[GRANDMASTER MERCHANT F01] Best Kept Secrets

Walked into the new shop, well new for him, and quietly approached the counter.  This was a much different type of place than he was used to- and a lot more cozy.  He carefully placed the odds and ends he had gathered onto the counter before he spoke up.  "Could you... um, please identify these for me? I haven't had the chance... Oh, and maybe one of those dimensional backpacks too?  Um, please?" he said as he counted out the col he needed to pay.

"Um... and if you have those materials still, I'd be willing to buy them all. Do you have all 50 like your sign says?" he asked, paying for the identification but waiting to hear a response before purchasing the materials. 

Spoiler

1 Perfect [T3] Armor/Shield (ID 101408)
2 Rare [T3] consumables (ID 101408)
Bought DIMENSIONAL BACKPACK

paid 8,480 col to identify and for item

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Hello!" Ceres said with a smile as another youth entered the store. This boy had entered the store. Cool blue, almost aquamarine eyes stared at her from behind black rimmed glasses. He was tall, and a little lanky. If Ceres were to describe him in a manner of words, she'd say it looked like he rolled out of bed and into a bookstore. He just had that 'look' to him.

"I'd be more than happy to do that for you!" Ceres said as she took the items from him.  "Oh wow..." Her lilac eyes widened when she clasped the items. "These are Tier 3! That's amazing!" Her eyes lifted up to meet his gaze. "You're amazing! You know that right!" She said rather exuberantly.

Ceres picked up the first item and squinted. "Hmmm This is Light Armour; and...well it has a bit of everything. Regen, and Light Momentum, along with some mitigation So good for a all rounder build - or for someone who isn't sure what to specialize in yet...now for these consumables...."

Ceres gabbed the first one. "Ahh a typical damage potion, These are always useful. Powerful too. +2 to a base multiplier is always good. Ceres scratched her cheek and laughed awkwardly before grabbing the second bottle. "This is a ..WOWZERS!" She said as she shook the bottle of clear liquid. "This thing heals like...120  HP! That's more than half my HP!"

Ceres tied a rose-red bow neatly around the bottles and placed them to the side. "They'll be ready shortly" * (OOC: They will be available in your inventory once approved)

"And yes, I currently have 51 Tier 1 materials! Although I now only have 28 T2 materials...and am currently out of T3, but I hope to get some in soon. IF you want to buy fifty of them that would be uhm...2,500 col but I'd be happy to offer you a discount, say 2400?"

Ceres shifted from behind the counter so she could stand face to face with the youth. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked as she gave her head the slightest tilt to the side, always offering that naive, sweet smile of hers.

@Benjamin Bookworm

1 Perfect [T3] Armor/Shield (ID 101408)
Roll IDs     Slot 1: ID: 133894  LD: 5   |  Slot 2: 833895  LD: 9    |  Slot 3: ID: 133898 LD: 12
Light Armour: The 'Everything' Pauldron
Enhancements:   +1 Regen | +1 Light Momentum | +1 Mitigation

1  Rare [T3] consumable (ID 101408)
Roll ID: 133897 LD: 2  +2 Damage

1Rare [T3] consumables (ID 101408)
Roll ID: 133898 LD: 16  +2 HP Recover  (Heals  120 HP)

Effect: Heals a single target for (20 per slot * Tier) HP.

-sent 8440 col to banker for item and identification

Edited by Ceres

Koga chuckled as the woman picked up the bag of items and replied to his first comment with a little quip of his own. "'Conveniently', huh? Well, I guess so. Fair game." The bag of items were set down on the counter with a clatter as the contents shifted around. A bit of quick math, and the man had his Col, and then some. "Ya know, you keep doing stuff like that, and I might be coming around more often," the man said in thanks...and with some unintentional flirtation to boot. Yeah, Noct was probably gonna kill him one day. She handed him the Map and once the potion was identified, that too. "I'll let you know about the map," Koga promised, as he nodded in thanks, "And hey, if a dungeon turns up, might call on you if we need the extra help."

Spoiler

Obtained
+1 T2 Blank Dungeon Map
+1 T1 Rare Consumable <<Ceres>> [+2 DMG]

"Thanks... going up to the higher floors really is scary, but I usually have some friends with me for backup. Or just run- that's the good part about having a gathering build." he said with a blush, more used to being the low level in the group than being praised for going up a few floors. Especially by a kind person who's already had a nice shop like this ready. He wasn't really used to talking to someone with this much warmth, yet...

"That discount would really help out. It takes a lot of materials to craft crystals, and there's so many that are going to be needed on the front lines. Um, and if you need any healing stuff you can always swing by my cart.  Not nearly as fancy but it works." he toyed with his glasses as he did some mental calculations, adding the payment for those to his current payment..

"Actually, I still have to go out for more even with these to work with this many.  It's kinda boring work on my own though, um, if you ever are in need of stocking up yourself. Usually safer in a group."  he said, not really sure why. Usually he tended to explore alone, but maybe it was time to find someone else to help out. Or at least hold better conversation than his familiar.

Spoiler

paid 2400 col for 50 T1 materials

T3,  "I haven't been up to the higher floors yet, I'm a little worried."  Hello Ceres said as she hid her mouth, mumbling into it."I'm just not wanting to die but I suppose I could run too..." Her smile brightened when he mentioned he was a gatherer build. She hadn't met anyone else yet who did gathering. worried "OH! Me too! I am putting all my skills into searching - oh but I did get fishing too...ahh and I'm going to get lockpicking next! I love looking for chests it's so much fun! Don't you think?" 

Ceres, forever in her oblivious and forward ways - reached out and clasped the other mans hands in hers. "I'd love to go exploring with you! It'd be fun. I am used to doing things on my own but I tend to talk to myself a lot and I wonder if I'm going a little crazy..."  She let go of his hands and ran her own through long, thick and wavy rose red locks.

@Benjamin Bookworm

Edited by Ceres

Identify Rolls

T2  Rare Weapon   #ID133359
ID Roll 133959  LD 6  Slot 1   | ID Roll 133960 6 Slot 2
Enhancements +2 Taunt

T2 Perfect weapon  #ID133508
ID Roll 133963  -  Slot 1: LD 10    |   ID Roll 133964 -  Slot 2 LD 14    |   ID Roll  133965-  Slot 3: LD 1   
+1 Paralyze | +1 Damage |  +1 Keen

T2 Perfect weapon  #ID133508
ID Roll 133978-  Slot 1: LD  16   |   ID Roll 133979-  Slot 2 LD  8   |   ID Roll 133980 -  Slot 3: LD  1
+ 1 Dam  | + 1 Bleed + 1 Keen

--
Sent 2,700 to bank

Edited by Ceres

"Ohh it's Mari!" Ceres exclaimed when she saw another message pop up. The Pker was quickly becoming a popular customer... well...maybe not popular but Mari was a high paying customer. And more often than not, Mari had always given Ceres a nice bonus, she wasn't sure if it was because Mari felt guilty about their last encounter, or if she just had no use for her Col - but Ceres wasn't going to question it. She'd simply graciously accept the excess.

This time Mari wanted another dimensional backpack. "Mmmm...why would someone need two?" Ceres asked... then moments later realized that Mari was probably buying one for a friend. Ceres smiled, happy to see the worn woman forging friendships. After a few exchanges back and forth via PM Ceres sent Mari the Dimensional Backpack.

-Dimensional Backpack sent to Mari
-sent 5000 col to bank.

"Let's see..." Ceres scratched her head, she wanted to grab herself a few more items before heading out again. She had used up all her golden keys, and almost all her silver keys... she wanted to do a biiiig restock of items. She planned to go out and just...keep going till she was at the point of exhaustion, hell - she may even stay out overnight. She did have plenty of food after all. She could buy a tent, or she could find a nice little cave to start a fire in... either way. Ceres wanted to go exploring.

So Ceres was writing in her log, checking and cross checking the prices - even when she was buying them at price, it ....stung. "Damn...those golden keys do not come cheap do they?" She muttered to herself as she was tallying up her own order. "I really hope others start coming back in soon." Ceres said with a sigh as she put down the quill and shut her ledger.  It would have been nice to go out with Benjamin again...but she didn't want to bother him too much.

Golden Keys X 5
Spyglass X 1
--
Sent 5,800 Col to Banker

Oscar walked into the newly minted shop. For having been the man who convinced Ceres to set up shop here on Floor 1, Oscar hadn't even darkened its doorstep until now. But today, he came on a mission. You see, he had an overabundance of Col. More Col than he could see himself spending, really. So what better way to put it to use than to help a Merchant get ranked up. He gave Ceres a bright smile as he rattled off her greeting. He had to admit, she was committed to running a good establishment. Which only further solidified his decision to do what he had planned to do. He approached the counter and dropped a hefty sack of Col atop the surface. "Seven Hundred Seventy Eight T1 Blank Dungeon Maps please!" Inside the sack of Col was 77,800 Col. The precise amount of Col necessary to purchase those items at cost. How did he know this. He just did. He also knew that the resulting sale would then shoot Ceres' merchant rank straight up to Rank 5. It's almost like it was calculated.

77,800 Col transferred to Ceres
778 T1 Blank Dungeon Maps purchased

"OSCAR!" Ceres said as she clasped her hands together in delight. "It's so good to see you here! Look isn't it beautiful!" She said as she gestured around her shop. "It's no mansion but hey! Oh- and smell that! It always smells like bread!" She said with a laugh.  "So what caan -gub?"

She made a weird sound as he dumped a large bag of Col on her bench. "Holy stingrays Oscar! I've never seen so much Col in my life! seven hundred and...w-what? I uhm..." she panicked looking around, was this a joke. "Am... I being the punking'd?" She asked. Getting the name of a long since dead show completely wrong. 

"Uhm hang on..."

Ceres had to take several trips to and from the back of the store. Finally the bench was covered in T1 maps, they littered the floor and the doorway. "Uh...that's everything." She said with an awkward laugh.  He had bought them at base price, so Ceres would get zero col in total profit. But she didn't mind...he wanted to help her - and she...well. She was just happy to help him. Besides, her experience meter for her merchant rank was still gradually climbing. "Wow uhm...anything else I can get you?" She asked.

Inwardly hoping he'd say no.

During this, she also got a message from Mari; who was asking for a spyglass and a custom ambition tool. Ahh.., That's right, Mari was also waiting on an order of Materials too. So she was getting back into crafting, right? Ceres smiled as she opened up her menu, organizing the exchange. At least she made some money today.

"Hey Guess what, with your purchases, and Mari's, I'm now a GrandMaster Merchant!~"

@Oscar

Sent 77,800 Col to Banker
for 773 X T1 Blank Maps.

Sent 
1x Spyglass to Mari
1x Custom Ambition tool to Mari

Received:
2500 Col Mari

Sent
1600 to Banker

@Oscar

Edited by Ceres

As she left one place she went right into another one, this was what... the 3rd shop she visited since she came to this floor? She wasn't really the shopping type irl, going out only for necessities most of the times. Even now, most of the items she was purchasing were a necessity for the fights that are to come. As this particular shop was a merchant's the blonde had some old weapons with her that she wanted to junk. 

With a faint smile trailing on her expression after reading the name of the place, the blonde removed her cape as she stepped inside. She withstood the barrage of questions and answered with a nod followed by her answers: "Hello, Ceres. I'm here to junk some items and to stock on some general goods." a sheepish smile accompanying the next question. "Tell me what can you tell me about Ariel?" She'd next select some item from her inventory and point towards others from the display adding:
"Can you send the Materials directly to this guy?" she said, annexing the alchemist's details. "Oh and you think you can help me with identifying this item?" added the blonde,  materializing a sharp weapon with a ebony colored blade.

Junk Items:

Spoiler

Name: «Chivalric Rapier»
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 66465
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon - Rapier
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 2 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Image.

Name: «Queen's Knightsword»
ID: 66462
Roll: 9+1=10
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 1 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Queen's Allegiant»
ID: 66470
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Lambent Light»
ID: 66504
Roll: 8+1=9

Name: «Wind Fleuret»
ID: 66605
Description: A thin rapier with a green hilt and a overall teal motif. Image.

Name: «Sting»
ID: 66503
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon - Two handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Paralyze.
Description: A simple straight lance in a red motif with a blade with multiple small staggering points that would leave the opponent paralyzed, staggered by the immense physical trauma going through the wound. Image.

Name: «Eternal Light»
ID: 66508
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Weapon - Two handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Damage, 1 Accuracy, 1 Bleed.
Description: 
  A large 2 handed assault spear concealed in form of a banner. The pole is ornate in a marble white touch while at the end, a small silver blade is visible. the flag itself has a light blue-ish background with a white crowned lion head in the middle. The basic design of the weapon without the flag, looks like in the following pic . Image.

Name: ≪Keen Eye#75489≫
Profession: Artisan
ID: 75489
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
Description: A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.

Weapon of the Fallen (+1 ACC / +2 DMG) (T1 rapier)
Thorny Nightmare II, +3 Dmg (T1 rapier)
Apoyo del Leon, +36 Damage Mitigation +1 Light Momentum (T1 perfect light armor)
Broken Dream, +3*2 Damage (T2 perfect rapier)

General Stock Purchase:

Spoiler

5x [T1] Blank Dungeon Map 
5x [T2] Blank Dungeon Map 
5x [T3] Blank Dungeon Map
1x Field rations +2
1x Immolation Potion +2
1x Spyglass
3x Water Canister
3x Double Tent
3x Golden Key
3x Glow Stone
14x [T1] Material, send to @Dracul
28x [T2] Material, send to @Dracul

Item Identification:

Spoiler

Shi’s Talon#82369 [T2 Perfect Weapon]: 
Absolute Accuracy \ ??? \ ???
(Shi’s Talon is unaffected by Essence of Steel. Take it to a merchant to identify your other slots.)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"Ok first lets see what the tally of your junk items would be...." Ceres said as she started to go through them. "Some of these are so lovely... it's a shame." She said as she picked up a green rapier with a very nice teal motif. Her fingers gently ran across its surface. "Not...that I really like to use weapons. But I can appreciate the beauty that went into crafting this. Did you craft them all?" Ceres asked as she started to write in the ledger.

The strange woman asked about a person named Ariel. "Mmmm...." The name sounded familiar, Mari had mentioned it to her a few times. "Wasn't she at the Christmas event reading fortunes?  I've been told from people that she used to have a very righteous attitude, but she's ermmm..." Ceres trailed off, deciding not to use Mari's words of 'pulled the stick out of her butt'   "I've been told she's quite calm and knowledgeable now. I know she helped a few players with quests. Oh and always has like a giant white lion, right?" Ceres asked. It was a strange thing for the woman to inquire about, but Ceres was more than happy to oblige.

"Lets see...junking all these items is around 6,600 and you'd get 30% of that so you'd gain 1980....but I hate weird numbers like that so I'll make that an even 2000 col for you. Oh and...hmm.."

Ceres's eyes grew wide as the tall woman began to stack item after item on her counter. "Oh...w-wow that's a lot. I'd be more than happy to send the materials to your friend." Ceres said with a smile. This woman must be a frontliner.

"OK so for all those items it'd cost... hmm for clearing out my mats, thats 3,500....hang on let me make a list...." Ceres said as she started to write it down for her customer. She handed it over to her. "So your total would be  16750  Minus the 2,000 for scrapping - making it 14750, again those numbers... so I'll put it at you owing me a total of 14,700 Col Is that ok with you?"

"Oh and add another 1,250 for the identification..." Ceres said as she scratched the back of her head, almost forgetting that - so uhm 15,900 I'll round it down to."

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

5 x blank T1 Dungeon Maps 750 Col
5 x blank T2 Dungeon Maps  1250 Col
5 x blank T3 Dungeon Maps 1750 Col
1 x Field Rations +2 1000 Col
1 x Immolation Potion +2  1000 Col
1 x Spyglass  1000 Col
3 x Water Canister 1500 Col
3 x Double Tent 1950 Col
3 x Golden Key  3300 Col
3 x Glowstone  750 Col
14 x T1 Mats  700 Col
28 x T2 Mats  2800 Col

Edited by Ceres

"Ok miss! The items are all here for you. I've also sent those materials to Dracul for you." She placed a medium sized wooden chest on the counter, it had a neat red trim and a neat silver lock. "Thank you for your business I appreciate it. As for that weapon..." 

She turned to it to inspect it.

Ceres almost dropped it when it flashed in her hands, taking on the form of a large two handed spear. It's handle was long and polished, and a deadly blade gleaming with brilliant gold protruded from the end, almost hidden by an array of feathers. "Oh...w-wow! Hey Miss!" Ceres said as she turned to Ariel. "This has a unique enhancement called 'Fallen' I uhm Hope that's good!" She said, her heart pounding in her chest from the excitement of noticing the unique enhancement.

Shi’s Talon#82369 [T2 Perfect Weapon]: 
Absolute Accuracy \ +Keen\ +Keen
(Shi’s Talon is unaffected by Essence of Steel. Take it to a merchant to identify your other slots.)
Slot 1 #ID134810  LD5 - Keen |   
Slot 2 #ID134811   BD 10  CD 8 UNIQUE FOUND  5 -  Fallen|

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Sent 1,200 to Banker for Identification
Sent 13,800 to Banker for purchased goods
Sent T1 x 14 and T1 X 28 Mats to Dracul

Edited by Ceres

Yet another merchant shop, he hadn’t heard from Anise nor from Dagger since his last visit to their places, and his next bet was whatever shop he could find. Wandering around for a while, Macradon finally saw something … peculiar. It was a shop unlike others, it was heavily fantasy themed, where most other shops were more closer to modern shop or medieval time areas, but this, this was some high fantasy themed store. Entering into the store, the shopkeeper welcomed him, “Uh, yeah hi. I’m just looking for some materials, I’m running low on Tier 1 materials.” the knight said, forgetting to greet the shopkeeper, “Oh yeah, the name’s Macradon, I have a Blacksmith Shop on the first floor, it’s quite quaint if I have to say so myself. I’m low on materials, but not for myself, I have a commission going that needs more materials. How much would … say … 70 Tier 1 materials cost?” he asked and went through his inventory, “Would this be enough?” he said and extracted a pouch with roughly 25000 col in it and laid it down on the counter.

@Ceres

Another had come in just as she had finished identifying the item. Ceres placed it carefully to the side, still beaming with pride at her very first Unique enhancement discovery. He had also asked for mats. She scratched the back of her head, "Ahh...haahah..." She eyed the other person in the store, who had just purchased all of her spare farmed mats. "I'm so sorry, I don't currently have any farmed mats available. I can purchase as many as you want from the Aincrad Banker, but sadly they tend to be a bit more expensive, if you don't mind waiting I can-"

BANG

Ceres jumped. "Uhm...oh gosh hang on..." She double checked the contents. "Actually, haha - that's around 25k but the total for your request is...Offf." She winced, "It is 24,500 col...If you're happy with that, I can give you them right now." She wondered, who were all these people? How did they have so much col? Was he also a frontliner?

@Macradon

"Oh …" If muttered as he looked over at the pouch the shopkeeper had just good through to check if there were enough col to say for the slightly more expensive materials. Now, this wasn't a problem for Mac, 24500 col was nothing, it was a quarter of what he could scrape together in a day's work, so paying a quarter to get a boatload of materials without having to work for it directly, ha as more than happy to have that choice.

If would smile and let the pouch stay on the counter "Keep the change, I don't really have any use of col anymore." If said and just awaited the materials handed over.

It didn't take long for her order to be completed, the blonde made sure to mentally check this area of the city for future purchases, as it had several talented craftsmen worth note. She first picked up the standard merchant items and put them in her inventory. Next her eyes would widen in surprise as the girl identified her item with a unique and not any but one she was well accustomed with. She took it and made a few flourishes by her side, getting the feel of the weapon. "Not bad at all.." she muttered with a satisfied smile then returning to her early inquiry she added: "Calm and knowledgeable. It has a nice ring to it... Thank you for everything."  she let go of the feathery spear, returning it to her inventory.

As she walked out of the store, she waved goodbye: "I'll see you around Mac!" then added with a wink: "Maybe I'll introduce you to Kimba next time I come by."

Spoiler
5 x blank T1 Dungeon Maps 750 Col
5 x blank T2 Dungeon Maps  1250 Col
5 x blank T3 Dungeon Maps 1750 Col
1 x Field Rations +2 1000 Col
1 x Immolation Potion +2  1000 Col
1 x Spyglass  1000 Col
3 x Water Canister 1500 Col
3 x Double Tent 1950 Col
3 x Golden Key  3300 Col
3 x Glowstone  750 Col
14 x T1 Mats  700 Col
28 x T2 Mats  2800 Col

Name: Shi's Talon #82369
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 5
Item Type: Two hand assault  spear
Roll Id: 
 ID Roll Slot 1  134810 LD 5   |   ID Roll Slot 2  #ID134811   BD 10  CD 8  LD5  UNIQUE FOUND  
Tier: 2
Enhancements:  Absolute Accuracy  | +1 Keen  | +1 Fallen
Description:  A long spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ceres blinked when she got the message from Mari; she hadn't heard from the Pker in a while. Mari...was not the best at sending messages, was she? She always seemed so direct and serious in them. Ceres softly laughed as she shook her head.

To: Ceres
Subject: Order

Hey, please sell me any potions you may have identified - I will also need the following:

3X Field Rations
3x Immolation Potion +2
3 X Water Canister.

She could do that, easily. Ceres calculated the cost of everything from the general stock first; that would equal to 7.5k, then...she had a few different potions, she wasn't sure exactly of what use they'd be to Mari, but she decided that an even 100 Col for each one would suffice, after all - they were just going to be junked and Mari - whilst she was a prickly person, was a good customer. 

"Well, that's not many still, it should be fine..." Ceres mused to herself. At least she knew Mari was good for the money, did she just have a stockpile of it somewhere?

Sent To Mari"

3X Field Rations

3x Immolation Potion +2

3 X Water Canister

1x Overhealth Potion +30HP   | Identify Roll #ID133284 

1 X Antidote |  Identify Roll   #ID133285

Sent to Banker 7,100 Col

[/Code]

Edited by Ceres
  • 2 weeks later...

Benjamin walked into Ceres's shop, carrying a large backpack full of items.  "Ceres... finally got around to cleaning out some of my unused items.  Figured I'd drop off some of these uncommon crafts that never get used.  I hope it's not too many of these that you have trouble- if it takes extra time don't worry about it.  I'm probably going to have a few more soon enough now that I have more crafting happening." he said as he laid out dozens of bottles on the counter.  "Hopefully this doesn't keep you too busy to hang out- it'll be great to go on another expedition soon!"

Spoiler

Items to break down for junk:

46 lesser Antivenom Balms (T1 salve)
6 Lesser Burning Edge Potions (T1 potion)

Name: Lesser Antivenom Balm
ID: 93987, 94076, 99799-1, 99799-2, 99799-3, 99800, 99801-1, 99801-2, 99802, 99803-1, 99803-2, 100685-1, 100685-2, 100688-1, 100688-2, 100689, 100691-1, 100691-2, 100691-3, 100692, 100698, 100885-1, 100885-2, 100885-3, 100887, 100889, 100891-1, 100891-2, 100891-3, 100932, 100934-1, 100934-2, 100937-1, 100937-2, 100937-3, 100938, 100959, 100963, 100966, 101013-1, 101013-2, 101015, 101016, 101018-1, 101018-2, 101018-3
Item Type: Salve
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Antidote (1)
Description: A small vial of reddish paste that is meant to be rubbed on the skin.

Name: Lesser Burning Edge
ID: 100457, 99841, 99842, 99844, 99845, 101312
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Damage (1)
Description: A flask with an orange drink in it.  The liquid glows in the sunlight. 

There were few things that one could not acquire in this world, so long as they had the coin. Pleasure, company, power, even love. But MISERY had no need to purchase such things. Only the artifacts necessary to facilitate his wicked machinations.

One item in particular caught his eye. A Spyglass, with which he could cut through the veil of mystery and locate the object of his desires. He picked up the item, turned his masked face toward the woman running the shop, and silently produced the col necessary to buy it.

"There are also these," he added, placing a collection of items on the counter alongside the col he'd dropped. There was nothing spectacular about them, but they were a start. One didn't reach their final form overnight.

Items to Identify

Spoiler

Roll ID(s): 135780
Item Type:
 Trinket
Quality: Rare

Roll ID(s): 135815
Item Type:
 Trinket

Roll ID(s): 135843
Item Type:
 Trinket

Roll ID(s): 135818
Item Type:
 Two-Handed Battle Axe
The weapon should be described as an amalgamation of mismatched bones held stiffly together by an unseen but foreboding force. It has taken the shape of a scythe.

Spyglass purchased.
2400 col sent to Ceres.