Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 5] Katana
     // Katana Ferocity
>> [Rank 0] Martial Arts
>> [Rank 2] Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> [Rank 0] Survival

Equipment
>> Tier Two Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)>> Crazy Lucky Hot Dog [LD 3] (1)

Well, this time Koga waited for Noct just outside the teleporter. It wasn't exactly that much cooler in the town, but the walls at least meant that Koga wasn't getting ash in his eyes every five seconds. The man had something in his hands as he waited for his fiance. It was a somewhat tubular thing...wrapped in paper. What could it possibly be? Koga reached out and and began to unwrap whatever it was that he held in his hands. As soft brown color was the first thing to appear, followed by a dark red, bordering brown, covered in a bright red sauce-like liquid, and small white squares...it was a hot dog! Yup, Koga had bought a lucky hot dog. The man had took every possible precaution he could think of to make sure he found at least one goddamn material this time around. Just one! He didn't even care if he finished the quest!

@Noctua

Spoiler

Level: 25
HP: 500
EN: 50
DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 1 || BURN 24 || BLIGHT 24

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
     » Rapier Finesse - Rank 3
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery: Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [T2 Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» 
Virtuous Ascendance [T1 Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» 
Silver Wolf Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» White Owl Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Woven Bracelet [T1 Perfect Bracelet [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]]

» Starter Healing Potions (3)

» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. 
HP) (1)

Okay, they were going to get this done today. Noct had a few things in her inventory that she was going to hand over to Koga, mainly because they would help him more than her at this point. Plus, one was promised the last time that they were here for this god forsaken quest. This time, instead of coming out here in a dress or her old clothing, well for the most part, she was in a purple tank top with her leather jacket on for armor reasons, black pants and a pair of strap on sandals. Let's beat this heat.

As she got to the ninth floor, only to see Koga about to eat something. She shook her head even as she walked up to him, "Wow, even in this heat you're still stuffing your face." She smiled with her little jest, don't hate her Koga, besides, once you marry her, be prepared for more of this. Without waiting for him to say anything, she grabbed two items from her inventory. She handed the first over, the woven bracelet, "For your luck on finding things," the second was a white necklace with a white diamond owl on it, "Because you can never have enough accuracy."

@Koga

Spoiler

Giving Koga:
» White Owl Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Woven Bracelet [T1 Perfect Bracelet [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]]

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 6
Koga uses Crazy Lucky Hot Dog
Koga equips Woven Bracelet

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog
+1 White Owl Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
+1 Woven Bracelet [T1 Perfect Bracelet [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]]

Just as Koag was about to bite into his hot dog, the man heard a familiar voice tease him about how his eating habits. "Hey love!" Koga greeted his fiance, removing the hot dog from his mouth long enough to speak. The woman didn't give Koga room to speak before handing the man two items. Both jewelry. "Trying to buy your way into my heart?" Koga said with a joking grin before kissing the woman on the cheek. "Thanks babe, you're the best." The Swordsman then equipped the items and enjoyed the boost to his stats. Yeah, that should help. And not only that...

Koga opened his mouth again to take a bite out of the hot dog before pausing, knowing Noct was going to say something. "In my defense, this hot dog is supposed to increase drop rates. Also, I haven't eaten yet today so shush and let me enjoy this." Koga then wasted no time in biting into the juicy dog. It may have been hotter than Satan's sweaty ball sack out here, but damn this still tasted good. "Okay, let's get going! I'll finish this on our way out," Koga said cheerily as he started walking to the Floor proper. Man, food really did put this kid in a good mood.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 1 || BURN 24 || BLIGHT 24

"Hey love," she chuckled lightly at how he didn't seem to really catch on to her teasing him, for the moment at least. She shook her head though and smirked, "I don't think I need to do that, I mean, we already have planned a wedding and all that fun stuff." Kind of fun, she really didn't like the fact that the game didn't have a simple courthouse wedding. Come on, really, does everything have to be some big spectacle to make the woman uncomfortable in the spotlight? Still though, there was a smile on her face as he kissed her cheek, "Anytime hun, and I highly doubt that I'm the best."

She was about to say something when Koga cut off her swiftly, "Do I need to start tying you to a chair to make sure that you eat?" Simple question, but with a lot of semblance behind it for inner person knowledge. He tied one of their friends to a chair, twice, so she could easily return the favor. Either way though, Koga was as happy as ever as he ate the hot dog and walked, with Noctua shaking her head behind him before she caught up to him and kept pace beside him. "So, feeling any luckier yet?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 0 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 6
ID: 132833
LD: 16 (10 +6) >>Material Found<<

Materials Found 1/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

Koga watched as Noctua donned a joking, mischievous smirk, a feature that was rather new as far as he new. But not one that the man minded in any case. "Mmm, still," Koga said with a smile, wagging his head back in forth ever so slightly, as if he were literally tossing a thought around in his head. "Never hurts to make sure right?" he joked. The woman smiled and kissed him on the cheek, and Koga beamed back at her. For some reason or another, he just had a really good feeling about this day, and it seemed to show. "Nope, you're the best. 11/10, IGN. Best girlfriend ever. The end, no arguments. Suck it." Real convincing argument there, bud.

As Koga scarfed down that delicious hot dog (Koga doesn't actually like hot dogs all that much, so that's big praise to you, Oscar) Noctua chastised him and threatened to tie him a chair. "Hey now," Koga said, only just understandable through his mouthful of food. The man swallowed before speaking anymore. At least he had some manners. "Hey, now. I don't really like being on the receiving end there. Besides, I was out hunting. It's not like I can starve to death in-game anyways." By now the pair had already stepped out in the bulk of Floor Nine. And man, Koga hoped he would be able to nab these stupid materials this time.

"So, feeling any luckier yet?" Noctua asked.

A shiny little glint caught Koga's attention. The man walked over and picked up what turned out to be a material! The man tossed it into the air before catching it again. "Yeah. I'd say so." Good, now don't jinx it you idiot.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 1 || BURN 24 || BLIGHT 24

She laughed lightly, "No need to make sure love, you're stuck with me remember." She raised an eyebrow at him though when he tried reviewing her like she was a video game. She shook her head, "Did you just review me like someone would a video game?" She was smiling as she said this, but the curiosity was there on her face.

He scarfed down the hot dog quickly though, and she knew that if his sister would have been here, there would have been a few choice phrases that the younger girl would have said. But thankfully, Tala wasn't here to say those things. "Well, then you need to start eating more, even if we can't starve to death in here, it still helps and you know it." Did she just take a mother-like tone with him, possibly, but there was still a smile on her face either way.

She watched as he picked up a material and she laughed, "Good, perhaps things will be easier for us then." She did think for a moment though and shook her head. Nah, with all the luck that he just ate, he shouldn't have an issue.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132919
LD: 20 (14 +6) >>Material Found<<

Materials Found 2/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

Koga chuckled when Noct asked if he was reviewing her as he would a video game. "Yes, yes I am!" the man said with a confident nod. He was a gamer through and through. Noctua definitely knew that about him by now. Was she really surprised?

"Geez woman, make up your mind!" Koga said with an eye roll. "Should I eat, or should I stop? You complain one way or another." Despite the mildly annoyed tone Koga took, his face did indeed say he was amused. Man, they were starting to sound like an old married couple. Her with the mother-knows-best tone, and him with the omg-please-stop voice....yeah. That was about right.

No sooner had Noctua voiced her thoughts did Koga find another material. Thank the Lord above! The man wasted no time in picking it up, showing it to fiance before it dispersed into his inventory. "Don't jinx us, please. You'll be stuck out here just as long as I am."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She just shook her head, "I don't know if I should feel honored or insulted." There was a smile on her face though, so the answer was definitely honored. Noctua stayed in step beside Koga as he continued to look for materials.

A feigned look of hurt crossed her face with his words. "I'd rather you stay alive," she was still smiling, so don't take her words horribly, she really needs to get better at this. But there was still the thing of the fact that they did sound like an old married couple already, and this made her laugh as she thought about it.

A simple shake of her head came, "If I jinx you right now, then we deserve to be stuck out here forever." In her mind, this was the honest truth. "So, given that we are looking for an item that is going to change your weapons name, what exactly are you thinking of changing it into?" Why was the woman so curious?

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132963
LD: 16 (10 +6) >>Material Found<<

Materials Found 3/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

"Honored," Koga replied to Noct, "the correct answer is honored." Clearly though, the woman knew that, since she was still smiling and not trying to slap Koga.

"Ya know, I like living too," the Swordsman said with a bit of a laugh. "Besides, if I die, who else is gonna annoy you and make your life a pit of eternal torment, hm?" Still Koga. Because if the man died, his stubborn ass would just turn into a ghost, haunt Noct and keep any other potential suitors away. Koga the Jealous, Annoying Ghost. Yup, that was him.

"If I jinx you right now, then we deserve to be stuck out here forever."
"Please don't say that," Koga said, bending down and picking up yet another material. God bless Loot Die enhancements. "I don't wanna be stuck here any longer than absolutely necessary. And forever sounds like a lot longer than necessary."

Noct's final question caused Koga to start to chew on the inside of his cheek. "I hadn't actually thought of that yet..." The man laughed at how silly the situation seemed to be. "Probably shoulda done that before we came out here, huh?"

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She chuckled as he confirmed the feeling that she had after his little rating of her girlfriendness. Yes, that's not a word, and she doesn't care. She looked at the lava for a moment, wondering who she was going to kill when this was done and over with before she looked back at him.

"Hun, if you die, there won't be anything to torment because I'll be finding a way to bring your ass back to kill you myself." Okay, so she was a little vindictive when it came to some things, but that was one that she was going to keep really. She'd find a way to revive his ass.

She watched him grab another material as he said to not jinx them again. She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Hun, you're already almost done." And queue the luck gods no longer liking them. Hey look, Noctua might actually wanna stay in the lava land, not. So she smiled lightly, "But, I don't think we will be stuck her forever. Good feelings and all that." Wow, Noct, really convincing.

She did facepalm though when he said that he didn't have an idea on what to use the item to rename things as. She shook her head, her forehead still in the palm of her hand. "Only you would be so gung ho about doing a quest like this with no end game."

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132989
LD: 26 (20 +6) >>Material Found<<

Materials Found 4/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

"How about this," Koga said, coming up with an alternative plan if he died, "instead of bringing me back to life and then killing me again. You bring me back. And don't kill me? Ey? Eyyyy? I think it's a pretty solid plan." Clearly it was very solid. It only lacked an infinitely large amount of important details. Like how Noct would revive him. Although knowing her, she'd probably blow a hole in the fabric of space and time somehow and manage it. Yeah, that sounded like his wife alright.

"Hun, you're already almost done."
Koga shot Noctua an unamused look, even though he was already picking up another material.
"But, I don't think we will be stuck her forever. Good feelings and all that."
"That's real convincing babe, thanks for that," Koga deadpanned. Koga loved her, he really did. But sometimes, he got the nagging feeling she was just there to jinx him as often as possible and make his life difficult.

The audible slapping sound of Noct's facepalm made the man chuckle. "Look, I'm sorry! I didn't think that far ahead!" That was really par for the course with Koga. The man thought as they continued to make their way towards where Koga presumed the Phoenix had made it's nest. "How about 'Tsuki no Hikari'?" the Swordsman finally said. "I never really thought about this before but Tsuki and Hikaru's names really fit well together. 'Moon' and 'Light'. So 'Light of the Moon' seems...right. That way I guess they're still kinda fighting with me, just like we'd always planned, ya know?" Masato voice dropped imperceptibly lower as he was reminded of his fallen friends. He still missed them, and Koga realized he probably would for the rest of his life. But, this way at least, they were still with him somehow.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She shook her head and chuckled, "Right, I'll make sure to keep that in mind." Let's not talk about what would really happen, that would be a good idea. So instead, she just smiled as she watched the lava slowing around them, why was this floor a thing again? She rolled her eyes at the lava before she looked back at Koga, who was grabbing yet another material.

"What? I was right! Look, you've already got four materials. You need what, one more?" Now watch this last one be a giant pain in the ass and hide in the volcano, because you know, that would be their luck. Hiding materials in a volcano instead of just around it. Oh boy, Koga, please don't lose this new found luck.

He was chuckling as she pulled her face from her palm though and she rubbed the palm of her hand. That might have been a bit harder than she had originally thought. Either way though, she listened to him and what he was going to name the Katana with the item, when they finally got to make it. She nodded, "It fits perfectly." She knew that the Katana's name was going to mean when he said the name, but hey, let's not ruin his thunder on explaining it.

He probably did that just to be sure that it sounded good out loud. Now, some of you might be wondering how she felt about him naming his Katana after a chick that he loves, or loved, she was still figuring that out don't mind her. But, she wasn't going to make him change it, it was his way of honoring his friends. So, she smiled still as she held her support of the new name for the Katana, when it was made to happen.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
ID: 133004
LD: 18 (12 +6) >>Material Found<<

Materials Found 5/5

Koga unequips Woven Bracelet
Koga equips White Owl Necklace

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

"What? I was right! Look, you've already got four materials. You need what, one more?" And Noct was the one who complained that he was always tempting fate. Uh huh. Koga was starting to think Noct just did it for him. Thankfully for Noct, Koga spotted the last shiny little material and picked it up. Now he had all five he needed.

"You are so lucky that was the last one," Koga said as he added the item to his inventory. "And the Phoenix's nest should be pretty close too." The man pointed to a small overhang on the side of the volcano. Whether or not there was a nest up there, it was almost impossible to tell. Koga switched out his new bracelet for the necklace, figuring luck would only do him so much here. "You ready for this? The Phoenix is supposed to scale to the highest level player in the party, so that means me." Thankfully, that also meant that between the two of them, this should be a cake walk. But still, with how much Noct had been prodding the Fates he didn't wanna say it out loud and have them screw him over.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She knew that she should probably stop attempting to jinx this entire adventure, but hey, she had a good feeling today, besides the fact that Koga had already gotten all of the materials that he needed. She beamed a happy smile though, even when he said that she was lucky.

"See I knew that you were lucky today," Noct, please stop attempting t play with the Fates today, it will end up going horribly for you guys with the phoenix fight. "Well, at least this time you are only what, a few levels above me?" It was true, there had been some fights when he was a lot higher leveled than her, give her credit that she even managed to catch up to him.

"But, let's do this. Let's get you whatever you need from the Phoenix so that we can finish this quest and leave this hell of a floor." She knew that he was going to be thinking the same, and right now, ice cream sounded really good to the woman. She looked at the overhand that he had pointed at before and, once more, thanked her lucky stars that she wasn't scared of heights. "After you, love."

@Koga

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 52/54 (54 -2) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
Noctua: HP: 500/500 // EN: 50/50 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 3 // REGEN: 1 // BURN 24 // BLIGHT 24

Phoenix: HP: 270/270 // DMG: 81 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 50 // ACC: 2 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0
ID: 133060
Sword Art: Iai [x11 Stun]
BD: 3 (2 +3 -1) >>Fail<<

Materials Found 5/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

"Yeah, I think only like two. Not too far apart, so we should be fine," Koga said as they made their climb up towards the overhang. A couple levels of difference would hardly make a difference here. The Phoenix would probably go down fairly quickly, and then they could get their asses out of this heat. Koga couldn't wait for that bit.

The pair made it up to the overhand in due time, and sure enough there was a Phoenix, sitting quietly in its nest. The bird wasn't quite aflame yet, but Koga wasn't exactly going to wait for that to happen. The man didn't say a word to Noct as he placed a hand on the hilt of his katana. They'd done this kind of stuff a hundred times before. As soon as the Iai was prepared Koga lanced forward, only to cut nothing but air. The Phoenix had suddenly flapped its powerful wings, sending up gusts of wind and soaring into the air, before swooping back down and clawing at Koga's arms with it's talons. The man swore before as he bounded back. Well...Noct had jinxed them alright...

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 48 (50-2)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MIT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 1 || BURN 24 || BLIGHT 24
Koga: HP: 440/540 // EN: 52/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3

Phoenix: HP: 270/270 // DMG: 81 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 50 // ACC: 2 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0

ID: 133061
BD: 5 (4+3-2) >>Fail<<
Sword Art: Over Radiation
DMG: >>Miss<<

MD: 1 >>Critical Fail<<
DMG vs Koga: >>Miss<<

She nodded lightly as she followed him up the climb. She was so glad that she had chosen to wear comfortable sandals today, instead of the heels that she had worn last time that they were out here. She probably would have died just from the blisters that would have formed. But as they neared the phoenix, she watched Koga grab the hilt of his katana, and she did the same with her rapier. She watched as Koga went to hit the Pheonix but missed it, this wasn't starting well already. But once Koga was out of the way, she rushed forward and went to use her skill, only the multidtude of jabs missed the bird narrowly as it moved just out of her range.

She grumbled as she looked at the sky for a moment. Okay Fates, I'm sorry I tempted y'all earlier, but can you please work with us now and you can hate me with my crafting or something please? A silent prayer, yeah, that was going to work wonders Noct. She focused back on the fight and waited for the next set of moves as she tried to figure out what she would be able to do to get this bird to go down. She looked at Koga though as the Pheonix went to attack him, but the flaming bird's attack missed, horribly. That was good at least, perhaps the Fates forgave her?

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

In Combat

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 38/54 (52 -14) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
Noctua: HP: 500/500 // EN: 48/50 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 3 // REGEN: 1 // BURN 24 // BLIGHT 24

Phoenix: HP: 133/270 (270 - 137) // DMG: 81 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 50 // ACC: 2 // Hate vs Koga: 1 (0 +1) // vs Noctua: 0
[Stunned]
ID: 133101
Sword Art: Iai [x11 Stun]
BD: 9 (8 +3 -2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x11 -50 = 137

Materials Found 5/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

Koga kited backwards as the Phoenix dove towards him and sheathed his sword as Noctua shot forward, her rapier glowing violet as it lanced out towards the Phoenix, missing by only a hair's breadth. They weren't gonna be able to kill this damn bird if they couldn't hit it! Koga steadied himself again, and took a deep breath. His eyes flitted back and forth as he tracked the Phoenix's movements until suddenly he moved through the air like a lightning bolt. THe Phoenix had no time to relax as the man's katana cut across the its torso and part of it's wing, causing it to crash to the ground with a screech.

The bird was flightless and vulnerable but only for a moment. "Noct, hit it!" Koga called out as he leaped backwards into the air, giving the woman some space to work her magic. If she could land even one blow, Koga should be able to finish this, or at least he hoped.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

In Combat:

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 38/54// DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
Noctua: HP: 500/500 // EN: 47 (48+1-2)/50 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 3 // REGEN: 1 // BURN 24 // BLIGHT 24

Phoenix: HP: 133/270 // DMG: 81 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 50 // ACC: 2 // Hate vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 0
[Stunned]

ID: 133111
Sword Art: Over Radiation
BD: 5 (2+3) >>Fail<<
DMG: >>Miss<<

MD: 5 >>Fail<<
DMG vs Koga: Stunned

She was soon out of Koga's way so that he could attack this bird and she watched both of them. She didn't want to be here for too long, but right now, it seemed like they might be. She watched as Koga shot forward, and soon enough, a hit was finally landed. She watched as the bird fell to the ground and she looked at Koga. She nodded, her rapier already glowing a violet color. But, as she moved forward to hit the bird with Over Radiation, she instead hit her foot on a rock.

The first thing that went through her mind was the pain from it, but she grumbled as she moved back. Once she knew that she was out of the way of the only person able to hit things again, she looked at her rapier, "Let's not be playing this game again please..." The words were muttered to herself and the rapier then, praying to who ever wanted to listen at this point that the curse from before hadn't come back.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 24/54 (38 +1 -15) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3
Noctua: HP: 500/500 // EN: 47/50 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 3 // REGEN: 1 // BURN 24 // BLIGHT 24

Phoenix: HP: 0/270 (133 -205) // DMG: 81 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 50 // ACC: 2 // Hate vs Koga: 1 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
[Stun Cooldown 3/3]
ID: 133146
Sword Art: San Ge [x15]
BD: 8 (7 +3 -2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x15 -50 = 205

Materials Found 5/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog

The violet glow of Noctua's rapier died out as something stopped her. Koga only paused long enough to make sure she was okay before channeling his sword art. With his blade alight with a crimson gold, Koga rushed towards the Phoenix one last time. His weapon cut through the air and burst with a dark aura as it cleaved into the Phoenix's virtual flesh. A rapid succession of slices, and the Phoenix's health bar dropped and dropped until, with one final downards strike, the health bar was completely drained and the Phoenix exploded into tiny blue shards, leaving behind a single red feather.

Koga sheathed his sword and bent down picking up the item and twirling it between his fingers. The Swordsman turned towards his wife and smiled goofily, "So, how does dinner sound?" Koga had to repay Noct somehow for trudging out here into a literal hellscape after all.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 // EN: 48 (47+1)/50 // DMG: 8 // EVA: 1 // MIT: 18 // ACC: 3 // REGEN: 1 // BURN 24 // BLIGHT 24

He didn't seem to say anything to her about not hitting the phoenix, that was nice at least. But there was one thing for sure, she sure did mess with the Fates, but at least they only seemed to punish her. She watched though as Koga finished the flaming bird off with his next attack and she sighed lightly as she sheathed her rapier. Whelp, hopefully that ends that curse. The thought was there, but she didn't know for sure.

She looked at Koga, her thoughts soon gone, as she smiled and nodded, "Dinner sounds good, love." She walked over to him as she kissed his cheek lightly. "Also, I think I figured out that I cursed myself today, at least it didn't hit you horribly." Now here was hoping that they didn't just trip over something on the way out of this. "So, what sounds good food wise? I'm up for anything as long as I get to keep my handsome company." Well, there ya go Noct, learning to slowly flirt with your man are you?

@Koga