BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 5] Katana
>> [Rank 0] Martial Arts
>> [Rank 2] Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> [Rank 0] Survival

Equipment
>> Tier Two Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

In an inn room on the First Floor, Koga and Noct were prepping to run one of the last quests for this floor. They'd started it once, long ago, at the very beginning of their adventure, but, time came that they had to abandon it. Now, many levels, and a whole lot of drama later, the couple figured now was a good time to pick up their old quest-running adventure.

The man sat on the edge of the bed the two shared, scrolling through his inventory, ensuring he had everything equipped. The man still wasn't quite used to sleeping in a soft bed after more than two years of sleeping on a bamboo mat on the floor. But, having the warmth of his newly wedded wife nearby certainly made the whole ordeal a lot easier.

"Alright, I think I'm good to go. You ready, love?" Koga asked, standing and lifting his arms above his head, stretching before turning to look at his partner.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Level: 25
HP: 500/500
EN: 50/50
DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
   » Rapier Finesse - Rank 3
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery: Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [T2 Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» 
Virtuous Ascendance [T1 Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» 
Silver Wolf Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

They were really going to attempt this again. Last time they tried this quest, she was still a level one at that time. But still, they were going to go and do it themselves now. Which was probably a good idea. They had been paired with Lonzo and Nora at that time. Noctua seemed to make amends with Lonzo, but it was ultimately Nora who had upset the woman. Oh well, water under that bridge, wasn't like she ever saw Nora again anyways.

Currently though, she was rummaging through her things in the Inn room making sure that she had everything. She used to have the room to herself, but ever since that encounter with the Gorilla, she hasn't let Koga go back to him bamboo mat. Instead, she shared the room with him now, and she didn't mind that.

Speaking of Koga, she looked at him and nodded, "Yeah. I think I have everything that I need." She smiled as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "Let's go attempt to save that village again shall we, love?" She opened the door and waited for him before she walked out of the inn room, locking it behind them both.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noctua let Koga know she was ready before kissing the man on the cheek. The pair left their room, and Noct locked the room behind them. After that, they were off and headed towards the town exit.

"We were headed to Horunka last time, right?" Koga asked, peering at his map, quickly trying to plot the quickest and least confusing route to the town. A little quest marker hovered over the town on the man's map. Oh right. That was a thing. It had been a while since the man had gone questing, okay?

At least it was going to be an easy quest. The pair were so over leveled for this, they were gonna be in an entirely different tier than the ones that the quest would spawn. Literally. They were in another Tier. But, unfortunately, Tier was not gonna help their favor with the RNG gods. "Think this'll go like it did with the Boar Pups?" Koga asked, reminded of how many of those stupid Pups that pair had had to kill to get their materials.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Walking side by side, they made their way to the town's exit once more. It almost seemed like they were out and about more than they were sitting and relaxing some days, but that was okay, possibly. She didn't know fully yet, though she would love a spa day. She looked at Koga though as he peered at the map, "I believe so yeah. Honestly, it was so long ago at this point, I don't fully recall." She smiled a bit at that, she really needed to work on remembering things better didn't she.

But, if she heard everything correctly that Lonzo had said, this was going to be a breeze for them. At least, until Koga went and just jinxed them both. "Well, with you saying stuff like that, yeah I would say so now." She sighed and shook her head, a smile playing on her lips still as she chuckled. "I don't think so though, it should be simple enough for us, I hope." Yeah, now she was doubting things, great.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Well, good to know that he wasn't the only one who had forgotten where all these places on the First Floor were. Come to think of it, most of Koga's recent quests had taken place on other floors. That sounded like progress to him! But, the man's completionist mindset and greed for more Exp inevitably brought him back here. Not that he minded. At least he wasn't going to get ganked around here.

Koga mentally chastised himself for unwittingly having jinxed their quest. Oh boy, this could be trouble if he had. "Cross your fingers. I wanna say more but I do not wanna make it worse by opening my big mouth." Smart move.

At the rate that the pair were going, at least they'd make it to Horunka fairly quickly. Which meant that they'd be able to start killing things soon as well. "Aw man..." Koga complained, suddenly remembering something, "We're gonna have to listen to that NPC lady scream a bunch again, aren't we?" That was not going to be pleasant.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Well, it seems like they were both lost on where to go really, but thankfully, they had a map that was going to lead them. She was going to leave that to Koga, she knew how to read maps, but hell if she knew how to fully navigate. And she's gotten lost enough times in this game to know that she didn't want to navigate anyone ever.

She laughed lightly, "You know, if it turns out to be like the boar pups, at least I'm not level one this time." She chuckled as Athena perched herself on Koga's shoulder lightly. There were moments Noct wondered if the owl liked the man better than herself. But, she also didn't mind it, Athena was the reason they were all truly alive after all, getting help that one day.

Right as Koga said something, Noct heard a scream in the distance. Well, not so much distance as maybe a mile from them. "I think that just answered your question, love." She sighed as she looked from him to the village that was looming ahead. She really, really didn't want to hear the lady scream again, but there was no stopping that. Queue the heartache now.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga laughed as Athena landed on his shoulder. The man softly pet the tiny owl's head with a finger as he spoke. "True, and I've got AoEs too. So either way, we'll make short work of them all." Okami barked once in agreement before walking around Koga, and next to Noct, apparently thinking she was lonely without Athena. "I think we may have ended up with the wrong Familiars," Koga said jokingly, "think we can trade?"

Koga winced as the screaming started to pierce the air. "I think that just answered your question, love."
"Yeah...yeah it did," Koga said, disappointed. "I really hope that once we finish this quest, we don't have to hear that walking towards the town any longer. I swear to god it's going to drive me crazy otherwise." Of course, that would imply that Koga was not already crazy. Which was debatable at time.

Koga took a deep breath and sighed before quickening his pace. "C'mon, lets hurry it up and get this over with. I don't wanna have to listen to her wail any longer than necessary..."

@Noctua

Spoiler

She nodded as she smiled at the sight of Koga and Athena bonding, now she really wanted an owl in the real world when this was done and over with, but then, knowing her luck, it wouldn't act like Athena. "See, this should be a cake walk for us this time." She looked at Okami and chuckled lightly as the wolf made his way to be by her. She gently placed her hand on the wolfs head and scratched him behind the ears. "I don't know about that. They just love us both and wanna give us both affection." Yeah, you go ahead and think that Noct.

"Yeah, I don't think I could hear that every time..." She sighed as she shook her head, picking up her pace as well to stay by Koga's side. The walk was shorter to the village, and just like last time, it was barren except for the screaming that could be heard. She really wanted that sound to stop, as did Athena who was now trying to hide her head in Koga's neck.

"Okay, I'd say follow the screams, but watch it echo in my mind. So, I'm following you," she was gently rubbing one of her temples at this point to hopefully catch the headache before it arrive full force.

@Koga

Spoiler

The town was just as quiet as the last time, minus the never ending wails of the NPC mother who would be asking them for help soon. Noct rubbed her temples, and Koga understood her pain. He too was getting a splitting headache from all this. As soon as the man saw the appropriate house, he walked up to it and pulled the bell. The screaming stopped and a woman appeared on the balcony and began to scream her head off, pleading the two players for help.

As quickly Koga could, the man accepted the quest and started to walk off in the general direction of where the Nepents allegedly were, trying to put the screaming behind him until eventually, there was silence. "Oh thank god that's over," Koga said, his ears still ringing from the ear-piercing shrieks...or it was tinnitus, who really knew at this point. "Alright, let's kill some overgrown vines, get the item, turn the quest in and head home."

@Noctua

Spoiler

She missed the silence of the forest around this village already. That sounded mean, she doesn't mine helping them, but she is prone to gaining migraines from loud noises, and who knows if that isn't about to happen here right now. This lady could scream man, and it was shown when she yelled at them from her balcony. She just silently stood beside Koga as he did everything to speed up the process of accepting the quest. The moment they had it though, she had already turned and was heading out of the village.

She beat Koga out, so she spent to minor break pinching the bridge of her nose. "Right, over." She nodded lightly before she lowered her hand and looked out at the wilds, "Hopefully she isn't screaming when we get back, or I'm going to need a lot of pain relievers after this." Okay, they might not exist in the game, but right now, she was going to make them exist if she could. Either way, she was walking beside Koga, Athena now perched on her shoulder resting her feathered head against Noct's.

@Koga

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 45/54 (54 -9) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Nepent 1: HP: 0/7 (7 -14) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133102
Sword Art: Tsumuji Guruma [x1 AoE]
BD: 11 (9 +2) >>Crit +1<<
DMG: 14 x1 -0 = 14
Nepent 2: HP: 0/7 (7 -13) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133103
BD: 6 (4 +2) >>Success<<
DMG: 13 x1 -0 = 13
Nepent 3: HP: 0/7 (7 -17) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133104
BD: 10 (8 +2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x1 -0 = 17
Nepent 4: HP: 0/7 (7 -13) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133105
BD: 6 (4 +2) >>Success<<
DMG: 13 x1 -0 = 13

Noct was just ahead of Koga, and he could see the woman pinching the bridge of her nose tightly, doing her best to mitigate the pain. From the look on the woman's face as he caught up to her, it clearly wasn't working. "I wish pain relievers were a thing here," Koga said, echoing the woman's sentiment. "That and maybe some music that could drown out my goddamn tinnitus. Not the ambient stuff we just hear in our heads all the time, ya know?"

Unfortunately for both players, relief wasn't coming for them. What was coming were four weirdly shaped, oversize plant creatures with mouths. Koga looked at each one carefully before turning to Noct, "These one's don't have the little...thing..." he said, putting his hand atop his head as if it were a flower, "if the lady doesn't mind, I'm gonna make this real short. C'mon Okami."

The pair wasted no time in approaching the four plant monsters. Within another moment, Koga had already whipped out his katana and was spinning on his heels, a circle of crimson light encircling him as Okami tackled the last Nepent to the ground and tore at it until it burst into tiny shards. With the creatures dead, Koga rested his katana across his shoulders before looking behind himself at his wife. "Easy enough."

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

End Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 48 (50-2)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Nepent Variant: HP: 0 (15-35)/15 || DMG: 10 || MIT: 5 >>Dead<<

ID: 133112
BD: 7 (4+3) >>Hit<<
Sword Art: Neutron
DMG: 8*5-5=35

ID: 133113
LD: 5 >>No Nepent's Ovule Found<<

Okay, she managed to get the feeling of a migraine to go away, there was a dull pulse in the back of her mind telling her that she had a headache at least, but that was better than something that was literally going to impair her ability to see. She looked at Koga and she chuckled, "Perhaps your sister could help with that? I'm sure she could make some kind of music crystal for you." That was the truth wasn't it? The younger wolf sibling was a performer after all.

But watching Koga trying to describe the thing that was on the top of the nepent variant's head, was pretty funny. She covered her mouth as she laughed but waved him ahead quietly. If he was going to be able to make this fight faster by murdering them all at once, then so be it. And that was exactly what he had done too. Would ya look at that.

She watched as all four of the nepents died with a single attack and she shook her head and laughed lightly. "You know, I feel like I'm slacking by not having an AoE." She smiled though as she walked over to him and she looked around. Her eyes settled upon the nepent that they wanted though and she poked Koga gently before pointing to it.

She was soon headed to it, her rapier's blade glowing violet as she started to channel Neutron, once she was close enough, she thrusted her rapier's blade into the nepent variant before it knew what was happening. She watched it turn to fragments but she sighed, "No item. Time for more hunting I guess." This was going to take forever wasn't it.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 39/54 (45 +1 -7) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 48/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Nepent 1:  HP: 7/7 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0
ID: 133155
Sword Art: Tsumiji Guruma [x1 AoE]
BD: 3 (1 +2) >>Critical Fail<<
Nepent 2:  HP: 0/7 (7 -15) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133156
BD: 12 (10 +2) >>Crit +2<<
DMG: 15 x1 -0 = 15
Nepent 3:  HP: 0/7 (7 -17) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133157
BD: 8 (6 +2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x1 = 17
Nepent 4:  HP: 0/7 (7 -17) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133158
BD: 8 (6 +2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x1 -0 = 17

"I've...never thought of that actually," Koga said to Noct. Honestly, how had Koga never thought of asking his sister to make him a Music Crystal? He would have to keep that in mind for later.

"Naw, I just kill all the tiny easy things and make you deal with the big guys I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole," Koga said with a joking grin. It's true his AoE was helpful in some situations, but just the same, Noct's First Aid was helpful in others. It worked out pretty nicely one way or another.

The Swordsman's train of thought was interrupted when Noct poked him in the side. "Ow, hey, what?" Noct pointed and Koga looked in the same direction. Oh, this one had the flower thingy on it's head. Noct walked towards the creature and effortlessly slew it.

"No item," she reported. "Time for more hunting I guess."

More hunting it was. It didn't take too much walking before the pair found yet another group of Nepents. Rinse and repeat, Koga used the same Sword Art as last time, but one Nepent was just barely out of range of the man's attack. Well, Noct could have that one at least.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga

End Combat:

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 47 (48+1-2)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Nepent 1:  HP: 0 (7-18)/7 // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133258
Sword Art: Rip Ravine
BD: 12 (9+3) >>Critical +1<<
DMG: 8+1*2=18

Nepent 2:  HP: 0/7 (7 -15) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
Nepent 3:  HP: 0/7 (7 -17) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
Nepent 4:  HP: 0/7 (7 -17) // DMG: 3 // Hate: vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<

She stared at him, dumbfounded, "How...have you never thought about that?" Even Noct has thought about it, but she just hasn't wanted to go and deal with Tala's possible still attitude.

She placed her head in her hand for a moment before she chuckled, "Don't always just leave the big ones to me, that can spell trouble remember." She had her own little flash back to when they both fought that alpha wolf during his profession quest. That was a horrible day right there.

But by the time that she had killed the large nepent, Koga had found four more tiny ones. Well, at least it wasn't a dull time for them. She watched as he went right to attacking them, only to miss one of them. She shook her head as she gripped the hilt of her rapier, the blade already turning violet as she dashed for the remaining nepent. She quickly slashed the nepent twice, turning it to fragments.

"Still not the big guy that we want." She shook her head as she looked at Koga.

@Koga

Edited by Noctua
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 37/54 (39 -2) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1
Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 47/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Nepent Variant: HP: 0/15 (15 -23) // DMG: 10 // MIT: 5 // Hate vs Koga: 0 // vs Noctua: 0 >>DEAD<<
ID: 133454
Sword Art: Han'ei [x2]
BD: 11 (9 +1) >>Crit +1<<
DMG: 14 x2 -5 = 23

Loot Roll
ID: 133455
LD: 14 >>Nepent Ovule Found<<

Noct stared at Koga dumbfounded at his dumbness...apparently that's a word. Now that Noct had mentioned it though, Koga would have to ask his sister for one of those little music cubes of hers. Hopefully not the saxophone though...he would not be able to stand that thing for more than maybe ten minutes. Not that she was bad at it, Koga just really couldn't stand it for very long without a full jazz band accompanied by it.

Koga mentally winced at the memory of the Alpha Wolf trying very very hard to kill him. And almost succeeding. There was a good chance that it showed on his face. "Yeah, on second thought, maybe I'll take the big guys."

Noctua killed the last of the Nepents, which meant soon enough one of the weird looking ones would show up. And show up it did. The weird looking plant creature waddled towards the pair as Koga poked Noct and pointed at the thing. "I'll take care of him this time," the man said, walking up to the beast and quickly unleashing two rapid slashes. At first the Nepent appeared to be frozen until it suddenly exploded into goo all over Koga. "Why is it al-"

Squelch.

The Nepent Ovule fell down from the sky and struck Koga on top of the head as he spoke. "Nevermind..." the man sighed.

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 48 (47+1)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

She saw him wince as even he remembered that fight and she nodded, "I'm still sorry about that you know..." There had been moments though that she wondered if he would have been better off with her just leaving at that point, but not anymore. She was doing better, and she would probably kill the first chick who tried to swoop down and take him. Yeah, those doubts from before were definitely gone.

"How about, we tag team the big guys? I can't let you do all of the work you know. And I am somewhat helpful at times," she smiled lightly as she threw out her little compromise. Though watch him take one thing out of it, her still being unsure with her combat ability. But, even as the smaller nepents vanished, the large one came out of no where again.

She stepped back and let Koga deal with it, only to watch it explode and cover him in goo. Queue the stifling laughter from the woman. She even had a hand over her mouth to try not to show it, with a cough coming not long after from attempting to hold back the laugh. "I think you got something on you love." Noct, if he hugs you, that's on you.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 42/54 (37 +5) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga shook his head as Noctua apologized to him. "Don't be sorry. I dunno if we would be where we are now if that didn't happen. Wouldn't trade it for the world." That day was the first time in a long time he hadn't felt alone. Few days would be more important to him than that one.

"You're always helpful love. You keep me sane," the man joked, "Anyways, you drive a hard bargain. But, alright, we take the big ones together."  Queue Koga one-shotting the big one. Oops, sorry Noct.

As the slime dripped off of Koga and his clothes, down onto the ground, he could hear Noct stifle a laugh. The man slowly turned around and looked at her. "Oh? Do I now?" Quite suddenly, the man jumped at his wife, wrapping her in his arms, and covering him with a healthy coating of the slime, laughing as he did so. Oh, revenge truly was sweet.

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 49 (48+1)/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

She smiled lightly, "I wouldn't trade it either. Even back then, I wouldn't want to change it." Yeah, even during their..break up..she wouldn't have changed anything. Well, okay, she would have changed the break up so that it wouldn't have happened, but otherwise, she wouldn't have anything changed.

"Wait, hold on, I keep you sane? Then who is keeping me sane?" She's joking, maybe, possibly. Maybe not any more. They were stuck in a death game after all. Staying sane was hard to do. But she was managing, maybe. Was she? Judging by this mental conversation with herself, possibly not.

But, her laughing at him came with consequences soon enough. She even tried backing away from him, but that failed her as she bumped into a rock. The moment that he hugged her, she was covered in the goo and she shivered at the cold feeling. "Thanks love," she laughed with him before she wrapped her arms around him in a return hug. "But, no matter how much I would love to stay right here, hugging you even though you're covered in slime, I think we have a NPC to save still."

Darn quests always ruining the good moods.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 48/54 (42 +6) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga snickered at Noct's comment about her sanity. "Well babe," Koga said, "that would imply that you were sane to begin with." Koga, you better start running now, a 5'5" flesh missile named Christelle Bouhier was aimed right at your face. Or, ya know, she'd take it like the joke it was. Either one was a pretty equal chance. Take your bets folks.

To Koga's surprise his slime-hug attack was met only with laughter, at least, until she reminded him of the fact they still had an NPC to save. "Eh, who cares. They'll respawn in like two days." Queue Noct giving him a chastising look. "Alright, alright, fine, let's go get this over with," Koga grumbled as he released his lover and began to walk his sodden ass back towards the village. "I'm gonna need a bath after this one..." he complained. This slime was never gonna get out of his hair.

@Noctua

Spoiler

She looked at him and she shook her head, "Babe, you realize that if I'm insane, then that means your just as insane, if not more insane." He wasn't the only one who could joke about their sanity, besides, that much was true. He did agree to marry her after all.

The look that she gave him, made him quickly change his mind when he said that the NPC would just respawn. She smiled lightly before she kissed his cheek, making sure that he was walking behind her once more. "I think we both are love, I mean, you did manage to get the slime on me as well." The walk seemed to be short getting to the village. Queue the scream and the instant headache reforming.

They gave the NPC the item that was needed and waited for the quest to be finished. Things calmed down, and they promptly left, going back to the Town of the Beginnings. Food was on the list as well as a couple of baths to get the slime off of themselves.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Everyone:
3 SP (1 Thread & 2 Quest)
200 Col