[OP-F5] Breaking the Unbreakable

Ethereal stood, looking dumbfounded at this HUGE rock blocking the entire canyon. He knew the El Paso del Diablo was the only route to his destination. "How on earth can I get past this thing?!" he shouts too himself. The shout echoes down the entire canyon. He kicks the rock in frustration and stubs his toe. "OWOWOW, oh wait.." as he realises he can't actually feel pain.

"Hey Argent, any ideas?" asks Ethereal "None Ethereal-dono, unless you have a pickaxe in your inventory?". Ethereal admits he has no idea how he can get around the boulder. He decides to meditate on it, sitting in front of the rock, calming his mind and contemplating how to do this task.

Ragnar was in a tree reading then sees another person walk up to the rock trying to break it he starts laughing looking at the guy saying "does nobody know how to do this quest or am I the guy who hasn't done it the only one who knows you need some help guy." ragnar stays in the tree reading his book waiting for a response.

[OOC sorry I just had to nip out for a bit]

Ethereal waits a couple of seconds, drawing out of his meditative state. He gets up and turns to the familiar voice. "Ragnar! How you been man? What are you doing in this wasteland?" he asks, excited to see someone who could help him. 'I hope he has some good ideas.' thinks Ethereal. "Master, who is this man?" asks Argent.

"Ragnar, this is my familiar, Argent. Argent, this is Ragnar."

Ragnar looks at the raven laughing saying "well I'm waiting here for people who don't know how to do the quest and your different then my twin brother discribed you that pretty funny." rang jumps down looking at the raven thinking that he should get a familiar soon.

"I'm different from what Dirgun said? How so?" he asks, stroking the white raven on his shoulder fondly.

The raven caws loudly, eyes glowing and bones spit out of the ground, slowly knitting together to form a crude skeleton with a rusty sword. "Argent, why do you insist on doing that?" Ethereal says as he facepalms.

"Times change my friend. At one point I was wandering round in itchy alchemical robes. Hated the dam things, burnt them as soon as I commissioned a suit from Grim. I also realized that I could be more help fighting then dishing out potions. I still run a potion shop but it's not my main concern anymore. " he explains. Ethereal kicks the forming skeleton, dispelling the summon. "So wise guy, how do we break this thing?"

"yo dude slow up I'm not as fast as you besides there might be some monsters on the way up so just slow down" ragnar laughs running after the guy trying to catch up with the higher level player then he reaches him breathing heavy looking at him with really you made me run after you look.

Ether joins him, "Hey, do you still have your starting sword? Cause I got a sword from a mob drop - it's not great but I think it'll be better than starting gear if you want it." he gets a sword from his inventory.

Steel Sword, +1 attack damage, -1 speed.

[OOC it wasn't crafted and I got it during a quest a while back so I think it's good. - 1 speed just means you get hit a little more often. (P.S. If it isn't OK I'll buy you a sword)]

"No, I don't need it." he points at his silver sword by his side. "You're making a big deal but it's nothing. I'd just end up selling it anyway." he gives it to Ragnar.

(OCC oh so speed is plus to battle dice)

Ragnar equips the sword smiling saying "thanks bro that's awesome I've had a hard time getting money together I needed to get out of this starting gear so thanks now let's go to the top for you to be trained by the crazy old man." Ragnar smiles and starts walking to the top of the mountain.

[OOC it's not really a stat officially but people (e.g. Ruri) use it anyway. It's more of an extra level of RP]

Ethereal gets up, smoothing out his suit as he stands. He turns and follows Ragnar, his familiar cawing softly on his shoulder. He walks just behind Ragnar, letting him show the way.