[GRANDMASTER MERCHANT F01] Best Kept Secrets

-Merchant  |  Rank 5 'Black Marketer - Able to Identify T1 - T10 items | 10 Identifications per day  |  Exp 3328/2560

image.png.07a2e75690f7f6dbe66f94637061640c.png

-Store Theme-

image.png.4408013de2cff6f727e1af89b87579e9.pngAs you enter the store, you hear a faint tune playing in the background. Nostalgia washes over you as you are reminded of those rpg games of old, 8bit adventures - dragons, wizards, and magic. The store's interior is small, and cozy. The atmosphere friendly and warm like you're returning home after a long day. Somehow, the store smells like fresh bread - all the time. The counter is by the entrance, atop it is a small scale for measuring out Col, inkwell and quill - logbook...all the things one would need to detail transactions and secrets. There is a large closet filled with items ready to be junked  in front of you - the store itself contains some general goods such as potions, crystals and maps. Behind the counter stands a very bright faced and cheery girl.

"Hello! Welcome to the 'Best Kept Secrets' I'm Ceres!" She introduces herself with the slightest tilt of her head. "I specialize in identifying items and have a build dedicated to it! I also have a few general goods items for sale. Did you need a teleportation crystal?" She blinks at you with lilac eyes. "Ah...what about a dimensional backpack? Potions? Oh, maybe you want to sell a bunch of your junk?" She gestures for you to come in with an excited wave of her hands. "Come closer... I can also sell you information about quests and mob bosses, maybe even certain players."

She holds a hand up to her lips and gives you a small wink. "I am the keeper of secrets after all."

IDENTIFYING GOODS
-Please pay for your identifications in advance once confirmation is received-
-Use the form below-

Roll ID(s): [ID(s) of the roll(s) where you looted your unidentified]
Item Type:
Tier: 
Quality:
Flavour text (leave blank if you want Ceres to write it)

EQUIPMENT
TIER 1 Rare: 350 Col Perfect: 680 Col Demonic: 1000 Col
TIER 2 Rare: 850 Col Perfect: 1,250 Col Demonic: 2,100 Col
TIER 3 Rare: 1500 Col Perfect: 2,100 Col Demonic: 2,650 Col

CONSUMABLES
TIER 1 Uncommon: 100 Col Rare: 180 Col Perfect: 350 Col
TIER 2 Uncommon: 260 Col Rare: 440 Col Perfect: 650 Col
TIER 3 Uncommon: 500 Col Rare: 750 Col Perfect: 1,100 Col

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ✩  ✪  ✩  ✪  ✩  ✪ ✩ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒

JUNK SALE
Ceres 70% Player 30%

EQUIPMENT
TIER 1 Uncommon: 100 Col Rare: 200 Col Perfect: 400 Col
TIER 2 Uncommon: 300 Col Rare: 500 Col Perfect: 750 Col
TIER 3 Uncommon: 600 Col Rare: 900 Col Perfect: 1,250 Col

CONSUMABLES
TIER 1 Uncommon: 50 Col Rare: 100 Col Perfect: 200 Col
TIER 2 Uncommon: 150 Col Rare: 250 Col Perfect: 375 Col
TIER 3 Uncommon: 300 Col Rare: 450 Col Perfect: 625 Col

GENERAL GOODS
!Any items not in stock can be ordered in straight away!
!! FARMED T1 Materials JUST 50 Col !!
!! FARMED  T2 Materials JUST 100 Col !!

FARMED [T1] Material 50 Col  IN STOCK - 0
FARMED [T2] Material 100 Col  IN STOCK - 0

Tier 1 Crafting Material (350 col)
Item Type: Crafting material
Effect: Basic materials for use with any profession.

Tier 2 Crafting Material (650 col)
Item Type: Crafting material
Effect: Second-tier materials for use with any profession.

[T1] Blank Dungeon Map 150 Col  
Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

[T2] Blank Dungeon Map (250 col)    
Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

[T3] Blank Dungeon Map (350 Col)
Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

Field Rations (350 col)

Item Type: Snacks

Effect: Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

Field Rations +1 (660 col)
Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

Field Rations +2 (1000 col)
Effect: Grants +120 to max HP. Must be level 50+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time

Immolation Potion (400 col)

Item Type: Potion

Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.

Immolation Potion +1 (660 col)
Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

Immolation Potion +2 (1000 col)
Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 30 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 50+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

Single Tent (450 col)
Item Type: Consumable
Effect: One player uses a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.

Double Tent (650 Col)
Item Type:
Consumable
Effect: Up to two players each use a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.

Water Canister (500 Col)
Item Type:
Consumable [3 Charges]
Effect: Grants +(5 *Tier) health regeneration while out of combat. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

Teleportation Crystal (900 col)

Item Type: Crystal

Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

Glow Stone (250 col)

Item Type: Consumable

Effect: While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.

Silver Key (550 col)           

Item Type: Consumable.
Effect: A single-use item that grants +1 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.    

Golden Key (1,100 Col)
Item Type:
Consumable
Effect: A single-use item that grants +2 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.           

Spyglass: (1,000 Col)
Item Type:
Consumable [3 Charges]
Effect: Use to reduce the number of posts required to search for a dungeon or familiar by 5 posts. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

Custom Ambition Tool (1000 Col)
Item Type:
Tool
Effect: Gain +1 bonus crafting EXP for each crafting attempt.

Dimensional Backpack (5,500 col)
Item Type: Unique Item
Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.

Edited by Ceres
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How apt. NIGHT had wanted to get rid of a few things as of late, and she would much rather be doing it in secret. Hauling a large burlap sack into the door, she was much gentler with her entrance this time, on account that this was a friend's shop, not some random stranger off the side of the road. "Hey Ceres--!" She struggled to say, laughing nervously as she tried to squeeze the bag through the door way. "Haha! Hah-- ha-- give me a second."

After a bit of careful wiggling and jostling, NIGHT finally managed to heave the bag of items onto the counter, shooting her friend a smile. "R-right! I'm here to-- uh, junk sell? All of these, please! A-and don't ask me what they are, if you would..."

@Ceres

Spoiler

Junk sell
T1 Equipment:
1,600col = 400col *   4 | Perfects
3,600col = 200col * 18 | Rares
1,000col = 100col * 10 | Uncommons

Total: 6,200col
- - -

1. ID: 130845 | Crafting | CD: 12 (11, +1) | Tier 1 Perfect Confiteor |  >>
  2. ID: 130850 | Crafting | CD: 13 (12, +1) | Tier 1 Perfect Studded Spiked Pauldron |  >>
  3. ID: 131570 | Crafting | Tier 1 Perfect Bone Armor of Condemned Damnation |  >>
  4. ID: 131574 | Crafting | Tier 1 Perfect Vest of Haunted Memories |  >>

- - -

1. ID: 131994 | Crafting | CD: 11 (10, +1) | Tier 1 Rare Crafted Trinket |  >>
  2. ID: 131997 | Crafting | CD: 10 (9, +1) | Tier 1 Rare Crafted Trinket |  >>
  3. ID: 132062 | Crafting | CD: 11 (10, +1) | Tier 1 Rare Crafted Trinket |  >>
  4. ID: 132067 | Crafting | CD: 11 (10, +1) | Tier 1 Rare Crafted Trinket |  >>
  5. ID: 127709 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Metal Crystal-streaked Ring |  >>
  6. ID: 127326 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Cross-hair Lapel Pin |  >>
  7. ID: 127327 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Cross-hair Lapel Pin |  >>
  8. ID: 127967 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Karakuri Puzzle (Coffee Cup) |  >>
  9. ID: 127969 | Crafting | CD: 10 | Tier 1 Rare Karakuri Puzzle (Egg) |  >>
  10. ID: 127970 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Golden Marble Ring |  >>
  11. ID: 127971 | Crafting | CD: 10 | Tier 1 Rare Silver Wolves Enamel Pin |  >>
  12. ID: 127627 | Crafting | CD: 11 | Tier 1 Rare Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs |  >>
  13. ID: - | Starter Package | Tier 1 Rare Standard-issue Heavy Armor |  >>
  14. ID: 132928 | Crafting | CD: 11 (10, +1) | Tier 1 Rare Crafted Trinket |  >>
  15. ID: 131543 | Combat | Tier 1 Rare Armor of Doomed Fire |  >>
  16. ID: 131550 | Combat | Tier 1 Rare Breastplate of Hellish Honor |  >>
  17. ID: 131551 | Combat | Tier 1 Rare Primal Iron Armor |  >>
  18. ID: 131572 | Combat | Tier 1 Rare Wicked Skeletal Broadsword |  >>

- - -

1. ID: 131991 | Crafting | CD: 6 (5,+1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  2. ID: 131993 | Crafting | CD: 6 (5,+1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  3. ID: 132156 | Crafting | CD: 7 (6, +1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  4. ID: 132158 | Crafting | CD: 8 (7, +1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  5. ID: 132305 | Crafting | CD: 6 (5,+1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  6. ID: 127525 | Crafting | CD: 8 | Tier 1 Uncommon Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs |  >>
  7. ID: 127710 | Crafting | CD: 8 | Tier 1 Uncommon Beastclaw Enamel Pin |  >>
  8. ID: - | Quest Reward | Tier 1 Uncommon Basic Greatsword |  >>
  9. ID: 132923 | Crafting | CD: 7 (6, +1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>
  10. ID: 132926 | Crafting | CD: 7 (6, +1) | Tier 1 Uncommon Crafted Trinket |  >>

- - -

Footnotes:
For the following items, they were appraised here and here.

• Armor of Doomed Fire
  • Breastplate of Hellish Honor
  • Primal Iron Armor
  • Wicked Skeletal Broadsword
  • Bone Armor of Condemned Damnation
  • Vest of Haunted Memories

"NIGHT!"

Ceres said in surprise as she finished pushing a cardboard box up onto a nearby shelf. "I literally just opened." The redheaded woman gave her friend a large grin. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were watching me! What do you think of the name?" Ceres grinned as she dusted off her hands and pointed to the wooden sign swinging to and fro out the front 'Best Kept Secrets'  I thought about it a lot - and  decided it'd be a cute name. Because it's nestled away in the first floor, like a little hidden gem. I -err...wow...." Ceres tilted her head as she watched NIGHT struggle to pull in a large bag of goods. "Got a lotta stuff there huh?" She helped NIGHT haul the bag onto the table, and Ceres quickly got to work.

Ceres started counting the items, and totaling them up - marking each one down in a small notebook. "Don't worry." She murmured, clearly concentrating. "I won't look into them too much. Sometimes items hold precious memories, other times they're really awkward and embarrassing." With a final scribble Ceres looked up from her book.

"Right so your 20% cut would be 1,240 col but since you're my first customer - and best friend...I'm going to round that up to 1,300! How does that sound?" Ceres said with a grin. "Just be sure to tell your friends I do quick work." She added with a sly wink as she opened up her menu to transfer the sales over to Ceres.

"I'm really excited about this. I'll be able to buy some extra maps, crystals, and potions...since the shop part of my store is a little under-stocked at the moment..hahah..."

@NIGHT

Edited by Ceres

"Well, your shop is basically right by mine," NIGHT replied, leaning against the counter. "So if I came by right on time, it'd be because of that. The shop's name is... well-fitting, I think." She glanced at the sack of items she'd passed over, wary. "S-seriously though. Don't even think twice about those..."

"The split's pretty steep," she winced, thinking about it for a moment. Her cheek rested on a hand as her elbow met the counter's surface. "I am a little used to a store elsewhere that's more on player profit than not. But..." NIGHT eyed her bag again, spooked, almost as though it was speaking insults at her. "I'll take it as hush money with these. What I'm getting this time isn't that important to me as much as getting rid of them."

"D-do you mind if I hide out in here?" A nervous cough. "Sometimes. Not always, I promise."

@Ceres

Ceres tapped her lips. "Oh...you think? Ah yeh....maybe I should give the players more profit? I'm trying to keep my evaluations fairly low - but maybe I should rethink my prices..." Ceres started to flip the pages of her book. "I did have a look at some other places...one place I think had a good 90% going toward the player...and I would love to do that...but I also need to fund my own general goods purchases...and the turnaround would be quicker if I had a slightly higher cut....argh...." Ceres leaned on the counter, one hand tangled up in her big, poofy hair (it's so big because it's full of secrets)   "Maybe if I did a 70 merchant...30 player split?"  Ceres began to second guess herself, and for a moment she forgot NIGHT was there."Am...I being greedy without realizing it...? Oh man....but those business courses...how am I meant to compete with that///"

She started to scribble down various numbers. "Hmmm I don't know how well any of these items would sell...but I'd want to try and keep at least one in stock at all times - especially that dimensional backpack...If I lowered this and this....maybe I could...."  

"I'd happily sell materials for cheap but...mmm...." 
Finally she looked up at NIGHT. A bright red blush creeped up on her cheeks.  "OH!" Ceres said with a slam of her book. "I-I'm sorry I got in my own head YES!" She shouted, perhaps with a little too much exuberance. "S-Stay here as long as you want! Whenever you want!" Ceres shifted from behind the counter and grabbed Ceres' hands. "A-And I'll change it! 30% That sounds good...right? And for you I'd round it up to 2,000 Col!"

@NIGHT

It was interesting to watch her friend freak out about the prices. NIGHT looked on in shock, watching her deal with the math in her head. When the girl began to mumble to herself, she decided it was about time to cut in. "You know, it's totally fine if you purchase general goods on order... A-and the price is fine for me -- I just really wanted to get rid of them..."

I mean, she kinda has a point though... Given a proper society, a split like this should've been a good deal. But...

NIGHT closed her eyes.

Aincrad's economy now just feels like a joke.

A slam caught her attention, and she opened her eyes again, alert. "I-I really appreciate that!" Good, she finally had a place to hide from the stranger. Ceres grabbed her hands without warning, and NIGHT's eyes widened as she tried to force down a smile. Her hair must've begun fraying at this point. "T-the price is fine! R-really! I promise!"

@Ceres

"Good! Good!"  Ceres opened up her HUD and pulled out 2,000 col. It appeared as a small satchel with a neat ribbon tied around it to keep it closed. The ribbon was a strikingly similar colour to her rose-red hair. "Here." Ceres said with a bigger smile. "It's the best I can do, besides - again you're sorta my first customer and best friend."

Ceres turned on her heel and with a merry skip to her step she slid along the wooden floor and shifted back behind her counter. "I'm updating the changes now... 30% to the players is viable for me right now, any lower and I'd struggle to maintain my own stock. Unlike adventurers and the like, I don't have the ability to defeat mobs to amass large amounts of Col. For me, this is the best way to do it."

Ceres tapped the nub of the quill absently against the book as she finished. "Honestly...I think this should work out - intel around the place shows that not a lot of shops are active at the moment...I wonder if that is because the frontlines are at a standstill..." Ceres added thoughtfully.

Her lilac eyes, filled with a radiant warmth landed back on NIGHT. "Either way. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in here more often, NIGHT!"

-Transferred 2,000 Col to NIGHT

Oh look, a new merchant. She was needing someone to sell some things to and get some things identified. Now, she just needed to figure out how to go about it. Eh, shouldn't be too hard. So, walking into the shop, she looked around and smiled before she saw the merchant. Noctua walked over to her and waved lightly, "Hiya. I got a few things I would love to have identified and some things that I was hoping you'd be able to sell for me."

She pulled two of the unidentified consumables from her inventory and all of the things that she didn't want and placed them on the counter. "How much do I owe you for this today?" @Ceres

Identifying:

Spoiler

Uncommon T1 Consumable (ID: 127779)
Uncommon T1 Consumable (ID: 127831)

Junk Selling:

Spoiler

Rare T1 Weapon (ID: 127831)
Rare T1 Weapon (ID: 127288)
Rare T1 Trinket (ID: 129888)
Rare T1 Trinket (ID: 129904)
Rare T1 Trinket (ID: 129777)
Rare T1 Trinket (ID: 129861)

Edited by Noctua

Ceres' eyes lit up in sheer delight. "AH!" She picked up the two consumables. "Ohh! These will be fairly easy, that would be 100 col each - so total 200 col for them!" Ceres carefully put each one to the side. "I will get to them in just a moment - you can watch if you want! Or you can come back later when I am done...ah...." Ceres clasped her hands together apologetically. "But for those I do need the payment up front! Since I also need to pay the system to have a successful evaluation..." Ceres laughed softly as she shook her head. "Quite the bother, but hey - I'm already loving this profession so far!"

Ceres pulled up the sack of items ready to be junked. "Hmm... let me see...6 Tier one items, these are all weapons or trinkets..." Ceres picked up one of them and twirled it in her hand. It was amazing...how easily she could see all the information, it made the woman feel a little giddy. "Ok! So these are all Tier 1 items...at a 30% rate you'd normally get 360 Col but since you're my first evaluation customer I'll bump that up to 400!"

The rose-redheaded woman pulled out her book and started taking notes... "Ok....that 400 Col, taking away the 200 Col for the Evaluations...in the end...I'd end up giving you 200 in return for the scraps...and we'd call that even." Ceres snorted. "I guess that cancels out you paying in advance doesn't it?"

Ceres realized that she was getting a little ahead of herself, lilac eyes blinked a few times before she extended her hand - "Oh, I'm Ceres. Lovely to meet you! Did anyone ever tell you you have eyes that look like sparkly emeralds? Oh uh, so does that all sound fine to you Miss...."

@Noctua

Noctua's face showed a bit of shock with how enthusiastic this woman was. The shock was soon gone though, it was nice to see someone happy even with the situation of the game being a living nightmare, sometimes literally. "I could always come back later. I know that it isn't easy making things work in your favor." She could speak from literal understanding since she was an Artisan. She nodded though with the mention of needing a payment upfront, she really knew that one for sure.

"Oh no worries, I understand that all too well." She waited as she let Ceres tally up the things that were owed a payment for. She was getting ready to send a trade for it, only to soon hear that it was technically being cancelled out. Well, that kind of worked for her now didn't it. When Ceres extended her hand, Noctua gently took it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ceres, I'm Noctua." She paused for a moment, "And um, thank you for the compliment?" Please don't ask her to hand one back.

She can barely do that with her Fiance, he knows all too well. "It's good to know that you are enjoying the profession though. Please, feel free to message me when the items are ready and do take your time." She smiled lightly with her response.

@Ceres

"That's..actually a bit of a relief, I'd be a little nervous with someone watching- and wow your hands are so silky soft." Ceres said as she let go of Noctua's hand before quickly adding "Although I'd be supper happy to have any sort of company. Here, let me just write this down.."

Ceres' brows furrowed in concentration as she wrote the information for Noctua in her book. Ceres dropped the quill into the inkpot. "There!" She said triumphantly. "And...." There was a pause as she breezed through her HUD, bringing up the menu to send Noctua the required Col. "Aaannnd here is the Col up front for you! Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I'm having loads of fun...and I'm already meeting new people."

Ceres closed the book and tapped it on the wooden bench top to even out the pages. "I'll let you know as soon as the evaluations are complete, although they shouldn't be too long! Oh and please do tell your friends I'm always floating around here and offer quick services!" Ceres gave an awkward laugh as she scratched the bag of her head. "I...kinda put all my SP into searching and looting - so this is my main source of income since I can't really fight mobs for Col...ahh.. look I'm rambling...I'll see you again really soon! Oh and Thank you Again!"

200 Col sent to Noctua

@Noctua

Right! This was her first ever Evaluation. Ceres did a small dance on the floor, trying to contain her excitement. Part of her wished she had opened up her shop earlier - that way she'd be able to experience this again, but hey - better late than never. The redhead picked up the first of the two consumables Noctua had dropped off. She peered inside its strange glassy surface.

"Hmm....Oh, it's a Damage potion! Gosh.... I should think about getting these." Ceres said as she carefully wrapped a rose-red ribbon around the bottle. Sure, it seemed like a silly thing to do. But the woman thought it was the little touches that mattered. Ceres carefully put the potion down, and shifted to the next one. "Right! Just one more."

Uncommon T1 Consumable Obtained (ID: 127779)
Identified: ID# 132982  LD: 10 - Damage
-Sent 80 Col to Banker

Edited by Ceres

"And this one is....oooh Mitigation. That sounds good...one damage and one mitigation - guess they'd go hand in hand." Ceres wanted to make a name for herself, and part of that was branding - she had read that book... 'Primal Branding' and it's all about creating a visual experience. That - for her - were the small touches, like tying the rose-red ribbon around the stem of each potion.

"Ah!" Ceres blinked when the notification popped up. Just like that...just like that she had managed to gain an entire rank! Now - she was Rank 2. "That makes me a....pfft..." Ceres snorted. "A salesperson? I mean - I already am that but ok. That works too!" Ceres grinned as she gave the clear potion a light kiss. "Noctua you beautiful woman, you just helped me grow."

Ceres picked up the second potion, and placed them both underneath the counter, safely on display in the glass case. "Right... Let's have a look at my stock options now I'm a rank higher."

Uncommon T1 Consumable Obtained (ID: 127831)
IDentified ID#132984   LD:10 -Mitigation
-Sent 80 Col to Banker

Edited by Ceres

Ceres had just messaged Noctua to let her know that her order was ready for pickup. Things were going...well...far better than Ceres would have thought. Her shop had been open for little more than a day and she had already managed to procure so much, and do so much with others. Ceres ran a hand over the smooth workbench, a soft smile on her lips. "This...is nice..." She mused softly to herself. Then - an unexpected message came through.

"What...the..."

It was an order, and not a small one either - from Mari. Ceres had met her once, she was a PKer who seemed to have a short fuse. A part of Ceres wanted to deny the order - why should she supply a Pker with items? But still...business shouldn't discriminate.  And Mari didn't seem that bad.

Okay! So you wanted the following, and these are my prices.

2 X Teleportation Crystals - 1800 Col
3 x Immolation Potions +1 -  1980 Col
2 X Field Rations +1 - 1320
1 x Dimensional Backpack - 5,500
Total:  10,600

Once payment is made I'll send over the items~
Thank you if you have any friends who can't make it in town pass on my information to them.

xoxo

Ceres

Ceres had only just finished sending the reply. Almost instantly Mari had responded. Ceres had to wonder just what was this woman doing with her life to be able to respond that quickly. And wow, she was short in her messages. If Ceres didn't know any better she'd assume Mari was being on purposefully rude - but after having met the woman Ceres just had to assume this was how she was. No nonsense business when it came to stuff like this. At least no one could misinterpret her messages.

Thank you.
Payment has been sent. I don't know any other PKers.
-Mari.

Well...that was that. Ceres had sent over the items, and received the col from Mari. Now all she needed to do was pay back the Bank of Aincrad for her orders. She shifted behind the counter and pulled out her book, crunching the numbers. A few of the items she had already pre-bought. So now she just had to pay the amount owing on the others, and keep the profits.
Ceres chewed her lip. The profits...weren't that great - but that's why her junkage split was more in her favour.  Ceres leaned over the counter. Head on the wooden bench. "UGhh...Business numbers..."

Sent to Mari: 2 X Teleportation Crystals | 3 x Immolation Potions +1  |  2 X Field Rations +1 | 1 x Dimensional Backpack
Paid to Bank of Aincrad: 8,800
Edited by Ceres

Oh hey, Ceres messaged her. She read the message and smiled as she left her inn room to go and get her items. She was excited really to see what she had gotten really. The walk was short thankfully as she walked over to the the woman's shop and walked in. She walked over to Ceres and waved, "Thank you for the items Ceres!" She excitedly took the items before she thought on something. "I'll let my fiance know to come here if he finds anything to have sold and all that. Thank you again." She waved before she darted out the door to go ahead and get started on questing with the new items.

Spoiler

Obtained:
(1) Damage Potion
(1) Mitigation Potion

Ceres beamed at Noctua as she came into the store - "Ah! Sorry it took a little longer than I thought but here you go." Ceres pulled the potions out from underneath the bench and handed them to Noctua. "One Damage Potion and one Mitigation Potion." She pointed to the little ribbon tied around the bottle. "Look! I even tied a ribbon around it. Cute right, it matches you!"

Her lilac eyes lit up as Noctua told her she'd tell her fiance to come here. "Gosh, really? That'd be great!" Ceres said as she waved goodbye to Noctua. See? It really helped to be kind to your customers, now she would tell her fiance to come here, and maybe they'd tell someone else!

"Thanks again!" Ceres said with a wave. "Gosh...that worked out so well. I'm glad I picked Merchant as a profession."

Edited by Ceres

“Oh, this place looks new,” Rei remarked, looking at one of the stores on the street,

“`Best Kept Secrets` … Sounds shady,” Yuta frowned at the sign,

“It looks really old school,” Kenji commented,

“Come on, let’s go take a look,” Rei spurred onwards, pushing open the door and stepping inside, once they do, the nostalgic 8bit music hits them in the face,

“Whoa…” Yuta murmured,

“That is really old school,” Rei nodded as he looked at the wooden decorations, glancing over at the cheerful, bright girl at the counter greeting them, when she gets to the last part, their expressions are slightly dubious,

“An information broker, as a keeper of secrets?” Yuta raised a brow,

“Hi, we’re here for a Glow Stone,” Rei smiled slighty, “I've heard that merchants stock them,”

“Hey, take a look at this,” Takumi points to a Immolation potion, “That would’ve been useful against those boars,” he smirked at Kenji,

“Y-yeah…”

“Come on, we can’t just waste money like that, let’s just buy the Glow Stone,” Rei sighed at them, he made a mental note to visit more stores in the future, when they had the money to spare that is.

@Ceres

Edited by Tsurei

Just as Noctua had left, three others had come in. Ceres blinked, surprised. "A..ah..."  Ceres gave them a wider grin.   "Y-Yeh... Information Broker! I've been learning about quests, and spawns - even Pkers! I'm happy to share information with you..."  Her eyes shifted from one to the other.  Y-Yeh. "All of you! And you just donate some extra col! I don't think information should be hoarded by the rich. Now..."

Ceres pulled out a stone from beneath the counters glass display case.   Now..."A Glowstone is 250 Col...if you want the Immolation potion too I can take 20 col off that. I know its not much but it's the best I can do right now! " counters  The redhead twiddled her fingers, feeling a little overwhelmed by all of them. But that wouldn't stop her from doing her best.

"So, for just the Glowstone - 250 Col.  But if you want both that would be a total of 630 Col. Once payment is made to me, the items are all yours! Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

@Tsurei

“Ah, just the glow stone is fine,” Rei declined, as a stingy person, he rarely fell for any sort of discount tactics when it came to a item that was useful but not exactly necessary, flipping open the menu to make the trade,

“An information broker sounds useful,” Yuta whispered,

“Yeah, we should keep this place in mind,” Takumi nodded, the pair in the back of the store looking over a few of the items, leaving just Rei up at the counter,

“Immolation sounds painful,” Kenji commented,

“To your enemies mostly… probably,” Yuta shrugged,

“… That’s reassuring,” Kenji stared with narrowed eyes,

“We can buy materials here, as well, pretty cheap too…” Takumi noted,

“We can just find some later,” Yuta waved dismissively,

“Can’t be bothered, I’ll just buy some,” Takumi walks up to the counter, “Hey, can I get… 10 Tier 1 Materials,”

“We can just get them on the field later you know,” Rei raised a brow over at him,

“I heard that already and no, it’s annoying,” Takumi rolled his eyes,

@Ceres

Edited by Tsurei