEN | 2 FLN
[0] NIGHT: ???
[0] Mari: ??

Bee #1: 0/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #2: 59/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #3: 0/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
Bee #4: 0/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG

Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 AoE 
-17 EN
KEEN proc: +1 Acc, next attack

ID# 132996  BD: 10 (8+4-1, FLN proc)
x9 (19 +5 +9) =297 -25 =272 DMG @Bee #1

ID# 132997  BD: 8 (5+4-1)
x9 (19 +5)= 216 -25 = 191 DMG @Bee #2

ID# 132998  BD: 10 (8+4-1, FLN proc)
x9 (19 +5 +9) =297 -25 =272 DMG @Bee #3

ID# 132999  BD: 10 (8+4-1, FLN proc)
x9 (19 +5 +9) =297 -25 =272 DMG @Bee #4

She couldn't say she was surprised when she watched Cordelia sprint off towards the bees, but she was as Ariel followed up with a multi-target strike, bursting their opponents down without a second thought. NIGHT blinked blankly, a hand on her hilt as she was ready to draw her sword, before returning to reality as their 'leader' ordered for one of the bees to be finished off.

"I can do that."

A quick draw of her blade, swinging it to the side, she ran up close to the insect -- eugh -- and struck at it, edging sideways as the system guided her movements to continue her chain of attacks. Her foe was already weak, and it crumpled to dust weakly when she was completed, Tobi-Kadachi's steel gently hitting the dirt floor on its edge. An exhale, before she turned back to the others, lifting the blade to rest on her shoulders. "Just one more now, right?"

@Mari

ID: 133003 | BD: 9 (6, +3)
<<Astral Hell>> vs Bee #2.
15 * 7 = 105 DMG | 105 - 25 = 80 DMG
Bee #2 has been defeated!

Bee #2 | -21/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 55/62 (-7) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Edited by NIGHT

'What on..." Mari pursed her lips - she thought that would be the end of it, well...the end of the worker bees at least. Instead, one last one came trailing on in behind. "Ugh..." She muttered as her weapon flashed. "These things are real nasty."  She'd try to get rid of it in a single blow - the blood-red blade of her dagger shimmered with a sinister glow as she activated <<Eternal Cyclone>> Fully prepared to destroy the last Bee in a single strike.

Sadly, it did not go according to plan for the PKer - she was out of practice, rusty, and Daggers didn't exactly have the best range. Mari sprinted toward the Bee, and when she was in range she turned on her heel to strike it in a cyclone of flurried strikes - but the swing missed - as the Bee casually lifted its fat, fuzzy body up into the air and out of her range.

"God f**king dammit." Mari spat as she used the momentum from her attack to run forward a few paces. The bee swung itself around - striking Mari in her back with its stinger in a strange whiplash motion.

"Ow -H-Hey! Stop that!" Mari said as she tried to wave her dagger up toward it, an act in futility - since it was far out of the short womans reach.

Mari LV 46 | 839HP |  90/92 Energy

#ID 133196  BD: 2 + 1 Miss
<<Eternal Cyclone>> -2 Energy (MISSED)

Bee #5  250/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG
#ID 133196 MOB: 9-1 HIT

@Cordelia

Edited by Mari

Cordelia chuckled to herself as she watched Mari get stung over and over again by the large flying blob of fuzz. Well, at least it didn't do too much to her health. Well, enough to be worried about, anyway. 

Realizing that she actually had to do something, Cordelia charged forward with her katana, San Ge charging up as she lunged her blade at the abnormally large bee. Haunted Verdict slashed at the bee's fuzzy body, creating shall cuts around its whole body before she ran the blade down its striped figure, creating a large gash in its side. She sighed to herself when she saw that she didn't kill it. Guess a frekin' sword isn't enough to kill a literal bug, but whatever man. Whatever! She was alright with that logic. Totally alright!

She wobbled over to the group and sighed. "Can. . . can one of you guys finish that?" She asked. All motivation is lost for this young child.

ID: 133207
BD: 7, Hit
13x15= 195-25= 170 250-170= 80

Cordelia: HP: 640/640 | EN: 41/64 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

Bee #5  80/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG

With a quick nod towards Night the blonde was slightly disappointed to see that no loot dropped from her victims. That was one unfortunate down side of doing low level quests. Still, she needed reduce her backlog and this was one of the first steps to do just that. Something caught her eye-
"There's our strangler!" muttered Ariel as her attention got drawn behind them where Mari was beeing outmaneuvered by one of the flying insects. She stifled a giggle by faking a couple of coughs while she took aim at the new opponent. Letting out a deep breath she used her charge to close-in the distance and made a single vertical sweep after briefly spinning the spear which cut straight up the middle of the enemy and finished by striking the bottom of their jaw. "errmmm..." she muttered to herself, noticing the overkill and how stupidly she wasted energy right there.

[1] Cordelia: HP: 640/640 | EN: 41/64 | 13 DMG | 5 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY
[0] Ariel:   HP: 1370/1370 | EN: 107/134 | 19 DMG | 88 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 HB | 1 KEEN | 2 FLN
[0] NIGHT: HP: 620/620 | EN: 55/62 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[1] Mari:      HP:839/839 | EN: 90/92 | 11 DMG | 25 MIT | 1 ACC | EVA 3

Sword Art: Divide – x8 Stun
-11 EN

ID# 133206  BD: 10 (6+4-1+1, FLN proc)
x8(19+8+5) =256 - 25 =231 DMG@Bee #5 DEAD

Bee #5  -1/250 | 25 MIT | 125 DMG

So, that should've been it, right?

Unfortunate. The fight was only about to begin. In the distance, the players could hear the sound of something spawning from wherever it was, and a loud humming accompanied their presence.

The big boss was here. Their mark, The Queen, and three other small insects. Well, guess it was time for them to get to work.

NIGHT took the first move, rushing over to the enemies in question and delivering a quick blow with the edge of her hilt. One smash into one of the minions' heads and it stunned her opponents easily -- most of them, anyway. The queen was still quite a distance away, health bar seemingly unfazed by her attack, and so was one of its henchmen.

She called out to her guard, giving them a glance over her shoulder. "I'd get the minions out the way first -- but that's my opinion!"

@Mari

ID: 133665 | BD: 7 (4, +3) | CD: 3
<<Tempest>> vs The Queen.
15 * 8 = 120 DMG | 120 - 75 = 45 DMG

ID: 133662 | BD: 10 (7, +3)
<<Tempest>> vs Bee Minion #1.
15 * 8 = 120 DMG | 120 - 25 = 95 DMG

ID: 133663 | BD: 5 (2, +3)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 133664 | BD: 9 (6, +3)
<<Tempest>> vs Bee Minion #3.
15 * 8 = 120 DMG | 120 - 25 = 95 DMG

The Queen | HP: 455/500 (-45) | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | IMMUNE: BLEED, STUN, PARALYZE
Bee Minion #1 | HP: 155/250 (-95) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | STUNNED
Bee Minion #2 | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 155/250 (-95) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 42/62 (+1, -14) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[0, 0, 0, 0] Mari | HP: 839/839 | EN: 90/92 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 11 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 25 
[0, 0, 0, 0] Cordelia | HP: 640/ | EN: 41/64 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 13 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5 | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY
[0, 0, 0, 0] Ariel | HP: 1370/ | EN: 107/134 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 88 | 2 HB | 1 KEEN | 2 FLN

Notes:
The Queen

• Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns
  • [Last Hit Reward] Matriarch’s Holy Stinger (Consumable): Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread
Edited by NIGHT

"I'll chip down at the queen." Mari said as she flipped her dagger backwards, it flashed brightly as she activated her Sword Art <<Over Radiation>> "I can't do AoE - so those that can should try and take out the minions."

It was sound in theory - Mari wasn't trying to steal the glory of the boss for herself, rather - with their current attack formation and patterns, this may very well be the only strike she'd make on the queen before everything fell.  But that was the point, Mari would strike hard against the queen. It was just a damn right shame that it was immune to bleed damage - that was her weapons specialty...still...it was better than nothing. And this dagger, whilst weak against some enemies, was special to her.

Mari crouched down, and charged - activating another one of her skills, which would serve to only increase the damage, if she landed a successful hit...sadly...she did not. The Queen Bee's Minions didn't attack Mari, but they flew around her in an erratic pattern. Causing Mari to have to stop in her tracks, ruining her chance for an attack. It was then, that the Queen Bee swooped in, its stinger landing in Mari's forearm - "Ugh. Bastard!" Mari hissed as she tore her arm away.

The Queen Bee's wings vibrated loudly, then it dove down toward NIGHT, striking her in the back. "HEY!" Mari hissed as followed the Queen Bee, "I'm your target you fat f**k!" The Bee, did not speak english and thusly ignored Mari.

Mari crouched down, placing a hand on NIGHT's shoulder. "Are you ok? You look..." She saw the status effects pop up over NIGHTs head. "I'll guard you, anything that tries to hit you, I'll take the brunt of it, ok?" Mari said as she turned her back on NIGHT, standing just in front of her.

It was Mari's fault the other woman was attacked. So she'd face the consequences.

@Cordelia

Mari LV 46 | 661HP |  88/92 Energy

Charged Over Radiation  ID:133999  BD: 1+1-1=FAIL

[x14] Over Radiation - (13 Energy)
THE QUEEN | HP: 455/500  | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | IMMUNE: BLEED, STUN, PARALYZE
ID:13400 MOB 10 +2 Damage  CD 8 -Matriachs Sting > NIGHT

NIGHT is Paralyzed 2/2 Turns  NIGHT suffers 24 Bleed 2/2 Turns

Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns
[Last Hit Reward] Matriarch’s Holy Stinger (Consumable): Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread

Edited by Mari

Chaos was freakin' everywhere. 

One moment NIGHT was stunning a bunch of bees, the next, she's being freakin' stabbed by a large ass stinger.

God, what was the world coming to? Oh right, she was supposed to be helping. . . right.

Cordelia snapped out of her thoughts and activated Amatsu no Homura. Her katana soared towards the mobs, thankfully hitting all of them. The bees were even dropped to a small strand of health left! An AoE from Ariel could totally finish those stupid bugs off! She deadpanned when she realized that she had the most hate on the mobs. Yeah, she was fine. . . five mitigation was totally going to help her get by in this. Totally.

"Er, the bees should be really low by now!" Cordelia called out, nodding her head to the bees that were starting to freakin' circle her. "Just a simple AoE attack could finish them off!"

Spoiler

ID: 134009
BD: 9 [+1 DMG][+4 DMG] 13+5=18x8= 144-75= 69 455-69=386 HP

ID: 134010
BD: 9 [+1 DMG][+4 DMG] 13+5=18x8= 144-25= 119 155-119= 36 HP

ID: 134011
BD: 10 [+2 DMG][+4 DMG] 13+6=19x8= 152-25= 127 250-127- 123 HP

ID: 134012
BD: 4+3= 7, Hit 13x8= 104-25=79 155-79= 76 HP

The Queen | HP: 386/500 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | IMMUNE: BLEED, STUN, PARALYZE
Bee Minion #1 | HP: 36/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | STUNNED
Bee Minion #2 | HP: 123/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 76/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | STUNNED

[1, 1, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 42/62 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[0, 0, 0, 0] Mari | HP: 839/839 | EN: 90/92 | ACC: 1 | DMG: 11 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 25 
[2, 2, 2, 1] Cordelia | HP: 640/ | EN: 26/64 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 13 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5 | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY
[0, 0, 0, 0] Ariel | HP: 1370/ | EN: 107/134 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 88 | 2 HB | 1 KEEN | 2 FLN