LiZzie's Journal

Username: LiZzie
Height: 5'10

History/personality

Elizabeth Trasa, best known as her competitive gaming name, LiZzie, is a British 19 year old who has always been determined to face her fears, and likes to show no weakness. She has been in multiple fights since she was 6. She has Brown hair, and pale skin. She used to take Tae Kwon Do classes and finished them as a 2nd Dan Black Belt. She was the only female on her high school's football team.

Elizabeth, who is very intelligent, obtained a scholarship for her local university to study VR development. She moved to Japan when she was 13. She was born in England and has a bit of an accent. Part of her study was to test out different types of VR, she chose the NerveGear. She put it on after dinner, laid down, put the NerveGear on, and shouted... LINK START!!!

Virtues:

Determined. I have to get out of here. I will keep fighting until we all are set free from this place. I must survive...

Keep on fighting. I must keep fighting. If I die, I'll die fighting. I will see the end, no matter what.

You Can't Keep Me Down. I'll stand my Ground, and I'll fight for my friends. I'll never back down, my priorities are my trusted individuals. I'll get back up again.

Flaws:

Too Brave For My Own Good. Sometimes, I act like I'm someone I'm not, just to help others. But sometimes it gets the best of me. I guess I'm just too brave for my own good...

Lonely. Since I was a child I've always been on my own. But not by choice, I didn't choose this. Thus, I am shy when interacting with others.

Love at First Sight. I believe that I'll find someone special at first sight. Although, it might not be for the right reasons, I'll do anything for them to be safe. Even at the cost of my own life.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

STATS:

Level: 4

HP: 80/80

EN: 8

DMG: 3

LD: +1

+1 Stealth Detection

+2 Accuracy

SP USED 5/9

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

►Searching
1 Rank
Passive
Effect: +1 LD per rank. +1 to Stealth Detection per rank.
Description: Increases your perception, making it easier to find treasure, detect hidden creatures, and increases your chance of obtaining better loot from monsters.

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» 

Sword Arts:

1H Sword:

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:

1H Perfect Galas [T1]+2 DMG +1 ACC

1H  Perfect The Dark Striker [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy +1 Paralyze

DPS Package
» 1H Rare Beginners Sword [Tier 1]+1 Damage +1 Accuracy