Hp: 240
Eng: 24
Mit: 26
Dmg 6
Acc 3
Eva 0
Luck 0

3/3 equip slots used
Armor: Onyx Armor Black Onyx Armor: 1thorns (9dmg on normal melee hits against me) Mit2 (18dmg mit)

Weapon 2 handed axe with Bleed 2

Accessory: Golden Eye Ring - +3 ACC

Skills
Rank 3: two-handed Axe 6

Rank 1: Heavy armor +8mit (armor has +18 so total is 26Mit)

• HP: 120
  • DMG: 60
  • MIT: 20
  • ACC: +3
  • EVA:0
  • Critical Hits: 60 + 12 9, DMG + (Player's Level x 2) on a natural MD 10.
  • <<Disguise>>: +1 ACC to <<The Gemini>>'s first attack.

Lonzo was just walking around the Town of Flora. He walked through parks that had rows of gorgeous flowers. The pedles danced in the wind and a sweet scent fill the air. It was so calming that it made him dizzy. He wasn't sure when it happened but he had laid down and his eyes rolled back...

Lorance woke up and rubbed an eye. The site before him made him freeze. The flowers were gone and he was sitting in a hospital bed. He looked to his left and saw familiar faces and soon he found himself hugged by several of his staff.

"HE'S OUT! HE MADE IT!"
"IT"S OVER!"

He just sat there stunned. The game was won?

"Lets have some dinner." A woman exclaimed.
"Yes and a party. Welcome back we've missed you."
"I...Yes lets."

He was placed into a wheelchair and they moved to take him to the basement where food was served. There he saw others who woke up from the game. Several people were crying tears of joy and Lorance's stomach was tied in knots. This was wonderful. He saw his staff baby him. One getting him food another giving him a blanket and even one giving him a hug. He asked for pen and paper and got it in seconds.

"Hey boss I figured a sandwich would be easy on your stomach."
"Thank you Zander..." He was feverishly writing on the notebook. It felt almost foreign to write on something again and yet he wrote and wrote as if he was running out of time.
"Sir? Don't you want to eat?"
"I'm suing that company. I know so many people affected by this hell....Is it true people actually died?"
"I'm afraid so...No one woke up early and several passed away."
".........." He was writing faster and faster. "Get me more documents on the laws on Japan so I can write this more clearly with their laws as this affected things on a national level."
"Yes sir!" a woman walked off to get him the information she was a bit slow though.

He looked up at her and watched her.

"Excuse me Jen....You okay?" Lorance asked her.
"Oh I'm fine just pregnant sir."
"......Again? Congratulations."

"Oh no, this is my first remember sir?" She asked him with a smile.
"Oh yes that's right it was going to be either Erin or Aaron. Right?"
"Yes sir! I'm so happy you remembered. She's in a few months and I want you to be there for it. You are her god father after all."
"Of course Jen, I'll always....Be...." It didn't make sense.

Lorance just stared at her.

"What happened to Mathew?"
"Oh the guilty guy who beat his wife? He died via suicide in his cell why?"

That news hit Lorance pretty hard. His legs tensed. Of course he would. He was captured and had no life. Yet there was a voice nagging at him and he rubbed his eyes a bit feeling very tired again.

"Are you okay sir?" Jen asked walking closer to him and touching his shoulder worried.
"Sorry...How far along are you?"
"The baby is due in two-"
"Months." Lorance and Jen said together.
"That's right...What is it sir?"
"Months...." He looked at the stainless steel surface on the walls and just stared at it for a moment. "I need to go to the bathroom."
"Got him." Zander started to wheel him away. Lorance hit the break on the wheelchair once in the restroom and stared at a memory. He was clean shaven and looked pretty buff, like he did in the game.
"Boss?"
"Matt isn't dead." Lorance stated. "He's fine and watched like a hawk and he's innocent Zander."
"It won't matter now."
"You're right."
"I...Am?"
"Yeah.....Because this is a game. There's no way I"d look this good. There's no way Jen is still pregnant, and you're beating me up about Mathew....Which means, you're the culprit t to this illusion. "Where the hell am I...ANSWER ME!" Lonzo stood up and that's when he remembered how he got there.

Lonzo woke up in a field of flowers and spotted a hooded figure. Was it NIGHT? He got up. "NIGHT, hey! How's it going?" he tried to catch up but NIGHT always seemed to far for him. It wasn't like she was running or anything. She honestly looked like she was just walking around. Lonzo dodged around people and ran over NIGHT. It was a trek to catch up but he found himself in front of a decaying church. He stared at the statue in front and watched the figure go in. Now Lonzo knew at this point it wasn't NIGHT and yet he followed anyway...

Lorance was still staring at Zander and watched as he broke like glass in front of him as well as the whole area around him. He was falling and he heard the words echoing in his mind.

"You look pretty strong. I'm looking to test my skills. If you beat me, I'll teach you a hidden skill. What do you say?""

Lonzo turned around and saw he was behind a table. The church on the inside looked like a regal yet destroyed courtroom. He felt he honestly didn't have a choice in the matter.

"You know...It's your fault that man is dying. Your fault he rots in a prison cell. You're a great prosecutor. Turning your back when you knew the truth. How many innocent people have you put away? You deserve to be in this game as punishment."
"I'll get out of here and when I do I'll make sure he gets out too!" Lonzo yelled and glared.
"Let me present the evidence to you then."

The hooded figure ran towards Lonzo and the cloak flew off of him. The man charged him and swung at him with an axe. Lonzo stared at the man in a suit. It was him. Tall and thin.

"You don't deserve happiness, you're guilty!"

Lonzo quickly opened up his menu and sat down he was already in his armor and his axe was in his hand. That's when he heard the prosecution table split behind and fall into two piece. He looked over his shoulder and moved into a kneeling position. As he turned he felt a blow to his chest that sent him back. He sat up and ran at Lorance. He tried to take a swing at himself. Just in awe at how different he looked. The man from what three years ago? Four years ago. Tall and slender, with cold eyes that demanded justice. 

"COWARD RISE UP AND FACE ME!" 

Lonzo tried to steel himself and tried for an attack and it was like the other self was a ghost and he swore he passed right through the man. He whirled on his heel staring. He felt dumbfounded. 

132663 2 2 7 2

Lorance hits for 60 - 26 = 34 dmg - 240 = 206hp
Lorance takes Lorance takes  9dmg from thorns 9 - 120 = 111hp

Lonzo's -6 eng from  Crimson Blood SWORD ART

Hp: 206/240
Eng: 18/24
Mit: 26
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 111/120
  • Critical Hits: 60 + 12 on 9 rolls , DMG + (12 x 2) on a natural MD 10.
Edited by Lonzo

"What are you doing Lonzo? Messing around and just letting others fight the front line. Are you even trying to get strong? Using excuses to take forever on quests. Who cares if your party turns their backs on you. You just go boo hoo me when they TOLD you they were leaving. It's not your fault THEY could have been killed you moron!"
"I...I know it it's just hard when-"
"YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HARD IS!" Shouted Lorance looking enraged.

The prosecutor ran at him and elbowed him into the church wall.

"You don't remember what it's like to get tunnel vision and work for it. No one matters but number one! You were beaten battered and bruised and they said you couldn't do it. NEVER did THEY say you couldn't do it. You're LAZY!"

Lorance grabbed Lonzo by the hair and threw him upwards and a blue light was under Lorance. He walked onto the wall slowly and then ran up it like it was the knew floor.

"AMATURE! YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF! USELESS LAWYER!"

As he struck Lonzo and Lorance winced in pain and gripped his own axe glaring.

"I OBJECT! Stop badgering me!" Lonzo glared. "I KNOW WHAT THEY SAID BUT I'M TIRED! THIS IS A YOUNG MAN'S GAME AND I'M TIRED! I'VE WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE! I'M GOING TO PLAY TO SURVIVE! Don't you see you've been doing it all wrong?! THIS IS WHY I'M UPSET! This game has actually opened my eyes! I KNOW I FAILED! I FAILED BECAUSE I LOOKED OUT FOR ONLY ME! I WENT ABOUT IT ALL WRONG!"

"YOU'D HAVE WON THAT CASE BUT YOU FLED YOU FOOL!"
"I FLED BECAUSE IT WAS MORALLY WRONG TO BE THE PROSECUTION THAT DAY!"
"YOU'RE NOT CUT OUT FOR THE WORK!"
"BECAUSE I'M SELF CENTERED!" Lonzo shouted back and he ran at Lorance.

Both had a blue light under them and Lonzo thought he'd have vertigo by running on the side church wall be in all honesty it wasn't that bad. He adapted pretty quickly to it. Yet as he got closer the background seemed to twist and turn and it was hard to see what he was doing. His ring that Noctua made him activated. The eyeball moving erratically, and it looked right his target, the eye turned into a cat's eye. More relaxed as it saw the enemy clearly. Lonzo's own eyes became cat like in kind and the rotation stopped. 

"IF I WOULD HAVE JUST TOLD THE JUDGE AND DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHAT I FOUND I COULD HAVE IT TAKEN TO A HIGHER COURT WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION! It has nothing to do with laziness, I was scared! I've regretted it every wake hour in this basted PRISON of a game! I will get out I WILL get him out of jail if it means to go to jail myself for obstructing the law! I'll show you my resolve with your own Crimson Blood!"

132664 4 2 1 8

Lorance: 60 - 26 = 34 dmg -  206hp = 172
Lorance takes  9dmg from thorns 9 - 111 = 102

Lonzo 4 + 3 = 7 hit 
Energy = 18 + 1 = 19 - 6 = 13
Dmg = Crimson Blood 6 * 6 = 36 - 20 = 16dmg - 102p = 86

Hp: 172/240
Eng: 13/24
Mit: 26/26
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 95
Edited by Lonzo

Blood stained the grey suit that Lorance wore. He looked down at it then looked at Lonzo. They glared at each other. Lorance opened his mouth and a rush of being in the courtroom ran through Lonzo.

"You're nothing like me you know. I would be dancing circles around you in court. You're a fake."
"You should have your licences revoked. You are careless and you meddle in things that have nothing to do with you. LIke Koga and Noctua, don't you know the harm you could have caused? Even to NIGHT. When are you going to tell her that Yukiro loves her? You're just dying to tell her, and if you don't you're just as guilty of being a terrible friend."

Lorance saw the axe blade from his double coming towards him and the blue light under himself vanished. He twisted and turned his body. Spinning downwards back to the floor. He contorted his body so that he flipped and landed on the defense table.

"Where's your evidence? I have a witness account at that party that I was in fact a gentleman. It got bad and I made sure people cheered on HER day. Don't you play semantics with me. If you don't have evidence you can't proof a thing you fraud. As for NIGHT, I'm not telling her for two reasons. Number one I present to you the PROMISE I made to Yukiro to NOT tell her."

"YUKIRO IS A SELFISH IDIOT WHO GETS BORED AND PLAYS BY HIS OWN RULES!"

"Doesn't matter what we think though does it?" Lonzo hissed. "So what if I don't like his style, he probably hates mine just as much it doesn't matter. A promise is a promise. Also NIGHT was in pain, and gains NOTHING by knowing her crush may have liked her in the past in that way. There's nothing she can do about it now, and all it would do is start senseless drama. We have more to live for than that pointless high school drama!"

"You feel that way about all your 'friends' don't you?"

"Obviously! I won't deny it. Marriage, dating, break ups. It's all a senseless emotional distraction, but it's THEIR distraction. If that's what they need to cope so be it. Who am I to judge? That's not my job remember!"

Lonzo ran up the wall the blue light under him again. Lorance turned around and ran up to the vaulted ceiling and stood on the beams. Lonzo bolted to keep up and was directly under him. They both looked at each other and Lonzo hooked his axe head onto the neck of Lorance's axe. Lorance's eyes widened as Lonzo swung himself above him. Lonzo did a flip in the air and landed on Lorance's axe neck, he (Lonzo) had his axe behind his back, as he (lonzo) turned in a dance like step on the neck of Lorance's asked the butt of the handle struck Lorance in the face. He then used his back as an aiming tool to hit him like a pool ball with the butt of the axe handle again straight on. This caused Lorance to let go of his axe and it vanished. Lonzo landed on the beam.

"Talk, talk, talk, that's all you do, but when it counts YOU run away. KEEP BLEEDING CRIMSON BLOOD!" Lonzo shouted using the skill once more.

132668 10 2 11 1

Lorance misses Lonzo
Lonzo strikes 6 + 2crit = 8 * 6 =48 - 20 = 28 - 95 = 67hp has Bleed (12 dmg on Lorance's 2 turns)

Hp: 172/240
Eng: 7/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 67/120
Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo saw the blood on his other self's neck and it jarred him. Of all the murder scenes he had witnessed. His own was a bit too close to home. Though there was a morbid intrigue about it for him as he couldn't look away. Lorance jumped down to the pulpit and moved to the disheveled judge's seat and sat down holding his neck.  Lorance glared at him wondering how to get into his head. 

"How are you adapting so well all of the sudden?" Lorance mused.

Lonzo moved one foot off the beam he was standing on and hopped down onto the table that was in front of where the judge would sit. He turned around and saw Lorance summon his axe again.

"What are you waiting for?" Lorance hissed.
"Energy." Lonzo stated. "Unlike you I can't keep going like the energizer bunny. Don't try to trick me with your painful expression. NIGHT told me all about you. So in my mind, you're not real. Just something the system did. Pretty ballsy of you too. Using my memories like that. Giving me false hope." Lonzo knelt down in front of Lorance. "Let me tell you something though. I have to adapt because I'm a prosecutor. Even if I share all my information with my opposer, judge, and cops, I have to still be one step about them. Even if you're close to me, you're not me. You're just a part of my memories and experiences. You barely scratch the surface amigo." Lonzo stated.

Lorance glared and kicked the table over and Lonzo fell down to a pew where the witness stand was. Lonzo yelped in pain and Lorance jumped down slamming the axe against his stomach.

"Hmph, you keep to yourself too much. At this rate you'll just lie to everyone's face. You'll be alone!" Lorance shouted at him. "And about time too, it's how you grew up, and clawed your way to the top. Do you know how hard I've WORKED! I won't let YOU throw it all away on me."
"Excuse me?!" Lonzo moved to get up.

132672 8 1 4 6

Lonzo passes turn to get energy only
Lorance attacks him for 34 - 172 = 138
Thorns goes off for 9dmg - 67 = 52 
Bleed goes off for 53 - 12 = 41

Hp: 138/240
Eng: 8/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 55/120
Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo wasn't sure what he meant. Sure he worked every hour of his life. He barely understood play at all, and yet he was forced to be social once he reached the top. It wasn't as if there was nothing for him to do. He danced to relax and sometimes indulge in travel around the world but not too often. He was too afraid to get killed or sued for something just because he had money. He was tight with it, and he didn't trust  people.

"What was the point of all that work?" Lorance asked. "You threw it away. All of it. On a GAME. Why couldn't you just work? Don't say you were lonely you cry baby. You weren't. You had a team that eventually came to care about you. Police that relied on you to off the record scare the person in the interrogation room to give up information because you had the devil's eye. Claiming you'd find a way to get them into prison and tell them something that would make them rethink not speaking. You threw it AWAY."

Lonzo pursed his lips. 

"Where's that wife? Kids? The house you have is just for work. You failed at your own wish fulfillment and yet it's within reach. You threw it away, and now you're here. You can't trust anyone. Ever wonder why no one is around when you NEED them? They see your lies. You're shifty. In the real world no one likes lawyers either. You'll never escape that. Isn't that why you're too afraid to tell NIGHT. You know she'll just....Walk away....And you can't handle that can you? You're as bad as a puppy."

Lorance brought up his axe and struck Lonzo in the skull. Lonzo turned in a spin and hit the floor pretty hard. His head spinning around a bit. He looked up at Lorance who moved closer.

"If you honestly believe in yourself so much....Why don't you call her? Give her a message...Go ahead."
"Don't bring NIGHT into this." Lonzo hissed.

132673 9 8 17 10

Lorance: 84 - 20mit = 64dmg ouch - 138 = 74
Thorns - doesn't go off
Bleed 55 - 12 = 43
Lonzo passes turn

Hp: 74/240
Eng: 9/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 55/120
Edited by Lonzo

"Well it's true though. You're so afraid the person you care about will just be tired of you. You should stay behind...Study...While she goes off to war. You know she would and you didn't even ask to see if that was okay. You want to go and fight and help and protect but no one wants YOU to. You're just not good enough 'darlin'." Lorance teased him. "You know I'm right though. You want to desperately be part of something but never to feel the failure of it. You're so use to fighting and clawing your way up in life and now that you've finally peeked where do you go? I'll tell you. BACK DOWN!"

Lorance sliced Lonzo in the shoulder. Lonzo just stood there. He was right. He wanted to be a part of a team again. He was so use to being alone that when he had his team and finally trusted them he forgot how to really handle things himself. He stared at his alter self. He was right. He was so right. He watched Lorance wince again from the thorns. 

"Even if you're right, you'll have to beat me to prove it." Lonzo was starting to lose his resolve.

132675 1 11 1 6

Lorance 60 - 26 = 34 dmg - 74 = 40hp
Takes 9 from thorns 55 - 9 = 46hp
Lonzo misses

Hp: 40/240
Eng: 3/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 46/120
Edited by Lonzo

There was no running away. There was no door way out. Was this how the accused felt? It was awful. He glanced at his energy and saw he was pretty much screwed now. 

"What's the matter Lonzo? Ran out of evidence for the court? You never had any to begin with."You can't just use hearsay in court. You can't use everything in my head to-"
"But I can. To prove it I can. You know I'm right Lonzo. You know you put up a decent fight Lonzo. But I'll always win. You'll never get strong if you rely on others. You might want to, have a need to, but in the end how did you make all that money in L.A.? You were from the streets. Piss broke and you just had the need to want something bigger. It didn't call for anyone else to have it."

Lonzo huffed and knelt down a bit. He was right. He didn't have help or support before. Even if he craved it. He wasn't good at getting help. Hell he wasn't good for asking for help either. He looked up at Lorance as saw the blood that was all over him was gone. His suit fresh. Was that also a trick of the mind? He sighed and looked down letting his energy fill up for now. He closed his eyes.

"If you're anything like me....If you're me at all. Then please....Don't hit me...."

Lorance stood over Lonzo.

"You are the worst when it comes to yourself....Don't give me this act."
He raised the axe and brought it down against Lonzo's shoulder 

132689 8 3 4 6

Lorance: Lorance 60 - 26 = 34 dmg -40 = 6
Lorance hit by thorns 46 - 9 = 33

Lonzo waits a turn

Hp: 6/240
Eng: 4/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 46/120
Edited by Lonzo

Lonzo looked up at the axe that was coming down and quickly rolled out of the way. Lorance stared. THen looked at him and felt his cheek split open as he slammed backwards.

"What are you doing?!" Lorance asked sitting up. "GIVE UP THERE'S NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT ME!"
"I know...But when have I ever stopped clawing huh?! HUH?! You said it yourself I lived a bad life. That's why I put people away. I never had to fight anymore. I could just SEND THEM AWAY. Send people away who would hurt other people. Do you know how awful the system is? Just get a restraining order they said, it doesn't stop a killer now does it. It's just paper! Then they come to mean when it's too late. Someone's already dead by that point. Something should be done for people in those situations! The system is broken and I want....I NEED to fix it! I don't have a team I don't have a case. I've got nothing but I do have sheer determination. I might fail today but I won't regret it if I fight for it." Lonzo glared at Lorance.
"Well....At least on that we can see eye to eye." he stood up glaring back at Lorance and run forwards striking him again. Lorance heart skipped a beat as he thought that was it...He was dead.

Everything went black

132692 8 11 10 4

Lorance: Lorance: Lorance 60 - 26 = 34 dmg - 6 = dead????

Lonzo: 6 + 5 = 30 - 20 =10dmg = 36 (for rp purposes)
Bleed for 2 turns

Hp: 1/240
Eng: 4/24
Dmg 6
Acc 3

• HP: 36/120
Edited by Lonzo

His whole world was spinning in darkness. He was 'dead'. He shouldn't have gotten angry at the guys. All because his ideals were different. That he did things differently. He shouldn't be angry. He should use that anger on someone else. Like the monsters. He thought about Mathew. His greatest regret. He could only hope the law would set him free. That someone would find a reason to let him go sooner rather than later. He felt honestly sorry for not coming to terms with some of these things. He felt worse now that he'd have to leave NIGHT behind. He still felt like he was falling. Did it honestly take that long to die in this game, or was this what being dead was like? He never did get that wife or husband. Never did have a kid he could raise up in a good environment. So what happens now?

He opened his eyes to see flowers. He sat up feeling a bit tired but that was it. The other thing above himself was his name. His health was also there. Flashing red. He slowly sat up and found himself in an open casket. Did Lorance move him there? His shoulders dropped a bit. He would be that cocky wouldn't he? Lonzo got up and out of the cushioned ornate casket and rubbed one of his shoulders. He wasn't strong enough but his other self was right. He had to rely on himself. Had to cut ties with people, and yet his other self also told him how badly he wanted the help too. Lonzo growled frustrated at how the other self confused him. Yet if there was one thing he gleaned from it all it was that he wanted to accept himself. Accept those flaws and keep fighting for what he wanted.

"I gave up fighting because I don't want to lose....I have work to do at home. I have a case to make. Here to give people closure. I"m sure other lawyers have done it already, but I want to help. My team is probably doing it in my stead and I'm not doing anything." It hurt inside. All the turmoil.

"I'm at war with myself....I want to be that guy people rely on and I'm not fit for it. Yet I want to be flirty and bubbly because I...Squandered my youth on just getting to the top." He closed his eyes thinking about that. "I want more communication between myself and others but I lie to get it because I don't know how to fit in. I'm too afraid to show myself. Jeez what I pain." He walked around the church and started to set it all back up. He watched as the broken table seemed to mend itself over time. Eventually it all looked normal. He sighed and went up to one of the walls and touched it. 

He wasn't able to climb on it anymore. He looked it over and put his foot on the wall and then dropped it back down. He walked around curiously.

"I guess it doesn't work now. Maybe it's like a trap or something but it was meant to make it harder on me. It certainly was disorienting. At least at first." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I need to make peace with people, because if this thing comes at me again it might put me in the ground for real next time." he was worried about that.