[GRANDMASTER MERCHANT F01] Best Kept Secrets

"Benji!" Ceres cried in delight as she shifted out from behind the counter, wrapping her arms around the man in a warm, friendly hug. "Aww it's so good to see you again." She said into his scarf before pulling away. "What brings you here?"  She listened to him as he asked her to break down a bunch of items. She peeked into the sack, her eyes widening. "Oh wow there's so much!" She picked it up and headed to the closet that was against the wall - she placed the items in there before heading back to the counter, picking up her quill and dipping it into the inkwell for writing.

"Ok so this is actually super simple! Because they're all T1 uncommon consumables They're all grouped together." Ceres wrote down a few notes in her ledger. "Let's see... all together that is 2300 and 30% of that is 690 but...because I really like you I'll give you 750 - You've also helped me a great deal!" Ceres said with a warm smile as she placed down the quill. "I hope to see you again really soon. We still need to plan that outing!

-750 sent to Benjamin
@Benjamin Bookworm
-----

Another came into her store, and after her usual greeting Ceres peered closer at him. "Whoa..." As usual, she had very little idea of personal space. She approached the stranger and peered closer at the strange mask he wore. "That's an interesting look. If I saw you out and about at night you'd probably give me quite the fright!" She, in her ignorance, picked up a bit of the cloak the man wore. "Oh whoa, this is really thematic. I kinda really love your dedication." She said with a warm smile as Ceres let the material go. The man ordered a spyglass and gave her some items to evaluate. "Ah thank you so much, I'll get to identifying them right away. I'll let you know when your order is done! If you need anything else or information on things or people just let me know!"  @MISERY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Roling*

Roll ID(s): 135780
Identification ID: 135877  Slot 1:  BD: 10  Craft: 9 LD 15 UNIQUE UNLOCKED  | Slot 2  ID: 135879 LD:  3  Keen
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  1 Life Mending  |  1 Keen

Roll ID(s): 135815
Identification ID:   Slot 1 ID-135880   LD 14   | Slot 2 ID-135881  LD 18

Enhancements: +2 Evasion

Roll ID(s): 135843
Identification ID:  slot 1 - 135883  LD12   |  Slot 2:  ID: 135884 LD: 8

Enhancement:  +1 LD | +1 Taunt

Roll ID(s): 135818
Identification ID:  Slot 1: ID-135885 LD 13  | slot 2  ID: 135886  LD9
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements:  +2 Bleed
The weapon should be described as an amalgamation of mismatched bones held stiffly together by an unseen but foreboding force. It has taken the shape of a scythe.

Once ready for pickup, Misery will be tagged

Edited by Ceres

"Thanks Ceres, you're awesome as always!  I'll make sure to bring in some extra stuff to break down next time!" he said with a cheery smile, before he saw the next project she was working on and his eyes went wide.
@Ceres

"Eh?? Is that a life-mending enhancement?  Those things are so rare!  And I've been looking all over for something with that buff on it!" he cried out, obviously entranced by the item.  "I don't suppose you'd be considering selling something like that?  Er, though that's kinda rude to ask in someone else's store... Um, I'm Benjamin, nice to meet you, and if you do want to trade for something like that just message me please?  Something like that would really help my healing abilities."
@MISERY

Ceres would find that the cloak MISERY wore wasn't a cloak at all. The tar-like liquid would slip between her fingers and fall, splatter against the floor, then slowly crawl back to reunite with the rest. MISERY, of course, ignored her ignorantly forward demeanor and remained steadfastly in place. She new not the dangers she threatened to intertwine into her life.

"I don't suppose you'd be considering selling something like that?"

There were other words that whirled around the inquiry, but MISERY paid them no heed. An opportunity had just presented itself. 

"I may be willing to part with it, if you'll do me a favor," MISERY replied, voice heavily modulated through the mask he wore. "Send me a message so I'll know how to get in contact with you. When the time is right, I will call on your aid." 

With that, he issued a small nod to Ceres, collected his items, and left the shop behind.

Ruby Life acquired. [T1 - Trinket] (Life Mending 1 | Keen 1)
Fleeting Prosperity acquired. [T1 - Trinket] (+1 ACC | Prosperity 1)
Invenient acquired. [T1 - Trinket] (+1 LD | Taunt 1)
Admordeo acquired. [T1 - 2HBA] (Bleed 2)

Entering Ceres' shop had taken a lot more effort this time around, on account of the fresh orange cursor that MISERY had acquired. Despite the danger the patrolling guards presented, the bubbly - albeit annoying - Merchant had done a fine job the first time around. Quick, too. So long as she didn't deny his business, he had little reason not to return to her with his newly acquired loot. With any luck, she might unearth something truly extraordinary.

Like a puddle of viscous ooze, MISERY slithered through town, underneath the door of Ceres' establishment, and into the main room. It was possible the door was locked, given the late hour, but MISERY cared not. He brought business, and any good shopkeep would surely appreciate his patronage. 

"More idents," he stated as he placed the items on the counter, along with the col necessary to pay for their identifications.

Spoiler

Roll ID(s): 135980
Item Type:
 Heavy Armor

Roll ID(s): 136119
Item Type:
 Two-Handed Battle Axe

700 col sent to Ceres.

Ceres' doors were always open, even if she was asleep. And right now, that was exactly what she was - asleep. Bundled up on a small cot in the corner of her store - since she had no home and didn't want to waste money at an inn. She was woken up by the ringing of the bells above her door. Ceres groggily sat herself up with a yawn, "Mmm How can I ...hel.p you?" Her eyes landed on Misery. The same, strange and enigmatic player from earlier.

"Oh wow! What happened? Are you ok!?"    Ceres asked with great concern, waking up more as she noticed the orange cursor above his head. Once again, she knew not the limits of 'personal space' as she came up close to him, almost circling him.  "I know this other Pker, Mari. But she doesn't come into towns - said her stealth skills aren't good enough and she doesn't wanna make a scene.... ah..."  Ceres offered Misery a small sleepy smile followed by a yawn. "Ahhh. That's why you came so late, isn't it?" She said as she tried to smooth out the wrinkles in her clothes.

"That's ok! I'll be sure to get to these right now for you so you can find a safe place to sleep! If you like I can reach out to Mari maybe she knows some good spots to bunker down for the night!"

Ceres picked up the items.

Roll ID(s): 135980
Identification Roll   Slot 1  ID:136149  LD: 13     |    Slot 2 ID: 136150 LD: 15
Item Type:
 Heavy Armor
Enhancements:  Slot one  Taunt or Heavy Momentum    |  SLot 2   Mitigation or Thorns

"Okay, so this first one can have either Taunt or Heavy momentum on its first slot, and its second can have mitigation or Thorns. Which ones would you like for this?"

Roll ID(s): 136119
Identification Roll   Slot 1   ID:136151  LD: 9    |    Slot 2  ID:136152  LD: 8
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements   Bleed or Paralyse

"And this one can either have bleed or paralyze on it - you have two slots so you can have one of each, or double up on one." Ceres glanced up at Misery. "I'd say you are the bleedy type." She said with a laugh. "But the previous weapon  I did for you already has that, right?"

@MISERY

Edited by Ceres

He scrutinized the armor, not entirely impressed with what they had revealed. "That won't be necessary," he explained as he turned toward the door. "You can either keep these, or junk sell them. I won't have any use for them. I appreciate your help."

Perhaps the next batch of loot would reveal something a bit better. There were certain unique enhancements he had his eyes on. Normal enhancements, they had no purpose for him anymore. He'd already collected all of the equipment he needed in that regard.

No matter. He couldn't expect all of the pieces to align instantly. Some would require more work than others.

As Bahr slipped into the shop, he could have sword he saw a cloaked figure literally dissolve into a puddle of ooze and slip past him. But people couldn't actually do that, right? It must have been a trick the lighting of the night played on his eyes. At any rate, despite the late hour, it seemed as though the shopkeep was awake.

"Er, hey there," he began, eyes scanning the shop. "Heard there was a new Merchant in town. Gotta say, like what you've done with the space."

He approached the counter and laid down a collection of equipment. It was all swords and heavy armor of varying quality. He didn't really need any of it, per se. He was mostly here to see if there was anything work passing along to someone else. "Just a few things. I've been hanging onto them for awhile, and my usual Merchant went AWOL." It was true. He hadn't seen Dagger in quite some time. There were, in fact, still weapons that were tied up in the man's shop. Something that irked Bahr, but not something worth doing anything about. He had all of the equipment he needed.

"Think it will be long? My shop isn't far. I've got a few orders I need to get filled, too."

15300 col sent to Ceres.

Spoiler

Roll ID(s): 132093B
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword

Tier: 3

Roll ID(s): 134316A

Roll ID(s): 134320A

Roll ID(s): 134317A

Quality: Perfect

Roll ID(s): 134351B

Roll ID(s): 132095
Item Type: Heavy Armor

Roll ID(s): 132679

Roll ID(s): 134350

Roll ID(s): 134317B

"Oh! uhm wow! Thank you so much!" Ceres said with a small bow, that was polite, right?  "You're really nice! I hope to see you again soon!" Ceres said with a small wave. She felt a little sad for him, she was hoping to find another unique item, but hey - they were few and far between. She should consider herself lucky to have found about three so far.  

Just as Misery left, another came in. With Bi coloured eyes and a deep red cloak. He stared at her from beneath a tuft of white hair. Almost menacing at first, but she could tell he was a kindly man. She was totally a good judge of character after all...

"You do!?" She said with a bright smile when he said he liked the space; "Aww that makes me so happy. Thank you. Ah Y-yes... I don't think I've been around for very long, maybe a month give or take?" 

Ceres blinked when he gave her a whole bunch of items to identify. "Oh... I should have these done by today."  She gave him a wink. "I'll have you know I've found some cool uniques recently! Maybe you'll be lucky and I'll find some more!" 

Roll ID(s): 132093B
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136161   LD: 14   |  Slot 2 ID:136162  LD:19

Enhancements:  +2 Damage

Roll ID(s): 134316A 
Asked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136163  LD 9   |  Slot 2 ID:136164  LD: 15

Enhancements:  Damage/accuracy  and bleed/paralyse

Roll ID(s): 134320A 
Asked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136165  LD:4   |  Slot 2 ID:136166  LD1

Enhancements:  taunt/keen

Roll ID(s): 134317A 
Asked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  ID:136167  LD: 5   |  Slot 2 ID:136168  LD 11  |  Slot 3:  ID:136172  LD: 6  

Enhancements:  taunt keen  and bleed or paralyse,  and taunt.keen

Roll ID(s): 134351B  -
Asked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1   ID:136169  LD:14   | Slot 2  ID: 136170  LD: 12  | Slot 3  ID: 136171: LD1

Enhancements:  Damage/Acc  and Bleed/paralyse   taunt/keen

Roll ID(s): 132095
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136173  LD: 1   |  Slot 2 ID:136174: LD8

Enhancements:  Slot 1 - +1 Recovery  | Slot 2 +1 Heavy Momentum

Roll ID(s): 132679 -
asked to be scraped 
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136175  LD: 3   |  Slot 2 ID: 136177  LD: 12

Enhancements:  Regen/recovery  |  Slot 2:  taunt/heavy momentum

Roll ID(s): 134350 - a
sked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136178  LD: 4   |  Slot 2 ID:136179  LD: 10

Enhancements:  regen/recovery  |  Slot 2 taunt/heavy momentum

Roll ID(s): 134317B  -
asked to be scraped
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:136180 LD:19   |  Slot 2 ID: 136181  LD: 19  |  Slot 3: 136182   LD: 16

Edited by Ceres

Passing by a male clad in dark red, white hair adorning his head carrying a lot of equipment in tow. Matched with a bag of coin as well Simmone was confident in deducing the location of her query. A modest building with a sweet aroma bleeding from its exterior, sunlight finding the walls in a slight glare. Coming into the shop on Floor 1 at the behest of the rest of her troupe, feeling a bit alien entering a potential contender and competitor Simmone retrieves the small bag from within the sleeve of her yukata. Taking in a pleasant tone of digital music bleeding in from the interior and looking to walls littered densely with products mirroring her own, she'd hope that that the owner had what she had not: Materials, given they were being burned in mass by an ambition to progress. Taking to the countertop hands placed near a scale with weights, hands placed loosely upon its surface in an attempt to scout out the keeper of this establishment.

"Hello? I'd like to peruse your wears." Simmone choked out with a bit of reticence, given her missing comfort from being in another shop to spend coin instead of her own to earn it.

Ceres bid goodbye to Bahr, happy to have helped him. He was beginning to be a good customer! So was Misery. Business was doing well for the young Merchant and she couldn't be happier about it.

"Oh! Hello!" Ceres said as another walked in right as Bahr was leaving.  "I'm Ceres! Grandmaster Merchant! I uhm..." She tilted her head to the side. Why did people always ask what she had in stock when it was clearly displayed and listed? Ah... no matter. She'd probably do the same thing. Ceres' earnest smile grew as she looked at the raven haired stranger.

"All our stock is listed on the blackboard behind me! I can also provide information about some players and quests, err..." She scratched her cheek with a chuckle. "I'm not exactly all knowing, but I got some decent knowledge at least! So ...."  Ceres clapped her hands together. "How can I help you today?"

@Simmone

Eyes to the board as Simmone feels a little dumb her glance not catching such an obvious listing, beginning to scan it before her eyes catch exactly what she intends. The listing clear as day:

Tier Two Materials: 26, 100 Col each

"How do you do, Ceres I am Simmone Eschete, a pleasure." Simmone spoke with gusto and a thick french accent.

Sliding the small pouch open and emptying most of it to the counter Simmone explains "If you wouldn't mind I'll take all of those materials you have listed." Sliding out a count of the amount required she slides the rest into the small bag before concealing it back into her sleeve. Her kimono's large sleeves made ease of folding her arms into the long-drawn sleeves, scanning Ceres sizing her up with a soft smile, she was more than likely skilled given how cheaply the items were being sold which both piqued her interest and discouraged her a bit in her endeavors but she could respect someone of high caliber.

Simmone Purchases 26 T2 Materials from Ceres

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki entered the shop, greeted by the nostalgic sound of 8-bit gaming. The moment she entered the door she was greeted by the keeper. Yuki waved and approached the red haired woman with her item.

”Good day! Have an item here that I would like to have appraised. I got pretty lucky on some of my first few mobs and dropped something decent. Would you be willing to take a look at it and see if it’s worth keeping?” She asked accessing her own inventory and taking the Tier One Perfect weapon out to set on her counter. “I have a pretty nice weapon right now, admittedly, but I like to have options.”

Spoiler

Roll ID(s): 136791

Item Type: OHAS

Tier: T1

Quality: Perfect

Flavour text (leave blank if you want Ceres to write it)

"Oh hello!" Ceres said to the new person who had walked into the store, not long after Simmone had finished her transaction. "Whoa; your hair is so bright and pink! I love it!" Ceres exclaimed as she clapped her hands together. "So what can I do for you today?"  She listened as the woman approached and placed a unidentified spear on her counter.

"That'd be 680 Col Thank you!"

Ceres picked up the item and looked it over. "Hmm...this would probably be good for a tank - it's got taunt, and some bleed!" The Spear shone in her hands and flashed - taking form. It was now a long black spear; the handle edge was embroided with a thick Rose-Red material, and had a single rose charm dangling off the end of it. Ceres smiled. "Aww it's really nice isn't it. Like a stabby rose thing." Ceres flinched, when the items name popped up 'Stabby Rose thing'  Oops! Oh well. 

Ceres rolled the spear over to the pretty pink haired girl. "Here you go. anything else I can help you with today?" 

@Zajcica

ID: 136791
Slot 1 | 137076   LD: 1  -Taunt 
Slot 2 | 137077  LD: 8 - Bleed 
Slot 3|  137078  LD: 4 - Keen

640 sent to Banker
Item will be ready for pickup once approval is complete

Edited by Ceres
  • 3 weeks later...

Val was here to acquire things. Lots of things. Things she would need to do her questing. Things her writer deemed necessary in order to continue to keep kicking someone’s behind in leveling because she was going to get to the battlefield first! ((That’s right Morgan, catch up! *raspberries*)) Rosary’s writer was unsure of the fact of this particular type of post also requiring meeting the minimum word count, so she was just going to continue to type things until she padded her document enough to appease upper management. So far so good, near one hundred words!

Getting back to the story, Valerie looked around before she headed to the pretty little ginger who ran the place. “Hello,” she said with a smile. “I was told you could help me out with the following list of items. She took a small piece of parchment from her pocket along with a sack of Col. “This should be enough to cover it.” Val stated.

Spoiler

1 Spyglass (1000 col)

1 Glow Stone (250 Col)

2 Teleportation Crystals (1800 Col)

Total: 3050 Col

Rosary has sent 3,050 Col. Thank you!

The pink paladin slid through the shop doors. She had been here before not that long ago, so she decided to return her business to the woman named Ceres once again. With her new home up on floor 22 she needed to make some additions to her crafting space and buy some essentials for the upcoming weeks. Now that she was a crafter, she wanted to take that job a bit seriously just as she took her job as a tank seriously.

An information broker had given her access to some info pamphlets that told her she could increase the amount of experience she gained with an item that was purchasable from certain player merchants. It was called a custom ambition tool. She gave the owner of the shop a wave.

"Oi! Me again! I'm just looking for an item called a 'custom ambition tool'. I already have the payment for it here!" She said setting a sack of col on her counter with the necessary amount.

Spoiler

Buying Custom Ambition Tool
800 Col sent shortly

Ceres rubbed her eyes and yawned; she had fallen asleep! My how silly of her!

She gave the first person to enter a wide and toothy grin. "Hey there, nice to meet you I'm Ceres. S-sorry..." She said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. "I feel like I'm just sorta floating in an endless void these days, yanno, it's like I have no motivation. Whatsoever."  Ceres scurried about to get the items for the newcomer, just as she had finished ringing her up and waving goodbye another walked in.

This time it was someone Ceres recognized. "OH! Right away!" Ceres said with a long yawn as she got the custom ambition tool the pretty woman asked for. "Here."  Ceres handed it over to Yuki with the most sleepy of grins. "Hope to -yawn- see you again soon!"

@Rosary @Zajcica

-Items now available for players Rosary and Zajcia
-Col sent to banker momentarily

• 3 weeks later...

Errands like these were exactly the reasons why she'd been lounging around the first floor so much.

Bistro entered the shop, catching a whiff of the scent of baked bread. If she hadn't known any better, she would've assumed it was a bakery, and figured anyone else might've done the same. Instead, with a black burlap sack in hand, she strode over to the counter. The brilliant red hair of the lady behind it informed her that this was the right place after all.

Y'know, aside that it was literally right beside one of her clients' workshop. The one who couldn't make it here today, on account of being a big baby.

"Identifications, please," Bistro relayed to Ceres with a smile, leaning against one of the walls of the room and folding her arms. She could wait. She had time.

@Ceres

Spoiler

Identifying the following:
Roll ID(s): [140210][140212][140318][140328][140362][140417]
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare

Roll ID(s): [140213] | [140363]
Item Type: Consumable

Roll ID(s): [140213]
Item Type: Armor

Roll ID(s): [140363]
Item Type: Weapon

2,800 = 350 * 8 | Tier 1 Rare Equipment Identifications
   360 = 180 * 2 | Tier 1 Rare Consumable Identifications

Total: 3,160col
Notes: Looking for Uniques on Equipment. Damage, Loot Die, Prosperity or Protein on Consumables. Junksell if otherwise.
#hmu on discord for those item names/descs!

Ceres blinked when another person came into the store, he had the most interesting eyes - two different colours...what was that called again? Hetocreamycopia? She smiled warmly at him as she clasped her hands together, rubbing them. Ready for some work, she'd been cooped up here too long, but she really didn't have anywhere better to be or anything better to do - she had some friends but she felt like they were busy. She didn't feel overly attached to anyone either so here, in the shop - is where she spent most of her days.

"Oh wow! Hello!" Ceres beamed at the youth. "You have such stunning Hetocreamycopia eyes! Sure I can do that for you. Here..." She grabbed the items quick smart and started to sor through them. It was time to get to work...

Roll ID(s): [140210]  REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140911   LD:9    |  Slot 2 ID:140912 LD:10

Enhancements:  +2 

Taunt or Recovery

--

Roll ID(s):  [140212]  REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140913   LD:8    |  Slot 2 ID:140914 LD:17

SLot 1: Taunt or Recovery   Slot 2: Accuracy or evasion

--

Roll ID(s):  [140318] REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140915   LD:18    |  Slot 2 ID:140916  LD:19

Accuracy or Evasion

---

Roll ID(s):  [140328] REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140918   LD:13    |  Slot 2 ID:140919 LD:18

Loot Die or Prosperity    SLot 2  Accuracy or Evasion

--

Roll ID(s):  [140362]  REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140920   LD:13    |  Slot 2 ID140921: LD:7

slot 1"   Loot Die or Prosperity   SLot 2:  Taunt or Recovery

---

Roll ID(s): 140417]REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140922   LD:  6  |  Slot 2 ID:140923 LD:3

Taunt or Recovery   Slot 2 Keen 

--

Roll ID(s):   [140213REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Item Type: Consumable
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140924  LD: 15 |  

HP Recovery or Vitality
---

Roll ID(s):  
140363]
Item Type: Consumable
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140926  LD:4

Enhancements:  +2  Loot Die

--

Roll ID(s): 
[140213] REQUESTED TO BE JUNKED
Item Type: Armour
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140927  LD:19    |  Slot 2 ID:140928  LD:1

heavy: Mit or thorns   |   Regen or recovery
Light:  Looot Die |  Regen or recovery

--

Roll ID(s):  [140363]
Item Type: Weapon
Identify Rolls:  Slot  1  ID:140930  BD:10  LD: 12 UNIQUE UNLOCKED    |  Slot 2 ID:140931  LD:13

UNIQUE:  Slot 1 Burn  Slot 2: Bleed 

2720 Col sent to banker

Edited by Ceres

"Hetocreamycopia?" Bistro found herself grinning from ear to ear. Out of confusion or amusement, she couldn't say. "Uh, thanks, I guess." They were contacts, she'd wanted to say. Dual-coloured eyes of such stunning variety were unlikely to be real nor possible, any way. But damn if they didn't make Bistro feel at home with her appearance. Instead, she raised an index as she waited, towards the shop keep herself. "Ceres, right? I should stop by more often, some time. High-levelled merchants with shops this welcome seem pretty hard to come by, these days."

More importantly, she thought, eyeing the materials by the counter, I can get more of those here. Good. NIGHT was right on the money after all.

When the unidentified items were presented to her, Bistro let out a whistle, eying the one ultra-refined sword with amazement. That thing was in her aide's pile? It looked beastly. Magnificent. And she wondered if her clientele had anyone else to trade it away to, on the account of them not utilizing one handed swords in the slightest.

"That..." Bistro picked up the other potion and examined it over, admiring its lovely colour. "And this will be enough. More than enough, I reckon. You sure are something, 'keep, I'm impressed."

"I'll be taking these, then," the woman added, retrieving the items to her inventory and heading out the store with a wave. "Pleasure doing business with you. Be seeing you again, probably, in the future." And then the lady was gone.

Spoiler

+ Blazing Heart, Lucky Lotion Potion