[F04 - PP] Third Time's The Charm, Hopefully «Feeding your Enemy»

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 320/320 || EN: 32/32 || DMG: 10 || MIT: 9 || REGEN: 1 || LIGHT MOMENTUM: 1 || LD: 6

ID: 134021
LD: 21 (15+6) >>Familiar Found<<

"I mean, I only might have purposely caused an explosion in chemistry. I mean, it was boring and they gave me the chemicals! So in my defense, it was their fault not mine." Yeah, she even tried to spin that to her parents, it didn't work out too well.

"Uh huh, sure," she teased her brother. "Nah, I don't think Noctua would kill you. She seems to love you too much to do that." Now, that was not implying that Aki didn't love her brother just as much, but hey, got to let him wonder right?

The shout though was pleasant to hear. Of course, she could see and hear the vengeance in his voice, and she looked around, trying to see if there was some place that she could run. Of course, right as she tried to, he was grabbing her and shoving snow down the back of her own shirt. She shrieked and looked at Koga, "I don't know which is worse Masa, that pun or the snow." She sighed as she tried to get the snow out of her shirt.

But her attention turned elsewhere, there was a wolf staring at them. She stopped moving before she smiled and was soon enough, moving toward the wolf instead. Careful Koga, don't try to stop her at this point, she was going for it.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
+2 T1 Material

If Koga's jaw could've reached the floor, it would have. "You what?" Was all the man managed before he slammed his hand into his face out of disbelief. "And they call me the problem child...was it glorious?"

Koga chuckled at Tala's comment. She was right. But, that woudn't save him from whatever torture that Noct could think of. And Koga had the dreadful feeling that Noctua could get very creative if she wanted to be. Koga wasn't exactly going to find out.

The back and forth snow-filling of shirts was momentarily forgotten as a Wolf stared at the pair. The siblings froze for a moment and stared back at the wild creature. Well, at least until Tala began to move towards the Wolf. Koga watched carefully. Yes, she had to tame the creature, but if it went badly? Well, in Koga's experience they just walked away, but he wasn't about to risk his sister getting hurt. Although he didn't move his hands towards his sword, he was ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 320/320 || EN: 32/32 || DMG: 10 || MIT: 9 || REGEN: 1 || LIGHT MOMENTUM: 1 || LD: 6

ID: 134362
CD: 7 >>Fail<<

She laughed at him, "Always glorious. You should know by now Masa, I don't do things unless I can make them glorious." She knew that she was the problem child, but she also knew how to act innocent around those that she needed to be innocent around. Hence, how she acts now.

But now, her gaze was solely fixated on this black wolf. The wolf was pure black and held the red eyes that she wanted the wolf that she would tame to have. She smiled at the wolf though and she grabbed one of the familiar treats that she had been given for like the millionth time.

But, here she was now, kneeling in front of the wolf, holding the treat out to it. "Hey there pretty girl. You look hungry, are you hungry?" The wolf just stared at her for a moment before sniffing the treat, and moments later, the wolf growled lowly. Tala instantly moved her hand from the wolf and she sighed lightly.

@Koga

Edited by Tala
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Obtained This Thread
+2 T1 Material

Koga wasn't about to argue with his sister about the numerous flops that they'd pulled. Some pranks sound amazing on paper and are just underwhelming in person. It happens to the best. But the important part was learning from these mistakes! And clearly, these two learned, given their reputation.

The food was out now, and Koga willed the Wolf to just take the damn stuff. It had been a long journey just to find this Wolf, if it ran away now. Well, Koga didn't even want to entertain that idea. He just hoped this went the way they needed it to.

The Wolf growled, and Koga gripped the saya of his sword. 'Careful Aki...' the man willed his sister. He really did not want to ruin his sister's chances, but he was not about to let her get mauled by some big feral dog either. So don't screw up Tala. Your brother might kill your Familiar before you get the chance to train it.

@Tala

Spoiler

ID: 134812
CD: 12 >>Success<<

At this point, Tala wasn't going to admit it, but she was feeling like finding a familiar just wasn't in her damn future, so she sat down on the ground and stared at the wolf. Kill her later for it Koga. "You know, growling at me isn't going to get you a friend with endless food and adventure." The wolf just stared at her, the red eyes staring into Tala's own red eyes. She smiled lightly though as she held the familiar food back out to the wolf. It took a few minutes before the wolf sniffed it, then lightly took the food from Tala's hand.

Then came the smile and the tackle of a playful wolf. The tackle came from no where and it made Tala squeak in surprise as she was tackled to the ground before being licked. Tala had not been prepared for that at all and tried to get out from under the wolf before the black wolf just sat beside her, waiting. "Ugh, Koga...does Okami always do this?"

@Koga

Edited by Tala