BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> [Rank 1] Curved Sword
>> [Rank 5] Katana
>> [Rank 0] Martial Arts
>> [Rank 2] Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> [Rank 0] Survival

Equipment
>> Tier Two Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

The sound of boots falling heavily on wooden floors echoed through the halls of the inn. A man marched with purpose, eyes aflame with determination, and a dangerously mischievous smirk on his face. Door after door passed by until the dark-clad man arrived at the one he was looking for. The man began to speak.

"Fus..."

His voice was just loud enough that anyone in the room on the other side of the door would be able to hear what was being said.

"Ro..."

The inhuman uttering grew in intensity, as if a great power was being gathered in the incantation, ready to be unleashed as soon as the words were said.

"DAH!"

Koga kicked the door forcefully, slamming it against the wall of the room that Noctua kindly shared with him. The mischievous grin on his face was still there as a loud bang echoed in the room and the man took a step forward, only for another, equally loud bang was heard. The door rebounded off the wall and slammed Koga right in the face. There was a thud as the man fell right on his ass and the door slowly swung back once more, revealing Koga clutching his throbbing nose and groaning quietly in pain.

"Dragon?...Kill?...Yeah?"

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Level: 25
HP: 500/500
EN: 50/50
DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

Skills:
» Rapier - Rank 5
   » Rapier Finesse - Rank 3
» First Aid - Rank 1
» Familiar Mastery: Fighter - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Jack's Graceful Repose [T2 Demonic Rapier [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Burn]]
» 
Virtuous Ascendance [T1 Perfect Light Armor [Mitigation // Mitigation // Regen]]
» 
Silver Wolf Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» Starter Healing Potions (3)
» Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) (5)
» Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) (1)
» Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) (1)

Peaceful reading, that is what she was doing at the moment. She had managed to find herself a new book to be able to read, though she was even surprised that she didn't have to go to the seventeenth floor to get it. Instead, someone had brought it to her, saying that it was a wedding present from Athena. Wasn't that nice? Either way, it was just a book about Athena's travels and crafts, so it wasn't something that she was going to be able to find in the real world. She was going to take this advantage and work with it perfectly really.

At least, until she heard the stomping. She ignored it, until it stopped in front of her door and she sighed. She closed her door as she heard her lovely fiance saying something. Wait..are those Skyrim Shouts? Oh god what is he doing? She turned to see the door kicked open with his final word, only for the force of the kick to slam the door into his face before it opened again. She shook her head as she walked over to him and looked at him.

"Love, I love you and all, but that was hilarious," she was laughing at this point with his clutching his nose. "But yes, let's go kill a dragon. What could go wrong, just do me a favor, ad don't try to use shouts on it in battle. I don't need you making it mad and it eating you." That would be sad wouldn't it. Her fiance eaten by a dragon because he tried to be a Dargonborn warrior. Oh god, he was going to do that wasn't he?

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga's loving, caring wife laughed as she walked up to him. "Good to know you enjoy my suffering," the man grumbled in mock bitterness before gesturing for her to help him to his feet. The man released his nose and looked at his hand as Noct spoke, checking to see if he now had a bloody nose. "You sure I can't use Dragonrend? That could be pretty helpful for this fight ya know." No blood. Cool, his nose wasn't broken.

"Hey wait! That dragon ain't gonna eat me! I'm too skinny! I probably don't even taste good!" Koga shouted once his brain had fully registered Noctua's words. "Besides, this Dovahkiin ain't gonna be some giant, overgrown lizard's lunch. I got too much to live for. Like eating other things for lunch. Anyways, you got your stuff? We good to head out?"

Koga was clearly excited and eager to start on this hunt. Even with all the things he'd fought in SAO so far, he still hadn't seen a dragon, let alone gottent he chance to fight one!

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

"Only when you so stupidly deserve it my love," she smiled as she grabbed his hand to pull him to his feet. At least it didn't look like he had broken the nose or made it bleed, so there was that going for them at least. "I'm pretty sure it won't work in this game hun. And no, you are not allowed to try and find a way to get us stuck in Skyrim when we finally get out of here."

She looked at him and shook her head, "Shouting now? Wow hun." She chuckled though and shook her head, "I'd rather not find out the hard way that a dragon will or will not eat you alive hun. So, how about we do this without you tempting fate?" She checked her inventory real fast before she nodded and walked out of the inn room, waiting for him.

"I've got everything that I need. Let's go ahead and go kill us a dragon, and remember, no shouts." She pointed a finger at him gently, as if to say that she was watching him.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"Ya know, that hurts. That really hurts," Koga said when Noct confirmed that she did indeed derive pleasure from his pain. He chuckled though at the mention of landing them both in Skyrim. "Ya know, that wasn't my evil master plan or anything...but now it is. And hell, why stop at Skyrim, why not all of Tamriel?" Yes. The boy was showing his truly geeky side at this point.

"Not tempt fate?" Koga repeated as Noctua pulled up her inventory and the pair began to set out. "Noct, that's like asking me not to breathe." Ok, that was a little bit of an exaggeration. But seriously, this poor kid really had made a habit out of practically asking the world to beat him to a pulp. And most of the time he wasn't even trying.

Noctua confirmed that she had all her things, and that she was going to be keeping a careful eye on him, while Koga rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah...I really took an arrow to the knee here..." the muttered sarcastically, wondering if Noct actually knew what that phrase meant beyond the memeification it had once undergone.

The pair knew the Town of Beginnings like the back of their hand by now, and it took only mere minutes before they were out in the plains and looking for this Emerald Dragon. Man, Koga was hoping this would be a good fight!

@Noctua

Spoiler

Noctua: HP: 500/500 || EN: 50/50 || DMG: 8 || EVA: 1 || MT: 18 || ACC: 3 || REGEN: 5 || BURN: 24 || BLIGHT: 24

"I'm sorry, hun, but come on. You kicked open a door and expected it to not hit you in return?" She sighed though and shook her head, "I swear, if you get me trapped into another game, you're going to have to make sure that I don't learn magic." She looked at him and she wondered what was going on in his mind to make his geek gamer side come out. But then, they are in a video game after all.

She pinched the bridge of her nose with his exaggeration, "Really Koga, really." She sighed as she shook her head before she looked at him and his muttered sarcasm. She chose to ignore it, probably for the right choices. Best to not see if Koga could truly get under her skin and make her mad right? The walk through the town seemed to be silent, which would probably be best for the factor of making sure that she did have everything that they were going to need.

"Okay, so what all do you know on this dragon?" She looked at Koga, waiting to know what it was that he has figured out. Wait, how did he even figure out about this quest in the first place?

@Koga

Spoiler

"Of course I didn't expect it to hit me!" Koga complained, "it's a door! It's not exactly sentient, ya know." Of course, the door's apparent retaliation appeared to have proved the player wrong. "Or you could learn magic and just become a god among plebians. That sounds pretty dope if you ask me," Koga said, knowing full well Noct was going to beat the crap out of him if he kept this up.

Noct's annoyance was apparent. Again, why the woman had said 'yes' when Koga proposed, he will never know. He really was insufferable sometimes. But he was glad she had.

"So, here's what the info-broker told me," Koga began to explain. "Up on the Tenth Floor there's this big castle with a huge vault inside. No one can get in, and I mean no one. What we do know is that there are nine slots that appear to need some kind of cut gems to be inserted into them. Not long after, a dragon guarding an emerald roughly the same shape and size of one of those slots was found down here, on Floor One. And its still there just waiting to be grabbed."

@Noctua

Spoiler

She nearly coughed from laughing so hard just then, he was just so adamant that he hadn't expected a door with hinges to hit him back with how hard he had kicked he door. After a few moments, she wiped a small tear from her face and she shook her head, "You know, I love you, don't be mad at me for laughing please." She took a moment to fully calm down from her laughing fit, "If it means that I won't have to worry about dying, I'll happily learn magic."

He was explaining things as they walked and she nodded. Okay, so an info broker got him the information. She sighed though at the sounds of this being a long list of quests, "So, we are about to fight dragon one out of nine by the sounds of it. Shouldn't be too hard." She smiled then and nodded, "Yeah, we got this and whatever is in the castle should be interesting to see." She was curious now, and we all know what happens when Noct gets curious. Bad things tend to happen.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga rolled his eyes at Noct as she asked him to not be mad with her. "I love you too," he said flatly. The man gave his wife a quick kiss on the cheek, as if to confirm his statement. He did love her. That wasn't even really a question anymore.

"Yup, the first few should be a piece of cake for us," Koga said as they delved further into the plains. "The running theory is that there's a bunch of treasure in the vault...and with us trying to save up for a house, treasure sounds pretty nice right about now." Although, killing nine dragons to get to it seemed like one hell of grind. There better be a castle's worth of Col in that vault, or Koga was gonna have some words.

Koga pulled up his map and confirmed that the custom waypoint he had set wasn't too far away now. "Okay, we're almost there, just a little bit further ahead."

@Noctua

Spoiler

He kissed her cheek when he said that he loved her, but perhaps she pushed a little too far. She smiled lightly either way as she walked beside him.

"Can't we just, like, take the castle as our home? I mean, come on, free house right there." Good joke Noct, good joke. Wait, she wasn't joking, oh god, Noctua you don't need a castle for a damn house. "But nine dragons and I have the sinking feeling of something protecting the treasure. We can do this." Yeah, she knew they could, in a few years. When she wasn't scared of getting eaten by a dragon.

She looked ahead and tried to figure out what dragon would even want to hide on this floor. Where a dragon could even hide actually. Like, was it a baby or something to not be noticed? Wait, was she going to be killing a baby dragon? Oh that's just depressing to think on. "Any kind of ahead of time stats on this dragon? Or was the info broker unable to get that?" She wasn't trying to sound mean about the info broke, she knew that it was hard getting stats on everything. Just an honest question.

@Koga

Combat Ends

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 40/54 (54 -14) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Rhaegal: HP: 0/125 (125 -162) // DMG: 50 // EVA: 0 // MIT: 25 // ACC: 0 // Hate: va Koga: 0 // vs Noct: 0 >>DEAD<<
<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.
ID: 133100
Sword Art: Iai [x11 Stun]
BD: 10 (8 +2) >>Fallen +4<<
DMG: 17 x11 -25 = 162

Koga hadn't actually thought of claiming the castle as their home. But, knowing the game mechanics it would be anything but a safe zone. But hey, who knew. Maybe the quest reward was the castle. Now wouldn't that be something?

"Eh, we got this. Worst that happens is we die. No pressure right?" Yeah that was...real comforting Koga...real comforting. Noct asked about the dragon's stats, and for once, Kogadidn't really have an answer for that. "No, he didn't have anything for me on that. Well, nothing solid at least. Just that it was something that belonged on Floor Two or Three and it had some special move. Didn't know what it was though." Koga quieted as he heard the sounded of rustling and what seemed like a chirp. "Buuuut, I get the feeling we're about to find out." The man crept forward towards the noise, and pulled aside some of the tall grass that hid whatever the source was. In front of Koga was a small green dragon hatchling. "Aww, it's actually kinda cute," Koga said, "Kinda a shame we gotta kill it." Apparently the dragon heard the man, because the tiny flyinng reptile suddenly whipped around and roared quite loudly in Koga's face, causing him to stumble back in fright. "Nevermind! Not a shame!"

Once the man was back on his feet, his hand went straight to his Katana as he began to channel a sword art. His feet shifted ever so slightly, as his weight shifted forward. The Swordsman shot forward like a bullet from a gun, a bright crimson arc just ahead of him as his katana passed through the dragonling. In a burst of blue shards, the dragon disappeared, leaving behind it's gem's for the two players.

"Well...that was easy..." Koga said, picking up both the gems and tossing one to Noct. "One down, nine to go!"

@Noctua

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

She just stared at him when he mentioned the literal worse thing that could happen. She didn't say anything, just stared at him with the sort of face that said 'are you kidding me'. She thought for a moment though and she nodded, "Yeah, makes sense really. Who would want to get close enough to this thing if you're just an info broker. Best to not waste your life there." She had a point in her mind, but that was all disappearing when they found the dragon.

It was a baby, this was going to hurt her soul wasn't it? She sighed though and she watched the dragon whipped around to look at them, roaring practically in Koga's face. She tried not to laugh as he changed his statement from moments before. She grabbed her rapier, but Koga had beat her to the punch, and well, the hitting and basically everything. One hit from the man and the dragon was fragments.

But, at least they had the gem that they needed. She looked at Koga though and shook her head, chuckling. "And you thought you were going to need some shouts." Yeah, she brought that back as she caught the gem that Koga threw to her. She looked at it and sighed as she placed it in her inventory. Only thing that sucked was the fact that they were having to kill dragons, poor dragons.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 44/54 (40 +4) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga could tell from Noct's face that said she was equal parts unamused, wanting to slap him, and astonished by his stupidity. Yeah, that about summed up a normal day around Koga.

"Hey, that was dovah number one only," the man said as Noct caught the hefty gem he tossed at her. "I'm willing to bet the others will be stronger, and if they're stronger, you'll be thanking me when I ground those flying reptiles." Koga appeared to be very confident that he could shout in this game. Which he could not. Noct, hun, keep an eye on him for me, wouldya?

"Anyways, since that was only the first, why don't we head back to town before going and looking for the next one? This didn't take to long after all." Surprise, surprise, Koga wasn't begging for food right off the bat. Although, now that he'd started thinking about it, some bulgogi sounded real nice...well, at the end of the day, it was up to Noct what the pair would do next, and Koga wasn't gonna complain one way or the other.

@Noctua

Spoiler

"Dovah?" Come on Koga, don't be making up words on her now, that's not fair. She smiled either way as she shook her head, "I think only you would be so happy and willing to murder baby dragons." She looked at him still though and soon enough placed her hand on his forehead. She had done this one before, to do the same exact thing as now. Did he have a fever? Nope, no fever. She removed her hand from his forehead and shook her head, "Honey, you can't shout in this game remember."

"We have gone over this already too." She wanted to be sure that he remembered this. Because there were no shouts in this game, and she really didn't need him getting eaten. She looked at him for a moment, before she laughed. "You're hungry but not wanting to say that you're hungry aren't you?" She was starting to know him all too well, "So, I say, we go back to town, get some food and start gathering intel on the next dragon."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 49/54 (44 +5) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noct stared at Koga in...confusion? That was confusion, right? Definitely confusion. The Swordsman rolled his eyes as he began to explain. "'Dovah?' You know, the word for 'dragon' in Dovahzuul, Dragon-tongue? I can't believe I married someone so uncultured." That was a joke Noct, don't worry. Of course, given that he, as you said, enjoyed killing baby dragons, maybe he's the uncultured one between the two of you.

"Maybe you can't shout, love...and I can't either, but screw it, that ain't gonna stop me from trying." Trying, and likely getting your ass kicked, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime though, there were other matters to attend to. "Alright, town, food, then dragon number two," Koga agreed, holding up two fingers as he did. "Got a craving for anything babe?" As much as Koga loved ramen, he wasn't about to force his poor wife to eat that for every meal of the day.

@Noctua

Spoiler

The confusion that was on her face, turned blank as she just stared at him. Careful Koga, the new Noct that is here now knows how to hide things. Like the fact that she really wanted to slap Koga upside his head in the current moment. Really bad, like, if going orange wasn't the result, she probably would have by this point. She was about to say something but she knew that it was a joke. No need to turn a joke into a fight Noct, not really the smartest of plans. So instead, she chose to ignore that little comment of his.

She shook her head though and sighed, "I should start leveling my first aid next shouldn't I?" She had a feeling that she was going to need it at this point, and well, he was going to be that reason for needing it if he was going to walk up to a dragon and shout at it. His mind changed to food then and it made her laugh, "I can go wherever your stomach wants us to go love. I'm not super picky, you should know this by now." Wasn't that the truth, she didn't entirely care where they went for food, as long as they both ate.

"So, my dear handsome husband, what sounds good to you?"

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 49/54 (44 +5) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga could tell the Noct was at least a little upset. The man rolled his eyes, more so at himself before unceremoniously wrapping his arms around his wife and trapping her in his embrace. "Aww, c'mon Christy, don't be mad. I was just kidding. I ain't gonna let you go until you say you aren't."

"I mean, either that or Light Armor," Koga answered, "Either one would be helpful." Koga would have to work on getting Howl soon as well if he wanted to tank successfully. But, at the same time, he wanted to have enough Mitigation to survive being hit if something actually managed to...you know, hit him.

Koga rolled his eyes as Noct delegated the food choice to him once more. "You know hun, I can't always be the one picking food. You're gonna have to pick on occasion." Koga's stomach growled at him as he spoke though, letting the man know it was not about to wait for further debate. "How 'bout we do burritos today, change things up a bit. But next time, you're picking!"

@Noctua

Spoiler

It was hard for her to even pretend to be mad at him, mainly because he always seemed to be sincere and made her laugh. But in this moment, he thought that he had actually upset her, and she could tell the moment that he wrapped his arms around her. She was 'trapped' and she knew it, but she leaned into him, "Of course I'm not mad at you Mas. But you know, you don't have to let go anyways." She smiled though and gave a small nod.

"Yes, but there are moments I wonder which one would come in handy the quickest. Especially since you seem to be so keen on shouting at some dragons." She laughed lightly for a moment. "Perhaps I'll work on my light armor first. Because at least then that way, it would be even harder for things to hit me." It was a thought really.

"Aw, but what if I like making you choose?" She stuck her tongue out at him playfully before she nodded. "Burritos sound good, though, if you want something different still, I think there was also this little French place too." Hey, if he wanted her opinion, then she was going to give it. But of course, that also depended on how he felt about it. Like she said, she wasn't picky. "But, we should probably start heading back, talk more about it on the walk too might help."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 54/54 (49 +5) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Noct began to laugh as Koga pulled her into his embrace. She leaned into him as she swore that she wasn't angry. And that he didn't have to let go. The man chuckled in return and gently squeezed the woman in his arms before planting a kiss on her head. "Youre too sweet, ya know that, right?"

Apparently the next choice of Skill became a point of what's going to best remedy Koga's stupidity, something that made both the player's laugh. "That's a fair choice," Koga said as Noct appeared to have made her choice. Light armor meant she'd live longer by the very least.

The woman teased him. She teased him endlessly. Even as she stuck out her tongue though, Koga was still finding himself amused. "Burritos this time," Koga said with a mirthful grin, "French next time. About time I tried some of your culture's food. But you're right, let's head back."

@Noctua

Spoiler

"I try, but only for you." She chuckled with him for a moment then as she just relished in the embrace. But of course, she knew that it was going to have to end at some time, no matter how much she didn't want that. For now though, she spun around after he kissed her head and she kissed his cheek lightly with a smile. "As long as I get to keep you, I think I'll remain being sweet." Was that a hint of jealousy, over nothing?

She still thought on her choice of skills for a moment. She was torn, mainly because she didn't want to die, but she also didn't want to chance him dying. Why couldn't these decisions be easier to make? "I really wish that I could say that I have officially made up my mind," she chuckled for a moment, "mainly because I don't want to get hurt, which is where my light armor would come in, but I don't want you to be hurt either, which is where the first aid would come in." Another small thought process, "Hm, perhaps I'll just ask your opinion on that when I need to focus on it." That should at least help with that for now.

"Burritos it is, but I can't wait to see how to like French cuisine." There was a hint of excitement in her voice as she started to drag him back to the town then. Their quest for the day done, so that was pleasant at least. Perhaps now they could just sit and relax for a little bit. But knowing them, that wasn't going to happen, they would find something new to go about and do. The walk to town was fast and peaceful, and soon enough, they were sitting and chatting while eating some burritos.

@Koga

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Everyone:
2 SP (1 Thread & 1 Quest)
650 Col
<Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

Edited by Noctua